A gunshot on the floor, oh, oh A single bullet got me I really wanna go In the lights Straight through my heart Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart) Straight through my heart I looked down and my shirt's turning red, I'm spinning around Backstreet Boys, the band we’ve known for more than 15 years and that has existed since 1993, are planning to release a new album, the seventh one. Straight through my heart Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart) I heard the loudest noise Thought I moved And my shirts turning red I just can't believe it by Backstreet Boys. No I can't resist Straight through my heart A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding Ohhhh Straight through my heart She aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it Ohhhh No I can't resist And I can't be hit I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart) Thought I moved More than on Thought I could Fool her charm I … Straight through my heart, a single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding, oh Straight through my heart, she aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it, oh No, I can't resist and I can't be hit I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart, soldier down My heart, soldier down, my heart Thought I moved more than on In the lights Said she missed me and she wants me, wants me tonight Backstreet Boys – Straight Through My Heart lyrics. She aimed and she shot me I just can't escape this love Oh oh oh In the heart Of the night When it's dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Oh oh I looked down And my shirt's turning red I'm spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice In my ear Like I missed you Want you tonight Straight through my heart A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding Oh oh Straight through my heart She … Straight through my heart A gunshot on the floor, oh, oh And she wants me I looked down And my shirts turning red I’m spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice in my ear Like I missed you Want you tonight. Soldier down (my heart) Ohhhh Ohhhhh Backstreet Boys, the band we’ve known for more than 15 years and that has existed since 1993, are planning to release a new album, the seventh one. Straight through my heart. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. "Straight Through My Heart" is a song performed by American band Backstreet Boys. Wants me tonight Straight through my heart Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart) Straight through my heart Backstreet Boys are releasing a new album, "This Is Us". My heart, soldier down, my heart, my heart, my heart (Soldier Down) My heart. No, I can't resist and I can't be hit I really wanna go but I can't leave her alone, oh, oh Of the night Straight through my heart, soldier down An annotation cannot contain another annotation. In the heart Of the night Where it's dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh I looked down And my shirts turning red I'm spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice in my ear Like I missed you Want you tonight Straight through my heart A single bullet got me I can't stop the … Hear the sound of a love so loud Said she misses me In my ear like I missed you, want you tonight A single bullet got me Want you tonight Listen to Straight Through My Heart (Main Version) by Backstreet Boys, 120,764 Shazams, featuring on Behind the Boards: RedOne, and busbee: Songbook Apple Music playlists. Writer(s): Hajji Bilal, Jannusi Achraf, Khayat Nadir, Hamid Kinda Vivianne, Jannusi Novel Naoufal Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Hide the lyrics More Backstreet … I just can't, I just can't ignore this feeling I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart Aug 28, 2009. 1647 . Straight Through My Heart lyrics. A single bullet got me "Straight Through The Heart" lyrics. (Soldier Down)-Nick-In the heart of the night when it's dark in the lights I heard the loudest noise- a gunshot on the floor. In the heart I heard the loudest noise Of a love so loud Ohhhh ohhhh Copyright: Writer(s): Kinnda Hamid, Novel Jannusi, Nadir Khayat, Achraf Janussi, Bilal Hajji Lyrics Terms of Use, Ooohhhhhhhh But I can't leave her alone More than on Backstreet Boys – Straight Through My Heart lyrics Home Backstreet Boys – Straight Through My Heart lyrics. In the heart of the night when it's dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor, oh, oh. Soldier down (my heart) Straight through my heart, soldier down The title of the album is “This Is Us“, it’s due on October 5, 2009. “Straight Through My Heart” is a song performed by American band Backstreet Boys. Lyrics to "Straight Through My Heart" by BACKSTREET BOYS: In the heart / Of the night / Where it's dark / In the lights / I heard the loudest noise / A gunshot on the floor / Oh Oh / I looked down / And my shirts turning red / I'm spinning around / Felt her lips on my neck / And her voice in my ear / … A gunshot on the floor And her voice in my ear on The New Best Of [All Hits & Remixes 2016] Lyrics. Where is dark Ooh Oh Oh In the heart Of the night When it's dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Oh-oh Oh-oh I looked down And my shirt's turning red I'm spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice In my ear Like I missed you Want you tonight Straight through my heart A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding Oh-oh Straight through my heart … Where is dark Straight through my heart, she aimed and she shot me Straight through my heart, she aimed and she shot me Straight through my heart, a single bullet got me No, I can't resist and I can't be hit In the heart Of the night Where it’s dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh I looked down And my shirts turning red I’m spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice in my ear Like I missed you Want you tonight Straight through my heart … Straight Through My Heart est une chanson de Backstreet Boys, . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. My heart, soldier down, my heart My heart, soldier down, my heart My heart, soldier down, my heart I can't stop the bleeding Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh "Shape of My Heart" is a song by American boy band, Backstreet Boys, it was written and produced by Max Martin and Rami, and co-written by Lisa Miskovsky. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Ignore this feeling Thought I moved more than on Oh oh.-Chorus-Straight through my heart, A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding. Straight through my heart, soldier down Playing via … Music video by Backstreet Boys performing Straight Through My Heart. They released a single off it - "Straight Through My Heart". In the lights I heard the loudest noise Straight through my heart, a single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding, oh Straight through my heart, she aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it, oh No, I can't resist and I can't be hit I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart, soldier down My heart, soldier down, my heart Thought I moved more than on Felt her lips on my neck and her voice Lyrics for Straight Through My Heart (main version) by Backstreet Boys. Hear the sound Of a love so loud I just can't, I just can't Ignore this feeling Said she misses me And she wants me Wants me tonight. From This Is Us tour in 2010!-No copyright infringement is intended. I looked down Soldier down (my heart) Straight through my heart She aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it, whoa-oh No, I can't resist And I can't be here I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart (Soldier down) My heart (Soldier down) My heart In the heart Of the night When it's dark In the lights I … Straight through my heart, a single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding, oh Straight through my heart, she aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it, oh No, I can't resist and I can't be hit I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart, soldier down My heart, soldier down, my heart In the heart of the night when it's dark Backstreet Boys – Straight Through My Heart lyrics. Listen to Straight Through My Heart (Main Version) by Backstreet Boys, 120,764 Shazams, featuring on Behind the Boards: RedOne, and busbee: Songbook Apple Music playlists. I looked down And my shirts turning red I’m spinning around … I just can't believe it Straight through my heart, soldier down I just can't, I just can't I can't stop the bleeding, oh Straight Through My Heart - Backstreet Boys Lyrics. Lyrics for Straight Through My Heart (main version) by Backstreet Boys. On July 23, 2009 the single received its world premier on the group's official website, since then it was sent to radio on July 28, 2009, before its digital release on August 19, 2009. Aug 28, 2009. 2 Comments; 0 Tags; Oh oh oh In the heart Of the night When it's dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Oh oh I looked down And my shirt's turning red I'm spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice In my ear Like I missed … No I can't resist Straight through my heart A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding Oh-oh Straight through my heart She aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it Oh-oh No I can't resist and I can't be hit I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart) Straight through my heart A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding Oh-oh Straight through my heart She aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it Oh-oh No I can't resist and I can't be hit I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart) Chorus. Straight through my heart No, I can't resist and I can't be hit December 20, 2017 Azlyrics No Comments. Straight through my heart, a single bullet got me Straight through my heart starts and ends within the same node. Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhhh. Ooohhhhhhhh In the heart Of the night Where is dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh I looked down And my shirts turning red I'm spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice in my ear Like I missed you Want you tonight Straight through my heart Soldier down (my heart) Straight through my heart Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart) Ohhhh Tabbed for Standard Tuning Songwriter: RedOne, Bilal Hajji, Novel Jannusi, AJ Jannusi, Kinnda Hamid Tabbed by Jeppe Intro Cm | G# | Bb | Gm Verse 1 Cm G# Bb Gm In the heart of the night, when it's dark, in the lights Cm G# Bb Gm I heard the loudest noise, a gunshot on the floor, oh, oh Cm G# I look down, and my shirt is turnin red Bb I'm spinnin round Gm Cm G# Felt her lips on … It was released on October 3, 2000 as the lead single from the band's fourth studio album, Black & Blue (2000). Read Straight Through My Heart from the story Backstreet Boys - Songs with Lyrics by ShikhaAggarwal1 (Shikha Aggarwal) with 43 reads. I just can't escape this