The viewing lens is a Rokkor f-75mm 1:3.2 view. Add to Buddy List. 360448,Minolta Rokkor 75mm f/3.5 lens The camera appears to be in good working order but needs a good cleaning. Members Profile . pour identifier rapidement l'appareil depuis son numéro de série: Rollei TLR serial numbers ou www.craigcamera.com . Accélérez votre recherche . Lever to adjust the shutter speed : position B then from 1 to 1/500th sec, Shutter speeds display : B   1  2  5  10  25  50  100  250  500, Flash synchronization : F factory built, no lever. The serial numbers (SN) correspond to the order of production of the cameras. The Autocord series went through a large number of minor variations during its lifespan between 1955 and 1966—at least 17, by one count. Shutter trigger provided with a safety, can welcome a standard flexible trigger. It also leaves a fair amount of space on the right of the top plate for a generously sized film counter with the serial number of the camera engraved beneath. However, some details make it possible to differentiate them. Strap attachement : round head. Minolta AUTOCORD " label on top of the front side. Views display selector : 1 - 12 / 1 - 24. Flash synchronization selector : M or X and two swapping view counter modules, one marked "18" and the other "12". Focus lever at the bottom of the front side. The serial number of my camera is 143649 indicating that it was a 1959 Autocord with an Optiper MXS shutter. While most auto-focus lens designs were new developments, some optical constructions were derived from Minolta SR-mount lenses (as indicated). Porthole showing wether the device is armed (only works when a film is involved). With masks to take 4x5 and 4x4 format pictures in addition to 6x6 and two swapping view counter modules. The camera is pretty near perfect except its focusing lever has broken off at the knob hole. Optics Beautiful condition. round head strap attachments Minolta AUTOCORD " label on top of the front side. $379.99. by … For models I, CDS I and following, it is on the top of the rear door. Shutter : Citizen MVL (B and from 1 up to 1/500 sec). Depth of field board on the right hand side. " minolta AUTOCORD " label on top of the front side (new ''minolta'' design). Some sites tell about 17 models or more (camerapedia.wikia.com), others tell about 24 (tlr-camera.com). Button for multi-exposure. Shutter : Seikosha MX, B position and from 1 up to 1/500 sec. Strap attachement : round head. Film format : 120. ... “ Grade NEAR MINT+++ Serial number Body:176459 View Lens:1953601 Take Lens:2223172 Appearance This item is very clean and beautiful appearance. The list is not chronological, you'll find the chronology at the bottom of this page. Serial number above this label. " I had never shot in the square format, despite being a photographer for 20 years. You can help me completing that list by sending me details and SN of your camera? New listing [EXC+5 Read] Minolta Autocord CDS III TLR Camera 75mm Lens from JAPAN #F180. I found others with this same condition. Only Clayton Rye's site (www.wctatel.net/web/crye/a-cord.htm) had a models listing. Proudly created with Wix.com, Ce site a été conçu sur la plateforme de création de sites internet. Strap with specific fasteners. Provenance : Espagne. Manuel utilisateur MINOLTA AUTOCORD - Cette notice d'utilisation originale (ou mode d'emploi ou manuel utilisateur) contient toutes les instructions nécessaires à l'utilisation de l'appareil. The Minolta Autocord series was an effort by Chiyoda Kogaku Seiko, K.K. Weigh : 960 g. meter and feet focus scale . It seems some I and CDS I models have been produced in 1966, their SN begin at 900xxx. The Autocord series went through a large number of minor variations during its lifespan between 1955 and 1966—at least 17, by one count. Crank to arm the shutter and to automaticaly advance the film. The Minolta Autocord is a twin lens reflex (TLR) camera, made in Japan between 1955 and 1966. The Minolta AUTOCORD Camera. 500,00 EUR. The taking lens is a Chiyoko Rokkor f=75mm 1:3.5 on a. Was: Previous Price $264.99 【Rare! Example: some A-2 models were produced in 1958 after the onset of RA and L-MX. CHIYOKO " logo on the viewfinder cap. It is part of a group of cameras and lenses that belonged to a friend of mine who passed away last year. Porthole for view counter display. These are the reasons why I arbitrarily give unofficial names to some models I discovered throughout my research. The taking lens is a Chiyoko Rokkor f=75mm 1:3.5 on a Optiper MXS shutter, B position and from 1 to 1/400 sec. Requires the Mallory mercury oxide or EPX675 battery. Shutter trigger provided with a safety, can welcome a standard flexible trigger. C $760.85; Buy It Now +C $33.53 shipping; From Spain; eBay determines this price through a machine-learned model of the product's sale prices within the last 90 days. It is not exhaustive: the SN is not always mentioned or visible / readable. Porthole showing wether the device is armed (only works when a film is involved). Two problems: the shutter speed is stuck on 1/100 and won't budge, … Socket for connection of a satellite flash, working with male PC flash cord. The 3.5 Rokkor lens on the Autocord is legendary for image quality. " -) new ''minolta'' logo on top of the viewfinder. Minolta Autocord Medium Format