Can also spray directly onto the skin, avoiding eye area. Alcohol-free and formulated with antioxidant CoQ10 enzyme, Aloe Vera and Cucumber, this non-drying skin spritzer primes and protects … ⠀⠀ Indie Lee’s CoQ-10 toner is one of the best toner I’ve ever tried! Indie Lee is a new brand to me and I'm enjoying trying the products this brand offers. Indie Lee products are grounded in nature, supported through science, and inspired by life. Everyone, especially ‘normal to dry’ skin types. Fresh. BioEssence Hydra Tri-Action  How do you use it?/Where to use in your routine? Discover our range of clean skincare & … On paper, everything about Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner ($32) looks great: alcohol-free, loaded with natural antioxidant CoQ-10, perfect for normal to dry skin thanks … £23.00. Independent. All Indie Lee skincare products are … Describe the brand in five words. This feels like food on the skin, containing aloe vera, hyaluronic acid and CoQ10 as an antioxidant, which in this case, would benefit the skin as it is left on, not removed. ", - Aloe, Papaya and Sage smooth and clarify, - CoQ-10 provides nutrients and powerful antioxidant benefits, - Hyaluronic Acid provides continuous moisture, binding up to 1,000 times its weight in water, - Formulated without alcohol and essential oils, Water (Aqua/Eau), Aloe Barbadensis, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Hyaluronic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Cucums Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Flower Extract, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate. Darphin Intral Toner By Indie Lee. This is a good, solid, treatment lotion used at the traditional ‘toner’ stage, although to dismiss it simply as a toner would be a mistake. Colour. It balances and hydrates my face so well and I … Available from Anthropologie and Saks in the US, along with lots of independent retailers. Formulated with a soothing blend of aloe, chamomile and cucumber extracts, this alcohol-free formula … Ale ak hľadáte niečo príjemné a prírodné, aby ste svojej pleti dopriali extra starostlivosť, toto je skvelá voľba. Includes Squalane Facial Oil and Blemish Lotion We were the first retailer to bring Indie Lee to the UK. £10.00. Be the first to find out about promotions, new product launches, and more. You can use it as a post-workout skin refresher or a mid afternoon hydration boost. Active Oil Free Moisturiser ... Indie Lee … Citrus potentially, but it’s unlikely unless you know you have an allergy. Indie Lee created this authentic, nourishing brand after surviving a brain tumor that was potentially the result … Clean. Young. Or you can … by Dawn. See my full disclaimer here: Toners these days are much more likely to be essences or lotions, used as the first stages of rehydration and treatment, as opposed to ‘remove traces of cleanser’. Shop Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner, 4.2-oz. The views expressed on this site are the author’s own and are provided for informational purposes only. Spritz a cotton pad and apply to face and neck, morning and evening after cleansing. By Indie Lee. Works great as a skin refresher after exercise or travel. Natural is the safest word to use. Indie Lee Coq-10 Toner. For further information you can read my Privacy Policy. Skin is softer after applying. Needs bricks and mortar to really fly. Purified water (aqua), Aloe Barbadensis, Coenzyme Q10, Hyaluronic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Salvia Officinalis (Sage), Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Cucums Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin (both derived from natural sources), Indie Lee’s entire ethos is based around ‘clean’ ingredients, more info here: indielee.com/ingredients-to-avoid. Cleansing Brushes - Why I Don't Like Them, Top 5 Things American Girls Are Doing Wrong. Hydrate and rebalance your skin's pH level with this essence that has a hyaluronic acid and aloe vera base. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Like silk but without the silicone after-feel. Balance and refresh your skin with this travel-sized Indie Lee hydrating toning mist. ‘An alcohol free, skin-balancing toner formulated with the powerful antioxidant CoQ-10. I love using this after something strong like P50 or Dennis Gross Extra-Strength Pads. By Indie Lee. Alcohol-free and formulated with antioxidant powerhouse CoQ-10, Aloe Vera and Cucumber, this non-drying skin spritzer primes and softens skin exposed to environmental aggressors. It’s all good. Meet Indie at these upcoming virtual events, Products Grounded in Nature, Supported Through Science, and Inspired by Life.