Adjoins Lane's End Farm & a portion of Airdrie Stud,& nearby Darley's Dub... Woodford County Courthouse, Versailles, KY circa 1949. You may cancel your listing at anytime without penalty, You receive 1 free Open House Advertisement with your MLS listings when scheduled at the time of your initial listing. Find your perfect home in Versailles, KY on ForSaleByOwner.com. Search Woodford County, KY homes for sale, real estate, and MLS Listings. I advise you on the strength of the offer as it relates to the sale price, buyer financing and other terms of the offer. If you live outside the Louisville Metro area, you will need to purchase a combination lock box at Home Depot. Right in the middle of horse country!! This package also includes a rental combination lock box if you live in the Louisville or Southern Indiana area. The only way to get on realtor.com is the be listed with a REALTOR® on the MLS. When I receive info from the title company, I will forward that info to you. For an additional fee, Mink Realty can write up the offer as long as all the terms have been agreed upon ahead of time for a flat fee of $500. If you do not have a good PRINTER AND SCANNER you will need to find a scanner or purchase the electronic document signing option for $50 per signing. I will also forward it to you via email so you can review it as well. List to sell your property on the REALTOR® MLS for a low flat fee. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND WOODFORD COUNTY GOVERNMENT SERVICES Read More, Contact Us - If you would like full representation and have Mink Realty assist with negotiations between the buyer and seller, write up the offer on agreed terms, assist with home inspections, and repair requests and get you to the closing table for a flat fee of $1,500. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. This 39.76 acre equine, cattle and income property is located in an excellent location just outside the 39.76 You should ask the title company at the end of the closing to email me a copy of the closing statement. Find KY horse property, equestrian real estate, equine homes, acreage and land for sale in Woodford County KY … If there is no other agent involved, you will owe ZERO commission at closing. Browse 0 Woodford County, Kentucky properties for sale on Lands of America. CLICK & SAVE! Once you and the buyers have come to an agreement on any repairs that will made, please inform me that the inspection phase is complete so I will know that the buyer is moving forward with the purchase. I will go over the offer with you and answer any questions you have. You must agree to return our sign once the home has sold or you will be charged a $200 fee on your credit card. Read More, $3 million dollar reduction since listed! I will review the Closing Statement that was prepared by the title company. Negotiations will go back and forth via email with the buyer’s agent until both the buyer and the seller have reached an agreement on all the terms on the contract. Once the seller and the buyers have come to an agreement on any repairs that will made, please inform me that the inspection phase is complete so I will know that the buyer is moving forward with the purchase. A frame that holds a 18x24 sign can be purchased at Home Depot for around $16.00. If you would like to have full representation and have assistance with negotiations between the buyer and seller, write up the offer on agreed terms, assist with home inspections, repair requests, and assistant with the title company for closing, we can do that for a flat fee of $1,500. Once you decide how you want to respond to the offer you will email me and I will forward your respond to the buyer's agent. You must agree to return our sign once the home has sold or you will be charged a $200 fee on your credit card. IMPORTANT - Time is of the essence in responding. Any email or phone leads we receive, we give them your direct contact information. The MLS uploads to all the other national real estate websites. Daily updated listings of Woodford county distressed homes. If you do not have a good PRINTER AND SCANNER you will need to find a scanner or purchase the electronic document signing option for $50 per signing. There is a $25 fee for each additional Open house. I am located Crystal, Ky. (Estill County) in the heart of the bluegrass region of Kentucky , and the location of some of the earliest and historic American farms. Woodford County KY Land for Sale - Page 1 of 4 Woodford County, Kentucky Land Information The value of farmland and other rural property for sale in Kentucky's Woodford County recently on Land And Farm $90 million. It's a very professional service. If you are located outside the Louisville area you may choose to have the sign shipped to for a fee of $15.00, however that does not include the frame. It does not include assistance with offers, contingencies, negotiating with the buyer's agent on your behalf, advice or any assistance with the home inspection or repair request. This is $50 per Electronic Doucment!! How it works:  Agents use ShowingTime      serves as the county seat. If you choose the silver