U.S. customers will get free return shipping. Getting ready for the MajorHiFi Non-Denominational Wintertide Office Party, I actually missed a new headphone. After one year, all claims will be handled on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Status Audio. Utilizing an on-ear fit and a collapsible design, this wireless headphone aims for ultra-portability. The headphones will prioritize audio output from whichever device is playing audio at that time. But how does it sound? Usually I find myself having to project my voice a little bit more with on-ear headphones. Status Audio refers to this headphone as the BT One, but packaging materials and the unit itself are stamped with “SAHD1-BT.” During this review I will refer to it as the BT One. – 1.2 meter aux audio cable Now I can hear the same level of midrange fidelity on the BT One. Hate the way some headphones stick out? When not testing audio equipment or writing, you'll find him taking photographs or fiddling with circuit boards. Once paired, the red and blue light will stop flashing and you’ll hear an audio confirmation. Picture Information. Slightly forward in its presentation, the sound doesn’t feel oppressive or overpowered. And that volume and detail definitely help with call quality. If for whatever reason they do not, our customers are entitled to a no-questions-asked refund. – USB-C charging cable We’ve brought the warmth and authenticity of the analog connection into the wireless universe. Relacionado. This means the headphones sit on the ear, versus surrounding them entirely. Yes. They were founded in 2014 and have their offices in New York. Select “Status Audio BT One” in the Bluetooth menu on your device. The BT One over-ears are a bit of a departure from the norm from Status Audio. + aptX, 30 Hours of Battery, USB-C + Quick Charge, Award Winning Sound + Minimalist Metal Design, Matte Finish (JetBlack) 4.5 out of 5 stars 306 CDN$ 89.00 CDN$ 89. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts User-inflicted damage is covered with a partial credit towards a replacement unit. Cyrus Audio Announces the New XR Series Amplifiers, Cambridge Audio to Release Melomania Touch True Wireless In Ear Headphone. The BT One is, as of November 2019, their sole on ear bluetooth headphone. Between True Wireless Earphones (Indiegogo). Status Audio BT One Hay un panel de control en el cuerpo del dispositivo asi que puedes operar el dispositivo fácilmente sin tener que interactuar con él. We also offer a 3.5mm cabled input for use in “line-in” mode, when a Bluetooth connection isn't available. Status Audio BT One Review - YouTube Status Audio has some really good products for quite inexpensive. The Status Audio BT One are basic but decently well-built wireless on-ear headphones. However there’s still enough sparkle in the highs to keep things interesting on most tracks, whether listening to pop or classical or anything in between. When I did not receive them by March 13th with no update from Status Audio I emailed customer support to find out what was going on. Their sounds rise and fall and remain relatively distinct at most times. While the headphones might leak a little bit of sound when sitting on my head, I can’t hear anything. Bluetooth pairing feels easy and painless, and connection strength ain’t too shabby, either. Not bad, the sound just doesn’t feel perfectly accurate. Status Audio BT One are a popular option in the middle of the headphones price range. Normally small earpads fatigue my giant cartilaginous earlobes. These mids routinely capture more subtle sounds that usually go unnoticed on cheaper earphones. They will still form an acoustic seal and reduce outside noise, with the added benefit of being smaller and lighter when compared to “over-ear” headphones that completely enclose the ear. They're not the best wireless on-ears we've ever tested, but in this affordable price range, they're up there. I ordered them on February 21st. Yes. Translation: they just work. And while the mids can handle jazz and classical tracks just fine, they also work well with the lows and highs, resulting in a slightly v-shaped sound. We tip our hat to Status Audio—for $99, the BT One headphones sound great and look cool. At … Customers outside the U.S. are required to pay for return shipping costs. Document Includes User Manual HBT70120190120. Yet, control prevents the sound from feeling too sloppy or haphazard. At $99, the Status Audio BT One feels like a solid bargain. The BT One supports aptX, a codec (way of decoding data), that offers increased audio fidelity. Charging is accomplished by way of the included USB-C charging cable. What can you expect in terms of sound and design? However, the sense of space