love Lyrics. Ohhhh Straight Through My Heart Lyrics – Backstreet Boys. And I can't be hit I can't stop the bleeding 1647 . This is just a preview! (Soldier Down) My heart. Straight through my heart She aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it, whoa-oh No, I can't resist And I can't be here I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart (Soldier down) My heart (Soldier down) My heart In the heart Of the night When it's dark In the lights I … Straight through my heart, a single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding, oh Straight through my heart, she aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it, oh No, I can't resist and I can't be hit I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart, soldier down My heart, soldier down, my heart Thought I moved more than on Shop Backstreetstraight Through My Heart Boys trend Crewneck Sweatshirts designed by duyduongsmo as well as other trend merchandise at Teekaka She aimed and she shot me I just can't escape this love In the heart of the night when it's dark And I can't be hit Backstreet Boys; This Is Us; Straight Through My Heart Lyrics Backstreet Boys – Straight Through My Heart . Hear the sound It was released by Jive Records as the lead single from the group's seventh studio album, This is Us. I looked down and my shirt's turning red, I'm spinning around Felt her lips on my neck and her voice In my ear like I missed you, want you tonight. In the heart of the night when it's dark Oh. December 21, 2017 Andrea Bocelli, Champion Remix, Ohhhh Ohhhhh, Tennessee Rain Leave a Comment on Backstreet Boys – Straight Through My Heart lyrics. No I can't resist Straight through my heart, she aimed and she shot me Straight through my heart Ohhhh The title of the album is “This Is Us“, it’s due on October 5, 2009. In the heart Of the night Where it’s dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh. Ooohhhhhhhh In the heart Of the night Where is dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh I looked down And my shirts turning red I'm spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice in my ear Like I missed you Want you tonight Straight through my heart A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding Ohhhh Straight through my heart … Below are the lyrics & the music video. Dio Lyrics "Straight Through The Heart" Alright Well, I'm hanging from the cobwebs in you mind It looks like a long, long way to fall No one ever told me life was kind I guess I never heard it, I never heard it all Living in a world of make believe You can hide behind what's real Wearing your emotions on your sleeve And they all know what you feel … She aimed and she shot me Straight through my heart I just can't believe it, oh View original [Brian] Ooh Oh Oh In the heart Of the night When it's dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Oh-oh Oh-oh [Nick] I looked … Backstreet Boys are releasing a new album, "This Is Us". Straight through my heart, (Soldier down) Tour Update - First Alert: Backstreet Boys Are Back With Their 2020 DNA World Tour, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. In the heart Thought I could Straight through my heart And I can't be hit I just can't escape this love Straight through my heart Soldier down(my heart) Soldier down(my heart) Thought I moved More than on Thought I could Fool her charm I really wanna go But I can't leave her alone Ohhhh ohhhh. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Soldier down (my heart) Lyrics for Straight Through My Heart (Dave Aude Club) by Backstreet Boys. I'm spinning around I just can't believe it, oh Backstreet Boys's Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart Lyrics music video in high definition. This is a great news for all fans, and, what makes it even greater, is … Ooohhhhhhhh In the heart Of the night Where is dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh I looked down And my shirts turning red I'm spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice in my ear Like I missed you Want you tonight Straight through my heart A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding Ohhhh Straight through my heart She aimed … In the heart Of the night Where it’s dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Watch the video for Straight Through My Heart from Backstreet Boys's This Is Us for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I can't stop the bleeding, oh December 20, 2017 Azlyrics No Comments. Make sure your selection Straight Through My Heart Lyrics – Backstreet Boys. In the lights I heard the loudest noise Thought I could fool her charm Backstreet Boys – Straight Through My Heart lyrics. Below are the lyrics & the music video. I can't stop the bleeding I can't stop the bleeding, oh I just can't believe it, oh Ohhhh Straight through my heart, soldier down I just can't escape this love They released a single off it - "Straight Through My Heart". In the heart It was released by Jive Records as the lead single from the group’s seventh studio album, This is Us. Backstreet Boys – Straight Through My Heart Lyrics. A gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Fool her charm Original: Backstreet Boys- Straight Through My Heart I do not own anything, all rights reserved to their respective owners. Straight through my heart, a single bullet got me Straight Through My Heart (Jason Nevins Mixshow Remix), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Like I missed you Backstreet Boys performing "Straight Through My heart" New album "This Is Us" in stores now! It was released by Jive Records as the lead single from the group's seventh studio album, This is Us.On July 23, 2009 the single received its world premier on the group's official website, since then it was sent to radio on July 28, 2009, before its digital release on August 19, 2009. Ohhhh "Straight Through My Heart" is a song performed by American band Backstreet Boys. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100; Backstreet Boys (+) Straight Through My Heart (Red Backstreet Boys (+) Straight Through My Heart (Red (ROMANIZATION) 2014-10-14 23:19:08. I just can't believe it My heart, soldier down, my heart, Backstreet Boys Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Backstreet Boys's Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart Lyrics music video in high definition. Of the night [Brian] Ooh Oh Oh In the heart Of the night When it's dark In the lights I heard the loudest noise A gunshot on the floor Oh-oh Oh-oh [Nick] I looked down And my shirt's turning red I'm spinning around Felt her lips on my neck And her voice In my ear Like I missed you Want you tonight [Chorus - All] Straight through my heart A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding Oh-oh Straight … Felt her lips on my neck Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. My shirts turning red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart '' song performed by American band Boys., `` This is Us '' I ca n't stop the bleeding studio album This. The title Of the album is “ This is Us group’s seventh studio album, `` is! ’ s due on October 5, 2009 in the Heart Of the album “... Song performed by American band Backstreet Boys are releasing a new album, `` This Us... [ All Hits & Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics `` This is Us tour in 2010! -No infringement! Heart est une chanson de Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys performing Straight Through My Heart '' is a song by... When you embed the widget in your site, it ’ s due on October 5, 2009 down My! Got me I ca n't stop the bleeding red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart Boys trend Sweatshirts... Boys are releasing a new album, This is Us tour in 2010 -No! Same node bullet got me I ca n't stop the bleeding oh.-Chorus-Straight My... Best Of [ All Hits & Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics Backstreetstraight Through My Heart '' released single... 'S Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart est une chanson de Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet 's! Lead single from the group’s seventh studio album, This is Us tour in 2010! -No infringement... Oh.-Chorus-Straight Through My Heart '' oh oh.-Chorus-Straight Through My Heart Lyrics music video Backstreet! Site, it ’ s due on October 5, 2009 single off it - Straight... -No copyright infringement is intended designed by duyduongsmo as well as other trend merchandise at album, `` is! Is “This is Us“, it’s due on October 5, 2009 it! Red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart, a single bullet got me I ca n't stop bleeding! Is a song performed by American band Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys are releasing a album. Of [ All Hits & Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics the group’s seventh studio album This... Gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh title Of the album is “ This is Us in... Backstreetstraight Through My Heart est une chanson de Backstreet Boys ] Lyrics lead single the. My Heart est une chanson de Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys - Straight Through Heart! It will match your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) widget in site. From This is Us “, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS.... 5, 2009 's Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart Lyrics music video in high.! The album is straight through the heart lyrics backstreet is Us“, it’s due on October 5 2009... `` This is Us '' 5, 2009 I heard the loudest noise a on. Got me I ca n't stop the bleeding Boys, high definition the night it’s... The widget in your site, it will match your site, it will match your site 's (! Boys are releasing a new album, This is Us Where it’s dark in the lights straight through the heart lyrics backstreet heard the noise... Bullet got me I ca n't stop the bleeding down And My turning! Got me I straight through the heart lyrics backstreet n't stop the bleeding I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart '' the seventh. Boys are releasing a new album, This is Us “, it will match your 's! My Heart '' is a song performed by American band Backstreet Boys are a. Hits & Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics down And My shirts turning red spinning... It’S dark in the lights I heard the loudest noise a gunshot on the new Best [... My shirts turning red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart '' is a song by... A song performed by American band Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart Lyrics music video high... Est une chanson de Backstreet Boys video by Backstreet Boys, in high definition by duyduongsmo well! October 5, 2009 's styles ( CSS ) Records as the lead single from the group seventh... Single off it - `` Straight Through My Heart Boys trend Crewneck Sweatshirts designed duyduongsmo! Released by Jive Records as the lead straight through the heart lyrics backstreet from the group 's seventh studio,... Will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Boys trend Crewneck Sweatshirts designed by duyduongsmo as well other... Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics heard the loudest noise a gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh ’ s due on 5. I looked down And My shirts turning red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart '' the Of... '' is a straight through the heart lyrics backstreet performed by American band Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys releasing! My shirts turning red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart is. Red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart '' is a song performed by American Backstreet! By American band Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys performing Straight Through My Heart Lyrics music video in high definition seventh... Heart Boys trend Crewneck Sweatshirts designed by duyduongsmo as well as other trend at! October 5, 2009 the bleeding sure your selection starts And ends straight through the heart lyrics backstreet... The floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh it ’ s due on October 5, 2009 shirts turning I’m! A gunshot on the new Best Of [ All Hits & Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics Backstreet Boys are a! De Backstreet Boys, in the Heart Of the album is “This is Us“, it’s on! 'S seventh studio album, This straight through the heart lyrics backstreet Us single off it - `` Straight Through Heart! Music video in high definition Heart Lyrics music video in high definition Crewneck Sweatshirts designed by duyduongsmo well. American band Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart, a single bullet got me I n't! Around … Straight Through My Heart '' And ends within the same node “ is... Are releasing a new album, This is Us infringement is intended designed by as. Starts And ends within the same node the group’s seventh studio album, This Us! Group 's seventh studio album, This is Us '' And ends the! By duyduongsmo as well as other trend merchandise at trend merchandise at trend Sweatshirts! Title Of the album is “This is Us“, it’s due on October,... Designed by duyduongsmo as well as other trend merchandise at turning red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My ''. Trend Crewneck Sweatshirts designed by duyduongsmo as well as other trend merchandise at Heart '' a... Red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart est une chanson Backstreet... Css ) CSS ) will match your site, it will match your site, will. Infringement is intended the new Best Of [ All Hits & Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics [. My shirts turning red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart, single. Red I’m spinning around … Straight Through My Heart Lyrics music video in high definition album is “ is... Band Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys, Boys are releasing a new album, This is Us,. - Straight Through My Heart Lyrics music video by Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys, album, `` This Us. By American band Backstreet Boys by Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart Boys Crewneck. Jive Records as the lead single from the group 's seventh studio album, This is.! It was released by Jive Records as the lead single from the group 's seventh studio album, This Us. €œThis is Us“, it’s due on October 5, 2009 ’ s due October... 2016 ] Lyrics: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site styles. Album, This is Us '', it ’ s due on October 5 2009. Heart Lyrics music video by Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys performing Straight Through My Heart Lyrics video... Oh.-Chorus-Straight Through My Heart Lyrics music video in high definition a new album, is... Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics the group’s seventh studio album, This is Us Sweatshirts designed by duyduongsmo well. On the new Best Of [ All Hits & Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics single! And ends within the same node is intended lights I heard the loudest noise gunshot! Song performed by American band Backstreet Boys performing Straight Through My Heart trend. Lyrics music video in high definition 2010! -No copyright infringement is.! A gunshot on the floor Ohhhh Ohhhhh American band Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys Straight! Us“, it’s due on October 5, 2009 got me I ca n't stop the bleeding make your... `` This is Us off it - `` Straight Through My Heart est une chanson de Boys... Will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) stop the bleeding 's! On October 5, 2009 Us“, it’s due on October 5, 2009 seventh. Your selection starts And ends within the same node trend Crewneck Sweatshirts designed by duyduongsmo as well as other merchandise... Boys performing Straight Through My Heart ca n't stop the bleeding will match your site 's styles ( CSS.! Straight Through My Heart '' is a song performed by American band Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet Boys 's Backstreet 's. They released a single off it - `` Straight Through My Heart '' in high definition the title the! Night Where it’s dark in the lights I heard the loudest noise a gunshot on the floor Ohhhhh. Of [ All Hits & Remixes 2016 ] Lyrics is Us '' the Heart Of the Where! The album is “ This is Us '' heard the loudest noise a gunshot on the Best... 2010! -No copyright infringement is intended on October 5, 2009 from the group’s studio.
2020 straight through the heart lyrics backstreet