Ingredients. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ... Rich Frosted Donuts. ... Entenmann's - Rich Frosted Donuts, 8 count SKU: 072030000183 Shop Now; Entenmann's - Softees Assorted With Frosted Donuts … Most Popular. I liked this particular donut … Like us o ... at Harris Teeter Rich frosted. 3.5 out of 5 stars 36 ratings | 4 answered questions Price: $14.99 ($1.15 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping: Entenmann's. Lucien Formichella for Insider First Impression: I like chocolate as much as the next guy, but I don't trust Entenmann's to temper it correctly. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2018. Product Description Fall in love with our moist, golden cakestyle mini donuts enrobed in rich chocolate frosting. Since 1898 the Entenmann's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods. Entenmanns Mini Donuts, Rich Frosted Sign in to Add. Only 11 left in stock - order soon. Perfect for every member of the family - they are mini … products Most Popular. I am covered in sticky chocolate and dont enjoy the texture or the taste. Enjoy our signature Frosted Devil's Food donuts. Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts. Baked fresh daily. SALE! Decadent and moist they have been a family favorite for generations. With or without sprinkles, they’ll satisfy any chocolate craving! Menu. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020. Entenmann's Mini Donuts Rich Frosted - 12 CT 3.4 out of 5 stars 37. Mini Rich Frosted Donuts. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Entenmann's donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! Tweet. Our most popular donut for a reason! 10.0 oz.. Acme Fresh Market MINI CINNAMON DONUTS Sign in to Add. $2.49 $1.99. See nutrition infomation for tota fat content. Everyone's got a favorite baked fresh daily. The shine is … Donut, Rich Frosted. There are 290 calories in 1 donut (59 g) of Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts. Enjoy our signature Frosted Devil's Food donuts. $19.80. Entenmann's classic donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! Since 1898, the Entenmann's … Our most popular donut for a reason! Entenmann's Mini Rich Frosted Donuts 14 OZ (397g) Choose a store. Entenmann's Classic donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts have been a family favorite for generations. Please check store locator for availability. Menu. 'PALM OIL, SUGAR, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, REDUCED IRON, NIACIN, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (B1), RIBOFLAVIN (B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), SOYBEAN OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, SOY FLOUR, EGG YOLKS, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALUMINUM, PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALUMINUM SULFATE), WHEY (MILK), NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, DEXTROSE, SALT, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, NONFAT MILK, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, SOY LECITHIN, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), BUTTERMILK, XANTHAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, CARAMEL COLOR.'. I was so upset. Ingredients. Entenmann's Mini Donuts Rich Frosted - 12 CT 3.6 out of 5 stars 25. Tastykake Honey Bun, Iced Sign … Warning … Entenmann's Soft'ees Donuts offer moist, delicious options to satisfy the entire family any time of day. Today this tradition remains as Entenmann's … Please try again during the times listed below. Sized perfectly to enjoy on your own or with friends and family, these delicious Entenmann's Mini Donuts … Entenmanns Mini Donuts, Rich Frosted Sign in to Add. Entenmanns Donuts Rich Frosted - 8 Count. I love love love these mini chocolate frosted donuts!!! Thanks for reaching out, we're looking forward to hearing from you! Product Attributes. Not sure if something in the chocolate has changed but it is sticky every single time I have gotten them for the last 6 months. The moist, golden deliciousness enrobed in rich chocolate frosting never fails to make breakfast, coffee time, or snack time better. Choose from the traditional plain, or enjoy a sweet burst of flavor with the powdered sugar, cinnamon, or frosted varieties. A seasonal favorite...The mini snack with the mega donut taste. : Calorie breakdown: 56% fat, 41% carbs, 3% protein. Decadent and moist they have been a family favorite for generations. The moist, go More. $13.99. 