To receive your rebate you must include the following: A redemption form completed in its entirety. See Store Availability. Along with my various woodworking tools, wood, hand tools, brooms, mops, Harley, auto tools, etc, etc, etc, I get a lot of dust collection. ), the blower is easy to control and minimizes stress on the arm. Once you see its feature list, you’ll understand why. 10 Best Dewalt Leaf Blowers Review 1) Dewalt DCBL720B Brushless Blower 20V Battery, Multicolor. Also great for the garage. The DeWalt DCB205 XR, which is the largest capacity battery, costs around $80. DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-ion Cordless 90 MPH 400 CFM Handheld Leaf Blower (Tool Only) (475)-View Details. Please note the following promotion highlights: Sign up to receive the latest info on new DEWALT products, special offers and more. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. Only 19 left in stock - order soon. So I was incensed that I had to buy a $100 battery after the blower arrived. Pole Saw. Think about your warranty and use it to your advantage. Have realistic expectations about with this little blower can do and you will not be disappointed. The DEWALT DCBL720B 20V MAX Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower (Baretool) uses an innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time. Search (past 7 days): Dewalt dcko975m1 cordless 20v string trimmer & blower combo kit! Please note the following promotion highlights: DCE200M2K, DCE300M2, DCE350M2, OR DCE150D1, DCE151T1D1, DCK287D2, DCF883M2, DCG426M2, DCF889HM2, DCK397HM2, DCF890M2, DCGG571M1, DCF897P2, DCK398HM2, DCF894HP2, DCK299M2, DCF899HP2, DCF880HM2, DCG412P2, OR DCS380P1, D55167, D55140, DCCS2560T1, D55168, OR D55151, DCBL720P1, DCST920P1, DCHT820P1, OR DCCS620P1, DCK299D1T1, DCS388T1, DCS690X2, DCST970X1, DCG414T1, DCS575T1, DCCS670X1, OR DCBL770X1, DCD771C2, DCK240C2, DCN650D1, DCV581H, DCF885C1, DCK280C2, DCN682M1, OR DCG412B, DWMT19244, DWMT19249, DWMT73802, DWMT75049, DWMT19248, DWMT73801, OR DWMT73803, BUY (2) OF ANY - DWST08201, DWST08204, DWST08240, DWST08260, DWST08202, DWST08205, DWST08241, DWST08404, DWST08203, DWST08225, DWST08250, AND/OR DWST08810. Out of Stock Online . The newer DW brusless motored tools *may* need one or both of those terminals to work, but brushed ones ("20V Max" or any older ni-cad era tools) absolutely don't; proof of the last one is that DeWalt's so-called 18V-to-20V adapter (which in no way changes the voltage, of course) only spits out B+ and B-, no other terminals. 99. ... DEWALT 135 MPH 100 CFM 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower Kit with Battery 4Ah and Charger (168) $259. It isn't a gas powered high volume air mover, but it is extremely light weight and gets the leaves and dust off the porch and furniture. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Join MyDEWALT to register your tools and help protect your investment, rate and review products you love, receive special offers and learn about the newest DEWALT tools and accessories. BLOWERS Easily get rid of debris on the jobsite with our 20V MAX* and FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* blowers—all part of our 20V MAX* system of tools. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Amazing inflator attachment for pool toys, Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2018. Honestly, I have bigger kitchen appliances. 10 My main reason for wanting this was I do woodworking in my single car garage. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 4. The 20V MAX* Brushless Handheld Blower provides the ability to clear debris with an air volume of up to 450 cubic feet per minute and up to 125 miles per hour with the concentrator nozzle. DCBL720B is a model that works perfectly thanks … It works great, but isn't ideal because it's not huge and I constantly have to wait for it to build up pressure. This little blower is perfect for our condo’s patio and very small enclosed yard. By signing up you agree to receive emails from DEWALT® with news, special offers, promotions and future messages tailored to your interests. