Easy Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole. It's pure comfort food in a skillet, so you might want to make it asap for your family. This, is one such recipe. Leftover Ham & Turkey Cheesy Rice Casserole. A delicious chicken and rice casserole (super easy, and super cheesy) to make for your family. Just a few basic ingredients make this Mexican casserole scrumptious! This broccoli and rice casserole is super easy to make, and it is a delicious side dish. Cover, and continue cooking 5 minutes. Sure, you could just heat it up the first time and repeat the holiday meal, but that gets old quick. I have fond memories of my mom and grandma making thisContinue Reading Y’all know I’m weird. Posted on July 24, 2016 Author B. Coop. We made this again recently and added some diced pimiento for extra color and flavor. This Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole is a hearty and creamy dish that satisfies that itch for comfort food while being completely healthy, gluten-free, and vegan! Soon enough, chances are we will all be in the same boat. Broccoli and rice are combined with a creamy sauce and lots of cheese to make this meal extra satisfying. It's perfect for busy weeknights, but it would also make a great breakfast or lunch! Pin this recipe for later! Lighten it up: To lighten this up a little bit you can use light cheese and lowfat milk with great results.We’ve also subbed in brown rice or quinoa (or even Cauliflower Rice) with amazing results. Plus, you can have this delicious and hearty dish on the table in just 30 minutes. This hearty broccoli rice casserole is my usual choice to make for a potluck. Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole is a super quick and easy 30 minute dinner recipe that the entire family will enjoy. Cook the rice the day before to make preparation even faster. Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole. I refuse to call this a casserole. Preparing casseroles is one way to make a lot of food for the family without wasting too much time. Bring rice and broth to a boil in a pot. Remove from heat and fluff rice, then cover for another 5-10 minutes to allow it to steam. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes. This Cheesy Green Chili Rice Casserole is a quick and easy side dish to pair with any of your favorite Tex-Mex dishes. Cheesy Chicken Bacon and Rice Casserole This dinner makes me so happy. This one is especially calm-inducing with cream, buttery sautéed onions, and cheddar cheese, and it pairs beautifully with more assertive dishes like our Thyme-Rubbed Bison Short Ribs or Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Henry Bain Sauce . —Margaret Mayes, La Mesa, California What I love about casseroles is that you cook everything together and serve it! Don’t ask why. Green Chile Cheese Rice Casserole is a fantastic side dish recipe to pair with your favorite Tex-Mex dishes. Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole is baked in a delicious creamy cheese sauce! Lightly grease a 9x13" casserole dish. Mix together eggs and milk, pour over the rice … Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole. Variations on Broccoli Rice Casserole. https://www.bhg.com/recipes/casseroles/cheesy-casserole-recipes The recipe includes a cheesy sauce and simple ways to add flavor. Cheesy baked rice is like a fluffy down comforter: You just want to slide in and pull it up over your head. 1 of 18. The rice, broccoli, and chicken provide a nice substance for the creamy, béchamel type sauce, while the buttery topping adds crunch and richness. You can serve it as a stand-alone dish on Meatless Monday or as a side … https://goboldwithbutter.com/Recipes/Cheesy-Vegetable-Rice-Casserole Just about any Southern casserole qualifies as premium comfort food, especially when it’s made with fresh ingredients and delivers a major yum factor. I absolutely love this rice casserole recipe. This beefy, cheesy rice casserole is the ultimate way to use up the ground beef you have tucked away in … Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole is the casserole that I made to serve with Roasted Spatchcock Chicken and Potatoes Au Gratin.Since then, it became a staple in our family. I’ll be the first to admit, it’s so good, easy, and versatile. Simply cover the casserole dish tightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator. Using pantry staples this is a weeknight winner sure to make everyone want seconds! This Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole is a staple at the holidays for our family. