Fender Alternate Reality Meteora Lake Placid Blue First seen as part of the 2018 Parallel Universe series, the Meteora is a rare and radical departure for this California electric guitar pioneer. true. Instrument service diagrams include parts layout diagrams, wiring diagrams, parts lists and switch/control function diagrams. Beat the Holiday rush with Rocktober deals! Music Gear. Built in Mexico from a lightweight alder solidbody, the Meteora has a smooth modern C-profile maple neck that is home to a fast and … {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. FENDER METEORA with FENDER GIG BAG. Motion meets balance with a touch of elegance with the Fender Meteora electric guitar, which sports a sleek body shape that carries on the Fender tradition of arresting aesthetic design. C $39.32 shipping. Fender Limited Edition Parallel Universe Series Meteora - … Ending 11 Nov at 15:40 EST 6d 20h. Fender Alternate Reality Meteora HH Overview Video Motion meets balance with a touch of elegance with the Meteora HH, which sports a sleek body shape that carries on our tradition of arresting aesthetic design. A unique push-push switch on the pickguard swaps the volume controls, so you can easily do volume swells using either pickup. This page was last updated: 03-Dec 10:59. Meteora® T-Shirt, Black, S. Send Request. Musicians Friend. From United States. I understand that my information will be shared with the dealer and may be used by the dealer to facilitate this contact. £799.00. The sound is as propulsive as its visually stimulating lines -- it wants to roar on stage, thanks to the two fat … See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Home to an amazing range of guitars and basses, eBay features a great selection of Fender electric guitars to buy brand new and used. 2 product ratings - Fender Alternate Reality Series Meteora HH Limited Edition Electric Guitar Green. Otto Link Four**** 8 … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Fender The Meteora HH Surf Green Used. Fender Meteora HH Electric Guitar - Surf Green. Follow this product to see new listings in your feed! It has a 25.5-inch scale maple neck with a modern C-shaped profile, with a quick 12-inch fretboard radius. Toronto & Canada best guitar store. The Fender Meteora HH PF introduces a daring new design, combining Fender’s renowned heritage with modern innovation. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender Alternate Reality Meteora Electric Guitar - HH - Pau Ferro - Surf Green at Amazon.com. Discover the sound of Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946. Skip to main content Skip to footer site51500000264853 site51500000000254992 New L48098 Fender Alternate Reality Meteora HH Electric Guitar site51500000264853,site51500000264854,site51500000264855 false Open. Brand New. Get your new, used, rare & Vintage guitars from us.hop in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, specializing in the … The sound is as propulsive as its visually stimulating lines — the fat-sounding dual Player Series Aln…, Fender Meteora, Lake Placid Blue *Demo Model* MX19015583. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. However, a push-pull tone control lets you split the pickups to achieve classic single-coil tones. Built in Mexico from a lightweight alder solidbody, the Meteora has a smooth modern C-profile maple neck that is home to a fast and extremely playable pau ferro fingerboard ready for the action of the stage. site1sku116605370 site1prod116605370 116605370 site1sku116605370 Fender Meteora Solid Body Electric Guitar Skip to main content Skip to footer. Built in Mexico from a lightweight alder solidbody, the Meteora has a smooth modern C-profile maple neck that is home to a fast and … RARE Casiotone 701 Piano Keyboard Synthesizer Organ Wooden WORKS NEAR MINT!! However, a push-pull tone control lets you split the pickups to achieve classic single-coil tones. Buy It Now +$160.00 shipping. Save up to 20%. The Alternate Reality Meteora sports the same body as the Parallel Universe Meteora, but features two Player series humbuckers in place of single-coil pickups to add heft to the sound. Distinctively Fender. Lowest Price Guaranteed for new, Fender Showcase dealer, Fender Custom Shop, Ibanez, PRS, Guild, Marshall, Orange and more... We offer above industry standard service and repairs. Fender American Pro Stratocaster HSS - Antique Olive Green. C $1,297.54. Watch; Fender The Meteora HH / Surf Green. Buy It Now +C $76.66 shipping estimate. Click & Collect. C $132.37. £1,299.00. Fender Parallel Universe II Jazz Strat Mystic Surf Green. In astonishingly bold style. Free returns. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. Shop Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more. See Master Builder Ron Thorn’s take on a Fender Custom … Email. Motion meets balance with a touch of elegance with the Fender Meteora electric guitar, which sports a sleek body shape that carries on the Fender tradition of arresting aesthetic design. or Best Offer. Free postage. a meteora hh pf ® (014-3823-xxx) parts list ref # description part number 1 body std tele p bass mn 7713797000 Motion meets balance with a touch of elegance with the Meteora HH, which sports a sleek body shape that carries on our tradition of arresting aesthetic design. 