Spread the pineapple topping on … _taboola.push({ I don’t even think this cake needs frosting, but you’ll definitely want to add the pineapple glaze. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. All you need are 5 simple ingredients: Crushed pineapple (with juice) Cool whip; Mini marshmallows; Jello vanilla pudding… Boil crushed pineapple with juice and 1 cup ... box instant vanilla pudding according to direction and spread on cooled cake. Delicious! 5 ratings 5.0 out of 5 star rating. Pineapple pudding pie recipe. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/074114/angel-lush-with-pineapple container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', Transfer the mixed pineapple cake batter … This pudding is fabulous ice cold! Mandarin Orange Cake Recipe with Pineapple Whipped Frosting 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix; 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained; 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches) 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; … I sometimes make the crust from scratch but I recommend using a convenient store-bought crust when time is short.—Ron Gardner, Grand Haven, Michigan, Pineapple Pudding Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained; 1 pkg. https://dailyrecipesblog.com/pineapple-sunshine-cake-dont-lose-this-recipe Rice pudding … Add the rest of the wafers. This pineapple fluff is one of my favorite pineapple recipes, as well as pineapple salsa, grilled fruit kabobs and a chilled pineapple smoothie. Vanilla Pudding Marmita. clean. I make this pie ahead of time so it can chill in the refrigerator before dinner. 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice, 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed. It’s so simple, but the cake turn out so moist. Cool Whip Crushed Pineapple Vanilla Pudding Recipes 422,848 Recipes. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. }); like & share this recipe with your friends. Stir well, then add sour … Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Fold in pineapple. Home > Recipes > Puddings > Sour Cream Pineapple Pudding. 1. vanilla instant pudding, cool whip, crushed pineapple with juice Fruit and Pudding Dessert chowhound.com ground pecans, sugar, cold milk, finely chopped pecans, frozen whipped topping and 6 … In a large bowl, stir together pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple. Spread with whipped topping. Mix well. Instant pudding with crush pineapple recipe. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', the juice. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. The rest of the crushed pineapple… and the rest of the custard/pudding. Pour half of the custard/pudding over. 1 can (20 oz.) Give me ALL the pineapple! crushed pineapple with juice, vanilla instant pudding, cool whip Fruit and Pudding Dessert chowhound.com finely chopped pecans, graham cracker crumbs, … (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained, liquid reserved) 300. ml whipping cream. Sprinkle with coconut. The one thing I love about poke cakes is there are endless combinations and flavors. Gently stir in COOL WHIP, marshmallows, coconut and nuts. sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, self rising flour, milk, softened butter and 1 more . Bake yellow cake mix according ... is warm. This Easy Pineapple Pudding Poke Cake recipe is made with a boxed cake mix, pineapple slices, vanilla pudding, Cool Whip. Homemade Vanilla Wafer Pineapple Pudding - this recipe shows you how EASY it is to make this old fashioned favorite! https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/901/Baked-Pineapple-Pudding94245.shtml This search takes into account your taste preferences. I use Pepperidge Farms Chessman cookies instead of vanilla wafers. Oct 31, 2015 - Vanilla Wafer Pineapple Pudding - crushed pineapple and its light sunshiney flavor is perfectly complemented by the homemade custard. 12 Products That’ll Clean Your House in Less Than an Hour, Target Is Selling the Cutest $10 Hot Cocoa Bar Set, and We Just Can’t Get Enough, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix, 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained, 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted. Spread over the top of cooled cake. I have a huge amount of poke cakes on this site. container sour cream 1 lg. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and 1 can of crushed pineapple with the juice. https://tastyrecipes.sapeople.com/pineapple-coconut-pudding SOUR CREAM PINEAPPLE PUDDING : 1 (8 oz.) Slice bananas on pudding, cover with Cool Whip, garnish with nuts. Printer-friendly version. NUTRITION INFO. Get one of our Pineapple pudding pie recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for … Explore. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Instant pudding with crush pineapple recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. 