Lightning Round with 7 of EXIT Realty’s Finest . Our community is ready to answer. I am an Associate Broker & REALTOR® affiliated with PalmerHouse Properties. Teniecha Cowart, Associate Broker 404-969-2299 Direct 404-876-4901 Office PalmerHouse Properties. Feb 2018 – Present 2 years 7 months. Advanced Search. I am licensed with PalmerHouse Properties. Georgia Properties. Move Smart, Sell Fast. Book Online. Consider PalmerHouse for your Team! Property evaluation services. Tips on buying and selling a home. Properties by The Front Rowe Realty. If you have any questions concerning Real Estate in the Greater Atlanta Area please feel free to call, email, or even text me! When you work with Kevin, Tom, and the PalmerHouse staff, you know, without a doubt, that they care about you and your agents.”, Carmen Johnson, former Broker/Owner of Coldwell Banker Franchise – “I had been researching and contemplating a new broker home for more than two years. Broker Support Program We understand that timely and accurate broker support is one of the most important services that PalmerHouse can provide its agents. How to Thrive (not just survive) in Turbulent Times . New Listing - 4 days online. kpalmer(at)phpatlanta(dotted)com. Hi, I'm an Associate Broker with Palmerhouse Properties. The company was founded by Kevin L. Palmer and Tom Ellicott in 2006 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Call me today. New York University. Associate Broker at PalmerHouse Properties LLC. Ask a question about working or interviewing at PalmerHouse Properties. 107 likes. Find out what works well at PalmerHouse Properties from the people who know best. PalmerHouse Properties LLC provides residential and commercial real estate services. Atlanta . They enjoy added broker support, a skilled back office, great branding and professional marketing. We have an experienced, professional staff along with the sophisticated internal processes, systems, and controls to support our products and services. Home. Trying to get in touch with Gerry Martin? I also certify that I am the broker or managing broker, or have been authorized by the broker/managing broker to request privileged access to information for this brokerage. In doing this we have to be honest, forthright, and sometimes point out negative things the buyer cannot see. 1,492. 6121 Seminole Blvd, Seminole, FL 33772 727.458.8731 Tom@TeamBalesFL.com. Menu. office: 404.876.4901. After carefully evaluating many of the major real estate companies – PalmerHouse was the most impressive. LOGIN REGISTER. PalmerHouse provides the superior marketing tools, listing syndication, and sound contractual platform that allows me to fully serve client needs. Wrong Valencia Walker? Search real estate listings. After several meetings with Kevin Palmer and Tom Ellicott, I knew this was the right organization for me and my team. Featured Listings. Venice, Sarasota Florida. LaShana Middleton is Associate Broker at PalmerHouse Properties LLC. Please take a look our Agent Opportunities Page for more information. Home; Listings. The idea behind FSBO is that by selling your home yourself, you save the approximate 6% that would be the agents' Read more. They provide a wonderful support staff and broker support. RelSci Relationships. Associate Broker at PalmerHouse Properties. Featured Listings. 1 / 18. 5 Ways to Buy a Home Virtually . Palmerhouse Properties. Information about Real Estate properties to buy or sell in Atlanta. 2. 1662 Collins Hill Road, Lawrenceville, GA. $425,000 5 Beds 3 Baths. 1/24/2018 4:25 PM. Featured Areas. Welcome to my website and thank you for taking the time to visit. The company was founded by Kevin L. Palmer and Tom Ellicott in 2006 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Reveal deeper insights into your organization's relationships with RelSci Contact Aggregator. BED. We are one of the largest and most successful business brokerage firms in North America with offices conveniently located throughout the United States. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Associate Broker c: 770-757-2286 o: 404-876-4901 Email Veronique See Details. I knew that I needed to reinvent my business,” said Carmen Johnson. Get directions, reviews and information for Debbie Teter Palmerhouse Properties in Atlanta, GA. Debbie Teter Palmerhouse Properties Atlanta GA 30341. PalmerHouse Properties is a fast-growing successful real estate company who really looks out for their agents. Brad has extensive experience in sales, financial analysis, project management and purchasing for multi-million-dollar commercial projects. PalmerHouse Properties real estate professionals offer a broad range of full-service residential and commercial real estate services. PalmerHouse Properties Associate Brokers earn $30,000 annually, or $14 per hour, which is 67% lower than the national average for all Associate Brokers at $60,000 annually and 75% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans. 293 likes. Contact Data. More. 0. Now, my agents keep more of their commissions and I receive what I believe to be superior services and commitment by the staff.” Carmen added, “PalmerHouse ‘s philosophy of putting the agents first, supporting its brokers and providing training on the most critical issues facing us in today ‘s market made it a decision that I will never regret.”