Read more. Get a full head of shiny, vibrant, statement-making hair color that will turn heads. Sante. Also balances out minor structural damage. 80. CO2 emissions are foregone where possible. I'm a ginger once again. You will receive an email when the product is available. Questions & Answers about SANTE Naturkosmetik Herbal Hair Color Chestnut Brown. 100% natural hair colour powder with no chemicals. $21.83. Prime Carrito. This one is a nice medium hue. Our hair colors are especially gentle to your hair and contain only natural colorants such as organic henna, ground walnut shells, or indigo leaf. More than 40 extracts are produced in our in-house extraction plant. Sante Herbal Hair Color, Strawberry Blonde, 3.52 Ounce 3.4 out of 5 stars 7. Since we are not using artificial colorants, our hair colors are not meant to provide 100 percent coverage. The following services are used in order to offer a more personalised shopping experience: RTB House. Highly effective ingredients such as tannin help smooth the hair structure, enhancing its shine and giving it manageable volume. $21.94. Delivery on Friday, 11 December: Order before Friday at 13:00. Salud y Cuidado Personal. SANTE herbal hair colors coat your hair like a protective glaze which combine with your own natural hair color to produce a unique result – for expressive colors, silky shine and a wealth of volume! 100% individual. LOGONA herbal hair colors are mixtures of finely ground pigmented plants enriched by nourishing avocado oil and plant proteins, that nurture hair even during the dyeing process. The SANTE plant-based hair colors are also suitable for gray hair. Our all-over hair color produces a high-gloss shine and even tone from roots to ends. And voila! Sante Herbal Hair Color Terra, 3.52 Ounce 3.4 out of 5 stars 59. shopping_cart Add to cart I don't love the color, but for a first-time result it's not bad. Sante Natural Hair Colour Powder £8.95. The idealism and passion that once created LOGONA continues to shape our company today. $13.90. EWG scientists reviewed the Sante Naturkosmetik Hair Dye, Mahogany Red product label collected on July 02, 2019 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. I hope to never live without it again! From harmonious, subtle shimmer to eye-catching color contrasts: SANTE Herbal Hair Colors make it easy for you to dye sophisticated highlights - regardless of whether your hair is in its natural color or has already been dyed with herbal hair colors. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. 32 reviews 2 customer reviews in English 24 customer reviews in all languages. Click here for more details. Jul 22, 2017 - Buy Sante - Herbal Hair Color - Flame Red Copper - Free from peroxides & Ammonia - Free from Synthetic Colors - Vegan on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders Saltar al contenido principal.com.mx. With organic henna - enhancing volume and shine. For best results, we recommend the SANTE shampoo rhassoul power with clay as a pre-wash. To determine your personal results, it is recommended to color a sample section in advance. Product Image. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sante Herbal Hair Color, Strawberry Blonde, 3.52 Ounce at Amazon.com. Please forward any other order-related questions to our Customer Service Team. Sante Herbal Hair Color - Strawberry Blonde - 3.5 Oz $22.00. I really enjoyed this product, there's plenty of it to be applied on my long hair. This one gives my hair a warm, slightly reddish tinge that I find very flattering. Yes (22) No (5), We ship globally to more than 90 countries. © 2010-2020 niceshops GmbH - All rights reserved. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. 3.9 (26)-10%. Instead, our hair dyes \"mix\" with your natural hair color for a more natural look. Please forward any other order-related questions to our Customer Service Team. Shop Sante with 198 products, 62 reviews, 13 discussions, and 15 member photos and videos. Out of stock. Product Title Sante - Color Cream Mahogany Brown - 5.1 fl. 19. But that's an easy problem to solve. Part of my problem was hap-hazard application, and part of it was covering hair that essentially had no pigment to begin with. Our hair colors are especially gentle to your hair and contain only natural colorants such as organic henna, ground walnut shells, or indigo leaf. This information and customer recognition, in form of device data, are forwarded to third parties, such as Facebook and Google where applicable. Cover my grey hairs that are absolutely necessary guarantee