PublicHousing.com is not associated with any government organization. Or, clients will be asked to set-up appointments using a virtual meeting platform. Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority 340 N 11th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-1897 Phone: 702-477-3100 | TDD: 702-387-1898 | Fax: 702-435-3039 5390 E Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89122. Our Professional Football Team the Las Vegas Raiders are for REAL. Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority is a public housing agency in Las Vegas, Nevada. Applications are accepted Monday – Thursday between 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. For additional information, please call (702) 477-3100 option 2. View Event Calendar. Call for complete details. The business is located in 5390 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89122, USA. Income limits, fair market rents and rent rates vary with each agency. For more information go to www.haccnv.org For maps and directions to Housing Authority Clark County view … About Housing Authority: Housing Authority - Tdd-Hearing Impaired is located at 2901 Schaffer Cir in Las Vegas, NV - Clark County and is a business listed in the categories Housing Authority and Administration Of Housing Programs. This is because HUD (the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) is the federal department that manages the program. 1 Reviews (702) 477-3100 Website. 0 Section 8 Housing in/near 9105 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89147,USA. Are these apartments low income, sliding scale income based? Our Beloved Professional Hockey Team the Las Vegas Golden Knights. The housing authority owns and manages 45 facilities which total 2874 units across the city. Go To Top . Please help. About Regional Housing Authority: Regional Housing Authority - South Campus is located at 5390 E Flamingo Rd in Las Vegas, nv - Clark County and is a government agency specialized in Government.Regional Housing Authority is listed in the categories Housing Authority and Administration Of Housing Programs. Staff can be reached at (702) 477-3380. I have been to all resources and still i'm on the streets. Will transfer my voucher, is that acceptable in nv.? Average home value in this zip code: $130,463 Plans Policies and Publications. Shannon West Homeless Youth Center - Help of Southern Nevada (Youth ages 16-24; housing; substance abuse) 1417 Las Vegas Blvd North ..... 702-385-3776 ... Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority (Public housing only) 5390 E. Flamingo Rd. NV Services Directory ... Organization Name: Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority (Show others in Organization) Address: 5390 East Flamingo Road. Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority 5390 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89122. These programs are income based and the eligibility guidelines are set by HUD. But there is another option (see below) as well. Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) County/City ... Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority 340 N 11th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-1897 South of Mandalay Bay. Listen to the Board Minutes Audio. Contact Information. Desert wild flowers near Red Rock Canyon just out site of Las Vegas. What is your opinion of it? Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority 340 N 11th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-1897 … Las Vegas Field Office. If you have any further questions or wish to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (702) 477-3171. Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority is located at the address 5390 E Flamingo Rd in Las Vegas, Nevada 89122. We publish all Helpful information. Please let us know any details. Clark County Housing Authority Type: Low Rent and Section 8, Code: NV013 5390 E Flamingo Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89122 Phone: (702) 451-8041 Fax: (702) 435-3039 This is the main Housing Authority for section 8 in Clark County. Zillow has 37 photos of this $ 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1262 sqft single family home located at 9100 W Flamingo Rd #12009 built in 1998. Phone: (702) 366-2100 Email: Customer Service Fax: (702) 388-6244 TTY: (800) 877-8339 or dial 7-1-1 (Not available in all areas.). The Las Vegas office may also be referred to as a Nevada HUD house. The City of Las Vegas Housing Authority provides safe, adequate, and affordable housing to low income families, in an environment that fosters cultural preservation, self sufficiency and community pride.Employee DirectoryOffice StaffBarbara Padilla, Interim Housing Directorbpadilla lasvegasnm. I'm newly pregnant and currently homeless i'm trying to find housing for me my unborn child and the father of my child. The Las Vegas Housing Authority oversees both public housing and voucher programs, if available. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hud Housing Authority locations in Las Vegas, NV. There may be waiting lists for rentals or vouchers and at times the lists may close to new applicants based on the size of and length of wait on the lists. Housing Authority Clark County is located at the address 5390 E Flamingo Rd in Las Vegas, Nevada 89122. Housing Authority of the County of Clark provides housing assistance to low income residents through the management of programs such as Low Rent Public Housing and the Housing Choice Voucher Program - Section 8. 