The restaurant got its current name, “Dunkin’ Donuts” in 1968. The new Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich from Dunkin' Donuts is, to be blunt, broken. Total Fat 15g. As an added bonus, DD Perks members will receive 2X points on each purchase of a Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich, … What's in it? Cholesterol 100mg. Full restaurant menu with prices up-dated for 2020. 8. Amount Per Serving. 1 donut. In this video, I try two of Dunkin' Donuts Fall Menu Items. 80% Saturated Fat 16g Trans Fat 0g. Get its full nutrition information including fat, sugars, protein, carbs, weight watchers points and allergens. Participating Dunkin’ locations nationwide are once again serving up the Brown Sugar Chipotle Bacon Breakfast Sandwich for a limited time. 1 donut. The Peppermint Mocha Flavored Coffee is a seasonal drink that features a rich, chocolatey flavor balanced with cooling peppermint. Why they don't have cheese on these normally is a mystery for the ages. Nutrition Facts. ... Dunkin' Boston Kreme Donut. So many options, right? Dunkin Donut: Go For The Maple Bacon - See 14 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Oakwood, GA, at Tripadvisor. Nutrition Facts. Meals, lunch, dinner, drinks and kids menu. 630. The chain is a go-to for many breakfast fans and coffee lovers. 33%. Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich with Maple Sugar Bacon. At $1.99 a piece, the square donuts—which mysteriously contain no filling—are coated in a classic sugar glaze, then drizzled with maple frosting and generously crowned with bacon. The just-released Dunkin’ offering consists of eight half-strips of bacon, so four full strips worth. How much does food cost? Visit CalorieKing … Basically, the Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich debuting Friday hits the social media sweet spot. The brand’s seasonal celebration begins at restaurants nationwide by November 4, 2020 and includes:. I hope the sweet pepper bacon somehow makes its way as a permanent fixture because the scent and sweet sultry taste is worth trying out this sandwich for alone. Nearby Restaurants. Right After Debuting a Beyond Meat Sandwich, Dunkin’ Is Selling Bags of Bacon Snackin' Bacon is just pouches of its Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Snackin' Bacon packs eight strips of bacon in a bag. Besides the new drinks, Dunkin’ is bringing back its apple cider donuts and munchkins, pumpkin donuts and munchkins and the tasty maple sugar bacon breakfast sandwich. 25%. 30% Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g. Dunkin’ Donuts is its maker. $4.29 . It’s drenched in sugar and salt. Reviews for Dunkin' Donuts September 2019 This place is never open, no one in the Wal-Mart has a clue when they're open, there are no hours of operation on there door, the Facebook page and there site says they are open 6 am to 10 pm went in at a couple minutes to 9 and they were closed. And yup, ... and ignore it when I wanted to taste donut or bacon more. Dunkin’ Donuts’ Doughnut Bacon Sandwich Isn’t As Bad As You Think. Maple Sugar Breakfast Sandwich It’s also available as a wrap. Log food: Dunkin' Chocolate Frosted Cake Donut. You'd need to walk 175 minutes to burn 630 calories. Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin frappe & Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich Taste Test / Food Review. Dunkin Donuts Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Sandwich – The Verdict: It wasn’t otherworldly but it’s good to see Dunkin put out a very solid breakfast sandwich LTO option. Coming to stores on Aug. 19, Dunkin' Donuts' newest fall menu items includes a new Pumpkin Spice Latte and Maple Sugar Seasoned Snackin' Bacon. Dunkin' In Speedway, 273 Cotuit Rd, Sandwich, MA 02563 (508) 539-2716 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. It wasn't a permanent menu item and made a comeback in 2010 and then another revival in 2011. You’ll want to pair it with the Apple Cider donut and Apple Cider Munchkins or maybe even the Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. #DunkinDonuts #SpiceBaconBreakfastSandwich Here is my review on the new Dunkin Donuts Holiday Spice Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, see what my thoughts were. ... Dunkin' Boston Kreme Donut. CalorieKing provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight. Serving Size. While this definitely isn't the healthiest choice on the menu, it's one of the most filling. MyFoodDiary Dunkin’ also has a new Chai Latte that’s blended with cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg, so again, all the fall spices! : There’s bacon. 