Reduces dark spots; Mild fragrance; Absorbed quickly; Cons. This is not one specific product but this is a whole kit of all different products from different brands that help battle acne and acne scars. With a pH level of 5.5 that’s suitable for sensitive skin, this toner claims to tone and balance your skin while cleansing and brightening it as well. Here’s a satisfied review from an anonymous user from our website: “This product has contributed to a great improvement in my skin. Here’s a recommendation from one of our verified buyers: “I knew about this toner from Youtube thru Toni Sia. Containing 10% Licorice, Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner improves skin pigmentation by stimulating new cell production through its rhubarb roots extract ingredients. Be careful in using this though (same with BHA liquid), as you may have to use it once or twice a week only at first because it is an exfoliating product.”. It increases antioxidant ability of your skin, which allows it to soak up free radicals (thereby preventing skin damage, cancer and premature aging). love it because you it can be a moisturizer and a sleeping mask. They are generally much less abrasive than physical exfoliants (such as scrubs). Which products you choose to use depends on which type of hyperpigmentation you have. With all these products you can start your own Korean skin care routine for acne. This damage usually appears as sunspots which look like areas that are slightly darker than the surrounding areas. So why can’t we just take a vitamin C supplement, eat lots of oranges or even make our own vitamin C serum using supplements or citrus fruits? Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Use Pyunkang Yul Acne Toner after cleansing and before your preferred serum and moisturizer to tone skin. It’s only available to purchase from SokoGlam as it is a special collaboration between COSRX and Charlotte Cho (the founder of SokoGlam). Perhaps only use retinol in your routine every second, or even every third night. Arbutin is particularly effective in fading melasma, and it’s been shown that a concentration of 3% is most effective for fading this type of hyperpigmentation. I have recently written an in-depth article about how effective licorice root extract is at fading hyperpigmentation. 3. Instead, niacinamide reduces hyperpigmentation by preventing packets of melanin pigment from reaching the outer layers of the skin. it makes my skin bright every morning I apply this product, Ive heard a lot of good things about this one and they are very true. I’m going to recommend another Western skincare product here: the SkinCeuticals Phyto Plus serum. Melasma is the most difficult type of hyperpigmentation to prevent because it is most commonly caused by hormonal changes experienced during pregnancy or when starting birth control. Correcting Post Acne Pigmentation Clearing Kit. Two of the biggest factors are race and gender. Azelaic acid is a natural exfoliator and helps to reduce the buildup of dead skin cells, therefore reducing the formation of blackheads and whiteheads. I found out that it’s skin healing properties are so great that it’s actually used to treat burn victims in eastern Europe. One of the best Korean skincare products that contains licorice root extract is the COSRX Triple C Lightning Liquid (which I mentioned above is only available from SokoGlam). We believe in Korean people's skin-first philosophy, and that skin care should be enjoyable and that it is an investment in one's overall well-being. Make sure you are extra vigilant in applying sunscreen throughout the day (which we all should be doing anyway). Subscribe to our daily newsletter for the latest in hair, beauty, style and celebrity news. Kojic acid is a natural ingredient derived from mushrooms, but it can also be created during the sake brewing process from fermented rice. Usually, the cheeks are most affected. With these reliable beauty products, you can bid adieu to the nasty dark spots that have been threatening to become the highlights of your skin.With regular use and the inclusion of these products into your skincare routine, the dark spots will soon fade into nothing. Also, if you have sensitive or acne prone skin, it’s best to add new products into your routine slowly – otherwise you might just be doing more damage. It even reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen. It’s perfect for fading hyperpigmentation as it also contains 20.5% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid). If you have oily or acne prone skin like me, and you would like to try tamanu oil to fade your hyperpigmentation, you should only use it as a spot treatment instead of applying it to your whole face. There are various kinds of AHAs used in skincare products, including: The most common form of AHA used in skincare products is glycolic acid (it is also the most-researched form). BHAs (such as salicylic acid) are oil soluble and therefore work at a deeper level of the skin. Finally, don’t forget to wear sunscreen everyday. Not using sunscreen yet? The keratin and argan-oil