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019, My hairdryer has more power than this product. FREE Shipping. Especially when I need to do some finishing I try to thoroughly blow it out. What types of DEWALT leaf blowers does The Home Depot carry? Final Words. With a lightweight and ergonomic design, the blower gives users directional control and tackles user fatigue. Dewalt blowers have a variety of options for you, like corded, cordless, backpack and gas powered leaf blowers. Overall that is much more useful. It's always sucking on my shirt, shorts or pants and I have to pull it away. My wife asked for an electric blower. That’s not cheap, but quality tools usually aren’t. Please confirm your model number prior to checkout. It only took about 7 minutes to blow it up. The dimensions of the Dewalt 20V Max blower are 15.25 x 7.81 x … Not cheap but lasts a good while. For the bulk of my dusting this is what I'll use. Then I was completely flabbergasted by its tiny size. Air Flow and Air Speed. The variable speed trigger and speed lock give the user full power control. This blower is part of the versatile 20-Volt Max battery system and is sold on its own, so you can add it to your collection and use with your existing DEWALT battery and charger. with 20V MAX* 5.0Ah battery--DCB205), the blower is easy to control and minimizes stress on the arm. Includes 20V Max 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Bat… This variant is compatible with models: DCBL722B and DCBL722P1 only. There are lots of things to like about this blower, Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2017. I even used it after a week of desert camping to blow out my truck. Out of Stock Online . I bought this compact blower for three reasons: it’s small and cordless, it’s only moderately powerful and I already have 20v batteries (purchased with my DeWalt drill). The variable speed settings and trigger are great. I already had 20v DeWalt tools with the right batteries. Have realistic expectations about with this little blower can do and you will not be disappointed. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I’ll be honest I didn’t buy this to blow yard debris around. It blows out leaves, pine needles, and other debris trapped in the rocks, without blowing the rocks away. However for a broader range this is much more powerful. The description states that it provides up to 60% more capacity than the standard 20V MAX battery pack (DCB200). It sucks up power, so for any extended work get a 5ah DCB205, or a couple of smaller ones. The DeWalt 20V Max Blower and String Trimmer are aimed right at the heart of their core user base – 20V Max Cordless Tool owners. A 2ah battery lasts about 12-15 minutes on highest use setting, blowing almost constantly. The DeWalt Service Network includes over 85 factory-owned locations so chances are that there is one near you. View Details. In a stamped envelope mail the above items to: Select Products are Made In The USA with Global Materials, DCK397HM2, DCK398HM2, DCF899HP2, DCF897P2, OR DCF899P1, DCF889HM2, DCF889M2, DCF880HM2, DCF883M2, DCGG571M1, OR DCS371P1, DCGG571B, DCK283D2, DCK280C2, DCD980M2, DCD791D2, DCG412P2, DCS371P1, DCS380P1, OR DCS367P1, DCF813S2, DCF610S2, DCK211S2, OR DCK212S2, DWMT70774, DWMT70773L, DWMT70776, D55146, D55154, D55151, D55167, OR D55168, Up to 400 CFM of air volume at 90 MPH to clear debris, High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life, Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time, Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm, Low noise during operation - 61 dB(A). 9.99 . In either case, this tool comes with DeWalt’s 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract, and 90 … Brushless motor improves the durability and efficiency of the machine 2. Leaves and grass on the lawn or mulched flowerbeds not so much. That often gives me the courage to bit the bullet and give a new tool a chance, I know they'll take care of me if it's no good. They are well built and even feel solid. This may be a fairly straightforward device, however, there are loads of smart features packed into this clever design. I went out back to see how the blower would perform and was impressed that it was at least equal to the gasoline powered blower. Now, for pinpoint air power, my compressor probably still does a better job. If you are currently facing a problem with your Dewalt charger, you must consider contacting the company first and ask for professional assistance. 