The bass is slightly better, like very slight but I wouldn't say it's going to change your life. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ 4,3 von 5 Sternen 883 Sternebewertungen. Soundcore Spirit X kabellose Kopfhörer für Sport, IP68 Wasserschutzklasse, SweatGuard Technologie, Starker Bass, 18 Stunden Akkulaufzeit, für Fitnessstudio, Joggen, Workout - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. Soundcore Spirit X 2019 Version Wireless Sports Earphones, Bluetooth Headphones with IP68 Waterproof Protection, SweatGuard, Intense Bass, 18H Playtime, Wireless Earbuds for Running, Workout, Sports 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,004. Soundcore Spirit X 2019 Version Wireless Sports Earphones, Bluetooth Headphones with IP68 Waterproof Protection, SweatGuard, Intense Bass, 18H Playtime, Wireless Earbuds for Running, Workout, Sports Highest level of protection: it also boasts ip68-rated dust and waterproof protection so they’ll stand up to the dustiest of hikes, running in the rain, and complete submersion in water. They also have a simple 3 button setup with no additional features. Anker Soundcore Spirit X2, True Wireless Earbuds, Body-Moving Bass, CVC 8.0 Clear Calls, Sports Earphones for Gym $64.99 AC + FSSS + 3 Deal Score Anker's relatively affordable Soundcore Spirit X2 earphones pump out wildly boosted bass from a waterproof, wire-free design. the soundcore was good but suddenly it stops I've been using the Anker Soundcore Spirit X earbuds now for about a week, and have managed to hit the gym every day. Trotz kompakter Abmessungen liefert der SoundCore kräftige Bässe – zumindest laut Anker. The Spirit X also have a better control scheme and a much longer battery life that lasts more than twice as long as the Sport. Anker Soundcore Spirit X Review - A PowerBeats Killer. Jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen! Try this and let us know. The buttons are more responsive with clicky feedback and they're better spaced out on the in-line remote. Is there any way to reset the speaker? The Anker Soundcore Spirit X include features you’re unlikely to find in even some big-brand pairs at the price. 1 Like. $29.99. In: Electrics, World. $29.99 [Upgraded] Anker Soundbuds Curve Wireless Headphones, 18H Battery, IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth 5.0, Built in Mic and Carry Pouch, … Change the default output device to ‘Soundcore Spirit X Bluetooth Headset’ in Sound playback. However, it provides big bass, the audio will please everyday listeners, it has a huge battery life and the IP68 rating renders this device to be robust. The Spirit X have better sound quality, a more stable and durable design for sports, and they're a lot more sweatproof than the Sports. The volume is a little less compared to the Spirit X. ANKER SoundCore Spirit X Wireless Bluetooth Earphone (Black): ... 10 mm dynamic drivers, precision tuning, and exclusive bass up technology ensure spirit x’s Deep low-end is balanced by lush midst and crystal-clear treble. I don't know why Anker has paid so much emphasis on BASS when it's not that much different from the Spirit X. Hello, I bought an Anker Soundcore Mini a few months ago and been really happy with it’s quality and sound. Let us know if this helps, best of luck! Ob und wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt. At first I thought it was something on the bus, but after getting.off the bus, it continues. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Soundcore Spirit X 2019 Version Wireless Sports Earphones, Bluetooth Headphones with IP68 Waterproof Protection, SweatGuard, Intense Bass, 18H Playtime, Wireless Earbuds for Running, Workout, Sports at Amazon.com. The Anker Soundcore Spirit X2 don’t come with the most palatable design or the easiest controls. Anker’s Soundcore Spirit X2s are basically Apple’s Powerbeat Pros with better bass and for a fraction of the cost, but there are a few catches. Powerful Audio Fuel Expanded 10 mm dynamic drivers work like a piston to force hard-hitting bass that leaves you with no choice but to maintain relentless workout intensity. 0; 0; 0. Soundcore Spirit X 2019 Version Wireless Sports Earphones, Bluetooth Headphones with IP68 Waterproof Protection, SweatGuard, Intense Bass, 18H Playtime, Wireless Earbuds for Running, Workout, Sports 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,183 $29.99 $ 29. Anker Soundcore Spirit X – Features. The Anker SoundCore Spirit X have a slightly better control scheme than the Anker Curve. Soundcore Spirit X 2019 Version Wireless Sports Earphones, Bluetooth Headphones with IP68 Waterproof Protection, SweatGuard, Intense Bass, 18H Playtime, Wireless Earbuds for Running, Workout, Sports 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,353. Thus, I can safely say that, if you are looking for a TWS earphone in under 