250. For me, this is the most iconic Dunkin' Donuts breakfast sandwich. It’s smoked with natural cherrywood and coated in … Find out how many calories are in Dunkin'. On November 3, Dunkin’ Donuts invites guests to a special #BaconUp event at the Dunkin’ Donuts located at 132 Nassau St to enjoy free samples of the new Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. I … New Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich: A helping of extra Cherrywood-smoked bacon plus two fried eggs, and aged Wisconsin white cheddar cheese on new sourdough toast. The fan-favorite breakfast sandwich features a double portion of caramelized Brown Sugar Chipotle Bacon paired with an egg and cheese on a freshly made buttery, flaky croissant. Dunkin Donuts Menu Prices 2020. Amount Per Serving. * * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as … American cheese, fried eggs, and bacon are sandwiched between two delicious slices of Texas toast. These are also a limited time offer through the end of the year. All Dunkin Donuts Menu Prices Total Fat 40g. The Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Breakfast Sandwich is also available as a Wake-Up Wrap®, with ½ egg, a slice of American cheese and two slices of the special seasoned bacon, served on a small flour tortilla. sandwich. Graziella's Artisan Pizza Co. - 289 Cotuit Rd. Dunkin’ Will Be Selling Its Fall Lineup ... so Dunkin’ is also bringing back its Apple Cider Donuts and Munchkins, Pumpkin Donuts and Munchkins, and a Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. But we’re not done yet. Calories % Daily Value* 23%. 63%. Company: Dunkin' Website: www.dunkindonuts.com Introduced: October 2020 Distribution: National Suggested Retail Price: $4.19 Product Snapshot: One of the simplest ways to create joy, connect with others, and celebrate special moments is the universal act of offering cheers. Dunkin' does a lot of things very well. Log food: A Healthier You Starts Today Sign Up. Dunkin' Donuts is testing out a new breakfast offering, and it sounds too good -- or maybe too bad -- to be true: A bacon-and-egg breakfast sandwich, with a glazed donut as the bread. The company headquarters is currently based in Canton, Massachusetts, in the greater Boston area. WHAT: Dunkin’ Donuts, famous for always making its entire breakfast menu available all day long, is giving guests and bacon lovers a sweet way to celebrate National Sandwich Day. 1 donut. The company has expanded over the years and is now one of the largest baked goods and coffee restaurants in the world. Dunkin' Maple Sugar Bacon Wake Up Wrap. It’s the same bacon you get on Dunkin’s Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, but the bacon is the star here! P.S. Connect with Dunkin’ Donuts ... Dunkin' Donuts in Sandwich, MA. Among the more gimmicky sandwiches in recent memory, it's the sort of item one can only imagine was born in the marketing department and fleshed out against the will and better judgment of Dunkin' Donuts' food engineers corporate chefs. I also did as promised in the last post- got a donut sandwich with cheese. But sometimes even the most devoted bacon, egg, and cheese eaters want to kick it up a notch. wrap. Mounds of fried eggs and slices of lightly salted, cherrywood-smoked bacon gathered into the sweet, sweet embrace of a "light and fluffy" split glazed doughnut. We also have a variety of Pumpkin Donuts, pumpkin muffins, and an Apple Cider Donut.” Bui says she’s a fan of Dunkin’s Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich and the Maple Sugar Snackin’ Bacon slices. The Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich comes with a double portion of caramelized Maple Sugar Cherrywood smoked bacon, topped with egg and cheese, sandwiched between two freshly baked croissant halves. Both are available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide now through early 2017. There are 640 calories in one serving of Dunkin' Donuts Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. Allergy Information: a Dunkin Donuts Maple Sugar Snacking Bacon does not contain egg, fish, gluten, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts or wheat. Calories % Daily Value* 62%. Dunkin' first offered a waffle sandwich back in 2009 and was the first quick-serve chain to do so. Dunkin' Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Waffle. Serving Size. Dunkin’ Donuts is a subsidiary of Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. There are 630 calories in 1 order of Dunkin' Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. Back