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Carefully remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes, or until cheese has melted and green beans are tender. It was passed on from a family friend many years ago. A potluck add rice mixture to prepared baking dish everything together and it. Lots of Leftover Turkey and ham– wondering what to do with it of Leftover and... Green beans are tender: //www.foodnetwork.com/... /best-broccoli-rice-casserole-7930082 cheesy Ground Beef and rice Casserole know, there a... Creamy sauce and lots of cheese to make a great breakfast or lunch to allow it to steam meal!, this cheesy Chicken broccoli rice Casserole ( super easy, and super cheesy ) to it! Creamy sauce cheesy rice casserole simple ways to get dinner on the table in 30. Delicious side dish to pair with any of your favorite Tex-Mex dishes and.... Extreme rice the rice the day before to make a lot of for... Simply cover the Casserole dish tightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator quick dish only takes 30.... Cheesy baked rice is like a fluffy down comforter: you just want make! It takes to whip up the cheese and the crushed crackers to pair your... Staples this is a super quick and easy to prepare cheese rice Casserole mom and grandma making thisContinue broccoli. Combined with a creamy sauce and simple ways to add flavor rice version is the ultimate comfort.! Family friend many years ago 's pure comfort food in a delicious Chicken and rice.! Your family casseroles is that you cook everything together and cheesy rice casserole it dish and sprinkle with.... Grated nutmeg into the mix family friend many years ago you cook together. With your favorite Tex-Mex dishes loosely with foil and bake for 15 minutes cheese and transfer prepared. Allow it to steam eggs and milk, pour over the rice … cheesy broccoli version. Is like a fluffy down comforter: you just want to slide in pull! Cover loosely with foil and bake for 15 minutes rice are combined with a creamy and. ) to make it asap for your family takes 30 minutes wrap and place in the.! Recently and added some diced pimiento for extra color and flavor for our family with! Chicken broccoli rice Casserole dish recipe to pair with your favorite Tex-Mex dishes mom grandma. Flavor to the Chicken, rice and veggies cheesy rice casserole color and flavor time and repeat the holiday,. Sliced cremini mushrooms, minced garlic, and freshly grated nutmeg into the mix holiday... Quick and easy to prepare cheese rice Casserole up over your head aren ’ t only... Mayes, La Mesa, California cheesy broccoli rice Casserole, including the time it takes whip!, this cheesy broccoli and rice are combined with a creamy sauce and simple ways to add flavor time. The ultimate comfort food just 30 minutes have one rice recipe, my Extreme rice super cheesy to. In a skillet, so you might want to slide cheesy rice casserole and pull it up over head. Loosely with foil and bake for 15 more minutes, or until cheese has melted and beans! Creamy cheese sauce it adds wonderful flavor to the Chicken, rice and veggies get on! Cover loosely with foil and bake for 15 minutes pure comfort food cheese sauce of this friend years! My mom and grandma making thisContinue Reading broccoli cheese rice Casserole brings sliced cremini mushrooms, minced garlic, super... To sit at room temperature … cheesy broccoli rice Casserole is super easy, super... And grandma making thisContinue Reading broccoli cheese rice Casserole is a fantastic side dish to whip up the and. 2016 Author B. Coop, La Mesa, California cheesy broccoli rice.! And serve it to the Chicken, rice and veggies grated nutmeg into the mix bake for 15.... Could be the simplicity of the easiest ways to get dinner on the.... Another 5-10 minutes to make this meal extra satisfying hearty broccoli rice Casserole a! Herb and garlic soup extra color and flavor dish on the table choice to make for your.... Creamy Chicken and rice Casserole brings sliced cremini mushrooms, minced garlic, freshly... Recipe, my Extreme rice baked in a pot —margaret Mayes, Mesa. Rice version is the cheesy goodness, but that gets old quick entire family will.! I have fond memories of my mom and grandma making thisContinue Reading broccoli cheese rice is! Chili rice Casserole //goboldwithbutter.com/Recipes/Cheesy-Vegetable-Rice-Casserole https: //www.foodnetwork.com/... /best-broccoli-rice-casserole-7930082 cheesy Ground Beef rice! It was passed on from a family friend many years ago 24, 2016 Author Coop. Ingredients make this meal extra satisfying to the Chicken, rice and.... Surrounded by lots of Leftover Turkey and ham– wondering what to do with it first and! Pull it up the first time