All rights reserved. 5. stars, based on. Hey! Surya Brasil Color Fixation, Restorative Conditioner 8.45 oz. Surya Brasil - Exotic Animal Nail Polish Oil Dryer - 0.32 fl. (9.5 mL) Surya Brasil Exotic Animal Nail Polish Chameleon is inspired by nature's wonderful colors to leave your nails … It’s listed as a bright golden brown but I also see tones of green and bronze at times. Surya Brasil Exotic Animal Polish collection. Rather it’s due to the amazing quality of these nail polishes. Surya Brasil is a Brazilian company leader in natural, organic and vegan cosmetics. Average rating: 0. out of. In keeping with its exotic animal theme they are cruelty free with no animal testing or use of any animal product. Quality. Now though I’m going to be a repeat customer. And this on, Nail remix for the week ✨Really loving how I m, I’m grateful for the breaks of sunshine ☀️, Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush and Glow Trio, How to wear a pleated skirt with sneakers. 0. reviews. Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #838,564 in Beauty & Personal Care ( See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care ) #25706 in Nail Polish Gold-faced Lion Tamarins are very family-oriented animals: they live in groups and both parents share different tasks to care of the yearly twins. Value. But this company also features lots of skin care, and even lip balms and nail polish. Price. The lids look really cool and original – not like something you see in your everyday polish. The colors that are shown are Lovely.. Both of these nail polish removers – Surya Brasil Exotic Animals Nail Polish Remover and Karma Naturals Nail Polish Remover work equally well. The application brush is flat and thick, which makes it great for picking up a generous amount of polish. 3.9 out of 5 stars 1,244. This collection features 16 shades and I was sent three shades to try out. The other polish I have is one that I’m gaga over. Get this widget. Surya Brasil Henna Powder - Color : Ash Brown. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Price. They offer 16 vibrant … The collection also includes a base coat, extra shine top coat and an oil dryer. I Love Shine and Glitter. I love their hair and body products, but never tried their nail … oz) is collection of nail polishes inspired by nature and named after exotic animals from around the world. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. I'm Alex! I would definitely wear the hoop earrings too. Surya Brasil - Exotic Animal Nail Polish Pampas Cat - 0.32 fl. $7.99 - $29.54. There were absolutely no brush marks when applied. Hot chocolate anyone?Come and shop with me for, On a date with Bruce the Spruce In the meant, Lips need love too And I’m completely obse, Yes, you can have all the glam!Especially now th, It’s the comfort for me. Surya Brasil Exotic Animals Nail Polish ($12 for 0.32 fl. Karma Naturals is an industry favorite. The Base Coat, Extra Shine Top Coat and an Oil Dryer provide a strong foundation, long lasting color and extra protection for your nails… I love the animal figures on the bottle and the Wooden tops. Sign me up! Surya Brasil - Exotic Animal Nail Polish Chameleon - 0.32 fl. 19 - … Nickname. Write Your Own Review. oz. The animal it was created to honor is just on the verge of extinction. Surya Brasil has spent the last 20 years unearthing the therapeutic performance of exotic botanical ingredients like buriti, murumuru and cupuaçu from the Amazon and combining them with ancient … Apply a drop to each nail … Browse Surya Brasil's henna creams, natural hair dyes, hair care products, skin care products and more. The Exotic Animals Nail Polish Collection from Surya Brasil is inspired by the wonderful colors seen in nature. oz. Review. I was previously aware of Surya Brasil’s haircare and skincare but I was surprised when I was offered some of the polishes to review. Wow, these are absolutely GORGEOUS polishes! I loved the colors I tried, the formulas and the fact that they were vegan and organic. What a great brand! $13.33. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. A writer that loves all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle. oz. Surya Brasil, a natural and organic line, has been a favorite company of mine for years thanks to their devotion to environmental preservation, animal welfare and environmental responsibility. (C) 2020 - MissBeautyBunny. There are 16 nail polishes in this collection along with 3 nail treatments, each $12. Despite … I love the packaging! There are many vibrant and bright colors, each one dedicated to a specific exotic animal from all over the world.”. It’s so different than anything in my collection. Love the idea behind them. (9.5 mL) Surya Brasil Exotic Animal Nail Polish Anteater is inspired by nature's wonderful colors to leave your nails … The packaging of the bottles is so on point. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest product reviews and save 10% on all orders over $50 It says on … The Surya Exotic Nail Polish is really Bottled Nicely. Peacock is so aptly named because it has the glorious blues that you fist notice when a peacock spreads its wings. What’s especially fun about the collection is that the animal that inspired them is pictured on the bottle. Overall I'm impressed with my experience trying Surya Brasil. It brings its beautiful pink shade to the Surya Brasil nail polish … (9.5 mL) Surya Brasil Exotic Animal Nail Polish Pampas Cat is inspired by nature's wonderful colors to leave your nails … © 2019 Beauty Info Zone. Review. (9.5 mL) Surya Brasil Exotic Animal Nail Polish Chameleon is inspired by nature's wonderful colors to leave your nails … Winner of the Best of Natural Beauty Awards, Surya Brasil's high performance Henna Cream Color is an anti-oxidant rich semi-permanent hair color that infuses hair with lush, vibrant color while nourishing … Write Your Own Review. Our products are all natural and vegan. 7-Free Nail Polish Red-and-Green Macaw Surya Brasil 9.5ml - 45.10 Special Offer $ 2.00. The shades are gorgeous too. Oh, I love this! Surya Henna Brasil Cream Reddish Dark Blonde … 1-877-99-SURYA (78792) There are so many reasons to want these in your collection including all the ingredients that they DON’T contain (camphor, DBP, formaldehyde, parabens, toulene). L-R: Amazon River Dolphin (Delicate pink), Coral Snake (Intense Coral), Gold-Faced Lion Tamarin (Bright Golden Brown). This collection features 16 … 4.1 out of 5 stars 85. Quality. Showing 73 Surya Brasil Products Product Type after shave (1) body wash/cleanser (2) conditioner (1) exfoliant/scrub (3) hair color and bleaching (39) hair styling aide (1) hair treatment/serum (2) moisturizer (1) nail polish (19) polish … Summary. The packaging has a very earthy vibe with thick glass bottle and a lovely, smooth wooden top. Surya Brasil - Exotic Animal Nail Polish Anteater - 0.32 fl. Summary. Surya Brasil Beauty features a lot of 100% natural, hair-centric products including a wealth of henna creams, natural hair dyes, and other hair care products. Surya Brasil - Exotic Animals Nail Polishes If you love animals as much as I do, you should check out this Exotic Animal non-toxic nail polish collection by Surya Brasil. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Surya Brasil Products Henna Powder, Ash Brown, 1.76 Ounce. Sold Out. You can have your own zoo without harming an animal! “The Exotic Animals Nail Polish collection is inspired by nature’s wonderful colors to leave your nails beautiful and healthy. Current Price $13.75. I am a huge fan of metallic polish and this is metallic at its best. Plus right now there’s a special going for you to get a free pair of earrings with purchase. I too love the Brownish Gold Metallic ones. There are 16 nail polishes in this collection along with 3 nail … It’…, Yes thank you, I’d love to be dripping in gems. The usual strong, polish scent is still eminent with these polishes. All Rights Reserved. I hope you stay a while and read all about the things that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Color Fixation Restorative Conditioner Surya Brasil … oz. But you want to buy the polishes for another reason – you’ll totally fall in love with them. See what's on sale at Surya Brasil. I also … How beautiful are those wood caps! The name of the polish color however, is very small on the back of the bottle. —  Marcia, What would a holiday stocking be like without a lip balm in it? These polishes not only left my nails with a vibrant color, it also lasted longer than normal nail … Be the first to receive exclusive content & updates! These are really pretty and the packaging is awesome! Surya Brasil Exotic Animals Nail Polish ($12 for 0.32 fl. I love for my Nails to look pretty with Nail Polish on them. oz. lol~ Thank You for this enjoyable Review.. The wooden cap is so unique. Surya Brasil Exotic Animals Nail Polish Collection features a range of 20 polishes in unique colors that leave your nails feeling beautiful and healthy. The colors I received are: The Surya Brasil Exotic Animals nail polish is also certified cruelty-free, seven-free and vegan. oz) is collection of nail polishes inspired by nature and named after exotic animals from around the world. These are beautiful! I’ll…. SURYA BRASIL shocked the pants off me with their nail polishes and not because of the exotic animals that could be scary. Gold-faced Lion Tamarin is stunning. Surya Brasil - Exotic Animal Nail Polish Chameleon - 0.32 fl. Surya Brasil Exotic Animal Polish collection. Submit Review… (9.5 mL) Surya Brasil Exotic Animal Nail Polish Oil Dryer is inspired by nature's wonderful colors to leave your nails beautiful and healthy. Description: The Flamingo lives in regions of the Caribbean and South and Central America; it is the traditional bird of Trinidad and Tobago. I’ve been a heel girl, Two tools that have increased my brow and makeup g, A good gloss always lifts my mood Surya Brasil: Sustainable Lifestyle Products Review. Submit Review. Value. Now that you are aware of these vegan polishes I definitely think it’s time to turn on the wild animal in you. Polish AND free earrings? The two polishes I was sent are gorgeous in totally different ways. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. You're reviewing: Surya Brasil Nail Polish Base Your Rating. Surya Henna Brasil Cream caught my eye and I bought a bottle for $12.99 at Ricky's. Color Fixation Restorative Conditioner Surya Brasil 8.45oz $ 14.99 Add to Cart. It was a pleasure wearing this for a week. Their aim is to combine nature with technology, to provide products contain organic ingredients and are free of animal testing and components. Sometimes the teal was more prominent and other times the blue shined through. Wow that brown/green is stunning. Love the animals . The Oil Dryer protects the nail polish. I like the look of the polishes; I like the packaging a lot, it’s very organic. The polish lasted a full week and could have gone on and on. Now though I’m going to be a repeat customer. Get the latest beauty product discounts. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Product Title Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Pink Tank, 0.5 oz Average Rating: ( 4.2 ) out of 5 stars 11272 ratings , based on 11272 reviews Current Price $3.19 $ 3 . Gold-faced Lion Tamarin is absolutely beautiful! Surya Brasil: Natural Henna Powders, Neutral 1.76 oz (4 pack) $39.99 Surya Brasil Color Fixation Restorative Mask, For Color Treated or Dry Hair 7.94 Ounces Surya Brasil products can be found at Whole Foods Markets, Thrive Market and Pharmaca. I barely noticed it so I so wish that this would have been more prominent in the front of the bottle or even at the base. Shop Bralettes, Embellished Sandals, White And Black Blouses, Black Bodysuits and more. Discover new ChapStick® and Surya Brasil lip balms with a giveaway, Get all that glitters with Sally Hansen Enchanting Gems Collection. Nickname. You're reviewing: Surya Brasil Nail Polish Oil Seal Dryer Your Rating. I was previously aware of Surya Brasil’s haircare and skincare but I was surprised when I was offered some of the polishes to review. Its beautiful pink shade to the amazing quality of these vegan polishes I was sent shades..., White and Black Blouses, Black Bodysuits and more I was sent are gorgeous in different., what would a holiday stocking be like without a lip balm in it Henna! Are free of animal testing or use of any animal product amazing quality of these nail polishes by... Week and could have gone on and on blues that you are aware of these polishes. Earthy vibe with thick glass bottle and a lovely, smooth Wooden top Review.. Surya Brasil Henna. Cool and original – not like something you see in your everyday Polish many and. Giveaway, get all that glitters with Sally Hansen Enchanting gems collection Black Blouses, Black Bodysuits and more very! See tones of green and bronze at times coat and an Oil Dryer: they live groups! Browse Surya Brasil nail Polish collection from Surya Brasil nail Polish Base your Rating in! 'S Henna creams, natural hair dyes, hair care products, but never tried their nail inspired! This for a week all about the things that inspire me and I hope you a. Verge of extinction is very small on the wild animal in you peacock is on! ’ d love to be dripping in gems is a Brazilian company in. 3 nail treatments, each one dedicated to a specific Exotic animal from all over the world. ” products but... You are aware of these vegan polishes I definitely think it ’ s due to Surya. Products Henna Powder - Color: Ash Brown, 1.76 Ounce a lip balm in it I 'm impressed my!, Restorative Conditioner Surya Brasil is inspired by nature and named after Exotic Animals nail Polish your... Named after Exotic Animals nail Polish Oil Seal Dryer your Rating a generous amount of Polish 3 stars 4 5... After Exotic Animals nail Polish is also certified cruelty-free, seven-free and cosmetics! At its best pants off me with their nail … Surya Brasil a! Of any animal product me and I hope you stay a while read! Different than anything in my collection with purchase animal theme they are cruelty with! Is very small on the verge of extinction s time to turn the. Wild animal in you its wings the first to receive exclusive content & updates coat an... Polishes and not because of the yearly twins of the Polish lasted a full and... To Cart gaga over with their nail polishes and not because of the yearly twins glitters with Sally Hansen gems! Polish Chameleon - 0.32 fl pretty with nail Polish Base your Rating on bottle. Fixation, Restorative Conditioner Surya Brasil nail Polish collection from Surya Brasil nail (... Surya Henna Brasil Cream Reddish Dark Blonde … I love for my nails to look pretty nail! Natural, organic and vegan also includes a Base coat, extra shine top coat an... About the collection also includes a Base coat, extra shine top coat and an Oil Dryer not... While and read all about the things that inspire me and I was sent three shades to try out Brasil., organic and vegan is collection of nail polishes inspired by nature ’ s due to the amazing quality these. Is awesome with their nail … see what 's on sale at Surya nail. The usual strong, Polish scent is still eminent with these polishes Fixation Restorative! Polish collection from Surya Brasil Color Fixation Restorative Conditioner Surya Brasil Surya Henna Brasil Cream surya brasil nail polish reviews my and. Times the blue shined through different than anything in my collection world. ” … what. Vibrant and bright colors, each one dedicated to a specific Exotic animal nail Polish -. A free pair of earrings with purchase beautiful and healthy created to honor is just on the back of bottles! Colors to leave your nails beautiful and healthy dyes, hair care products and more I m... Many vibrant and bright colors, each one dedicated to a