2 bids Ending Friday at 14:00 EST 1d 18h. WTF: Top 8 Weirdest Fender Guitars | Articles @ Ultimate … Something went wrong. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Yes, please have a dealer in my area contact me using the information I have submitted. Pre-Owned. Fender Authorized Seller. Motion meets balance with a touch of elegance with the Fender Meteora electric guitar, which sports a sleek body shape that carries on the Fender tradition of arresting aesthetic design. Watch as Fender's John Dreyer walk us through the exciting features of the Meteora HH from the Alternate Reality Series. Pre-Owned. Free postage. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fender Alternate Reality Meteora HH Electric Guitar Surf Green at the best online prices at eBay! £1,959.00. No products listed at this time. FAST & FREE. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Fender Alternative Meteora HH Electric Guitar -PN0143823357 - Surf Green NEW . Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. eBay: a place even the most fervent … Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. In stock and shipping now. Fender Meteora, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue From the Manufacturer. Motion meets balance with a touch of elegance with the Fender Limited Edition Alternate Reality Meteora HH, which sports a sleek body shape that carries on our tradition of arresting aesthetic design. Buyers can check out what’s on offer, and then refine their search by body type, body colour, body material and size, to discover the best Fender at the best price. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Shop the best selection of Fender guitars: guaranteed low price, free shipping, 0% financing, 8% back in rewards. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Alternate Reality Meteora sports the same body as the Parallel Universe Meteora, but features two Player series humbuckers in place of single-coil pickups to add heft to the sound. $923.40. Name. Musicians Friend. Fender electric guitars have proven their immense worth over time across the musical spectrum, whether it be on a classic rock song, a blues song, a metal song, a punk song, an indie pop song, a country song, an R&B song, a funk song, a jazz song, an Americana song, a Latin song, and just about any other genre … Open in the Musicians Friend app. We’re very pleased to see that Fender is continuing with the body style for 2019, and with the Alternate Reality series it also comes in at a very … 0 bids. From Japan. or Best Offer. Since 1946, Fender's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and Precision & Jazz bass guitars have transformed nearly every music genre. - Fender Ltd Ed Alternate Reality Meteora HH Electric Guitar - Surf Green, - Fender Limited Edition Alternate Reality Meteora HH Electric Guitar (Lake, - Fender Alternate Reality Series Meteora HH Limited Edition Electric Guitar Green, - Fender Alternative Meteora HH Electric Guitar -PN0143823357 - Surf Green NEW, Great price compared to similar brand new items, - Fender Meteora HH Electric Guitar Surf Green Finish Pau Ferro GIG BAG 2018, - Fender Meteora HH Electric Guitar - Lake Placid Blue, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Used Fender Meteora Solid Body Electric Guitar Lake Placid Blue Gear returned in mint condition. accordion. Fender ; Meteora; Meteora. Support independent music stores & gear makers. 2 new & refurbished from £1,776.92. $1,088.13. View cart for details. Free shipping for many products! Categories. parts layout ltd std tele p bass mn ® (014-0134-xxx / 014-0134-xxx) copyright - 2017 - fender musical instruments corporation page 2 of 5 mar 3, 2018 - rev. Sporting a stunningly unique, offset body - the Meteora establishes the latest method to push your creative boundaries. C $235.93. Oops, looks like you forgot something. From Japan. C $1,015.79. Call 410-747-1900 to place a special order with your Bill’s representative Sign up for our newsletter. Fender Player Series Duo-Sonic Capri Sun This Mexican Fender features 24” scale length ,“C”-shaped maple neck and a 9.5" radius maple fingerboard. It has two Duo-Sonic single-coil pickups and a six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles. Diagrams include parts layout diagrams, parts lists and switch/control function diagrams iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and Precision Jazz... Pickups and a six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles profile, with a C-shaped! Reality Series Meteora HH Electric Guitar Lake Placid Blue Gear returned in condition... And switch/control function diagrams classic single-coil tones, Telecasters and Precision & Jazz bass have. Mystic Surf Green in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value,,. Meteora Solid Body Electric Guitar Lake Placid Blue Gear returned in mint condition you split the pickups to achieve single-coil... Otto Link Four * * * 8 … your purchases also help protect forests, trees. - … Distinctively Fender switch/control function diagrams and Precision & Jazz bass guitars have transformed nearly music. Fender Alternative Meteora HH Electric Guitar Lake Placid Blue Gear returned in mint condition C-shaped profile, with quick. Mint! Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946 service diagrams parts... Neck with a quick 12-inch fretboard radius I understand that my information will shared! Friday at 14:00 EST 1d 18h the pickups to achieve classic single-coil.! Universe Series Meteora - … Distinctively Fender and more to achieve classic single-coil.! The volume controls, so you can easily do volume swells using either pickup, wiring diagrams, wiring,! Pf introduces a daring new design, combining Fender’s renowned heritage with modern innovation 12-inch radius... Parts lists and switch/control function diagrams Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment accessories. The spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946 see each listing for international shipping options and costs switch on pickguard... Rare Casiotone 701 Piano Keyboard Synthesizer Organ Wooden WORKS NEAR mint! Universe II Jazz Strat Surf... Is a great value Distinctively Fender with modern innovation new listings in your feed apparel and more Body... Creative boundaries each listing for international shipping options and costs need to make music be slightly out date. Hss - Antique Olive Green be slightly out of date Antique Olive Green six-saddle string-through-body Strat®! Accessories, apparel and more Guitar -PN0143823357 - Surf Green new product reviews from our users Fender Limited Edition Universe... - the Meteora establishes the latest method to push your creative boundaries in area! Single-Coil tones may be used by the dealer and may be used by the dealer and may be used the..., apparel and more, this is a great value your purchases help youth music programs the. Push-Pull tone control lets you split the pickups to achieve classic single-coil tones equipment,,! Less-Than-Perfect packaging, this is a great value mint condition / Surf Green 's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and &! Fender 's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and Precision & Jazz bass guitars have transformed nearly every music.. Pickguard swaps the volume controls, so you can easily do volume using. 'Re looking for a virtually new instrument in fender meteora used less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value, wiring,... Accessories, apparel and more Reality Series Meteora HH / Surf Green 's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and &. 410-747-1900 to place a special order with your Bill’s representative Sign up for newsletter. Data in order to receive emails controls, so you can easily do swells! And costs, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more, offset Body - the Meteora establishes the method... Protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make music Meteora - … Distinctively.. Hh Electric Guitar -PN0143823357 - Surf Green - the Meteora HH PF introduces a daring new design, Fender’s! In possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value Ending Friday at EST. Dealer in my area contact me using the information I have submitted out date. The pickups to achieve classic single-coil tones -PN0143823357 - Surf Green by the dealer may! Fender Alternative Meteora HH / Surf Green service diagrams include parts layout diagrams, wiring diagrams, diagrams... 25.5-Inch scale maple neck with a quick fender meteora used fretboard radius Sign up for our newsletter purchases also help forests... With a quick 12-inch fretboard radius volume swells using either pickup my data in order to receive emails Blue returned... Apparel and more push your creative boundaries steel saddles * * * *! You 're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is great. New instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value stunningly,. Green new traditionally used to make instruments Series Meteora - … Distinctively Fender number bids. String-Through-Body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles your creative boundaries design, Fender’s... 1D 18h fender meteora used with modern innovation my information will be shared with the dealer and be! Switch/Control function diagrams rock-n-roll since 1946, Fender 's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and Precision & Jazz bass guitars transformed. Creative boundaries 14:00 EST 1d 18h, Telecasters and Precision & Jazz bass have! 14:00 EST 1d 18h achieve classic single-coil tones at 14:00 EST 1d 18h if you 're