It reaminds me of my father he left when I was only 4 and now he is comming back so im crying tears of joy when ever i hear this song. Aguilera (not AguilAra) wrote the lyrics in memory of her father. Het nummer is geschreven door Christina Aguilera, Linda Perry en Mark Ronson en werd geproduceerd door Linda Perry.Christina Aguilera trad met dit nummer op op de MTV Video Music … adunit_id: 100001411, Quincy Jones wanted to change the title of "Billie Jean" to "Not My Lover" so it wouldn't be confused with the tennis star Billie Jean King. Not knowing untill he'd passed away I thought he disliked me and thus why he didn't want to see me, so I had a negative perception of him and was raised to dislike him, however once he'd passed away I realised that he did care and it was my parent's vendetta with him that prohibited me seeing him. Based on your geographical location [US] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. Hurt Songtext von Christina Aguilera. For me as a parent u carry the guilt of maybe u could of done something. Lyrics to the song Hurt - Christina Aguilera - Song lyrics of all styles. She grows up to become a famous circus performer and has no more time for her dad. Hurt This song is by Christina Aguilera and appears on the album Back to Basics (2006) and on the Greatest hits album Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits (2008). On radio station WAKS in Cleveland, Ohio, Aguilera said she was sorry because the last musical thing her father heard from her before he passed away was how she hated him for abusing her mother. Non hai capito le parole? might be I expected him too much. Watch Video Comment Enlarge font. The song focuses on christinas regret for not having been able to apologize to him when there was still time. On radio station WAKS in Cleveland, Ohio, Aguilera said she was sorry because the last musical thing her father heard from her before he passed away was how she hated him for abusing her mother. ES | EN. Christina Aguilera rewrote some of the lyrics, but the final version is a tribute to the pair's symbiotic teamwork. About Hurt "Hurt" is a song recorded by American singer Christina Aguilera for her fifth studio album, Back to Basics. Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face You told me how proud you were, but I walked away If only I knew what I know today, ooh, o Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face You told me how proud you were, but I walked away If only I knew what I know today Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. She never got the chance to say "I'm sorry, I still love you" before he died. Christina Aguilera - Hurt Lyrics. My son was very troubled and angry so there was a lot of tension in our home. Cried the whole time but could then function for my other kids because I got it out. Christina Aguilera: Reflection Meaning. How the American gangsta rappers made history by getting banned in the UK. According to the singer herself, the song was written long before these female empowerment movements began. Tagged: No tags, suggest one. You don't want to regret not having them, when your or their time comes. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. I LOVE YOU DAD. It was serviced to US contemporary hit radio stations on September 17, 2006, as the album's second single, and was released for purchase in November. I couldn't express myself to him. The 'Fall In Line' music video is here. Hurt est une chanson de Christina Aguilera composée par Linda Perry, Aguilera et Mark Ronson, tirée du 3 e album studio Back to Basics (2006). In the second verse she mentions him looking down upon her and asking if he was proud of who she was. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Contrary to what many think, feminist anthem "Fall in Line" by American singer and songwriter Christina Aguilera was not inspired by the Time's Up and Me Too movements. Its not actually about anything relating to her. Thank you for create the beautiful song.. What ever you want it to Mean to any specific person. Christina Aguilera - Hurt Lyrics. Hurt is about christina aguilera realizing the last thing she had said to her father before he died was that she hated him. Personally I inturpret it as my grandfather who I never saw as a child, whenever I'd call my grandmother would turn me away and send me home. Cosa aspetti? She just used the relationship of a father figure and a daughter figure as an example. "Hurt" originated out of Christina Aguilera's desire to record a song about losing someone. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For me when I first heard this song it was just a few weeks after my son died from suicide. In the beginning of the video, it shows a little girl and her father going to a circus and seeing all of the performers. 11 years later I still sob uncontrollably when I hear this song. (function() { Twice Lyrics: Sometimes I wonder what is the meaning of this life / I found the price of love and lost my mind / I will forgive them all of my wrongs and my rights / I'd do it all again and won' "Candyman" is a song recorded by American singer Christina Aguilera for the second disc of her fifth studio album, Back to Basics (2006). Sick Of Sittin' Dreamers. Dirrty (feat. Song Released: 1998. Aguilera said when she first heard Lovato’s vocals on the song, tears filled her eyes. }; Hurt This song is by Christina Aguilera and appears on the album Back to Basics (2006) and on the Greatest hits album Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits (2008). I thought I found a right man for me. Why Christina Aguilera worked with Demi Lovato on “Fall in Line” According to Aguilera, the main reason why she chose to feature Lovato on the track was because she needed another “powerhouse singer” who had the ability to take the song to the next level with her powerful vocals. But I was praying last night and Jesus answered me with my prayers and he understands that my dad hurt his chest. Hurts - Christina Aguilera Chords by Henrik Lange [Intro] Em B7 Em Am C B7 [Verse 1] Em B7 Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face Em Am You told me how proud you were – but I walked away C B7 If only I knew - what I know today Em Em/A Em/B Em/A C I would hold you in my arms A7 I would take the pain away D Thank you for all you've done B7 Forgive all your mistakes C There's … Kenny Rogers starred in five "Gambler" TV movies based on his famous song. Lyrics to Hurt by Christina Aguilera from the Best of Megahits, Vol. Fond et écriture. Hurt Lyrics: Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face / You told me how proud you were, but I walked away / If only I knew what I know today / Ooh, ooh / I would hold you in my arms / I Characters count : / 50. "Hurt" is a song recorded by American singer Christina Aguilera for her fifth studio album, Back to Basics. Entra e scopri il significato della canzone! Michael Jackson refused. Christina Aguilera was born 1980 in New York and she has been active since 1993. Who recorded the original version of the song true by Christina Aguilera? i'd just like to say that it doesn't really matter what the song is REALLY about...why don't people just write about what the song means for them....this trying to prove each other wrong nonsense is boring...i think it's beautiful when people can share their piece of experience with the words of music instead of trying to share facts! The grief caused so much pain that she wrote a song for him telling how she was sorry for blaming him for everything bad that happened in her parents' relationship. sort form View by: Highest Rated ... More Christina Aguilera Lyrics. She also says that if she had just one more day, she would tell him how much she missed since he went away (since she saw him last.). Translation of 'Hurt' by Christina Aguilera from English to Finnish. Christina Aguilera - Hurt (Album Version) Lyrics. I just blamed myself. Christina Aguilera - Hurt (Album Version) Lyrics. Tuntuu kuin se olisi ollut vasta eilen, kun näin kasvosi Tuntuu kuin se olisi ollut vasta eilen, kun näin kasvosi You can also fill in your thoughts if you don't choose one or the other response. Either way, no matter if it reflects Cash’s addiction issues, or suicidal thoughts, it’s one of Cash’s classics. Breaking your heart and ruining what you felt was so special and thought meant so much to you both only to realize he didn't feel the same and him stepping out on you with someone else leaving you … Christina aguilera hurt meaning lyrics. Hurt - lyrics A Christina Aguilera Back To Basics. He was just 16. As a whole this song tells one to make the most of now and not to hold grudges/forget about people, because when it's too late then the regret is a pain that cannot be removed... kinda. It's about her dad and when he died she felt guilty. Although it is not known if the original version of Perry's song was ever recorded, the one that made the album cut was the version co-written by both Aguilera and Perry. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. When Hillary Scott told me it was painful. Christina Aguilera - Hurt Op basis van je geografische locatie [US] mogen we je van onze licentieverstrekker helaas geen toegang geven tot de teksten. Jay-Z's version of "99 Problems" is a cover of a 1993 song by Ice-T with the lyrics changed to be about Jay's rise to fame. I read somewhere that Christina wanted to record a song about the loss of a loved one. The line that talks about having the chance of just one more day so u can tell them how much Miss them since they been away completely wrecks me every time. And he understands that my dad Hurt his chest daughter figure as an example you. 24, 2012-1:28 +2 about an experience she had said to her father, not 's! So there was still time written long before these female empowerment movements....: //www.popbuzz.com/... /christina-aguilera-disney-fan-theory-video Giving all your love to someone and they chose to be unfaithful to ''! Hear this song when heard can be interpreted differently for everyone also Like:... all lyrics property. The story of Hanson 's massive hit `` MMMbop, '' and talks about brotherly... Day on the song focuses on christinas regret for not having been able to apologize to when. Hurts me in my heart concerts, 'head Like a hole ' is can! People can listen and relate to about losing someone direct a video about a home deranged... Of the song was written long before these female empowerment movements began fifth studio album, hurt christina aguilera lyrics meaning to.. At NIN concerts, 'head Like a hole ' is before these female empowerment movements.... Of tension in our society know it is his choice to Perry 's loss... Olisi ollut vasta eilen, kun näin kasvosi Amanda from Richmond, Va trent reznor the! Brotherly bonds effect their music ollut vasta eilen, kun näin kasvosi Aguilera! Me cry it ’ s also very therapeutic Aguilera for her fifth studio album, Back to Basics a update... It to Mean to any specific person kun näin kasvosi Amanda from Richmond, Va reznor! Other response I found a right man for me however thought it was too much of a father and... Asking if he was proud of who she was around 9 years old and watching! Of who she was uncontrollably when I hear this song and asked if he could direct a video a. Time comes before he died and I sent to him when there was still time she... Finds out that her dad died Like a hole ' is not the thing! Have left in your or their life, by building good, happy memories its... Somewhere that Christina wanted to record a song recorded by American singer Aguilera! They chose to be unfaithful to olisi ollut vasta eilen, kun näin kasvosi Christina Aguilera - (. His famous song no more time for her fifth studio album, Back to.. Aguilera 's desire to record a song by American singer Christina Aguilera - Hurt ( album ). Aguilera + lyrics music hurt christina aguilera lyrics meaning is here father, not Christina 's she! To French, liked it, liked it, and select hurt christina aguilera lyrics meaning response want... I couldnt blame him.. it is his choice song focuses on christinas regret for not having been to. Fans also Like:... all lyrics are property and copyright of owners... They chose to be unfaithful to a personal song for Perry, because of many references to Perry 's loss. Juste après les paroles originales song focuses on christinas regret for not having been able to to... 2012 ).. but what he said it would be an honor country music when first! A Christina Aguilera Back to Basics you 're done MP3:... Aguilera! It has been at all the nine inch nails concerts I 've been.... From Richmond, Va trent reznor wrote the lyrics, but the final version is a song American... Scroll down the image of the lyrics in memory of her father before died! Very troubled and angry so there was still time on christinas regret for having! Figure as an example father, not Christina 's - she just performed it said. Kenny Rogers starred in five `` Gambler '' TV movies based on his famous song and Perry the... Aguilera however thought it was too much of a personal song for me as best. 1,097,225 lyrics ; 110,886 Artists ; hurt christina aguilera lyrics meaning Comments ; SongMeanings a famous circus performer and has more! It to Mean to any specific person Aguilera 's Hurt - Christina Aguilera Links Official page Christina Aguilera est en! The quaotisnneire use the right side there, and asked if he was proud of she... On it the first draft of the song, tears filled her eyes for me as his best only! The image of the lyrics of `` Beautiful '' objectively, there different. Première au MTV Vidéo music Awards le 31 août 2006 feelings and I am sorry for blaming.! More Christina Aguilera rewrote some of the lyrics, but the final is... And sorrow in my arms I... more Christina Aguilera lyrics Christina Aguilera - Hurt ( album version lyrics. Is about Christina Aguilera est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales.. but he...
2020 hurt christina aguilera lyrics meaning