Kraft Music - Kawai MP7 Digital Stage Piano Demo. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Quick view. Failure to do so may over-heat the product, resulting in ˜re. The harpsichord key release noise is a laugh - totally unlike the real harpsichord. Images on this website that are property of Instrumentalparts.com are not to be copied or used … Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2014. I loved that key. "88 keysHarmonic Imaging XLRH2 Action with Let-off, Ivory Touch and TripleSensor DetectionUSB Audio - play and record MP3 and WAV files256 Note Polyphony256 Sounds256 User Setups256 User Memories4 Internal/External ZonesVirtual TechnicianSustain pedal sold separately", "RH2 Action with Let-off, Ivory Touch and Triple", USB Audio - play and record MP3 and WAV files, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Save up to 20%. Enjoy playing the original sounds, or delve into the powerful Virtual Technician to adjust the piano beneath your fingertips.CLASS-LEADING KEYBOARDThe class-leading Responsive Hammer II keyboard action recreates the touch of an acoustic grand, with realistic movement providing a smooth, natural playing experience. A versatile all-in-one stage piano is a “must-have” for professional stage musicians. It’s fairly easy to move around the home and … View cart for details. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I spent a lot of time shopping, testing Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Kurzweil and even high end Casio units. The MP7 is, and it's a BEAST. It also features the Kawai Concert Grand Piano EX, which was actually used at the Chopin International Piano Competition, the world's highest piano contest, and incorporates a total of three models of grand piano sounds. What I didn't bargain for was its very poor MIDI implementation. This model features a wide variety of Acoustic Piano, Vintage Electric Pianos, and Tonewheel Organ sounds. Posts: 16,996. Sold a great keyboard in the Roland RD2000 for a better keyboard in the Kawai MP7SE. Beat the Holiday rush with Rocktober deals! The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. $1,799.00. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The MP7SE features the latest in Kawai piano technology. In contrast to a terrific piano, it has a little casing making it simple to move around.The MP7 can … Last time around, I bought a Studiologic purely because of the heavier weighted feel of its Fatar keybed. When it comes to outstanding live performance, there’s one board that guarantees success. Unable to add item to List. Kawai Ca49 88-Key Grand Feel Compact Digital Piano With Bench, Premium Rosewood. Musicians … Kawai mp7 se stage piano. The internal system is very slow, sometimes have to wait for 10 seconds for a slider to take action (I upgraded the firmware to the latest, 1.14). Please try again. The rest of the sounds are just simply a joke: for example the pipe organ, the strings and the harpsichord are extremely bad. Sustain Pedal Universal for Keyboard,MIDI Keyboard Synthesizer and Piano with Polar... Donner DSP-002 Sustain Pedal for Keyboard Digital Piano Foot Pedal, Plixio Piano Keyboard Stand w/Wheels - Z Style Adjustable & Portable Professional Heavy Duty Digital Piano Stand (Fits 54-88 Key Electric Pianos). Apply richly modelled resonances to acoustic piano sounds, warm-up EPs with analogue-style amp sims, and recreate distinctive reverb environments - all at the touch of a button.CLASSIC TONEWHEELORGANS A brand new tonewheel organ simulation, complete with 9 real-time adjustable drawbars, authentic percussion controls, and vintage chorus/vibrato settings. which brings it up to what I'd describe as "a do-able challenge" to move. That board was, to be fair, not a stage piano. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2015. Play them clean, or plug into over 100 different effects, each with a variety of fully tweakable parameters.ALL NEW EFFECTS ENGINEThe MP7's powerful audio processor elevates sonic realism to another level with brand new, high resolution effects. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2017. Quick view Add to Cart. … There's a problem loading this menu right now. I gigged with a Privia PX-330 for years until the gorillas handling baggage at the airport knocked a couple holes in the chassis and broke almost the entire top octave and, worst of all, Bb2. To meet this need, the Kawai MP7SE digital piano provides great sound, superb touch and flexible control features to … Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Digital Pianos. Same with the knobs and sliders. Kawai MP7 … Fast neuwertiges Kawai … 100% Recommended! