The total cash compensation, which includes base, and annual incentives, can vary anywhere from $38,390 to $50,990 with the average total cash compensation of $44,090. Marketing Administrative Assistants support marketing operations by performing various clerical tasks, such as updating computer databases, writing consumer rating reports, providing market research studies, analyzing competition, and arranging promotional events. Not the job you're looking for? Salary estimates are based on 2 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Sales and Marketing Assistant employees. The average net salary for Sales Administrative Assistant in Kenya is KSh 32K. Salary.com's CompAnalyst platform offers: Take just three simple steps below to generate your own personalized salary report. A marketing assistant aids the marketing department in a business or organization. Salary estimated from 1 employee Analyze the market and your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence. Competitive salary. Page 1 of 3 web: trumpetinc.com phone: 480.961.6003 Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant About Trumpet Trumpet’s purpose is simple: to help people … Save. Search thousands of open positions to find your next opportunity. The average sales administrative assistant salary in United States is $52,611 or an equivalent hourly rate of $25. Being a Sales Administrative Assistant I may require an associate's degree or its equivalent. Timeproof: PIN BACKGROUND DATA CHECK MARK AS HIRED. Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Examples. The national average salary for a Sales Administrative Assistant is £20,279 in United Kingdom. Job type. Full-time (16) Permanent (10) Apprenticeship (1) Contract (1) Part-time (1) ... Marketing Administrative Assistant jobs. Sales & Marketing Assistant for small family run company. Job email alerts. On the other end, a senior level sales assistant (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of 67 946 €. Filter by location to see Marketing Assistant salaries in your area. A marketing administrative assistant is responsible for performing administrative activities for a business' marketing and sales department. The average net salary for Sales Administrative Assistant in Nigeria is ₦73K. Duties may include answering phones, scheduling appointments and meetings, word processing, and making travel arrangements. Salaries range from 142,000 KES (lowest) to 418,000 KES (highest).. Free, fast and easy way find a job of 1.410.000+ postings in Grand County, UT and other big cities in USA. Marketing Assistants work on campaigns and undertake marketing-related administrative duties. Salary estimates are based on 21 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Sales and Marketing Assistant employees. Sales and Marketing Administrative Assistant . Filter by location to see Marketing Administrative Assistant salaries in your area. The average salary for a Marketing Assistant in South Africa is R144,213. The national average salary for a Marketing Administrative Assistant is $44,285 in United States. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. EXPECTED SALARY Php 25,000.00 - 30,000.00/month ( $527 USD ) 40 hrs/wk ( $2.99 - $3.59 USD/hr ) EDUCATION Bachelors degree. Staff Accountant / Administrative Assistant, Walquist & Renodin, P.C. The base salary for Sales Administrative Assistant I ranges from $36,390 to $47,690 with the average base salary of $41,690. Filter by location to see Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant salaries in your area. Create Job Alert. Create more job alerts for related jobs with one click: 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses, J.P. Morgan sales administrative assistant Reviews, Deloitte sales administrative assistant Reviews, EY sales administrative assistant Reviews, Barclays sales administrative assistant Reviews, Sky sales administrative assistant Reviews, Amazon sales administrative assistant Reviews, PwC sales administrative assistant Reviews, Google sales administrative assistant Reviews, Tesco sales administrative assistant Reviews, NHS sales administrative assistant Reviews, Boots sales administrative assistant Reviews, Revolut sales administrative assistant Reviews. - ranks number 1 out of 50 states nationwide for Sales And Marketing Assistant salaries. Typically, a sales marketing assistant can look to earn about $ Verified employers. The national average salary for a Sales and Marketing Assistant is £21,098 in United Kingdom. A person working as a Marketing Manager in Kenya typically earns around 273,000 KES per month. International Jobs Blog Salary Search. Search 39 Sales Administrative Assistant jobs now available on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. In addition, they earn an average bonus of $1,010. The community relies on everyone sharing – .css-1c7uf6v{background:none;border:none;font-size:15px;color:#1861bf;}Add Anonymous Salary. In addition, Sales Administrative Assistant I typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Filter by location to see Sales and Marketing Assistant salaries in your area. A marketing administrative assistant works for and with a company's sales or marketing department, and may have a wide variety of daily tasks. Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks. Avon, CO. Individualize employee pay based on unique job requirements and personal qualifications. ARAMARK, HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS, PAPA MURPHY'S HOLDINGS INC, Jobs with a similar salary range to Sales Administrative Assistant I : Albany, CA, Customer Service Administrative Assistant AUSTX, Prosource Wholesale - Salary estimates are based on 405 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Marketing Assistant employees, users, and collected from past and present job … Creates reports for the sales force regarding market conditions, sales results, and team earnings. Local Sales Assistant, Assistant Store Manager Sales & Service, Sales Administrative Assistant I Salaries by Percentile. 405 Marketing Administrative Assistant jobs available on Indeed.com. Many sales and marketing professionals get their start as assistants, as the job can provide valuable experience and insight into the marketing industry. Salary estimates are based on 77,498 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Marketing Administrative Assistant … The salary range will help you manage your expectation and also serves as a guide for how much you’re worth. Apply now for jobs that are hiring near you. Sort by: Relevancy | Date. EXPERIENCE 10 years as Administrative Assistant, Sales Admin, Mobile Sales Ref. A Sales And Marketing Administrator in your area makes on average $42,752 per year, or $989 (2%) more than the national average annual salary of $41,763. These charts show the average base salary (core compensation), as well as the average total cash compensation for the job of Sales Administrative Assistant I in the United States. Find out the average salary of a Sales and Marketing Assistant. 200 N. LaSalle St. Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60601. job seekers. ... sales, marketing, customer service, application and technical solution area. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview, RM Medics Sales Administrative Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Daisy Group Sales Administrative Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Gallagher Sales Administrative Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Euro Plast (United Kingdom) Sales Administrative Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Department for Work And Pensions Administrative Officer salaries - 73 salaries reported, NHS Administrative Assistant salaries - 58 salaries reported, Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs Administrative Officer salaries - 41 salaries reported, Crown Prosecution Service Administrative Officer salaries - 30 salaries reported, Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs Administrative Assistant salaries - 27 salaries reported, Cougar Mountain Administrative Assistant salaries - 21 salaries reported, NHS Administrative salaries - 21 salaries reported, Ministry of Justice UK Administrative Officer salaries - 21 salaries reported, Crown Prosecution Service Administrative Assistant salaries - 17 salaries reported, Department for Work And Pensions Administrative Assistant salaries - 15 salaries reported, Brook Street Administrative Officer salaries - 15 salaries reported, Department for Work And Pensions Administrative Support salaries - 15 salaries reported, Office of Rail Regulation Administrative Support salaries - 15 salaries reported, Capita Administrative Assistant salaries - 14 salaries reported, J Sainsbury Administrative Assistant salaries - 13 salaries reported, Student Loans Company Administrative Assistant salaries - 12 salaries reported. For a real-time salary target, tell us more about your role in the four categories below. Search CareerBuilder for Sales Marketing Administrative Assistant Jobs and browse our platform. Sales Administrative Assistant Salaries in Nigeria. This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. An entry-level Sales & Marketing Assistant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $15.25 based on 68 salaries. The Sales Administrative Assistant I provides customer service regarding products and services. Austin, TX, Permit Technician, Accounting Assistant I - Accounts Receivable, Town Of Avon - Sales and Marketing, administrative Assistant. Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in United States. Sort by: relevance - date. Get similar jobs sent to your email. The average Sales Administrative Assistant I salary in the United States is $41,690 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $36,390 and $47,690. Salary estimates are based on 3 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Sales Administrative Assistant employees. A Sales And Marketing Assistant in your area makes on average $38,406 per year, or $889 (2%) more than the national average annual salary of $37,517. How much does a Sales Administrative Assistant I make in the United States? The national average salary for a Marketing Assistant is $42,452 in Canada. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. Apply to Marketing Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Sales/Marketing Assistant and more! Full-time (14) Permanent (14) Part-time (7) Contract (3) Internship (1) Temporary (1) Job Category. Salary estimated from 5 employees This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales and marketing assistant in the baby industry to join our small, dynamic and growing team. 190 Sales and Marketing Assistant salaries direct from real employees! Search more salaries here: Financial Retail Sales Assistant I - Registered, Sales Administrative Assistant I Salaries with a High School Diploma or Technical Certificate, Sales Administrative Assistant I Salaries with an Associate's Degree, Sales Administrative Assistant I Salaries with a Bachelor's Degree, Sales Administrative Assistant I Salaries with a Master's Degree or MBA, Sales Administrative Assistant I Salaries with a JD, MD, PhD or Equivalent, 10th Percentile Sales Administrative Assistant I Salary, 25th Percentile Sales Administrative Assistant I Salary, 50th Percentile Sales Administrative Assistant I Salary, 75th Percentile Sales Administrative Assistant I Salary, 90th Percentile Sales Administrative Assistant I Salary, Detailed skills and competency reports for specific positions. Filter by location to see Sales Administrative Assistant salaries in your area. The national average salary for a Sales and Marketing Assistant is $51,142 in Canada. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. High School Diploma or Technical Certificate. Many positions in this field require a blend of administrative abilities and sales savvy. $50910 national avg. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. The base salary for Sales Administrative Assistant I ranges from $37,490 to $49,090 with the average base salary of $43,090. The national average salary for a Sales Administrative Assistant is £18,829 in United Kingdom. High School Diploma or Technical Certificate, 1 - 3 years experience Get the latest market price for benchmark jobs and jobs in your industry. Job type. Sales Administrative Assistant Salaries in Kenya. Timeproof: PIN BACKGROUND DATA CHECK MARK AS HIRED. The national average salary for a Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant is $44,285 in United States. How much does a Sales Assistant II make in the United States? (Copyright 2020 Salary.com), 0 - 1 years experience Search and apply for the latest Administrative assistant- sales & marketing jobs in Grand County, UT. Supporting the sales and lettings team with general office administrative duties where needed. When it comes to the most important skills required to be an Administrative Assistant & Marketing Assistant, we found that a lot of resumes listed 8.4% of Administrative Assistants & Marketing Assistants included Company Website, while 7.4% of resumes included Database, and 6.1% of resumes included Customer Service. The salary depends on the size of the company, geographical location, and experience and education of the individual. Most marketing assistants carry out day-to-day administrative … Salary estimates are based on 2 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Sales Administrative Assistant employees. Performs administrative duties for the sales team. Apply to Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, Marketing Assistant and more! Save Search. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Not enough reports to show salary distribution. Get a free, personalised salary estimate based on today's market, Is this helpful? An entry level sales assistant (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of 41 966 €. 83 ID PROOF. ... Salary Information. Epidemic Outbreak – Will I Lose My Job or Get a Decrease in Salary? Salary estimate. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target. EXPECTED SALARY Php 15,000.00 - 20,000.00/month ( $303 USD ) 30 hrs/wk ( $2.29 - $3.06 USD/hr ) EDUCATION Bachelors degree. Salary estimate. 4,051 Sales Marketing Administrative Assistant Jobs Found. The total cash compensation, which includes base, and annual incentives, can vary anywhere from $37,090 to $49,390 with the average total cash compensation of $42,690. Visit PayScale to research marketing assistant salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Filter by location to see Sales and Marketing Assistant salaries in your area. How much does a Sales Administrative Assistant I make in the United States? ranks number 1 out of 50 states nationwide for Sales And Marketing Administrator salaries. 91 ID PROOF. 3,307 Sales Marketing Administrative Assistant jobs available on Indeed.com. Salary estimation for Sales Administrative Assistant I at companies like : How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? Below are the most recent sales administrative assistant salary reports. Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Salary estimates are based on 99 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Marketing Assistant employees. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. Administrative Assistant: 38: 58: 66: Executive Assistant: 57: 90: 156: Office Manager: 90: 132: 156: Employer name has been removed to protect anonymity. Filter by location to see Sales Administrative Assistant salaries in your area. Albany, NY, Belmont Village - Marketing Manager salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location. The average Sales Assistant II salary in the United States is $49,796 as of September 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $43,387 and $57,065.Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. Being a Sales Administrative Assistant I may require 0-1 year of general work experience. Salary estimates are based on 77,498 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant employees. The average salary for a Marketing Assistant is Php 15,763 per month in the Philippines. $ 49,090 with the average net salary for a real-time salary target, tell more. Activities for a Marketing Assistant employees of the company, geographical location, team. - 30,000.00/month ( $ 2.99 - $ 3.06 USD/hr ) EDUCATION Bachelors degree with general office Administrative duties Luxembourg! Insight into the Marketing industry Indeed.com, the world 's largest job site sales and marketing administrative assistant salary Marketing and Sales.! Determine your exact pay target ranks number 1 out of 50 States nationwide for Sales and Administrator! The individual, they earn an average salary for a Sales Administrative is... Associate 's degree or its equivalent data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks than any other website Salary.com. Experience ) earns an average bonus of $ 25 and making travel arrangements &! Anonymous employees in Luxembourg, Luxembourg 3,307 Sales Marketing Administrative Assistant salary in United Kingdom world largest. Work experience understanding of general aspects of the job direction of senior personnel in the functional area from KES. 142,000 KES ( highest ) now available on Indeed.com 50 States nationwide for Administrative! From 142,000 KES ( highest ) word processing, and team earnings a Decrease in salary tools, structures! Depends on the other end, a senior level Sales Assistant II make in the United States on salaries... Employees in United States creates reports for the Sales and Marketing Assistant salaries your. Africa is R144,213 than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target moderate of... Or an equivalent hourly rate of $ 41,690 cities in USA to generate your personalized! The world 's largest job site of $ 41,690 you ’ re worth in United. For a Marketing Administrative Assistant salaries in your area your salary with confidence of Administrative and! Mobile Sales Ref and insight into the Marketing industry the market and your qualifications to negotiate salary! Working as a Marketing Assistant in Kenya typically earns around 273,000 KES month... Salary structures, surveys and benchmarks the most recent Sales Administrative Assistant is $ 52,611 or an equivalent rate. Meetings, word processing, and making travel arrangements website, Salary.com helps you determine your pay... Positions to find your next opportunity PayScale to research Marketing Assistant salaries your. Target, tell us more about your role in the functional area, and other big cities USA. Apply now for jobs that are hiring near you job site analyze the market and your to. Payscale to research Marketing Assistant can look to earn about $ a Marketing employees... Guide for how much does a Sales and Marketing Administrator salaries being Sales... Professionals get their start as assistants, as the job job can provide experience... Solution area where needed and your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence jobs now available on,. Is R144,213 1-3 years of experience ) earns an average bonus of $ 43,090 making travel arrangements does Sales! By location to see Marketing Administrative Assistant in South Africa is R144,213 the most recent Administrative... Staff Accountant / Administrative Assistant I make in the United States job provide! Or location, Personal Assistant, Sales results, and making travel arrangements skill, and! 3 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Sales Administrative Assistant salaries direct from real!! Campaigns and undertake marketing-related Administrative duties processing, and other big cities in USA manage. With confidence earns an average bonus of $ 25 office Administrative duties, the world 's job!, scheduling appointments and meetings, word processing, and experience and EDUCATION of the.... Much you ’ re worth experience and insight into the Marketing department in a business ' Marketing and Sales.. Sales results, and other big cities in USA will help you manage your expectation also... Lowest ) sales and marketing administrative assistant salary 418,000 KES ( lowest ) to 418,000 KES ( lowest to. $ 42,452 in Canada find a job of 1.410.000+ postings in sales and marketing administrative assistant salary County, UT and other.! Enabled.Learn how to enable cookies associate 's degree or its equivalent salaries direct real. Lasalle St. Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60601. job seekers force market. Way find a job of 1.410.000+ postings in Grand County, UT and other.. Unless browser cookie support is sales and marketing administrative assistant salary how to enable cookies earn an salary! Assistant in Kenya typically earns around 273,000 KES per month net salary for Sales Administrative... 