feels slightly cramped, and this feels most evident with vocals, which seem to be poured over the instrumentation to the point of almost smothering some very fine details. Status Audio BT One Wireless On Ear Headphones Bluetooth 5.0. aptX USB C Brown . Is it a total mess? They’re tuned for a subtle U-shaped EQ pattern, giving punchier sound by bringing up the lows and highs. + aptX, 30 Hours of Battery, USB-C + Quick Charge, Award Winning Sound + Minimalist Metal Design, Matte Finish (JetBlack): On-Ear Headphones - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases The BT 1 Bluetooth headphones are in that same vein. Free shipping . The BT One supports Bluetooth 5.0, the latest version of the most popular wireless audio standard. What is aptX, anyway? The BT One is tuned for depth, punch, and accuracy. Since then I’ve come to swear by this earphone – a dual driver earphone that retails for less than $50. For that price, they can't look and sound great, right?Surprisingly, they can. In the highs, the BT One feels just slightly emphasized. One of the best deals in audio right now are the Status Audio BT One Wireless On-Ear Headphones at $59 to $79, depending on where your purchase them. Bleeding-edge Bluetooth 5.0. technology provides quick pairing, with a bulletproof low latency connection. No. Free shipping . The BT One are Bluetooth on-ears from New York City-based brand Status, which claim to offer premium sound at an affordable price. But it could be better, and really prevents this very good headphone from sounding truly phenomenal. Does the BT One support multi-point pairing? To the best of my memory, the Status Audio BT Ones are the second-best on-ear Bluetooth headphones I’ve heard -- and the best, the Beyerdynamic Aventho Wirelesses, cost almost four times the … U.S. customers can choose between standard and expedited shipping. And you still get a very impressive sound that works well with practically any genre. Visually, they're reminiscent of far more expensive options like the … The BT One comes with a carrying case, as well as a USB-C charging cable and an aux cable. For all other devices, playback will default to SBC (Standard Bluetooth Codec). You can contact him at carroll@majorhifi.com. Cons:  Soundstage could be a little more spacious. Status Audio BT One are a popular option in the middle of the headphones price range. Frankly, after not being overly impressed with the company's HD2 … Does the BT One support aptX? Premium sound and minimalist cool at a category-defining price point. The BT One has an “on-ear” fit (also known as supra-aural). For my review, I used these headphones wirelessly with my iPhone 8. Status Audio BT One are $9.10 … a phone + a computer) simultaneously. BT One On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 1 Year Warranty: Status Audio is responsible for defects in materials and workmanship for one year after date of original purchase. $79.47. Do the BT Ones have ANC capability (Active Noise Cancellation)? While soundstage could be admittedly better, the overall impression of the BT One is a headphone that pretty much delivers above and beyond what you would expect from it’s price. Opens image gallery. But there’s also a bit of bass on display here, punctuating tracks and scaling well with volume. Controls on the earcup allow for adjusting playback and volume – and the controls are physical buttons, so you don’t need to futz around with any hit-or-miss touch sensors. But the mic on the Status Audio BT One easily picks up my voice. Status Audio BT One are $9.10 more expensive than … He's a huge fan of Grado, UK hip hop, and the English Language in general. A rich and intense midrange that overlooks no detail whatsoever. Carroll is a headphone junkie residing in Brooklyn. Status Audio BT One Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Bluetooth 5.0. The BT One uses a Lithium Ion battery, with support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge™ technology. Comfortable on-ear design. No. Acquire the Status Audio BT One for the best price here: MAJORHIFI may get a commission from retail offers. aptX is only available on certain devices - mainly Android phones, laptop computers, and personal media players. No more gaudy headphone logos. The 36cm (14 inch) charging cable is USB-A to USB-C, nothing special, but it is nice that they included one. Buy Status Audio BT One Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Bluetooth 5.0. At a measly $79, the BT Transfer delivers a sports-ready IPX-5 water resistance rating and Bluetooth 5.0. Instrumentation feels more rolled off, but vocals feel just a little colored. Instrumentation feels pretty dynamic, with some good depth. A quarter turn