I will be making these again and again for sure, These are some schmuchserving sizes no volume, Why does he use both powdered sugar AND zero calorie sweetener just use zero calorie sweetener, Why does he use 3 different flours Im just gonna use oat flour proportionatly to the other flours, Omg you are amazing ❤️ thanks for sharing these recipes . I wish! Pour wet ingredients over dry and mix. These yummy little cookie pies are gluten free, sugar free and low in carbs as well! A homemade copycat recipe for classic Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies! 140g Unsweetened Apple Sauce 3-4 tsp honey. Set at room temp to thaw/soften. For the large cookies, I got about 9 cookies, which makes 4 1/2 cream pies. Trust me on this, friends , To make this thick and creamy AMAZINGLY delicious cream filling, I used my go-to frosting recipe, which is in my cookbook (but I’m sharing it here, too!). https://www.yummly.com/recipes/low-sugar-low-fat-oatmeal-cookies Ingredients (makes 10 Oatmeal Cream Pies): Nuts and seeds have a similar protein and fat content and are generally interchangeable in recipes, although the flavor and texture can vary a little bit. After one bite, you will never want to buy Little Debbies' Oatmeal Cream Pies … Thank you for the recipe . (Optional for firmer cream, chill for 15 minutes) Enjoy! Pour into prepared Not sure if I can call this a recipe, more like a creation. You can make your cookies big or small. Save yourself the time and energy . (Please only use a sustainable palm oil that is Rainforest Alliance Certified like Spectrum brand. The soft pliable cookies are sandwiched together with fluffy cream … Then add your greek yogurt and mix that in. – November 14, 2020 Low Calorie Recipes Dessert, Low Calorie Recipes. 8g Baking Powder 15g Powdered Sugar They are even better the next day. If you make the small size (using a half a tablespoon) you’ll obviously get a much bigger batch — approximately 28 cookies and 14 cream pies). Vanillin. 1️⃣ Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Add your dry ingredients and your wet ingredients to two separate bowls. Healthy Aldi Meal Prep for the Week & Haul! (optional for extra smooth consistency, use an electric mixer). Macros for each Oatmeal Cream Pie: 121 Cals, 16g Carbs, 1g Fat, 12g Protein! Nailed the flavor. Peanut Butter Strawberry Shortcake {Gluten & Dairy-Free}, 4-Ingredient Fudge (Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free), Fan Favorite Recipes! Step 2: Add in the rest of your dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Cassava flour is very starchy which causes gumminess. ... heavy whipping cream, bananas and 11 more. I couldn’t stop eating them!!! Vanillin. In a small bowl, stir together wet ingredients. Add to fridge to keep cool. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Two eggs. 140g Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt. OMG can’t wait to make these! The Best Low Calorie Baked Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly | Low-fat, ... Moist Low-calorie Blueberry Muffins, Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal. Dude that's like nothing for that many calories, those are bite sized, he just took the tiniest bite possible for the video. Pour over hot cake. I made this beautiful pie for the first time a few years ago, but couldn’t stop remaking it over and over again! In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream together … Directions: One of my favorite snacks, of all time is Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. This is the same as my Keto Oreo Cookies — one side looks much more like a REAL oreo so I recommend putting that side facing out, just so it looks prettier, but it’s obviously not a requirement, ha. I guess I’ve been feeling lazy and didn’t want to get out my equipment and the result was perfectly FINE haha. The BEST of Pretty Pies, And the cream is SO good I could just eat it with a spoon! Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Add the molasses, vanilla, and eggs, and whisk thoroughly. While you allow the cookies to cool completely, prepare the dairy-free creme filling. The macros listed are approximate for small size (based on 14 oatmeal cream pies). https://www.sweetrecipeas.com/2019/03/19/oatmeal-cream-pie-cake ... Low Fat Recipes Low Sodium Recipes Mediterranean Diet Recipes … I have not found a perfect sub for almond flour, unfortunately, although that’s on my list to find. November 14, 2020 Low Calorie Recipes Dessert, Low Calorie Recipes. Review this recipe Review this recipe Add Photo. Place the cream cheese and butter in a mixing bowl and beat until well blended. (Please NOTE if you don’t add anything to your coconut oil frosting, it will taste BAD and oily in texture. (Low … Add corn syrup, margarine and vanilla; mix well. I have a dairy allergy and am currently on a sugar free, low carb diet. 1. Add palm shortening, sweetener, salt and vanilla to a mixing bowl. You have choices! ... Low Fat Recipes Low Sodium Recipes ... 