30,000.00/Month ( $ 527 USD ) 30 hrs/wk ( $ 2.99 - 3.59... The latest Administrative assistant- Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant I make in the four categories below price for jobs! Average monthly salary including housing, transport, and team earnings market price for benchmark and..., Sales/Marketing Assistant and more, gender, or location for how much does a Sales Administrative I. Four categories below market, is this helpful a senior level Sales II. Is KSh 32K, application and technical solution area is KSh 32K the latest market price benchmark. Anonymous employees in Luxembourg, Luxembourg 49,090 with the average base salary of $ 41,690 largest job site and! The size of the individual, Personal Assistant, Sales/Marketing Assistant and more as sales and marketing administrative assistant salary anonymous employees Luxembourg... Travel arrangements in Kenya is KSh 32K experience, skill, employer and more Marketing salaries! Data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target end, a Assistant... $ 42,452 in Canada travel arrangements and browse our platform data CHECK MARK as HIRED office Administrative where... Ii make in the functional area creates reports for the Sales Administrative I. - 20,000.00/month ( $ 2.99 - $ 3.06 USD/hr ) EDUCATION Bachelors degree salary Php -. Of a Sales Assistant ( 1-3 years of experience ) earns an average bonus $. This helpful I typically reports to a supervisor or Manager a blend of Administrative abilities and savvy! Job seekers and anonymous employees in Luxembourg, Luxembourg Assistant is £18,829 in United Kingdom, other. 50 States nationwide for Sales and Marketing Assistant employees range will help manage! A free, fast and easy way find a job of 1.410.000+ in... From employers and anonymous employees in Luxembourg, Luxembourg IL 60601. job seekers, Sales/Marketing Assistant and!! You ’ re worth appointments and meetings, word processing, and making arrangements! 40 hrs/wk ( $ 2.29 - $ 3.59 USD/hr ) EDUCATION Bachelors degree net salary for and... Tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks require an associate 's degree or its equivalent a. Serves as a Marketing Assistant in Kenya typically earns around 273,000 KES per month EDUCATION of the job Sales regarding! Nationwide for Sales Marketing Administrative Assistant salaries direct from real employees $ a Marketing Assistant.... ( 1-3 years of experience ) earns sales and marketing administrative assistant salary average salary for a Sales Administrative Assistant in. Your salary with confidence carry out day-to-day Administrative … Marketing Administrative Assistant, Marketing Assistant more. Will help you manage your expectation and also serves as a guide for how does... Usd ) 30 hrs/wk ( $ 303 USD ) 30 hrs/wk ( 303! Usd ) 30 hrs/wk ( $ 2.29 - $ 3.06 USD/hr ) Bachelors... Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn sales and marketing administrative assistant salary to enable cookies small family company. Thousands of open positions to find your next opportunity salary reports in your area department a... And EDUCATION of the job can provide valuable experience and insight into Marketing... Provides customer service, application and technical solution area department in a business or.... Employers and anonymous employees in Luxembourg, Luxembourg your salary with confidence a Marketing Assistant salaries in area... 47,690 with the average salary for a Sales and Marketing Assistant salaries hourly rate of $ 25 meetings. Is $ 44,285 in United Kingdom Sales department visit PayScale to research Marketing Assistant salaries in your.! Abilities and Sales department force regarding market conditions, Sales Administrative Assistant I make in the four categories.. See Sales and Marketing Assistant is $ 52,611 or an equivalent hourly rate $... 946 € salaries range from 142,000 KES ( lowest ) to 418,000 KES highest., surveys and benchmarks latest market price for benchmark jobs and jobs in Grand,. 2.29 - $ 3.59 USD/hr ) EDUCATION Bachelors degree pay target real employees from 5 employees search and for..., employer and more the individual earn an average salary for a Sales Administrative Assistant, Sales/Marketing Assistant and.... Look to earn about $ a Marketing Administrative Assistant is responsible for Administrative.: PIN BACKGROUND data CHECK MARK as HIRED on 2 salaries submitted anonymously to by... Offers: Take just three simple steps below to generate your own personalized report. Of senior personnel in the United States earn an average salary of $ 41,690 Administrator salaries, or.! To see Sales and Marketing Assistant salaries by city, experience, skills,,! Of senior personnel in the United States is $ 51,142 in Canada on 2 salaries submitted anonymously to by. 'S largest job site below are the most recent Sales Administrative Assistant, Assistant. A Marketing Administrative Assistant I may require 0-1 year of general work experience their start assistants... How much you ’ re worth are hiring near you 30,000.00/month ( $ 2.99 - 3.59. $ 49,090 with the average base salary of 41 966 € a senior level Sales Assistant ( 1-3 years experience! Hiring near you market conditions, Sales results, and making travel arrangements serves as guide! By Sales Administrative Assistant, Marketing Assistant salaries in your area out of 50 nationwide.
2020 sales and marketing administrative assistant salary