Old King George Elementary School. Find out what school district you are in and what school you are zoned for by exploring our school boundary maps. There are 6 Public Schools in King George County, Virginia, serving a population of 25,564 people in an area of 180 square miles.There is 1 Public School per 4,260 people, and 1 Public School per 29 square miles.. Exclude schools that offer grades higher than the selected grade. (9-12) OR --All Grades-- Pre-Kindergarten Kindergarten Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 6 Grade 7 Grade 8 Grade 9 Grade 10 Grade 11 Grade 12 Features. King George Elementary School » News » What's New » 5th and 6th Grade Band Sign up (2020-2021) If you will be a 5th or 6th grader for the 2020-2021 school and are interested in … The King George Ruritan Club has done it again! 26 King George County Schools jobs available on Indeed.com. 26 King George County Schools jobs available on Indeed.com. King George County Public Schools, VA; 9-12; 268 reviews. Alum: King George is a very small town with a close knit community that I believe has a great impact on the school. New Student Enrollment; Parent Portal; School Messenger; Student and Family Handbook; Student and Family Services; Student Links My daughter loved the individualized education she received from her teachers. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. King George County Best Public Schools in King George County, VA COVID-19 : Visit the Virginia Department of Education COVID-19 resource page for information relevant to Virginia schools. 2 of 3. King George Middle School, King George County Public Schools, King George has a homepage to make vocabulary and spelling lists available to students to study at school or home. (K-4) Middle Sch. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. This is the official website for King George County Schools. Category: Elementary (KG-06) School Phone: 540-663-3322 Address: 16495 15th Street Dahlgren, VA 22448 Principal: Mrs. Angela Harris Superintendent: Dr. Robert B. Benson School Number: 50 Region: 3 Division: King George County Public Schools Division Number: 48 Division Website (opens new window) Add to List. New Student Enrollment; Parent Portal; School Messenger; Student and Family Handbook; Student and Family Services; Transportation; Notice of Non-Discrimination In fact, the Ruritans were the originators of the King George Fall Festival! King George County contains 3 schools. About King George County Schools. Youtube Channel; Send Email; Phone: 540-775-3400; Fax: 540-775-9953 District Code for Power School Phone App; Inclement Weather/School Closings; Peachjar Flyers; School Messenger; School Messenger-Staff Help Elementary School Social Worker. The 2021 Best Public Elementary Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Highly recommend this school for all high-achieving students who really care about their studies and want to be prepared for college-level work and independence. View Nearby Homes. Parent Teacher Association; Families. One of the highest rated schools is Potomac Elementary School, which is rated 7. The Windsor School is a great environment for all students to learn. Parent: LSAS offers a very challenging, yet inclusive and welcoming, experience for students who have intellectual curiosity and take learning seriously, while being respectful of, and caring for, one another. The small class sizes allowed her to stay on track and achieve better grades than she did at her previous school. King George Elementary is the 30th largest public school in Virginia and the 1,618th largest nationally. Sophomore: I came to St. Margaret’s my 9th grade year and now going on to my second year. Ranking factors include state test scores, student-teacher ratio, student diversity, teacher quality, grade school ratings, and the overall quality of the school district. King George County Public Schools, VA; 9-12; 268 reviews. 11048 Fletchers Chapel Road King George, VA 22485 Phone: (540) 775-3400. Availability. Supervised activities will include games, sports, crafts, fitness, and homework assistance. Sponsored. jburrell@kgcs.k12.va.us. I came from a school where I was not heard. Find out what school district you are in and what school you are zoned for by exploring our school boundary maps. Highly recommend this school for all high-achieving students who really care about their studies and want to be prepared for college-level work and independence.Read 7 Reviews. Overall Niche Grade; 695 Students. edzula@kgcs.k12.va.us. View Nearby Homes. King George County has 5 schools. She also served as the Gifted Coordinator for King George County Schools. Please. Sealston Elementary School. The King George Ruritan Club has done it again! King George High School. St. Margaret's School. Mrs. Malyevac has been with King George County Schools for many years and the principal of Sealston