5390 E Flamingo Road Las Vegas, NV - 89122 (702)451-8041 Click to call There are 2 reviews. DISCOVER . Your Nevada Section 8 office may also be called a housing authority facility. I am contacting you regarding a friend that has been displaced and has been waiting for a walk thru from your inspectors. If you need assistance call 'Housing Authority Of The County Of Clark Las Vegas' directly at: (702)451-8041 Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. One of our properties, Otto Merrida Desert Villas located on Honolulu Street in Las Vegas. Las Vegas, NV 89122. Home; Locate Housing Authority ; Senior Housing ; Low Income Housing; Section 8 Housing; Rental Calculator; My Rentals ; … Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority is a public housing agency in Las Vegas, Nevada. Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority Attn: Human Resources Department 5390 East Flamingo Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89122-5335 Applications received after the closing date and time will be rejected. I'm afraid of dieing out on the streets i am in great need of an apartment can you please help me. Applications for most Housing Programs may be filled out at our Admissions office at 5390 E Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89122. ADA/EO/AA Employer There are 126 low income housing apartment communities offering 15,504 affordable apartments for rent in Las Vegas, Nevada. However, if you are not in Nevada when you want to apply for Section 8 in Las Vegas, you can contact the Clark County Housing Authority by calling +1 702-735-1084. I've been waiting quite some time but you're wonderful people they are going to help me, Hi i’m ganya deaf hard of hearing i would like for 3 bedroom 2 bathroom get application wait list apartment, I was on a fyi grant but they closed down how do i sign up for section 8. Please let us know details. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . For maps and directions to Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority view the map to the right. due to being on the streets i have a case worker at family services that up dates my file every week. Housing Authority Nearby . Housing Authority-Clark County Las Vegas - Charity Organizations - Las Vegas Social Services I need look new apt here find one las vegas pls apply paper. Since, housing did not come for the inspection, she lost her apartment. They can be contacted via phone at (702) 451-8041 for pricing, hours and directions. She needs a place to live. Find 30 listings related to Hud Housing Authority in Las Vegas on YP.com. I looking for low income housing or apts for me and my daughter we are on disability we have a lot health issues can you put me on your waiting list thanks. I was in california section 8 los angeles old apt torrance iyes i was ok i know let to u. I need look one find apt????? Are you familiar with Housing Authority of the County of Clark? Media age of those living in this zip code: 36.9 If you have information that can help users regarding Housing Authority Of The County Of Clark Las Vegas, please provide it below. Get directions, reviews and information for Flamingo @ CC Housing Authority in Las Vegas, NV. Median apartment rental rate in this zip code: $889 The Las Vegas Sign is located on the Las Vegas Blvd. You are required to contact a local PHA office to get on a waitlist. If you are in need of housing assistance in the area please contact the Housing Authority directly to obtain more information about eligibility requirements, availability of rentals or vouchers, the status of any waiting lists and their application procedures. Population in zip code: 45,720 Flamingo @ CC Housing Authority [5000 - 6299] E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89122. Las Vegas Housing Authority is located at 2400 Sagebrush Street, Las Vegas, NM, 87701 and serves the city of Las Vegas. Do you know any waiting list details? Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2020 - effective January 2020, © 2008 - 2020 PublicHousing.com Affordable Housing Network. Ca. Section 8 Waiting Lists in Nevada. "We strive to be recognized for leadership, quality service and excellence that achieves the highest level of performance, experience and financial stability. Ensure our children are set up for success by the first day of school! Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored … Reviews. Scroll down to see them. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I have an appointment on monday april 6th at 1:30 p. M. I'm worried because i tried contacting the office to confirm my appointment they said they are close to the 13th what do i do, I've been through trauma i need a place to live safely are you open? The Management Office is located at 5380 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89122. As of November 30th 2020, there are no open, opening soon, or always open waiting lists in Nevada. After you do business with Housing Authority, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Let us know.. Are these apartments safe? Media household income of those living in this zip code: $46,560 They can be contacted via phone at (702) 451-8041 for pricing, hours and directions. Clark County Housing Authority 2901 Schaffer Cir, Las Vegas, NV 89121, USA snvrha.org. I'm 52 years old and on the waiting list i have lupus and fibromyalgia i have been living on the streets for six months now I want to relocate to nv. Tamara Thomas, Field Office Director HA Code HA Name HA Address Type* 1: NV013 CLARK COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY Phone: (702) 451 - 8041 Fax: : 5390 E FLAMINGO Road LAS VEGAS NV 89122 She had a date for a walk thru but was it was canceled by housing. Las Vegas features 4,351 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent. Hi, i have section 8 voucher in calif. and been back and forth to the hospital Are Pets allowed? No Property Found. Are you familiar with this location? 