ForRent.com helps guide you to the perfect apartment with Short Term Lease for rent in Cambridge, MA. We are a fully accessible building equipped with ramps and elevator. A short-term lease apartment is perfect if you have just moved, have been displaced by a fire or other disaster, are relocating, or are just taking a long vacation and need a fully furnished apartment for an extended stay. You haven't favorited a listing yet. The Cambridge City Council recently adopted a short-term rental ordinance, which goes in effect on April 1 and regulates the rental of property for transient housing for stays up to 30 days. 1 / 59. Showing Results 1 - 25, Furnished Cambridge apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. Short-term rentals in Cambridge. $762 Off Lofts at Kendall Square 195 Binney St, Cambridge, MA 02142 $2,220 - $5,305 | Studio - 3 Beds | 1 / 54 8 Hrs. Walk to Harvard Yard, Restaurants, Shops, Transportation. My guests loved this space over a hotel” more, “SeamlessTransition, a vacation rental company, has for a second time quoted a price significantly higher than the price listed when I made my original booking request. Page 1 of 6. Room for rent in cambridge. Featuring studio, one and two bedroom apartments. Ago Price Drop. Find Cambridge apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. We simplify the process of finding a new apartment by offering renters the most comprehensive database including millions of detailed and accurate apartment listings across the United States. We provide a crib and high chair for a baby, when needed. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Cambridge rental. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Looking for short term apartments for rent in Cambridge, MA? Cambridge MA short term rentals near Harvard and MIT * Important Notes and Minimum Stay Requirements: NOTE: Single occupancy per room. Nestled along the Charles River, Cambridge is home to both Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, two world-class universities that are located just two miles from one another. Find Cambridge, Great North Woods short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms. The City of Cambridge passed a comprehensive short-term rental ordinance on August 7, 2017. Prefer clothes shopping? This means the houses or apartments that are rented to corporations, businesses or people are rented for a short time. Modern amenities in the best locations. MINIMUM STAY: 1- 4 months depending on time of year. Flex short-term furnished room, awesome place, near T, incl. Please try again later. Corporate Stay is the premier choice for travelers who look for value, comfort, and desirable furnished apartments in Boston in Cambridge.Nestled in a unique neighborhood near Harvard Square, our fully furnished corporate housing in Cambridge sets the bar for long-term and short-term rentals in Boston. Apartment rent in Cambridge has decreased by -15.7% in the past year. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique apartment listings, houses for rent, condo listings, rooms for rent, and roommates. Sign Up Kijiji Alerts Favourite $1,300 Looking for a sublet for 1-6 months please. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch. 8 Hrs. I had requested for a change in window blinds as they are not working” more, “ and the apartment is everything we wanted and more. A college town home to Harvard University and MIT, Cambridge is on the cutting edge of education, research and development. The Cambridge City Council adopted a Short-Term Rental (STR) Ordinance (#1397) which goes in effect on April 1, 2018 and regulates the rental of property for transient housing (stays up to 30 days). Price Drop. Short-term rental (STR) refers to the rental of any dwelling unit of bedroom as residential accommodation for a duration of less than 30 consecuti Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. We had a relatively brief time window to sell our condo and, as a result, Sylvia's strong communication/…” more, “Boston’s Most Successful Apartment Rental Office – Our priority is maintaining lifelong relationships with all of our clients.” more, “As a student, I've met with many real estate agents who lied to me and treated me as if THEY were doing me a huge favour. A short-term lease apartment is perfect if you have just moved, have been displaced by a fire or other disaster, are relocating, or are just taking a long vacation and need a fully furnished apartment for an extended stay. Short Term Lease (2) Clear Done Clear 0 New 0 Sort Filter Your Search 81 Apartments for Rent in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA 1/16 Prism Updated Today 50 Rogers St, Cambridge, MA 02142 Studio - … 285 Third St. Kendall Square/MIT. (844) 505 … $875 3br - (Jeffries Point, East Boston) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $2,000 Get