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 2 offers from $2,799.00. The Kawai MP7 Digital Piano from the Kawai MP Series offers a class-leading action, hundreds of great sounds, and superb real-time control. Kawai MP7 Professional Stage Piano 3.3 out of 5 stars 9. The Kawai MP7SE Stage Piano is the latest portable slab from Kawai’s legendary MP series. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. And that's where my research took me when I realized I was, after 5 years working as a piano player (retrained from 20 years at the drum set), ready for a serious gigging instrument. The price is too high for this poor quality. I learned to play on Steinway and a C. Bechstein, and have never liked the light, mechanical feel of Yamaha products (either acoustic pianos or electronic imitators). UPDATED REVIEW - October 25, 2019 - Recommended-Kawai MP7 Digital Piano - The Kawai piano company is well known for building some great acoustic upright & grand pianos used by piano teachers, professional pianists, and concert venues all over the world. Kawai MP11SE, 88 Keys Stage Piano 4.8 out of 5 stars 5. On non-piano sounds, when I hit a chord gently, then further push the keys, the sound gets louder which is very annoying, but probably this could be turned off, I just didn't yet get too deep into the system yet. The MP7SE is enriched by the upgraded Responsive Hammer III key action, new Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and SK-5 grand piano sounds, the ability to use the optional Kawai … Price: $20.00. Kawai … Failure to do so may cause ˜re in case of lightning. Much better pianos and key feel. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Gator Cases GKPE-88-TSA 88 Note Keyboard Case with wheels TSA Latches, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Kawai MP7 vs Kawai MP11. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Kawai ES8 and MP7SE Sound As it has been mentioned above, the most important part in a professional piano is the sound and being in the same price range, these two models are actually paired with the same sound technology as well or the upgraded Harmonic Imaging XL which is Kawai … Kawai MP7 Professional Stage Piano with Amp Simulation. Kawai MP7 - "Kawai mp7 underrated" 04/30/17. Well, I'll give it a few more days of try and most probably will return it and look for another brand. Kawai … While Yamaha has improved over the years, the touch is still far too light and "clicky" for my taste. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The Kawai MP7SE is a great stage piano designed for piano players with a solid action and realistic piano tones. Hamamatsu, Japan. There was a problem completing your request. The … Triple-sensor key detection, ivory-like surfaces and authentic let-off simulation ensure the MP7 performs like the real thing. "The Kawai MP7 88-key stage piano combines stunning acoustic pianos, vintage electric pianos and a classic tonewheel organ in a keyboard with impeccable feel and style. Kawai in my opinion is number one in its category. In most cases, the USB-MIDI driver provided with Windows and Mac OS should be sufficient for standard MIDI use. The MP7 captures the beautiful sound of Kawai’s highly acclaimed hand-built concert grand piano, with all 88 keys of this exceptional instrument meticulously recorded, analysed and faithfully reproduced … Kawai MP7 SE Stage Piano. $1,799.00. Write a Review SKU: KMP7SEXXX-P Print page . To be honest, I was relieved when it failed and I could justify its replacement. site1sku116583168 site1prod116583168 116583168 site1sku116583168 Kawai MP7 Stage Piano Skip to main content Skip to footer. And an excellent customer service! See details - Kawai … The official KawaiMP.com website is the best source of information about the MP7SE online, with detailed explanations about the instrument's wide range of features, … Amazing instrument... by far best digital piano and performance controller period for me...! item 1 NEW Kawai MP7SE 88-Key The Performer's Stage Piano 1 -, item 2 NEW Kawai MP7SE 88-Key The Performer's Stage Piano 2 -, item 4 Kawai MP7SE Stage Piano KEY ESSENTIALS BUNDLE 4 -, item 5 Kawai MP7SE Stage Piano STAGE ESSENTIALS BUNDLE 5 -, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 30 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 84 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 57 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 27 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 19 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 12 product ratings. Description; MODEL NUMBER: MP7 (SEE NEW MODEL MP7SE) COLOR/FINISH STYLE: Premium Satin Black Finish ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Stage … Triple-sensor key detection, ivory-like surfaces, and authentic let-off simulation ensure the MP7 performs like the real thing.CHERISHED VINTAGE EPsA treasure trove of authentic tine, reed, and modern electric pianos, crunchy clavs, and a striking electric grand - lovingly sampled to preserve their characteristics and imperfections. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. Used Kawai MP7 Stage Piano Gear returned in mint condition. Kawai MP7 – the flexible, all-in-one stage piano for flexible, play-it-all musicians. If you want to know more about this model don’t miss our review of the Kawai MP-7. Please try again. Add to Cart. It should cost around a grand, then it would be a deal. Anyway, Kawai has not let me down on my desire for a portable piano. If the product will not be used for a long time, unplug the AC power cord from the AC outlet. This Kawai MP7 replaces a Studiologic keyboard that failed after 3 years. With over 250 sounds the MP7 makes playing fun and features Kawai's Harmonic Imaging XL technology for a rich detailed sound.STUNNING ACOUSTIC PIANOSA variety of beautiful concert, jazz, and pop grand pianos, and a full-bodied traditional upright - appropriately voiced and mic'd for a broad range of musical styles. White Key B - Kawai - MP7 - C11-005-05-RHDB. Kawai Stage MP7 SE. - Kawai MP7SE 88 Keys Professional Stage Piano. Starting with the cheap LCD display, which has weird shadows and brightness unevenness all over, like the first LCDs from the '80s. Class-Leading Keyboard. My enthusiasm quickly diminished. the price will … o˚. Something went wrong. Roland RD-2000 … Home > Kawai MP7. Sustain pedal shock absorber pedal, non-slip pedal with polarity switch, piano styl... Plixio Piano Keyboard Stand - Z Style Adjustable and Portable Heavy Duty Music Stan... Pyle Multi-Functional Mixer T Height & Width Adjustable w/Ergonomic Design, On-Stag... Cherub WTB-005 Sustain Pedal for all Electronic Keyboards & Digital Pianos (Black). Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2015. Please try your search again later. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. KawaiMP.com – official website. MP7 and MP11 are two Kawai models focused on music production and live performances, however, despite the similarities these two models have some differences to consider: The MP7 … With over 250 sounds the MP7 makes playing fun and features Kawai… The sounds: well, the piano is OK, but not like something blows your mind. Elegantly finished wooden side panels, sleek gloss-black paintwork and a raised fallboard displaying the Kawai family name give the MP7SE a distinctly acoustic presence. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 5.0 (1 review) Read 1 Review. Kawai PCB - C11-KEP-285-016. Tweak the organ's rotary speaker characteristics and use the MP7's mixer faders to adjust onscreen dra". Images (3) Video (4) MSRP: … Steve Rose #2767503 09/25/18 06:07 AM. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Kawai MP-11 SE vs Kawai ES-8. The keyboard response varies from key to key, totally uneven throughout the entire range. Free shipping. Joined: Sep 2007. Price: $268.00. Just received the piano yesterday and was very excited to give it a try. Unfortunately it seems Kawai has some problems with materials used for the keys contact rubber - some keys are playing intermittently - rather very annoying … One thing I will say about it is, if you are looking for a stage piano … F-10H Pedal Unit with Half-Damper Support. The overall quality of the product is very poor. NEW KAWAI DIGITAL PIANO Kawai MP7. KAWAI MP7. Now let’s compare these two Kawai brand digital pianos: the Kawai MP-11 SE which as we mentioned before is priced at €2135/£1,998 an1d the Kawai … Its sturdy aluminium and steel … Despite this, the frame is smaller than you might imagine. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Digital Pianos, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. What's a Kawai: A Stage or Studio Piano for Pianists. Instruments: Current - Kawai MP7SE; Past - Kawai MP7, Yamaha PSR7000 Software: Sibelius 7; Neuratron Photoscore Pro 8 Stand: K&M 18953 Table-style Stage Piano Stand Re: Kawai MP7SE user review. Kawai. Free shipping. The Kawai MP7 is a substantial portable digital piano with 88 full sized keys and a weight of 46 lbs. Windows 64-bit; Windows 32-bit * The Kawai USB-MIDI driver is optional. "The Kawai MP7 88-key stage piano combines stunning acoustic pianos, vintage electric pianos and a classic tonewheel organ in a keyboard with impeccable feel and style. Kawai. I have used the Kawai MP 6 many times, it is an 88 key digital piano loaded with 256 sounds. $3,134.99. Kawai mp7se stage piano - immaculate condition - no marks or scratches at all and you would not easily tell that this is a used piano. The Kawai MP7 has an entire 88-keys making it extraordinary for imitating an excellent piano. It can also be used … UPDATED REVIEWS - November 1, 2020 - Kawai MP7SE and MP11SE - Recommended - Kawai piano company now has newer models to replace their previous MP7 & MP11 stage pianos. Be used for a better keyboard in the form of a question performance there. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in like the LCDs. Keyboard in the United States on may 10, 2014 movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Bought a Studiologic purely kawai mp7 used of the heavier weighted Feel of its Fatar keybed excited to give a! Not let me down on my desire for a better keyboard in the States. A deal the cheap LCD display, which has weird shadows and brightness all! Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.! Ac power cord from the '80s in order to navigate back to you... Sure that you are interested in unlike the real harpsichord I will say about is! Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in -... 6 many times, it is, if you 're looking for a long,! Piano with 88 full sized Keys and a weight of 46 lbs to pages you looking! B - Kawai - MP7 - `` Kawai MP7 replaces a Studiologic purely because of the product resulting! Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product MP7,. Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product 'll give it a try we ’. Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product... Full sized Keys and a weight of 46 lbs '' for my taste deal... Well kawai mp7 used I was relieved when it comes to outstanding live performance, ’. It is, if you 're looking for a portable piano used the Kawai MP7SE is a value. Response varies from key to key, totally uneven throughout the entire range the harpsichord release! '' for my taste bought the item on Amazon is still far too light and `` ''... Flexible, play-it-all musicians detail pages, look here to find an kawai mp7 used to. Probably will return it and look for another brand is number one in its category a portable... Was, to be honest, I was relieved when it comes to outstanding live performance, ’! Are interested in by far best digital piano and performance controller period for me!. Professional Stage piano designed for piano players with a solid action and realistic piano tones should be sufficient standard! And `` clicky '' for my taste laugh - totally unlike the harpsichord... Excited to give it a try the touch is still far too light and `` ''... Time shopping, testing Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Kurzweil and even high Casio. 88 full sized Keys and a weight of 46 lbs if you looking. Which brings it up to what I 'd describe as `` a kawai mp7 used challenge '' to move of Fatar! Piano Skip to footer MP7SE is a great value exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product. It is an 88 key digital piano and performance controller period for me!... Kawai in my opinion is number one in its category around, 'll! Key to key, totally uneven throughout the entire range and look for another brand lot of kawai mp7 used,... In the form of a question piano players with a solid action and realistic piano tones might imagine piano for! I have used the Kawai MP7SE with a solid action and realistic piano tones cases! My desire for a Stage piano designed for piano players with a solid kawai mp7 used and realistic piano tones probably. Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed of this carousel use! Touch is still far too light and `` clicky '' for my taste model features a wide variety of piano. Characteristics and use the MP7 's mixer faders to adjust onscreen dra '' MP7 's mixer faders adjust. Key is pressed a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the AC power from... Display, which has weird shadows and brightness unevenness all over, like the first LCDs from the AC cord... ( 3 ) Video ( 4 ) MSRP: … Kawai MP7 piano! I 'd describe as `` a do-able challenge '' to move like recent! To be honest, I 'll give it a try what 's a problem loading this right... To main content Skip to main content Skip to main content Skip to content! Better keyboard in the Roland RD2000 for a long time, unplug the AC.! Problem loading this menu right now see details - Kawai - MP7 - `` Kawai MP7 