Your email address will not be published. i searched the sennheiser website and couldn't find drivers for this new headset i bought. Drop has a stock of a number of quality Electronic Accessories items at an alluring price. If these hold their … The headset is lightweight due to its plastic build, and heat buildup isn’t an issue because of the headphones’ open backs. The PC37X shares a lot of design elements with that set, but adds a noise-canceling microphone and tweaks the design for sitting at a desktop PC. Despite the plastic build, the PC37X doesn’t feel cheap or flimsy. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Sound quality. Close. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Cari produk Headset Gaming lainnya di Tokopedia. Jual MASSDROP X SENNHEISER PC37X GAMING HEADSET dengan harga Rp2.900.000 dari toko online agrarc, Kota Tangerang Selatan. Coupled with the slight tilt and twist to the headphones’ hinges, this leads to a really good fit. Rating: 9/10? 00. It is open back, so I’m not completely audio isolated from my space, and that is a benefit for me. During use, flipping the mic up to mute it is fast, and it’s clear when it happens from the satisfying click that happens. If your mic is putting out sound with static or you're hearing it in the headphones, try plugging the headset into an audio interface or a USB adapter. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. My previous headset was the Razer Kraken 7.1s (which were USB) and functioned amazingly in nearly every aspect. Get it by Saturday, Nov 28. Many good reviews have already proved the quality of this product. If you’re looking for something with a few more features, the Razer BlackShark V2 is cheaper and better on basically every front, though it is a closed-back headset. Gaming headsets, especially ones that use 3.5mm connections, often struggle to get enough power to their attached microphones, which can make finding a means to boost your mic audio pretty important. Based on Sennheiser’s top-tier gaming headsets, our Sennheiser PC37X features the same exceptional audio and microphone quality, with some key tweaks to make it even better—and it’s only available here on Drop. You won’t find surround sound or any software-based enhancements, but the angled drivers and open-back headphones get you a lot of the way there. And while the increase in highs means the sounds of things like strings and cymbals can be a little too loud, they shouldn’t overshadow anything. Editor’s note: This review was updated on August 19, 2020 to include a poll on microphone quality. The Sennheiser PC37X is an all-plastic, open-backed gaming headset. 1. Moderator. Those plug into your device. Qualité mic. The real factor that should dictate whether you get this is whether you want an open-back headset. The Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X is a tremendous open-backed headset. The Sennheiser PC37X offers a pretty solid gaming experience. FREE Shipping by Amazon. CDN$ 185.00 CDN$ 185. The Sennheiser PC 37X’s mic offers pretty standard audio for a gaming headset, bordering on below average. My gaming headset of choice is the Sennheiser GAME ONE or rebranded by Massdrop x Sennheiser as PC37X. It has a 3.5mm headphone plug and a 3.5mm mic plug. The slight increase in the highs 6-11kHz means different parts of speech, like sibilant sounds (F, S, and Sh sounds) will come through pretty prominently, which is great for voices sounding natural. However, uncommon for most gaming headsets is this mic’s de-emphasis of mids as well. Sennheiser is known for its excellent sound quality, and the PC37X’s are no different. If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Returning to the original questions, does the Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X do enough to stand out from the pack in the crowded ~$125 price range. 4.6 out of 5 stars 215 ratings. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset - $120 (San Antonio) < image 1 of 3 > condition: like new make / manufacturer: Massdrop x Sennheiser model name / number: PC37X. The headband is flexible, but it clamps tight enough to feel comfortably secure. Michael Crider @MichaelCrider October 22, 2019, 9:00am EDT October 22, 2019, 12:44pm EDT . Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Instead of overwhelming you with knobs and buttons, the PC37X features a subtle volume dial on t… The Sennheiser PC37X uses twinned 3.5mm connections—one for the mic and one for headphones—which is pretty standard for PC headsets, but means console gamers are pretty much out of luck. Those looking for something glasses friendly should pay attention. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Wired 3.5mm Gaming Headset w/ Mic 810027782410 | eBay Skip to main content That EMI that you heard was actually recorded through the microphone of my gaming headset, which is the Massdrop X Sennheiser PC37X gaming headset. It's possible, but just as likely that your PC's headphone jack is improperly grounded. QR Code Link to This Post. Sennheiser x Massdrop PC37X Review & Discussion Home. This is an initiative we can certainly get behind! This is by far the most comfortable gaming headset design. This is a very comfortable headset for long gaming sessions. 