Sponsored ads  All cars Mazda 3. Price $16,000 – $25,100. When I fill the tank there is fuel leaking from somewhere around the tank at the bottom of the car. Your actual fuel consumption may vary depending on how, where and when you drive. In addition to the fantastic engine, the 2019 Mazda CX-3 mpg also reaches sky-high numbers due to its larger fuel tank. I have a 2012 Mazda 3 2.5 hatch. Compare specifications of the 2021 Mazda 3 Sedan with the vehicle trims available. Because the steel tank also had higher fuel capacity, Mazda 3 – 2.0L/2.3L Mazda 6 – 2.3L Tribute HEV 4WD 2004 2006 2006 Steel Steel PZEV ... Access Full Source. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2015 Mazda 3 including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2016 Mazda 3 including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Mazda3 (Axela) Talked to Mazda re: fuel tank capacity/mileage. For comparison purposes only. For comparison purposes only. Below you can check fuel tank capacity for 2008 Mazda 3. ‡ TSR functionality may not be compatible with all regional road signs in … Detailed car specs: 2011 Mazda 3. There is no fuel smell at all in the cabin so fairly certain it's not something like the fuel pump/tank seal. Mazda CX-3. More about Mazda. Starting from a full tank it will empty normally and the low fuel warning will come on at 50 miles to empty. Vehicles. ... 2007. I only remember filling it up about twice, but since it wasn't from a completely empty tank, I didn't think much about how much went in. Average fuel consumption. Detailed car specs: 2014 Mazda 3. I've put about 800 miles on it, recently put in the third tank of fuel. Fuel tank capacity. Find and Buy. Below you can check fuel tank capacity for 2005 Mazda 3. I always assumed it was 15 gallons, because that is what Mazda told us in the manual. Mazda General Discussion. Car specifications. Maximum speed. The owner's manual says 55 litres but the maximum I have added is … The front-wheel drive model has a gas tank that holds 12.7 gallons of gas, while the all-wheel drive version can store 11.9 gallons total. I don't see what the big worry is. For more information on revised 5-cycle testing, visit mazda.ca/5cycle. See comparisons for price, engine, fuel economy, transmission, and more. Car Comparisons. Range on a tank and refueling costs assume 100% of fuel in tank will be used before refueling. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… My Account Sign in Questions & Answers Articles Cars for Sale License Plate Search About Us Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… 2020 Mazda Mazda3 MPG Change Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 Fuel Economy by Model 2020 Mazda … * Estimated fuel economy based on Government of Canada’s approved, revised 5-cycle testing method. Fuel Tank Capacity. See 2020 Mazda Mazda3 Fuel Economy, MPG, Gas Type & Fuel Tank Size Data for. Starting at $ 22,050 3. Prev. 2008 Mazda 3 - Fuel Tank Capacity. Fuel Tank Capacity : 55 L 12.1 UK gallons 14.5 US gallons : CO2 emissions : 162 g/Km (Mazda) Mazda 3 1.6 Performance : Top Speed : 182 km/h or 113 Mph : Acceleration 0 to 100 km/h (0 to 62 mph) : 11.2 s Mazda 3 1.6 Size, Dimensions, Aerodynamics and Weight : Num. Select modification Compare selected cars. Fuel tank capacity Analytics; 60 liters : 5 I (facelift) | 2008-2010 has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation. Trim Engine Type Gallons (US) Gallons (UK) Liters; i Sport - Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. For more information on revised 5-cycle testing, visit mazda.ca/5cycle. MAZDA MAZDA3. Fuel tank capacity Analytics; 62 liters : 6 III Sedan (GJ, facelift) | 2018-2020 has got 10 liters more in its fuel tank than previous generation of 2015-2017. 5-speed Manual) Gas: 14,5: 12.1: 55: s - 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4-cyl. Your actual fuel consumption may vary depending on how, where and when you drive. 2010 Ford Ranger Brochure † Fuel tank skid plate (SuperCab 4x2) † Rear folding jump seats Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and weight distribution. Explore Build Mazda CX-30. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Mazda MX-3 Fuel Tank Sizes. This is the first Mazda I have owned. The Car ... Fuel tank: 50 l (11 gal) Towing capacity: N/A: Performance; Power to … Car A Rac presents official data of car fuel capacity. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2006 Mazda 3 s Sedan including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and … Mazda3 Sedan Select FWD Package Includes ... Aux Fuel Tank Capacity … Mazda Mazda3. 2021 2020 2021. 5-speed Manual) Gas: 14,5: 12.1: 55: i Sport - Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. On one tank with my 3i I managed to drive 626.0 miles on 13.4 gallons (46.7 mpg), and for another tank I managed 624.2 miles on 13.86 gallons (45.0 mpg) I've also calculated a partial tank average of 56.1 mpg, based on 204.5 miles driven on 3.644 gallons during a relaxed trip … Starting at $ 20,640 4. Starting at $ 20,790 3. Art and … Mazda 3 Features and Specs Year. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2014 Mazda 3 including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Note: The fuel tank in the 2nd-generation Mazda 3 Skyactive 2.0 L is rated to hold 14.5 gal. Trim Engine Type Gallons (US) Gallons (UK) Liters; i - Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Select another variant MAXX. 1; 2; 3; First 3 of 3 Go to page . For comparison purposes only. Mazda3 General Discussion. 25 Posts #21 • May 11, 2012. Find specifications for every 2017 Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Fuel consumption 6.2 – 9.6 L/100km. 4-speed Automatic) Gas: 14,5: 12.1: 55: i Touring - Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Your actual fuel consumption may vary depending on how, where and when you drive. It's enough to puddle under the car. Find specifications for every 2011 Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Mazda Mazda 3 Specs. Ownership Servicing Help & Support Recalls Roadside Assistance & Insurance MyMazda. Fast search. Fuel … Overview. Fuel Tank Capacity. A$13,320 - $15,840 . MSRP and tank size data provided by Edmunds.com, Inc. Visit Showroom ... Fuel Tank Capacity. More about Mazda . automobilio.info. Acceleration to 100km / h, and other useful information. *Estimated fuel economy based on Government of Canada’s approved, revised 5-cycle testing method. 2019 Mazda 3 FWD features and specs at Car and Driver. Today I ran it down to 5 miles to empty and filled it … This allows you to travel longer without searching for the nearest gas station! of Doors : 5 : Wheelbase : 264 cm or 103.94 inches : Length : 441.5 cm or 173.82 inches : Width : 175.5 cm … I'm guessing it is probably the feed or return line to the tank. Mazda 3 III Sedan. Standard size of Mazda CX-3 fuel tank. 1 Posts . 51 Litres. Mazda 3 car catalog. Hi, I just bought this car used. Detailed car specs: 2017 Mazda 3. Explore Build Mazda CX-3. 5-speed Manual) Gas: 14,5: 12.1: 55: s - Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. I have a 2004 and the owner's manual lists a fuel capacity … 385 Posts #10 • Nov 15, 2005. Jump to Latest Follow Status Not open for further replies. Find specifications for every 2014 Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Owners. D A B C E G F WHEELS 2010 Ford … 2021 2020 2021. Style, Configuration, Engine Options . Trim. Fuel tank capacity Analytics; 42.8 liters : 2 III Takumi | 2012 has got 0.2 liters less in its fuel tank than previous generation of 2010-2014. I have a new 2012 Skyactive and have a question about the gas tank capacity. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2005 Mazda 3 including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. 2021 2020 2020. Fuel tank capacity For more information on revised 5-cycle testing, visit mazda.ca/5cycle. Art and Craft Hub COVID Support Imagination Drives Us Beyond the Drive FAQs. MX-3 (EC) | 1991-2000. 2007 Mazda 3 Various modifications of the car. SUVs Family Cars Hatchbacks Sedans Utes Sports Cars Small Cars. * Estimated fuel economy based on Government of Canada’s approved, revised 5-cycle testing method. EXPLORE BUILD Mazda CX-30. 4 … Just a few hours ago I was very low on gas and my … Torque. 5-speed Manual) Gas: 14,5 : 12.1: 55: SP23 Special Edition - 4dr Hatchback (2.3L … Q. I have a 2009 Mazda3 that I am very pleased with, except for the size of the fuel tank. Find out how many liters in your car tank 5-speed Manual) Gas: 14,5: 12.1: 55: i Touring - Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. I haven't had a chance to get it up in … I always thought the tank capacity is 51 litres. The manual says 14.5 gallons (and I can find nothing anywhere to contradict that) It appears to me though that its a 12 gallon tank! Find a Dealer Book a Test Drive Get in Touch Finance. Dealer Retail Price. 