up-to-date prices, rental prices, photos, online application and more to help you find a short term apartments for rent near Cambridge. Cambridge has you covered with their one-of-a-kind Garment District. Short-term rentals in Cambridge. Cambridge 26/11/2020 1 bedroom plus den/balcony ! The price paid per ride does not vary based distance traveled. Culinary capstones of Cambridge include the Hungry Mother, a restaurant dedicated to sophisticated southern cuisine, the Hi-Rise Bakery, an overwhelming feast for sight, taste, and smell, the Summer Shack, one of Massachusetts's premier seafood restaurants, and Puritan and Company, a gourmet restaurant with unforgettable French dishes. Lofts at Kendall Square 195 Binney St, Cambridge, MA 02142 $2,220 - $5,305 | Studio - 3 Beds Send Message Email Property | Call Now (617) 415-5401. $1,300. Find Cambridge, Guernsey County short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms. Our complex is located right near shops, restaurants, breweries…” more, “Welcome to The Residences at Crosspoint, Lowell's newest luxury apartment community! Don't miss what's happening in You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Click to view any of these 742 available rental units in Cambridge to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Cambridge furnished Apartments by Corporate Stay. Short Term Rentals, Apartments Sublet.com Listing ID 4579466. Yet, it also gives visitors to the area plenty of opportunities to enjoy themselves outside of its educationally-minded community. Get a turn-key solution to instantly get hundreds-to-thousands of dollars tax-free income with short-term rentals rather than with lengthy contracts with other rental management companies. Cambridge Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Updated Today. $1,300. You searched for furnished apartments in Cambridge, MA Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Find Cambridge, Great North Woods short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms. Our certified ratings and reviews will help narrow down your choices. Room near: Inman Square, Cambridge MA, Harvard Square, Cambridge MA , Riverside, Cambridge MA, ... We're a short walk from Danehy Park, Davis Sq., Alewife T-Station, and 2 grocery stores. We'd love to help you buy a single-family home, condominium (condos), townhouse, multi-family property. Short Term Housing, Sublets in Cambridge, MA: Short term furnished One BR in Boston, Short term furnished Two BR in Boston, Classic furnished One BR short in Boston, One BR One BA short … ForRent.com helps guide you to the perfect apartment with Short Term Lease for rent in Boston, MA. Get an alert with the newest ads for Short Term Rentals in Cambridge. We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. Short-Term Rental Ordinance The City of Cambridge passed a comprehensive short-term rental ordinance on August 7, 2017. Nov 29, 2020 - View the Best vacation rentals with Prices in Cambridge. Then Kitty” more, You can request information from this business, “ rental price. Spacious lay outs, thoughtful amenities, and…” more, “I am renting my condo for September 1. last week Boston, MA +3 miles Short Term Housing, Sublets Offered Buckingham Apartments are located in 240 Commonwealth Avenue in the heart of Boston's Back Bay. Nov 29, 2020 - View the Best vacation rentals with Prices in Cambridge. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. Why is it so horrible? You can search on Nestpick to find flats for rent in Cambridge, with lots of furnished apartments available for short-term and longer stays. I've come back to search for apartments through them several times now because their apartments are typically very reasonably…” more. Reviews on Short Term Rental in Cambridge, MA - Axiom Apartment Homes, Short-Term Solutions, Third Square Apartments, Maverick Suites, Cambridge Park Apartments, Serenity Apartments, Apartment Rental Experts, Windsor at Maxwell's Green, Short Term Rentals Boston, Seamless Transition The ordinance specifies types of short-term rentals and how to register your listings with the City. CorporateHousing.com is your source for corporate lodging and furnished apartments in Massachusetts. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Get up-to-date prices, rental prices, photos, online application and more to help you find a short term apartments for rent near Cambridge. “, the apartment rental … Book the perfect vacation rental - Find the Top 47 Cambridge villas, vacation rentals and short term rentals. Across hospital, bus stop at front door. Please note that by filtering favorites, all of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be cleared. This means that the houses or apartments that are rented to companies, people or corporations are rented for a little while. I am stuck here because of my lease. Furnished Apartments in Cambridge and Boston. Our experience at” more, “I enrolled in a 3 semester program at Boston University and was having trouble finding a short term rental for the last semester. We had some problems performing your search. Ago Price Drop. A corporate apartment is a great fit for a business traveler on a trip, relocating or looking for a furnished apartment for an extended stay. Best prices guaranteed. I wanted to get everything done and finalized for a lease for the tenants I found and REAL Property did an amazing job about making the process…” more, 16 locals recently requested a consultation, “Overall, my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience working with Sylvia. Representative of its diverse population, Cambridge's retail experience oozes as much style as it does variety. 375 Acorn Park Dr, Belmont, MA 02478. A 1-bedroom apartment in Cambridge will cost you around £1,000 in the city centre and slightly less outside of the centre at around £800 on average. Need a short term Scooter Rental - anyone know of anyplaces in the Boston area? Please try again. They refuse to give reasons and constantly inconvenience me while I am working from home. See all 193 corporate housing rentals in the Cambridge, MA area. Rental Harvard & MIT Cambridge United States of America: 3500 USD Monthly: Sep 1 2021 - Sep 1 2022 Min Term: 1 months Modified: Today #130187: Quiet, Sunny, Spacious 2BR … Search 1,064 Rental Properties in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Use our quick filters, and most recent listings to find your next apartment for rent near Harvard Square, Cambridge with rental rates, photos, online applications, and ... View More. We provide a crib and high chair for a baby, when needed. It is amazing how overpriced the apartments in Boston become if you're looking to rent for less” more, “I was desperate to find a clean safe high end 3 month furnished rental in Boston proper for a visiting couple and was having a hell of a time finding anything decent, I finally came across this place Short Term Solutions, THANK” more, “ the dynamic of the Back Bay by offering short term rentals. 103 apartments for rent in Harvard Square, Cambridge. View short-term rentals and temporary housing for Cambridge, MA – 9 in the city and 176 in the Boston metro area. However, my friend introduced me to Chris who was a big…” more, “ to get a land line. Email me listings and apartment related info. Royal Belmont. With 149 reviews on Tripadvisor finding your ideal Cambridge villas will be easy. In fact, over 100 of the world's total Nobel Prize winners have at some point been affiliated with universities located in Cambridge. Short Term: Non Smoking: Unfurnished: Walk to Campus: Writing Retreat: From: To: Listing No. Once you favorite a listing you can filter the map to show only your favorites. Offering short and long-term furnished apartments, business housing, relocation, and … 185 Short Term Rentals & Temporary Housing in Dorchester, MA View short-term rentals and temporary housing for Dorchester, MA – 1 in the city and 184 in the Boston metro area. We had some problems performing your search. Good News! The Cambridge City Council adopted a Short-Term Rental (STR) Ordinance (#1397) which goes in effect on April 1, 2018 and regulates the rental of … My organization rented a few of these suites for a week, for some international guests. Annoying yes--horrible no. Rooms for rent in Cambridge Fortunately, Cambridge is very walkable, so paid transportation is not always necessary. Family friendly. Cambridge rent prices vary across neighborhoods from Aggasiz - Harvard University to West Cambridge.. Central Square is your go-to for international restaurants, and Inman Square is a top pick for shopping, cafes, and nightlife. Third Square Apartments 42 Apartments. 716 Short Term Rentals Cambridge, MA 1 / 59 8 Hrs. We are 100 percent loyal to…” more, “This review is long overdue. You are locked into Comcast in this building. Maintenance is constantly entering our apartment. favorite this post Nov 30 AWESOME LOCATION - Fully FURNISHED - Beautiful Room CLOSE TO THE RED L $1,300 (Cambridge/Somerville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $2,010 - $5,510. Whether you're looking for kitschy cafés, quaint bakeries, or powerhouse restaurants, Cambridge is guaranteed to leave you with your mouth watering. A college town home to Harvard University and MIT, Cambridge is on the cutting edge of education, research and development. Short-term rental (STR) refers to the rental of any dwelling unit of bedroom as residential accommodation for a duration of less than 30 consecutive days. View Tripadvisor's 149 unbiased reviews and great deals on apartments in Cambridge, MA Fully Furnished Suite available for short term accommodations A spacious, clean, beautifully finished, one bedroom suite on the second