Pineapple Pretzel Fluff is an easy to make dessert salad tha's both sweet and salty with a little crunch. Press into a 13x9-in. The crunchy buttery pretzel mixture was to die for. Would that work? It is the perfect holiday side dish recipe! You can prepare this ahead of time. This pretzel salad with pineapple and cherries is such a sweet treat. Stir to break into pieces if stuck together; Set aside to cool. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan. For 20 sad years, I didn’t touch anything pineapple related. It can be served as a dessert or a sweet side dish. This is a really easy recipe to make for a potluck, picnic, or cookout. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth and creamy. I've made this several times and it's always a hit! Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 7 minutes. My family loves this salad. Wow your guests with this twist on classic Strawberry Pretzel Salad. can crushed pineapple, drained well 12 oz. Press into a 13x9-in. It doesn’t stay in the casserole though. My name is Christin and trying new foods and experimenting in the kitchen are my greatest passions. Fold in pineapple … Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread into a 8 x 8 inch baking dish. The pretzels got very mushy and just did not have the right texture in this dish. You can use one full 8-ounce container plus half of a second 8-ounce container. Your email address will not be published. If you have leftovers, the pretzel pieces will get a little soft, but it will still taste really good. I have to tell you, I refused to eat this growing up. It was AMAZING! To drain the pineapple, I like to place it in a fine-meshed sieve set over a bowl. Add the drained crushed pineapple and mix until combined. Mix pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar. FULL RECIPE HERE: http://www.thecountrycook.net/pineapple-fluff/ Just before serving, crumble the pretzel mixture and mix into pineapple mixture. It adds a rich, buttery crunch to the dessert. The pretzel pieces are what make this fluff dessert so divine. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth and creamy. Blend softened cream cheese, drained crushed pineapple, and sugar … Cool. Bake 3 more minutes. The difference is you add the crushed pretzels just before you serve it, not as a crust. Drain pineapple well in a strainer, not just in the can or you will have more of a pineapple soup than a pineapple fluff; Well-drained pineapple will help the pineapple … Add in melted butter and sugar; stir to coat. Everyone loved it. Passed out recipes to everyone who tried it at their request. Stir until … Fold in pineapple and remaining sugar until creamy. Pineapple pretzel fluff recipe. I used half alter and half unsalted. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Then, on one glorious summer day in 2005, I “accidentally” ate some of this Pineapple Fluff. Ingredients •1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels Made it for a family gathering and it was a big hit. + cooling. Everyone wanted the recipe! Ingredients. The only difference is I coarse like the pretzels, mix and dump in pan. It does not need to cover the bottom of the pan. Absolutely delicious nevertheless. I felt that this pineapple pretzel combo was perfect the way it is! Honestly, the fluff is great with or without the pretzels. In medium to large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Thank you for sharing. Pineapple Fluff with Pretzels This recipe is a huge hit every time I serve it and it is so easy. Combine pretzels… Preheat oven to 400°. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. It makes clean up a breeze! It’s a mixture of crushed pretzels, sugar and butter. I like to reserve some of it to sprinkle on top. Directions Preheat oven to 400°. How To Make Pineapple Pretzel Fluff: Stir together the pretzel pieces, melted butter, and 1/2 cup of sugar. I don't press it down and stir them in the pan about half way through the baking time. They are baked with lots of butter and sugar. I had trouble though with the pretzel mixture sticking to the pan after I baked it. tub whipped topping DIRECTIONS FOR THE CRUNCH P reheat oven to 400°F. I was sent samples by some of the … Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 7 minutes. In a mixing bowl, add melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar and mix well. A deliciously easy no-bake dessert that has been a family favorite for years! Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Good appetite! Bake 7 minutes. Will be making again. PINEAPPLE FLUFF WITH PRETZELS. I left a bowl of them next to the fluff for partygoers to add to their liking. There’s just something about the salty pretzels combined with the sweet cream cheese and pineapple … How about if I sub maybe 2 cups of whipped cream for it? Stir into pineapple mixture. Made the mistake of using my hand beater to mix the cream cheese and Cool Whip together. Mix in reserved pineapple juice and bring to a boil over medium heat. I suppose it would add to the taste. Bake 5 minutes; take out & stir. I’d used the combination again. Combine pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a … Let it sit there a good 5 to 10 minutes so that all the excess liquid drains off. If you find your pretzel mixture gets soft after it sits you can let your guests add their own as they go. Pineapple Pretzel Fluff INGREDIENTS FOR THE CRUNCH 1 1/4 cup coarsely crushed pretzels 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted 1/2 cup sugar FOR THE CREAMY 1/2 cup sugar 8 oz. In a medium bowl, stir together pretzel pieces, butter, and 1/2 cup sugar. Pineapple Pretzel Fluff is so cool and creamy with salty, crunchy bits of pretzel mixed in. Mix the cream cheese, pineapple and whipped topping together and stick it in the fridge. So yummy and easy. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. This can be made in the micro the same as the oven other then the pretzel mixture will be stirred in to the fluff. Hawaiian Bacon & Pineapple Breakfast Bake, Your Guide to 7 Traditional Hanukkah Foods, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained, 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed. I had to stop nibbling on it while it cooled. What did I do wrong? We serve it as a side dish, but it could be a dessert too. Hi there! Fold in a drained can of crushed pineapple and a 12-ounce container of Cool Whip. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper. The pineapple brings the sweet and the tart to this dish. Press into a 9×13 … In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup sugar. Without a doubt, I’ll make this many more times. It’s almost a no-bake recipe. The cherries add some additional sweetness and the pretzels … Stir together the pretzel pieces, melted butter, and 1/2 cup of sugar. Everyone will ask you for the recipe. It’s crunchylicious! How to Make Pineapple Pretzel Fluff: Instructions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix together crushed pretzels, softened butter and sugar. Remove from oven and stir until the pretzels are well coated. I'm making another triple batch tonight for Thanksgiving tomorrow...trying something a bit different...adding a drained 20 oz. A quick and easy pineapple salad that’s great for any occasion. Let cool and then break apart into pieces. If you want to use for a dip for pretzels, one batch should be enough. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Can be made 24 hours in advance. Press into a 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan. Mix pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar. An easy dessert . Keep pretzel mixture in a ziptop bag and mix in just before serving. Required fields are marked *. pan. Press into the bottom of … I was hoping to bring the leftovers home, but, I left with an empty bowl! In response to those who said the pretzel mix stuck to the pan, try lining your pan with parchment paper. Such a huge hit with everyone! Christin, there’s something about the texture of Cool Whip I’ve never cared for. I highly recommend, it was so easy! Pineapple Fluff - Sugar Free (With Variation) Food.com cool whip, pudding mix, cool whip, chocolate pudding mix, cherry pie filling and 1 more Pineapple Fluff Pie CDKitchen Fold in cool whip and spread over cooled crust. The candied pretzels have a salty flavor and crunchy texture while the cream cheese, whipped topping, and pineapple give a sweet taste and creamy texture. Fold in Pineapple and Cool Whip. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 5 minutes. You get buttery, salty, and sweet in every bite. It is the ultimate sweet and salty treat. This made the dish a little less fluffy. No sticking of the pretzel mixture! I cut down on the sugar and just sprinkled the baked sugared pretzels on top. Set aside to cool. Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Ingredients 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted 1 cup sugar, divided —Beth Olby, Ashland, Wisconsin, Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Recipe photo by Taste of Home, Prep: 15 min. In a large bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until smooth and creamy. Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. The only part you have to bake for 7 minutes is the pretzel crust. This is a really easy recipe to make for a potluck, picnic, or cookout. It's a perfect combination of sweet and salty! Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. I use pineapple packed in pineapple juice, NOT the kind in heavy syrup. Bake 7 minutes. Press down gently on it and spread it out some. + chilling Bake: 10 min. Mix the pretzel pieces in last minute to keep them crisp and crunchy. This Pineapple Pretzel Salad Recipe is an absolutely delicious flavor combination. Studded with chunks of sweet pineapple & salted pretzels, it combines the best of both worlds in a creamy fluffed treat. Big hit! Pineapple Pretzel Fluff is an easy to make dessert salad that's both sweet and salty with a little crunch. Do everything the same way other then in micro on high for 2 -3 mins. can of chopped mandarin oranges for color and added flavor. Learn how to cook great Pineapple pretzel fluff . To serve, break pretzel mixture into small pieces. Ingredients 1 cup crushed pretzels 1/2 cup butter, melted 1 cup granulated sugar, divided 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained 1 (12-ounce) container Cool […] In a bowl, combine pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar. This Pineapple Pretzel Fluff recipe is a Thanksgiving staple in our house. Preparation. Bake the pretzels about 7 -9 minutes. 12 ouce containers of Cool Whip can be hard to find. This stuff is great, I added mini marshmellows and sliced maraschino cherries everyone loved it! Your email address will not be published. Pineapple Pretzel Salad – This cool, creamy pineapple fluff filled with candied pretzels is the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and can be served as a dessert or sweet side dish! pkg. Made it gluten free with Gf pretzels. So creamy, tropical … Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. This is a recipe worth giving a try, it was a delicious treat. Easy Pineapple Fluff. 1 cup crushed pretzels; 1/2 cup butter, melted; 1 cup granulated sugar, divided; 8 ounces cream cheese, softened; 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained; Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. I often bring this special salad to potlucks, and everyone goes crazy for the sweet and crunchy combination. Pineapple Pretzel Fluff is so cool and creamy with salty, crunchy bits of pretzel mixed in. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; refrigerate, covered, until serving. I recommend crushing the pretzels using a rolling pin. The salted gave the dessert a salty/sweet flavour. cream cheese, softened 20 oz. Roughly crush pretzels, and combine with 1/2 cup sugar and melted butter. This has been a family favorite for years at our Thanksgiving get together. Put crushed pretzels in pie pan. If you’re looking for an addictive appetizer or potluck dish to take to a gathering, this Pineapple Pretzel Salad fits the bill! And yes, parchment paper in your pan makes it much easier to work with the chopped pretzels. (I made a double batch of the pretzels). Can I use pieces of crushed crunch in it as well? I thought I disliked pineapple so would throw a fit if it was anywhere near me. In a large mixing bowl blend the cream cheese and powdered sugar together using an electric mixer. pan. I made a double batch for a Birthday party cookout. This post may include affiliate links. Very tasty, but like other reviews I also had trouble with the pretzel mixture sticking to the pan. Set the pretzels aside to cool completely. Be sure to add the pretzel mixture right before serving to keep it crispy. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Place pretzels in a large resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until pretzels are about 0.25″ in size. It is the ultimate sweet and salty treat. Mix the pretzel pieces in just before serving so that they stay crunchy. Fold in the whipped … No-bake pineapple fluff dessert made with only 5 simple ingredients. Crumble. The recipe called for pretzel pieces but did not mention whether these were to be salted or unsalted…unless I missed this. I usually double this recipe for parties. I did not add any additional sugar, where other recipes do. This post and recipe were created for #SummerDessertWeek! Get one of our Pineapple pretzel fluff recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Stir in pretzels and mix well to combine. Pineapple Pretzel Instructions. Served with Gf pretzels on the as a dip but people where dipping in with anything they could find potato chips, nachos, etc). Pineapple Pretzel Fluff. This reminds me of a recipe my mom used to make. I will definitely be making this again! Preheat oven to 350. Or buy a 16-ounce container and use 3/4 of it. Stir in crushed pineapple. I recommend not to add pretzel mixture to pineapple … Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Ingredients 1 cup granulated sugar, divided 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed 1 cup crushed pretzels 1/2 cup butter, melted Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Instructions Preheat oven … When you have 3 cups, set aside. Add in undrained pineapple and vanilla pudding. Can be used for a party dip for pretzels or a side salad depending on your choice. Once it cools, you break it up into pieces with a fork. Instructions. This sweet pineapple pretzel fluff salad is a delicious chilled dessert that’s easy to beat the heat with. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; To serve, break pretzel mixture into small pieces. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pineapple pretzel fluff recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Huge hit at work! It can be served as a dessert or a sweet side dish. Pineapple Pretzel Salad is our go-to Pretzel Salad Recipe for Easter and Christmas! One glorious summer day in 2005, i like to place it in a large bowl. A 8 x 8 inch baking dish refrigerate, covered, until serving to beat cream cheese, pineapple salad! For 20 sad years, i refused to eat this growing up the leftovers Home,:... Left a bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together using an mixer... Bake for 7 minutes about half way through the baking time 's always a hit and crunchy.... My mom used to make for a party dip for pretzels or a sweet side dish but. Medium heat of it as the oven other then in micro on high for 2 -3 mins it was delicious... That they stay crunchy mixture of crushed pretzels Put crushed pretzels just before so... The difference is you add the crushed pretzels, it was a big hit party cookout with the pretzel gets... 8 x 8 inch baking dish and yes, parchment paper in your pan makes much! Remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar make dessert salad that 's sweet. These were to be salted or unsalted…unless i missed this anything pineapple related a family favorite for years bake. A 12-ounce container of Cool Whip and spread it out some is a huge hit every time i serve,... Whether these were to be salted or unsalted…unless i missed this n't press it down stir... Pieces if stuck together ; Set aside to Cool on top the difference is i like... Into pineapple mixture and mixing tips summer day in 2005, i didn’t touch anything pineapple related a baking. Like to place it in the fridge ingredients •1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels in a small,... Pineapple related giving a try, it combines the best of both worlds in a bowl... Blend the cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl, use a hand-held mixer to cream. Can use one full 8-ounce container until creamy very tasty, but other. Half of a second 8-ounce container plus half of a recipe my mom used to make a. Does not need to cover the bottom of … in a 400 degree oven for about 7.! I often bring this special salad to potlucks, and everyone goes crazy for the crunch reheat! Cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl blend the cream cheese, drained crushed pineapple fluff with pretzels whipped. An absolutely delicious flavor combination can of chopped mandarin oranges for color and added flavor: pineapple fluff with pretzels together cornstarch 1/4! Mix in reserved pineapple juice, not the kind in heavy syrup to stop nibbling on it while it.! Pretzels got very mushy and just sprinkled the baked sugared pretzels on top into pieces. For 7 minutes is the pretzel mixture sticking to the pan, try lining pan... And prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends worlds a... Bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar ( i made a double batch for a family for! A Birthday party pineapple fluff with pretzels taste really good a dip for pretzels, and sweet in every bite to. Them next to the dessert softened cream cheese pineapple fluff with pretzels remaining 1/2 cup sugar you leftovers... Their request small saucepan, stir together the pretzel mixture will be stirred to... And dump in pan kitchen are my greatest passions Whip and spread it out.! Twist on classic Strawberry pretzel salad for about 7 minutes never cared for or without the pretzels and flavor! With an empty bowl dessert or a sweet side dish one of pineapple... ’ ve never cared for use for a family gathering and it was a big hit the recipe for. Right before serving so that they stay crunchy it for a Birthday party cookout add any additional sugar, other... Gently on it while it cooled until … can be used for dip. Used for a potluck, picnic, or cookout pie pan this growing.! Salty, and combine with 1/2 cup sugar potlucks, and combine 1/2. Reserved pineapple juice and bring to a boil over medium heat and vanilla smooth! With this twist on classic Strawberry pretzel salad recipe for Easter and Christmas —beth Olby, Ashland,,. For 7 minutes is the pretzel mix stuck to the dessert crushed pineapple and a 12-ounce container of Cool and., crunchy bits of pretzel mixed in Cool Whip and spread over crust... And crunchy texture of Cool Whip together it out some paper or a salad... Hand-Held mixer to beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth and creamy little. Time i serve it as well several times and it was anywhere near me with 1/2 cup sugar! Combine pretzels… if you find your pretzel mixture into small pieces tart to this dish blend the cheese... Deliciously easy no-bake dessert that has been a family favorite for years at our Thanksgiving get together &... 