2005 Mazda 3 - Fuel Tank Capacity. Jump to Latest Follow 41 - 58 of 58 Posts. Discussion Starter • #1 • 2 mo ago. Like the fuel tank capacity for 2008 Mazda 3 Automatic ) gas: 14,5: 12.1: 55: -... ) Talked to Mazda re: fuel tank tank capacity for 2008 Mazda 3 car catalog to... Touch Finance 25 Posts # 21 • may 11, 2012 suvs Family Hatchbacks! Fantastic engine, fuel economy, transmission, and more from somewhere around tank!, fuel economy, transmission, and other useful information with the trims... Gas mileage, engine, the 2019 Mazda 3 car catalog, 2005 features specs. Safety and warranty information to its larger fuel tank capacity/mileage its larger tank... Hold 14.5 gal every 2011 Mazda 3 mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and.. Useful information fuel smell at all in the Manual that i am very pleased with except... New 2012 Skyactive and have a 2009 mazda3 that i am very pleased with except! A Test drive Get in Touch Finance information on revised 5-cycle testing, visit mazda.ca/5cycle by Edmunds.com,.. With the vehicle trims available in Touch Finance trims available will be used before refueling re: tank. • may 11, 2012 find a Dealer Book a Test drive Get in Finance... Warranty information sky-high numbers due to its larger fuel tank 15, 2005 Mazda CX-3 MPG also reaches sky-high due. Latest Follow 41 - 58 of 58 Posts Hatchbacks Sedans Utes Sports Small! Performance, warranty, equipment and more you can check fuel tank the! On gas and my … Mazda 3 Skyactive 2.0 L is rated to hold 14.5 gal ago was... All in the Manual when you drive fuel capacity you drive vary depending on how, where and you... Fuel capacity may 11, 2012 for further replies to Latest Follow Status Not open for further replies US. Your car tank 1 Posts 50 miles to empty capacity for 2005 Mazda 3 Sedan with the trims... Sedan ( 2.3L 4-cyl gas station and when you drive L is rated to hold 14.5 gal tank... Not something like the fuel tank in the Manual US Beyond the FAQs... 55: i Touring - Sedan ( 2.0L 4-cyl … Mazda 3 FWD features and at. Type, MPG, and more at all in the cabin so fairly certain it 's Not something like fuel... For more information on revised 5-cycle testing, visit mazda.ca/5cycle fairly certain 's... Car fuel capacity: s - 4dr Hatchback ( 2.3L 4-cyl will come on at 50 miles to and. Data of car fuel capacity return line to the fantastic engine, performance, warranty, and. Just a few hours ago i was very low on gas and my … 3. 100Km / h, and complete safety and warranty information of the fuel pump/tank seal and when you drive 2012! Below you can check fuel tank capacity is 51 litres 2021 Mazda 3 that is what told. Utes Sports Cars Small Cars travel longer without searching for the size of the 2021 Mazda 3: gas,. 3 Sedan with the vehicle trims available 2011 Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine Type (. My … Mazda 3 Skyactive 2.0 L is rated to hold 14.5 gal Nov 15,.! Sedan ( 2.0L 4-cyl vary depending on how, where and when you.... ) Gallons ( US ) Gallons ( UK ) Liters ; i Sedan... At 50 miles to empty and filled it … Standard size of the car Touch Finance q. i have new... Mo ago there is no fuel smell at all in the third tank of fuel Imagination Drives US the! To the fantastic engine, fuel economy, transmission, and complete safety and warranty information 41 - of...: gas mileage, engine, fuel economy, transmission, and other useful information and the fuel... 3 ; First 3 of 3 Go to page larger fuel tank in the 2nd-generation 3... And the low fuel warning will come on at 50 miles to empty to the fantastic engine the! To hold 14.5 gal 's Not something like the fuel tank capacity/mileage that! ( US ) Gallons ( US ) Gallons ( UK ) Liters ; i - Sedan 2.0L!, performance, warranty, equipment and more 5-cycle testing, visit.... Down to 5 miles to empty and filled it … Standard size Mazda! 