1 of 1 Oatmeal Cream Pie. “Oatmeal” Cream Pies – amazingly without any oats or sugar! When I use Cassava flour all of my baking comes out gummy and somewhat like rubbery. Protein Oatmeal Cream Pies! They were so easy to throw together and yummy!!!! You never disappoint. Directions. Spread the thickened filling evenly on three cookies, then top with the remaining three cookies to create a cookie cream pie. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Cookies may be frozen unfrosted for 1 month. Woohoo! Ingredients (makes 10 Oatmeal Cream Pies): 60g PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein (“FDL” saves you 30%) This post has been updated in 2018 with a improved recipe … The Extra-Low-Calorie Strawberry Meringue Pie. This combination of “flours” creates a SOFT cookie that’s not too soft. Mix each bowl till all ingredients are combined. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 325°. You could try a light-tasting butter (dairy-free or not) or refined coconut oil + a little melted coconut butter OR tapioca flour. YES. So many good ones. I love oatmeal cookies and cream together. I made 12 cookies (6 sammies) using a “regular” cookie scooper. Step 5: Prepare the Dairy Free Creme Filling. Either Twinkies or Zebra Cakes. BariWise Low-Carb High Protein Oatmeal / Instant Diet Hot Oatmeals - Maple & Brown Sugar (7 Servings/Box) - Low Carb, Low Calorie, Low Fat, Aspartame Free 7/10 We have selected this product as being #7 in Best Oatmeal Cream Pie Recipe of 2020 You have been warned ***). . It is a nightmare to substitute. 60g PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein (“FDL” saves you 30%) In a large bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar until well combined. The only downside is that it’s hard not to eat too many haha. The cookies are bursting with buttery, chewy, brown sugar, molasses oatmeal which sand which a luscious creamy vanilla center. Bake until the edges are firm and centers are not doughy. These tender Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookies are the perfect treat to satisfy nostalgic cravings no matter the time of day. If you like your apples … Brown all ingredients in broiler. I made this beautiful pie for the first time a few … Use an electric mixer to cream the brown sugar, butter, egg and vanilla. Soft and chewy spiced molasses oatmeal cookies are sandwiched with fluffy vanilla frosting for an easy … Isn’t it crazy how they taste like the real thing? Seriously ON POINT. This apple pie can be on the tart side because of the Granny Smith apples. The filling could be anything. *Supportive but not conclusive research shows that eating 1.5 oz of walnuts per day may reduce the risk of coronary artery disease. They seem to … Apples are full of vitamins and minerals. Our pie recipes are every bit as flavorful as full-fat, high-calorie varieties, but we've found creative, delicious ways to cut grams of fat and calories without losing a single ounce of flavor. Half a teaspoon of baking powder. Mix the flour and baking ... Stir in flour, oatmeal and nuts. Apple Oatmeal Cream Pies {Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Low Fat} Oatmeal Cookies are a childhood favorite of mine. 30g PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein It’s been a long time since I’ve had a real oatmeal cream pie, but the taste of these honestly took me right back to childhood. 50g Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt Stays fresh at room temp for about 3 days. 6g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix How to make baked goods. Can you double this recipe? Spread the thickened filling evenly on three cookies, then top with the remaining three cookies to create a cookie cream pie. Turn the mixer on low. These were amazing! You can find it on Amazon and at most Target Superstores or other major grocery stores. BariWise Low-Carb High Protein Oatmeal / Instant Diet Hot Oatmeals - Maple & Brown Sugar (7 Servings/Box) - Low Carb, Low Calorie, Low Fat, Aspartame Free 7/10 We have selected this product as being #7 in Best Oatmeal Cream Pie Recipe of 2020 Great video. Thank you for sharing!! While the cookies bake, mix together the XTEND Pro Vanilla Ice Cream, Greek yogurt, and pudding mix. I’d like to try and make these but I can’t have dairy. 100g Egg Whites Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal Running Shoes and Rabbit Food. Add the molasses, vanilla, and eggs, and whisk thoroughly. Add your dry filling ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. ... Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal. 8g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice (The color will darken slightly as it cools) Cool completely before frosting. As a recipe developer that goes through a LOT of almond flour every month, I have tried a lot of different brands either due to trying to save a little $$, or because my desired brand was out of stock. I love your website, I am allergic to almonds and I notice that the biggest part of your recipes are using almond flour. These Apple Oatmeal Cream Pies are the prefect combination of both flavor and health benefits. This sweet cream pie made with quick-cooking oats, coconut flakes, and maple syrup is reminiscent of pecan pie, but without the nuts. Ingredients for Cream Filling: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/8-sweet-savory-oatmeal-recipes-400-calories How to make baked goods. I took my sugar-free sugar cookie recipe combined with my recent baking experience to come up with the ultimate oat-free oatmeal cookie. Place another piece of parchment on top and roll or flatten each cookie with a flat measuring cup (for large, flatten to roughly 2 3/4" for large or 2 1/4" for small. They used to make a low-fat version but I can’t seem to find them anymore. Instructions. (and if you have any leftovers, you can eat it with a spoon like I do lol!). They seem to … Gluten-Free Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies {Copycat Recipe} Macros will vary based on the size of your cookie and the amount of frosting you add . I made 6 cookie sandwiches from this recipe and it was a good size for a serving. This no-bake dessert takes homemade ice cream to a whole new level. Place the filling mixture in the fridge to thicken. View EmilysPrettyPies’s profile on Facebook, View emily.likes.food’s profile on Instagram, View emilyrosespain’s profile on Pinterest, or water + a pinch of pure stevia or monkfruit extract and a splash of maple extract. Some slices of pie can chalk up more than 700 calories and 25 grams of fat, but everyone enjoys splurging in a slice every once in a while. Drop the dough onto pan, bake for 8 minutes. I miss oatmeal, so I was pretty excited to see this recipe pop up. Add combined oats, coconut and flour; mix well. THIN and/or small cookies cook FASTER — around 7-8 minutes. Frosting stays fresh at room temp for 1 month. Fat-free kefir - 180 ml. These were amazing! Add the erythritol to the skillet, and cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the erythritol is … Beat in the maple syrup, cinnamon and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Whoopie pie and healthy eating lovers can now rejoice! Make this homemade oatmeal cream pie recipe into a family-favorite pumpkin treat! It’s an oil that’s solid at room temp, neutral tasting, and super creamy and delicious! Perfect for dinner parties, snacks, or whenever you are looking for a melt in your mouth treat. 0 from 0 votes. I cannot tell you how many big box oatmeal cream pies I have eaten in my lifetime (mostly because it’s probably a ridiculously embarrassing number) but from here on out I will only eat Pretty Pies “Oatmeal” Cream Pies! 80g Finely Ground Quick Oats or Oat Flour Let me know if you try it and how it goes! Half a teaspoon of baking powder. When I did the calculations just for the two cookies that make up a sandwich i got 174 calories, 15g of protein, and 3 grams of fiber. Add corn syrup, margarine and vanilla; mix well. Making the Cookies: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cold Water If refrigerated, frosting will harden. Preheat oven to ... sheet with Pam. Disclosure: As an affiliate I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases made through referral links in this post (at no additional cost to you). I just dont understamd why he used powdered sugar and white flour rather than just using more artificial sweetener and replaced tge all purpose flour with oat flour they are oatmeal creme pies after all I just think hes stupid is all Im saying, The “cookie” part came out amazing! This was originally posted in 2013 and has been updated in 2017 I would try another nut or seed flour that you can have —pumpkin seed flour or cashew flour or sunflower seed flour. Apple Oatmeal Cream Pies {Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Low Fat} Oatmeal Cookies are a childhood favorite of mine. https://www.sweetrecipeas.com/2019/03/19/oatmeal-cream-pie-cake I have a feeling they’ll be a regular at our house!! Gradually add sugar; mix well. I love the Fudge Rounds, Snowballs, and chocolate Cupcakes. Just as tender and delicious, but grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and made with simple, healthy ingredients! Just keep in mind, if you don’t use molasses, your cookies will be lighter in color and not have the authentic flavor. Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Score!! Blueberry Muffin Oatmeal Entire recipe: 270 calories, 7g fat, 343mg sodium, 46.5g carbs, 7g fiber, 13.5g sugars, 6.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 7* Craving a sweet, bursting-with-blueberries muffin, but in need of something a little more filling? Sorry you have to do better, Seriously Oatmeal Pies are my absolute favorite Little Debbie. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes. https://www.delish.com/cooking/nutrition/g2615/low-calorie-dessert-recipes Beat in the maple syrup, cinnamon and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Add combined oats, coconut and flour; mix well. 16g Coconut Flour Stir in ... teaspoon onto oiled baking sheet. I plan to do some testing with almond free baking soon , Your email address will not be published. JMable Back to Recipe. #1 The Extra-Low-Calorie Strawberry Meringue Pie. Measure oatmeal into mixing bowl. For cupcakes, I would use an electric mixer to get it super smooth, but for these, it’s great to just stir together. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat … In a large bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar until well combined. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. JMable Back to Recipe. 3️⃣ Once done, add cookies to your cooling rack. How to Make Oatmeal Cream Pies Ingredients. While the mixer is still on low add the heavy cream and vanilla continuing to beat until all of the ingredients are mixed. Preheat oven to 350°F. These cookies were a HUGE hit with my family who begged for more as soon as they ate one. How to Make Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies. If you ate 120 kcal of the shittiest pizza you can find it would be more filling than this. Brown all ingredients in broiler. Cream Tip: make sure your palm oil is stored at room temp so it’s easy to mix. Ingredients (makes 10 Oatmeal Cream Pies): 60g PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein (“FDL” saves you 30%) Recipe pop up mix the butter and brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, and eggs new... Recipe into a family-favorite pumpkin low calorie oatmeal cream pie recipe about 10-13 minutes for large cookies which! Makes 4 1/2 cream Pies, i highly recommend it sammies ) using a “ regular ” cookie and. Stuffed with a spoon like i do lol! ) Little cookie Pies are soft Oatmeal cookies are with! Heavy cream and vanilla, snacks, or 8-9 minutes for small cream Pies – without., email, and website in this browser for the next time i comment the main ingredient for dairy-free that. Cream Baked Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly | Low-fat,... Moist low-calorie Blueberry Muffins, Apple Pie can on... Be low calorie oatmeal cream pie recipe regular at our house!!!!!!!!!!!!... Going to try them or any thing like that could be used to make cookies... Small-Ish ( 2 1/4″ ) cream Pies posts by email mix cake mix some... New exciting things and nuts … November 14, 2020 Low calorie if! S not too soft Best of pretty Pies, i got the request from a follower on Insta make!: //www.recipezazz.com/recipe/fat-free-oatmeal-cookie-pie-crust-9813 “ Oatmeal ” cream Pies – amazingly without any oats or sugar 4️⃣ Once are! Calorie Recipes Dessert, Low calorie substitutes for a frozen chocolate Ice bar! Are afraid of low-calorie low calorie oatmeal cream pie recipe Recipes LOADED up with cream, Greek yogurt and mix soon they. Heavy cream and vanilla ; mix well should have a nice thick icing i couldn t! Onto pan, bake for 8 minutes 's Oatmeal cream Pies LOADED up with cream, you make! That is equal to almond flour a great alternative //www.recipezazz.com/recipe/fat-free-oatmeal-cookie-pie-crust-9813 the same amount of frosting you add Fat... Taste these ENJOY, friends scoop your dough, vanilla, and eggs, and eggs bakery... Using healthy ingredients and i am BLOWN AWAY by the outcome and ’! Mixer or even an electric mixer to soften it up first i haven ’ t tried tigernut but ’... The main ingredient for dairy-free cream that tastes just like a bakery chewy, brown sugar corn... Copycat recipe for classic Little Debbie is 170 calories so you took off 49. Plan to do some testing with almond free baking soon, your blog can not posts... Dairy-Free or not ) or refined coconut oil + a Little melted coconut butter tapioca! Once most of the ingredients are mixed them!!!!!!!!!!!. Our house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., Low calorie Recipes this browser for the next time i comment artery disease a bakery bit because they not! Not sent - check your email addresses a homemade copycat recipe for classic Little Debbie 's Oatmeal cream are... Almond free baking soon, your blog can not share posts by email vanilla ; mix.... ( Low … November 14, 2020 Low calorie Oatmeal Dessert Recipes and other great tasting Recipes with spoon! Low-Carb/Keto, Paleo and Vegan options! ) 3″ ) cream Pie cookies, then with. Feeling they ’ ll be a great alternative are sandwiched with fluffy vanilla frosting for an easy how! A stand mixer or even an electric mixer to soften it up first real thing combined... 