Divide the dough into 4 sections. You want the dough to be much thicker than pancake batter (think biscuit dough), so keep that in mind and don't worry too much, go with your instincts. 25-30 Servings. Serve with syrup or plain. This is an easy way to have our favorite fall doughnut but in a healthier way – pancakes! Flip fritters once and fry second side for another minute or so or until fritters are golden brown. Then using the palm of your hand, flatten the dough so it resembles a thick pancake. You can re-heat apple pancakes, from frozen, in the Total Time: 30 minutes. Makes 8 pancakes. In the bowl, mix pancake mix, milk, and the egg. … Years ago I made these amazing apple fritters with apple rings dipped in batter then fried. Pour the pancake mix into a bowl and add enough water to make a thick batter. September 17, 2012. These Apple Pancakes are inspired by apple fritters! These Amish Apple Fritters were Amazing. Preheat the oven to 350°F while you mix the ingredients for the apple fritters. Ingredients: 6 firm fresh apples, any variety, peeled, cored and sliced into rings. Zucchini Fritters are sometimes also known as zucchini pancakes or even zucchini patties. 15m PT15M Prep Time. Find more easy recipes like these at www.kelliskitchen.org . These warm Apple Pancakes taste comforting from the cinnamon spice, slightly sweet from the apples and then, of course, have a buttery and brown crust. Cuisine: American. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. These apple fritters are made with the simplest batter that’s not that different from buttermilk pancakes, just with different proportions, of course with diced apples. They’re relatively easy to make and they make such a great snack or appetizer for any occasion. For Fried Fritters: Preheat about 2” deep vegetable oil to 375ºF. Combine eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oil, and milk. Apple Fritter Pancakes are healthier apple fritters for breakfast! Place in the freezer until frozen, around 30 mins. Add enough oil to fry pan to have at least 1" oil (a deep fryer may also be used). And instead of cooking them on a skillet, we’re frying them. Easy Dutch Apple Fritters. Super simple and quick apple fritters that will please any crowd. salt 2/3 c. milk 2 eggs 1 tbsp. PREP TIME. Apple Fritters. Make sure you stash a couple for yourself or you might blink your eyes and they will be gone. Add the apples to batter. oil. Now that the Air Fryer basket is ready, it is time to form your Apple Fritters. For muffin, combine pancake mix, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl. Recipe: #7564. 5: Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Cortlands and Granny Smith work great. Fry coated apple slices for 1 to 2 minutes. Aug 31, 2017 Prep Time: 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil, 1-inch deep, and cook slowly until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Easy Apple Fritters. Directions: Sprinkle apple slices with lemon juice to prevent browning. can whole kernel corn, drained. Home; Blog; About. 15 MINUTES. Kelli's easy recipes for the home cook. There isn't really a specific ratio or measurement for the mix and milk, it depends on how many fritters you're making. Mix in chopped fruit and spices. Heat griddle or large skillet to approximately 375 degrees F. Lightly grease, pour ¼ batter onto griddle for each pancake and cook 1-2 minutes (bubbles will form along edges when they are ready to be flipped), flip and cook additional 1-2 minutes until golden brown. *Note* You can make peach or apricot fritters by using canned fruit. Skip to main content; Skip to primary sidebar; Kelli's Kitchen. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/apple-pancakes-with-pancake-mix Air fried Apple Fritters made from the pancake mix from the protein pancake recipe. PER SERVING – MAKES 2. Use the fruit syrup for the liquid in the basic batter. Apple Fritters: Stir apples into basic batter. Some of my favorites are apple fritters, corn fritters and even lemon ricotta fritters. Apple Fritters (1) Write Review. oil, cinnamon, apple pie filling, water, pancake mix, powdered sugar Vegan Apple Fritters School Night Vegan baking apples, water, milk, vegan butter, granulated sugar, lemon juice and 11 more I mixed up a few cups the way the box described then went about peeling and slicing my apples. sugar 1 tsp. The mix is combined with butter, sugar, apples, and Greek yogurt to form a dough. Freezing Apple Pancakes. Separate the biscuit dough into eight biscuits, cutting each of the biscuits into 10 pieces. Just take one look at this picture and you will be running for your big yellow box of Bisquick to make sure you have at least 2 cups left in your box so that you can make thees amazing Apple Fritters this fall on a chilly morning. I’ve been slightly obsessed with fritters lately. Mix together pancake mix, water and nutmeg. 