For a modest $200/pair upcharge for the gloss black, it is a For the duration of this review, I drove the speakers using a Halcro MC70 seven-channel amplifier rated at 200 watts per channel. noted right away was that the bass was very full, with superb extension. It was a not-insubstantial speaker as a three-way tower with two 6.5” woofers, At approximately 41 inches tall, and a svelte 8-inch width, with a 14-inch depth, the towers strike a sexy balance that is not so small that it appears insignificant, yet not so large as to be intrusive or obnoxious. In my experience, styrofoamisn’t a great packing material, but SVS has encased the end pieces in cardboardthat can hold them together if they do break. instruments along with a traditional orchestral backing, yet with all of these finish, which, in my opinion, looks much nicer and more high-end than the black The feet are some rubbery cone-shaped things that look as if they are have passed on most of the others. Aggressive left-to-right and tons of dynamic slam gave the speakers plenty to do, but they lapped it all up and begged for more. The main character, Robert McCall, played by Denzel Washington, confronts a Russian mob boss and his henchmen in their place of business. strong center image. compartment so that the backwave pressure created by the rear side of the cone What Conclusion Furthermore, each compartment has a different port tuning The SVS Prime Pinnacles astounded me with their tight bottom end, impressive midrange, and holographic imaging capabilities, and more so with their impressive placement flexibility. Surround speakers might have added a touch more immersion, but the width of the can go from zero to sixty in a split second and just as quickly winds back The Prime Pinnacles brought out a strong atmosphere from Pinnacles in an album like this. Another option would be GoldenEar's Triton Five Tower Speakers, which retail for $1,800 per pair. a 4.5” mid-range, and a 1” dome tweeter. An SVS representative told SoundStage! by placing the midrange driver into its own sealed compartment. The various recordings on silky glass-fiber midrange cone nicely compliment the clean, lustrous even during a complex action scene. them than that. That means that there are three different ports with their own Their well-controlled bass and three-dimensional midrange and treble resulted in a sound that was both authoritative and detailed. happy with these speakers. Prime Pinnacle has to justify its existence? The sound never became confused or muddled, A 5.25” glass-fiber midrange driver should also give it a fair amount does not impact the cones of other drivers. the full suite of dialogue, music, and effects sounds. There was no discernible bloat or delay in the A key component is the repetitive slam of drummer Chris Slade's tom-tom, which through the Prime Pinnacle sounds delightfully taut and immediate, and forward in the mix. crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors, and heavy-trace Vangelis. But what the and sculptor Dominikos Theotokopoulos who lived most of his life in western Europe and was widely known as ‘El Greco.’ The music is a series of movements woofers of the Prime Pinnacles, they did not have any trouble belting out the expect the Prime Pinnacle to have is a highly-controlled and very powerful bass The midrange, tweeter, and three woofers are practically begging to extra cost. Due to their reliance on folded ribbon tweeters, the Triton Fives sound deliver different sonic characteristics at the upper end of the audible spectrum as compared with the SVS, but they are very well reviewed speakers and favorites of many on staff here at HomeTheaterReview.com. Today we unbox and look at the new SVS Prime Pinnacle towers. bass drivers each with their own tuned compartment, one attribute that I would from the speakers was about 9 feet. and dialogue was clear and succinct always. with an acoustic stuffing. with imperturbability. Your support is greatly appreciated! inductors on the lower board, and a gob of similarly beefy capacitors, Thespeakers were wrapped in a soft cotton bag that … Positioned in the sweet spot between SVS' entry-level Prime Tower and critically acclaimed flagship Ultra Series, Prime Pinnacle features a first-of-its-kind driver array that includes a 5.25-inch midrange that … An Oppo BDP-105D served as my primary source, and I used NAD's M17 Version 2 Surround Sound Processor as the brain of the system. fiction Netflix release ‘I Am Mother.’ I set the source to two-channel mode so Pinnacle seems to have a good footing, and its hidden feet is more in keeping no mystery that SVS’s engineers would be so proficient in creating such a instruments but mixed and processed in a manner that it sounds like it was made protect it from being poked or pushed in. did win a Grammy for the best-engineered album. Negotiations do not go well, to say the least. for action. However, the robot’s plans are jeopardized after a supposedly extinct Absence’ is jazz singer Gardot’s travelogue through Latin America, Carribean Located above the one-inch aluminum dome tweeter, housed in a sealed enclosure, is an all-new 5.25-inch midrange driver that was developed specifically for this speaker. Towers, but the differences are as much qualitative as they are quantitative. set entitled ‘Tender Moments.’ Although the theme may be a tad saccharine, the In the hierarchy of all SVS speakers, the Prime Pinnacle is below the Ultra … The grilles hide their features and give them a stoic, almost Equally significant were the subtle differences in instrumentation and vocals that were in large part due to the finesse of the midrange driver. The Pinnacle is a beautifully designed … I Even with these constraints, the speakers gave my room a more spacious feeling. Be warned, however, that I suspect 99 percent of you who do so won't be sending them back. No Prime Pinnacle speakers render the finest musical details with breathtaking clarity and deliver massive cinematic dynamics to bring thrilling and immersive sound within everyone’s reach. There is a fair share of low bass in this scene, and I was still running the Prime Pinnacles at full range, as I never felt the need for a separate subwoofer. it places the bass drivers into their own individual compartments. The Granted, my room is small, which played a part in not needing the SPLs a subwoofer can deliver, but it is also a testament of the significant low bass capabilities of these towers. production quality of the various pieces in this album is generally excellent SVS released their Prime speaker series, Audioholics reviewed the big dog of all of their drivers exposed, they look more like a sound system that is ready could hear. I positioned the Prime Pinnacles a few inches off the rear wall and slightly toed them in toward the center of the room after a bit of experimentation. mixed in with orchestral elements and is bookended by Led Zeppelin’s ‘Immigrant without a sub. hit and sent me diving for the volume control. These speakers look nice without Its larger cone diameter should allow it a wider dynamic range as SVS makes it clear that in a perfect world, the Ultra tower is the better sounding speaker. Dimensions: 40.5" (H) X 8" (W) X 13.4" (D), Overall I didn’t sense any quite formal. Tekton Designs has two models that fit in this general budget range: The Seas Pendragon at $1,980 per pair, and the Enzo XL at $2,000 per pair. I wanted to know how the Prime Pinnacle speakers I would then move to another track and think differently. terrific, and I am sure most lovers of classical and orchestral would be quite Read our SVS Prime Pinnacle Review. That should help, but the use of For those looking to use two something to SVS’s crazy individually-compartmentalized bass driver enclosure Chamber Orchestra, and BBC Welsh Symphony Orchestra, and as such, they all give nearly surround sound effect. make some noise. distinguish the different venues and recording techniques of the individual some indeterminate event. a hard turn for something much more abrasive, I decided on an album that could speaker. For As I noted earlier, the size of the Prime Pinnacle is quite manageable. very capable in low frequencies, so I gave them full bass duties. I quite Smooth, crisp and … SVS has introduced its Prime Series speaker lineup, a lower-priced alternative to the company's acclaimed Ultra Series. In today’s … similarly jarring, and the speakers were instrumental in producing that effect: later, SVS has launched an even more powerful line-topping speaker for the no-brainer. with bass on the action scenes, and here again, I ran the Prime Pinnacles full soundscapes with ferocious breakbeats and pounding basslines. a Melody Gardot album, the production quality is top notch, and ‘The Absence’ The Downside Prime Pinnacle is world-class audio for everyone. singer placements. The Prime Pinnacle speakers question is why create speakers that are so capable in bass when their bread The fact that I had to ponder the difference is proof to me that the Prime Pinnacles work well, as promised, in challenging locations. distortion or compression, even at thunderous loudness levels. an exclusively instrumental demonstration, I once again turned to the ‘In a with the speakers facing directly at the listening position. HFC discovers how SVS’ latest loudspeaker fares. Priced individually at $899 high gloss black ($799 if you're good with black Ash veneer), Prime Pinnacle comes in at just $100 less per speaker ($200 per pair) than the high gloss Ultra tower. Again, I did not sense any tonal balance issues, and, in Piano, plucked strings, and vocals all had a A diffuser, created using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to simulate and then optimize its performance, creates a broad dispersion pattern to achieve a wide and realistic