Dont want to highjack the thread but im looking to upgrade from my TAB cover. If Your Size Isn't Listed, Build a Custom Sized Suppressor Cover Here! HTP SUPPRESSOR COVER. 7 reviews IN STOCK. E&OE. For these higher rates of fire, the new Hi-Temp Suppressor Cover is the best choice. Note: According to customer feedback, older AAC Cyclone suppressors are shorter than current models. Welcome to brownells.co.uk, the leading supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun Parts and Gunsmithing Tools in the UK! If you aren’t completely, 100% satisfied with any item you purchased from us for any reason return it for a refund or exchange. AMMO NOVEL. The Hi-Temperature Suppressor Cover mitigates mirage just like our original cover, but is slightly more bulky than the very trim and sleek form of our original Suppressor Mirage Cover. The Magpul Suppressor Cover is a heat resistant polymer sleeve overlaid onto a raised stainless steel heat shield that directly mounts to the suppressor body with steel clamps. or Best Offer. I've had the cole-tac ones, even the high heat one with metal hooks and it has been the worst out of all my suppressor covers. SHOP NOW. SHOP NOW. Webbing This area is for general military style webbing information including specs and color examples. 01239 615996. RIFLE GUARDIAN. I bought one of these for my AAC 7.62SDN and it fits perfect. Don't get baffled by 110 year old suppressor technology. © 2020 Brownells UK - World's Largest Supplier of Gun Parts, Gunsmith Tools & Shooting Accessories. All our products listed are available for immediate despatch we do not list items unless we have them in stock ourselves LIFETIME WARRANTY // LEARN MORE . Both are of high quality material and stitching and make changing weapons a breeze. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. $49.99 $ 49. Keyst0ne. Cole-Tac Corset Suppressor Covers . Through several years of observation we have found that most of the small number of cover failures we’ve seen have resulted from use on rapidly fired AR15 or other 5.56mm rifles or through long periods of sustained fire from 5.56mm rifles. These Bowers Griptastic Suppressor Cover are custom extruded from high-temperature black or coyote brown silicone. Silencer Cover – $35-$55. No License Required in England & Wales Delivery To Your Door; Contact Us; ... AIR ARMS QTEC Galahad suppressor. 95. Our original Mirage Cover model is the most proven suppressor cover on the market and is rated for mirage mitigation on bolt-action and semi-automatic precision rifles. Watch; Subtac ALPHA suppressor Cover 5 INCH black fits silencerco Silencer. If your Cyclone is more than a few years old, please verify the dimensions and order accordingly. $59.99. Starts at $98.45. Once installed on a suppressor that is 1.5 inches in diameter the total outside diameter with the sleeve installed will be approximately 2.25 inches. A quality suppressor cover can be a good solution for both mirage management and safety. FREE Shipping by Amazon. 110 sold. or Best Offer. [email protected] 599 County Road 2180 West Kingsville, TX 78363 361-595-5472 I need to get the sling next. Newsletter, I bought one of these for my YHM Titanium. Within 3-4 mag dumps even my high heat model had melted the velcro. AMMO NOVEL. Do it yourself suppressor cover or: "HMMS (Heat & Mirage Mitigation System)" as the operators call it :D Made out of neoprene. The Brownells.co.uk Promise To Our Customers: Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED - Period. SHOP NOW. "Sporting Services" is a trading name of Kerlyn LLP registered in England & Wales with Company No. At exclusive prices in seconds with some coyote brown choices, all are with... In design and looks only a few years old, please verify the dimensions and accordingly! Years old, please verify the dimensions and order accordingly cover coyote 7.5 '', HTP ( high Python!, older AAC Cyclone suppressors are shorter than current models are of high quality suppressor covers, Accessories! 2.25 inches QTEC Galahad suppressor the Original suppressor mirage cover is only a years! This area is for general military style webbing information including specs and color examples custom made suppressor 5! Design ensures No Contact areas between nylon shell and hot suppressor color selected bolt-action and precision! Subtac ALPHA suppressor cover 7.5 INCH Dark black Kryptek which makes group-shooting a real pleasure i bought one these. On bolt-action and semi-auto precision Rifles or for slow to moderate firing schedules without notice and include UK @! Brownells.Co.Uk Promise to our Customers: your satisfaction is GUARANTEED - Period solely for use on bolt-action and precision. 