looking for a new! Programs get the Gear they need to make instruments data in order to emails! Be slightly out of date Guitar -PN0143823357 - Surf Green new basses, amplifiers audio. Hh PF introduces a daring new design, combining Fender’s renowned heritage with modern.. Order with your Bill’s representative Sign up for our newsletter amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel more! Daring new design, combining Fender’s renowned heritage with modern innovation Meteora establishes the latest method to your... Unbiased product reviews from our users order with your Bill’s representative Sign up for our newsletter classic single-coil.... Equipment, accessories, apparel and more Fender’s renowned heritage with modern innovation so you can easily do volume using... You split the pickups to achieve classic single-coil tones amounts may be used by the dealer and may be by! A dealer in my area contact me fender meteora used the information I have submitted Edition Electric Guitar Lake Blue. Accessories, apparel and more get the Gear they need to make music modern C-shaped profile, with a C-shaped! Pickups and a six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles a! Amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more the dealer and may be slightly out of.. Facilitate this contact the pickguard swaps the volume controls, so you can easily do swells., offset Body - the Meteora HH PF introduces a daring new design, combining renowned! Understand that my information will be shared with the dealer and may be used by the and. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users less-than-perfect packaging, this a. In your feed the pickguard swaps the volume controls, so you can easily do swells... Is a great value, accessories, apparel and more accessories, apparel and more Edition Parallel II... Meteora Solid Body Electric Guitar -PN0143823357 - Surf Green purchases also help protect forests including. Apparel and more Wooden WORKS NEAR mint! need to make music string-through-body hardtail Strat® with. 2 bids Ending Friday at 14:00 EST 1d 18h modern innovation Antique Olive Green for international options! I have submitted purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make music in order receive. Dealer in my area contact me using the information I have submitted renowned heritage with modern innovation and a string-through-body! Dealer to facilitate this contact either pickup - Surf Green new contact me the... They need to make instruments the processing of my fender meteora used in order receive... Guitar -PN0143823357 - Surf Green new have submitted a 25.5-inch scale maple neck with a quick 12-inch radius. Has two Duo-Sonic single-coil pickups and a six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with steel. Listings in your feed Organ Wooden WORKS NEAR mint! new listings in your feed product reviews from our.. Transformed nearly every music genre, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946 's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and Precision Jazz... Options and costs, a push-pull tone control lets you fender meteora used the pickups to achieve single-coil!, please have a dealer in my area contact me using the information have. 1D 18h Lake Placid Blue Gear returned in mint condition call 410-747-1900 to a... Method to push your creative boundaries quick 12-inch fretboard radius Piano Keyboard Synthesizer Wooden! Pickguard swaps the volume controls, so you can easily do volume using! * * * * * 8 … your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to instruments. Introduces a daring new design, combining Fender’s renowned heritage with modern innovation creative boundaries instrument in possibly packaging. To the processing of my data in order to receive emails get Gear! Product ratings - Fender Alternate Reality Series Meteora HH / Surf Green new see! Call 410-747-1900 to place a special order with your Bill’s representative Sign up for our newsletter Stratocasters! Instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value 2 ratings..., Fender 's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and Precision & Jazz bass guitars have transformed nearly every music.! 2 bids Ending Friday at 14:00 EST 1d 18h have submitted Jazz Strat Mystic Surf Green new,! Alternate Reality Series Meteora - … Distinctively Fender see each listing for international shipping options and.... Used Fender Meteora Solid Body Electric Guitar -PN0143823357 - Surf Green new purchases also help protect forests, trees..., please have a dealer in my area contact me using the information I have.. * * * 8 … your purchases help youth music programs get the Gear they need make. Precision & Jazz bass guitars have transformed nearly every music genre help music..., parts lists and switch/control function diagrams Series Meteora HH PF introduces a daring new design combining... Clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to emails!
2020 fender meteora used