Looking for Santa Maria Hotel? The following is a complete list of all Hampton by Hilton hotels in Santa Maria. Every time I have plans to go to Santa Maria, I have stayed at” more, “ breakfast here so you're on your own for breakfast. Hotel website. (805) … BUT THIS PLACE WAS AMAZEBALLS! Free Wifi. Best Santa Maria Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find 5,537 traveller reviews, 1,605 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Santa Maria, California, United States. The Historic Santa Maria Inn. • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Attentive staff, • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location, • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location, • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location, • San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from central Santa Maria, • Santa Maria, CA (SMX-Santa Maria Public), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from central Santa Maria, • Hottest months: September, October, August, July (average 63°F), • Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 53°F), • Rainiest months: February, January, March, and December (average 3 inches of rainfall). There's a lot visitors like about Santa Maria, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Guests enjoy the convenient parking. Marian Regional Medical Center is a hospital located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from central Santa Maria. View all details. 5,548 reviews. Worst customer service. The motel offers free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking. Fitness Center Located in the spectacular Central Coast wine country, Santa Maria Inn has been a California landmark since 1917. Find the best last minute hotels in Santa Maria, backed by our daily Hot Rate deals. Radisson Hotel Santa Maria. If you like quiet time surrounded by flowers and greenery, then make a stop at Santa Maria Fairpark located 26.6 mi (42.9 km) from the centre of San Luis Obispo. Holiday Motel features cable TV and work … A $5.00 redemption fee is charged for each reward night redeemed unless you redeem on our app or if you have an open Hotels.com® Rewards Visa® Credit Card account. I might stay here again. Hotel in Santa Maria This hotel is located off Highway 101 in Santa Maria. Show Prices. Hi there! Hotels.com and the Hotels.com logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hotels.com, LP in the United States and/ or other countries. Since sleeping is why most of us get a hotel I can only give 3 stars. The Candlewood Suites I've stayed in back in Texas were much better.” more, “If you are elk member and like wineries, trails and beaches, this place is great. Easy on and off 101. Santa Maria Hotels - Hampton by Hilton. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Free parking. Guests love our spacious rooms, free WiFi, free hot breakfast, pool and fitness center. The #1 Best Value of 28 places to stay in Santa Maria. They're located close to the airport. He was there for over 48 hours. Hilton Garden Inn San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach. A stop at other sights like Boomers! “note: this review may be biased due to the fact we stayed at the (not-so) quality inn the night prior and im comparing. It was just okay. This Santa Maria motel is within a 10-minute walk of the Town Center West Shopping Center. we are now staying here for future stays when in the area. SAVE! Budget-friendly hotels and other affordable accommodation options, Four- and five-star hotels with extra comfort and convenience, Self-catered rooms and properties equipped with kitchens or kitchenettes, Hotels and resorts located on the beach or nearby, Hotels with indoor or outdoor pools, plus rooms with private pool options, Child-friendly hotels, resorts, and other places to stay with kids. Called the front desk and not once did they answer my calls. Free parking. Compare prices of 31 hotels in Santa Maria … #2 Best Value of 28 places to stay in Santa Maria. The Fairfield by Marriott, Santa Maria, CA is conveniently located in the heart of California's Central Coast Wine Country and just off Highway 101. Hotels Lodging Corporate Lodging. the night before we…” more, You can request information from this business, “ to expectations. Your safety is our top prioritySee our travel guidance on COVID-19. Our booking guide lists everything from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Santa Maria, CA . Santa Maria and Santa Maria Country Club will create memories. It was like I turned back in time... the furniture was older an Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers. Free Wifi. Want to stretch your legs some more? The Friendliest Hotel in Santa Maria, CA! Check in was a pleasure to say the least. I will never book in this hotel again.” more, “It's obvious the hotel staff does not monitor the parking lot. Town and Country. Hotels Hotels in North America Hotels in the United States Hotels in California Hotels in Santa Maria Santa Maria Motels. Requested housekeeping for towels that I never received. He was in the decomposition state” more, “Staid here while traveling, got an upgraded room which was very clean and presentable, considering I am in hotel management hats off to your cleaning staff on this room. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Find the perfect hotel for your stay in Santa Maria, CA. Santa Maria has other activities you might want to enjoy such as Los Padres National Forest. Compare 16 hotels in Santa Maria using 5621 real guest reviews. They seemed a bit of a ways off the freeway but don't quote me on that. Front desk staff” more, “ uncomfortable it was difficult to sleep, and we booked the room for three nights. This charming hotel in Santa Maria, CA blends the style and elegance … Search our directory of hotels in Santa Maria, CA and find the lowest rates. The hotel service has gone from good to extremely bad. The choice for Santa Maria CA Hotels, the Marriott Fairfield Inn Santa Maria provides lodging near Santa Barbara County Wine Country, Santa Maria is located in the heart of California's Central Coast … On 9/25/20, I found my brother deceased in his car. Explore our hotels in Santa Maria, CA. My room felt very clean and the mattress was comfortable. Have a relaxing day visiting Los Padres National Forest. Details. © 2020 Hotels.com is an Expedia Group company. It's clean and quiet. 107 reviews of Best Western Plus Big America "Despite the fact that it had an older exterior the rooms werent bad. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hotels in Santa Maria, CA. Hilton's hotels and resorts offer experiences and amenities to fit all of your travel needs. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Santa Maria Hotels 】 Get deals at Santa Maria’s best hotels online! Hotels.com travelers also say the area is family-friendly and has lots of nice beaches. #3 Best Value of 28 places to stay in Santa Maria. Earn free nights and get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com! Details on site. WiFi and parking are free, and … Head to Simas Park, located nearby. If you want to see more of the museums in Santa Maria, you can easily walk to Santa Maria Valley Historical Society or Natural History Museum. View deals for Motel 6 Santa Maria, CA, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. All rights reserved. Santa Maria is minutes away. View deals from AU$76 per night, see photos and read reviews for the best Santa Maria hotels from travellers like you - then compare today's prices from up to 200 sites on Tripadvisor. Looking for hotels in Santa Maria, CA? I called Wine Stone Inn and let them know ahead of time since I noticed they include room snacks and continental breakfast” more, “ are larger than a standard motel, and every aspect of their hospitality is several ticks above what you might expect from a hotel at this price point. Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 hours before check-in. Best Santa Maria motels. Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Santa Maria: Join now! It has a fitness center with cardio equipment, and offers spacious rooms with cable TV, and free Wi-Fi. It is not the historical hotel that you want to stay at anymore. we got to check in early.…” more, “We booked our hotel stay thru Travelocity, but unbeknownst to us, hotel was unable to fulfill the room we requested. When we arrived, we found that they had already placed us in an…” more, “we only stayed here for one night, but the next day we both decided that pismo, you're so yesterday. Excludes taxes and fees. Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Maria 2190 Preisker Lane Santa Maria, California 93458 … Show Prices. Nothing fancy but if all you want is a clean bed then this might be a hotel to put on your…” more, “One of the worst hotels I've stayed in Santa María. Find the best Hotels on Yelp: search reviews of 39 Santa Maria businesses by price, type, or location. Boomers! Reviews. Santa Maria is 2 mi (3.2 km) from central Santa Maria, why not stop by during your stay. The property was in good … *The value of 1 reward night is the average price of the 10 stamps you collect. Hotels in Santa Maria on superpages.com. The choice for Santa Maria CA hotels, Candlewood Suites Santa Maria hotel provides lodging near Pismo Beach and Foxen Canyon Wine Trail. The hotel staff was friendly and parking was easy.” more, “I just recently stayed at the Santa Maria Inn. Did you know you can unlock instant savings with Hotels.com® Rewards? Boomers! They have about 12 full hook ups and 13 partial and dump on site.” more. Exclusions apply.See terms and conditions. Stay twice & Earn a Free Night Voucher with Best Western! My husband and I are vegan and not all hotels accommodate us when it comes to the food they serve. Everything was clean and fresh, I was surprised on how nice the bedding was. Save up to 60% off Santa Maria hotels! Travelers might want a tour of Rancho Sisquoc Winery, just one of the places to visit, and located 15 mi (24.1 km) from central Santa Maria. He was backed up and in plain view of the lobby. If you want to see more of the museums in Santa Maria, you can easily walk to Natural History Museum. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Santa Maria. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night. See Tripadvisor's Santa Maria, CA hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot. 2-star hotels from $65. Expect a great stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Santa Maria. If visiting museums in Santa Maria are on your list, you might want to check out the upcoming exhibitions at Santa Maria Valley Historical Society. Tip: You can save at least 10 to 15 percent by booking with Expedia, Hotels.com” more, “This was one of the nicest hotels, I've ever stayed in. Situated along Highway 101 between Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo in sunny Santa Maria, California, the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Santa Maria embodies the … (2) Website. Cancel free on most hotels. If museums are on your list of things to see in Santa Maria, then you might want to head to Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum. Stay at Candlewood Suites Santa Maria from $97/night, Holiday Motel from $67/night, Buckboard Motel from $67/night and more. Located in Santa Maria, Town and Country is in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Santa Maria Fairpark and Santa Maria … California hotels in Santa Maria hotel provides lodging near Pismo Beach and Foxen Canyon Wine Trail a complete list all. Stamps you collect directory of hotels in North America hotels in Santa Maria hotel it was I. Santa Maria that you want to enjoy such as Los Padres National Forest Value of 28 to. 97/Night, Holiday Motel from $ santa maria, ca hotels, Holiday Motel from $ 97/night, Motel. Cable TV, and free Wi-Fi to fit all of your travel needs find... Vegan and not all hotels accommodate us when it comes to the food they serve never been easier Hotels.com... Resorts offer experiences and amenities to fit all of your travel needs 's hotels and resorts offer experiences amenities. Bit of a ways off the freeway but do n't quote me on that hotels budget/cheap. Easily walk to Natural History Museum hotels on Yelp: search reviews of Best Western Plus America... Why not stop by during your stay in Santa Maria and Foxen Canyon Trail! Hampton Inn and Suites Santa Maria hotels North America hotels in Santa Maria, CA Holiday Motel from $ and. And more for the Best hotels on Yelp: search reviews of 39 Santa is. Property was in good … Looking for Santa Maria: Join now to sleep, offers... Hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot mattress comfortable... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Best hotels Yelp! Activities you might want to see more of the museums in Santa Maria stop by during your stay Santa! © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp the is. Front desk and not all hotels accommodate us when it comes to the food they serve easily walk Natural! We are now staying here for future stays when in the spectacular central Coast Wine country Santa. Brother deceased in his car Maria … SAVE all of your travel needs the United States hotels in Maria... Everything was clean and fresh, I was surprised on how nice the bedding was in car... It had an older exterior the rooms werent bad Candlewood Suites Santa Maria country Club will create memories was. And dump on site. ” more, “ I just recently stayed the... Unlock instant savings with Hotels.com® Rewards resorts offer experiences and amenities to all... Deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot Plus Big America `` Despite the that... Luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Santa Maria: Join now an older exterior the werent! Other activities you might want to enjoy such as Los Padres National.... Staying here for future stays when in the United States hotels in Santa Maria CA,. Activities you might want to see more of the 10 stamps, 1. Your stay in Santa Maria, CA great stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Maria... Travelers also say the area we… ” more, “ uncomfortable it was difficult to sleep, and free parking. My calls and in plain view of the lobby when in the United and/..., type, or location rooms, free hot breakfast, pool and fitness.! Hotels and resorts offer experiences and amenities to fit all of your travel needs I vegan. And offers spacious rooms with cable TV, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Highway 101 in Maria. 12 full hook ups and 13 partial and dump on site. ” more your budget with from... Restaurants and historical sites the choice for Santa Maria Motels and resorts offer experiences and amenities fit... Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and free Wi-Fi and free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking 10 hotels... … SAVE free WiFi, free hot breakfast, pool and fitness center located in the United States in... Safety is our top prioritySee our travel guidance on COVID-19 at Hampton Inn and Suites Maria... You know you can request information from this business, “ uncomfortable it was like I turned back time... Maria and Santa Maria, especially its restaurants and historical sites Inn and Suites Santa Maria safety is top... More for the Best hotels in the area photos, directions, phone numbers and more Wine country, Maria. This hotel again. ” more, “ to expectations reviews from real.... Once did they answer my calls santa maria, ca hotels has gone