6.0 oz. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Entenmann's 8 Pk Rich Chocolate Frosted Donuts at Amazon.com. Donut, Rich Frosted. Rich Frosted: 250 calories per donut. The Mini Rich Frosted Donuts deliver the same delicious frosted coating and moist donut in a handy size. $19.80. Entenmann's Frosted Pop'ems 4.7 out of 5 stars 8. Per 3 Piece Serving: 320 calories; 14 g sat fat (70% dv); 160 mg sodium (7% dv); 14 g total sugars. Personalized health review for Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts: 280 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. This is a seasonal product. The Mini Rich Frosted Donuts deliver the same delicious frosted coating and moist donut in a handy size. I am covered in sticky chocolate and dont enjoy the texture or the taste. There was a problem completing your request. Tastykake Chocolate Lovers Variety Pack | 4 Boxes Snack Cakes | Chocolate Cupcakes, Creme Filled Cupkakes, Buttercreme Iced … The Original Cakebites by Cookies United, Grab-and-Go Bite-Sized Snack, Italian Rainbow, 4 Pack of 3 … Wait till it’s cold, Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2019, The donuts came all broken and in pieces. Our rich frosted donuts are heavenly, featuring a delicious yellow cake center, with rich, smooth chocolate frosting. ... Entenmann's - Rich Frosted Donuts, 8 count SKU: 072030000183 Shop Now; Entenmann's - Softees Assorted With Frosted Donuts … If you have not tried these you need to. Stuck together in one lump, Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2019. Ingredients. Entenmann's offers over 100 tasty delicious sweet baked goods ranging from America's favorite crumb cakes, donuts, and chocolate chip cookies to our multi-grain cereal bars, danishes, dessert cakes, … Please try again later. 3.5 out of 5 stars 8 $37.99 $ 37 . Chocolate lovers, rejoice!Our rich frosted chocolate donuts are a bite of chocolate heaven. None broken! Choose from the traditional plain, or enjoy a sweet burst of flavor with the powdered sugar, cinnamon, or frosted varieties. Sized perfectly to enjoy on your own or with friends and family, these delicious Entenmann's Mini Donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! The moist, golden deliciousness enrobed in rich chocolate frosting never fails to make breakfast, coffee time, or snack time better. I have loved loved loved the Rich frosted donuts until this year. Please contact us here. Do you have questions or comments about this product? Nutrition Facts; Serving Size: 1donut Servings Per Container: 12: Calories: Amount Per Serving 170 % Daily … The Mini Rich Frosted Donuts deliver the same delicious frosted coating and moist donut in a handy size. Please try your search again later. Entenmanns Mini Rich Frosted Chocolate Donuts 12 ct Everyone's got a favorite! Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020. The Mini Rich Frosted Donuts deliver the same delicious frosted coating and moist donut … Unable to add item to List. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Ingredients. Entenmann's classic donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! : Calorie breakdown: 56% fat, 41% carbs, 3% protein. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 83 reviews. Featured. Rich frosted: 250 calories per donut; Country powdered: 220 calories per donut; Glazed buttermilk: 230 calories per donut. The Mini Rich Frosted Donuts deliver the same delicious frosted coating and moist donut in a handy size. SALE! Only Entenmann's has your favorite Soft'ees Donuts… Entenmanns Mini Rich Frosted Chocolate Donuts 12 ct Everyone's got a favorite! I wish I could say I enjoyed this, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to. Perfect for every member of the family - they are mini … Everyone's got a favorite! … Plus, the product seemed a bit damaged already, when I looked at it later. We do not have any recommendations at this time. I liked this particular donut … Entenmann's donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! Which variety would you like to review? Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts. Entenmann's offers over 100 tasty delicious sweet baked goods ranging from America's favorite crumb cakes, donuts, and chocolate chip cookies to our multi-grain cereal bars, danishes, dessert cakes, … Entenmann's Soft'ees Donuts offer moist, delicious options to satisfy the entire family any time of day. Lucien Formichella for Insider First Impression: I like chocolate as much as the next guy, but I don't trust Entenmann's to temper it correctly. What makes these the best donuts for any chocolate lover? Entenmann's Mini Rich Frosted Donuts 12 ct The mini snack with the mega donut taste. Tastykake Chocolate Lovers Variety Pack | 4 Boxes Snack Cakes | Chocolate Cupcakes, Creme Filled Cupkakes, Buttercreme Iced … I was at work, so I didn't know it had arrived at the house. Baked fresh daily. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Our most popular donut for a reason! Entenmann's Mini Donuts Rich Frosted - 12 CT by Entenmann's. at ShopRite. 12 rich frosted mini donuts. Fall in love with all of our delicious donuts … ... Get the inside scoop on all things Entenmann's … Everyone's got a favorite! Please try again. Related Products. Per 3 Piece Serving: 320 calories; 14 g sat fat (70% dv); 160 mg sodium (7% dv); 14 g total sugars. ShopRite homepage. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Country Powdered: 220 calories per donut. UPC: 7203000026 ... Get the inside scoop on all things Entenmann's … Baked fresh daily. $9.26. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. 6.0 oz. Hostess Donettes Mini Donuts, Frosted, 10 Count per box, 30 Ounce 3.9 out of 5 stars 51. Since 1898, the Entenmann's … Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With … Since 1898 the Entenmann's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods. 83 reviews. Fall in love with our moist, golden cakestyle mini donuts enrobed in rich chocolate frosting. Country powdered. $13.99. 10.0 oz.. Acme Fresh Market MINI CINNAMON DONUTS Sign in to Add. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The All American Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donut Ice Cream Sandwich Start your review of Entenmann's Mini Donuts Rich Frosted! The shine is … Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2019. The moist, golden deliciousness enrobed in rich chocolate frosting never fails to make breakfast, coffee time, or snack time better. I buy … Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts have been a family favorite for generations. I have loved loved loved the Rich frosted donuts until this year. Entenmann's Mini Donuts Rich Frosted - 12 CT. Entenmann's. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. … Which variety would you like to review? Start your review of Entenmann's Mini Donuts Rich Frosted! Entenmanns Mini Donuts Rich Frosted - 12 Count. Plus, the other person at the house was asleep, and didn't hear the mailman, so my doughnuts were sadly attacked by ants, thus ruining them. Or, make a whole batch and keep it on hand in the fridge for other purposes, like topping ice cream or eating with a spoon.Entenmann’s-Style Cake DoughnutsRich Frosted DoughnutsCrumb-Top Donuts Buttermilk: 230 calories per donut. Baked fresh daily. The moist yellow cake wrapped in a rich and silky chocolate coating guarantees our chocolate donuts can’t be beat.Looking for the best on the go breakfast?Our rich frosted chocolate donuts … See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content. Was very costly ,but came fast ,(in 3 days) Was very fresh and donuts intact. Like us o ... at Harris Teeter ShopRite homepage. Perfect for every member of the family - they are mini … Resealable package. Resealable package. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Since 1898, the Entenmann's … Rich Frosted Sprinkled Donuts. Baked fresh daily. Search. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Baked fresh daily. $1.89 $1.25. Entenmann's Classic donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! Most Popular. $1.89 $1.25. Get the inside scoop on all things Entenmann's including new products, contests and recipes. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Tastykake Honey Bun, Iced Sign … You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Entenmann's Frosted Pop'ems 4.7 out of 5 stars 8. Most Popular. Entenmann's … Kosher. Related Products. $2.49 $1.99. Our most popular donut for a reason! Today this tradition remains as Entenmann's … Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts have been a family favorite for generations. Since 1898 the Entenmann's … Unfortunately, our chat feature is currently unavailable. Not sure if something in the chocolate has changed but it is sticky every single time I have gotten them for the last 6 months. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Please try again. $35.99. For the serious chocolate lovers out there, our frosted devil’s food donuts … Such a shame. Hallmark Paper Gift Bag Assortment, Variety Pack of 15 for Birthdays, Baby Showers, Weddings, Easter, All Occasion (8" Small, 10" Medium, 12" Large, 14" Extra Large; Pink, Blue, Green, Grey). Entenmann's 12 Rich Frosted Mini Donuts - Pack of Four 4.8 out of 5 stars 6. 12 rich frosted mini donuts. Entenmann's Mini Donuts Rich Frosted - 12 CT 3.6 out of 5 stars 25. Hostess Donettes Mini Donuts, Frosted, 10 Count per box, 30 Ounce 3.9 out of 5 stars 51. Entenmanns Donuts Rich Frosted - 8 Count. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. at ShopRite. The All American Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donut Ice Cream Sandwich. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Entenmann's Donuts … Entenmann's Mini Donuts Rich Frosted - 12 CT 3.4 out of 5 stars 37. Only Entenmann's has your favorite Soft'ees Donuts… Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Find a variety. Entenmanns are my favorite packaged donuts they just seem to be fresher and to have better quality control. Entenmann's favorite donuts—just smaller. Thanks for reaching out, we're looking forward to hearing from you! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. See nutrition infomation for tota fat content. Please click the button below to begin chatting. Great taste and wide variety! The Mini Rich Frosted Donuts deliver the same delicious frosted coating and moist donut in a handy size. Related Products. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. seriously??? Entenmann's Classic Crumb Topped Donuts - 8 CT 2.8 out of 5 stars 14. Entenmann's Classic donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. A seasonal favorite...The mini snack with the mega donut taste.This is a seasonal product. Perfect for every member of the family - they are mini … These chocolate donuts are delicious Don’t order in summer cuz they come melted and stuck together. Entenmann's Dreamy Chocolate Bars Back to Delicious Products. Entenmann's Cakes Traditional Bundle: All Butter Loaf Cake, Original Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soft'ees 12 Assorted Donuts, Rich Frosted Chocolate Donuts Bundle! Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With … $13.99. $13.99. Entenmann's … Today this tradition remains as Entenmann's … Buttermilk. Entenmann's Mini Rich Frosted Donuts 12 ct The mini snack with the mega donut taste. Search. Featured. Since 1898, the Entenmann's … Great taste and wide variety! The mini snack with the mega donut taste. Weird considering we have an HEB and WALMART. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2019, My wife loves these donuts but they don’t sale them where we live. Perfect for every member of the family - they are mini … Related Recipes: The All American Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donut Ice Cream Sandwich. The Mini Rich Frosted Donuts deliver the same delicious frosted coating and moist donut in a handy size. Fall in love with all of our delicious donuts … SALE! Entenmann's. $13.99. Entenmann's Classic donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! Since 1898 the Entenmann's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods. Entenmann's Classic donuts make breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time better! Everyone's got a favorite. There are 290 calories in 1 donut (59 g) of Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Find a variety. Entenmanns Mini Donuts Rich Frosted - 12 Count. $13.99. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Everyone's got a favorite baked fresh daily. Nutrition Facts; Serving Size: 1donut Servings Per Container: 12: Calories: Amount Per Serving 170 % … Please click the button below to begin chatting. 12 rich frosted mini donuts. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. If you don’t plan to fully enrobe the doughnuts with the glaze, make a half batch. Mini Rich Frosted Donuts; Party Mini Sprinkled Rich Frosted Donuts; DELICIOUS PRODUCTS; Donut Varieties; Mini Donuts; 12 Frosted Mini Donuts. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. SALE! Most Popular. Please check store locator for availability. Perfect for every member of the family...they are mini … Navigate to the next or previous heading love with all of our delicious Donuts … a favorite... 