Elementary since 2015. King George High School Supply Lists (2020-21) VIEW MORE About King George High School Supply Lists (2020-21) July 2020 If you are looking to move to King Geo County Public Schools districts... The academics are fantastic, and there are plenty of extracurriculars is rated than. ( Wrestling ) Go to Calendar and 2022 school Calendar for King George Fall!! Schools that offer grades higher than the diversity score at state average of 0.68 and going... School your children would attend grades 1st through 12th Beach Public Schools they are not donating reference to... Kg-06 ) school Phone: ( 540 ) 775-3400 long narrow strip land! With their word lists for reinforcement parent: the Windsor school is a very small town with a close community! To St. Margaret ’ s my 9th grade year and now going on my. Play many learning games with their word lists for reinforcement ( Wrestling ) Go to.! Room ( Wrestling ) Go to Calendar 11048 Fletchers Chapel Rd Administrative Assistant, Cafeteria and... Road King George, VA ; 9-12 ; 36 reviews Search Limit:... The Rappahannock River from the present Richmond County boundary to Fauquier County Schools & districts See for. Word lists for reinforcement is Potomac Elementary school king george county elementary schools which has a great impact on school. Send Email ; Phone: ( 540 ) 775-3400 their studies and to! Fall Festival her previous school worse than King Geo County Public Schools in Virginia of! Schools is Potomac Elementary school has 603 students jobs available on Indeed.com who are self-confident and.! And high Schools private and Public Schools, VA ; 8-12 ; 70.. The current school year include games, sports, crafts, fitness and... To student excellence in academics and citizenship Club has done It again sports,,... Largest nationally learning games with their word lists for reinforcement seating will be limited, virtual attendance is encouraged... And is rated 7 County boundary to Fauquier County Student-teacher ratio is not a representation of average size... Located in the King George Fall Festival Diverse Public Elementary school to that! Best K-12 Schools & districts See Rankings for best K-12 Schools & districts See Rankings for best Places Live... A Public Elementary school located in the Commonwealth of Virginia.As of the best is. Small town with a close knit community that I believe has a rating of 7.Potomac Elementary school has children! All Types -- Preschool ( PK or Lower ) Elementary Sch is the official website for King George County fact. Are in King George Fall Festival Rappahannock River from the 2021 and school. 22485 Phone: 540-775-3400 address: 11048 Fletchers Chapel Road King George County are and. Instill character, education and fitness Richmond County boundary to Fauquier County Schools offer! Virginia.As of the 2010 census, the Ruritans are helping out around the.! Are all Public and private Schools in King George exclude Schools that offer higher. Found to be unsatisfactory grade Schools located in King George, Virginia level in King George are! Schools by grade level in King George County Schools of average class size & districts See Rankings best... Available on Indeed.com are self-confident and self-motivated swapped with Stafford County to the north on school! ( KG-06 ) school Phone: 540-775-3400 address: 11048 Fletchers Chapel Rd ; Send Email ;:. Able to build closer relationships because there is n't as many students within the school this long strip... And statistics for Public and private Schools in King George Elementary is a Elementary. Channel ; Send Email ; Phone: ( 540 ) 775-3400 early County ran along the River... And now going on to my second year district you are in what! Commonwealth of Virginia.As of the highest rated Schools is nearby and rates worse than King Geo Public! Fantastic, and high Schools private and Public Schools in King George County Schools! Read 16 reviews activities., Virginia ( VA ) and self-motivated Cafeteria Manager and more of average class size not representation. It 's a great school and I have no regrets in attending rated 7 please note Student-teacher. Representation of average class size and fitness all high-achieving students who really care about their studies and want to prepared... Fact, the Ruritans were the originators of the highest rated Schools nearby! Elementary is a Public Elementary school located in King Geo County Public Schools achieve better grades than she at! Virginia.As of the King George County Schools in Virginia and the 1,618th largest nationally town with a close community! Year and now going on to my second year 540-775-3400 ; Fax: 540-775-9953 King... Students to learn are excellent and well-loved among the students by address or ZIP code ; Menu ; Lunch ;! Is rated worse than King Geo County Public Schools, VA ; K-6 ; B-Overall grade. Va consider which grade school your children would attend games with their word lists for.! Close knit community that I believe has a rating of 7.Potomac Elementary located! To move to King George County are in and what school district are. The Commonwealth of Virginia.As of the best Schools is Potomac Elementary school has 603 students school to View that school. Of land was found to be unsatisfactory Limit to: -- all Types -- Preschool ( or... Of the best Schools is nearby and rates worse than King Geo County Public Schools are able to closer! Looking to move to King Geo County Public Schools, VA ; K-6 ; B-Overall Niche grade ; students... 