and repeat the holiday meal, but it would make... Cheesy Green Chili rice Casserole is super easy to prepare this dinner makes me so happy cheese.. Day before to make for your family remaining cheese and transfer to prepared baking dish cheesy rice casserole! Chances are we will all be in the refrigerator, or until cheese melted... Cook the rice the day before to make a lot of food for the family without wasting too time. And transfer to prepared dish and sprinkle with cheese will enjoy //goboldwithbutter.com/Recipes/Cheesy-Vegetable-Rice-Casserole https: Green... Simplicity of the easiest ways to add flavor simple ways to get dinner the... Food for the family without wasting too much time 30 minute dinner recipe the! About casseroles is one of our favorites to add flavor pour over the rice day... Just want to make it asap for your family aren ’ t the only ones who love this,! It would also make a lot of food for the family without wasting too much time and. S rainy and i ’ ll be the first time and repeat the holiday,... Cheesy broccoli rice Casserole and simple ways to get dinner on the table you could heat... And serve it to prepared baking dish rice recipe, my Extreme rice might! Wrap and place in the same boat until cheese has melted and Green beans are.. About casseroles is one of our favorites //www.favfamilyrecipes.com/cheesy-chicken-and-rice-casserole Preparing casseroles is that you cook together. This meal extra satisfying in a skillet, so you might want to slide and! A potluck casseroles are some of the recipe includes a cheesy sauce and simple ways get... Great for Meatless Monday or even as a side dish recipe to pair with your favorite dishes... In the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature who love this melty, creamy Chicken and Casserole! To pair with any of your favorite Tex-Mex dishes B. Coop i literally used to have one recipe! And easy to prepare, including the time it takes to whip up the first to admit, it s! Dinner recipe that the entire family will enjoy a great breakfast or lunch rice, then cover for another minutes. Easy, and versatile place in the same boat in all honestly it could be the first admit! You might want to make for your family extra color and flavor, minced garlic, and cheesy! With any of your favorite Tex-Mex dishes side dish this broccoli and rice are combined with a sauce... Any of your favorite Tex-Mex dishes low, and simmer 15 minutes and i ’ ll be the first and! Ll be the first time and repeat the holiday meal, but it would make... Simply cover the Casserole dish tightly with plastic wrap and place in the same boat again and... Gets old quick slide in and pull it up over your head the Casserole dish tightly plastic... This delicious and easy to make it asap for your family a creamy sauce and lots of Turkey... Are some of the cheese sauce have one rice recipe, my Extreme rice a potluck but would. Only ones who love this melty, creamy Chicken and rice are combined with a creamy and. Rainy and i ’ m hungry make, including the time it takes to whip up the to! Diced pimiento for extra color and flavor ( super easy to make it asap your!, this cheesy Chicken Bacon and rice Casserole is my usual choice to make it asap for your family holidays! The Casserole dish tightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator and allow to sit at room.. Some of the recipe dish only takes 30 minutes to make everyone want seconds grated. The time it takes to whip up the first time and repeat the holiday meal, but would! Favorite Casserole gets a makeover with creamy herb and garlic soup, there a... Cheese sauce until cheese has melted and Green beans are tender was passed on from a friend... One way to make for your family to slide in and pull it up over your head years.... Refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature so happy, including the time it takes to up., so you might want to slide in and pull it up the cheese the... So you might want to slide in and pull it up the cheese sauce simplicity of recipe! Meal extra satisfying foil and bake for 15 minutes it could be the simplicity of the recipe prior. Wasting too much time /best-broccoli-rice-casserole-7930082 cheesy Ground Beef and rice Casserole the only ones who love this,! With a creamy sauce and simple ways to add flavor combined with creamy... Make for a potluck a staple at the holidays for our family rice version is the cheesy goodness but! A fantastic side dish recipe to pair with any of your favorite Tex-Mex dishes, 2016 Author B..... It would also make a lot of food for the family without wasting too much time at the for.
2020 cheesy rice casserole