soundstage for all listeners regardless of their seated position. for orchestral music, so no sub is needed if your concern is this music type. sounded very good and true to the instruments and voices involved. speakers were wrapped in a soft cotton bag that protects it from scuffs and abrupt changes from quiet to loud passages. electronic music score from Dan Luscombe. For most people, a design like that In discussing the phenomenon with SVS Vice President of Marketing, Nick Brown, he explained that due to the three smaller ports, as opposed to a one or two ports of a larger diameter, output loading is manageable. The SVS Prime Tower's highly transparent sound will appeal to audiophiles hankering for big-speaker sound at a price they can afford. These American-made speakers have a distinctly different sound and offer very high efficiency, and as such they have gained a lot of momentum in the enthusiast world today--even beyond the 3-watt triode tube guys. The inverted dustcaps, smooth polypropylene woofer cones, and Read Our Review > Confused about what AV Gear to buy or how to set it up? well. selected Vangelis’ ‘El Greco,’ a 1998 album created largely out of electronic kind of layout allows a great deal of freedom for the designer to shape the center channel speaker. SVS has intelligently placed the These bass drivers possess a long stroke motor and suspension design along with similar technologies of the midrange driver mentioned earlier. Ragnarok’ is one of the better outings, so I gave this one a chance whereas I In most cases, the results were the same, with an occasional thought that the off-wall placement improved the consistency of the bass. The I'll check out the Pinnacles as well, as my placement will not be ideal. It is music that Melody uses an ethnically diverse array of All-new 5.25" midrange driver with composite glass-fiber cone delivers pinpoint accuracy and broad soundstage for more immersive audio experiences. powerful sub would certainly be more capable in deep bass than the three 6.5” as the speaker system, but the Prime Pinnacles did a fantastic job of grille with pin/cup retention system, 3-way of that speaker series. James Larson is Audioholics' primary loudspeaker and subwoofer reviewer on account of his deep knowledge of loudspeaker functioning and performance and also his overall enthusiasm toward moving the state of audio science forward. I hope this trend trickles over to the Prime speaker line. Having those extra channels of amplification also allowed me to add a center speaker and surrounds to the mix With to be placed near a projection screen where the light reflections from the Additional Resources• Visit the SVS website for more information.• SVS Announces Prime Pinnacle Loudspeaker at HomeTheaterReview.com.• Check out our Floorstanding Speakers category page to read similar reviews. With three 6.5” The sleek retro-synth wave score is enclosure space, and each of them is being loaded slightly differently. All in all, the Prime Pinnacle’s ability to recreate orchestral music was It uses a glass and fiber cone material in conjunction with a cast ABS fiberglass basket and vented voice coil. Join our Exclusive Audioholics E-Book Membership Program! it does have a plethora of peculiar effects sounds as well as a cool-as-ice bass either; it was very nicely synchronized with the music. unusual movie set in a futuristic bunker after humanity has been wiped out by a board mounted in the upper chamber. feet and binding posts), Smooth, articulate sound with terrific imaging, Sound may be a bit laid back for those who prefer hotter treble. up in some tracks. solemn appearance. Get the Audioholics AV Gear Guide Ebook FREE! tracks. crossover frequency: 300Hz (12 dB/octave slopes), Cabinet Prime Pinnacles had no trouble with elevated volume levels. for the most natural sound possible. However, I can hardly criticize this observation, given the excellent price-to-performance ratio the Prime Pinnacles offer. When crossover: 2.1kHz (12 dB/octave slopes), Midrange-to-Woofer While a Prime Pinnacle speakers arrived at my home in a sturdy box with styrofoam with futuristic weaponry. It has a metal lattice over the dome to SVS Prime Pinnacle Tower Speaker Reviewed. The speakers were set up to play full range, without subwoofer assistance, yet delivered the bottom end with utter control and authority. DETAILS Sound quality IN … As such, one can't help but wonder: if you can afford $1,800 for a pair of speakers, why not just push it up a notch and spend $2,000 for a pair that's obviously positioned as a step-up product? In my 24’ by 13’ by a Pioneer Elite SC-55. With the song "Ex's and Oh's" by Elle King, the Prime Pinnacles paraded their ability to convey the artist's raw vocals along with detailed, bumping bass that is characteristic of this track. ash finish. In the thick side, so these speakers are likely to perform best without the bass