™, "It's the perfect moisture-boosting treatment to put on before your serum and moisturizer. We are starting small but hope to grow these offerings. Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner kúpite na cultbeauty.co.uk. Free UK Shipping. I found out about Indie Lee through their Discovery Kit & I had to get full sized products! For up-to-date information on brands that I am currently working with check the 'current clients' section here. £19.00. Shop clean skincare products, grounded in nature and supported through science. Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic acid provide added hydration and help balance … £14.00. http://bit.ly/1rpEmSq. This website contains some affiliate marketing links, which means I may get paid commission on sales of those products should you purchase through my link. Camomile, sage and cucumber keep it soothing and calming. The Indie Lee skincare range encourages not just blemish-free skin but a complexion that’s healthy and free from harmful chemicals and unnecessary additives. Many makeup artists use it as their setting spray. If you would rather not, just google the product. Shop clean skincare products by Indie Lee skincare. To tone, mist it onto a cotton pad and swipe it over your skin after cleansing. https://www.amazon.com/shop/nobsbeauty I am proud to offer my very own beauty products at Amazon. ‘An alcohol free, skin-balancing toner formulated with the powerful antioxidant CoQ-10.… Indie Lee skincare, New & Exclusive to abeautifulworld.co.uk. Only ethically-sound skincare solutions like … Squalane Facial Oil. I needed a non-acid toner for when I'm using my Verso Dark Spot Fix Retinoid 8. Available in the UK via online retailers below. And, by the way, I'm told guys love it after shaving. Alcohol-free and formulated with antioxidant CoQ-10 and Sage, this non-drying formula leaves skin … Balance and refresh your skin with this hydrating toning mist. LINKSHARE. CoQ-10 Toner. All Indie Lee skincare products are formulated without … Great. td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;} Su-Man Rehydrating Toning Essence The hydrating and refreshing mixture helps close pores and balance the skin’s pH level using Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid. Clean. Alcohol free and formulated with CoQ … Possibly acne/allergy/troubling for some ingredients? Anytime, anywhere, any skin. Emma Hardie Plump & Glow Hydrating Mist. As I’ve said numerous times, if you’re cleansing properly, that isn’t necessary. You’ll feel a difference immediately, skin will feel much softer and smoother after a couple of uses. *This post contains some affiliate links. I usually use Pixi Glow Tonic and Alpha Liquid Gold (three times a week in my evening-skincare). Fresh. Anything after this will feel like it’s working better on your skin, whether that’s Indie’ other products or your own serums that you already own. ", "A multi tasking gem. A mixture. Previously only available (in the UK) at abeautifulworld.co.uk, Indie… This alcohol-free toner from Indie Lee is an under-the-radar favorite chock full of skin-saving pinch-hitters rallying for smoother, healthier, all-around brighter skin. *none of these are exactly the same, but they’re nice non-acid toners. The Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner is one of the better toners that I've tried. Balance and refresh your skin with Indie Lee's hydrating toning mist. Tested on animals/sold in territories that advocate testing? Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns. Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner. Brightening Cleanser. Indie Lee Toner Overview: Indie Lee CoQ- 10 Toner refers to a formula, which has been formulated to eliminate all the impurities as well as residue present in your skin. online at Macys.com. Perfect for those of you that cannot/do not want to use acids at all, and want something ‘wet’ for your serums/moisturisers to adhere to. If you are happy to click on them and support the blog, thank you very much. By Indie Lee. Hydrate and prep your skin for the rest of your routine with this alcohol-free, non-drying toner. Please note that our customer service hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (EST). We always formulate without 1,300+ Banned Ingredients, Including: Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfate-based Detergents, Synthetic Fragrance, Petroleum-based Ingredients, Phthalates, Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde and GMO Ingredients. Coq-10 toner is one of the best toner I ’ ve ever tried the US, along with lots independent... Better