infused Argan Oil Silk Plus Shampoo is made for anyone whose strands ever get dry. I actually think that I’ve spotted bearberry extract in ingredient lists more so than arbutin – which goes to show that Korean skincare does prefer natural ingredients where possible. This increases the production of ceramides – helping your skin stay hydrated for longer. And we all can agree that having it especially on one’s face isn’t really going to boost our self-confidence. All Rights Reserved, All Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum 30ml, 10 Best Korean Products for Brightening Hyperpigmentation, 9 Surprising Reasons You Keep Breaking out, What's the Difference: Toner, Essence, Serum, and Ampoule, Waterfall Moist Balanced Hyaluronic Acid 100 20ml, Skin Essentials Double Tone-up UV Protector 50ml SPF50+ PA++++, Now you don’t have to worry about hyperpigmentation next time. RETAIL PRICE: ₱1,765.00  NOW: ₱1,350.00 ⏰ INTRODUCTORY SALE, LIMITED TIME ONLY! It’s also much gentler and less irritating than retinol and is therefore better for sensitive skin. Also, lots of studies have shown that the effectiveness of vitamin C is greatly increased when combined with other powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E and ferulic acid (these work to increase the protection against UV and free radical damage). I was interested to find out that there are actually several types of hyperpigmentation, and of course – being the science nerd that I am, I just needed to classify these for you. Prev Next . Regardless of whether they popped up from sun exposure or acne that's left a mark behind, the best Korean skin-care products for dark spots contain potent ingredients aimed at … And how can you fade hyperpigmentation using Korean skincare products? It also needs to be in an aqueous form and have a pH of 3-3.5 for it to be absorbed into the skin and for the product to remain stable. Kojic acid is more widely used in Japanese skincare products when compared to Korean skincare products and you will find a lot of soaps and body lotions, such as the Kiku-masamune Sake Skin Care Lotion and Kojie-San Lightening Soap. Here are my best tips on great and very popular Korean skin care products treating hyperpigmentation, age spots and dark spots. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs) are chemical exfoliants, which are often added to Korean skincare products – in particular toners. Brightening and exfoliating products are the best choice for reducing the … As I mentioned above, certain factors can influence how prone you are to the development of hyperpigmentation on your skin. Although azelaic acid has been shown to be most effective at concentrations of 15-20%, the above product is great to start out with (until your skin can tolerate higher concentrations). I love products that we can share. Sun exposure can also worsen melasma. We got you, fam. It also has the perfect mix of ingredients to help soothe your skin and keep it hydrated (sodium hyaluronate and allantoin). Store your retinol-containing products in the proper way to minimise any degradation of the ingredient in the product. Azelaic acid also doesn’t damage the skin barrier or cause transepidermal water loss. asap super c serum 30ml. It’s also important to look at the concentration of Vitamin C in the product you’re considering buying, as a concentration of 20% has been shown to be the most effective at fading hyperpigmentation. If you’re after something a little more powerful, then I highly recommend the Paula’s Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster (which, as the name suggests, contains 10% niacinamide). Which oil you decide to use depends on your skin type and the essential acid composition of the oil (the linoleic and oleic acid ratio): The rule to remember when it comes to oils is that dry oils are higher in linoleic acid and are suitable for people with oily skin types. This is a skin-lightening serum that contains arbutin, as well as other ingredients great for fading hyperpigmentation (including kojic acid, bearberry extract and a vitamin C derivative). Share. Melanin is normally a glorious thing, but when it clusters in one area it … Sun damage is a major - although not sole - cause of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It is actually derived from whole grains such as wheat and barley. That’s why I am recommending a non-Korean skincare product: The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%. People with darker skin tones tend to be more prone to hyperpigmentation due to active melanocytes in their skin. The product includes a variety of different substances from fruit extracts, active natural ingredients to antioxidants. Glycolic acid is mostly derived from sugar cane and it has the smallest molecular size out of all the various forms of AHA – which means it is able to penetrate deeper into the skin. It's made with less than 10 ingredients and only contains the highest quality. Took me months to finish a bottle & thankfully, Go Bloom & Glow has this product so i know i can always get my back up.” - Bea M. A rich and replenishing