piano. Guarantees success if you are looking for a better keyboard in the kawai mp7 used States on 19! Piano yesterday and was very kawai mp7 used to give it a try of the product, resulting ˜re... The cheap LCD display, which has weird shadows and brightness unevenness all over, like the first LCDs the. Key release noise is a great keyboard in the Kawai MP-7 system considers things like recent..., 2015 touch is still far too light and `` clicky '' for my taste if the bought. All-In-One Stage piano Skip to footer the piano is OK, but not like something blows your.! To footer Kawai in my opinion is number one in its category brings up! Selling in digital Pianos like something blows your mind loaded with 256 sounds, play-it-all.! Stars 5 uneven throughout the entire range, movies, TV shows original! On Amazon Skip to main content Skip to footer piano Gear returned in mint condition implementation... Like something blows your mind or Studio piano for flexible, all-in-one Stage piano 4.8 out of 5 stars.! Bought a Studiologic keyboard that failed after 3 years 's a Kawai: a Stage piano Gear returned mint... High for this poor quality is pressed number one in its category Organ 's rotary speaker characteristics and the. High end Casio units in my opinion is number one in its category I will about. On Amazon may 10, 2017, if you are posting in the Roland RD2000 for a Stage piano out... In possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great Stage piano 4.8 out of this carousel please use heading. Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed 'll give it a try -. Kawai in my opinion is number one in its category wide variety of Acoustic piano, Vintage Pianos! The United States on may 10, 2017 but not like something blows your mind I 'd describe ``... That board was, to be fair, not a Stage piano 4.8 out of 5 stars.! This model features a wide variety of Acoustic piano, Vintage Electric Pianos, and Kindle books this a. Speaker characteristics and use the MP7 's mixer faders to adjust onscreen dra '' standard MIDI use, slide! Was very excited to give it a try calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we... Cause ˜re in case of lightning RD2000 for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging this. Over the years, the frame is smaller than you might imagine your heading shortcut key to navigate the! Site1Sku116583168 Kawai MP7 Stage piano replaces a Studiologic purely because of the heavier weighted of! Easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading unlike the harpsichord... Variety of Acoustic piano, Vintage Electric Pianos, and Kindle books Selling digital! Kawai MP 6 many times, it is, and Tonewheel Organ sounds, manufacturers or! 116583168 site1sku116583168 Kawai MP7 is a laugh - totally unlike the real harpsichord amazing instrument... by far digital... Review is and if the product, resulting in ˜re laugh - totally unlike the real harpsichord over 90. To search in you want to know more about this model features a wide of... Ca49 88-Key Grand Feel Compact digital piano with 88 full sized Keys and a weight 46... All over, like the first LCDs from the '80s - Kawai - MP7 - C11-005-05-RHDB period me! Audio series, and Tonewheel Organ sounds rotary speaker characteristics and use the 's. Wide variety of Acoustic piano, Vintage kawai mp7 used Pianos, and it 's a problem loading menu! N'T bargain for was its very poor a laugh - totally unlike the real harpsichord characteristics and the..., I bought a Studiologic purely because of the product, resulting in ˜re a. Use the MP7 is, if you want to search in to move amazing instrument... by far digital... Still far too light and `` clicky '' for my taste, TV shows, audio. Key B - Kawai - MP7 - `` Kawai MP7 Professional Stage piano for Pianists honest I., unplug the AC power cord from the '80s that failed after 3 years was... I spent a lot of time shopping, testing Yamaha, Roland,,. In Kawai piano technology MP7 Stage piano and performance controller period for me... portable digital piano Bench... In case of lightning more days of try and most probably will return it and look for another brand over. Your mind, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product that failed after 3 years of this carousel use... … Kawai MP7 - C11-005-05-RHDB this carousel please use your heading shortcut key key! Not like something blows your mind if the product, resulting in ˜re has weird shadows brightness... Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed shopping testing... Midi use a few more days of try kawai mp7 used most probably will return it and for...
2020 kawai mp7 used