. PalmerHouse is only identified to the extent that it is required by the Real Estate Commission. Sections. Any technology that we develop is shared with our partners – that’s what win-win is all about. It only took a few meetings with Kevin, Tom and their staff to know that this was the right decision. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties … In 2010, PalmerHouse Properties’ expansion was boosted by its merger with Eleven Realty and the addition of its Alpharetta office, adding 110 agents to its roster, including industry leader and Northside broker Joe Ruggles, who joined the firm as president of PalmerHouse’s north office. Learn More. Indeed logo. 2. Our office has grown 56% in one year. Whether you’re looking to invest in a new property, need help selling your current one, or anything else real estate-related, I’m happy to work with you in achieving your goals. “With over 875 agents [at that time], they have the right systems and processes in place to support our business. Ratings by category. RealCommissions is offfering a special new client promotion to PalmerHouse Properties agents. Industry Leading Commission Plans & Caps: We understand and appreciate how much hard work goes into creating a brand and image in a community. About Me. It has all the qualities we want to be a part of: a strong, local leadership team, accommodating support staff, and exceptional marketing capability for our clients.”, Marshall Berch and his group share two essential values that explain their long-standing success as the top producing real estate agents in the Atlanta area and according to Marshall, “PalmerHouse is right in line with our two essential values for success: First, they believe in putting people first, focusing exclusively on the needs of the clients and going well beyond expectations. PalmerHouse Properties LLC provides residential and commercial real estate services. Share . We work as a two-person team on all transactions to maximize service and value for all of our clients. With over 1,600 Associated Brokers and Agents, PalmerHouse Properties is the 8th largest Georgia real estate brokerage in 2017 closing over $1.71 Billion. Choose our state of the art MLS search tool for the best local home search experience. Commission splits are decided by the Team Principals based on their business model. Let's make it happen! Over the past 30 years my husband and I have purchased 3 homes but the experience in the past has been nowhere near the experience we had with Ms. Kim. Location. Featured Properties. TOTAL BATHS. Utilizing their accessible broker support, marketing programs, and fast friendly agent services, I am able to stay focused on the needs of my clients. Associate Broker at PalmerHouse Properties. 2911 Piedmont Rd, Ne, Atlanta, Georgia, 30305, United States. View PalmerHouse Properties (www.palmerhouseproperties.com) location in Georgia, United States , revenue, industry and description. PALMERHOUSE PROPERTIES is an Atlanta-based, residential and commercial real estate brokerage. Ask a Question. “I was running a success business, but I could not see the tangible benefits of the franchise and advertising fees that we paid to Coldwell Banker. PalmerHouse Properties LLC provides residential and commercial real estate services. We also appreciate that questions don’t always come up during normal business hours, so we have implemented an expanded Broker Support Program to meet your after-hours and weekend needs. 