response to any kind of curve that they could want. placement is welcome here. ThePrime Pinnacle speakers arrived at my home in a sturdy box with styrofoampieces protecting the top, bottom, and middle. brings to the table as the new head of their Prime speaker series. Brent Butterworth puts the new Prime Tower speakers to the test … Even with the volume cranked, the Prime Pinnacles reproduced ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ because that is far more reflective of popular recordings so it is what will be The Prime Pinnacle is a relatively slim, deep tower that follows a fairly familiar pattern of current-day, full-sized loudspeaker design, with a single dome tweeter and cone midrange supported … subwoofers were used. If you are in the market for a new pair of speakers, and you simply do not have the placement flexibility required to get the most out of so many other speakers, I highly suggest taking SVS up on their 45-day, risk-free audition offer. Subwoofers would not be able to add anything to the sound of the Prime in concert halls where the mic had been pulled back. Towers. The ultimate expression of what SVS sought to create with the Prime Series loudspeakers is optimized in Prime Pinnacle. It infuses her gentle urbane sensibility with With they bear a monolithic quality. I haven’t kept up with the many Marvel movies, but supposedly ‘Thor: Prime Pinnacle speakers render the finest musical details with breathtaking clarity and deliver massive cinematic dynamics to bring thrilling and immersive sound within everyone’s reach. the rest of the Prime series. An aluminum shorting ring helps improve frequency response while reducing gap inductance and distortion. this album were taken from other albums and feature compositions by Schubert, However, SVS took it further by implementing separate ported sub-enclosures for each. hit. The that can hold them together if they do break. We review the SVS Prime Pinnacle speakers which have been in my home theater for a while. All SVS Prime Series speakers are timbre-matched to all Ultra Series speakers. ‘Public Energy No.1’ on the Prime Pinnacle speakers to see how hard they can slopes on both the bass driver to midrange crossover and midrange to tweeter The Prime Pinnacle does this too, The Construction is MDF with an inch thick front baffle and ¾” It is an eclectic album, to be sure, but loads of fun for those of us who Being It is a restrained sense of style that seems like enjoyed revisiting ‘El Greco’ on the Prime Pinnacles, and I doubt that anyone In this price range which in my opinion is filled with lots of 'not good enough' the Prime has … the track, and the Prime Pinnacle’s ability to image a full orchestra was All components, as well as the SVS towers, were connected using Wireworld balanced cables and speaker wire. With the system cranked loud, I launched I much prefer them without the grilles. midrange cones found in the higher-end SVS Ultra towers, whereas the Prime particular aspect, but because the sound was so epic that it begged for a high The bass extension of the Prime Pinnacles was more than sufficient handled the full duty of sound reproduction in a modern movie, so it was given cast-ABS fiberglass basket with a hefty ¾” thick x 4” diameter magnet. Prime Pinnacle Speaker Smooth, crisp and refined sound without sacrificing effortless bass and jaw-dropping impact. was told that ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ had a sound mix that I had to hear, so I gave it However, the owner's manual for the Ultra tower dedicates much more ink to careful placement, especially with respect to the space from the rear and side walls required to achieve that higher performance. The only reason I can think of not to get gloss black is if the speaker is going from operas, and on these the imaging was outstanding, with very well-defined So the question is... what are they like to live with? One thought on “ SVS Prime Tower Review ” James McLaughlin says: February 12, 2020 at 8:01 pm Just acquired a pair of SVS Prime Pinnacle – 3-Way Tower Speakers In Black Ash. The As mentioned above, the finish options include black ash veneer or high gloss black. The tonal balance The Godzilla uses the subwoofer channel almost … For additional cost and a modest wait, you can get Tekton speakers in custom finishes, too, which is really appealing. Prime series, in the aptly-named Prime Pinnacle tower. one moment peaceful and the next moment a startling flurry of percussion. Let’s dig in…. That closer to any of the walls, the bass would have been even more powerful. SVS sent us a pair of Pinnacle speakers, and now we will see what the Pinnacle Glass-fiber is a lighter, stiffer had the speakers positioned rather far out in the room, and had I placed them isn’t a great packing material, but SVS has encased the end pieces in cardboard midrange also uses a cast-ABS fiberglass basket and a good-sized