story of a century old stone building A large private deck overlooks a quiet neighbourhood, perfect for a drink after a long day at work Centrally located in Cambridge and close to all amenities Features included: BBQ and patio set 37 inch flat screen TV Combination dining/living … Apartments for Rent in Cambridge, MA You searched for furnished apartments in Cambridge, MA Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Catch live music at the American Repertory Theatre, a theater performance at Central Square Theater, or an indie film at the Brattle Theatre. Cambridge lies in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in the Boston metro area. Click to view any of these 742 available rental units in Cambridge to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. $400.00 all inclusive, parking, cable, washer/dryer. Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 483: $2,405: 1 BR: 755: $2,883: 2 BR: 1,056: $3,472: 3 BR: 1,207: $3,906: Ratings. Another significant type of Short Term Rentals in Cambridge MA is the corporate housing. A longer one can also be used, although in the instance of of these rentals, a monthly lease is used. Limited time price reduction on short term leases. Short Term Housing for Rent in Cambridge, MA on Oodle Classifieds. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Cambridge, MA is $2,058 for a studio, $2,495 for one bedroom, $3,202 for two bedrooms, and $4,127 for three bedrooms. I had four neighbors in one unit, I suppose MIT or short term for work” more, You can request virtual consultation from this business, “My wife and I were in town from LA for a few days to find an apartment in Cambridge. Also find cheap Cambridge Apartments, pet friendly Apartments, Apartments with … Enjoy the best of the best at this beautiful 4 bed, 1 bath Victorian in Cambridge. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Cambridge, Massachusetts is a charming, diverse city adjacent to Boston with beautiful views of the Charles River. The Port - Area 4, Cambridge, MA Check Availability FURNISHED $1,999/mo 2bd 1ba 999 sqft 227 Hurley St #3 East Cambridge, Cambridge, MA Check Availability FURNISHED $1,925/mo 1bd 1ba 9,999 sqft 55 … A short-term lease apartment is perfect if you have just moved, have been displaced by a fire or other disaster, are relocating, or are just taking a long vacation and need a fully furnished apartment for an extended stay. They contribute nothing to the greater community and they lack basic instincts associated with running a defacto hotel.” more, “Absolutely bad management and service with rental of a luxury apartment. Use Apartment Guide to find short term lease apartments for rent in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Your location was not found. Landlord Showing Apartment 1 Week After We Moved In. With over 20 years of experience and a…” more, “Schedule a virtual homebuyer consultation now. Enjoy the flexibility of short-term leases of 390+ furnished rentals in Cambridge, MA. View Gallery. A longer one can also be used, although in the instance of of these leases, a monthly lease is used. 383 Short Term Rentals Somerville, MA 1 / 26 9 Hrs. For all types of rental accommodations, if the total amount of rent is less than $15 per day, no tax is due. The ordinance specifies types of short-term rentals and how to register your listings with the City. Furnished Apartments for Short-Term Rent in Cambridge, MA Cambridge, Massachusetts is a charming, diverse city adjacent to Boston with beautiful views of the Charles River. Family friendly. Residents of Boston and Cambridge should pick up a Charlie Card, a card that users can put money on to use public transportation. Short-term rentals are allowed within certain parameters, and there are rules and regulations you must follow to legally rent out your residence on a short-term basis. Another significant kind of Short Term Rentals in Cambridge MA is the corporate housing. Our suite is registered and licensed under the rules and regulations for Short-Term Rentals of the City of Cambridge… Use the contact form on the listing page to connect with the real estate professional handling the rental. 185 Short Term Rentals & Temporary Housing in Worcester, MA View short-term rentals and temporary housing for Worcester, MA – 2 in the city and 183 in the Boston metro area. Furnished short term rentals in Harvard Square. Choose from over 8,500 furnished corporate homes across the U.S., starting at $42/night. Beginning July 1, 2019, the room occupancy excise also applies to short-term rentals of property for 31 days or less. Click to view any of these 777 available rental units in Cambridge to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Recommended cafés, of Cambridge's many, include the 1369 Café, which features an expansive tea selection, and the Voltage Coffee and Art, a place that's equal parts café and art gallery. Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a city rich in academics. Cambridge houses several T stops, including Kendall Square, Harvard Square, Porter Square, and more. Short term rentals – Your hotel & motel alternative Our completely furnished apartments feature a full service kitchen, dining room, living room, large full bathroom, and bedroom. Those uninterested in clothes should check out Nomad, a multi-cultural "flea market" type store, Black Ink, an eclectic mix of home office supplies and decor, and Anime Zakka, an exuberant store that boasts exciting items from Japanese pop culture. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Cambridge, MA is $1,838 for a studio, $2,439 for one bedroom, $3,116 for two bedrooms, and $4,374 for three bedrooms. We agreed to book at the published doubled rate. I'm now writing it in my new home! I worked with Yuqian and Jerry from the Flyhomes team early this year and had a hassle free experience of buying my…” more, “Columbia Flats, located at 1258 Massachusetts Ave, Dorchester, MA 02125, offers the lifestyle you've been waiting for. Find your next apartment in Cambridge MA on Zillow. Two-room suite near Harvard Univ. Furnished Cambridge apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. I highly recommend going through Apartment Rental Experts if you're looking for a great place in the Somerville/Cambridge area.” more, “Serenity has beautiful, fully furnished apartments on their 6th and 7th floors for short-term rental. Short-term rental (STR) refers to the rental of any dwelling unit or bedroom as a residential accommodation for a duration of less than 30 consecutive days. Looking for short term apartments for rent in Cambridge, MA? Downtown locations and modern amenities. Our suite is registered and licensed under the rules and regulations for Short-Term Rentals of the City of Cambridge. Art is alive and well in Cambridge, between street murals and sculptures and art galleries dotting the city streets. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Furnished Cambridge apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. View All Features. Also find cheap Boston Apartments, pet friendly Apartments, Apartments with utilities included and more. “Real Estate Assisting Buyers and Sellers in the Somerville, Cambridge, Medford, Melrose and surrounding Greater Boston towns.” more, “As an independent real estate company, Boston North Realty is here to provide you the personalized, reliable service that you deserve. with parking Lovely, private suite with bedroom and study, kitchenette, bathroom and access to back porch in a quiet, yet centrally located neighborhood. Apartment rent in Cambridge has decreased by -13.1% in the past year. In prices ranging from $2 and up, Charlie Card holders may use any bus from Boston's enormous fleet of public buses or make use of their expansive subway "T" system. The premier method of transportation in Cambridge and to adjacent areas is through the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) subway and bus systems. Please try again later. As of September 2020, the average apartment rent in Cambridge, MA is $2,405 for a studio, $2,883 for one bedroom, $3,472 for two bedrooms, and $3,906 for three bedrooms. Feel free to explore Cambridge's other cafés by picking a direction and walking fifteen feet. Not an actual "district," the store not only features heaping mountains of unique clothing, but they also feature an epic event called "By the Pound.". Taxis are also popular in the city. Sort all rentals according to price, or go even further and get a tailored list of apartments for rent by setting the minimum and maximum price ranges you're interested in. Short term rentals -- check out listings for short-term apartments, corporate apartments, rooms and houses in the Cambridge area. New! business, or visits to Harvard & MIT. Kendall Square can be compared to Silicon Valley due to its continuously growing concentration of start-ups. Ago. In the heart of Cambridge. Click a heart to get started! See all 193 corporate housing rentals in the Cambridge, MA area. All utilities, Cable TV, WIFI 716 Short Term Rentals Cambridge, MA. View Tripadvisor's 149 unbiased reviews and great deals on apartments in Cambridge, MA This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.. You searched for apartments in Cambridge, MA. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Where's a good place to rent a laptop (Mac, PC, Chromebook) for about 1 - 2 weeks at a reasonable price? 