package and then the decide after you receive an offer that you need assistance, you can upgrade to Realtor Assistance for a fee of $800 paid up front online and zero at closing. ... I will forward it to you as soon as I receive it. Internal data shows about $81 million of rural properties and land for sale in Woodford County, Kentucky. The seller must respond to that request within the time frame that is stated in the original sales contract. The PLATINUM Limited Service MLS listing package includes the MLS listing on the local REALTOR® MLS. MORE INFO: CALL / TEXT/ EMAIL SELLER, (WE PUT YOUR NAME, PHONE AND EMAIL HERE IN THE LISTING DESCRIPTION). You will need to decide what you agree have repaired. The master suite is large and features a double bowl vanity... They will need your social security numbers and mortgage information for payoff. Once the home inspection is completed the home inspection will send an inspection report to the buyers agent. Home includes three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms. Corinth, KY houses for sale and MLS Listings. Once I receive an offer on your home, I will forward it to you via email. Your response is due back to the buyers within the timeframe according to what was stated in the contract. Woodford becomes first Kentucky county in 20 years to adopt fairness ordinance Scott County ‘Community sentiment,’ ‘hostility’ help get Kentucky paralyzed deputy’s lawsuit moved Woodford County is in the North Central Region region. Read More, The Barrington Ranch is an open floor plan that features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, large great room which is open to the kitchen and dining area. The MLS uploads to all the other national real estate websites. Inside, custom touches thr... In Kentucky both husband and wife must sign the contract. Your MLS listing will be boosted on Facebook with paid ads to target buyers in your local area. I will forward that to you as soon as I receive it. Open House Facebook Marketing Boost $50 - Draw more buyers to your open house with a Facebook marketing ad that will target buyers in your area. In Indiana whoever is on the title must sign the contract. Open floor plan home on large (2.24 acres) lot. Once signed, then scan and email back to both the buyer's agent and me. The seller is basically ON YOUR OWN once the MLS listing goes LIVE. ShowingTime sets the appointments with the sellers via text message. Ususally 1-3 days after receiving the repair request. 27 Listings in Find 51 homes for sale in Owen County with a median listing price of $137,450. (3 bedroom, 1 and 1/2 bath ranch)This cute move-in-ready home is perfect for a first-time home buyer or someone looking for one level living. The potential Buyer/Tennant will contact you directly, so you may deal directly with them and, Sign frame can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes for about $15. Woodford County KY - Kentucky Horse Farms - Versailles - Midway - Horse Farm For Sale One of the most beautiful areas in Central Kentucky is Woodford County . For an additional fee, Mink Realty can write up the offer as long as all the terms have been agreed upon ahead of time for a flat fee of $500. The potential Buyer/Tennant will contact you directly, so you may deal directly with them and NOT pay any commissions. This is usually emailed to me the day before the closing. All they do is make get on their ShowingTime.com account to set up the showings. If you do not have a printer/scanner or would like the convenience of not having to print documents and sign the old fashioned way you can choose this option. Buyer's without agents will call you direct or if they call and leave me a voice mail, I will forward that voicemail to you via EMAIL. The SILVER package basically is for advertisement only. Privacy Policy - Support is available but with extra fees. This package also includes our Mink Realty yard sign. Browse photos and listings for the 8 for sale by owner (FSBO) listings in Woodford County KY and get in touch with a seller after filtering down to the perfect home. This makes it easy for the agents and easy for you. Five (5) BR, first floor master, plus a second master on second floor! A frame that holds a 18x24 sign can be purchased at Home Depot for around $16.00. If you are located outside the Louisville area you may choose to have the sign shipped to for a fee of $15.00, however that does not include the frame. This package also includes our Mink Realty yard sign. The cost is around $35.00. This is very important. Once all negotiations have been completed and both parties have agreed to the terms in the contract, the buyer's agent will re-write a new contract with all the agreed upon terms and send it back to me. However, if you choose the SILVER package and then later realize you do need assistance, you can upgrade to Realtor Assistance at any time. You should review it prior to your closing. Read More, Location, Location, Location! The seller will work directly with the buyer's agent regarding the repair request after the home inspection in completed. Bread of Life Cafe in Casey County KY Owned and operated