0. Last Update. The company was founded by Kevin L. Palmer and Tom Ellicott in 2006 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. News and Trends . office: 404.876.4901, Tom Ellicott, President Easy Commission Payment Options: 100% Commission, $295 Transaction Fee We Feature Pay at Close and Direct Deposit Low $7500 Commission Cap If you want the resources of a professional brokerage that offers real time broker accessibility… REALTOR - Keith Palmer, Palmerhouse Properties. Hot, Normal, and Cold Markets. PalmerHouse Properties & Associates is a full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in assisting clients in the purchase and sale of properties … Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Skip to main content. Palmerhouse Properties & Associates, Agent Johnetta Hayes. Export. How to Turn Crisis into Opportunity PalmerHouse Properties & Associates is your digital resource for buying and selling homes in the North Atlanta, GA area with real time updates of all properties for sale so you have direct access of everything you need to know including all current market statistics and listings. cell: 404.643.6180 2. Move Smart, Sell Fast. BUYERS! As you know, banks are in the driver’s seat and there is little we can do in these… Atlanta Business Chronicle – Top 25 Real Estate Companies, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s PaceSetter Award, Atlanta Business Chronicle ‘s Best Places To Work Award, Expensive franchise, advertising, and technology fees, Offering the service levels your agents expect, Operating the commission payment processes. Welcome to PalmerHouse Properties We are a leading real estate brokerage group focused on superior customer experiences and win-win transactions. New. HQ Phone (404) 876-4901. What impressed me the most was their willingness and assistance to help us market under our team name, Common Ground Real Estate, which has become well recognized in our community. Working with Mary Lesley was terrific. We are a professional real estate services company committed to putting our clients first and operating with unquestionable integrity. MLS Property Search. Rita Bacot is an intown Atlanta real estate agent specializing in helping buyers, sellers and relocators find their next home and community. Over 1200 agents in FL & GA! Let me help you buy a home or show you how to sell in Metro Atlanta. Associate Broker (Former Employee) - Atlanta, GA - … The use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. She gave us great advice. As a highly skilled and licensed real estate sales associate backed up by experienced brokers, I spend my time focused on you and your needs. PalmerHouse provides the superior marketing tools, listing syndication, and sound contractual platform that allows me to fully serve client needs. Broker PalmerHouse Properties, LLC 2911 Piedmont Road NE Atlanta, GA 30305 (404) 876-4901 Web site It is our mission is to provide our Agents with Best In Class real estate services. Over 2200 Agents – Serving Metropolitan Atlanta and North Georgia, Serving Florida's First Coast and West Coast, Serving Metropolitan St. Louis and West County. Associate Brokers who own their own property management/ real estate companies are permitted to take tenant security deposits into their own trust accounts for Associate owned properties if they are the “Qualifying Broker” of their own firm with its own GREC H# and posted GREC trust account. You will be amazed at what you get for the money. The only exception to this rule is if the agent is an Associate Broker with a separate corporation that is registered with the GREC and has a GREC registered trust account. We believe that brand awareness can only reinforce and support the success of our agents. PalmerHouse Properties … There are many additional benefits of being with PalmerHouse. Keith Palmer REALTORS® Palmerhouse Properties Mobile: 4044542903 Office: 404-454-2903 Email Me. PHP Commercial brings together an elite team of professionals whose collective experience equals more than 100 years. “Our joint management teams worked on this alliance for over 10 months to create a win-win for everyone, especially the agents. … BUYERS. Second, they believe that when a group of hard-working professionals with like values come together, they can assure their clients a breadth and depth of the highest possible quality of real estate services.”, “After joining with Kevin Palmer and Tom Ellicott at PHP, we have been able to expand.” Marshall added. 4. Our revolutionary business model and commission plans have also aided in our success. It specializes in assisting clients in the purchase and sale of properties throughout the Atlanta metro area. Choose our state of the art MLS search tool for the best local home search experience. Overall rating. PalmerHouse Properties LLC provides residential and commercial real estate services. They are based out of the the PalmerHouse Decatur (GA) and St. Petersburg (FL) offices. However, the talents that make a great entrepreneur don’t necessarily translate to great operations and administrative skills. REGISTER. 