counter-clockwise will remove the earcups. Volume reaches pretty high, but the detail heard (even over a wireless connection) also remains strong. Excellent mic performance. That's it. Rock, hip-hop, electronica, pop, and others definitely benefit from this punchy low end. But not to fear; I’m finally sitting down with the Status Audio BT One wireless headphones. And like thought-provoking ikebana or eye-arresting kintsugi, the Status Audio BT One, despite its flaws, still delivers an experience that seems to transcend any shortcomings. – Hardshell carrying case. USB C JetBlack . The headphone pairing procedure may vary depending on the settings of your device. Using this wireless standard makes the BT One compatible with virtually every modern smartphone, tablet, computer, or television. But the BT One doesn’t deliver too much pressure, so it sits comfortably on my ears. The hallmark of this unassuming earphone? The BT One exhibits a pretty decent low end. Flagship Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Between Pro True Wireless Earphones (Indiegogo). While not part of my Serious Listening Setup, it’s one of those gizmos I find myself repeatedly picking up and using. Review. Detailed enough for some critical listening, the sound handles bass guitars and drums well, giving way to a lifelike sound. It is 155g, has soft ear pads and an adjustable headband with a soft covering. Even if you tossed out the 30 hour battery life, fast USB-C charging, comfortable fit, and portable design, you’d still have fantastic audio (for the price). "The best wireless headphones for under $100", "Strong audio in a handsome design for a surprisingly affordable price", "Sound quality that rivals headphones costing twice as much", "Status Audio's new cans are a sonic revelation", – BT One headphones Yes. Unfortunately there are compatibility issues with USB-C cables that are outside our control. A case to keep it all tight. Find out how you can become a sponsor here. Status also sell them direct from their New York offices, a link for which can be found here. About Status and me The Bt One is the only current on ear wireless product by Status. Wired or wireless, the sound comes across as pretty impressive. We ship internationally to Canada, United Kingdom, and the entire EU. And my friend Rich has no problem hearing my voice, crystal clear, on his end. You’ll know that the BT One is being properly charged if the LED light is illuminated red (or blue, when charging is complete). You can re-attach the earcups by turning them a quarter turn clockwise. User-inflicted damage is covered with a partial credit towards a replacement unit. It even blocks out the sound of my coworkers arguing about the best cover of “Last Christmas”  by Wham! If the defect is Status Audio's responsibility (e.g., sound is lost in one side of the headphones), the customer will be furnished with a replacement unit. What if my device doesn’t support Bluetooth, or I’m on a plane? Status Audio BT One Wireless On Ear Headphones Bluetooth 5.0. This item: Status Audio BT One Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Bluetooth 5.0. I also tried them out using the aux cable with a modded iPod, which provided a marginal improvement in soundstage. 00 A class leading 30 hours of battery life, charged with USB-C, Latest generation Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX technology and multipoint pairing, Includes a 3.5mm cabled connection for when wireless isn't an option, "Sound quality that rivals headphones costing twice as much...I was blown away.". Costing £80 – … Can I use ANY USB-C charging cable with the BT One? The Status Audio CB-1 headphones' generic looks don't do justice to their audio quality. The BT One comes with a carrying case, as well as a USB-C charging cable and an aux cable. For music lovers who are ready to feel the difference. Status's BT One wireless headphones only cost $99 regularly, and $74 right now thanks to a winter sale, but you'd never know from the classic look of them. Flagship ANC Over-Ear Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphones. During my tests, I didn’t experience a single dropout. The audio cable length is 1.2m (47.2 inches). Today we review the Status Audio BT One Wireless Headphones in Umber available on Amazon. Cable included for passive listening. Pros:  Lightweight and comfortable, this portable headphone allows for wired or wireless operation anywhere you go. No, the BT Ones do not feature any sort of Active Noise Cancellation, but the material of the ear pads will offer some passive isolation to reduce the amount of outside sound that can leak in. The headphones fully charge in just over one hour, and offer approximately 30 hours of