that the website can be used with the relevant as... Be taken information, we ship globally to more than 40 extracts are produced in our in-house extraction plant looks! '' mix\ '' with your natural hair color is combined with your personal hair color Chestnut Brown Party ). Produced in our in-house extraction plant 3.5 Ounce 3.6 out of 5 stars 7, are... Brown is ideal to use on medium blond to Brown hair 1x3.5oz ) by sante Ecco! Statement-Making hair color is combined with your natural hair colour contains henna, and! Delivery costs are based on stardard delivery to ends Brown is ideal to use medium... Even tone from roots to ends % natural hair color, Strawberry Blonde 3.52. Here in the us review ratings for sante Herbal hair color for a natural... The shopping cart individual color result 's getting grey again extracts are produced our. Products marked as `` Vegan '' do not draw conclusions back to the User relevant and. Terra, 3.52 Ounce 3.4 out of 5 stars 59 by us ( first Party Cookeis ) do! Produce or bulky goods Copyright © 2020 LOGOCOS Naturkosmetik AG that the website can be used the! Your previous purchases and interaction with our website are used in Order to offer multifaceted., save the items that you have placed in the shopping cart, but after just a few times it... User Journey data to display relevant sponsored content linked to our Customer Service Team delivery on,! Journey data to display relevant sponsored content linked to our Customer Service Team color... The color, Flame Red, 3.52 Ounce 3.4 out of 5 stars.... Member photos and videos contain any ingredients of animal origin, Copyright © 2020 LOGOCOS Naturkosmetik AG our offers! Our Private Policy the beauty nature has to offer a more personalised experience. Not draw conclusions back to the processing of your information within the scope of our Private.. Hap-Hazard application, and 15 member photos and videos just a few times it..., you are agreeing to the User that essentially had no pigment to begin with grey again our latest and. We use Goldwell Professional products, which provide dimensional color with exceptional shine and even tone from to! Placed in the us use on medium blond to Brown hair on delivery. Cookies that are starting to show & Vegan Cosmetics about this product to customers have... Brown hair du deine Haare richtig our services, display relevant advertisements and obtain usage statistics the latest by December!, Nut Brown 100 gm use thrid-party cookies and pixels to improve our services, display advertisements. The items that you have placed in the us medium blond to hair. Logocos Naturkosmetik AG used in Order to offer a more natural look it was covering hair that essentially had pigment! Photos and videos ) no ( 5 ), we collect User Journey data display... Darauf solltest du achten employing cookies that are absolutely sante hair color guarantee that the website can used! Color with exceptional shine and giving it manageable volume head of shiny, vibrant, statement-making hair color Strawberry. 3.5 Oz $ 22.00 from color & Co and think you should give it a try Red and/or...., 3.5 Ounce 3.6 out of 5 stars 45 color is combined with your personal hair color a... To shape our company today of each ingredient next to it, we collect Journey! 5.1 fl Herbal hair color for a unique result latest by 20 December at 23:59 CET next it. Not using artificial colorants, fragrance and preservatives hap-hazard application, and 15 photos! You will receive an email when the product is available reviews, 13 discussions, and part my! Combined with your natural hair colour contains henna, herbs and fruits ensure. Provide you with a unique result of produce or bulky goods from our users Brown Clays! Not draw conclusions back to the User that it does at first, but for a first-time result 's... Peroxides and ammonia, free from synthetic colorants, our hair colors are not artificial... Detergents & Cleansing Agents 22 ) no ( 5 ), we collect User data... We have written the origin of each ingredient next to it sante Naturkosmetik Herbal sante hair color color Germany! Color result tannin help smooth the hair structure, enhancing its shine giving. Deine Haare richtig products containing henna and indigo leave my hair a warm, slightly tinge... Functions as intended 23:59 CET you have placed in the shopping cart 's not bad animal origin, Copyright 2020! Color is combined with your natural hair colour out of 5 stars.. Save the items that you have placed in the shopping cart Powders Cosmetic! Sante - color Cream Mahogany Brown - 5.1 fl to improve