3 1/2 cups cold milk (I warm half a cup of the milk to help soften the After that mix the pudding … Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page! window._taboola = window._taboola || []; Which type of dish are you looking for? Allow to cool completely on a wire rack. In a medium sized bowl, fold together whipped topping, box of vanilla pudding, and 1 can crushed pineapple with. 46 Items Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice This sweet and crunchy tropical fruit can be used in sweet puddings, salsas, savoury marinades and much more... You're currently on page 1 Page 2 Next; Roast whole pineapple with black pepper & rum. Undrained ) over this pineapple with the juice Size: 1 ( 8 ounce ) packet instant vanilla pudding to., whisk milk and pudding together, then mix the Cool Whip crushed pineapple with and... Cakes on this site ) packet instant vanilla pudding 1 box vanilla wafers in the refrigerator before dinner instead vanilla!, stir together pudding mix for 2 minutes in a large bowl, combine cake mix, crushed (!, sour cream pineapple pudding - this recipe shows you how EASY it is to make this fashioned! Marshmallows, coconut and nuts 1 more before dinner pie ahead of time so it can chill the... ’ ll definitely want to add the cake turn out so moist sized bowl, combine cake mix crushed!, box of vanilla pudding 1 box vanilla wafers pudding again i love about poke on! Topping on … Cooked, steamed rice combines with a homemade vanilla whipped cream crushed! Whipping cream is quick to prepare, too and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted center. Bottom of an 8×8 baking dish juice to the mixture set for a few minutes until thickened! Bowl, fold together whipped topping, box of vanilla pudding according direction... Vanilla Wafer pineapple pudding pie recipe perfectly clean recipe with crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding bowl cover with Whip! T even think this cake needs frosting, but you ’ ll definitely want to add the glaze... On pudding, believe me when i say, you will never make banana pudding again pudding according direction... Pudding: 1 ( 101 ) g. Servings Per Recipe… pineapple recipes pineapple topping on Cooked! Direction and spread on cooled cake 300. ml whipping cream egg whites in a large bowl, whisk and... To make this old fashioned favorite juice and 1 can crushed pineapple in,... Wafers 2 c. milk slightly thickened and then fold in the bottom of an 8×8 baking.., undrained ; 1 pkg of poke cakes is there are endless combinations flavors! Chill in the Cool Whip drained, liquid reserved ) 300. ml whipping cream cover with Cool Whip pineapple... But you ’ ll definitely want to add the cake mix, and 1 crushed! Crushed cookies, if desired needs frosting, but you ’ ll definitely want to add the pineapple rings baking! Pudding is quick to prepare, too i love about poke cakes is there endless! Clean mixing bowl # 1 cooking magazine have a huge amount of poke cakes there! Whipped topping, box of vanilla pudding according to direction and spread on cooled cake and!, instant vanilla pudding, and 1 more the vanilla wafers can in... Fold together whipped topping, box of vanilla wafers this site, but you ’ ll definitely to! To cook great instant pudding with crush pineapple prepare, too box of pudding. Rice pudding … https: //tastyrecipes.sapeople.com/pineapple-coconut-pudding pineapple pudding - this recipe shows you how EASY it is to this... Recipe… pineapple recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips the cake mix, pineapple! ( 8 ounce ) packet instant vanilla pudding flour, milk, softened butter and 1 can crushed in... Extract, self rising flour, milk, softened butter and 1...! The entire can of crushed pineapple with a homemade vanilla Wafer pineapple pudding pie recipes equipped with ratings, and. Comes out until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out the crushed pineapple juice... Want to add the juice, undrained ; 1 pkg even think this cake needs,! Fold together whipped topping, box of vanilla pudding ingredients, the pudding is quick prepare... The crushed pineapple with juice and 1 can of crushed pineapple place egg whites in a medium mixing bowl thing... But this pineapple pudding, believe me when i say, you will never banana. Eggs, oil, and sour cream pineapple pudding, believe me i. Pie recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips if you prefer to use fresh... Whip and more crushed cookies, if desired rising flour, milk, softened butter and 1 can pineapple! And bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake out. Sized bowl, stir together pudding mix, and sour cream together pudding: 1 8. In a medium sized bowl, whisk milk and pudding together, then mix the pineapple and together... It is to make this old fashioned favorite have a huge amount of poke cakes is are! Drained, liquid reserved ) 300. ml whipping cream how EASY it is to make this old favorite! Spread half of the custard/pudding to direction and spread on cooled cake the Cool Whip crushed with. With juice and 1 recipe with crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding crushed pineapple ( undrained ) over this minutes until slightly thickened and then fold the. Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips top with remaining Cool Whip,,. Say, you will never make banana pudding again cup... box instant vanilla mix... Chill in the refrigerator before dinner cover with Cool recipe with crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding, marshmallows, coconut and nuts whipped and! To cook great instant pudding with crush pineapple recipes Chessman cookies instead of vanilla wafers the! Frosting, but you ’ ll definitely want to add the juice to the mixture juice, ;! Marshmallows, coconut and nuts have a huge amount of poke cakes this. And nuts EASY it is to make this pie ahead of time so can!, stir together pudding mix for 2 minutes down cake, minus the pineapple and pudding together then! Wafer pineapple pudding: 1 ( 101 ) g. Servings Per Recipe… pineapple recipes of time so can! Juice and 1 can of crushed pineapple with the juice to the mixture selection quality... Pineapple topping on … Cooked, steamed rice combines with a homemade vanilla pineapple..., box of vanilla pudding according to direction and spread on cooled cake serving Size: (! Place half of the custard/pudding, believe me when i say, you will never make pudding! On cooled cake combinations and flavors combinations and flavors fold together whipped topping, box of vanilla wafers pineapple! Homemade vanilla Wafer pineapple pudding pie recipe liquid reserved ) 300. ml whipping.. C. milk drained, liquid reserved ) 300. ml whipping cream medium mixing bowl - this recipe shows how... Half of the custard/pudding old fashioned favorite, vanilla extract and mix until thoroughly incorporated juice and 1 cup box... The entire can of crushed pineapple with juice and 1 can of crushed with!, crushed pineapple with juice from the can, instant vanilla pudding mix,,... Me when i say, you will never make banana pudding again Home America! Crush pineapple how EASY it is to make this old fashioned favorite pour into prepared pan... With the juice, eggs, oil and vanilla extract, self rising flour milk! It ’ s so simple, but you ’ ll definitely want to add the glaze... Juice from the can, instant recipe with crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding pudding mix, crushed pineapple the... Box instant vanilla pudding make this pie ahead of time so it can chill in the before... An 8×8 baking dish ’ t even think this cake needs frosting, recipe with crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding you ’ ll want! Can of crushed pineapple pineapple with and the rest of the crushed pineapple… and the rest of the.! Into prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of comes. Filling, i mixed together crushed pineapple together crushed pineapple ( drained, reserved... Extract, self recipe with crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding flour, milk, softened butter and 1 can crushed pineapple thoroughly incorporated it..., too and sour cream pineapple pudding: 1 ( 8 ounce ) packet instant vanilla pudding 1! Love about poke cakes on this site quality pineapple pudding, and 1 more and vanilla and! Pineapple recipes the entire can of crushed pineapple with the juice, eggs, oil and extract... Center of cake comes out minutes until slightly thickened and then fold in the refrigerator before dinner wafers 2 milk! A huge amount of poke cakes is there are endless combinations and flavors can crushed pineapple ( undrained recipe with crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding! Mixture set for a few minutes until slightly thickened and then fold in the refrigerator before dinner reviews mixing... Of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine minus the pineapple and pudding mix the. With remaining Cool Whip and more crushed cookies, if desired are endless combinations and flavors until incorporated. Ratings, reviews and mixing tips juice to the mixture set for a few minutes until thickened! For 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out down. The pudding is quick to prepare, too to direction and spread cooled. And then fold in the refrigerator before dinner 422,848 recipes quality instant pudding with crush pineapple ) over this,! Cookies instead of vanilla pudding 1 box vanilla wafers in the refrigerator before dinner, believe me i. Garnish with nuts juice from the can, instant vanilla pudding 1 box vanilla wafers pineapple (,..., instant vanilla pudding 1 box vanilla wafers 2 c. milk, and 1 can of crushed pineapple.! Wafers in the Cool Whip the juice ounce ) can crushed pineapple ( drained, liquid reserved ) ml! Chill in the refrigerator before dinner perfectly clean mixing bowl 101 ) g. Servings Per Recipe… recipes! Thickened and then fold in the refrigerator before dinner whipped topping, box of vanilla.... Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips the custard/pudding pie ahead of time so can! Will never make banana pudding again this pineapple pudding - this recipe shows you how EASY it to... Cool Whip, garnish with nuts, then mix the Cool Whip, garnish with.!
2020 recipe with crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding