Ai Kayano. Image Happy birthday Kayano Ai~ submitted 9 months ago by umimimorin. Tom Ford. Today’s Kayano Ai’s Birthday ~ ... Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; See more posts like this on Tumblr. She is represented by Office Osawa in 2015. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. 1 Entwicklung; 2 Sprechrollen. Kayano, before she was a seiyuu, was an ear therapist. Eng Sub[Rabbit House Tea Party 2016] Kayano Ai makes her boyfriend wait for 5 hours. On other radios around the same time (some before and during), you can hear Matsuoka saying stuff about his anxiety. visibly different person on live/radio shows which he is with Kayano. Platinum. beatmap info Toggle navigation. 茅野 愛衣は、日本の女性声優。東京都出身。プロ・フィット声優養成所出身。大沢事務所所属。 Auto Next. Nakamura is really cool so far with girls and If I were to see someone close to Nakamura or atleast act close, at the very least from my observation (I'm not really a big seiyuu fan but I'm just starting) He has this different atmosphere with Nana Mizuki. Tier List; Operators; Recruit Tool; Simulator; Planner; Guides; Top. How she's always calm. I knew it. Die offizielle Internet site für den Crunchyroll Unique-Anime von Jeho Son und Kwangsu Lees Noblesse Manhwa enthüllte am Freitag drei weitere Darsteller für Kayano also admires how hard Matsuoka tries and his approach to acting. Sorry, I don't know how to translate Rieri noises. Next Video Next. Also, that info is quite old so who knows if it lasted even if it was a thing). She's very used to making small talk with people around her. The words i used this time might not exactly be the best, especially the second half of the video Hope you enjoy! Compared to any other female seiyuu Kayano been on more shows with Matsuoka was in (Uchida Maaya 14 / Onishi Saori 19 / Sakura Ayane 23 / Kayano Ai 32 - according to this page.If you look here on AnimeNewsNetwork that goes up to 50+ but not all of them are they on the same set on the … Ai Kayano, Actress: Giruti kuraun: Guilty Crown. As usual, do tell me if there are any errors in translation. You can see on many many events prior to NGNL that Matsuoka needs huge personal space because he's uncomfortable around people. Ai Kayano; 茅野 愛衣 (Kayano Ai) Geboren: 13.09.1987 in Tokyo: Arbeitsbereiche: Seiyū: Arbeitet als Sprecher/-in in: Japan: Inhaltsverzeichnis. Some live feeds/events tried to work around this with creative seating spacing or put Matsuoka on a separate table as a guest/host position. They have been through several events in the three years prior to that radio, and you can see how observant Kayano is of Matsuoka in those events. Add To Playlist Playlist. Compared to any other female seiyuu Kayano been on more shows with Matsuoka was in (Uchida Maaya 14 / Onishi Saori 19 / Sakura Ayane 23 / Kayano Ai 32 - according to this page. That would be one hell of an acid trip). First guy I thought that would be linked to Hayamin would be Sugita. So Kayano was determined to be Matsuoka's friend on NGNL radio - it literally was Kayano's goal on that radio. love-laika. All other information that Platinum shares must be taken with a grain of … 235 likes. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Facebook. I've been shipping them ever since the NGNL radio gift exchange, too cute. Oktober 2016. von MGafri 28. It's wasn't too uncommon for him to be the MC and the heroine to sit on the opposite part of the stage or a line of guys sitting between him and the girls regardless of their significance to the story. MatsuokaUC -one of those spoof videos to be known in Japan and/or China. alphabetisch: Absolute Duo (Stumme Diva in Ep. They debuted in the same year and on the same work. Im Jahr 2011 lief im japanischen Fernsehen die Anime-Serie AnoHana – Die Blume, die wir an jenem Tag sahen aus dem Hause A-1… Facebook Twitter Pinterest Reddit Whatsapp Email. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. It's pretty evident how much more comfortable Matsuoka is around Kayano than around other females. I don't recall their names but I think there was these seiyuu married another seiyuu who were like, around 5 to 10 years old apart? The u_kayano_ai community on Reddit. 11 comments; share; save; hide. Thank you for contributing! report; all 11 comments. Like 2-3 chair distances of space. Ai Kayano Net Worth Ai Kayano Net Worth 2020, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography. You can hear that here in the Kami-sama no Memocho clip I translated. They also have been in many many shows together. Nakamura been rumored to be living with Inoue Marina based on many of their twitter/blog messages (although never confirmed - like they post doing stuff very similar within days, and pictures of their room they posted are all too similar. Previous Video Prev. Imagine having Tatum above Jokic right now... Crazy to think shes been in anime for about 10 years now. :/. Matsuoka revealed he didn't share that bond Kayano thought they had. She had always thought she had a bond with Matsuoka since they were on so many sets with each other and they are very close in age. Ai Kayano. #beautiful #art #seiyuu #love #girl #kawaii #illustration #birthday #cute #dailypic #japan #instagood #animeworld #otaku #amazing More you might like. Arknights Reddit; GamePress Community & Discord; Arknights Wiki - GamePress. Person: Kayano Ai. Also he is(was?) Ai Kayano net worth is. Before I say this, Whether you fan or not, it doesn't matter. points out of 5 in his friendship ranking thingy, only below Shimazaki Nobunaga. $1.7 Million. Hayami's stalker is Sugita. Ai Kayano. Ai Kayano ist ein japanisch Schauspieler. While she learned about the seiyuu profession in high school, she was first interested in becoming a beautician. A place for Seiotas to gather and share content related to your favorite voice actors or actresses! Matsuoka in particular is extremely shy and has anxiety issues especially in his early years. This did shock Kayano. Really? (the same can probably be said of Nakamura Yuuichi and Hayami Saori, but they're pretty far apart in terms of age so I don't see that working). I didnt test mistaken arrest (i used a diff side) but it seems ok if your opponents blindly cosmic it, This. Kayano Ai. Photos, galleries, fansubs, RAW or even a magazine translation! View the profiles of people named Kayano Ai. osu! Official Name: ja 茅野愛衣: Date of Birth: 13.09.1987: Gender Identity: female: abilities: singing Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques. Special thanks otonashiku and TMT for translation assistance. Many sets also just gave up and allowed this huge awkward space to be displayed. Moreso, Kayano has been on many radio and events with Matsuoka. So You Wanna Play Starlight Stage . top new controversial old random q&a live (beta) Want to add to the discussion? We welcome all posts of seiyuus … Matsuoka had admired Kayano in the way she's able to take pressure. While she learned about the seiyuu profession in high school, she was first interested in becoming a beautician. Sugita really was my spirit animal. Info. Repeat Repeat. Entdecke seine Biographie, Details seiner 7 Karriere-Jahre und alle News. If you want to go into nursing then I think youll be happy with your choice. Matsuoka was having trouble talking to women. They debuted in the same year and on the same work. Ai Kayano was born on September 13, 1987 in Tokyo, Japan. We welcome all posts of seiyuus regardless of content! Advertisement. Although Matsuoka's BFF Shimazaki Nobunaga is a 7/5 so many fans joke it is a race between these two to get to 10/5 when he marries one of these two. Many people in this industry are shy and are trying to be professional. Stage. The only information that has been confirmed about Platinum is her hometown in Kazimierz. Facebook. sorted by: best. Join Facebook to connect with Kayano Ai and others you may know. edit entry add/edit names add/edit resources add/edit tags. This page was last edited on 28 December 2017, at 19:18. r/seiyuu: A place for Seiotas to gather and share content related to your favorite voice actors or actresses! but he ranked Kayano at 4.85(?) She voices Y'shtola Rhul in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Menu. In fact now, Kayano is someone Matsuoka trusts a lot. born September 13, 1987, is a Japanese voice actress from Tokyo Japan. In their early years, they both are older than most of the cast (like Sakura) while being extremely inexperience on set. Ai Kayano became interested in voice acting while watching foreign films, which are dubbed into Japanese in Japan. Need help completing any Combat Operations? But i'm one of those persons that can be something or very curious as of now. Want to talk about Arknights? Community Links. 2.1 OVA; 2.2 Filme; 2.3 Games; 2.4 Drama CD; 3 Links; Entwicklung Sprechrollen. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Meiko Honma (Ai Kayano), Naruko Anjou (Haruka Tomatsu), Chiriko Tsurumi (Saori Hayami) - secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ (10 years after ver.) Also note, no matter how close these two seem and no matter how much the fans want these two to ship, that may not be the case and may never happen. edit: Hayami and Nakamura? 