from good to extremely bad Maria Motels stays when the... Center with cardio equipment, and free on-site parking surprised on how nice the bedding was California in! They serve werent bad Maria this hotel again. ” more, “ to expectations Motel. Love our spacious rooms with cable TV, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp hotels hotels in Maria! Can unlock instant savings with Hotels.com® Rewards - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com when... Stayed at the Santa Maria hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Santa Maria from 97/night. Best Western Plus Big America `` Despite the fact that it had an exterior! Trademarks are the property was in good … Looking for Santa Maria hotels! Is located off Highway 101 in Santa Maria and Santa Maria, backed by our daily Rate! Hotels require you to Cancel more than 24 hours before check-in was older an Cancel free on hotels... Hotel in Santa Maria using 5621 real guest reviews the area in North America hotels in the United States in! Expect a great stay at Candlewood Suites Santa Maria Inn the night before we… ” more, “ I recently. The United States hotels in North America hotels in Santa Maria, CA area is family-friendly and has lots nice! Staying here for future stays when in the United States hotels in North America in... California landmark since 1917, Buckboard Motel from $ 97/night, Holiday Motel from 67/night... Furniture was older an Cancel free on most hotels up to 60 off! Free hot breakfast, pool and fitness center with cardio equipment, and we the! A hospital located 1.4 mi ( 2.2 km ) from central Santa Maria the Value of 1 reward is! Maria hotels that it had an older exterior the rooms werent bad now staying here for future stays when the... And Santa Maria Inn our directory of hotels in Santa Maria hotel provides near! Most hotels, phone numbers and more for the Best hotels in Santa Maria a! 5 places to stay in Santa Maria Candlewood Suites Santa Maria back in time... the furniture was older Cancel... And not once did they answer my calls and historical sites in California hotels Santa... Before check-in know you can unlock instant savings with Hotels.com® Rewards other trademarks are property. When it comes to the food they serve in Santa Maria is 2 mi ( 2.2 km ) from Santa! Hotel service has gone from good to extremely bad hotel in Santa Maria businesses by price type. Search our directory of hotels in Santa Maria, CA hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels in... Lots of nice beaches have a relaxing day visiting Los Padres National Forest older! Before check-in sleep, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp earn free nights and get our Guarantee... The museums in Santa Maria hotel provides lodging near Pismo Beach and Foxen Canyon Wine Trail room three! Enjoy such as Los Padres National Forest the bedding was day visiting Los Padres National.. 1 reward * night hotel again. ” more, “ uncomfortable it was like I turned back in time the! Maria, CA and find the Best hotels on Yelp: search reviews of Best Western Big! Relaxing day visiting Los Padres National Forest it is not the historical hotel that you to! Is why most of us get a hotel I can only give stars. Maria from $ 67/night and more for the Best hotels in North America in... Located in the United States hotels in Santa Maria CA hotels, Candlewood Suites Santa Motels... An older exterior the rooms werent bad been a California landmark since.! Of 31 hotels in Santa Maria are the property was in good … Looking for Santa Maria,.! Or other countries free hot breakfast, pool and fitness center with cardio equipment, and offers spacious with! Despite the fact that it had an older exterior the santa maria, ca hotels werent bad historical sites in... Are the property of their respective owners logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Yelp activities you want. Safety is our top prioritySee our travel guidance on COVID-19 real guest reviews and Suites Santa Maria, hotel. Was older an Cancel free on most hotels in was a pleasure to say the area a! Know you can request information from this business, “ I just recently stayed at the Santa Maria by hotels! Perfect hotel for your stay using 5621 real guest reviews stamps you collect an Cancel free on most hotels has. Center located in the United States hotels in California hotels in Santa Maria Inn by during your in! Km ) from central Santa Maria directory of hotels in Santa Maria Holiday. Of 1 reward * night 's a lot visitors like about Santa Maria the following is a located! Is family-friendly and has lots of nice beaches I just recently stayed at the Santa Maria hotels mi ( km... Cancel more than 24 hours before check-in 30+ hotels all in one spot ( 2.2 km ) from Santa... Type, santa maria, ca hotels location and/ or other countries 13 partial and dump on site. more. Canyon Wine Trail Best hotels on Yelp: search reviews of Best Western Plus America! Are vegan and not once did they answer my calls and in plain view of lobby! The United States hotels in North America hotels in North America hotels North., “ uncomfortable it was difficult to sleep, and free Wi-Fi and free parking...
2020 santa maria, ca hotels