serum that boosts your skin’s plumpness and elasticity, Jumiso All Day Brightening and Balancing Vitamin Serum improves your skin’s appearance. Simple and straightforward, this gets the job done using a potent form of vitamin C that goes to work both fading existing dark spots and impeding the production of new ones. This type of hyperpigmentation is also caused by trauma to the skin (such as acne). It’s also known as retinaldehyde and it’s actually much more effective than retinol (studies have shown it to work 11 times faster than retinol). Combined, the two star ingredients work to even out skin tone, restore skin elasticity, reduce pigmentation, and plump skin. Here’s a five-star review from our verified buyer: “I'm currently obsessing over this serum! Yes! This product is a blend of natural ingredients such as lemon peel extracts, apricot kernel, and clove oil that fade away … Glycolic acids have actually been shown to work just as well as retinoic acids in fading hyperpigmentation (it’s actually used in a lot of chemical peels). One of the best Korean skincare products that contains licorice root extract is the COSRX Triple C Lightning Liquid (which I mentioned above is only available from SokoGlam). This oil is extracted from the seeds of the Chilean rosebush seeds and contains vitamins (including vitamin A), minerals and antioxidants which are great at fading hyperpigmentation. So, I thought that as I’m doing this research to improve my own skin, why not write down what I find and share it with you? Here’s a satisfied customer’s review of this product: “consistent use of this toner has left my skin feeling balanced and healthy. With a powerful combination of 19% Vitamin C and... Luscious and moisturizing, Jumiso All day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum actively brightens, evens out skin and boosts your skin’s plumpness and elasticity. It’s available at Amazon. The product has no smell which is a thumbs up for me. The Korean industry's innovative formulas, cute packaging, and sheer volume of affordable and effective beauty products are like a real-life fairytale to U.S. beauty consumers. However the spots you see on your skin will be red or pink (instead of brown). It’s available at Dermstore. It’s a bit expensive but it’s worth it.” - Sheila M. Formulated with a high concentration of AHA to clear off dead skin cells to promote a faster cell turnover, COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently exfoliates the skin to brighten your skin tone. I love how this product absorbs easily into my skin without leaving any tackiness. Although the title of this article is “How To Fade Hyperpigmentation With Korean Skincare Products”, there are some natural oils which are worth adding into your skincare routine. Enriched with more than 95% Galactomyces, this fermented essence whitens and reduces the appearance of fine lines on skin. In terms of fading hyperpigmentation, it works in a similar way to vitamin C and arbutin by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase – which therefore inhibits the production of melanin. Here’s a testimony from one of our satisfied buyers: “I was very skeptical about this, but since my friend recommended it, I bit the bullet and bought it. All ingredients have an EWG rating... Info Packed with vitamins and minerals to minimize the look of blemishes, this Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% from The Ordinary contains a high concentration of niacinamide (vitamin B3), which reduces the appearance of dark spots, marks, and congestion. Unfortunately, as with hydroquinone, kojic acid can irritate the skin, leading to contact dermatitis (especially in people with sensitive skin). My mom even complimented my skin and been asking me what i was using, lol. Go to any department store, and you’ll see tons of “brightening” products and not blink an eye. Note though, that I’m not talking about essential oils here. Don’t be alarmed - it’s nothing like the “whitening” detergent you use on your whites. Here’s a five-star review from one of our buyers: “I’m on my 2nd tub already and I must say that this product works really well with the Dear Klairs Vitamin C Serum as promised by this brand. I chose it as it also contains Vitamin E and ferulic acid, which increase the effectiveness of the L-ascorbic acid in this product. With Oats as the key... A cult-favorite toner that detoxifies pores, Pyunkang Yul Acne Toner zaps blemishes and purges excess oil, blackheads, and bacteria. What these acids do is increase the cell turnover of your skin, therefore revealing newer, undamaged skin faster. Product Claims. This amount of niacinamide is still effective, however, it may take longer to see results. Get free shipping over $35 & 60-day satisfaction guarantee! I will continue using it with my newly purchased 'Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask', which I heard work very well together.” - Tricia. So, let's recap the 10 Best Products for Pigmentation. Generally, the marks left from acne have a brown appearance and are more visible in medium to dark skin tones (due to the skin having more active pigment-producing melanocytes). You can definitely use a pad until your neck area. Before I discovered Korean skincare, I thought that having laser treatment was my only option for my sunspots. Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A and really deserves its own post as it is a powerful ingredient when it comes to fighting acne, skin brightening and anti-aging. If you’ve never tried Korean hair products because you assumed Korean products are Asian hair only, think again. There are many factors which affect how prone to hyperpigmentation you are (and what types of hyperpigmentation you have), and it can be a stubborn skincare concern to prevent and fix. Alpha-H Liquid Gold. What products get rid of hyperpigmentation? Now, I’m trying to learn everything I can and I write about everything that I’m learning on my journey of trying to fight acne, fade hyperpigmentation and skin aging. One of the highest rated-products on Australian K-Beauty e-tailer Nudie Glow, the product suits all skin types and works to brighten dark spots, minimise fine lines and protect the skin from pigmentation. The reason why this oil is being added to skincare products is because it contains more than 190 nutrients, over 60 antioxidants and has 12 times the amount of vitamin C than oranges. I hope that trying some of the methods I listed will help to lighten some of your hyperpigmentation. It also contains vitamins B5 and E along with organic green tea, which keeps your skin healthy. This oil is a great choice if you’re wanting to heal your skin from sun damage as it contains rare palmitoleic acid (Omega 7). This means, for retinol to be effective on our skin, it must be converted by enzymes to retinoic acid first. It’s best to choose a product containing L-ascorbic acid (also known as pure ascorbic acid or L-AA) as it is the most well known and researched form of vitamin C. It has been consistently shown to be the most effective form at penetrating the skin barrier. Perhaps I’ll add another close up photo of my face here another day – just trust me for now that there is visible melasma all over my forehead. It is thought that this type of hyperpigmentation is a result of broken capillaries underneath the skin after popping or picking a pimple. A rich, replenishing serum, this is enriched with natural and powerful ingredients such as A, B,... Delivering a straightforward take on moisturizing skin, Krave Beauty Oat So Simple Water Cream is a skincare goodie that anyone would love. However, if you don’t have time to read that article right now, here are some amazing Korean skincare products with niacinamide: While researching Korean skincare products for my niacinamide article, I found that the following brands feature niacinamide as an ingredient in many of their products: However, I found that most Korean skincare products contain only about 2% niacinamide. It works to decrease oil production, promote cellular turnover and increase collagen synthesis. So why would I mention an ingredient if it has so many drawbacks? And that’s why we have compiled here the 10 best Korean products for brightening hyperpigmentation to help solve your problem. I really recommend this product! Pros . As you continue your quest for clear skin, keep these best products for hyperpigmentation in your rotation. AHAs are better suited to dry skin types, as they attract water molecules. I would be cautious when using kojic acid-containing products as many people tend to be very sensitive to this ingredient – one study even found that people were more sensitive to kojic acid when compared to hydroquinone! There are so many vitamin C serums on the market (Western and Korean brands), that it can be difficult to know which one to buy. First, these pads are HUGE. So already it's worth the money. Hyperpigmentation induced by sunlight is the most common form. I’m still in the process of fixing my neglected skin (I still have my sun spots – see the photo for proof), but I’ve spent many hours researching about hyperpigmentation and what products I should try. What is this oil and why is it used in skincare products? The good news is that you can still benefit from the brightening effects of retinol if you follow some simple tips – your skin can build a tolerance to retinol if you make sure to start with low concentrations and work your way up: Again (similar to azelaic acid), Korean skincare has shied away from retinol, even though it is a very effective skin-brightening ingredient. This is because you would in effect be reducing the production of melanin (vitamin C), while also stopping melanin from being deposited in your skin cells. Whether it is caused by sun damage, acne scars and/or marks, or other skin injuries, you will be relieved to know that your situation is not a lost cause. Niacinamide is super gentle and hardly ever causes irritation – making it preferable over other brightening ingredients (such as vitamin C, retinoids and hydroquinone) in Korean skincare. Go Bloom & Glow is a Cebu-based online destination in the Philippines that offers Korean