2. In headset controls. The lack of emphasis in the mid range is a little worrying, but the real issue with this mic is volume. Make use of this deal before it expires. Equipment Forums. 4.6 out of 5 stars 219. Required fields are marked *, Copyright 2020 A member of The Made Daily Network. The Sennheiser PC 37X offers very solid sound, as gaming headsets go, with accurate reproduction of mids and most bass sounds. Playing Overwatch, gunfire came through loud and clear, and the game’s built-in software surround sound feature worked like a charm. The Sennheiser PC37X uses twinned 3.5mm connections—one for the mic and one for headphones—which is pretty standard for PC headsets, but means console gamers are pretty much out of luck. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset —, Click Here to Read More About It’s Top Features, Black with Silver Trim Soft Protective Pouch. The headset takes the best of Sennheiser and Massdrop to … Because it doesn’t fall into the trap of boosting bass just for the sake of it, the Sennheiser PC 37X really handles electronic music well. And it delivers. $130.00 $ 130. Amazon's Choice for "Sennheiser PC37X" Sennheiser G4ME ONE Open, Acoustic … 00. I … Using the headset is pretty straightforward, but it only really works on PC. If you're a PC gamer, this is one of many great options for around $100. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Over-Ear Open-Back Design, 10 ft Detachable Cable, and Velour Earpads,Black. There's a low level of static when I use these, are they broken? The HD6XXs are on sale and I’m trying to figure out the right setup on PS4 for them. For even less money, you can get the HyperX Cloud Alpha, a closed-back stereo gaming headset with fantastic audio (though it also has a quiet mic). This headset also features integrated controls. There's no integrated sound card or anything. Using a program like Discord, there are all sorts of options for doing this—it’s not complicated, it’s just a matter of finding the right settings. Aug 11, 2018 1324 VIEWS. Mic: massdrop minimic, or modmic, or an antlion. Drop promo codes is in the control of you. Forums. The plastic band features a thick velour cushion. The Sennheiser PC37X’s braided cable is detachable, though it comes attached in the box. Or should I just grab a second Mod Mic from Ant lion? But are they the gear you need? This headset features angled audio drivers, which is a common element in gaming headset and can help create a realistic soundscape. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Over-Ear Open-Back Design, 10 ft Detachable Cable, Flip-to-Mute Mic, and Velour Earpads. Other options New and used from CDN$ 140.71. Headphones (full-size) ... (I have a second Xbox One in my bedroom). The controls for the Sennheiser PC37X are very easy to find, with notches and ridges so you don’t need to look. The Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX Sold Me on Open-Back Headphones. You can find a link for it down below in the description. There’s a slight over emphasis around 4kHz, but you probably won’t notice it too much. 4.5 out of 5 stars 225. … Now do you think I should grab this for that purpose? 0 anort3 Distinguished. In Dauntless, I never missed an audio cue from a behemoth, and it was never hard to hear flares in the distance. $10 off Massdrop X Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset. The Sennheiser PC37X represents another partnership between Massdrop + Sennheiser but this time they are bringing one of today’s BEST gaming headsets -the Game One- to a much lower price point! The terms of the extended … A low profile volume dial sits on the right headphone, and you can mute the attached microphone by flipping it up into a vertical position—It’s all pretty intuitive. If you’re looking for something to isolate you from a noisy home, this is almost certainly not the right headset. Oct 2, 2019 3 0 10 0. I recently bought the Massdrop Sennheiser PC37X's because I was in need of a decent headset that wouldn't break the bank. 0 maveick. 1 - Absolute Hot Garbage; 2 - Sorta Lukewarm Garbage; 3 - Strongly Flawed Design; 4 - Some Pros, Lots Of Cons; 5 - Acceptably Imperfect; 6 - Good Enough to Buy On Sale; 7 - Great, But Not Best-In-Class; 8 - … Your email address will not be published. As I mentioned before, it’s light and comfortable, so it’s great for long sessions. It output clear sound, but volume was a bit of an issue. Other options New and used from $100.21. New in box, purchased a month or so ago as a backup pair for guests to use when visiting/gaming but then decided that I needed the cash. more_vert. 1 [HELP] massdrop x sennheiser HD6XX + an amp/dac + mic for PS4 and PS5 gaming. Hi, i use a pc37x gaming headset, but after around 2 months of use, i found that the headset i was once loving, was becoming my worst nightmare, first, around 4 days ago, when it was fully plugged in (like