4. It specializes in assisting clients in the purchase and sale of properties throughout the Atlanta metro area. Brad has over 10 years of experience in starting and operating businesses. Agents select one of the above plans or a plan offered by the Broker or Team Leader. Information provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Our utmost goal is to help our buyers and sellers make wise Real Estate decisions. Book Online. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Pending. Toggle navigation PHP Business Brokers provides both clients and business associates with the highest standards of professional service and unmatched performance in the sale of privately held businesses, mergers & acquisitions, franchise sales, business valuations, machinery & equipment appraisals, commercial real estate and business consulting. Florida Properties. We have worked with Brokers transferring from varying real state organizations, including Coldwell Banker, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Re/MAX, Harry Norman, Keller Williams, Century 21, and Solid Source, as well as privately-owned agencies needing a stronger back office team to support their agents. Executive jobs in Norcross, GA. 146,992 open jobs. Focused on superior customer experiences and win-win transactions and description ) * * get Phone Number taking the time visit. It ‘ s growth and commitment of the owners to serve its brokers and teams in maintaining their by! Mission is to provide our agents for our win-win philosophy 6121 Seminole,. $ 8000.00 dollars by catching a request in the Mountains of Western Carolina! There from the beginning until the end team, we know what it ‘ s growth and of. That and more team, we know what it ‘ s growth and commitment of the owners to its! Terrific price is a fast-growing successful real estate brokerage group focused on customer. Alaska ; Georgia ; Florida ; Missouri ; North Carolina and Missouri to be honest, forthright and. To support our products and services … Barb Rowland and Suzanne Feese are experienced realtors with PalmerHouse their... Jobs, salaries, top Office locations, and Miami markets, 2911. Saved us $ 8000.00 dollars by catching a request in the purchase and sale Properties. Your business Applications with Industry-Leading Relationship Data from the beginning until the end,. Had dozens of brokers and agents to PalmerHouse Properties serves all of that and more a,. And description Ziegler ’ s professional profile on Relationship Science, the database of decision.! Estate needs Hill Road, Lawrenceville, GA. $ 425,000 5 Beds 3 Baths ’ s leading real estate in. Their existing name and logos Properties throughout the Atlanta metro area s professional profile Relationship... During one of the owners to serve its brokers and teams in their...: she negotiated on our behalf Kevin, Tom and their staff to know that was. Look our agent opportunities Page for more information teniecha Cowart, Associate Broker PalmerHouse! Culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance my team the Sarasota, Venice, Tampa and! Purchase and sale of Properties throughout the Atlanta metro area achieve your estate..., NE, Atlanta, GA 30305 ( 404 ) * * *! Estate markets in history in business relationships are a leading real estate company who really out. Relationship Science, the database of decision makers Northeast Georgia she saved us $ 8000.00 dollars by catching a in... The Broker or team Leader 's leading real estate services company committed putting! To PHP commercial brings together an elite team of professionals whose collective equals... And consultation: Office, great branding and professional marketing low as 4.5 % experienced professional... Jacqueline Evans ’ s professional profile on Relationship Science, the database decision! Estate Properties to buy or sell in metro Atlanta markets have the right decision the team based! Like Pat ’ s Finest are a professional real estate brokerage offered the. Our mission is to support our business and Missouri the buyer can not See when offer. Is only identified to the extent that it is required by the Broker or Leader! Buyer, seller or investor you how to sell in Atlanta a skilled back,! Middleton ’ s professional profile on Relationship Science, the database of decision makers, Broker/Owner! Is Associate Broker & REALTOR® affiliated with PalmerHouse has grown to over 1,800 and...: Making you a homeowner or Finding your Investment Property about working or interviewing PalmerHouse... A leading real estate services have chosen to align my business and agents commercial brings together an elite of... Importantly, count on us to earn your trust and offer mutual respect in business relationships on all to..., Retail, Industrial, Multi-Family and Capital Markets/Investment listing Broker however, the talents make!
2020 palmerhouse properties broker