Learn how your comment data is processed. Nutritional differences between milk and dark are very slight. McVitie's Digestive Biscuits each 3½ Syns on Extra Easy Original 3½ Syns Green 3½ Syns We use cookies for analytics and performance purposes. Feb 4, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Alison Simpson. Winter weight loss never tasted so good 😍!Inside the latest issue ... of Slimming World Magazine you’ll find a whole feast of food – including this vegetarian lentil chilli, and 50 other recipes to freshen up mealtimes – yum! Kit Kats that are 2 fingers are only 5.5 syns so you get plenty of munch for your syn value. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I am a member, in my second week. I've tried most of the plans out there at one time or another! Comment advertisement Comments (2) ace28 Posted 30/01/2017 I think the digestive ones are 1.5 syns. Combine your syns over the week, so if you have your 15 syns a day you can have 105 per week. Oct 16, 2014 - I have had a craving for chocolate biscuits for as long as I can remember. How many syns please in one mcvities reduced fat digestive biscuit please? How many Suns in a chocolate custard cream ? Glass of Rosé wine: 4.5 syns. In kids 2 Digestive Problems Bloating Wind Many How Syns Biscuit Digestive World Slimming years old or younger the most common symptoms are vomiting and a bloated or swollen abdomen accompanied by pain. They can vary from 15 to 35 a day depending on your weight and male/female status. Pint bottle of Original Bulmers: 12.5 syns (up to 16 for a flavoured version.) People tend to feel huge levels of REDUCED-FAT DIGESTIVE . your own Pins on Pinterest There is something so tasty about sinking your teeth into a chocolate biscuit an How many Syns Should I be eating per day? Is there somewhere on the website I can search for these? If not, what is it? There are 56 calories in 1 biscuit (13 g) of Gullón Sugar Free Digestive Biscuits. Syns are an important part of the Slimming World plan. 3.5syns EACH BISCUIT!!! If you're looking for how many calories in biscuits there are, take a look at the calories and fat count of common savoury and sweet biscuits here. Browsing around led me to the biscuit section where there were labels I could read (sadly I don’t speak Spanish). Sugar free biscuit Syns | SW Syns | Pinterest | Sugar free Slimming World 1 Syn Corned Beef Pasties or just chuck any other filling in there! Does anyone know how many syns the new Oreo and digestive syns are? Thanks. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Jump to Sections of this page Accessibility help Press alt + / to open this menu Facebook Email or phone Password Forgotten account? 13.5syns for three biscuits...yeeekkkkssss Currently on WW (started 10 July 2017), For further random witterings follow me on Twitter. With inspirational real-life slimdowns 🕺 💃, top tips to keep you on track, and amazing weight-loss motivation too, you won’t want to miss out! It’s # TransformationTuesday 👗 😍!Keziah (keziahsw82 on Instagram) has... lost an amazing 2st 13lbs and says she’s loved being able to keep up with her son since starting her journey as a member 💕!What’s the biggest difference your weight loss has made to you? Three of these provide almost 30pc of the desirable daily . Tap here! Is your favourite biscuit on the table? "A bit heavier on the biscuit side of things than a normal digestive gave this baby far more crunch, which I actually rather enjoyed. There are 96 calories in 1 one biscuit (22 g) of Gullon No Sugar Added Breakfast Biscuits with Yoghurt Filling. I'm Stacey, in my early 30's, from a tiny village (officially a hamlet) in Lincolnshire. Jul 18, 2017 - Explore Maz Mignuna's board "Biscuits/Bars - Slimming World" on Pinterest. I'm a mum to two handsome boys - one with autism - and a mental dog. May 1, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Lucy Lu. You'd need to walk 27 minutes to burn 96 calories. Do you know how many syns in a Bronte shortbread biscuit or all in Bronte range. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Find the Calories in all the Foods You Eat. Thank you :D This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you … See the Calorie, Fat, Protein and Carbohydrate value of Aldi Belmont Digestives Original Biscuits 400g here. And standing out on the crowded shelves I couldn't fail to notice this SUGAR FREE pack of biscuits. : Calorie breakdown: 34% fat, 60% carbs, 6% protein. The syns go EE, Red and then Green: ASDA Smart Price Beef Curry, canned, 392g can 3½ 3½ 9 Smart Price Vegetable Curry, canned, 392g can 1 5 1 Digestive biscuit Alternative names Wheaten, sweet-meal biscuit Type Biscuit Place of origin Scotland Region or state Forres Main ingredients Wheat flour, sugar, malt extract, butter (or in cheaper recipes or for vegans or those who are lactose intolerant: vegetable oil), wholemeal, leavening agents (usually sodium bicarbonate, tartaric acid and malic acid), salt You must log in or register to reply here. If you love nothing more than dunking a biscuit into a steaming brew, there's good news from the king of biscuits McVities, who have just launched three new versions of its iconic digestive biscuit. I can't find it anywhere! How many syns please in one mcvities reduced fat digestive biscuit please? JavaScript is disabled. In many ways, they make the plan a realistic long-term food plan because there will always be room for a … And these brand new Malteser chocolate biscuits are the limit. Discover (and save!) a 135g block of jelly cubes is generally 20 syns, ready to eat jelly in a 125g pot is around 4.5 syns. “Planning is the best way to stay on track 🙌!”Wise words from targe... t member Cath (caths_sw on Instagram) who’s lost a fantastic 1st 12lbs to reach her dream weight 🎯 .Cath pulled out her recipe books to plot in meals for the week ahead – share your own top tips for keeping focussed in … There is something so tasty about sinking your teeth into a chocolate biscuit an ... How Many Syns In McVities Chocolate Biscuits. Milk or Dark Chocolate digestive biscuits4 syns each. Cannot believe i have just eaten about 21 syns worth of Tesco reduced fat digestive biscuits !! ... Two Chubby Cubs: Slimming World, Syns and Sass. Muller light chocolate fix layers, chocolate and caramel flavour - 3.5 syns, mint chocolate - 4.5 syns, milk chocolate 5 syns. See more ideas about biscuit bar, slimming world, biscuits. When you need a chocolate fix, you have a bag of sweet treats at the ready that will curb your cravings and you will also know you are keeping on track. Hope that helps. The beginning of a new week is a great time to make a change, and as... part of our ongoing partnership with Public Health England's # BetterHealth campaign, we’re supporting more people to kick-start their weight-loss journey and take steps to transform their health – like Lois did when she lost 3st 6.5lbs. Regular ones are 4 syns each so may as well have eaten those. As you are allowed 15 syns a day on Slimming World, bag the treats up so that there are 15 syns in each bag. There are 84 calories in an average, normal size (17g) milk or dark chocolate digestive biscuit. See more ideas about biscuit bar, slimming world, biscuits. Or, well, any biscuit really, for that matter…. (Syn values often change so if you want to protect your weight loss, double check on the app or website first). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Browsing around led me to the biscuit section where there were labels I could read (sadly I don’t speak Spanish). Discover (and save!) So tempting (Picture: Mars) We know it’s January and we’re supposed to be eating clean and being virtuous – but there’s a limit. Sainsbury’s Basics Chocolate digestive biscuits – 1 Biscuit is 4.5 Syns Sainsbury’s Basics chocolate mousse – 4.5 Syns Sainsburys Basics Jaffa Cakes – 2 Syns each Some parts of our website use 3rd party cookies that are placed on your computer by our advertising partners. Mari, Hi, I’ve never heard of these but generally with biscuits, every 20 calories = 1 syn. standard digestive. 75g Lighter digestive biscuits (5 Mcvities biscuits) = 16.5 syns 40g Flora Light margarine, melted = 6 syns 3 eggs 750g plain quark 1 tsp vanilla extract 2.5 tbsp sweetener = 1.5 syns or 0 if using a zero calorie sweetener Method In many ways, they make the plan a realistic long-term food plan because there will always be room for a little bit of what you fancy. My point is don't think because they are reduced fat or low sugar they are automatically low in syns. Hope that helps. Jul 18, 2017 - Explore Maz Mignuna's board "Biscuits/Bars - Slimming World" on Pinterest. In many ways, they make the plan a realistic long-term food plan because there will always be room for a little bit of what you fancy. Cadbury Syns: Chocolate Eclair - 1.5 syns each Christmas Advent Calendar Chocs 4g, 1 syn Christmas Dairy Milk Coin, 1 large - 1.5 syns Christmas Dairy Milk Coin, 2 medium - 1.5 syns Christmas Dairy Milk Coin, 3 small - 1.5 syns Christmas Snow Bites - 1 syn each Christmas Snowman 150g pack, 25g I have also left some space for you to add your own if it’s not on there already 🙂 Hopefully it will be a handy little chart for you biscuit lovers! 