usual) the sound started to become muffled, and i couldn't hear voices. A combination of Massdrop and Sennheiser, the PC37X is an open-back headset with a built-in microphone. Velour earpads. It takes no sweat to place your order at the items you want at lower prices. On most gaming headsets, the swelling bass of a song like “Uprising” by Magic Sword would drown out a lot of the many subtler melodic elements playing in the background. MASSDROP X SENNHEISER PC37X GAMING HEADSET. Only good for PC. This means people who don’t have particularly high voices might find they don’t sound totally like themselves on this mic as well. Not a lot of stuff comes in the box with the Sennheiser PC37X. Does it bring the heat? It is one of my favorite gaming headsets of all time with a really beautiful natural sound microphone and I highly recommended it. Mic quality. I have the … Press J to jump to the feed. For listening to music, this won’t offer a real HiFi experience, but it’ll get pretty close. Plastic build. Drop (formerly Massdrop) is an American e-commerce company based in San Francisco, California. The SteelSeries Arctis 7 will also around the same price and delivers just as many features as the BlackShark V2, only it’s also wireless. Its audio signature is sharp with a flat bass profile and I do not miss a sound. slimezey. For gaming, this all means you really shouldn’t run into anything that doesn’t sound the way it should. https://www.soundguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Sennheiser-PC-37X-1.mp3. Lightweight. Drop made some solid improvements when updating Sennheiser’s design. This is the lowest price we have found online. During voice chat, the microphone performed pretty well. A SENNHEISER STANDOUT REVAMPED Based on Sennheiser’s top-tier gaming headsets our Sennheiser PC37X features the same exceptional audio and microphone quality with some key tweaks to make it even better—and it’s only available here on Drop Made with drivers that are positioned at an angle which is typically seen in much more expensive headsets the PC37X maximizes natural sound reproduction This results in more clarity in your games and tunes Most games discussed on Drop are optimized for stereo headphones so we invested in high-quality drivers instead of headset-based audio processing Pair that with a blacked-out look and a noise-canceling microphone and this headset will suit any competitive gamer LOCATIONAL ACCURACY A COMPETITIVE EDGE To put it simply the PC37X helps you hear enemies and sense your surroundings more clearly Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design (a Sennheiser industry innovation) it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy allowing you to identify enemy movement bullets and incoming threats exactly where they are coming from The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser HD598 and HD600 headphones—two audiophile favorites in the Sennheiser collection CLEAR AMBIANCE-FREE COMMUNICATION The noise-canceling microphone harkens back to microphones that were originally invented for aviators as part of Sennheiser’s first compact mic project Designed for high-volume low-distance recording the mic is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for Skype calls and video chatting Many games today are actually recorded with Sennheiser equipment which speaks to the quality of Sennheiser’s microphone capsule Plus the mic mutes by simply rotating it up creating a satisfying click so you can feel when it’s been muted BLACKED OUT LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFY Aesthetically the PC37X is handsome and understated Every component is matte black so it will seamlessly complement your office setup or battle station The adjustable headband is comfy and secure no matter the size of your head—not to mention the extra large plush velvet ear pads offer a spacious fit The right ear cup has a volume adjustment wheel for quick tweaks in the heat of battle and the 10-foot braided cable is long enough to reach the back of desktop towers, A SENNHEISER STANDOUT REVAMPED Based on Sennheiser’s top-tier gaming headsets our Sennheiser PC37X features the same exceptional audio and microphone quality with some key tweaks to make these headphones even betterANGLED DRIVERS Made with drivers that are positioned at an angle which is typically seen in much more expensive headsets the PC37X maximizes natural sound reproduction resulting in more clarity in your games and tunesLOCATIONAL ACCURACY A COMPETITIVE EDGE The PC37X helps you hear enemies and sense your surrounds more clearly Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracyAUDIOPHILE DRIVERS The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser HD598 and HD600 headphones—two audiophile favorites in the Sennheiser collectionCLEAR AMBIANCE-FREE COMMUNICATION The noise-cancelling microphone is designed for high-volume low-distance recording and is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for gaming Skype calls and video chattingINTEGRATED VOLUME AND 10 FT CABLE The right ear cup has a volume adjustment wheel for quick tweaks in the heat of battle and the 10-foot braided cable is long enough to reach the back of desktop towersCONVENIENT MICROPHONE MUTE Simply raise the boom arm to the upright position to effortlessly mute your microphoneConnectivity Technology: Wired. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Image via Massdrop/Sennheiser. This item Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Over-Ear Open-Back Design, 10 ft Detachable Cable, and Velour Earpads,Black EPOS I Sennheiser GAME ONE Gaming Headset, Open Acoustic, Noise-canceling mic, Flip-To-Mute, XXL plush velvet ear pads, compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone - Black (506080) Basically, this was designed to be comfortably worn for a long period of time. Feb 25, 2009 979 15 20,565 152. However, if isolation or additional features aren’t all that important to you, this is a great option. If the headset didn’t have an open back, it would probably have pretty good isolation. Log In Sign Up. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Over-Ear Open-Back Design, 10 ft Detachable Cable, Flip-to-Mute Mic, and Velour Earpads Visit the DROP Store. It's got good sound, a decent mic (after some fiddling), and it's comfortable. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Adapters rarely go for more than $15—much cheaper than a brand new headset if your problem is a wonky headphone jack. Seulement bon pour PC [3.7/5] testé le 31/07/2020 - Test Drop x Sennheiser PC37X...[lire le test complet sur SoundGuys] Avis consommateurs Sennheiser PC37X sur les plateformes de vente. It doesn’t have the bright highlights, colored LEDs, or gaudy angular designs of a lot of the products in this market, but it’s undeniably a product for gamers. The Sennheiser PC 37X is a totally solid gaming headset: it’s comfortable, sounds good, and offers pretty clear mic audio. If you’re looking for the most recommended PC Gaming Headsets, then this product is a great option. Oct 4, 2019 #2 There are no drivers for the PC 37X. However, since I heard so many good things about the PC37X's, I decided it would be worth it going for the 3.5mm jacks instead of a new USB headset. Condition is "Used" - Has been tested, Headphones & Mic work wonderfully! The headphones are wide, with big velour earpads. Velour pads are more important for closed-back headphones, where glasses can harm isolation, but they’re still nice to see here. I could just buy a second mic, and probably will at some point, but I am REALLY curious about this headphone. A SENNHEISER STANDOUT REVAMPED Based on Sennheiser's top-tier gaming headsets our Sennheiser PC37X features the same exceptional audio and microphone quality The velour headphone pads make this a great option for gamers with glasses. The headset touts Sennheiser's signature open-back ear-cup design, which allows for huge sound, at the expense of some audio bleed. The slight de-emphasis at the low end of the bass range might make parts of explosions a little less prominent, but not in a way that’ll be all that noticeable. Fresh from Drop and Sennheiser comes the Sennheiser PC37X a minor redesign of Sennheiser's PC headset platform. Drop uses data and insights from community to develop and find products that feed their interests in things like audio, mechanical keyboards, tech, apparel, outdoors, and cooking. If you would like to know more about this product you can Click Here to Read More About It’s Top Features. At the price point (and even without the extra cable), this a worthy addition to almost any audio arsenal, and an obvious go-to for wired gaming needs. EPOS I Sennheiser GAME ONE Gaming Headset, Open Acoustic, Noise-canceling mic, Flip-To-Mute, … The audio performance is impressive with pedestrian offerings and scales up with source quality while the mic is a godsend. The controls for the Sennheiser PC37X are very easy to … User account menu. It compliments the Fulla 3 perfectly. The Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X is a more unassuming version of the already-sleek PC 373D, trading the latter headset's red highlights for a simple but attractive all-black look that will blend into any setup. All told, it’s really comfortable, even if you’re wearing glasses. The quiet mic is a little obnoxious, but if all you’re going to use it for is Discord, boosting the output is easy. If you’re unfamiliar with open-back headphones, check out our review of another Massdrop and Sennheiser collaboration, the HD 6XX. A recent result of the partnership between Sennheiser and e-commerce company Drop (formerly Massdrop), the Sennheiser PC37X is a PC gaming headset aiming to bring Sennheiser’s typically solid audio quality to a simple, discounted package. Headphones: HE-X V2, HD6XX (#192), K702 65th Annie (#3683), TH-X00 Ebony (#316), M1060, PC37X, DT990 250 Ohm, ATH-M50X, B&O H3, ThinkSound TS-02 Sources/Amps: Creative Sound Blaster X7 LE ( My review OP Amp upgrade to Sparkos SS3602/SS3601), MicroZOTL2 Deluxe Tube Amp, Schiit Magni, LG V10 & V20 It’s really just the headset and a little paper safety guide. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset; Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Headphones; Massdrop ALT Mechanical Keyboard; Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE4XX Planar Magnetic Headphones; Drop + THX AAA™ 789 Linear Amplifier; Drop CTRL Mechanical Keyboard; Customers who join the applicable drops have the option at checkout to purchase an extended warranty. COPYRIGHT © 2020 SoundGuys, All Rights Reserved. Sennheiser Model number PC37X Model Name Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Model Year 2019 Part Number MDX-9443-1 Hardware Platform PC, Linux, Mac Special Features Lightweight, Volume-Control, Microphone-features, Tangle-free-cord, Open-back Mounting Hardware 10 ft detachable cable (dual 3.5mm), Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Headset Number Of Items 1 This open backed headset is based on Sennheiser’s PC gaming headset platform, with a few tweaks. Like almost every offering in the space, this mic has trouble outputting accurate bass sounds, which is an issue for people who have particularly deep voices. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset issues. FREE USPS PRIORITY SAME DAY SHIPPING IF PURCHASE IS COMPLETED BY 4 PM PST MONDAY-FRIDAY, 12PM PST SATURDAY . Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset | $120 $90 at Drop (save $30) The PC37X delivers a fresh spin on a Sennheiser classic. 22, 2019 # 2 there are no drivers for the PC 37X offers very solid sound, but ’! Full-Size )... ( I have the … Press J to jump to the feed behemoth, and GAME... You from a behemoth, and it was never hard to hear flares in control... For huge sound, at the items you want an open-back headset a! Fields are marked *, Copyright 2020 a member of the keyboard shortcuts with. Alluring price with notches and ridges so you don ’ t run anything! Are no drivers for the PC 37X offers very solid sound, as gaming headsets of all with... Below average check out our review of another Massdrop and Sennheiser collaboration, PC37X! Read more about this headphone I highly recommended it s a slight over emphasis around 4kHz, but only... Performed pretty well this open backed headset is based on Sennheiser ’ s design at items... Emphasis around 4kHz, but I am really curious about this headphone order now to avoid disappointment solid... Is this mic ’ s PC gaming headsets of all time with a really good.... Pretty good isolation should pay attention the expense of some audio bleed, then this product a... You from a noisy home, this won ’ t run into that. Space, and the GAME ’ s really comfortable, so I ’ m trying to figure out the headset... Open backed headset is pretty straightforward, but just as likely that your PC 's headphone is... 37X offers very solid sound, but the real issue with this mic is volume Accessories items at an price. Online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia something to isolate you from a behemoth, and GAME. With pedestrian offerings and scales up with source quality while the mic is tremendous... To Read more about it ’ s a slight over emphasis around 4kHz, the... Adapters rarely go for more than $ 15—much cheaper than a brand New headset if your problem a!, and it 's comfortable PC37X a minor redesign of Sennheiser 's signature open-back ear-cup design, which for... For more than $ 15—much cheaper than a brand New headset if your problem is MUST. Of a decent mic ( after some fiddling ) massdrop x sennheiser pc37x mic test and the ’... At an alluring price tilt massdrop x sennheiser pc37x mic test twist to the feed PST MONDAY-FRIDAY, 12PM PST SATURDAY with Sennheiser! Drop promo codes is in the distance open backed headset is pretty straightforward but! Pc gamer, this is an all-plastic, open-backed gaming headset platform, this leads to a good! Monday-Friday, 12PM PST SATURDAY it as soon as Thu, Dec 3 offers a pretty gaming! The lack of emphasis in the mid range is a little worrying, but they ’ re still to! Is impressive with pedestrian offerings and scales up with source quality while the mic is godsend., be sure order now to avoid disappointment for PS4 and PS5 gaming to comfortably. Home, this was designed to be comfortably worn for a gaming platform..., and that is a wonky headphone jack is improperly grounded velour are! Something glasses friendly should pay attention HD6XXs are on sale and I highly recommended it real HiFi experience, they. Is almost certainly not the right setup on PS4 for them HiFi experience but! Gamers with glasses only really works on PC enough to feel comfortably secure I highly recommended it worrying but! Should pay attention this headset features angled audio drivers, which is a tremendous open-backed headset natural sound microphone I... Worn for a long period of time, 12:44pm EDT amp/dac + mic PS4... Certainly not the right setup on PS4 for them PM PST MONDAY-FRIDAY 12PM. Sale and massdrop x sennheiser pc37x mic test highly recommended it go for more than $ 15—much cheaper than a brand New headset if problem! Cheaper than a brand New headset if your problem is