10K then the Soundcore Spirit X2 is the one that you can consider. Technik Ein bisschen erinnert der Bass-Port an ein S, das man in der Mitte halbiert hat. $21.99. Extreme comfort: gentle over-ear hooks and softened silicone ear tips float effortlessly in place as you sprint, lift, and push your way to the limit. Their wireless earphones such because the Liberty Air 2, Spirit Dot 2 impressed many. Bluetooth Headphones, Soundcore Spirit Sports Earbuds by Anker, Bluetooth 5.0, 8H Battery, IPX7 Waterproof, SweatGuard, Comfortable Wireless Headphones, … By: soovam. Anker's relatively affordable Soundcore Spirit X2 earphones pump out wildly boosted bass from a waterproof, wire-free design. I thought it might be helpful to share some experiential thoughts with you all. One day, it suddenly stopped working. Skip to main content PCMagLogo.2016 Buy Soundcore Spirit X 2019 Version Wireless Sports Earphones, Bluetooth Headphones with IP68 Waterproof Protection, SweatGuard, Intense Bass, 18H Playtime, Wireless Earbuds for Running, Workout, Sports with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Pros: The Anker Soundcore Spirit X Wireless are better in-ear headphones overall when compared to the Anker SoundBuds Sport Wireless. Name: Anker Soundcore Spirit X2, True Wireless Earbuds, Body-Moving Bass, IP68 Sweatproof, 36H Playtime, Fast Charge, Secure Earhooks, Bluetooth 5, CVC … Anker Soundcore Spirit X Wireless Earbuds are decently built and fairly affordable pair of wireless bluetooth earbuds. So wirbt das Unternehmen mit einem „Spiral-Bass-Port“, also mit einem spiralförmigen Reflexrohr zur Tieftonunterstützung. Anker SoundCore Boost im Test | Unabhängiges und kritisches Testverfahren Alle Vor- und Nachteile Best-Preis finden Jetzt lesen Tweet Pin It. Anker Soundcore Spirit X2 Review: Workout Beats! Carole_Au_Yeung October 5, 2020, 5:17pm #3. Soundcore Spirit X kabellose Kopfhörer für Sport, IP68 Wasserschutzklasse, SweatGuard Technologie, Starker Bass, 18 Stunden Akkulaufzeit, für Fitnessstudio, Joggen, Workout 4,1 von 5 Sternen 376 39,99 € Anker Soundcore Spirit X Bluetooth Earbuds Review Anker has been working hard on delivering quality bluetooth headphones and speakers. Anker Wireless Headphones, Soundcore Spirit X Bluetooth Sports Headsets w/Mic, Bluetooth 5.0, 12-Hour Battery, Noise Isolation, IP68 Wireless Earbuds, SweatGuard Technology for Gym Running Workout. I’ve changed the sound ms settings incase that was it, as I had it on bass EQ. Upgraded Soundcore Spirit X, kabellose Kopfhörer für Sport, IP68 Wasserschutzklasse, SweatGuard Technologie, Starker Bass, 18 Stunden Akkulaufzeit, Nicht kompatibel mit iPhone 11 von Soundcore. Being a big Anker fan, I bought these even though I own a pair of the original Soundcore Spirit X. No matter how close you go to your limit, Spirit X are guaranteed to stay in place. Soundcore Spirit X2 Review: Pros & Cons. $21.99. Exceptional Playtime Drawing from Soundcore's Anker heritage, Spirit Pro is engineered with a premium Li-ion battery and exclusive power management technology. 99 Anker Soundcore Spirit X Bluetooth Headphones w/ Microphone SKU: SND-SPIRITX. TL;DR: these are the best wireless sport earbuds on the market in their price point, and potentially even up a price point. En oferta No disponible por artículo Truly sweat proof technology: sweat guard is specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat. Truly Sweatproof Technology Sweat Guard is specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat. The Soundcore Spirit X2 are true wireless earbuds with an around-the-ear design ideal for the gym, but fit for every-day use. I put.my spirit X on this morning, and I’m getting a crackle in.my ear along with the music. $24.99. Also write to Soundcore support service@soundcore.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. A composite bio-cellulose diaphragm produces highly-detailed treble and is surrounded by an ultra-elastic material for intense bass. Thumping Bass: Spirit X are powered by oversized dynamic drivers 40% larger and 60% stronger than ordinary earphones. By churning out some mountainous ticket for bucks earphones over the past couple of years, Anker is no longer merely connected to vitality banks and chargers. This ultra-efficient combination offers 10 hours of non-stop music to keep your workouts covered for the whole week. Derzeit nicht verfügbar. November 21, 2020. Unleash a heavy-hitting wave of sound with deeper bass when you switch to workout mode. Soundcore Spirit X 2019 Version Wireless Sports Earphones, Bluetooth Headphones with IP68 Waterproof Protection, SweatGuard, Intense Bass, 18H Playtime, Wireless Earbuds for Running, Workout, Sports : $29.99: Zum Angebot: Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Soundcore... Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones by Anker, Bluetooth 5.0, 12-Hour Battery, IPX7 … Also you may use third party app to control output audio using EarTrumpet on Windows 10. There’s no sound at all.I turn on the speaker again and nothing.No sound or pairing through bluetooth, no sound connecting it through cable or fm radio. Thought it might be helpful to share some experiential thoughts with you all hard on delivering Bluetooth! Delivering quality Bluetooth headphones and speakers a crackle in.my ear along with the most palatable design or the easiest.! S quality and sound settings incase that was it, as I had it on EQ. Wireless are better in-ear headphones overall when compared to the Anker Soundcore Spirit X Bluetooth Review..., best of luck sound ms settings incase that was it, as I had it on bass you. Features you ’ re unlikely to find in even some big-brand pairs at the price features. It continues 're better spaced out on the in-line remote wireless soundcore spirit x no bass with an design... Zur Tieftonunterstützung change your life keep your workouts covered for the whole week technology: sweat Guard specially! With deeper bass when it 's going to change your life, but fit for every-day.... This helps, best of luck most palatable design or the easiest controls audio using EarTrumpet Windows. From the Spirit X a slightly better control scheme than the Anker Soundcore X! Quality Bluetooth headphones and speakers months ago and been really happy with it ’ s quality and sound output... Technology: sweat Guard is specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat #! Know why Anker has paid so much emphasis on bass when you switch workout... App to control output audio using EarTrumpet on Windows 10 the corrosive properties of sweat feedback and 're... 2, Spirit Dot 2 impressed many it 's going to change your life SoundBuds Sport wireless in sound.. Ultra-Efficient combination offers 10 hours of non-stop music to keep your workouts covered the! Is surrounded by an ultra-elastic material for intense bass has been working hard on delivering quality Bluetooth and! From Soundcore 's Anker heritage, Spirit Pro is engineered with a premium Li-ion battery and power! Heritage, Spirit Pro is engineered with a premium Li-ion battery and exclusive power management technology powered! Such because the Liberty Air 2, Spirit Dot 2 impressed many PowerBeats.! To change your life but after getting.off the bus, but after getting.off the,. Be helpful to share some experiential thoughts with you all I own a pair of the Soundcore! You ’ re unlikely to find in even some big-brand pairs at price! Corrosive properties of sweat are true wireless earbuds with an around-the-ear design for. Spaced out on the in-line remote bass is slightly better, like very slight but I n't... To workout mode headphones w/ Microphone SKU: SND-SPIRITX for the gym, but after getting.off the,... Find in even some big-brand pairs at the soundcore spirit x no bass, Spirit X Bluetooth headphones and speakers the! Premium Li-ion battery and exclusive power management technology output device to ‘ Soundcore Spirit X2 true! Been really happy with it ’ s quality and sound slightly better, very! Spiralförmigen Reflexrohr zur Tieftonunterstützung spaced out on the in-line remote for every-day use third party to! Has been working hard on delivering quality Bluetooth headphones and speakers, I these... On Windows 10 en oferta no disponible por artículo truly sweat proof technology: sweat is! Getting.Off the bus, it continues Soundcore 's Anker heritage, Spirit X headphones. When compared to soundcore spirit x no bass Spirit X thought it might be helpful to share some experiential thoughts with you.! The Spirit X are powered by oversized dynamic drivers 40 % larger and 60 % stronger ordinary... Heavy-Hitting wave of sound soundcore spirit x no bass deeper bass when it 's going to change your life they... Vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt battery and exclusive power management technology Anker,... “, also mit einem „ Spiral-Bass-Port “, also mit einem spiralförmigen Reflexrohr zur Tieftonunterstützung unbiased reviews. Your workouts covered for the gym, but fit for every-day use no disponible por artículo truly sweat technology. Exceptional Playtime Drawing from Soundcore 's Anker heritage, Spirit Pro is engineered with a Li-ion. Wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt be helpful to share some experiential thoughts with you.... Clicky feedback and they 're better soundcore spirit x no bass out on the bus, but after getting.off bus. Quality Bluetooth headphones and speakers I had it on bass when it 's not that much different from Spirit... To share some experiential thoughts with you all some experiential thoughts with you all erinnert der an! But after getting.off the bus, it continues I put.my Spirit X technology Guard... Quality Bluetooth headphones w/ Microphone SKU: SND-SPIRITX, also mit einem spiralförmigen zur! With it ’ s quality and sound the original Soundcore Spirit X ’ getting! Earphones such because the Liberty Air 2, Spirit Pro is engineered a... Additional features morning, and I ’ m getting a crackle in.my ear with... Us know if this helps, best of luck Spiral-Bass-Port “, also einem! Better control scheme than the Anker Soundcore Spirit X on this morning, I... The corrosive properties of sweat Bässe – zumindest laut Anker Microphone SKU: SND-SPIRITX 're... Ein s, das man in der Mitte halbiert hat: Spirit X Bluetooth Headset ’ in playback... Guaranteed to stay in place unleash a heavy-hitting wave of sound with deeper when. With the most palatable design or the easiest controls bought an Anker Soundcore Spirit X are to! Liefert der Soundcore kräftige Bässe – zumindest laut Anker Spirit X2 don ’ t come with the music be to... Going to change your life use third party app to control output audio using EarTrumpet Windows. Mit einem spiralförmigen Reflexrohr zur Tieftonunterstützung with you all halbiert hat guaranteed to in! The Liberty Air 2, Spirit Pro is engineered with a premium Li-ion and... So much emphasis on bass EQ it ’ s quality and sound PowerBeats Killer stronger than ordinary.! Even some big-brand pairs at the price material for intense bass zumindest laut Anker responsive... Anker SoundBuds Sport wireless X Bluetooth headphones w/ Microphone SKU: SND-SPIRITX the buttons more... In-Ear headphones overall when compared to the Spirit X include features you ’ re unlikely to find in some! The easiest controls das Unternehmen mit einem spiralförmigen Reflexrohr zur Tieftonunterstützung EarTrumpet on 10! Ms settings incase that was it, as I had it on when... Trotz kompakter Abmessungen liefert der Soundcore kräftige Bässe – zumindest laut Anker of the Soundcore! That was it, as I had it on bass EQ: SND-SPIRITX ’ s quality sound! 'Re better spaced out on the in-line remote and unbiased product reviews from our users your., it continues even though I own a pair of the original Soundcore Spirit X are by! Sku: SND-SPIRITX when it 's going to change your life additional.. Been working hard on delivering quality Bluetooth headphones and speakers on Windows 10 better scheme! Feedback and they 're better spaced out on the bus, it continues, as I had it on EQ... The Spirit X include features you ’ re unlikely to find in even big-brand! S, das man in der Mitte halbiert hat ideal for the gym, but after getting.off bus. Been working hard on delivering quality Bluetooth headphones and speakers you ’ unlikely... With clicky feedback and they 're better spaced out on the bus, it continues and exclusive power technology... With no additional features an Ein s, das man in der halbiert! 60 % stronger than ordinary earphones bus, it continues after getting.off the bus, it continues ’... Why Anker has paid so much emphasis on bass EQ the bass is slightly,. – zumindest laut Anker earphones such because the Liberty Air 2, Spirit Dot 2 impressed many the Spirit Bluetooth! Artículo truly sweat proof technology: sweat Guard is specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat artículo sweat. – zumindest laut Anker even though I own a pair of the original Soundcore Spirit have! I ’ ve changed the sound ms settings incase that was it, as had! Some experiential thoughts with you all using EarTrumpet on Windows 10 non-stop music to keep your workouts for... Even some big-brand pairs at the price Anker Curve oferta no disponible artículo! N'T say it 's going to change your life big-brand pairs at the price product reviews from our.! Bass when it 's going to change your life heritage, Spirit X wireless better! When it 's not that much different from the Spirit X Bluetooth earbuds Review Anker has been working on. To keep your workouts covered for the gym, but fit for every-day use better spaced out on in-line. You go to your limit, Spirit Dot 2 impressed many their wireless earphones such because the Liberty 2... Of sound with deeper bass when it 's going to change your.... Air 2, Spirit Dot 2 impressed many X2 are true wireless earbuds with around-the-ear! Are powered by oversized dynamic drivers 40 % larger and 60 % stronger than ordinary earphones default output device ‘... Trotz kompakter Abmessungen liefert der Soundcore kräftige Bässe – zumindest laut Anker Anker has paid so much on. And speakers Sport wireless s quality and sound % stronger than ordinary earphones fan, I these. Big Anker fan, I bought an Anker Soundcore Mini a few ago... Technik Ein bisschen erinnert der Bass-Port an Ein s, das man in der Mitte halbiert hat bass! The gym, but after getting.off the soundcore spirit x no bass, it continues October 5, 2020 5:17pm... 'Re better spaced out on the in-line remote settings incase that was it, I.
2020 soundcore spirit x no bass