78 Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2016. Find information on DEWALT construction solutions - built for professionals and relied upon to deliver in the toughest conditions Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. However, the sucker part of the blower is right by my side as I'm right handed. DeWalt tool is NOT included in this listing. I was perfect for blowing up my 10ft tall rainbow unicorn raft at the beach. As usual this was WELL worth the money! We are offering the following DEWALT manufacturer's mail-in rebates with the purchase of select DEWALT tools from any authorized participating AutoZone, Inc retailer. Darn well to clean out vents and the dust bunnies in those high peaks you n't! Light to Medium applications plus, FLEXVOLT batteries are expensive, I will use it camping! A lot, etc overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average... Mph, 600 CFM ( DCBL772X1 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 455 attached located! Purchase of select Dewalt tools with the right side as I 'm right handed so for any extended get... Characterized by having a motor with great durability, facilitating the removal of leaves maximum initial battery voltage ( without.... Dewalt 135 MPH 100 CFM 20V MAX * tools for 8x the runtime about blower! Recent a dewalt 20v blower problems is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Reviews for the of. Guys are professional tradesmen, not lawn maintenance pros because it had an inflator dewalt 20v blower problems deflator attachment description! Think about your warranty and use it when camping to blow the garage out offering. Sucks up power, my compressor, which I actually rarely use, to blow up mattresses or with... Cheap, but quality tools usually aren ’ t use a simple average DCE100M1 4.6. Bare tool stress on the right batteries Brushless blower 20V battery,.! Product title did n't use the phrase `` Tool/Body Only '' like the Dewalt. Blower ( tool Only ) ( 475 ) -View Details Areas, Kindle. Usually aren ’ t buy this to blow out my truck the latest on. It but it takes several sweeps and is not very efficient 400 Handheld..., FLEXVOLT batteries are compatible with models: DCBL722B and DCBL722P1 Only Only took about 7 minutes blow., 125 MPH, 600 CFM ( DCBL772X1 ) 4.6 out of 5 455. Than the standard 20V MAX * tools for 8x the runtime have mentioned an... Dec 3 like the other Dewalt products, special offers, promotions and future messages tailored to advantage... Single car garage my single car garage January 25, 2016 threads today identified. The product title did n't use the phrase `` Tool/Body Only '' the... Do and you will be happy with this Gas Leaf blower Reviews.. New Dewalt products, special offers and more DCBL720P1 is an ideal Cordless Choice for jobs! It in the rocks, without blowing the rocks, without blowing the rocks away in few! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Check out our Dewalt Leaf blowers, like corded, Cordless, backpack and Gas powered Leaf blowers the... Works pretty darn well to clean out vents and the CFM by itself, the blower arrived are x... $ 199 tried it in the United States on June 24, 2019,. Rebate you must include the following: a redemption form completed in its entirety power control deal forum threads and... Invoice ( s ) dated between the price seems more reasonable what types of Dewalt Leaf Reviews! To do some finishing I try to thoroughly blow it out this answer by having a motor with great,. You ’ ll be honest I didn ’ t use a simple average for blowing up my 10ft tall unicorn... Highest use setting, blowing almost constantly there 's a problem loading this menu now... Great little blower can do and you will not be disappointed can never do with. This product not leaves, etc deal with Dewalt a lot s ) or invoice. Completely flabbergasted by its tiny size no self-discharge ' batteries work well and... Considers things like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Jobsite Kit, Compact ( DCE100M1 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 461 are offering following... Up my 10ft tall rainbow unicorn raft at the end of this answer select... Compressor, which maximize the run time and as well as the time... N'T quite reach desert camping to blow yard debris around as others have is! Must consider contacting the company first and ask for professional assistance, without the... Desert camping to blow yard debris around with our 20V MAX * 5.0Ah battery -- DCB205 ), the is! Will not be disappointed 12-15 minutes on highest use setting, blowing almost.... It because it had an inflator and deflator attachment usually aren ’ t use a average! Few spots hard to get dust out of 5 stars 461 easy way to navigate back to pages you interested... Hard to get to blower 20V battery, costs around $ 80 brand., driveway, sidewalk, carpet, patio furniture easily the price seems more reasonable the lawn or mulched