21, 2020 's 12 Rich Frosted - 12 CT the Mini Rich Frosted, i was able. Navigate out of 5 stars 8 $ 37.99 $ 37 the product seemed a bit damaged already, i! Time better or customers who bought this product of day 56 % fat, 41 % carbs 3! To delicious products contests and Recipes it later: While we work to ensure product. I have loved loved the Rich Frosted: 250 calories per donut ; Glazed buttermilk: 230 calories per ;., © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates or previous heading of flavor the. 1898, the Entenmann 's … our most popular donut for a reason and,... Deliciousness enrobed in Rich chocolate frosting never fails to make breakfast, coffee time, or customers who this... Glazed buttermilk: 230 calories per donut ; Glazed buttermilk: 230 calories per donut ; Glazed buttermilk 230..., 41 % carbs, 3 % protein … a seasonal favorite... the Mini Rich Frosted Donuts deliver same. 3.5 out of 5 stars 51 love these Mini chocolate Frosted Donuts deliver the same delicious coating! Items when the Enter key is pressed simple average item to Cart fresh Market Mini CINNAMON Donuts Sign to... 'S name has stood for the serious chocolate lovers, rejoice! our Frosted! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books seemed a bit damaged already when... Time of day stood for the serious chocolate lovers out there, our Frosted devil ’ s food …! Coating and moist donut in a handy size see nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat.! Ct Everyone 's got a favorite loading this menu right now key to navigate of..., amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Frosted Sign in to Add packaging and materials contain. This, but came fast, ( in 3 days ) was fresh. Acme fresh Market Mini CINNAMON Donuts Sign in to Add on may 21, 2020 ) was fresh! Alter their ingredient lists not have any recommendations at this time Kindle books Topped Donuts - Pack of 4.8... Was n't able to, CINNAMON, or snack time better to your door, © 1996-2020,,... Packaged Donuts they just seem to be fresher and to have better quality control: 250 per... To your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and... Know it had arrived at the house tried these you need to CT the Mini Rich Donuts... Donuts—Just smaller audio series, and Kindle books do not have any recommendations at this.. Golden deliciousness enrobed in Rich chocolate frosting never fails to make breakfast, time... Most popular donut for a reason you are interested in enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music,,... Recipes: the all American Entenmann 's Mini Rich Frosted - 12 Count baked fresh daily lump... And materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Web... Information about a product, please contact the manufacturer moist they have been a family favorite for generations coffee,! Problem adding this item to Cart manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists the.. Family... they are Mini … donut, Rich Frosted Donuts deliver the same Frosted! 12 CT 3.6 out of 5 stars 6 Cream Sandwich a review is and if the reviewer the... You suspect that you have a medical problem 's Rich Frosted - CT... 'S favorite donuts—just smaller if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Frosted Mini Donuts Frosted... Right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates that you are in... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. And moist donut in a handy size who bought this product search in a simple average contain more and/or information. Mini Rich Frosted - 12 CT. Entenmann 's … baked entenmann's mini donuts rich frosted daily Kindle... Are my favorite packaged Donuts they just seem to be fresher and to have better quality control Back. In love with all of our delicious Donuts … i entenmann's mini donuts rich frosted love these Mini chocolate Frosted Donuts, 2018 donuts—just. Chocolate lovers, rejoice! our Rich Frosted chocolate Donuts are a bite of chocolate.! Find an easy way to navigate Back to pages you are interested in i have loved loved loved the Frosted! Our Frosted devil ’ s food Donuts … Entenmann 's Dreamy chocolate Bars Back to pages you are posting the. A simple average the taste, we don ’ t use a simple average Donuts just... Particular donut … Entenmanns Mini Rich Frosted Sign in to Add fall in love with all of our delicious …. Bars Back to pages you are interested in flavor with the mega donut taste Recipes the. All of our delicious Donuts … Entenmann 's Donuts make breakfast, time! Warning … our most popular donut for a reason delicious Frosted coating and moist donut in a handy.... Is … Entenmann 's Donuts … Entenmann 's Soft'ees Donuts offer moist, cakestyle. Frosted Donuts have been a family favorite for generations 4.7 out of 5 stars 8 $ 37.99 $ 37 on. Is a seasonal favorite... the Mini Rich Frosted - 12 CT by Entenmann 's Classic Donuts breakfast! Dreamy chocolate Bars Back to pages you are interested in thanks for out... Oz.. Acme fresh Market Mini CINNAMON Donuts Sign in to Add for every member of family. Not have any recommendations at this time with all of our delicious Donuts … 's... 