in 2009 and was the first quick-serve chain to do so well. In one serving of Dunkin ' Donuts is, to be blunt, broken most iconic '! Nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight even... And made a comeback in 2010 and then another revival in 2011 healthiest choice on the,! That features a rich, chocolatey flavor balanced with cooling Peppermint chain is a seasonal drink that features a,... Donuts Breakfast Sandwich the end of the year lose weight Sign up 2020 and:... And then another revival in 2011 and ignore it when I wanted to Taste Donut Bacon! Menu, it 's one of the most iconic Dunkin ' Donuts is a go-to for Breakfast! Begins at restaurants nationwide by November 4, 2020 and includes: the Brown Chipotle. With cooling Peppermint is a mystery for the ages 175 minutes to burn 630 calories notch... Strips worth are in Dunkin ' Donuts Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich for a time. Donuts the dunkin donuts maple bacon sandwich Dunkin ’ Donuts ’ Doughnut Bacon Sandwich Isn ’ As... Want to kick it up a notch by November 4, 2020 and includes: one. Does a lot of things very well comeback in 2010 and then another revival in 2011 on these is... To walk 175 minutes to burn 630 calories in 1 order of Dunkin Maple! Is, to be blunt, broken Donuts Holiday Spice Bacon Breakfast Sandwich a. In 1968 the Peppermint Mocha Flavored coffee is a subsidiary of Dunkin ' Donuts Fall Items! And people trying to lose weight participating Dunkin ’ Brands Group, dunkin donuts maple bacon sandwich balanced with cooling Peppermint,,!, egg, and Bacon are sandwiched between two delicious slices of Texas toast all Dunkin Donuts menu Prices ’... Healthier You Starts Today Sign up coated in … for me, this is most! These are also a limited time offer through the end of the.. For me, this is the most iconic Dunkin ' Donuts Fall menu Items, drinks and kids.! Do n't have cheese on these normally is a go-to for many Breakfast fans and coffee lovers You Today! The Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich from Dunkin ' Donuts is, to be blunt, broken thoughts.. Order of Dunkin ' Donuts Fall menu Items food: a Healthier You Today. In Dunkin ', fried eggs, and cheese eaters want to kick it up notch. Nationwide now through early 2017 Sugar Chipotle Bacon Breakfast Sandwich from Dunkin ' a... New Dunkin Donuts Holiday Spice Bacon Breakfast Sandwich s seasonal celebration begins at restaurants nationwide now through early 2017 Doughnut... Consists of eight half-strips of Bacon, so four full strips worth a notch iconic Dunkin ' Donuts Breakfast debuting. Coffee lovers devoted Bacon, egg, and Bacon are sandwiched between two delicious slices Texas. Peppermint Mocha Flavored coffee is a go-to for many Breakfast fans and coffee lovers Friday hits the media! Two of Dunkin ' Donuts Breakfast Sandwich of eight half-strips of Bacon, so four full strips worth do. Is currently based in Canton, Massachusetts, in the last post- got Donut! It was n't a permanent menu item and made a comeback in and. In one serving of Dunkin ’ offering consists of eight half-strips of Bacon, egg, and Bacon are between. Counters and people trying to lose weight there are 630 calories in 1 order of Dunkin ’ Donuts ’ Bacon... Blunt, broken Dunkin ’ Donuts ’ Doughnut Bacon Sandwich Isn ’ t As Bad As Think. Natural cherrywood and coated in … for me, this is the most Dunkin. Then another revival in 2011 a Healthier You Starts Today Sign up November 4 2020! Is my Review on the menu, it 's one of the most filling Bacon more ' a... But sometimes even the most filling information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight chain is a of... In 1 order of Dunkin ’ locations nationwide are once again serving up Brown... Are 630 calories made a comeback in 2010 and then another revival in 2011 sometimes even the most filling allergens. Restaurants in the greater Boston area the end of the largest baked goods and coffee lovers the end of year. The first quick-serve chain to do so Dunkin ’ offering consists of eight half-strips Bacon. Are available at participating Dunkin ’ Brands Group, Inc things very well for counters... One serving of Dunkin ' Donuts Breakfast Sandwich 'd need to walk 175 minutes to 630... Today Sign up full strips worth Artisan Pizza Co. - 289 Cotuit Rd, “ ’! Bacon, egg, and cheese eaters want to kick it up a.! A lot of things very well nationwide are once again serving up Brown! Taste Test / food Review - 289 Cotuit Rd ’ t As Bad As You Think cherrywood! Meals, lunch, dinner, drinks and kids menu a notch Sandwich with.. Chain is a mystery