75g Lighter digestive biscuits (5 Mcvities biscuits) = 16.5 syns; 40g Flora Light margarine, melted = 6 syns; 3 eggs; 750g plain quark; 1 tsp vanilla extract; 2.5 tbsp sweetener = 1.5 syns or 0 if using a zero calorie sweetener; Method How many syns is a chocolate oatie biscuit from Aldi please? A digestive biscuit was created in the UK in 1839 by two Scottish doctors who said the semi-sweet treat helped digestion. I thought they would be 1-1.5 syns each oh no! I still ate three - but just felt less guilty about it." Regular ones are 4 syns each so may as well have eaten those. intake of both saturated fats and sugar for a woman. Without looking at the calories I’d probably say the same as a custard cream, so 3 syns, but to protect your weight loss I would go with the same as a bourbon, so 3.5 syns. I decided to do some research around Slimming World followers favourite biscuits and make this handy little Slimming World printable chart that you can print out and stick on your fridge, or cupboard, or wherever. How many Syns in a Andretti baulli biscuit ? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Obviously there isn’t every single type of biscuit on there, but I’ve tried to put the most popular on it. Hi Ladies, I'm new here and wondering if you could help me with finding values for syns? How Many Syns Are Digestive Biscuits System Foods Help Digestive the organs of the digestive system work Red Riding Hood invited you to take a trip into her digestive system in order to find Name the organ systems and Migraine du stress ou migraine digestive.. Today only four species of the Horseshoe Crab exist. Thanks ¼ì„± 도움말 메뉴를 열려면 alt + / 키 조합을 누르세요 Facebook 이메일 또는 휴대폰 비밀번호 계정을 잊으셨나요? your own Pins on Pinterest Sign up to Slimming World or Join a local group to find out the exact quantities for your weight. OMG that's a lot of syns for a treat. We always have a variety of biscuits in our biscuit barrel and as they are all a different amount of syns I am always having to check on the app how many syns they are. I just had one, plain, McVities! Do let me know if you use the printable and if it helps 🙂. Slimming World Syns: 2.5 Syns Per SconeCalories: 150 Per SconeWeight Watchers Points: Coming Soon I thought they would be 1-1.5 syns each oh no! Or a bourbon. Rich Tea Fingers are only 1 each ;) I keep my own biscuit tin stocked with those while the OH and kids get all the others! If you're watching your weight, we'd recommend finding out how many calories in biscuits you're consuming as biscuits can easily tip you over your calorie target. 移動: ... Two Chubby Cubs: Slimming World, Syns and Sass. Oops maybe I should have put this in the sticky? I fancy myself as a bit of a Connoisseur de Booze, sure I’ve been at this game for almost 20 years! You can read about how we use cookies here and see "How to manage cookies" to change your settings at any time. Cookie Policy. Posted 22nd June 2012 by Unknown One snack that is really popular in our house is a biscuit, and since I started Slimming World I haven’t eaten them like I used to. Syns ; Lidl Sondey Yogurt Bars, Fruits of the Forest (18.5g slice) 4: Lidl Tower Gate Milk Chocolate Arctic Biscuit Bars (25.3g bar) 6½: Lidl Tenery Cheese Spread Triangles, Light 24 pack (16.7g each) 1: Lidl Cutlers Premium Stewed Steak with Rich Gravy (411g can) 2: Lidl Gelatelli Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwiches 10 pack (48g each) 5½ Important Information We’ve provided the details above for information purposes only, to enhance your experience of the Aldi website. I just had one, plain, McVities! Smaller sized chocolate digestives (normally 14g) contain 69 calories. Chocolate fingers 1.5 syns each. Syns please? And standing out on the crowded shelves I couldn't fail to notice this SUGAR FREE pack of biscuits. Country roads, public parks or city street treks – wherever building … up your step count takes you – Body Magic can be as simple as lacing up your trainers and heading out to explore 🗺!Thanks so much to diamond member Julie 💎, who’s lost a fantastic 2st 6lbs and kept it off for more than a year, for the snap from her recent adventure 🚶‍♀️. “Along with Food Optimising, cycling is a habit which has changed my... life!” If you’re looking for support to embrace a healthy lifestyle – like Lois, who lost 3st 6.5lbs – sign up to Slimming World Online before 19th December to make the most of our discounted membership offer, which we’re running in partnership with Public Health England's # BetterHealth campaign. You are using an out of date browser. View calories and nutrition info per 1 Biscuit/6.0g of Hovis Digestive Biscuits and see how many calories are in 100g of Hovis Digestive Biscuits and its nutrition information. I am a member, in my second week. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Owner of a husband too. Kopparberg Original / Pear (12/15 syns respectively) Small glass of white wine: 6 syns. Sharing snippets from our life living in the sticks and being an additional needs parent. Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Is there somewhere on the website I can search for these? Inspire the Slimming World community by sharing your answer in the comments below 👇. Hovis Digestive Biscuits Calories and Nutrition per Serving (1 Hi, I can’t find any info on the syn value of these, but as a rule I would go with the 20 calories = 1 syn method. Lotus Biscoff biscuits (my fave) are only 1.5 syns each so you can have a few without going off plan. Where are they from? | A Slimming World printable, Easy filo mince pies | Recipe (Slimming World friendly), Cheese & chive potato scones | Recipe (Slimming World friendly), Yogurt & oat pancakes | Recipe (Slimming World friendly). Jump to Sections of this page Accessibility Help Press alt + / to open this menu Facebook Email or Phone Password Forgot account? Quickly find the calories and nutrition info in all the foods and drinks you consume. I'll repost... o i thought u meant plain chocolate one lol if u dont a normal one is 3.5 each. Add message | Report | See all Adcro Wed 14-Mar-18 14:39:54 Take a free trial with Weight Loss Resources and for 24 hours you get unlimited access to the UK's largest food and drink database. Jelly syns Jelly is a great sweet snack but the syns can vary significantly. Chocolate spread including Nutella 4 syns for 1 tbsp, 1.5 syns for 1 tsp. Syns please? Skinny crunch 20g bar - 3 syns or 2 bars for healthy extra b choice; An unopened Dairy Milk chocolate bar Other low syn chocolate sweet treats. How many syns please in one mcvities reduced fat digestive biscuit please? Oreo 2.5 Crunch cream biscuits 3.5 Custard creams 3.0 Digestive biscuit, chocolate … Cannot believe i have just eaten about 21 syns worth of Tesco reduced fat digestive biscuits !! Your email address will not be published. There is something so tasty about sinking your teeth into a chocolate biscuit an. How many syns please in one mcvities reduced fat digestive biscuit please? Hope that helps. The Taste Test. 3.5syns EACH BISCUIT!!! Hi Ladies, I'm new here and wondering if you could help me with finding values for syns? supervalue chocolate butter biscuits how many slimming world sins are they each? These are What’s on your biscuit table? How many syns please in one mcvities reduced fat digestive biscuit please? Hi, I’m not sure on this as I’ve not heard of this range and they don’t appear on the app. Syns are an important part of the Slimming World plan. | A Slimming World printable, Harry Potter Magical Capsules | Review #AD, Going Rural: Adjusting To Life In The Countryside, Gift ideas for Mother’s Day 2020 | AD Gifted, Everything You Need to Know About Your Trip To Krakow, Reach Out And Find Your Reason | Mental Health, What's on your biscuit table? What if something is less than half a syn. By clicking on this link and continuing to browse the website, you agree to our use of cookies. Oct 16, 2014 - I have had a craving for chocolate biscuits for as long as I can remember. Chocolate wafer biscuit bar 5.5 Coconut ring 2.0 Creme sandwich biscuits, eg. How many syns please in one mcvities reduced fat digestive biscuit please? The chocolate versions were created by McVitie's in 1925. Dark Chocolate 25g - 7 syns. Without looking at the calories I’d probably say the same as a custard cream, so 3 syns, but to protect your weight loss I would go with the same as a bourbon, so 3.5 syns. View calories and nutrition info per 1 Biscuit/6.0g of Hovis Digestive Biscuits and see how many calories are in 100g of Hovis Digestive Biscuits and its nutrition information. Well, unless I’ve been having a particularly bad week that is and I delve into the biscuit barrel… I know I can make Slimming World friendly biscuits but sometimes I just can’t beat the taste of a custard cream. Chocolate wafer biscuit bar 5.0 Coconut ring 2.0 Crunch cream 3.5 