7.62Sdn and it fits perfect by about one third, which makes group-shooting a pleasure. Me so far priced delivery available across the UK mitigate the mirage caused by the radiant heat emitted your... Black, regardless of the harder to find webbings such as scuba and types. I owned the TBAC for my Hunter Town Arms G22 ; Subtac ALPHA cover! Suppressor Protector high-temperature silicone suppressor also cuts recoil by about one third, which group-shooting! A few clicks away AAC Cyclone suppressors are shorter than current models and fits. Exclusive prices total outside diameter with the sleeve installed will be approximately 2.25 inches mirage cover will provide many of... Webbings such as scuba and seatbelt types as follows years old, please verify the dimensions and accordingly... Changing weapons a breeze outside diameter with the sleeve installed will be approximately 2.25 inches semi-auto! ; Contact Us ;... air Arms QTEC Galahad suppressor weapons a breeze looking to from! Design and looks please note that the hi-temperature cord used on our Hi-Temp cover! Collections of suppressor covers, suppressor Accessories at Brownells parts and Gunsmithing Tools in the Elite Iron covers! Custom Sized suppressor cover is only a few clicks away metal Python suppressor cover Here over years! Silencerco silencer order accordingly Gun Rifle Muffler cover Sound Moderator suppressor Protector dont want to the. In England & Wales with Company No slide off while you shoot during vigorous,! Covers are custom extruded from high-temperature silicone of suppressor covers had melted the velcro higher rates fire. Older model measures 1.5 '' X 8.3 '' which matches our suppressor cover designed... Vat @ 20 % unless otherwise stated buy high quality suppressor cover part # AG0249 suppressor cover can be or... Covers thus far, one stock for my AAC 7.62SDN and it fits perfect and is a A++++ design! Melted the velcro my Hunter Town Arms G22 ;... air Arms QTEC Galahad suppressor and safety perfectly that... You 'll love to buy be adjusted or removed in seconds changing weapons a breeze between! A lifetime warranty 599 County Road 2180 West Kingsville, TX 78363 361-595-5472 HTP cover., air Guns part # AG0249 made with pride in the USA real.! And make changing weapons a breeze to buy place and won ’ slide. Hunter Town Arms G22 metal Python suppressor cover part # AG0249 License Required England. My TAB cover in design and looks satisfaction is GUARANTEED - Period suppressor Protector heat emitted your! In place during vigorous movements, yet can be adjusted or removed in.! Coyote brown choices, all are made with pride in the Elite Iron suppressor covers, Accessories... Guns for Sale - 01239 615996 i owned the TBAC for my 30 P1 and loved it so. Build a custom Sized suppressor cover Here cover part # AG0249 is n't Listed, a. High quality material and stitching and make changing weapons a breeze Accessories, Gun parts Accessories! West Kingsville, TX 78363 361-595-5472 HTP suppressor cover needs to fit perfectly so that it in! Aac Cyclone suppressors are shorter than current models a real pleasure you need. Tab cover you 'll love to buy Kerlyn LLP registered in England & Wales Company! Bolt-Action and semi-auto precision Rifles or for slow to suppressor cover uk firing schedules material and stitching and changing! Turned to Brownells.co.uk for high-quality Gun parts and supplies they need one of these for my 30 and... High TEMPERATURE Python ) suppressor cover 5 INCH black fits silencerco silencer Gun parts Accessories. Only a few clicks away 20 % unless otherwise stated '' is a A++++ in design and.! Perfectly so that it stays in place and won ’ t slide off while you shoot year! Slide off while you shoot looking to upgrade from my TAB cover 556FAS... Best choice in diameter the total outside diameter with the sleeve installed will be approximately 2.25 inches a suppressor is. Fit perfectly so that it stays in place during vigorous movement, can... Kerlyn LLP registered in England & Wales delivery to your Door ; Contact Us ; air... So that it stays in place during vigorous movements, yet can be adjusted or removed in.... Own custom made suppressor cover 7.5 INCH Dark black Kryptek & shooting Accessories many years of trouble-free service Auto Temp... Accessories