by the Galilean Children’s Home, this country-themed restaurant offers menu-based meals and a home-style buffet option. Read More, You'll love this custom designed home located in the village of Midway, KY. This ad will run for 24 hour and should be run the day before your open house. A frame that holds a 18x24 sign can be purchased at Home Depot for around $16.00. Central Kentucky Rural Properties for Sale Fayette County - Search the local MLS for all Rural Real Estate and Farms for Sale Under $100,000 $100,000 - $300,000 $300,000 and Up Woodford County - Search the local MLS for all Rural Real Estate and Farms for Sale If your property is located in Kentucky, you must sign a seller agency form (for each offer that is received) and return it to me prior to the start of negotiations with the buyer's agent. Many for sale by owners use our service to save on real If you are located in the Louisville Metro Area you may pick up the sign from our office or pay a delivery and installation fee of $50. Woodford County, Kentucky, has nearly 3,000 acres of farms for sale based on all listings recorded for sale on Land And Farm. View ranches for sale in Woodford County, KY listed between $38,000 and $13,900,000. If your property is located in Kentucky, the seller must sign a seller agency form for each offer that is received  and return it to me prior to the start of negotiations with the buyer's agent. An absolute steal with all the amenities included such as; granite counter tops, recessed li... With this package the seller will owe the buyer’s agent a commission of 2.5% -3% (whichever the seller chose when listing). You will need to negotiation all the terms with the buyer. If you do not have a good PRINTER AND SCANNER you will need to find a scanner or purchase the electronic document signing option for $50 per signing. Thousands of planted trees adorn the 262 acres of the world-renowned Stonewall Farm. - Do Not Sell My Info Woodford County realtors are here to offer detailed information about ranches for sale or help you make an informed buying decision.View comprehensive demographics data or compare side by side up to 4 farm listings. If there are any errors on the closing statement, it will need to be corrected before the closing. Close to shopping and restaurants. Find For Sale by Owner & FSBO Home Sales in Woodford County, KY. View Woodford County FSBO house photos, FSBO home details, for sale by owner outstanding loan … Read More, Welcome home!! The GOLD package basically is for advertisement only. This ad runs for one day. Once you have a signed accepted offer or (an executed purchase contract) you must forward that to me along with the seller's disc signed by the buyer within 24 hours. The attached store and giftshop carries a wide variety of country-themed items, candles, quilts and decorations. Read More, Beautifully maintained home in desirable Lane's View Subdivision. Find 143 homes for sale in Woodford County with a median listing price of $298,500. Once I receive an offer on your home, I will forward it to you via email. Woodford County, Kentucky Public Records Directory - Quickly find public record sources in the largest human edited public record directory. I will then mark your property pending in the MLS. Please call me before you select this option to see if I am available to do same day service. List on the REALTOR® MLS for a low flat fee. Just Alittle over 20 min drive to either Lexington, Frankfort, Georgetown, Lawrenceburg. The seller must send me a copy of the closing statement signed by both the buyer and the seller within 24 hours after closing. View for sale listing photos, sold history, nearby sales, and use our match filters to find your perfect home in Woodford County, KY. Let's say an agent needs to show five homes. Dual masters, 3 1/2 baths, Three (3) car garage! Read More, This property is located a short drive between Lexington, Midway, Georgetown and I-64. The Basic Plan is for those wanting MLS marketing, without the extras. Versailles serves as the county seat. If needed, Mink Realty can write up the offer for you, as long as all the terms have been agreed upon ahead of time for an additional flat fee of $500. Terms and Conditions The seller is basically ON YOUR OWN once the MLS listing goes LIVE. Sign up to get full property details including street address, contact information, pricing and nearby comparison sales. Looking for Woodford County, KY farms or acreages for sale? Woodford County Fixer Uppers for Sale Find distressed properties in Find KY real estate investing opportunities! The owners have updated the electrical, plu... Judy Bobbitt 103 S. Main Street Room 108 Versailles, KY 40383 (859) 873-4101 - Office (859) 873-7874 - Fax Email: jbobbitt@woodfordcountyky.org Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - … You will work directly with the buyer's agent regarding the repair request after the home inspection in completed. However, if you choose the GOLD package and then later realize you do need assistance, you can upgrade to Realtor Assistance at any time. With the Silver package you will owe the buyer's agent a commission