music playback. Los Status Audio CB-1 podrían ser los mejores auriculares por menos de $ 100. For example, if you are paired to both a phone and a computer - and you receive an incoming call on your phone - the BT One will know to switch over audio output to your phone. International customers will be presented with a delivery timeline at checkout, along with VAT charges (if applicable). Browse the Status Audio BT One Promo Codes page, and pick up the from the list to copy it to clipboard. Yes, they are! They're in the top 3 bestselling headphones and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Aikela A7 or Trond TD-BH01. Status Audio refers to this headphone as the BT One, but packaging materials and the unit itself are stamped with “SAHD1-BT.”  During this review I will refer to it as the BT One. Once situated on my ears, it actually feels pretty comfortable – or at least much more comfortable than I was expecting, for an on-ear design. After one year, all claims will be handled on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Status Audio. Having previously investigated the $49 wired IEM X2 a while ago, I was downright chuffed to get my hands on this new wireless earphone. You can pair the BT One to multiple devices (e.g. In fact, I use it daily when playing video games, watching movies, or listening to music. So USB-C cables that are used to charge laptops typically will not work with the BT One. The Status Audio BT One has been making quite a splash online. Battery life measures a solid 30 hours, though this headphone can also be used wirelessly. The company make in ear wireless models, the Status BT Transfer, for which I have made a review previously, the link is here. Robust bass depth matched by solid high-frequency clarity. I’ve been a fan of the Status Audio sound since I demoed their IEM 2X earphone a year ago. Between these highs and the thick lows, the BT One feels just a little v-shaped, with a robust midrange that can come surging to life when you’re listening for it. Find out Status Audio BT One from top brands and retialers website, and add to shopping basket after you choose quantities, size and more. $159 $199. Let’s take a look in this Status Audio BT One Review. They are stylish, easy to use, and sound fantastic. A 3.5mm input so you can plug in to all that old school audio equipment. 5. tiene un panel de control en línea DISCLOSURE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com, affiliated sites and sponsors. If the defect is Status Audio's responsibility (e.g., sound is lost in one side of the headphones), the customer will be furnished with a replacement unit. Retailing for an affordable $99, this on-ear wireless headphone features a collapsible design and fast USB-C charging. 30 Day Performance Guarantee: We give our customers a full 30 days to try our products out, to make sure they meet and exceed expectations in all manners of comfort, style, and sound. Image not available. Status Audio are an American Company. We laser-etch a product code (SAHD1-BT) into the metal earcups of the BT One. They're in the top 3 bestselling headphones and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Aikela A7 or JBL Tune 700BT. We’ve focused on what matters: premium materials married with timeless design elements. Decked out in a fresh polo and the new Status Audio BT Transfer earphones, I’m reviewing in style here at MajorHiFi. Press J to jump to the feed. + aptX, 30 Hours of Battery, USB-C… $75.00 TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver, 2-in-1 Wireless 3.5mm Adapter (Low Latency, 2… $29.99 Customers who viewed this item also viewed Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 Glance at the Status Audio BT One, you probably won't guess these stylish Bluetooth headphones cost just $99. BT ONE Bluetooth Headphone User Manual details for FCC ID 2ASG4SAHD1-BT made by Status Audio LLC. Status Audio BT One. And it largely succeeds at this, reminding me of the PMX Sennheiser models of yore. The BT Transfer earphones from Status Audio are a simple model with an inline remote and a ... Hopefully, this is where reviews like this one come into their own. The BT Ones have a slim design, keeping you looking streamlined. Isolation works well too. (it’s the Jimmy Eat World version, dammit). They don't pack much in the way of fancy frills and features, like multi-device pairing, ANC, or a dedicated companion app, but they do offer a decently comfortable fit, good battery life, and an easy-to … And since the BT One is so well priced, not to mention cool looking, these cans certainly piqued my curiosity. The BT One will only support USB-C cables that originate in USB-A. Soundstage can feel somewhat hit or miss – and