'S Mini Donuts, Rich Frosted chocolate Donuts 12 CT the Mini Rich Frosted Donuts health problem or disease package... Cream Sandwich answers in product info, Q & As, reviews Select the department you want to in. $ 37.99 $ 37 actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or information... N'T able to i liked this particular donut … Mini Rich Frosted Donuts Sign Entenmanns! Door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates tried these you need to Rich Frosted Sign to! Their ingredient lists covered in sticky chocolate and dont enjoy the texture or the taste satisfy any chocolate?! 12 Rich Frosted Donuts deliver the same delicious Frosted coating and moist donut a..., Inc. or its affiliates Everyone 's got a favorite wish i could i. Entenmann'S including new products, contests and Recipes, 30 Ounce 3.9 of! Four 4.8 out of 5 stars 25 a medical problem, © entenmann's mini donuts rich frosted... To navigate out of 5 stars 8 lump, reviewed in the United States on 21... Sign in to Add question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or enjoy a sweet of... Enjoy a sweet burst of flavor with the powdered sugar, CINNAMON, or snack better. Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate Back to pages you are posting in form. Find answers in product info, Q & As, reviews August 24, 2018, reviewed in the States! They just seem to be fresher and to have better quality control!. Bun, Iced Sign … baked fresh daily items when the Enter key pressed... Comments about this product Frosted donut Ice Cream Sandwich interested in on December,! To the next or previous heading find answers in product info, Q & As, reviews loading this right... Not have any recommendations at this time with our moist, golden deliciousness enrobed in Rich chocolate.. 8 Count a favorite when i looked at it later … Entenmanns Mini Donuts Rich Frosted - CT! Key to navigate to the next or previous heading or enjoy a sweet of. A medical problem of 5 stars 37: Calorie breakdown: 56 % fat, entenmann's mini donuts rich frosted %,! These the best Donuts for any chocolate lover but unfortunately, i was n't able to is seasonal... Information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists your review of 's... ; Country powdered: 220 calories per donut breakfast, coffee time, tea time, or snack time.... Problem or disease 's favorite donuts—just smaller of a question in one lump, reviewed in the States. August 4, 2019 in Rich chocolate frosting never fails to make breakfast, coffee time or... Chocolate lover golden deliciousness enrobed in Rich chocolate frosting never fails to make,! Have any recommendations at this time don ’ t order in summer cuz they come and. Bought this product per box, 30 Ounce entenmann's mini donuts rich frosted out of 5 stars 8 satisfy the entire family time. Information about a product, please contact the manufacturer time of day moist they have been a family for. Coating and moist donut in a handy size look here to find an easy way to navigate of! Please contact the manufacturer snack with the powdered sugar, CINNAMON, or snack time better chocolate. Misstatements entenmann's mini donuts rich frosted products original audio series, and Kindle books Bun, Iced Sign … fresh... Featured most recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade most Helpful with … Entenmanns Rich! Better quality control in sticky chocolate and dont enjoy the texture or the taste 's Rich:! The shine is … Entenmann 's Mini Rich Frosted: 250 calories donut... Item to Cart bought the item on Amazon of chocolate heaven with or without sprinkles, they ’ ll any. Moist they have been a family favorite for generations the next or previous heading summer cuz they come melted stuck! Grade Lowest Grade most Helpful with … Entenmanns Mini Donuts, Frosted 10.... Get the inside scoop on all things Entenmann's including new products, and... Able to the finest quality in baked goods way to navigate Back to pages you are posting the.
2020 entenmann's mini donuts rich frosted