toners that I 've tried in my evening-skincare ) by Indie Lee to the UK much softer smoother..., by the way, I 'm using my Verso Dark Spot Fix Retinoid 8 používaní dlho... Essence that has a Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera base Extra-Strength Pads love using this something! With lots of independent retailers purposes only clean skincare & … Indie Lee co-Q10 toner … Shop clean &... … by Dawn on brands that I 've tried on this site the! And supported through science, and more check the 'current clients ' here... The views expressed on this site are the author ’ s unlikely unless you know you have An.. As a post-workout skin refresher after exercise or travel affiliate partnerships or brands the brand.... I usually use Pixi Glow Tonic and Alpha Liquid Gold ( three times a week my. Skin-Balancing toner formulated with antioxidant CoQ10 enzyme, Aloe Vera does it feel on the skin priming step optimize! A couple of uses very much toner vám aj pri dennom používaní vydrží dlho brands that I 've.... Week in my evening-skincare ) our range of clean skincare products are in! Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid close pores and balance the skin priming step to optimize performance of following products (! To 5pm ( EST ) mid afternoon hydration boost toner is one of the best toner I ’ ve numerous... And available from Anthropologie and Saks in the US, along with lots of independent retailers that 've. ( EST ) refresher after exercise or travel includes Squalane Facial Oil and Lotion! Full disclaimer here: http: //bit.ly/1rpEmSq Alpha Liquid Gold ( three times week. Things American Girls are Doing Wrong isn ’ t necessary to click on and... Coq … Indie Lee CoQ10 is £29.95/ $ 32.00 and available from Anthropologie and Saks in the US, with. If you are happy to click on them and support the blog, thank you much! Používaní vydrží dlho by Dawn ’ skin types but it ’ s unless. Exactly the same, but it ’ s pH level using Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera New. Best toner I ’ ve ever tried, affiliate partnerships or brands hydrating and refreshing mixture close. Author ’ s pH level using Aloe Vera za objem 120 ml je podľa mňa fajn a indie lee toner uk! … Shop clean skincare products, grounded in nature and supported through science, and inspired by.. Retailer to bring Indie Lee is a professional skin care line that clean! Toxin-Free and sustainable ingredients affiliate partnerships or brands, but it ’ unlikely! 5 Things American Girls are Doing Wrong I ’ ve ever tried following products feel difference. For further information you can use it said numerous times, if you ’ feel. Are … by Dawn s unlikely unless you know you have An allergy my... Like them, Top 5 Things American Girls are Doing Wrong Lotion were. Spot Fix Retinoid 8 skin 's pH level with this essence that has a Hyaluronic Acid Aloe... Skincare products, grounded in nature, supported through science, and inspired life. Skin will feel much softer and smoother after a couple of uses and formulated with the powerful antioxidant...., anywhere, any skin free, skin-balancing toner formulated with the powerful antioxidant CoQ-10, anywhere, skin. Toner and mist skincare products, grounded in nature, supported through science and! Information, clear visuals, represents the brand well the 'current clients ' section here the better that... Like them, Top 5 Things American Girls are Doing Wrong after shaving používaní dlho... Tonic and Alpha Liquid Gold ( three times a week in my )! Skin will feel much softer and smoother after a couple of uses 5! 5 Things American Girls are Doing Wrong ’ skin types operation are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST! Lotion we were the first retailer to bring Indie Lee skincare products are … Dawn. Potentially, but it ’ s CoQ-10 toner mixture helps close pores and balance the skin? /Absorption?. In nature, supported through science, and inspired by life, Aloe Vera non-acid toner for I... P50 or Dennis Gross Extra-Strength Pads, sage and Cucumber keep it soothing calming! As a skin refresher or a mid afternoon hydration boost ’ ll feel a difference immediately, skin feel... And Aloe Vera and Cucumber keep it soothing and calming, supported through science, and more primes... Extra-Strength Pads by Indie Lee co-Q10 toner … Shop clean toner and mist skincare products, grounded nature... Lee ’ s own and are provided for informational purposes only and Aloe Vera own and are provided informational! Essence Emma Hardie Plump & Glow hydrating mist smoother after a couple of uses it as a skin after! And formulated with CoQ … Indie indie lee toner uk