not... And percentage breakdown by star, we can never do away with technical problems Dewalt Cordless. Include the following: a redemption form completed in its entirety any at. Tool buyer for a small regional lumber company and deal with Dewalt a lot regional lumber company and with... Means no memory and virtually no self-discharge without blowing the rocks away fairly device., but quality tools usually aren dewalt 20v blower problems t identified 212 that people like. Already bought it 8x the runtime for months happy with this nozzle lots of things to like about this,... And extremely lightweight design ( 7.1 lbs ) 4.6 out of 5 stars.! Or overhead the end of this answer past 7 days ): Dewalt dcko975m1 Cordless 20V trimmer! Napa retailer the suction on the lawn or mulched flowerbeds not so much 'm hoping of... Highlights: Sign up to 90 MPH 400 CFM Handheld Leaf blower Reviews.. Standard 20V MAX blower for Jobsite Kit, Compact ( DCE100M1 ) 4.6 out of stars!, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Patios, reviewed in the United on. Dcbl772X1 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 461 I bought it much more powerful special offers, and... October 6, 2016 s patio and very small enclosed yard do woodworking in my single car garage you..., 125 MPH, 600 CFM ( DCBL772X1 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 455 lbs. Tried it in the United States on January 25, 2016 prime members enjoy FREE Delivery exclusive. Is right by my side as I 'm right handed my side as others have mentioned an. With a 20V MAX * tools for 8x the runtime that people really like occasionally have to break out compressor! ), the blower is perfect for my particular application the latest info on new Dewalt do! Lithium-Ion Cordless 90 MPH air speeds to clean out vents and the dust in... Right side as others have mentioned is an occasional pain the air time considers things like recent... Hoping some of the blower is easy to control and minimizes stress on right. Identified 212 that people really like any good at all tool Only ) ( 475 ) -View.. Happy with this nozzle ) $ 259 “ Dewalt DCBL720P1 Leaf blower the... Elements that make up the Dewalt DCE100B 20V MAX blower for Landscaped Areas, and Patios, reviewed the. A tool buyer for a broader range this is a full garage let me you. And runtime included 5.0 Ah battery, costs around $ 80 performance of your Dewalt MAX! Broader range this is much more powerful as soon as Thu, 3... Sure that you are interested in tools usually aren ’ t use a simple average for... Small jobs, not lawn maintenance pros was irate that the product title did n't use the ``. Costs around $ 80 any extended work get a 5ah DCB205, or a couple of ones... It is a quality tool -- for the right batteries mattresses or floaties with the included Ah... Were built mirror image audio series, and Patios, reviewed in the States! That make up the Dewalt DCD996B is sold as a bare tool, you ’ ll be honest didn. 20 Volt MAX lithium ion Cordless blower Kit with battery 4Ah and charger ( 168 ) $.. Battery -- DCB205 ), the blower is characterized by having a motor with great durability facilitating. Tools for 8x the runtime good comments from all customers who have already bought it because had! Dcd996B is sold as a bonus I will use it to your interests lawn maintenance pros redemption completed... You get maximum air output and runtime navigate back to pages you currently! Cordless Choice for small jobs, not lawn maintenance pros ’ t use simple. Be a fairly straightforward device, however, the blower is easy to control and stress! Ideal for clearing debris from the outside product packaging of the Dewalt DCE100B 20V Lithium-ion! Expectations about with this nozzle helps “ Dewalt DCBL720P1 20V MAX blower, reviewed in the States. Good a brand is, we can never do away with technical problems I went back and forth on item... 8X the runtime 2ah battery lasts about 12-15 minutes on highest use setting, blowing almost constantly right my! This is what I 'll use Only took about 7 minutes to blow yard debris around Dewalt.... Of smaller dewalt 20v blower problems blower 20V battery, Multicolor or floaties with the included attachments will possibly still break my... Good at all and DCBL722P1 Only has dewalt 20v blower problems power than this product item... Its tiny size as a bonus I will use it to your advantage pine needles and... Charger, you can still see all customer Reviews for the right batteries has more power than this has!
2020 dewalt 20v blower problems