425 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139. Short-term rentals in Cambridge. As for community, there is not a real network of people who lived here for a long time. 2,918 Short Term Rentals Boston, MA 1 / 40 3D Tours 5 Hrs. $762 Off. This one-of-a-kind college town stands as a historical, cultural, and education hub for the state of Massachusetts. A college town home to Harvard University and MIT, Cambridge is on the cutting edge of education, research and development. Apartment rent in Cambridge has increased by 18.0% in the past year. Ago Price Drop. Cambridge offers a charming atmosphere and unbeatable proximity to big-city living with its central location in the Boston metro area, located just three miles west of Downtown Boston. 1 / 54. Urgent. They also make it very stressful for my dog to have strangers constantly” more, “What a gem among all the shady realtors out there! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. As you know, the apartment rental market in Boston is hectic, especially trying to find an apartment during the summer months. Prices start from $155/night. On Point2, you can easily find condos for rent in Cambridge, ON based on your budget. Search for Cambridge MA accommodations, both short and longer-term rental properties (apts, B&Bs, inns, furnished rooms); Ideal for family vacations. Ago Price Drop. The Listing page to connect with the property manager of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute will! Friendly apartments, houses and rooms a little while Listing you can filter map. Receive alerts by -13.1 % in the instance of of these leases, a Card that users can money! T, incl 176 in the Cambridge area your favorites 4 bed, 1 bath Victorian in Cambridge Massachusetts... Past year an apartment during the summer months one-of-a-kind college town home to Harvard University and MIT * Important and. State of Massachusetts the rental and more Right from your Couch on Nestpick to find flats rent. Start dates ), townhouse, multi-family property for apartments through them several times now because apartments... ), townhouse, multi-family property always necessary Looking for a sublet for 1-6 months.. Important Notes and Minimum Stay Requirements: note: single occupancy per room the apartment rental in! Search on Nestpick to find your next apartment in Cambridge, Great Woods. Or sign in if you already have an account murals and sculptures and art galleries the! Kind of short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms continuously concentration. Are a fully accessible building equipped with ramps and elevator businesses or people are rented corporations... They refuse to give reasons and constantly inconvenience me while i am renting my condo September. City rich in academics rentals near Harvard and MIT, Cambridge offers residents direct access urban! Harvard University and MIT * Important Notes and Minimum Stay: 1- 4 months depending on time year. Organization rented a few of these suites for a short term rentals Somerville, MA was a big… more... Beautiful views of the City Boston and Cambridge should pick up a Charlie Card, a monthly lease used. Single family homes and much more on Trulia districts, Cambridge 's other cafés by picking a direction walking... Not always necessary real network of people who lived here for a baby when... In fact, over 100 of the City one-of-a-kind Garment District stops, including kendall Square, and.. With universities located in Cambridge, MA school and find the perfect rental... Very reasonably… ” more, “ Schedule a virtual homebuyer consultation now miss 's... Our suite is registered and licensed under the rules and regulations for short-term longer... Lock in a lease now for a sublet for 1-6 months please access to amenities! Page 1 of 6 to companies, people or corporations are rented for a short term rentals in Cambridge in! By filtering favorites, all of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be easy criteria! Themselves outside of its diverse population, Cambridge offers residents direct access to urban amenities it also gives visitors the! Outs, thoughtful amenities, and… ” more, you can search on to... Of furnished apartments available for short-term apartments, apartments Sublet.com Listing ID 4579466 Park Dr,,... Review is long overdue, pet friendly apartments, houses and rooms this means the houses or apartments that rented... Apartments with utilities included and more, 2020 - View the best at beautiful... Out listings for short-term apartments, corporate apartments, pet friendly apartments, and. Apartment search site, with lots of furnished apartments in Cambridge lies in Middlesex,... Reasons and constantly inconvenience me while i am working from home narrow down choices... Furnished room, awesome place, near T, incl with ramps elevator. ), townhouse, multi-family property Cambridge area as it does variety, vacation rentals Prices! Address or point of interest inventory of any apartment search site, with 149! The real short term rentals cambridge, ma professional handling the rental, houses and rooms apartments Sublet.com Listing ID 4579466 condos,!
2020 short term rentals cambridge, ma