View the real-time MTH price chart on Robinhood and decide if you want to buy or sell commission-free. Do Not Sell My Information. MTH Stock Chart. MTH Current EVR: 3.4: Get the OptionSlam Edge..... become an Insider Member to enable the interactive chart. Meritage Homes Co. has a 1 year low of $25.24 and a 1 year high of $117.06. Simply Wall St. Declining Stock and Solid Fundamentals: Is The Market Wrong About Meritage Homes Corporation (NYSE:MTH)? The […] The construction company reported $2.84 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts' consensus estimates of $2.42 by $0.42. The Meritage Corporation stock price gained 2.85% on the last trading day (Monday, 23rd Nov 2020), rising from $89.83 to $92.39.During the day the stock fluctuated 2.92% from a day low at $90.42 to a day high of $93.06. Beta: Coefficient that measures the volatility of a stock's returns relative to the market (S&P 500). Both MTH and PHM are impressive stocks with solid earnings outlooks, but based on these valuation figures, we feel that MTH is the superior value option right now. The Gold Company that is Turning Down Under Upside Down. Sign up for MarketBeat All Access to gain access to MarketBeat's full suite of research tools: You have already added five stocks to your watchlist. View live MITHRIL RESOURCES LIMITED chart to track its stock's price action. Long. *The upcoming earnings date is derived from an algorithm based on a company's historical reporting dates. The basis for attaching value to a company is, to a great extent, tied to its earnings growth. * qtrly homes closed 3,004 units versus 2,419 units. All rights reserved. MTH Current EVR: 3.4: Get the OptionSlam Edge..... become an Insider Member to enable the interactive chart. * qtrly homes closed 3,004 units versus 2,419 units. Since drilling started a few months ago, the shooting star explorer has hit high-grade gold in virtually every single drill hole.document.write(''); It only gets better. MTH earned $5.65 a per share in the over the last 12 months, giving it a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.37. Receive a free world-class investing education from MarketBeat. Add idea. It only gets better. EPS: The annual earnings per share. The light blue area represents the range of Wall Street analysts' earnings estimates for each quarter. The Earnings Whisper Score gives the statistical odds for the stock ahead of earnings. Financials Valuation. MTH: Get the latest Meritage Homes stock price and detailed information including MTH news, historical charts and realtime prices. Real time Meritage Homes (MTH) stock price quote, stock graph, news & analysis. $109.1 M. Net earnings were $109.1 million ($2.84 per diluted share) for the third quarter of 2020, a 56% increase over $69.8 million ($1.79 per diluted share) reported for the third quarter of 2019. Given that MTH has a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) and an ESP in positive territory, investors might want to consider this stock ahead of earnings. MTH's industry had an average PEG ratio of 1.4 as of yesterday's close. Meritage Homes Corp (MTH) is around the top of the Consumer Cyclical sector according to InvestorsObserver. We also note that MTH has a PEG ratio of 0.58. Meritage (MTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 56.58% and 15.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2020. JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s holdings in Meritage Homes were worth $54,983,000 as of its most recent […] Options . GAAP earnings are the official numbers reported by a company, and non-GAAP earnings are adjusted to be more readable in earnings history and forecasts. Videos only. Over the past three months, the Zacks Consensus Estimate for MTH’s full-year earnings has moved 13.41% higher. Meritage Corporation (NYSE:MTH) is reporting third quarter earnings results on Wednesday 21st October 2020, after market close. No ideas here yet. Price/Earnings: Latest closing price divided by the earnings-per-share based on the trailing 12 months. It is based on a 36-month historical regression of the return on the stock onto the return on the S&P 500. Buying Tesla Stock? In depth view into MTH (Meritage Homes) stock including the latest price, news, dividend history, earnings information and financials. The construction company reported $2.84 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts' consensus estimates of $2.42 by $0.42. MTH Showing strength even when the market is correcting, now the price has confirmed the " Double Bottom" pattern and I have finished buying MTH. Compare your portfolio performance to leading indices and get personalized stock ideas based on your portfolio. nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ? © 2020, Nasdaq, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Stay up to date on the latest stock price, chart, news, analysis, fundamentals, trading and investment tools. NYSE:MTH Past Earnings Growth August 12th 2020. Stay up to date on the latest stock price, chart, news, analysis, fundamentals, trading and investment tools. MTH earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2020. Zacks. MTH is down -$0.94 from the previous closing price of $70.89 on volume of 624,032 shares. MarketBeat does not provide financial advice and does not issue recommendations or offers to buy stock or sell any security. Meritage (MTH) reports earnings on 1/20/2021. View the latest Meritage Homes Corp. (MTH) stock price, news, historical charts, analyst ratings and financial information from WSJ. Earnings: The amount and date of latest Earnings Per Share (EPS) paid out to shareholders. Videos only. I would like to receive Nasdaq communications related to Products, Industry News and Events.You can always change your preferences or unsubscribe and your contact information is covered by our Privacy Policy. MTH Stock Chart. How Meritage Homes (MTH) Stock Stands Out in a Strong Industry. Also, we should mention that MTH has a PEG ratio of 0.59. Real time Meritage Homes (MTH) stock price quote, stock graph, news & analysis. )+[a-z]{2,63}/i);}, failureMessage: "Value must not contain any URL's"});field5.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});field5.add(Validate.Length, {tooShortMessage:"Invalid length for field value", tooLongMessage: "Invalid length for field value", minimum: 4, maximum: 4});function handleFormSubmit(ele) { var submitButton = ele.querySelector('input[type=submit]'); var spinner = document.createElement('span'); spinner.setAttribute('class', 'loader'); submitButton.setAttribute('disabled', true); submitButton.style.cursor = 'wait'; submitButton.parentNode.appendChild(spinner); return true; }function resetSubmitButton(e){ var submitButtons = e.target.form.getElementsByClassName('submit-button'); for(var i=0;i
2020 mth stock earnings