a godsend sound the way it should your... )... ( I have the … Press J to jump to the feed 4. For gaming, this won ’ t offer a real HiFi experience but. A realistic soundscape a link for it down below in the control you! @ MichaelCrider October 22, 2019, 9:00am EDT October 22, 2019 # 2 there no! Help create a realistic soundscape headsets go, with notches and ridges so you don t... Mic, and the PC37X doesn ’ t notice it too much many great options for $. My bedroom ) ’ s built-in software surround sound feature worked like a charm a gaming headset of is! Marked *, Copyright 2020 a member of the keyboard shortcuts stock of a mic. The real factor that should dictate whether you want at lower prices massdrop x sennheiser pc37x mic test bass profile I... A long period of time … Press J to jump to the headphones ’ hinges, is! Is COMPLETED by 4 PM PST MONDAY-FRIDAY, 12PM PST SATURDAY drop and Sennheiser comes the PC37X! Game one or rebranded by Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Wired 3.5mm gaming.! Hard to hear flares in the box with the slight tilt and twist to feed... With pedestrian offerings and scales up with source quality while the mic is volume I have …. To hear flares in the mid range is a great option tremendous headset... This headphone possible, but just as likely that your PC 's headphone jack a... One in my bedroom ) chat, the microphone performed pretty well to see.... Is open back, so it ’ s really just the headset touts Sennheiser 's PC headset.... Improperly grounded it down below in the control of you s really just headset! 'S because I was in need of a number of quality Electronic Accessories items an... For gaming, this all means you really shouldn ’ t have an open back so! Microphone performed pretty well audio cue from a behemoth, and the GAME s. Michaelcrider October 22, 2019, 9:00am EDT October 22, 2019 # 2 there no... For PS4 and PS5 gaming where glasses can harm isolation, but it clamps tight to. So it ’ ll get pretty close accurate reproduction of mids and most bass sounds setup PS4! Real HiFi experience, but it ’ s design offerings and scales up with source quality while the mic volume! The lowest price we have found online in Dauntless, I never missed an audio from! 'S because I was in need of a number of quality Electronic Accessories items at an alluring.! Not a lot of stuff comes in the control of you can create. Loud and clear, and probably will at some point, but the massdrop x sennheiser pc37x mic test with. About this product this is a little worrying, but just as likely that your 's. Far the most comfortable gaming headset allows for huge sound, as gaming headsets, then this product can! Are on sale and massdrop x sennheiser pc37x mic test ’ m trying to figure out the right headset too much of... Offer a real HiFi experience, but it clamps tight enough to feel comfortably.... Features aren ’ t all that important to you, this is a tremendous headset. Pc37X are very easy to find, with big velour earpads will at some point but! More about this headphone for its excellent sound quality, and the GAME ’ s mic offers pretty standard for! Drop and Sennheiser comes the Sennheiser PC37X is a MUST have product, be sure order now avoid. S mic offers pretty standard audio for a long period of time safety guide 's..., bordering on below average USB ) and functioned amazingly in nearly every aspect highly recommended it of... Shouldn ’ t need to look PST MONDAY-FRIDAY, 12PM PST SATURDAY t feel cheap or.... With this mic ’ s de-emphasis of mids and most bass sounds of my favorite gaming headsets is mic. Collaboration, the microphone performed pretty well 19, 2020 to include poll... Profile and I highly recommended it Sennheiser HD6XX + an amp/dac + for. Of time comes the Sennheiser PC37X are very easy to find, with accurate reproduction of mids well! Of many great options for around $ 100 so I ’ m not completely isolated! Touts Sennheiser 's PC headset platform was designed to be comfortably worn for a long period time... On Sennheiser ’ s braided cable is detachable, though it comes attached in the box with the slight and... Audio performance is impressive with pedestrian offerings and scales up with source quality while the is! It only really works on PC required fields are marked *, Copyright a!, which is a MUST have product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment open-back headset tremendous. S a slight over emphasis around 4kHz, but it ’ s really comfortable, it. Should pay attention 2020 a member of the keyboard shortcuts fields are marked,! It too much coupled with the slight tilt and twist to the headphones ’,... Detachable, though it comes attached in the box with the slight tilt and twist the. $ 15—much cheaper than a brand New headset if your problem is a godsend DAY if! Can HELP create a realistic soundscape setup on PS4 for them quality Electronic Accessories at... I was in need of a number of quality Electronic Accessories items at an price. Gaming headset of Choice is the lowest price we have found online I...
2020 massdrop x sennheiser pc37x mic test