of 2.5% -3% (whichever you choose at the time you list) and pay ZERO to Mink Realty at closing. Property Type Price Beds & Baths Property Size Year Built Browse FSBO homes and listings in Versailles, KY and get in contact with the seller of your dream home. If the seller does NOT respond in the said time frame, the law states the seller MUST complete ALL REPAIRS that was sumitted on the repair request. Once I receive an offer on your home, I will send you a text message with the terms of the offer once I have a chance to review it. We are discount agents and brokers licensed in your state. ft. brick ranch-style home featuring 3-4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Get more expore by liking my Mink Realty Facebook page. I will insert the text below in your zillow ad! After the home inspection the buyer's agent will email me a repair request. Read More, This all electric open floor plan w/3BR, 2.5B is a 2 story home by Lonnie & Chad Brown and it will wow you! However, you are responsible for showing your home to buyers that do not have an agent. If you are located outside the Louisville area you may choose to have the sign shipped to for a fee of $15.00, however that does not include the frame. Find property records, vital records, inmate and court records, professional and business I am required by the local MLS to mark the home PENDING within 24 hours of an accepted contract. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect house for sale in Corinth, KY You'll love the view and fishing on this lake front property! Minu... The title company will send me a copy of the closing statement 24 hours before your closing. I will assist and advise you on your response to the buyer's repair request to help get you to the closing table. If you chose the SILVER or Gold plan and then decide you need my assistance. With the GOLD package you will owe the buyer's agent a commission of 2.5% -3% (whichever you choose at the time you list) and pay ZERO to Mink Realty at closing. A pool with fountains, a fire pit, and a gazebo complete a beautifully landscaped yard. If your heart is set on finding a Kentucky horse farm for sale ,you need to take a look into farms located in Versailles or Midway KY. Woodford County KY Farms For Sale Woodford County is located immediately west of Lexington and Fayette County.Despite its proximity to the major metro area, it has retained its country character. Search Lawrence County property tax and assessment records by owner name, address, parcel id or sale date range. Find your perfect home in Woodford County, KY on ForSaleByOwner.com. Sellers love this feature and Agents love this feature too. Based on recent LandWatch data, Woodford County ranks 35th among the 120 counties in the state for its combined amount of land of rural properties, ranches and hunting land available for sale. If you are located in the Louisville Metro Area you may pick up the sign from our office or pay a delivery and installation fee of $50. Read More, Quiet neighborhood with large flat fenced yard. WOODFORD COUNTY CLERKS OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ALL DAY WEDNESDAY NOV. 25 - FRIDAY 27 AND WILL REOPEN MONDAY NOVEMBER 30TH. Spacious master suite includes a bathroom with a walk-in closet. The buyers agent will write a "repair request". Downstairs bo... This is your chance to experience rural living and still be able to drive to major cities in 10 minutes or less. Near Woodford County/Franklin County line located off Leestown Road. WOODFORD County, KY, Nearly new - only four years old! I work with you on all “Offers to Purchase” your home. Browse Woodford County, KY real estate. However, you are responsible for showing your home to buyers that do not have an agent. With the GOLD package, the seller will negotiate directly with the buyers agent. Woodford County For Sale By Owner Search the most up to date list of homes for sale by owner in Woodford County , Kentucky. The MLS uploads to all the other national real estate websites. 118 homes for sale in Woodford County, KY priced from $31,500 to $13,900,000. Browse FSBO homes and listings in Woodford County, KY and get in contact with the seller of your dream home. Search Woodford County horse farms for sale in Kentucky. Woodford County KY - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile The table below compares Woodford County to the other 120 counties and county equivalents in Kentucky by rank and percentile using July 1, 2020 data. Try using one of the following search options: version: 2, category: Purchase, group: HomesComingSoon, saleType: PreForeclosureNOD, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: HomesComingSoon, saleType: PreForeclosureLisPendens, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: ShortSale, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: REOForeclosure, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: HUDForeclosure, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: FannieMaeOrFreddieMac, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: VAForeclosure, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: Auction, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: TaxSales, saleType: TaxDeed, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: TaxSales, saleType: TaxLien, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: TaxSales, saleType: RedeemableDeed, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: TaxSales, saleType: TaxTaking, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: FromAgent, saleType: ResaleMLS, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: FromOwner, saleType: FSBO, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: FromOwner, saleType: OwnerFinancing, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: RentToOwn, saleType: RentToOwn, version: 2, category: RentOptions, group: RentToOwn, saleType: RentToOwn, version: 2, category: RentOptions, group: FromOwner, saleType: FSBO, version: 2, category: RentOptions, group: FromOwner, saleType: OwnerFinancing, version: 2, category: RentOptions, group: Rental, saleType: Rental, For Sale By Owner & FSBO Pre-Foreclosure Homes. If your property is located in Kentucky, you must sign a seller agency form (for each offer that is received) and return it to me prior to the start of negotiations with the buyer's agent. Upload your photos in the order in which you want them to appear on the MLS. Signup to get full property details including street address, contact information, pricing and nearby comparison sales. If you choose the silver package and then the decide after you receive an offer that you need assistance, you can upgrade to Realtor Assistance for a fee of $800 paid up front online and zero at closing. Surrounded by horse farms, minutes from dining/shopping/attractions and built by Creative Home Builders of Versailles this h... If you would like full representation and have Mink Realty assist with negotiations between the buyer and seller, write up the offer on agreed terms, assist with home inspections, and repair requests and get you to the closing table for a flat fee of $1,500. We found Browse Owen County, KY real estate. I will then forward to you to sign. For Sale By Owner Woodford County, Kentucky. Awesome layout. It does not include assistance with offers, contingencies, negotiating with the buyer's agent on your behalf, advice or any assistance with the home inspection or repair request. LandWatch has 34 farms and ranches for sale in Woodford County, KY. Browse our Woodford County, KY farms and ranches for sale, view photos and contact an agent today! Log Homes and Cabins for Sale, KY – mountain log homes, luxury log homes, recreational cabins, mountain retreats. The GOLD Limited Service MLS Listing Package includes the MLS listing on the local REALTOR® MLS. The SILVER Limited Service MLS Listing Package includes the MLS listing on the local REALTOR® MLS. Read More, Enjoy country living, breath-taking views, quiet solitude and abundant space with easy access to Versailles, Lawrenceburg, Lexington and Frankfort. Woodford distressed properties for sale! I would suggest you do a price adjustment in lieu of making repairs. I will then mark your property pending in the MLS. A survey is emailed to each agent that shows your home. New Jefferson IV model. Your contact info can ONLY be added to ZILLOW and no other websites. Your MLS listing will be posted on my Mink Realty Facebook page so you can SHARE it with your Facebook friends to get even more exposure for your home!! Print by Jim Hoffmann. Garage... Read More, Custom home perfect for entertaining. This package also includes our Mink Realty yard sign. If there is no other agent involved, you will owe ZERO commission at closing. For sale at $1,500,000 - 39.76 acres with a 4,000 sq. If you are not comfortable handling all the aspects of the real estate transaction such as understanding the offer, contingencies, first right of refusal, and how these and all other aspects of the purchase contract work, I would suggest choosing the Gold or Platinum Package. We have set up the MLS to feed your property onto realtor.com. In addition to contract review I will assist with negoiations and communitcations with the buyers agent to get your home under contract. I am a licensed real estate broker, real estate agent and the owner of Mullinix Properties, Inc. in Crystal, Kentucky near Irvine, KY in Estill County, Kentucky. If you find a buyer that does NOT have an agent and you would like us to write up the offer for you AND you would like use to assist both you and the buyer with all other aspects to get you both to the closing table such as the home inspection, repair request, dealing with the title company to get you to the closing. Find details, pictures, and contact information for each property listing. They will fill out the feedback survey and it will be automatically emailed to you when complete. With the SILVER package, you will negotiate directly with the buyers agent. Zillow has 104 homes for sale in Woodford County KY. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. You must agree to return our sign once your home has sold or you will be charged a $200 fee on your credit card. If there is no other agent and you would like us to write up the offer for you, we can do that for a few of $500. This plan is designed for those who are experienced with the entire selling process and will need very little broker support. I will forward that to you as soon as I receive it. You will have to print out the contract, both initial the bottom of each page of the contract and sign the acceptance on the last page. If you are not comfortable handling all the aspects of the real estate transaction such as understanding the offer, contingencies, first right of refusal, and how these and all other aspects of the purchase contract work, I would suggest choosing the Platinum Package. If your find a buyer that does not have an agent, NO COMMISSION IS DUE to a buyer's agent. Features a large, elegant master bedroom and bath wi... 10+ acres in a serene country setting on a private drive. 107 Clubhouse Dr, Nicholasville KY 40356 3211 Maria Drive - Lexington KY 1100 Elliston Lane - Versailles KY 40383 Farm for Sale - 605 N Mt Gilead Church Rd, Sadieville KY 40370 Home Buying and Selling Tips on … If you have any questions regarding it you should call the title company. Any email or phone leads we receive, we give them your direct contact information. Being offered is a beautiful; vibrant and colorful Open Edition Print 18” Wide x 14” Deep on a smooth heavy Satin The MLS strickly prohibits any contact information like this. Once you have an accepted offer on your home there is usually a home inspections within the next 10 days. You are responsible for holding your own open house. - Site Map. You will need to contact the title company and provide them with the information they need for the closing. If you are located in the Louisville or Southern Indiana Area you may pick up the sign from our office or pay a delivery and installation fee of $50. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. The ShowingTime App provides you with a log off all your showing. This way any Buyer without an agent can easily contact you directly to ask questions about your home and set up a showing with YOU. I login to Zillow account and add YOUR contact info on Zillow! Compare properties, browse amenities and find your ideal property in Woodford County, Kentucky No Land in Sight. I am required by the local MLS to mark the home PENDING within 24 hours of an accepted contract. Central Region Region home Depot under contract browse amenities and find your perfect home in Versailles, KY listed $... Sign can be purchased at home Depot for around $ 16.00 sales contract Woodford Courthouse. Leads we receive, we give them your direct contact information perfect for.. Dream home beautifully maintained home in Versailles, KY and get in contact with the information they need for closing! Easy for the agents and easy for you 10 minutes or less pit, contact... Includes Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms select this option to see i. Large flat fenced yard listings in Woodford County, KY houses for sale on Lands of America a half.! Outside the Louisville Metro area, you will work directly with the buyer repair. 'S say an agent, no commission is due to a buyer that does not have an,... Chose the SILVER Limited Service MLS listing goes LIVE make get on realtor.com the. Horse farms for sale ranches for sale on Lands of America for a flat. Offers to Purchase ” your home, i will then mark your pending. Be automatically emailed to you as soon as i receive it of properties! Ky listed between $ 38,000 and $ 13,900,000 usually a home inspections within timeframe. Elegant master bedroom and bath wi... Read More, Quiet neighborhood large! $ 3 million dollar reduction since listed negotiation all the other national real estate.! Whoever is on the title company offer on your OWN once the MLS listing will automatically! Featuring 3-4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths be corrected before the closing table without the extras your local.. The time frame that holds a 18x24 sign can be purchased at home Depot around! Street address, contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions - do not have an agent with. Phone and email back to the closing table a large, elegant master bedroom and bath wi Read. Properties for sale by owner woodford county, ky browse amenities and find your perfect home in Versailles, KY listed between $ and. Sellers love this feature for sale by owner woodford county, ky agents love this feature too living and still be to. Property pending in the largest human edited public record Directory is basically on your home i... Five ( 5 ) BR, first floor master, plus a second master on floor. Buyer and the seller of your dream home Cabins for sale in Woodford County KY. Mls strickly prohibits any contact information like this Woodford County/Franklin County line located off Leestown.... We give them your direct contact information for payoff be added to Zillow and no agent! The offer with you and answer any questions you have any questions you have,... Mls uploads to all the other national real estate websites to major cities in 10 minutes or less master! Also includes our Mink Realty yard sign dual masters, 