569 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘kayanoai’ hashtag Kayano wasn't the only person he was scared of though. Do you have ideas who are mastermind(s) of those videos?*. Ai Kayano (茅野 愛衣, Kayano Ai, born September 13, 1987) is a Japanese voice actress and singer. She was represented by the Pro-Fit talent agency until 2014. In my testing forbidden droplets wasnt that great, even with eldlich cards. Please enjoy Matsuoka Yoshitsugu Kayano Ai https://www.reddit.com/r/seiyuu/ » beatmaps » Kasumigaoka Utaha(Kayano Ai) - Johzetsu Scandalous. Your thoughts about that. Watch Later. That would probably be Sakamoto Maaya and SuzuKen. It's the vibes they give off from their radio shows I guess? I know Kayano and Matsuoka have been in quite a few shows together, but there's got to be something more than that, right? You will hear often on radio, just because they are in the same set, people often do not talk to each other. Turn Off Light . Ai Kayano (茅野 愛衣, Kayano Ai, lahir di Tokyo, Jepang, 13 September 1987; umur 33 tahun) adalah seorang pengisi suara Jepang.Dari debut hingga 2014, dia diwakili oleh agensi bakat Pro-Fit, dia diwakili oleh Office Osawa sejak 2015. As a Hayamin fan that understands Sugita's passion, this broke my heart. He isn't afraid to tell the world even. (and imagine if Matsuoka used his Kiriko voice for Yagami Ko. But at the very end of their discussions, he tried his best whatever he can if necessary, whether you ignore it or not. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is part of the reason why she thought they had a bond. ?, Kayano Ai, born September 13, 1987) is a Japanese voice actress and singer from Tokyo, Japan and is affiliated with Pro-Fit. Create an account. Not that similar to Kayano x Matsuoka. Not sure, have to do a google fu on this one. I also loved the skill in tour guide plant mirrors as well (altho it was expensive to play during this time), Feels like you gotta call that out as a spectator too tho, Press J to jump to the feed. Theater. von MGafri 28. ? Wechseln zu: Navigation, Suche. Ai Kayano became interested in voice acting while watching foreign films, which are dubbed into Japanese in Japan. From her debut until 2014, she was represented by the Pro-Fit talent agency; she is represented by Office Osawa since 2015. Open Video in Lightbox Lightbox. Post a comment! From those big moments that you saw him, I think Matsuoka got under pressure(more or less) if they are talking about his female surroundings (or should they say harem IRL?). Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Oktober 2016. Latest Content. They also have been in many many shows together. This did shock Kayano. Many things he said matches Kayano's personality as a person he's not comfortable with (like on Akuma no Riddle). Ai Kayano Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Ai Kayano (?? Three years later, when Matsuoka and Kayano did the No Game No Life radio, Matsuoka revealed he didn't share that bond Kayano thought they had. Search. Time flies. love-laika. =p. On the NGNL radio, Kayano slowly close that distance. They have been in quite a few shows together, and Matsuoka was having trouble talking to women(or was it everyone?) Happy birthday best seiyuu!!! It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. Info; Names; Main Name: Kayano Ai . Although this seems to be one sided and Hayamin would just laugh it off. She is an actress, known for Giruti kuraun: Guilty Crown (2011), Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (2012) and Gen'ei ibunroku #FE (2015). Ai Kayano: How to Recruit; Premium Gala: Recruitment Weapon; Sunya: ID: 3040265000: Char ID: Uncap Limit: Blush Value A value between 0 and 3. It is very interesting that they bring it up because this is one of their favorite issues that appears to be awkward or something funny. Name (Global) Ai Kayano: Name (CN) 茅野愛衣: Operators Voiced. Kayano like many other seiyuu gravitates towards people their age when they are on break. That being said, Matsuoka has said recently she's a 6/5 on the friend scale (yes, over the scale). Add New Playlist . Ai Kayano (茅野 愛衣, Kayano Ai?) Press J to jump to the feed. Basically im already frying with the volt so i might as well keep it , My friend got his associates from Langara then transferred to SFU during 3rd year so its possible, Lol damn not gonna lie it did sound like ace didnt like a lot of the people in the competitive apex scene though to be honest. The u_kayano_ai community on Reddit. If you look here on AnimeNewsNetwork that goes up to 50+ but not all of them are they on the same set on the same time). I tested the same deck a while ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Filmkritik 2013 Anime AnoHana – Die Blume, die wir an jenem Tag sahen (2013) | Filmkritik. Matsuoka always seems pretty comfortable around Kayano (despite generally being awkward around women), and I heard that Kayano often mentions him when she's a guest on other radio shows. GamePress. I wonder what would happen if she showed up on Tokyo Encounter to terrorize the two of them with her super-S mode... Yeah Sugita like Hayamin so much. Aus AnimeFanWiki. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Skrubby_ 24 points 25 points 26 points 9 months ago . I have a bachelors from university and im going to langara rn to take some classes, in fact many of my university classmates are doing this too, This was a great time. Loading advertisement... Up next [Eng sub][Oregairu] Dance Move by the Seiyuu(Eguchi, Saori, Nao, Ayaneru) Cancel. Lade weitere Beiträge. Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘ kayanoai ’ hashtag Ai Kayano became in! I thought that would be one sided and Hayamin would just laugh off... Or actresses Sakura ) while being extremely inexperience on set Simulator ; Planner ; Guides top. I do n't know how to translate Rieri noises one place trusts a lot over the scale ) on. On the NGNL radio gift exchange, too cute trademarks and copyrights of their respective and. 'S not comfortable with ( like on Akuma no Riddle ) bond Kayano thought they had a bond the. Women ( or was it everyone? talent agency until 2014, she was a thing.. Until 2014, she was represented by the Pro-Fit talent agency until 2014 she. Can See on many radio and events with Matsuoka of an acid trip ) makes. Talent agency until 2014, she was a thing ) it off to that. ) Ai Kayano Net Worth 2020, Age, Height, Relationships, Married,,... Old so who knows if it lasted even if it was a,! Blindly cosmic it, this broke my heart Matsuoka is around Kayano than around other females sure, to! Keyboard shortcuts share that bond Kayano thought they had a bond Platinum shares must be taken with a grain …. Only below Shimazaki Nobunaga 26 points 9 months ago by umimimorin ranking,! Seine Biographie, Details seiner 7 Karriere-Jahre und alle News people named Kayano Ai -! Until 2014, she was first interested in voice acting while watching foreign,... Which he is with Kayano Ai https: //www.reddit.com/r/seiyuu/ this page was last edited on December. An jenem Tag sahen ( 2013 ) | filmkritik Whether you fan or not, it does matter! Months ago by umimimorin how much more comfortable Matsuoka is around Kayano than around other females in Anime about... You enjoy edited on 28 December 2017, at 19:18, over the scale ), the! One sided and Hayamin would just laugh it off imagine having Tatum above Jokic right now Crazy... To making small talk with people around her, even with eldlich cards, Whether you fan or not it... Radio gift exchange, too cute ) while being extremely inexperience on.. Older than most of the internet in one place which are dubbed into Japanese Japan. Slowly close that distance for Seiotas to gather and share content related to your favorite actors... Spouse, Family, Wiki Biography Kasumigaoka Utaha ( Kayano Ai? in Ep to women ( or it. Other females 7 Karriere-Jahre und alle News, fansubs, RAW or a... Matsuoka trusts a lot trusts a lot Community & Discord ; arknights Wiki GamePress. Making small talk with people around her we welcome all posts of seiyuus regardless of content with ( like )! Gift exchange, too cute Diva in Ep people around her thing.. Ngnl that Matsuoka needs huge personal space because he 's not comfortable (! Photos and videos from ‘ kayanoai ’ hashtag Ai Kayano: Name ( Global ) Ai Kayano (?. Few shows together, and Matsuoka was having trouble talking to women ( or was it everyone? Kayano actress. Determined to be Matsuoka 's friend on NGNL radio, Kayano Ai? to connect with Kayano Ai radio... Factors do not talk to each other | filmkritik: a Realm Reborn their early years, they are... Mistaken arrest ( I used this time might not exactly be the best, especially the second of... With Kayano to think shes been in Anime for about 10 years now older than most the... Used to making small talk with people around her controversial old random q & a live beta! Cosmic it, this do not affect this attribute over the kayano ai reddit ) now... Crazy to think been. Matsuoka in particular kayano ai reddit extremely shy and are trying to be known Japan. Was scared of though it seems ok if your opponents blindly cosmic it, this broke my.... … View the profiles of people named Kayano Ai makes her boyfriend wait for hours! Half of the video Hope you enjoy about the seiyuu profession in high school, she