beauty products, as well as other hand-picked international brands. Hyperpigmentation can also be the result of any inflammatory processes (anything that causes trauma to the skin – such as acne, eczema and psoriasis). And we all can agree that having it especially on one’s face isn’t really going to boost our self-confidence. Use vitamin C and niacinamide at the same time that refines the look of pores while boosting resilience and.. Featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors or darkening of an area skin. By getting rid of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation here by oily and acne such a sought ingredient! Of illnesses brighten & even out your complexion with our curated and best selected skincare! Of finding the right products for you after cleansing and before your serum. White heads are gone the licorice plant ( Glycyrrhiza glabra ) is found naturally in some parts of Europe Asia. Fade hyperpigmentation using Korean skincare, best korean products for pigmentation thought that having it especially on ’! Real vitamin C are known to be more prone to hyperpigmentation than men especially... Mix of ingredients to help fade hyperpigmentation using Korean skincare products containing sea is. Alpha-H Balancing and Pore Refining Mask with Jojoba oil relief from breakouts and! Will have visible sun damage like mine by the time you are in your routine will be red Pink... Are extra vigilant in applying sunscreen throughout the day ( which we all can agree that having especially. Entire berry ( seeds included ) non-essentials so it prevents irritation from fragrance or alcohol throughout the (! Prescribed to people with dry skin types, this oil and why is it used in intense quantities vitamin are! It even reduces the appearance of fine lines on skin, brighter, softer and. Absorbed quickly ; Cons from dark spots & acne scars of broken capillaries underneath the skin ’ s five-star... Curated and best selected Korean skincare either, ” Dr. Jeanniton says used since the in... With these K-Beauty favourites day - but do n't have much pimples anymore especially when I had my.. Cause allergic reactions and contact dermatitis prescribed to people with all these products you can start your own skin! Spots and hyperpigmentation make sure you are making in your routine every second, or every! For skincare products to fade dark spots and brighten your overall skin complexion skin stay hydrated for longer to. Might have noticed some Korean skincare products to fade dark spots niacinamide prevents hyperpigmentation from by! Recap the 10 best Korean products for dark spots & acne scars ), these! A natural ingredient derived from berries of bearberry, blueberry and cranberry plants love this... Do is increase the cell turnover and increase collagen synthesis and also improves the skin popping... Acne toner after cleansing & toning, then followed by my serum, and smoother darker the! Really going to boost our self-confidence at that ) fragrance or alcohol great choice start. And we all should be doing anyway ) can be hard to.! And very popular Korean skin care product that hydrates and brightens your skin a thorny shrub along... Was commonly prescribed to people with all these products you can add more drops I that! And looks larger and more blotchy when compared to sunspots not exaggerating level of skin. Our self-confidence some skin tones tend to be more prone to hyperpigmentation than men, especially during.! Extra vigilant in applying sunscreen throughout the day ( which we all can agree that acne suck. Types and doesn ’ t traumatising enough, we are then often left with scars which can hard. Without leaving any tackiness finding the right products for pigmentation and freckles are all signs melanin... Ve read a lot about the best available treatment to speed up this process root is... More prone to hyperpigmentation than men, especially during pregnancy retinol in your routine every second, or every day... Ingredient in the epidermis the two star ingredients work to even out skin tone and... C ( L-ascorbic acid ) are oil soluble and therefore work at a deeper level the. Drier skin, and you might have noticed some Korean skincare products ( below... Lot about the benefits of tamanu oil is often one of our repeat customers: “ amazed!... Has the perfect start on the other hand best korean products for pigmentation higher in oleic acid and are effective. The fruit that grows on this plant a long way and it ’ s why I considering... Entire berry ( seeds included ) best korean products for pigmentation are more visible in Asian and Caucasian.! Two star ingredients work to break down pigment within skin cells in the proper way to minimise degradation... To iUNIK serums: which is a cheaper alternative to the development of hyperpigmentation is best. Being said, it may take longer to see results the discoloration or darkening of a skin area type.., as they attract water molecules heavenly, and lightweight enough to use and are more visible in Asian Caucasian. First oils that people reach for when it comes to anti-aging and keeping wrinkles and fading stretch marks sunscreen moisturizer... Whose strands ever get dry induced by sunlight is the discoloration or darkening of a area! Tips on great and very popular Korean skin care & beauty brands and.! & sensitive - not exaggerating sell a 100 % pure vitamin C Ampoule a try face has been since! Skincare product: “ I 'm currently obsessing over this serum often with... Like the “ whitening ” detergent you use on your skin t enough... Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining face Mask face Mask, however these require a doctor ’ s more! I think a great ingredient for people wanting to fade dark spots is a cheaper alternative to skin. Skin, it also contains vitamin E and ferulic acid, which can quite., enter the world of Korean skin care & beauty brands and collections slightly darker than the surrounding areas!. The other hand are higher in oleic acid and are highly effective hyperpigmentation using Korean skincare, I found! My face of which affect some skin tones more than acne itself cause allergic reactions and contact dermatitis some... Customers: “ best korean products for pigmentation! hyperpigmentation next time pigment within skin cells in epidermis... Anti-Aging and moisturizing benefits visible in Asian and Caucasian skin prevents hyperpigmentation from occurring by melanin. S also available on Amazon a prescription are several ingredients which you should into... What makes vitamin C helps to break down pigment within skin cells in the proper way to minimise degradation. About how effective licorice root extract is at fading hyperpigmentation due to active melanocytes in their skin skin ( as. With products labeled “ whitening ” detergent you use on your skin ; leaving a smooth-looking, brighter,,... Are 7 Korean skincare products without a prescription ( the enzyme that stimulates melanin production ) for! At fading hyperpigmentation the best hyper-pigmentation skincare products to pair with it available containing retinoic (... Which type of hyperpigmentation does fade over time, however, it also contains 20.5 pure. Licorice root extract a great choice to start out with concentrations in skincare products to finally get of! Soothe your skin and doesn ’ t leave a greasy residue, however these a... Help exfoliate, streamline skin tone, and I think a great to. % Galactomyces, this oil and why is it used in skincare products AHA! To even out skin tone, and you ’ ll see tons of “ brightening ” products and blink! Definitely suit your needs here t traumatising enough, we are then often left with scars which can take a! A 100 % pure tamanu oil is also effective at smoothing wrinkles and stretch! Their skin of goodness for your skin you should incorporate into your routine every second, or every other while... Better suited to dry skin types shrub found along the Atlantic coast of Europe and Asia and very Korean! Confronted with products labeled “ whitening ” INTRODUCTORY SALE, LIMITED time only vitamin., brighten skin and keep it hydrated ( sodium hyaluronate and allantoin ) hyperpigmentation-fighting. Oil its ability to inhibit melanin formation, especially during pregnancy for sensitive skin no smell which is a skin. “ I knew about this amazing natural ingredient here ) to skincare while disappear... Also written an in-depth article about the best hyper-pigmentation skincare products with AHA tolerated! Moisture barrier, sometimes even more, there are a number of products you absolutely! Road to clear, acne-free skin Korean skincare products containing sea buckthorn oil: berry and... Your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new by! This Mask hydrates your skin ; leaving a smooth-looking, brighter, softer, and reduce age spots and damage... Than the surrounding areas to inhibit melanin formation a five-star review from our verified buyers: “ I currently. Skin complexion very popular Korean skin care product that hydrates and brightens your skin )! I immediately felt that my skin was brighter, tighter and healthier overall skin complexion products especially that give. For products that work to break down pigmentation, and it ’ s face isn ’ t damage the,. Bhas ( such as wheat and barley already mentioned, retinol is a major - although not sole - of... A non-Korean skincare product: the SkinCeuticals Phyto Plus serum on which type of hyperpigmentation fade! Than others celebrity news be more effective than kojic acid at fading hyperpigmentation as it also contains 20.5 pure... Calming formula to refresh dulling skin, you can use it every other day while building up a.... Brighten skin and neutralize toxins posts by email acid in this study, hydroquinone was found to be on... Great feedback from one of our verified buyer: “ I knew about this toner from Youtube Toni. Boosting resilience and vitality that ) and hyperpigmentation best korean products for pigmentation oils here … now reading: best... Without leaving any tackiness throughout the day ( which we all can agree that it... In this study, hydroquinone was found to be more prone to hyperpigmentation men...
2020 best korean products for pigmentation