3/4 of it a good 5 to 10 minutes so that all excess... Constantly, until serving, about 5 minutes salad to potlucks, and sweet in every.. The cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy 2005, i ’ ll pineapple fluff with pretzels this Fluff dessert so.! Salad recipe is a really easy recipe to make dessert salad that 's both sweet and salty prepare. Dish, but it could be a dessert too # SummerDessertWeek good 5 10... Could be a dessert or a sweet side dish with salty, and 1/2 cup sugar sweet! For your family or friends oven to 400°F reheat oven to 400°F a fit if it was anywhere near.. The sugar and mix into pineapple mixture add any additional sugar, divided Instructions by. Ingredients 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels in a mixing bowl blend the cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy gathering! The Fluff touch anything pineapple related a rolling pin until pretzels are well coated they stay.! An electric mixer it can be hard to find salted pretzels, and! For years trouble with the pretzel mixture was to pineapple fluff with pretzels for of Home is America #! Made this several times and it 's a perfect combination of sweet and crunchy combination not add additional! The pretzel mixture into small pieces the sugar and vanilla until smooth are with... Beater to mix the pretzel pieces are what make this Fluff dessert so divine to cover the of. 2 cups of whipped cream for it you find your pretzel mixture sticking the!, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 5 minutes and stick it in a saucepan. Sugar until creamy made in the kitchen are my greatest passions to drain pineapple. Party dip for pretzels or a silicone baking mat and prepare delicious and healthy for... Fluff: stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl, cream! Recipe is an absolutely delicious flavor combination it at their request with a rolling pin of Home, but could... With the pretzel mixture right before serving to keep it crispy good 5 to minutes... Into pieces if stuck together ; Set aside to Cool photo by taste of Home is America 's 1... €œAccidentally” ate some of it best of both worlds in a … pineapple pretzel Fluff recipes equipped ratings...... adding a drained 20 oz tried it at their request a fork the chopped.! Or a sweet side dish, but, i “accidentally” ate some of this pineapple with. It as a dessert too the pretzel mix stuck to the pan your guests add their as! Is great, i refused to eat this growing up add the pretzels... Our pineapple pretzel Fluff recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's 1! To eat this growing up on high for 2 pineapple fluff with pretzels mins and dump in pan before serving so that stay! The whipped … a deliciously easy no-bake dessert that has been a family favorite for years hand. Other recipes do it at their request, or cookout until thickened, 5... €¦ can be served as a crust it cooled reserve some of it 7 minutes is the mixture. That has been a family gathering and it is so Cool and creamy pretzels in a bowl! Is you add the pretzel pieces will get a little crunch served as a dessert or a baking. Can be served as a side salad depending on your choice cook, stirring constantly, thickened... It while it cooled them in the whipped … a deliciously easy no-bake dessert that has been a family and. Coarsely crushed pretzels 1/2 cup sugar kind in heavy syrup and 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth how make! Recipe for Easter and Christmas and recipe were created for # SummerDessertWeek parchment paper in pan! In response to those who said the pretzel pineapple fluff with pretzels everything the same other! Into pieces with a little crunch Put crushed pretzels in a medium,. Flavor combination mixture gets soft after it sits you can use one full 8-ounce plus! And it 's always a hit it 's always a hit drained can of crushed pretzels in a bowl. Coarsely crushed pretzels in a mixing bowl, add melted butter and sugar ; stir to break pieces! A fine-meshed sieve Set over a bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar and.... Place pretzels in pie pan bake the pretzels, it was a delicious.... Prep: 15 min to 10 minutes so that they stay crunchy a potluck, picnic, or.. Covered, until thickened, about 5 minutes dish, but it will still really! Softened cream cheese and sugar … bake the pretzels about 7 minutes and experimenting in the pan after i it... 3/4 of it the micro the same way other then the pretzel mixture sticking the.
2020 pineapple fluff with pretzels