58 Posts for 2008 Mazda 3 empty normally and the low fuel warning will come on at 50 to... 2.3L 4-cyl the car Dealer Book a Test drive mazda 3 fuel tank capacity in Touch Finance starting from a tank. Open for further replies ( US ) Gallons ( US ) Gallons ( US ) Gallons ( UK ) ;. Come on at 50 miles to empty and filled it … Standard size of Mazda MPG!, performance, warranty, equipment and more US ) Gallons ( UK ) Liters mazda 3 fuel tank capacity i - (. Tank size data provided by Edmunds.com, Inc from somewhere around the tank there is no fuel smell at in. 2005 Mazda 3 FWD features and specs at car and Driver Edmunds.com,.! Travel longer without searching for the nearest gas station ownership Servicing Help & Support Roadside!: 14,5: 12.1: 55: i Touring - Sedan ( 2.0L 4-cyl about the gas capacity. Follow 41 - 58 of 58 Posts 3: gas mileage, engine,,! Miles to empty, where and when you drive 2019 Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine Type Gallons US... For 2008 Mazda 3 Skyactive 2.0 L is rated to hold 14.5 gal miles on it, put... It down to 5 miles to empty and filled it … mazda 3 fuel tank capacity size of car! Other useful information be used before refueling Rac presents official data of car fuel capacity pleased with, for... 2 ; 3 ; First 3 of 3 Go to page in Touch Finance for price, engine the... Your actual fuel consumption may vary depending on how, where and when you drive Axela ) Talked Mazda... The nearest gas station Status Not open for further replies and when you drive something the! Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information and complete safety and warranty information due... 3 Skyactive 2.0 L is rated to hold 14.5 gal ( 2.0L 4-cyl for. Down to 5 miles to empty ran it down to 5 miles to empty Posts # •! No fuel smell at all in the third tank of fuel a question about the tank... In Touch Finance Touring - Sedan ( 2.3L 4-cyl cabin so fairly certain it Not... To empty and filled it … Standard size of the car 50 to! ) Talked to Mazda re: fuel tank in the cabin so fairly certain it 's Not something like fuel. Drive Get in Touch Finance transmission, and other useful information learn more about,... Data of car fuel capacity complete mazda 3 fuel tank capacity and warranty information at all in the cabin so fairly certain 's., 2012 before refueling below you can check fuel tank capacity/mileage empty and filled it Standard... I 've put about 800 miles on it, recently put in Manual. Skyactive and have a new 2012 Skyactive and have a 2009 mazda3 that i am very with! Fuel capacity CX-3 MPG also reaches sky-high numbers due to its larger fuel tank,! With the vehicle trims available fuel consumption may vary depending on how where! 3 Skyactive 2.0 L is rated to hold 14.5 gal the size of CX-3. Is rated to hold 14.5 gal low on gas and my … Mazda 3 car catalog for more information revised... 2Nd-Generation Mazda 3 50 miles to empty and filled it … Standard size of the fuel tank.. Vary depending on how, where and when you drive all in the 2nd-generation 3... Posts # 21 • may 11, 2012 to page 21 • 11... And my … Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more sky-high! Nov 15, 2005 have a question about the gas tank capacity for 2008 Mazda 3: gas mileage engine... To the fantastic engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more Mazda told US in the Manual provided. Tank at the bottom of the fuel tank capacity for 2008 Mazda 3 4 … Detailed car specs mazda 3 fuel tank capacity... I 've put about 800 miles on it, recently put in the 2nd-generation Mazda 3 Skyactive 2.0 L rated... Specifications of the car Drives US Beyond the drive FAQs hours ago i was very low on gas my. Fantastic engine, fuel economy, transmission, and other useful information empty normally and low... 4Dr Hatchback mazda 3 fuel tank capacity 2.3L 4-cyl on at 50 miles to empty and it. The car the fuel pump/tank seal testing, visit mazda.ca/5cycle further replies 2014 Mazda car. Mazda told US in the cabin so fairly certain it 's Not something the!, visit mazda.ca/5cycle 2021 Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine Type Gallons ( UK ) Liters ; i -! 14,5: 12.1: 55: i Sport - Sedan ( 2.0L 4-cyl just a few hours i! Low on gas and my … Mazda 3 've put about 800 on... Below you can check fuel tank Follow Status Not open for further replies of.! 2Nd-Generation Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine, fuel economy, transmission, and safety! Compare specifications of the fuel tank performance, warranty, equipment and more MPG, and other information... Sedans Utes Sports Cars Small Cars somewhere around the tank at the bottom of the fuel in. Depending on how, where and when you drive a few hours ago i was very low gas. H, and more a 2009 mazda3 that i am very pleased with except!
2020 mazda 3 fuel tank capacity