TLR Film Camera 75mm f3.5 Rokkor Chiyoko W/ Case. Button for multi-exposure. Double standard EV scale around the lens : addition of the two figures. With masks to take 4x5 and 4x4 format pictures in addition to 6x6. minolta AUTOCORD " label on top of the front side (new ''minolta'' design). Or is the only way to be sure to compare serial numbers, and if so does anyone know of a resource with the info? For the following ones, the description in green resumes the changes compared with the precedent model or with one quoted specifically. - green figures on black paint background. Socket for connection of a satellite flash, working with male PC flash cord. If the image below looks like your camera, click below to see the full manual. Views display selector : 1 - 12 / 13 - 24, - black figures on polished aluminum background -. Okay, so I got my first 120 TLR, a Minolta Autocord. D'occasion. Includes what you see-Camera, Lense cover, base screw and original leather case case. The Minolta Autocord series was an effort by Chiyoda Kogaku Seiko, K.K. The list is not chronological, you'll find the chronology at the bottom of this page. Send Private Message. Dimensions : 98 x 97 x 143 mm. Shutter trigger provided with a safety, can welcome a standard flexible trigger. … Cold shoe tie for accessory (flash or lightmeter). $279.99 【Vintage! In 1936, Molta would announce a prototype for a new twin lens reflex camera that they were working on which was heavily inspired by the Rolleicord TLR made by Franke & Heidecke of Braunschweig, Germany. !】 "AS-IS" Minolta Minoltaflex I Version 1937 TLR Camera 6x6 from Japan. Sometimes "chiyoko" logo on top of viewer. The viewing lens is a View Rokkor f=75mm 1:3.2. Going straight from 35mm to 6×7 after university and never looking back. Focus scale developed in meters - black figures on polished aluminum background - and feet - green figures on black paint background. Cold shoe tie for accessory (flash or lightmeter). Lever to adjust the shutter speed : position B then from 1 to 1/500th sec. La notice décrit les différentes fonctions ainsi que les principales causes de dysfontionnement. Shutter : Optiper M (B and 1 - 1/500 sec). by turbine blade 54 months ago Autocord repair in Europe? Scale from 1 meter. leatherette covering is very goo 645,11 EUR. Several models are widespread while others remain uncommon or not found. Minolta AUTOCORD label on top of the front side. to compete in the premium-quality segment of the TLR market. " Crank to arm the shutter and to automaticaly advance the film. Not knowing the SN of the first product unit each calendar year beginning, I have arbitrarily placed in this list the years assumed to start production following the introduction of some models and trying to stay logical. small "minolta" on front label. 】 Minolta Autocord L Rokkor 75mm f3.5 TLR From JAPAN at the best online prices at eBay! it was my first cam. to compete in the premium-quality segment of the TLR market. Sometimes certain early models were manufactured after late models. Find Members Posts. There is no fog. on a scale of EV values ​​and sensitivity scale in ASA. Reconditionné . Focus lever at the bottom of the front side, scale from 3.3 feet to infinity. Pros. Your questions or comments are welkom : contact me now. Selenium light measuring cell under the " Minolta Autocord " label, and display module of the solution on the left side. My Autocord is missing the emblem on the top, and no leather. Yes, there are other cameras that have similar or better image quality (depends on who you ask) – the Autocord is on pair with them all. The Autocords are all alike. Focus lever at the bottom of the front side. ou Faire une offre +13,23 EUR (livraison) MINOLTA AUTOCORD CHIYOKO TLR 6X6 120 ROKKOR 75 75mm GARANTIZADA CLA EXCELLENT. pour voir les caractéristiques détaillées de chaque modèle: Rolleiclub.com ; Y a t' il une vie en TLR hors du Rolleiflex ? Size of views : 5.6 x 5.6 cm. I wonder if early models did not have the emblem? The serial number on the camera though is a lower number than mentioned on the web... 165xxx, though this is consistent with 1958. Very Vintage As-Is】Minolta TLR Film Camera 75mm f/3.5 Lens JAPAN #429A . It seems some MXV-3 models have been produced in 1962, their SN begin at 300xxx. Bien utiliser l'appareil permet de préserver la garantie légale constructeur. Shutter trigger provided with a safety, can welcome a standard flexible trigger. Minolta’s corporate headquarters were located in Osaka City, Japan at their primary plant where the Autocord was manufactured. When the counter reaches 12, a button reset the counter to 0. for the next 13 to 24 views when using a 220 film. I've … A rabatable lens allows to adjust the focus point. “ Condition TOTAL: EXCELLENT+++++BODY: EXCELLENT+++++LENS: NEAR MINT Serial number BODY: ... RARE NEAR MINT Read Minolta Autocord CDS III TLR Camera 75mm Lens from JAPAN . $389.90 . Ties with rectangular groove for fastening leather case clips. The list includes camera serial numbers I could clearly identify on the international network. It is called the sport viewer. Proudly created with Wix.com, Ce site a été conçu sur la plateforme de création de sites internet, A first analysis makes it possible to define four main groups : the.
2020 minolta autocord serial numbers