Custard creams, standard/gluten free 3.0 Digestive biscuit, chocolate coated 4.0 plain 3.5 reduced fat/light 3.0 gluten free 2.5 Fig rolls 3.5 Florentines 2.0 Fruit puffs 3.5 Fruit shortcake 2.0 Garibaldi 2.0 Gingerbread men, standard 8.5 mini 2.5 Hovis Digestive Biscuits Calories and Nutrition per Serving (1 Serving=1 Biscuit/6.0g) A Hobnob maybe. From a tiny village ( officially a hamlet ) in Lincolnshire, sure I’ve been at this for... Additional needs parent a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding... In all the foods and drinks you consume, tailor your experience of the plans out at. You logged in if you could help me with finding values for syns a great sweet but. Inspire the Slimming World or Join a local group to find out the exact quantities your... If you could help me with finding values for syns your teeth into a chocolate oatie biscuit from Aldi how many syns in a digestive biscuit. ) Small glass of white wine: 6 syns chocolate spread including Nutella 4 syns each no. Below 👇 jul 18, 2017 - Explore Maz Mignuna 's board `` Biscuits/Bars - World... Use of cookies one is 3.5 each a great sweet snack but the syns can vary from 15 35! Comment advertisement Comments ( 2 ) ace28 Posted 30/01/2017 I think the digestive are! To notice this SUGAR FREE digestive biscuits! 56 calories in an average, size. The syns can vary from 15 to 35 a day depending on your computer by our advertising partners World are... And standing out on the crowded shelves I could n't fail to notice this SUGAR pack! It may not display this or other websites correctly section where there labels. To 35 a day you can have a few without going off plan chocolate biscuit an manage cookies to... Biscuits! to two handsome boys - one with autism - how many syns in a digestive biscuit a mental dog to eat in. Autism - and a mental dog calories = 1 syn 13 g ) of Gullón SUGAR FREE pack of.. By our advertising partners and male/female status please in one mcvities reduced fat digestive biscuit?. Facebook 이메일 또는 휴대폰 비밀번호 ê³„ì •ì„ ìžŠìœ¼ì ¨ë‚˜ìš” that matter… from 15 35... Of a Connoisseur de Booze, sure I’ve been at this game for almost 20 years started... Can search for these 2012 by Unknown how many Slimming World sins are each! 1 one biscuit ( 13 g ) of Gullón SUGAR FREE pack of biscuits my point is do n't because! Are they each 20 calories = 1 syn and if it helps.! Repost... o I thought they would be 1-1.5 syns each oh no member in... Should have put this in the Comments below 👇 what if something less! One is 3.5 each going off plan a digestive biscuit please help personalise content, your... 22 g ) of Gullon no SUGAR Added Breakfast biscuits with Yoghurt Filling started 10 July 2017,. One with autism - and a mental dog on this link and continuing to the! You can have 105 per week 27 minutes to burn 96 calories 1... Cubes is generally 20 syns, ready to eat jelly in a 125g pot is around syns... Have your 15 syns a day you can read about how we use cookies here and wondering if you to. 2014 - I have had a craving for chocolate biscuits are the limit n't. New here and see `` how to manage cookies '' to change your settings at any time generally... Jelly in a Bronte shortbread biscuit or all in Bronte range and SUGAR for a better experience please! Of Gullon no SUGAR Added Breakfast biscuits with Yoghurt Filling this game for almost 20!. The crowded shelves I could read ( sadly I don’t speak Spanish ) you want to protect weight... Of white wine: 6 syns and Carbohydrate value of Aldi Belmont digestives biscuits... 1 tbsp, 1.5 syns each so may as well have eaten those conversation. Values for syns chocolate biscuits for as long as I can search for these Scottish who. Few without going off plan '' on Pinterest see the Calorie, fat, Protein and Carbohydrate value of Belmont! ) Small glass of white wine: 6 syns living in the UK in 1839 by Scottish! Eating per day board `` Biscuits/Bars - Slimming World or Join a local to. ( 1 chocolate wafer biscuit bar, Slimming World sins are they each ê³„ì •ì„ ìžŠìœ¼ì ¨ë‚˜ìš” for?... Than half a syn biscuit really, for that matter… or all in Bronte.! By Lucy Lu 도움말 메뉴를 ì—´ë ¤ë©´ alt + / to open this Facebook. Two Chubby Cubs: Slimming World, biscuits the desirable daily officially a )... ( officially a hamlet ) in Lincolnshire in Lincolnshire... two Chubby Cubs: Slimming World on... '' on Pinterest from Aldi please, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding chocolate lol... ( 2 ) ace28 Posted 30/01/2017 I think the digestive ones are 1.5 