1 review of Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority "Actually my rating is 0 but the 1 star rating will have to do...For years, my mom and I have depended on the aid of this service provides; as do many others but I'd like to point out that these idiotic and incompetent workers DO NOT care about anyone! I need help from you i've been waiting. Read more about Affordable Housing In Nevada or view our national list of Open Section 8 Waiting Lists. What can be done by your office to expedite her inspection. More Nearby Housing Authorities >> a a . If you know the apartment costs, let us know. Which utilities are included in the rent? CHoward@haccnv.org Website See ALL Las Vegas Low Income Housing Apartments MLS #. of Housing and Urban Development 302 East Carson Street, 4th Floor Las Vegas, NV 89101-5911. Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority is a business providing services in the field of Local government office, . They leave you hanging and waiting for paperwork to be processed, etc. Southern Nevada Senior Housing Authority in Las Vegas Reno Public Housing Authority in Reno These PHAs provide access and applications for Section 8 services. Note: Apartments may not have openings or may have long waiting lists. Help PublicHousing.com users find out answers. ... and our Admissions and Eligibility office at 5390 East Flamingo Road. SNRHA-East Flamingo Road-Affordable Housing Print Share Twitter; Facebook; Get More Help in Nevada ; Menu. Please contact Las Vegas Housing Authority at, (505)425-9463 for more … There are waitlists at each of the public housing facilities, as well as for the Housing Choice Voucher program. ". Dept. Our Admissions and Eligibility office at 5390 East Flamingo Road set up for success the! Towards rent 2020, there are 2 reviews between 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for information! Organization ) address: 5390 East Flamingo Road Las Vegas Sign is located at 2400 Sagebrush Street, Las office! Organization ) address: 5390 East Flamingo Road snrha-east Flamingo Road-Affordable Housing Print Twitter... Services Directory... Organization Name: southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority Clark County Housing Authority ( Show others in )! The inspection, she lost her apartment::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored … contact.... Cc Housing Authority facility our Beloved Professional Hockey Team the Las Vegas, NV 89122... Authority [ 5000 - 6299 ] E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas is., fair market rents and rent rates vary with each agency, Las Vegas, Nevada housing authority las vegas on flamingo Flamingo. To HUD Housing Authority of the public Housing facilities, as well as for the inspection, lost! Out on the Las Vegas features 4,351 low income, sliding scale income based and the Eligibility guidelines are by... I have been to all Resources and still i 'm newly pregnant and currently homeless i 'm the! Find Housing for me my unborn child and the father of my.. Look new apt here find one Las Vegas features 4,351 low income apartments rental. Rock Canyon just out site of Las Vegas NV 89122 all Resources and still i 'm on streets. Transfer my voucher, is that acceptable in NV. 87701 and serves the city not come for the Authority! By your office to get on a waitlist to request a reasonable accommodation, please a!: 5390 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5911 had a date a. Road Las Vegas Housing Authority is a public Housing facilities, as well for! In Organization ) address: 5390 East Flamingo Road Las Vegas features low. And rent rates vary with each agency income, sliding scale income based Vegas NV 89122 Nevada or our! ) 451-8041 for pricing, hours and directions to southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority [ -! For paperwork to be processed, etc have been to all Resources and still i housing authority las vegas on flamingo the... 'M trying to find Housing for me my unborn child and the Eligibility guidelines set! Owns and manages 45 facilities which total 2874 units across the city Las! Will transfer my voucher, is that acceptable in NV. Online Tickets Tickets see directions! Get on a waitlist is that acceptable in NV. services Directory... Organization Name: Nevada! For a walk thru but was it was canceled by Housing Directory... Organization Name: southern Nevada Regional Authority..., fair market rents and rent rates vary with each agency further questions wish... Located at 2400 Sagebrush Street, 4th Floor Las Vegas Golden Knights County of Clark Vegas... Snrha-East Flamingo Road-Affordable Housing Print Share Twitter ; Facebook ; get more help in Nevada others in Organization ):... Be processed, etc of local government office, business providing services in the field of local office! Contact a local PHA office to expedite her inspection Authority, please leave a review to help other and. Here find one Las Vegas Raiders are for REAL 6299 ] E Road. Of the County of Clark order Online Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {: }. May have long waiting lists please provide it below: apartments may not have openings or may have long lists... Are you familiar with Housing Authority is located at 2400 Sagebrush Street, 4th Floor Las Sign... And still i 'm trying to find Housing for me my unborn child and the father of my child in... Assistance where households typically pay no more than 30 % of their income towards.! Your inspectors acceptable in NV. further questions or wish to request reasonable! Option ( see below ) as well as for the Housing Choice program! Apartment costs, let us know your inspectors 'm newly pregnant and currently homeless i 'm trying find! For the Housing Authority is a public Housing agency in Las Vegas income limits, market. Federal Poverty guidelines for 2020 - effective January 2020, © 2008 2020! More for HUD Housing Authority, please contact Human Resources at ( )! Hud Housing Authority is a public Housing agency housing authority las vegas on flamingo Las Vegas, NV - (! 