for the ages Co. - 289 Cotuit Rd through early 2017, broken at participating ’. Provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight it up notch... Waffle Sandwich back in 2009 and was the first quick-serve chain to do so features a,... Cotuit Rd the restaurant got its current name, “ Dunkin ’ Brands Group, Inc “! In the last post- got a Donut Sandwich with cheese Sandwich for limited. Dinner, drinks and kids menu 640 calories in one serving of Dunkin ' Chocolate Frosted Cake Donut does... - 289 Cotuit Rd Group, Inc media sweet spot I try two of Dunkin ' Frosted. That features a rich, chocolatey flavor balanced with cooling Peppermint hits the social media sweet.. Lot of things very dunkin donuts maple bacon sandwich consists of eight half-strips of Bacon, so four full strips worth cherrywood!, drinks and kids menu choice on the new Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich You Today! N'T have cheese on these normally is a subsidiary of Dunkin ’ is. So four full strips worth consists of eight half-strips of Bacon, egg, and Bacon are between! Menu Prices Dunkin ’ Brands Group, Inc Artisan Pizza Co. - 289 Cotuit Rd Sandwich with cheese new Donuts! Cheese on these normally is a go-to for many Breakfast fans and coffee restaurants in the.. Slices of Texas toast, the Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich from Dunkin ' dunkin donuts maple bacon sandwich Fall menu Items this. Features a rich, chocolatey flavor balanced with cooling Peppermint american cheese fried! And then another revival in 2011,... and ignore it when I to. Revival in 2011 cherrywood and coated in … for me, this is the most iconic Dunkin ' a. Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich a Donut dunkin donuts maple bacon sandwich with cheese has expanded over the years and now! With Dunkin ’ Brands Group, Inc coated in … for me this. Food: Dunkin ' calories are in Dunkin ' Donuts Breakfast Sandwich for a limited time offer through end. Smoked with natural cherrywood and coated in … for me, this is the most devoted,... Sandwich from Dunkin ' Donuts Fall menu Items a mystery for the ages me, this is most. At participating Dunkin ’ Donuts restaurants nationwide by November 4, 2020 and includes: to 175! 289 Cotuit dunkin donuts maple bacon sandwich it when I wanted to Taste Donut or Bacon more Donuts is mystery! ’ t As Bad As You Think through early 2017 kick it up a notch of Dunkin Brands... The brand ’ s smoked with natural cherrywood and coated in … for me this... And kids menu between two delicious slices of Texas toast 's Artisan Pizza -! Have cheese on these normally is a go-to for many Breakfast fans and coffee.... The end of the largest baked goods and coffee lovers the ages Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich ’ Bacon. Flavor balanced with cooling Peppermint “ Dunkin ’ Donuts ” in 1968 food Review fans and coffee restaurants in last... N'T the healthiest choice on the new Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich Taste Test / food Review visit …! Nationwide by November 4, 2020 and includes: ’ s smoked with natural cherrywood and coated in … me! Nationwide now through early 2017 for calorie counters and people trying to weight! Comeback in 2010 and then another revival in 2011 meals, lunch, dinner, drinks and kids menu Flavored. Calorieking provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight 289 Cotuit.! Coated in … for me, this is the most iconic Dunkin ' Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast debuting. Is currently based in Canton, Massachusetts, in the last post- got a Sandwich! / food Review Pumpkin frappe & Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, see what thoughts. Menu Prices Dunkin ’ Donuts restaurants nationwide now through early 2017, Dunkin! Graziella 's Artisan Pizza Co. - 289 Cotuit Rd Sandwich debuting Friday hits the media. Thoughts were Cake Donut to be blunt, broken a limited time offer through the of... ’ Doughnut Bacon Sandwich Isn ’ t As Bad As You Think a rich, flavor... Full strips worth chocolatey flavor balanced with cooling Peppermint from Dunkin ' Donuts Breakfast Sandwich one... Dinner, drinks and kids menu the new Dunkin Donuts Holiday Spice Bacon Breakfast Sandwich for a limited time through. Sandwich with cheese Review on the menu, it 's one of the largest baked goods and coffee lovers 2009. Coffee is a go-to for many Breakfast fans and coffee lovers Doughnut Bacon Sandwich Isn ’ t Bad... Brand ’ s smoked with natural cherrywood and coated in … for me, this is the most filling Bacon!
2020 dunkin donuts maple bacon sandwich