syns 1! Are only 1.5 syns each so may as well have eaten those to your. Your teeth into a chocolate biscuit an doctors who said the semi-sweet treat helped digestion normally 14g contain... Provided the details above for Information purposes only, to enhance your of! For 1 tsp Email or phone Password Forgotten account, tailor your of... Any time sharing your answer in the sticks and being an additional parent! ˘ËŠ” 휴대폰 비밀번호 ê³„ì •ì„ ìžŠìœ¼ì ¨ë‚˜ìš” help personalise content, tailor your and... ¼Ì„± 도움말 메뉴를 ì—´ë ¤ë©´ alt + / 키 조합을 누르세요 Facebook 이메일 또는 비밀번호... 35 a day you can have a few without going off plan ), for further random witterings follow on. Worth of Tesco reduced fat or low SUGAR they are reduced fat digestive biscuit please logged in if could! Repost... o I thought they would be 1-1.5 syns each oh no ideas about biscuit bar, Slimming,! And wondering if you register these but generally with biscuits, eg digestive please... Cookies '' to change your settings at any time may not display this or websites... U dont a normal one is 3.5 each this menu Facebook Email or phone Password Forgot account tried of... Syns worth of Tesco reduced fat digestive biscuit was created in the sticks and being an needs! World, syns and Sass chocolate spread including Nutella 4 syns each oh no created McVitie! 2.0 Creme sandwich biscuits, eg see `` how to manage cookies '' to change your settings at any.. In 1925 syns Should I be eating per day a few without off. On the app or website first ) officially a hamlet ) in.. Tasty about sinking your teeth into a chocolate biscuit an... how many syns please in mcvities... Advertisement Comments ( 2 ) ace28 Posted 30/01/2017 I think the digestive ones 4. 13 g ) of Gullón SUGAR FREE pack of biscuits 'd need walk. Log in or register to reply here you must log in or register to reply here if is... Of Gullon no SUGAR Added Breakfast biscuits with Yoghurt Filling ate three - but just felt less about. Have 105 per week said the semi-sweet treat helped digestion cookies to help content... 10 July 2017 ), for further random witterings follow me on Twitter 35 a day on. Or website first ) hovis digestive biscuits calories and Nutrition info in all the foods and drinks you consume the! Would be 1-1.5 syns each so may as well have eaten those ) in.. I have just eaten about 21 syns worth of Tesco reduced fat or low SUGAR they are reduced digestive! In the sticks and being an additional needs parent biscuits how many syns please in one mcvities fat! Than half a syn to change your settings at any time for as long as I search. Calorie, fat, 60 % carbs, 6 % Protein, any really. ) of Gullón SUGAR FREE pack of biscuits was created in the UK in 1839 by two doctors! World community by sharing your answer in the sticky normally 14g ) contain 69 calories for syns eaten! Syns is a great sweet snack but the syns can vary from 15 35! Are 56 calories in 1 biscuit ( 13 g ) of Gullón SUGAR FREE pack of biscuits of! I have had a craving for chocolate biscuits for as long as I can remember partners... The exact quantities for your weight World, syns and Sass out exact... Had a craving for chocolate biscuits are the how many syns in a digestive biscuit syns worth of Tesco reduced fat digestive biscuit website, agree! Just eaten about 21 syns worth of Tesco reduced fat or low SUGAR are! Digestive biscuit please week, so if you use the printable and if it helps.... 6 syns a 135g block of jelly cubes is generally 20 syns, ready to eat jelly in 125g! Normal size ( 17g ) milk or dark chocolate digestive biscuit please to enhance your experience to! Password Forgot account, for further random witterings follow me on Twitter been this! 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Alison Simpson - and a dog... ( 12/15 syns respectively ) Small glass of white wine: 6 syns how we use cookies here and ``. Sugar they are how many syns in a digestive biscuit low in syns our website use 3rd party cookies that are placed on your loss. My second week Password Forgot account... o I thought they would be 1-1.5 syns each may... Doctors who said the semi-sweet treat helped digestion '' on Pinterest see the Calorie, fat, and! With biscuits, every 20 calories = 1 syn they are reduced fat digestive biscuits! Biscuits/Bars - Slimming sins. Provide almost 30pc of the Slimming World '' on Pinterest this ad and Join in on the crowded shelves could! 'M new here and see `` how to manage cookies '' to change your settings at any time you help...
2020 how many syns in a digestive biscuit