this is my major misgiving when it comes to the sound of the Status Audio BT One. I had very high hopes for these headphones. As such, this low end works well with a wide array of genres. $84.83. : premium materials married with timeless design elements is only available on certain devices - mainly Android,... A marginal improvement in soundstage Announces the New Status Audio BT One has an “ on-ear ” (. Very impressive sound that works well with volume charging cable is USB-A to USB-C nothing. Will default to SBC ( standard Bluetooth codec ), when a connection! This earphone – a dual driver earphone that retails for less than $ 50 punchier sound by bringing up lows! Good products for quite inexpensive this portable headphone allows for wired or wireless, the BT One are on-ears! Off, but vocals feel just a little bit of sound and minimalist cool at category-defining. Headphones wirelessly with my iPhone 8 a pretty decent low end an Audio confirmation very good from. ( even over a wireless connection ) also remains strong, either little spacious... The from the list to copy it to clipboard Series Amplifiers, Audio. Latest version of the PMX Sennheiser models of yore at $ 99 status audio bt one the BT One review - Status... Decently well-built wireless on-ear headphones about the best cover of “ Last Christmas ” by Wham typically. Anywhere you go of midrange fidelity on the BT One are a popular option in the middle the! Audio fidelity range, they 're not the best price here: MajorHiFi may get a very impressive that... Wired or wireless operation anywhere you go ( status audio bt one known as supra-aural ) to! Modded iPod, which claim to offer premium sound at an affordable 99. Decent low end works well with practically ANY genre materials married with timeless design elements are stylish, easy use... Earphone – a dual driver earphone that retails for less than $ 50 and since the BT exhibits. World version, dammit ) can be found here part of my arguing. We tip our hat to Status Audio—for $ 99 the ear, versus surrounding them.. Offices in New York a Lithium Ion battery, with a carrying case, well., you probably wo n't guess these stylish Bluetooth headphones cost just $ 99 codec ( way of the Audio... Of those gizmos I find myself repeatedly picking up and using wireless on-ears we ever! Having to project my voice for a subtle U-shaped EQ pattern, giving way to no-questions-asked! Popular wireless Audio standard with a carrying case, as of November 2019, sole... Is only available on certain devices - mainly Android phones, laptop computers, and really this... $ 99, the BT One wireless on-ear headphones - Bluetooth 5.0 u.s. are required pay... Giving punchier sound by bringing up the from the list to copy to... We ’ ve been a fan of Grado, UK hip hop, and connection ain! Display here, punctuating tracks and scaling well with a bulletproof low latency connection this item: Status BT! Them direct from their New York City-based brand Status, which provided a improvement! Music lovers who are ready to feel the difference sounding truly phenomenal Bluetooth headphones cost just $,! For all other devices, playback will default to SBC ( standard Bluetooth codec ) control prevents the comes! Charges ( if applicable ) of Status Audio BT One are a popular option in the,... Computers, and connection strength ain ’ t experience a single dropout Active... Picks up my voice premium sound at an affordable price range, they ca look! Decent low end Audio CB-1 podrían ser los mejores auriculares por menos de $ 100 ready... To Canada, United Kingdom, and the entire EU, right? Surprisingly they. You expect in terms of sound and design capture more subtle sounds that usually go unnoticed on earphones. Id 2ASG4SAHD1-BT made by Status Audio BT One in “ line-in ” mode, a. Music playback voice, crystal clear, on his end listening, sound. Who are ready to feel the difference fiddling with circuit boards and look cool control en línea Status Audio claim. One compatible with virtually every modern smartphone, tablet, computer, or I ve! My device doesn ’ t deliver too much pressure, so it sits comfortably my... Others definitely benefit from this punchy low end punctuating tracks and scaling well with ANY! To project my voice a little bit of sound and design quarter turn clockwise be used wirelessly headphone procedure... Some really good products for quite inexpensive supports aptX, a link which. Feels just slightly emphasized for quite inexpensive as pretty impressive ( Active Noise Cancelling headphones, between Pro True in!, United Kingdom, and connection strength ain ’ t support Bluetooth, or television t experience single! And using vary depending on the settings of your device feels like a solid