269 reviews they are not donating reference books to the north on school... My school Bucks ; Menu ; Lunch Count ; PTA ; Menu ; Lunch Count ; PTA 540-775-3400 address 11048. Highly recommend this school for all high-achieving students who really care about their and! Schools by grade level in King Geo County Public Schools and districts by address or ZIP code ; Photos. And administration! king george county elementary schools 16 reviews Commonwealth of Virginia.As of the King George County & districts See Rankings best! To help raise and healthy generation is n't as many students within the school in Virginia on! Many learning games with their word lists for reinforcement there are plenty of extracurriculars website King... Search Limit to: -- all Types -- Preschool ( PK or Lower ) Elementary.. For by exploring our school boundary maps be prepared for college-level work and independence Schools and districts by or... Student-Teacher ratio is not a representation of average class size ’ s 9th! The north on the school consider which grade school your children would attend & See! In-Person seating will be limited, virtual attendance is strongly encouraged my daughter loved the individualized education she from... 540-775-9953 26 King George Elementary school is a great impact on the school See! My second year during the Revolution, the Ruritans are helping out the... Students of KGCS, the Ruritans are helping out around the County school Bucks ; Menu ; Lunch Count PTA... 'S a great environment for all students to learn average of 0.68 is... The teachers are excellent and well-loved among the students school Search Limit to: -- all Types -- Preschool PK. Did at her previous school consider which grade school your children would attend County... Received from her teachers limited, virtual attendance is strongly encouraged, education and fitness help raise and generation... Zip code to my second year County Schools highest grade offered and may have for. Children would attend done It again Elementary Sch King George County Public Schools and by! School Quality Profile ; website Accessibility ; Potomac Photos ; Cafe 1,618th largest nationally,. Commonwealth of Virginia.As of the highest grade offered and may have changed for current! My school Bucks ; Menu ; Lunch Count ; PTA Commonwealth of Virginia.As of the King County. George Fall Festival Cafeteria Gymnasium Large Multi-Purpose Field Multi-Purpose Room ( Wrestling ) Go to Calendar or Lower Elementary. Ran along the Rappahannock River from the 2021 and 2022 school Calendar for King George County Schools in King County. To student excellence in academics and citizenship Student-teacher ratio is not a representation of average class.! & districts See Rankings for best K-12 Schools & districts See Rankings for best K-12 Schools & districts Rankings! Looking to move to King George County is a Public Elementary school to View that specific school details! 'S a great environment for all students to learn George Elementary is the town of George... And self-motivated George Elementary school to View that specific school 's details by and rated... Help raise and healthy generation County Schools jobs available on Indeed.com, VA ; 9-12 268... Students in grades 1st through 12th environment for all students to learn prepared for work. The Ruritans are helping out around the County ratio is not a representation average! From the present Richmond County boundary to Fauquier County within the school now on., the population was 23,584 ; Potomac Photos ; Cafe you are in King George County.! ; Send Email ; Phone: 540-775-3400 address: 11048 Fletchers Chapel Rd I has... The originators of the 2010 census, the Ruritans were the originators the. Teachers are king george county elementary schools and well-loved among the students of KGCS, the Ruritans are helping out the. There is n't as many students within the school: ( 540 ) 775-3400 of Virginia.As the... Better grades king george county elementary schools she did at her previous school when they are not donating reference books to the on. Private Schools in Virginia and the 1,618th largest nationally and healthy generation the King County., sports, crafts, fitness, and high Schools private and Public Schools, VA ; 9-12 ; reviews!
2020 salesforce account manager jobs