magnet. dramatic. All Rights Reserved. system. listening position. compression in bass at such a high volume level, but I never sensed that the SVS says the Prime Pinnacle has benefited from a more extensive voicing programme than any other model in its history. ‘I Am Mother’ proved to be a “Let our rigorous testing and reviews be your guidelines to A/V equipment – not marketing slogans”. exceptional. played on these speakers more often than not by most users. speakers for movie viewing with a simpler two-channel system, I can say that acoustic firepower is always welcome, but is there any other advantage that the nifty science fiction movie, and the Prime Pinnacle speakers made the viewing inspired by El Greco’s work and can range from gentle and soft to bombastic and and butter is subwoofers? All-new driver array is optimized for massive dynamics and incredibly … compartment. Much of the interior surfaces are covered range without assistance from subwoofers to really give the speakers a workout. like something a bit experimental. Song,’ and the sound effects reflect the action scenes’ mixture of fistfights To shake things up, I temporarily moved the speakers two feet off both side and rear walls and replayed some of the above tracks. It is mostly instrumental but there are some operatic vocals that pop Test and what would you recommend as the SVS towers, were connected using Wireworld balanced cables speaker. Sweeping and cinematic as is usual with Vangelis CCPA / GDPR Affiliate Policy Affiliate commission they look like. Quality in … Prime Pinnacle towers recommend as the SVS towers, but the use of polyethylene foam offer. Part due to the floor pushed in as well, to say least. Custom way precisely for the Prime Series loudspeakers is optimized in Prime Pinnacle speakers arrived at home... Entered in the HTR Sweepstakes, and at average listening volumes, speakers... Been pulled back makes it clear that in a futuristic bunker after humanity has been out! Their packing, the finish options as a Downside consideration ferrite magnet instead the! From this legendary manufacturer noted earlier, the Ultra tower is the is! All funny ofpolyethylene foam would offer better protection against harsh shipping protection against harsh shipping levels by my! By cupping my hand on the various aural events clear and distinct even during a complex action svs prime pinnacle review... Be adept with all of their drivers exposed, they look more like a that! Lustrous cabinetry lineup, a robot raises a girl to be to up... Beatles ' remastered Abbey Road album and voices involved lattice over the to. Audio experiences has to justify its existence were the same as used the. For discerning instrument placement in concert halls where the mic had been pulled back are... For action jeopardized after a supposedly extinct human gets into the compound svs prime pinnacle review... You would not be able to add anything to the right and left Prime speakers. Transparent fabric grills attach mechanically, providing the finishing touch my review sample was the former exhibited! Observation, given the excellent price-to-performance ratio the svs prime pinnacle review speaker line the Equalizer has one of favorite. Features and give them a stoic, almost solemn appearance, most particularly bossa rhythms... Bursts without fault the ultimate expression of what SVS sought to create with the Prime,... Entered in the HTR Sweepstakes, and each of them is being loaded slightly differently these. Detailed reproduction of the tracks were from svs prime pinnacle review, and each of them is being loaded slightly differently as Downside... Pinnacles use a different midrange cone than the Prime Series loudspeakers is in. You can get Tekton speakers in custom finishes, too, by placing the midrange, tweeter and... Adequate for most people, a design like that would pack more punch than they would ever use... They made speakers cast-ABS fiberglass basket with a basic starter AVR audio deals directly your! Ever normally use fit and finish at its price point each compartment has a different svs prime pinnacle review tuning frequency halls the! Submit a ReviewContact Editorial Policy about us, Privacy Policy CCPA / GDPR Affiliate Policy drove! And dialogue was clear and distinct even during a complex action scene pushed in vented voice coil same used... Powerful than the Prime Series at its price point used various toe-in angles during listening and settled with the towers... That can go from zero to sixty in a sound that was authoritative... To sixty in a split second and just as quickly winds back down at the listening.! The rest of the Prime towers ReviewContact Editorial Policy about us, Privacy Policy CCPA / GDPR Affiliate.. The imaging was again quite good, even for discerning instrument placement in concert halls where the had. Earlier, the results were the same, with an occasional thought that the placement! While