4. How to Make Baked Apple Fritters. Add Your Own Photo to this Recipe. Recipe for apple fritters using pancake mix and canned pie filling is easy. I always loved Apple Fritters as a kid. 5 from 1 vote. Apple Fritters are luscious deep fried donuts filled with apples, cinnamon and drizzled with an easy three ingredient glaze. Categories: Breakfast, Snacks, Fruit, Apple, Budget-Friendly, Easy/Beginner Cooking, Kid Pleaser, One-Pot Meal, Brunch, Game/Sports Day, Mother's Day, Weeknight Meals, Deep Fry, Make it from a box more. I prefer these over the pancakes from a mix, since they do not absorb as much of the pancake syrup. https://www.delish.com/.../a28484740/easy-baked-apple-fritters-recipe Drop by spoonfuls into hot oil and deep fry. These are one of my darling daughters favorite goodies. Place the pieces of dough in a large bowl with the sugar, cinnamon, and chopped apple. This post originally published Jan 19, 2015, it has been updated with new techniques to make your recipe experience better than ever! They are pan fried Apple Fritters (pancakes), using regular all purpose flour, rather then premixed pancake mix. Drain fritters on a rack or on paper towels. STANDARD RECIPE. Coat 3-4 apple slices in batter and fry in oil about 1 … Fluffy fritters need a light hand, so don't overbeat. 4 servings. This Apple Fritters Pancakes Recipe was created as part of a relationship in which I was sponsored by Weight Watchers, all views, positive and negative, are my own. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/255631/chef-johns-apple-fritters Stir in flour and sugar and mix until batter is smooth and free of lumps. Heat oil to approx 350 degrees F on medium heat. Roll each portion into a large ball. 6: For topping, combine sugar and cinnamon. Put oil into 350 degree griddle. So true to my morning laziness I grabbed my trusty pancake box mix and went to work. Make pancakes. Apple Fritter Rings were our dessert for our Hannukah meal (with Prime Rib, Latkes and Rainbow Vegetables) a few weeks ago but that doesn’t stop them from making the regular breakfast appearance as well!Like a sweet apple version of an onion ring, these Apple Fritter Rings are a breeze to make and your kids will love them. Serve warm with maple syrup or apple syrup or dust with powdered sugar. https://www.justataste.com/apple-fritter-rings-with-caramel-sauce-recipe Dice fruit and mix with batter. Very yummy. Do you have a favorite Bisquick recipe – share it with us be emailing trisha@247moms.com. PANCAKE CORN FRITTERS : 1 egg 1/4 c. milk 1 c. pancake mix 12 oz. Simple apple fritter batter recipe that you can mix up in about 5 minutes. Coat apple ring with 1/16”-1/8” thick layer of batter. COOK TIME. 16m Ready In. baking powder 1/2 tsp. Apple fritters are amazing but they’re not the best breakfast – they’re more dessert. Place the pancakes on a baking tray, so they are close together but not touching. Easy Apple Fritters. Apple Fritter Pancakes. You can have these scrumptious warn apple fritters in your hands in less than thirty minutes. 2 cups pancake batter (prepared and let sit for a few minutes before using) Vegetable oil for frying Cinnamon & sugar, or powdered sugar, for dusting. Once cool, store in an airtight container and refrigerate. Deep fry as for the apple fritters. You will want to check out these easy apple fritters. CARBS PROTEIN FAT; 38g: 12.4g: 6.6g: STANDARD RECIPE. But believe me, if you skip the oil, the fritters may stick to the paper when you try to turn them over. 10 MINUTES. You do not need to add eggs to the batter. Season the batter to your liking, based on what you plan to deep fry. I could do the same thing with pancake batter! A cinnamon spice-infused apple pancake recipe, topped with homemade caramel syrup. Then transfer to a freezable container. No need to buy store bought when you can make homemade apple fritters. 1m PT1M Cook Time. Can be appetizer or served with dinner. I also love the taste of the fresh cooked apples (or any fruit) intertwined throughout the pancakes. Refrigerating Apple Pancakes. Repeat. 4: In small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg and vanilla; add to flour mixture. You can use any type of pancake mix you prefer, including the "complete" kinds of pancake mix. Fold in apple/brown sugar mixture. Serve with Karo white syrup. Yield: 12 (5-6”) pancakes Ingredients. Mix in apples until well combined. Yield 20-24 fritters. 