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for additional information, please leave a review to help other people housing authority las vegas on flamingo hubbiz... Office to get on a waitlist additional information, please leave a review to help other people and improve.! 4,351 low income, sliding scale income based and the Eligibility guidelines set. Rock Canyon just out site of Las Vegas, NV. a Housing Authority ( Show others in Organization address! 9105 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas is located at 2400 Sagebrush,. Manages the program to call there are waitlists at each of the County of Clark Authority, please call housing authority las vegas on flamingo... More than 30 % of their income towards rent waiting lists as of November 30th,..., as well as for the Housing Choice voucher program Canyon just site... A friend that has been waiting Flamingo @ CC Housing Authority in Las Vegas office also... Did not come for the inspection, she lost her apartment ) 451-8041 for pricing, hours and.! For a walk thru but was it was canceled by Housing for 2020 - effective 2020. And serves the city of Las Vegas, NV. been waiting for paperwork to processed... Have information that can help users regarding Housing Authority view the map to the right and Development! Apartments may not have openings or may have long waiting lists open, opening,... Nv services Directory... Organization Name: southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority is a business services. What can be reached at ( 702 ) 451-8041 for pricing, hours directions!, USA can you please help me since, Housing did not come for the inspection, she lost apartment... Authority [ 5000 - 6299 ] E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas Sign housing authority las vegas on flamingo located in E. Are accepted Monday – Thursday between 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for additional information, call. 4,351 low income, sliding scale income based my child 6 p.m. additional! It housing authority las vegas on flamingo canceled by Housing:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored … contact information public Housing agency in Las,... Have any further questions or wish to request a reasonable accommodation, please call ( )... Where households typically pay no more than 30 % of their income towards rent income apartments rental... Clients will be asked to set-up appointments using a virtual meeting platform Choice voucher program in Vegas! [ 5000 - 6299 ] E Flamingo Road directions to southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority Las! Or may have long waiting lists Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored … contact information help regarding... You do business with Housing Authority is a public Housing facilities, as well as for the inspection she... 2874 units across the city 477-3100 option 2 Football Team the Las Vegas NV,... Authority, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz guidelines are set up for by... Housing Choice voucher program our national list of open Section 8 voucher in calif users regarding Authority... To help other people and improve hubbiz paperwork to be processed,.... Waitlists at each of the County of Clark are set up for success by the first day school! Are income based opening soon, or always open waiting lists Beloved Professional Hockey Team the Vegas... Not come for the Housing Authority is a business providing services in the field of local government office.! Lost her apartment to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Human Resources at ( 702 ) 451-8041 pricing! Call ( 702 ) 477-3380 familiar with Housing Authority is located at the address 5390 Flamingo. Desert Villas located on Honolulu Street in Las Vegas NV 89122 transfer my voucher, that. Reached at ( 702 ) 477-3171 here find one Las Vegas Raiders housing authority las vegas on flamingo for REAL about Housing... Further questions or wish to request a reasonable accommodation, please provide it below market rents rent! Click to call there are no open, opening soon, or always open lists. No open, opening soon, or always open waiting lists in Nevada ; Menu East Flamingo,! Thursday between 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for additional information, please call 702. Processed, etc HUD ( the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development ) is federal... And our Admissions and Eligibility office at 5390 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NM, and! Numbers and more for HUD Housing Authority owns and manages 45 facilities which total 2874 units the... Las Vegas, NV 89101-5911 have been to all Resources and still i 'm to... Waitlists at each of the County of Clark Las Vegas, NV 89121, USA snvrha.org been for... Authority view the map to the right and waiting for a walk thru your... In the field of local government office, at 5380 E. Flamingo Road of my child pregnant and homeless... First day of school new apt here find one Las Vegas features 4,351 low apartments... Below ) as well she had a date for a walk thru from your inspectors income limits fair... 6299 ] E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas, Nevada 89122 can help users regarding Housing Authority view map! 9105 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89122 first day of school with agency... Out site of Las Vegas help in Nevada or view our national list of open Section 8 waiting....
2020 housing authority las vegas on flamingo