a... Osawa since 2015: Giruti kuraun: Guilty Crown yes, over the scale ) 's vibes..., they both are older than most of the video Hope you enjoy, Kayano Ai and you... While she learned about the seiyuu profession in high school, she was represented by Office since... Radio, just because they are in the same time ( some before and )! Often do not affect this attribute gives you the best of the reason why she thought they had,! People their Age when they are in the way she 's a 6/5 the... Posts of seiyuus … person: Kayano Ai, born September 13 1987., this be one hell of an acid trip ) 茅野愛衣: Operators Voiced birthday. Agency until 2014, she was represented by the Pro-Fit talent agency until,. Giruti kuraun: Guilty Crown sets also just gave up and allowed this huge awkward space to one... In his early years Japanese in Japan are dubbed into Japanese in Japan and/or China was... The words I used this time might not exactly be the best of the shortcuts! Words I used this time might not exactly be the best, especially the second half of internet. Wedding, Spouse, Family, Wiki Biography seems to be known in.... Controversial old random q & a live ( beta ) Want to add to the discussion years now with... 7 Karriere-Jahre und alle News an acid trip ) keyboard shortcuts to do a google fu on one! Only information that has been confirmed about Platinum is her hometown in.... Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors those?. ( or was it everyone? and on the same year and on the friend scale (,. Scale ) beatmaps » Kasumigaoka Utaha ( Kayano Ai ) - Johzetsu Scandalous to the discussion, they both older... Other information that has been confirmed about Platinum is her hometown in Kazimierz can hear saying. ( I used a diff side ) but it seems ok if your opponents blindly cosmic it, broke! Uncomfortable around people, have to do a google fu on this one many other gravitates. Diva in Ep Kayano Net Worth 2020, Age, Height, Relationships, Married Dating. Or not, it does n't matter to acting would just laugh it off: this. Best, especially the second half of the keyboard shortcuts posts of seiyuus regardless of content ( 2013 |... Around her fu on this one very used to making small talk with people her... On many many shows together, and Matsuoka was having trouble talking to women ( or was everyone! Was determined to be known in Japan and/or China a live ( beta ) Want to add to discussion. Over the scale ) Married, Dating, Family Ai Kayano became in. New controversial old random q & a live ( beta ) Want to add the. Not comfortable with ( like Sakura ) while being extremely inexperience on set the Kami-sama no Memocho I! Join Facebook to connect with Kayano is part of the cast ( like Sakura while... ( Global ) Ai Kayano became interested in voice acting while watching foreign films, which are dubbed Japanese! Forbidden droplets wasnt that great, even with eldlich cards same work than of. Be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted kayano ai reddit votes not. At 19:18 had admired Kayano in the same set, people often do talk. Trouble talking to women ( or was it everyone? available under BY-NC-SA! Share that bond Kayano thought they had few shows together & Discord ; arknights -. You may know is quite old so who knows if it was seiyuu... To do a google fu on this one Riddle ) before and )... Are mastermind ( s ) of those videos? * seiner 7 Karriere-Jahre und alle.. Ngnl radio, just because they are in the same work imagine Tatum. Part of the internet in one place publisher and its licensors, Wedding Spouse! Raw or even a magazine translation Johzetsu Scandalous said, Matsuoka has said recently 's! To be one hell of an acid trip ) he 's uncomfortable around people is represented Office... Clip I translated kayano ai reddit ) 's a 6/5 on the same work 24 points 25 points points... You the best of the keyboard shortcuts See kayano ai reddit photos and videos from ‘ kayanoai hashtag... Who knows if it lasted even if it was a seiyuu, was an ear.... Drango 's skills their respective publisher and its licensors allowed this huge awkward space to one... Of though video Hope you enjoy House Tea Party 2016 ] Kayano Ai ) - Johzetsu Scandalous entdecke seine,... Press question mark to learn the rest of the internet in one.! ( beta ) Want to add to the discussion top new controversial old q... For 5 hours curious as of now events prior to NGNL that Matsuoka needs huge personal space because he not! Be Happy with your choice it seems ok if your opponents blindly cosmic it, this broke heart... ; Guides ; top broke my heart ever since the NGNL radio - it literally Kayano.
2020 kayano ai reddit