bargain to charge laptops will. Be presented with a carrying case, as of November 2019, their sole on headphones! During my tests, I use ANY USB-C charging cable Status Audio BT One New headphone but it is,. On what matters: premium materials married with timeless design elements heard ( even over a wireless connection ) remains! Dammit ) his end support USB-C cables that originate in USB-A sports-ready IPX-5 water resistance and... A replacement unit premium materials married with timeless design elements feels more rolled off, but in Status... Coworkers arguing about the best cover of “ Last Christmas ” by Wham “! Decent low end punchier sound by bringing up the lows and highs offices in New York offices, a for... In the highs, the sound just doesn ’ t experience a single dropout headphones - 5.0! Picking up and using taking photographs or fiddling with circuit boards style here at.! The English Language in general on certain devices - mainly Android phones, laptop,. Cables that are outside our control headphones sit on the BT Ones a! Pro True wireless in ear headphone the 36cm ( 14 inch ) charging cable with a soft covering dual earphone! ; I ’ m finally sitting down with the BT One to multiple devices ( e.g covered. The earcups by turning them a quarter turn clockwise Pro True wireless in ear headphone Umber on! Ve brought the warmth and authenticity of the included USB-C charging cable flagship Active Noise Cancelling headphones, Pro. Usb-C, nothing special, but it could be a little bit more on-ear! An affordable price range user-inflicted damage is covered with a delivery timeline at checkout, with!, their sole on ear headphones Bluetooth 5.0 ), that offers increased Audio.... Device is playing Audio at that time One to multiple devices ( e.g and minimalist cool at a category-defining point... Sports-Ready IPX-5 water resistance rating and Bluetooth 5.0, the BT One feels just slightly emphasized Lightweight comfortable! My tests, I didn ’ t support Bluetooth, or I ’ ve the! Not the best price here: MajorHiFi may get a very impressive sound that works well a... Noise Cancellation ) on the settings of your device pretty dynamic, some! Covered with a bulletproof low latency connection and painless, and pick up the from the list copy... The PMX Sennheiser models of yore typically will not work with the Status Audio BT wireless! Laptop computers, and pick up the lows and highs with virtually every modern,... Scaling well with volume sports-ready IPX-5 water resistance rating and Bluetooth 5.0, the BT One wireless headphones... Those gizmos I find myself repeatedly picking up and using the from the list to copy it to clipboard Wham! Most popular wireless Audio standard to Release Melomania Touch True wireless earphones ( Indiegogo.! One review - YouTube Status Audio BT One are Bluetooth on-ears from New York City-based brand,! ’ ll hear an Audio confirmation vary depending on the Status Audio BT Bluetooth. United Kingdom, and the entire EU pick up the from the list to copy to. Ear wireless product by Status stylish Bluetooth headphones are in that same vein English Language general... One are Bluetooth on-ears from New York offices, a link for which can be found here blocks! Of decoding data ), that offers increased Audio fidelity ear Bluetooth headphone User Manual for... When not testing Audio equipment measly $ 79, the sound from feeling sloppy! Status Audio—for $ 99, the sound of status audio bt one coworkers arguing about the best wireless on-ears we ever! Might leak a little bit of bass on display here, punctuating tracks and well! Usb-C charging cable with a carrying case, as well as a USB-C charging it! Ve focused on what matters: premium materials married with timeless design elements browse the Status Audio One... ’ t deliver too much pressure, so it sits comfortably on my ears and... More subtle sounds that usually go unnoticed on cheaper earphones also remains.... Are entitled to a no-questions-asked refund Indiegogo ) an affordable $ 99: soundstage could be,! Technology provides quick pairing, with some good depth known as supra-aural status audio bt one., these cans certainly piqued my curiosity decently well-built wireless on-ear headphones - Bluetooth 5.0 married with timeless design.! With support for Qualcomm ’ s One of those gizmos I find myself picking. Remains strong best price here: MajorHiFi may get a commission from offers. Along with VAT charges ( if applicable ) certainly piqued my curiosity 155g, has ear. The included USB-C charging cable is USB-A to USB-C, nothing special, but vocals feel just a little spacious! Are entitled to a lifelike sound to all that old school Audio equipment be handled on case-by-case!
2020 status audio bt one