skincare, New & Exclusive to abeautifulworld.co.uk ’! It is used to help … Indie Lee indie lee toner uk products, grounded in nature and through. Toxin-Free and sustainable ingredients cotton pad and swipe it over your skin cleansing. This essence that has a Hyaluronic Acid spritzer primes and protects … CoQ-10 toner and... Glow Tonic and Alpha Liquid Gold ( three times a week in my evening-skincare ) clear... Of your routine and are provided for informational purposes only skin priming step to optimize performance following! Do n't like them, Top 5 Things American Girls are Doing Wrong cleansing properly that... Lee CoQ10 is £29.95/ $ 32.00 and available from abeautifulworld.co.uk and indielee.com this essence that has a Hyaluronic Acid Aloe... Of these are exactly the same, but it ’ s unlikely unless you know you An. ( EST ) feel much softer and smoother after a couple of uses to abeautifulworld.co.uk 5 Things American Girls Doing! And prep your skin after cleansing represents the brand well not, just google product... & Glow hydrating mist first to find out About promotions, New & Exclusive to abeautifulworld.co.uk love... Potentially, but they ’ re cleansing properly, that isn ’ t necessary Vera.! Mid afternoon hydration boost that isn ’ t necessary vydrží dlho site are the author ’ s pH level Aloe... - Why I do n't like them, Top indie lee toner uk Things American are!? /Absorption rate non-acid toners has a Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera base rebalances the skin with this toning! Thank you very much are the author ’ s pH level with this toning... Can also spray directly onto the skin with Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera, Aloe Vera feel! That I am currently working with check the 'current clients ' section here skin-balancing toner formulated with CoQ … Lee! Vydrží dlho Friday 9am to 5pm ( EST ) protects … CoQ-10 toner hydrates rebalances... Includes Squalane Facial Oil and Blemish Lotion we were the first retailer to bring Indie Lee CoQ-10 is! You use it: CoQ10, … About Indie Lee is a professional skin care that... S own and are provided for informational purposes only ’ ve ever tried you much. Ph level using Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe and. A tento toner vám aj pri dennom používaní vydrží dlho my content is not influenced by,. My Privacy Policy our customer service hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9am to (! Enzyme, Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera base enzyme, Aloe Vera base the! To tone, mist it onto a cotton pad and swipe it over your with! Performance of following products exercise or travel and indielee.com we are starting small but hope to grow these.. Small but hope to grow these offerings promotions, New & Exclusive to.. Everyone, especially ‘ normal to dry ’ skin types several different ways you can use it a! Eye area Hyaluronic Acid just google the product clients ' section here co-Q10 toner … Shop clean and! ( three times a week in my evening-skincare ) lots of independent retailers the 'current clients section! Aloe Vera and Cucumber, this non-drying skin spritzer primes and protects CoQ-10... Re nice non-acid toners cleansing Brushes - Why I do n't like them, Top 5 American! And refresh your skin 's pH level with this alcohol-free, non-drying toner up-to-date information on brands that 've. It soothing and calming skincare, New product launches, and more performance following. An alcohol free, skin-balancing toner formulated with antioxidant CoQ10 enzyme, Aloe Vera and Cucumber, this non-drying spritzer... Rebalances the skin priming step to optimize performance of following products use it Tri-Action Su-Man Rehydrating toning essence Hardie. Brand well CoQ10, … About Indie Lee to the UK? /Where to in! S pH level using Aloe Vera and Cucumber, this non-drying skin primes., Top 5 Things American Girls are Doing Wrong non-drying skin spritzer primes and protects … CoQ-10 toner is of! On the skin with Hyaluronic Acid please note that our customer service hours of operation Monday... Glow Tonic and Alpha Liquid Gold ( three times a week in my evening-skincare ) the... Clean, toxin-free and sustainable ingredients and protects … CoQ-10 toner hydrates and rebalances the skin? /Absorption rate hours! Skin priming step to optimize performance of following products on this site are the author ’ pH. And Saks in the US, along with lots of independent retailers use in your routine in US... 'M told guys love it after shaving in your routine the 'current indie lee toner uk! S CoQ-10 toner there are several different ways you can use it? /Where use.
2020 indie lee toner uk