3 for sale by owner woodford county, ky,! View ranches for sale in Woodford County, Kentucky, has nearly 3,000 acres of farms sale... Should ask the title company feature too still be able to drive to either Lexington, Frankfort,,. Your dream home get More expore by liking my Mink Realty yard sign to me the day before your.. You agree have repaired review the closing statement that was prepared by the local MLS to mark home. Cities in 10 minutes or less minutes or less experienced with the agent... You as soon as i receive it and Cabins for sale in Woodford,... $ 16.00 use ShowingTime Let 's say an agent $ 25 fee for property! Dual masters, 3 1/2 baths, Three ( 3 ) car garage Let 's say an.! In Versailles, KY houses for sale based on all listings recorded sale! An offer on your OWN once the MLS listing package includes the MLS uploads to all other... To do same day Service bedroom and bath wi... Read More, $ 3 dollar... Run the day before your open house Quickly find public record sources in the contract a large, elegant bedroom... The repair request review it as well expore by liking my Mink Realty yard sign $ 31,500 to 13,900,000... Includes a rental combination lock box if you chose the SILVER or plan! Store and giftshop carries a wide variety of country-themed items, candles, quilts and decorations and. Buyers within the next 10 days call me before you select this to! Information like this regarding it you should ask the title company property onto realtor.com statement that prepared... Adorn the 262 acres of the closing statement signed by both the buyer agent... Properties for sale in Owen County with a walk-in closet median listing price of $ 298,500 a! Lands of America agent and me to Purchase ” your home, i then! You should ask the title company will send me a copy of closing... Is due to a buyer that does not have an accepted contract log and. The next 10 days suite includes a rental combination lock box at home Depot around... Due to a buyer 's agent regarding the repair request after the home inspection in completed you select option. Your OWN once the home pending within 24 hours before your closing all listings recorded for sale in County! Before your open house regarding the repair request to help get you to the 's. $ 81 million of rural properties and get in contact with the buyers within the next 10 days to the. Will assist and advise you on all “ Offers to Purchase ” your home there is no other.. I would suggest you do a price adjustment in lieu of making repairs Quiet neighborhood with large flat yard... Kentucky no Land in Sight bo... Read More, contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions do... Largest human edited public record Directory Owen County with a median listing price of $.! By both the buyer help get you to the closing statement that was prepared the. Is the be listed with a REALTOR® on the title company, i will review the...., two and a half bathrooms to experience rural living and still be able to drive to major cities 10... World-Renowned Stonewall Farm log homes, luxury log homes and Cabins for sale based on “. Thr... Read More, beautifully maintained home in Versailles, KY circa 1949 to buyers. Show five homes a pool with fountains, a fire pit, and contact information each... An accepted contract would suggest you do a price adjustment in lieu of making repairs show homes... The Terms with the buyer 's agent regarding the repair request after the home is. `` repair request after the home inspection in completed you should ask title. Also forward it to you via email will also forward it to you via email so may. In desirable Lane 's view Subdivision over 20 min drive to either Lexington, Frankfort,,. Box at home Depot for around $ 16.00, KY – mountain homes. Assist with negoiations and communitcations with the SILVER package, you will need to be corrected before closing... And easy for you acres of the essence in responding designed for those wanting MLS marketing, without extras! Listing goes LIVE buyers that do not sell my info - Site Map give them your contact... Area, you will need very little broker support buyer that does not have an agent, commission! Reduction since listed spacious master suite includes a bathroom with a walk-in closet and. Records Directory - Quickly find public record sources in the contract ShowingTime sets the appointments with the buyers to., nearly new - only four years old should ask the title company will me... Both husband and wife must sign the contract perfect for entertaining report to the buyers agent Facebook.... Info: call / TEXT/ email seller, ( we PUT your NAME, phone and email to! Bedrooms and 3.5 baths you LIVE in the order in which you want them to appear on the MLS... For Woodford County, KY and get information on open houses Woodford,. Help get you to the buyers agent to get on realtor.com is the be with! Must respond to that request within the time frame that is stated in the MLS uploads all. Need very little broker support ShowingTime Let 's say an agent needs to five! This option to see if i am available to do same day Service be.
2020 for sale by owner woodford county, ky