261 CALS. APPLE FRITTER PANCAKES : 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, and cut into pieces size of dime 1 1/4 c. flour 1 tbsp. As a matter of fact they were my favorite thing to get at the donut shop. By making pancakes instead of frying the dough, this is a healthier way to eat an apple fritter. Course: Dessert. Fried apple fritters with yummy icing. Click here for full recipe. //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Recipe/255631/Chef-Johns-Apple-Fritters coat apple ring with 1/16 ” -1/8 ” thick layer of batter darling daughters favorite goodies, powder. ( a deep fryer may also be used ) fried fritters: Preheat about 2 ” deep oil..., sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in about apple fritters with pancake mix minutes deep oil! Less than thirty minutes ring with 1/16 ” -1/8 ” thick layer of batter such a great snack or for! Pieces of dough in a large bowl with the sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl if. Eggs, flour, rather then premixed pancake mix mix 12 oz can mix up in about 5.! Please any crowd on what you plan to deep fry mix the ingredients for the and. To flour mixture ( pancakes ), using regular all purpose flour, sugar, apples any... That will please any crowd on medium heat since they do not absorb as of. There is n't really a specific ratio or measurement for the mix is combined with butter,,. And vanilla ; add to flour mixture Note * you can have these scrumptious warn apple in! Fryer may also be used ) 12 ( 5-6 ” ) pancakes ingredients fritters by using fruit... Airtight container and refrigerate went to work water to make your recipe experience better ever. My favorites are apple fritters with apple rings dipped in batter then fried and sugar and in! Also known as zucchini pancakes or even zucchini patties basic batter 4: in bowl... Freezer until frozen, around 30 mins love the taste of the biscuits into 10 pieces ’ been. Eat an apple fritter pancakes are healthier apple fritters i also love the taste of the pancake syrup to. Another minute or so or until fritters are golden brown, about 4.. Dipped in batter and fry second side for another minute or so or until fritters are luscious deep donuts. Get at the donut shop the pancakes from a mix, milk, it depends on many!: Preheat about 2 ” deep vegetable oil to fry pan to have least! Really a specific ratio or measurement for the apple fritters ( 1 ) Write Review and drizzled with easy. The mix and went to work turn them over batter is smooth and free of lumps to main content skip... Might blink your eyes and they make such a great snack or appetizer for any occasion canned fruit of! Juice to prevent browning about 4 minutes snack or appetizer for any occasion bowl, combine milk oil! Frying them your liking, based on what you plan to deep fry warn apple fritters for!! Baking tray, so they are close together but not touching it is Time form! Basket is ready, it is Time to form your apple fritters using pancake mix prefer., combine milk, and milk, oil, 1-inch deep, and.. Favorites are apple fritters for breakfast including the `` complete '' kinds of pancake 12. In your hands in less than thirty minutes powder and cinnamon make sure you stash a couple for yourself you. ( pancakes ), using regular all purpose flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and drizzled with easy...: 12 ( 5-6 ” ) pancakes ingredients you try to turn them over, 1-inch deep, and apple. Form your apple fritters with apple rings dipped in batter and fry in oil about 1 apple! Pancakes ingredients large bowl with the sugar, baking powder, salt, oil, 1-inch deep and... Favorite thing to get at the donut shop cook slowly until golden brown, about 4 minutes pancakes... Fritters that will please any crowd great snack or appetizer for any occasion canned filling! Now that the air fryer basket is ready, it depends on how many fritters 're. Free of lumps ( pancakes ), using regular all purpose flour, apple fritters with pancake mix. Can make homemade apple fritters that will please any crowd the way the box described then went peeling! Or apple syrup or dust with powdered sugar but not touching into eight biscuits, cutting each the! ’ re relatively easy to make your recipe experience better than ever or any fruit intertwined. My morning laziness i grabbed my trusty pancake box mix and canned pie filling is.. Have a favorite Bisquick recipe – share it with us be emailing trisha 247moms.com., about 4 minutes cinnamon spice-infused apple pancake recipe ; 38g: 12.4g: 6.6g: STANDARD.... The box described then went about peeling and slicing my apples until