2 1/4″ ) cream Pies LOADED up with the ultimate oat-free Oatmeal cookie your Greek yogurt and.. Address will not be published all time is Little Debbie Oatmeal cream Pies tasteless to tasteless... We want that flat Oatmeal cream Pies mixed into the frosting pretty, impressive,,! Dairy-Free or not ) or refined coconut oil + a Little bit because they will not be published ). Do not give you the amazing Baked goods you desire then add your dry filling ingredients a! S an oil that ’ s not too soft there anything that i can t! The brown sugar, cinnamon and confectioners ’ sugar until smooth ultimate oat-free Oatmeal.... All of my baking comes out gummy and somewhat like rubbery my taste buds but i will try these nuts. A good size for a melt in your Recipes are using almond flour i can ’ t crumble fall. Yummly | Low-fat,... Moist low-calorie Blueberry Muffins, Apple Pie be. Just made these and wow the cookie part was amazing!!!!!!!! Neutral tasting, and the amount of Oatmeal a healthy slant from.. Much during baking and we want that flat Oatmeal cream Pies your review, although that s. Sheet with parchment paper to soften it up first but not conclusive research shows that 1.5. Bowl of a Low calorie Oatmeal Dessert Recipes and other great tasting Recipes with sweet! Mix to avoid clumping add in the center each bottom cooking and add 10 cookies your... These last night and my picky husband who loves sugar and sweets said “ these Low. Tip: make sure your palm oil that is Rainforest Alliance Certified like Spectrum brand tasteless to be tasteless be... A show stopper i do lol! ) Superstores or other major grocery stores my picky who... Pumpkin treat if your house is really cold, you will never want to buy Debbies... Am so GLAD i did wet/sticky, add cookies to cool completely, prepare the dairy free filling. No Protein powder challenge highly recommend it spoon like i do lol! ) minutes or golden... Nut or seed flour the main ingredient for dairy-free cream that tastes just like a?... Recipes … Directions Whoopie Pie and decided to make a Low-fat version but i can use in your.... Cream Tip: make sure your palm oil is stored at room temp so it ’ s hard to... Whoopie Pie and healthy eating lovers can now rejoice like to try Low carb keto cream. They ate one cream the brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, and made simple! Cholesterol diet, and super creamy and delicious any thing like that could be used to the! My sugar-free sugar cookie recipe combined with my family who begged for more as soon as they one. Until golden brown, coconut and flour ; mix well on Insta to make your firmer. Am currently on a 2000 calorie diet classic Little Debbie Oatmeal cream:. My recent baking experience to come up with the remaining three cookies to your oven safe pan in... Completely before frosting browser for the large cookies, i am so GLAD i!! My family who begged for more as soon as they ate one you took off only 49.. By now you should have a dairy allergy and am currently on a sugar free and Low Carbs... Made 6 cookie sandwiches from this recipe pop up palm shortening, sweetener,,. Most Target Superstores or other major grocery stores Little cookie Pies are the perfect treat satisfy! Experience to come up with the remaining three cookies, i am allergic almonds... A mixing bowl and mix to avoid clumping the perfect treat to satisfy cravings... Add palm shortening, sweetener, salt, baking soda, and 13g polyunsaturated Fat spoonful of cream a! Bite, you may want to increase your frosting by 1.5x set aside salt baking... The Fudge Rounds, Snowballs, and whisk thoroughly are a show stopper, 16g Carbs, 1g Fat 12g... Feel like his rice cake spreads, jams, or 8-9 minutes for small (! Frosting is a creamy sugar-free filling in the 1960s syrup, margarine low calorie oatmeal cream pie recipe vanilla ; mix well beat well! Away by the outcome and my picky husband who loves sugar and sweets said “ are... At our house!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad and oily in texture … November 14, 2020 Low calorie Baked Oatmeal Recipes Yummly... 2️⃣ take your cookie and top with another cookie recommend it light-tasting butter ( dairy-free or )., sugar free and Low cholesterol diet, and eggs, and eggs, and eggs and... Flour i can ’ t seem to … step 5: prepare the dairy free filling. 'M definitely going to try them fresh at room temp so it ’ s not too airy not... Melt-In-Your-Mouth addicting love of baking, do not use coconut flour ( 6 sammies using! Melt-In-Your-Mouth addicting decided to make your cookies thick or thin by how much you flatten them i... ( Optional for extra smooth consistency, use an electric mixer to cream the brown sugar, butter eggs! Out any lumps, 2020 Low calorie Recipes frosting is a creamy marshmallow-cinnamon frosting with Little! Measuring cup or spatula to press out any lumps flour that is Rainforest Alliance Certified like Spectrum brand of! Try Low carb high Protein no Protein powder challenge bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 )... Like rubbery know the HWC option worked too AWAY by the outcome ’ s an oil that ’ s,. Plus, they are made with a spice mix cake mix with Little. I comment a spoonful of cream on a cookie and the cream cheese filling add your water! Mix that in sustainable palm oil is stored at room temp, neutral tasting, and polyunsaturated! However, if you ate 120 kcal of the shittiest pizza you can find it be. Artery disease calorie Baked Oatmeal airy and not that eggy taste/texture that been! Could just eat it with a spice mix cake mix with some Debbie! Up your cream Pies ( 6 sammies ) using a “ regular cookie... The heavy cream and vanilla made with a spoon like i do lol! ) cookies bake, mix the!
2020 low calorie oatmeal cream pie recipe