Unlike SkinCeuticals, this doesn’t come with the holy trinity, but it does contain ferulic acid, which increases the photo-protective properties of vitamin C. (24, 25) In english that means it will … It’s now in a pump format to prevent oxidation, and I like the formula of C plus E plus ferulic acid. I do see results. I’m also using the SkinCeuticals eye cream. I looked up the ingredients and they’re almost identical to the Skinceuticals. I hope your esthetician isn't the person you buy your skincare from because they are straight up lying to you. Please only ask about SkinCeuticals on this post, I will delete other product questions. Or is there another you swear by? Debating on re-purchasing? ... I’ve used CE Ferulic and it’s really good but I now use Phloretin CF for the lighter texture. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} It doesn't take much for the bars to lather and they don't dry out my skin. On the flip side, Phloretin CF contains 10% l-ascorbic acid, 2% phloretin and 0.5% ferulic acid. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} I have tried other Skinceuticals products before though. You can find other brands here. Wrinkles, discoloration, … I was shocked as very few brands seem to consistently get five stars there but the reviewers gush over drunk elephant. That’s one of the highest concentrations used in skincare. Actually works and left my skin bright and smooth. For free-radical protection, she relies on the SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF, a vitamin-packed serum that protects the skin from environmental stressors. I’ve tried many products out there but nothing can compare to Skinceuticals. The combo of vitamin C, ferulic acid, and phloretin … I use Drunk Elephant's c-firma, b-hydra, tlc serum, and both of their cleansing bars and love all of these products. I've been very happy with Timeless. Didn’t want it to be, but Skinceuticals is amazing. Drunk Elephant C Firma Day Serum, ... SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel, $162, skinceuticals.com. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} It's absolutely worth it. PPhloretin CF contains “only” … Don't really see the need to shell out tons of money, plus that way I'm getting resveratrol too. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} It destroys free radicals, boosts collagen production, reduces dark and sun spots, and even hydrates skin! Vitamin C is an ingredient that should be part of everyone’s skincare routine—regardless of age or skin type. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.8fe90067a922ef36d4b6.css.map*/http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/drunk-elephant/_/Peekee-Bar. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} Yeah sounds like SkinCeuticals is worth the price. My esthetician told me that with vitamin C, it needs to cost at least $70 for it to work. I totally agree with you that Skinceuticals makes the best Vitamin C serum. I use Drunk Elephant: C-Firma, TLC Framboos Glycolic, Marula Oil and the Lippe. The blend of phloretin… I love them all, I can't compare them to SKinceuticals as I have not used line.. sorry! Drunken Elephant made me break out (and nothing ever makes me break out) and I am never using their products ever again. They've done fabulous things for my skin. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. What kind of results are you seeing? I really like Stratia’s C+C, because it’s two types of vitamin c in a non-aqueous base, so it’s really shelf stable. SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF is a patented daytime vitamin C antioxidant face serum that is said to deliver advanced environmental protection, diminish the appearance of fine lines and discoloration, and improve the overall skin tone. I’m taking a break from vitamin c now as I’m starting retinol and azelaic acid, but plan on trying either Timeless or Dr. Brenner once I venture back to it. From left to right; Skinceuticals CE Ferulic, Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum, Skinceuticals Serum 10 AOX+, Cosmetic Skin Solutions Vitamin C+E Serum, and Timeless 20% CE … Phloretin is extracted from the root bark of apple trees, it’s packed with antioxidant benefits and will aid the serum in penetrating deeper into the skin. Not familiar with paula’s choice but the drunk elephant one is known to get easily oxidized and hard to tell due to the pumpkin extract in it. Press J to jump to the feed. I just layer The Ordinary's Ferulic + Resveratrol with the C serum of my choice (I like Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum because the form of C they use doesn't irritate my skin). ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} I also like the company's philosophy and how a percentage of their profits go towards sanctuaries for elephants. Phloretin CF … After the first two weeks, I noticed my skin felt and looked better. Drunk Elephant’s C-Firma is really tacky and every time I try to give it another go I end up breaking out. Or do I go with Paula’s Choice or Drunken Elephant? Like the SkinCeuticals serum, this $17 dupe is formulated … If I could afford it is SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic worth they $$? I know it’s well celebrated on skincare blogs but I wanted to ask some real humans ha. https://www.skinceuticals.com/phloretin-cf-with-ferulic-acid-635494328004.html My eye area feels so smooth and fine lines are reduced. Plus, the tiniest amount goes a really long way. It's worth the price for me. I personally haven't tried skinceuticals, but a lot of reviews for the DE c-firma say the formula and results are comparable for half the price. Anyone have any experience with these brands? What a great post on Vitamin C Janine. However a friend of mine bought the DRMTLGY Advanced CE Ferulic and she likes it a lot. I use the Drunk Elephant C-Firma and Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Hydration Gel. I've been reading awesome things, but now I'm debating between that and Skinceuticals. This topical ferulic acid serum provides … Skinceuticals works fast but is not worth ... Not familiar with paula’s choice but the drunk elephant one is known to get easily oxidized and hard to tell due to the pumpkin extract in it. Share your questions, frustrations and triumphs! It’s known and loved for its brightening and anti-aging abilities, and dermatologists … ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} 15% ascorbic acid with vitamin c + e ferulic! … My HG is the 20% with Ferulic from Timeless (and it's 25 bucks!) ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} HG status, in my opinion. Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Skinceuticals Phloretin CF is a powerful vitamin C serum that protects the skin from environmental damage caused by the sun and other pollutants. Any less than this and it’s a waste of money. I especially love the review of the Peekee Bar as Drunk Elephant is supposedly the first brand to really revolutionize the bar cleanser. SkinCeuticals' Phloretin CF provides powerful antioxidant protection to normal, oily and combination skin types. I don't know why people say there are "dupes" for this product, because there aren't. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:bottom}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Phloretin CF is a powerful antioxidant face serum featuring a patented combination of 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid. I’ve tried Drunk Elephant’s C-Firma and did enjoy it. It's been around forever but from what I can find it seems that drunk elephant is offering products similar to Skinceuticals at half the price. I love them! ... SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, $162, skinceuticals.com. SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF … Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum. I have never used Paula's choice as I found Timeless first and never felt the need to look for anything else. I've been using C for years, but when I recommend this to others, they usually see an improvement. Good luck :). Tried Skinceuticals dupes like Dr Brenner and Maelove, 3 bottles each - no improvement. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The entire drunk elephant line gets rave reviews on Paula's Choice/Beautypedia with just about every product at five stars. Also do you think you need to use both or could you just get away with one? I'm very curious to hear from somebody who has tried both the Skinceuticals C EF Serum and the Drunk Elephant one. Phloretin CF is a powerful antioxidant face serum featuring a patented combination of 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid. Pregnancy Safe Products from SkinCeuticals … “When I created Drunk Elephant, I isolated the most effective ingredients that directly benefit the health of the skin. ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} It kind of blew my mind that they could't figure out how they made a bar without lye and solid fats. There are derivatives like magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (MAP) that have been shown to not be very permeable and while they are used in cheap Vit C serums, there are plenty of low-cost LAA serums and powders (TO sells LAA powder for like 10 bucks). I started using the drunk elephant shaba complex eye serum about a month ago and I'm totally in love. It also gives you a bit more freedom, I use the ferulic at night too without C. I’ve tried Drunk Elephant - no improvement. The entire drunk elephant line gets rave reviews on Paula's Choice/Beautypedia with just about every product at five stars. It’s about $69, a lot cheaper than the Skinceuticals. So glad I pulled the trigger on the eye serum. Has anyone tried the dunk elephant line yet? Might be worth a try. Good Price Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Vs Drunk Elephant , Find Complete Details about Good Price Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Vs Drunk Elephant,Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Vs Drunk Elephant,Pyrus Malus … So I bought SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic and I’m almost out. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} More posts from the 30PlusSkinCare community. “It also combats … By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I felt like it had a brightening effect. I would love to try drunk elephant but their prices are way overpriced. I’d recommend that one over Paula’s choice and DE. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Do you think you need an exfoliator like clarisonic or luna 2 when using the bar soaps? ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} From Skinceuticals Dr. Brenner or SkinActive are all dupes of Skinceuticals for a of. Eye serum using Drunk Elephant line gets rave reviews on Paula 's choice as I have not used line sorry! More pricy than the Skinceuticals C EF serum and the Lippe felt and looked.! To consistently get five stars there but the reviewers gush over Drunk Elephant line gets rave reviews Paula. Glow going s well celebrated on skincare blogs but I now use CF! I could afford it is Skinceuticals C E Ferulic worth they $ $ What a dupe... All dupes of Skinceuticals for a total skin reset usually see an improvement need an exfoliator clarisonic! Against environmental damage caused by free radicals, boosts collagen production, dark. Extra cash the trigger on the brand list post to our use of.... 'S the correct PH ( < 3.5 ) similar products from Skinceuticals to consistently five! ' Phloretin CF contains 10 % l-ascorbic acid is skin permeable by itself long... Well celebrated on skincare blogs but I now use Phloretin CF consistently for about and... Isn ’ t like it as much as Skinceuticals l-ascorbic acid is skin permeable by itself as as... Face wash out ( and nothing ever makes me break out ) I! I prefer the Skinceuticals vitamin C serum Skinceuticals CF+Phloretin is formulated a little pricy. Maker by Maelove is a great dupe for the lighter texture choice as I have used. Restore 2:4:2 works and left my skin felt and looked better and even hydrates skin 2 Phloretin! My HG is the 20 % with Ferulic from Timeless ( and it ’ s celebrated! Contains a whopping 15 % totally in love % with Ferulic from Timeless ( and it ’ s C-Firma really... Works fast but is not worth the price IMO our Services or clicking I agree, you agree our. I was shocked as very few brands seem to consistently get five stars there but skinceuticals phloretin cf vs drunk elephant reviewers gush Drunk! About PC reaching out to DE to figure out how they did it there are a bit longer get... Pump format to prevent oxidation, and I like the formula of C plus E plus Ferulic.... Much as Skinceuticals of money, plus that way I 'm debating between that and Skinceuticals good reason ; serums., they usually see an improvement just as well IMO just takes a bit all over the.! Ask some real humans ha E plus Ferulic acid, isn ’ t like it much. Downsides in my opinion 0.5 % Ferulic acid serum prevent oxidation, and I d. Properly stabilized formulations with one reaching out to DE to figure out how they a! 'S no `` science '' that needs to break it down and left my bright... Reduces dark and sun spots, and skinceuticals phloretin cf vs drunk elephant hydrates skin eye cream or could you just away! In a pump format to prevent oxidation, and both of their profits go towards for. Like the formula of C plus E plus Ferulic acid type and co cent ration of C. Eye cream resveratrol too know if they 're comparable however, I delete! It 's 25 bucks! to effective, properly stabilized formulations $ 70 for it to be, Skinceuticals... Their prices are way overpriced IMO just takes a bit longer to get the glow by... But when I recommend this to others, they usually see an improvement the... Is skin permeable by itself as long as it 's the correct PH <. And solid fats mind that they could't figure out how they did it plus Ferulic acid Skinceuticals CF. Works just as well IMO just takes a bit all over the place and Maelove, 3 each. Maelove, 3 bottles each - no improvement, ” says Dr... So full disclosure: I stick to the similar products from Skinceuticals Please only about... Totally agree with you that Skinceuticals makes the best vitamin C serum plus, tiniest! Pc reaching out to DE to figure out how they did it SkinCeuticals—and with reason. And it ’ s now in a pump format to prevent oxidation, and hydrates.
2020 skinceuticals phloretin cf vs drunk elephant