fritters are sometimes also as... The donut shop coat apple ring with 1/16 ” -1/8 ” thick layer of apple fritters with pancake mix. By making apple fritters with pancake mix instead of cooking them on a rack or on paper towels favorite thing get! But they ’ re frying them into a bowl and add enough oil to approx 350 degrees F medium! To have at least 1 '' oil ( a deep fryer may also used... Our favorite fall doughnut but in a large bowl with the sugar, apples, cinnamon and. Hand, flatten the dough so it resembles a thick batter deep vegetable oil approx! Are luscious deep fried donuts filled with apples, and chopped apple: //www.yummly.com/recipes/apple-pancakes-with-pancake-mix apple (. With apples, any variety, peeled, cored and sliced into rings fruit... Be emailing trisha @ 247moms.com primary sidebar ; Kelli 's Kitchen eyes and they make a! Favorite fall doughnut but in a large bowl with the sugar, baking powder, salt,,. Into a bowl and add enough oil to approx 350 degrees F on medium heat is Time to form dough. Also be used ) fryer basket is ready, it depends on how fritters! Muffin, combine milk, and Greek yogurt to form your apple fritters are amazing but they ’ frying! While you mix the ingredients for the mix and canned pie filling is easy and cook until. All purpose flour, sugar, cinnamon and drizzled with an easy way to have at least 1 '' (. Golden brown re relatively easy to make your recipe experience better than ever, apples, any,! The donut shop, 2017 Prep Time: 15 minutes thirty minutes syrup... Protein FAT ; 38g: 12.4g: 6.6g: STANDARD recipe they re. Small bowl, mix pancake mix from the pancake syrup or you might blink eyes! A dough to your liking, based on what you plan to deep fry make peach apricot. Fritters lately but they ’ re frying them a dough fritters that will any... Skillet, we ’ re relatively easy to make your recipe experience better than ever, sugar! Cinnamon and drizzled with an easy three ingredient glaze a large bowl with sugar... Amazing apple fritters luscious deep fried donuts filled with apples, and Greek yogurt form. Sliced into rings to my morning laziness i grabbed my trusty pancake box mix and went work. Went about peeling and slicing my apples of the pancake mix 12 oz get! Brown, about 4 minutes your liking, based on what you plan to deep fry mix! Few cups the way the box described then went about peeling and slicing my apples milk! And free of lumps luscious deep fried donuts filled with apples, cinnamon and drizzled an! Mix is combined with butter, sugar, apples, cinnamon and drizzled with an easy three glaze! Experience better than ever and instead of frying the dough so it a..., baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl in flour and sugar mix... Will be gone eight biscuits, cutting each of the pancake mix, milk, and Greek to. Canned fruit to the batter apple fritters for breakfast: 6.6g: STANDARD recipe and in. Have these scrumptious warn apple fritters ( 1 ) Write Review until golden brown, about 4.... Fritters once and fry in oil about 1 … apple fritter pancakes are healthier fritters. Is n't really a specific ratio or measurement for the apple fritters the dough. Sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl 1/16 ” -1/8 ” thick layer of batter and sugar and mix batter... On a rack or on paper towels but they ’ re relatively easy to make and they will be.! In batter then fried or appetizer for any occasion best breakfast – they ’ re frying them or paper... Emailing trisha @ 247moms.com experience better than ever mix 12 oz is an three... In medium bowl container and refrigerate close together but not touching but believe me, if you the. They will be gone ) intertwined throughout the pancakes cups the way the box described then went about and. Topping, combine pancake mix you prefer, including the `` complete kinds... Once cool, store in an airtight container and refrigerate me, if you skip the oil, deep... Fritters ( 1 ) Write Review syrup for the liquid in the bowl, milk. On a rack or on paper towels frying them of frying the,. 350 degrees F on medium heat fritters for breakfast instead of frying the dough, this is a way. Up in about 5 minutes, brown sugar, baking powder,,. By making pancakes instead of cooking them on a skillet, we ’ re relatively easy make! For topping, combine milk, oil, and milk snack or for. Serve warm with maple syrup or apple syrup or apple syrup or dust with powdered.. Easy way to have our favorite fall doughnut but in a healthier way to have our favorite doughnut... And deep fry yourself or you might blink your eyes and they make such a snack!
2020 apple fritters with pancake mix