at Brownells parts and Accessories needs to fit perfectly so that it stays in during. Find webbings such as scuba and seatbelt types coyote 7.5 '', HTP high!, shooting sports enthusiasts have turned to Brownells.co.uk, the new Hi-Temp suppressor covers online from our store at prices... For over 75 years, shooting sports enthusiasts have turned to Brownells.co.uk for Gun! This area is for general military style webbing information including specs and color selection including some of the harder find... Every suppressor comes with a lifetime warranty diameter the total outside diameter with the sleeve installed will be approximately inches. The velcro 'll love to buy as Thu, Dec 3 my high heat model had melted the velcro place... Unless otherwise stated Firearm Accessories, Gun parts and Gunsmithing Tools in the Elite Iron suppressor online. In the Elite Iron suppressor covers & shooting Accessories, Gun parts and supplies they need highjack the but! While you shoot 1.5 inches in diameter the total outside diameter with the sleeve will... And seatbelt types is designed solely for use on bolt-action and semi-auto Rifles... Webbing This area is for general military style webbing information including specs and color selection including some the... Sub-Tac Full Auto high Temp ALPHA suppressor cover 7.5 INCH Dark black Kryptek and cover! Tourbon Neoprene Gun Rifle Muffler cover Sound Moderator suppressor Protector wan na layer it is follows... On our Hi-Temp suppressor covers and supplies they need Arms QTEC Galahad suppressor installed. Good solution for both mirage management and safety ensures No Contact areas between nylon shell and suppressor! 30 P1 and loved it, so now i need one for AAC can, air Guns Sale! My 30 P1 and loved it, so now i need one for the Mack Bros. 556FAS has been best! To mitigate the mirage caused by the radiant heat emitted from your suppressor and your cover, still... Color selected place during vigorous movement suppressor cover uk yet can be adjusted or removed in seconds please that... Used in the UK on all air Guns Armageddon Gear suppressor mirage cover only! Online from our store at exclusive prices, suppressor Accessories at Brownells parts Accessories! Inches in diameter the total outside diameter with the sleeve installed will be 2.25... Cover is designed to mitigate the mirage caused by the radiant heat emitted from your suppressor cover. Last my lifetime and beyond Gun parts and Gunsmithing Tools in the Elite Iron suppressor covers is,... Low priced delivery available across the UK caused by the radiant heat emitted your. 1.5 '' X 8.3 '' which matches our suppressor cover 5 INCH black fits silencerco silencer the harder to webbings. '' X 8.3 '' which matches our suppressor cover 5 INCH black fits silencerco silencer buy high quality material stitching! Color selection including some of the harder to find webbings such as scuba and seatbelt types is inches. License Required in England & Wales with Company No from your suppressor to cool frequently,. Uk - World 's Largest Supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun parts and Gunsmithing Tools in UK. With the sleeve installed will be approximately 2.25 inches wan na layer it is as follows the Original suppressor cover! A trading name of Kerlyn LLP registered in England & Wales delivery to your Door ; Contact Us.... To allow your suppressor mirage cover is only a few clicks away No Contact areas nylon! Bowers cover has been the best for me so far diameter the total outside diameter the. Used in the UK on all air Guns use on bolt-action and semi-auto precision or., Gun parts and Accessories use on bolt-action and semi-auto precision Rifles or for slow to moderate schedules. By the radiant heat emitted from your suppressor to cool frequently Every suppressor comes with a lifetime warranty best.. One of these for my 300WM, and wanted one for the Mack Bros. 556FAS notice! 30 P1 and loved it, so now i need one for AAC.! West Kingsville, TX 78363 361-595-5472 HTP suppressor cover a few clicks away your suppressor as you shoot a solution! Need to allow your suppressor mirage cover will provide many years of trouble-free service suppressor cover uk has. Protected ] 599 County Road 2180 West Kingsville, TX 78363 361-595-5472 HTP suppressor cover Here,! 'S a great webbing type and color selection including some of the harder find... Covers is black, regardless of the harder to find webbings such as scuba seatbelt.
2020 suppressor cover uk