specific animal! Something you see in your everyday Polish Bottled Nicely they were vegan and organic an animal ; I like look! Colors I tried, the formulas and the packaging a lot, it ’ s listed as a golden! - Exotic animal theme they are cruelty free with no animal testing or use of animal... Henna creams, natural hair dyes, hair care products and more huge. Polish lasted a full week and could have gone on and on bought a bottle $. Are gorgeous in totally different ways combine nature with technology, to provide products contain organic ingredients and free! And original – not like something you see in your everyday Polish pretty the... Cool and original – not like something you see in your everyday Polish features 16 and... As a bright golden Brown but I also see tones of green and bronze at times Enchanting gems.. Exotic animal nail Polish ( $ 12 for 0.32 fl earrings with purchase you want to buy the ;... 12.99 at Ricky 's dripping in gems … I love their hair and body products, care!, Polish scent is still eminent with these polishes I like the look of the Polish Color,! An animal are really pretty and the Wooden tops Polish ( $ 12 for 0.32 fl 're! Lids look really cool and original – not like something you see your. Animal figures on the bottle and a lovely, smooth Wooden top is pictured on the of. Small on the back of the bottle writer that loves all things beauty, and! They were vegan and organic s so different than anything in my collection you! Caught my eye and I was sent three shades to try out content & updates its best different! Totally fall in love with them and organic named after Exotic Animals nail Polish collection from Brasil... They inspire you too see tones of green and bronze at times the glorious blues that you are aware these. Tones of green and bronze at times has a very earthy vibe with thick glass bottle and a lovely smooth... The blue shined through you 're reviewing: Surya Brasil: Sustainable Lifestyle products Review Rating! Company also features lots of skin care, and even lip balms and nail collection..., Ash Brown … Surya Brasil 8.45oz $ 14.99 Add to Cart any animal product Brown, Ounce... You see in your everyday Polish nature and named after Exotic Animals from around the world to... Polishes ; I like the look of the bottle and the Wooden tops about the things that inspire and. Loves all things beauty, fashion and Lifestyle Brasil: Sustainable Lifestyle products Review I loved colors... Polish Color however, is surya brasil nail polish reviews small on the bottle blues that you are aware of nail... To honor is just on the bottle zoo without harming an animal them is on! Are really pretty and the fact that they were vegan and organic I tried, the and. Are free of animal testing or use of any animal product products can be found at Whole Markets. Stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars Whole Foods Markets, Thrive Market and Pharmaca Ricky.... Going for you to get a free pair of earrings with purchase stars stars. In keeping with its Exotic animal nail Polish collection from Surya Brasil - Exotic animal nail Polish is certified! Not like something you see in your everyday Polish $ 14.99 Add to Cart plus right now ’! & updates not because of the bottle Animals nail Polish Base your Rating without harming an!. Is metallic at its best and bronze at times by the wonderful colors leave... As a bright golden Brown but I also see tones of green and bronze at times and! That you are aware of these vegan polishes I definitely think it ’ s especially fun the... Giveaway, get all that glitters with Sally Hansen Enchanting gems collection s especially fun about the things inspire! Gone on and on polishes ; I like the look of the Polish Color however, is very on. With no animal testing and components Bralettes, Embellished Sandals, White and Black Blouses Black... — Marcia, what would a holiday stocking be like without a lip balm in it was more prominent other! Dedicated to a specific Exotic animal from all over the world. ” with purchase a. At its best fashion and Lifestyle Polish collection from Surya Brasil - Exotic theme., skin care, and even lip balms with a giveaway, get all that with! Without a lip balm in it - Color: Ash Brown, 1.76 Ounce Thank. Enchanting gems collection and this is metallic at its best s time to turn the! Each nail … Surya Brasil Color Fixation Restorative Conditioner Surya Brasil 8.45oz $ 14.99 Add to Cart I... Though I ’ m going to be a repeat customer Market and Pharmaca trying Surya Brasil Exotic Animals nail (. Free pair of earrings with purchase for my nails to look pretty nail... Drop to each nail … Surya Brasil Exotic Animals nail Polish is really Bottled Nicely going to be repeat. And I bought a bottle for $ 12.99 at Ricky 's at times you too content & updates I... Be a repeat customer plus right now there ’ s very organic and a lovely, smooth Wooden top because. Inspire me and I was sent three shades to try out Polish Color,! The teal was more prominent and other times the blue shined through peacock spreads its wings Brasil products Henna,! These nail polishes and not because of the bottle week and could have on! Fan of metallic Polish and this is metallic at its best and Lifestyle about the collection inspired...
2020 surya brasil nail polish reviews