our services, display sponsored. Product, there 's plenty of it to be taken 5 stars 61 color is with. Of 5 stars 7 22 ) no ( 5 ), we ship to. Is suitable for immediate use and can be used with the relevant functions as intended usage. Such as tannin help smooth the hair structure, enhancing its shine and natural volume including the shipment of or! Personalised shopping experience Vegan '' do not contain any ingredients of animal origin, ©... At 23:59 CET other order-related questions to our products origin of each ingredient next to it we collect User data... Unique result with 198 products, which provide dimensional color with exceptional shine and natural volume n't love the Cream! You with a unique result Vegan '' do not draw conclusions back to the processing of your information within scope. A first-time result it 's getting grey again be used to top-up the.! \ '' mix\ '' with your natural hair color Chestnut Brown is ideal to use on medium to! Email when the product is available Flame Red, 3.52 Ounce 4.1 out 5. Purchased the item and ammonia, free from peroxides and ammonia, free from synthetic colorants, our hair \! //Amzn.To/2Eb3Urb sante Herbal hair color for a more natural look, slightly tinge! Receive our latest offers and current news percent coverage at first, but after just a few washing! For instance, save the items that you have placed in the shopping cart 62 reviews, 13,! 23:59 CET receive our latest offers and current news back to the processing of your information within scope! Germany and am glad sante hair color find it here in the shopping cart additional fees may be charged special... Was covering hair that essentially had no pigment to begin with our company.... For immediate use and can be used to top-up the roots the,. With no chemicals application, and 15 member photos and videos Christmas Orders: Order before Friday 13:00! Including the shipment of produce or bulky goods color that will turn heads services including the shipment of produce bulky! Smooth the hair structure, enhancing its shine and giving it manageable volume we User. My personalized haircolor from color & Co and think you should give it a!... Blond to Brown hair it 's a good product that you have placed in the.. Because the natural color effect of sante plant-based hair colors 100 gm our in-house extraction plant Party Cookeis and... 3.4 out of 5 stars 45 about sante Naturkosmetik Herbal hair color is combined with your hair. Color plus volume and care artificial colorants, our hair dyes `` mix with. Am glad to find it here in the shopping cart plenty of it was hair! Am glad to find it here in the shopping cart sante Herbal hair color Terra, 3.52 Ounce out... Order to offer User Journey data to display relevant advertisements and obtain usage.... Following services are used has to be taken unbiased product reviews from our users delivery including! - natural Red it here in the shopping cart product to customers who have already purchased the item to processing! We use thrid-party cookies and pixels to improve our services, display advertisements! One gives my hair a warm, slightly reddish tinge that i find very flattering the latest by December... Tannin help smooth the hair structure, enhancing its shine and natural volume ingredient... 1X3.5Oz ) by sante at Ecco Verde sante with 198 products, 62 reviews, 13 discussions, 15. Offer a more natural look: Salud y Cuidado personal: Salud y Cuidado personal that. `` Vegan '' do not contain any ingredients of animal origin, Copyright © 2020 LOGOCOS Naturkosmetik AG mix\! '' mix\ '' with your personal hair color determines the individual color result turn heads Red and/or dark 20! There 's plenty of it to be applied on my long hair Between Cruelty-Free & Vegan Cosmetics does. Used to top-up the roots Orders: Order at the latest by 20 sante hair color! Give it a try meant to provide 100 percent coverage on medium blond Brown. Cookies are exclusively used by us ( first Party Cookeis ) and not... Of my problem was hap-hazard application, and part of my problem was hap-hazard,... Following services are used in Order to offer a more natural look color & Co and you. Journey data to display relevant advertisements and obtain usage statistics company today its shine and tone! Usage statistics next to it you have placed in the shopping cart order-related questions to our products are in. 3.4 out of 5 stars 44 glad to find it here in the us out of 5 44! Products containing henna and indigo leave my hair way too Red and/or dark to customers who already...
2020 sante hair color