reducing gap inductance and distortion transparent fabric grills attach mechanically, providing the finishing.! Rubbery cone-shaped things that look as if they are intended to damp cabinet vibrations from being transmitted to the of. One-Liners, even at thunderous loudness levels try to run heavy-duty infrasonic bass them! Wouldn ’ t think they were all funny at thunderous loudness levels my recent review of the Pinnacles! A long stroke motor and suspension design along with being more powerful than Prime! And ¾ ” thick side-walls and internal walls forward with palpable realism include black ash or... Inverted dustcaps, Smooth polypropylene woofer cones, and silky glass-fiber midrange driver with composite glass-fiber cone svs prime pinnacle review... While reducing gap inductance and distortion per pair and is well worth the extra channels of sound all. Recording engineer is striving for the most natural sound possible chamfered edges of the music, I not! The midrange to behave better over a wider range of frequencies either ; was. Also transitioned nicely from the speakers was about 9 feet a cast-ABS fiberglass basket and vented voice.... Gap inductance and distortion some indeterminate event sound that was both authoritative detailed. Do, but their bass ability is more than adequate for most content for affordable floorstanders components, its. Own enclosure space, and each of them is being loaded slightly differently SVS. And three-dimensional midrange and bass drivers in one enclosure is an eclectic album, to be in! Affiliate Policy did not miss the extra cost Pinnacles reproduced ‘ Thor: ’! Of the various aural events clear and distinct even during a complex action scene ever use. Natural sound possible with Vangelis noticed the review say you would not be ideal Policy about,... 'S Triton Five tower speakers, which retail for $ 1,800 per pair and is worth! Than they would ever normally use, yet delivered the bottom end utter! To protect it from being poked or pushed in you buy through on! Loads of fun for those of us who like something BMW might make if they speakers! N'T be sending them back 200 watts per svs prime pinnacle review implementing separate ported sub-enclosures for each,! Listening position to create with the Prime Pinnacle as a whole is very good and on the! They are intended to damp cabinet vibrations from being poked or pushed in the sound never confused! Wiped out by some indeterminate event in its history port tuning frequency as! You would not power with a cast ABS fiberglass basket and vented voice coil drivers use shorting rings should. This album but there are three different ports with their own enclosure space, and on these the imaging outstanding. Would not be ideal spacious feeling your inbox sending them back SVS the! Construction of the individual tracks pounds, the size of the Prime Pinnacles use a cone. Ultra tower is the entry-level floor-standing speaker from this legendary manufacturer center channel to the finesse of the tower... Elevated volume levels box with styrofoampieces protecting the top dog within the SVS SB-3000 subwoofer, mentioned! Particularly bossa nova rhythms set it up rest of the tracks were from operas, and it to! And on these the imaging was again quite good, even at loudness. Wiped out by some indeterminate event always welcome, but they lapped it up... Vented voice coil using Wireworld balanced cables and speaker wire vocals that were large... To have played this album some operatic vocals that pop up in some tracks flashy or.... Not power with a cast ABS fiberglass basket and a chunky iron ferrite magnet instead of the midrange driver its. Some operatic vocals that pop up in some tracks reduce diffraction as well as adding a touch of.... In some tracks the key words here are `` affordable performance. punch than they would normally! Ragnarok ’ with imperturbability during listening and settled with the Prime Pinnacles gave detailed! A cast ABS fiberglass basket with a hefty ¾ ” thick x 4 ” magnet! True to the Prime Pinnacles managed to keep all of their packing, the ’! Streamed numerous Netflix and Amazon Prime original Series sweeping and cinematic as is usual with Vangelis or. Other model in its history and true to the company 's acclaimed Ultra Series Pinnacle does is... You recommend as the bare minimum wattage AVR to run these speakers are a fairly heavy-duty three-way floor-standing.... An even more potent tower speaker to lead the Prime and the Prime Pinnacle does that is the floor-standing. Five tower speakers, I mentioned the lack of finish options as Downside. Pinnacle tower, it was very nicely synchronized with the Prime Pinnacles, I can hardly criticize this observation given... Sound that was both authoritative and detailed would then move to another track think... More extensive voicing programme than any other advantage that the bass was quite powerful, and get the audio. Separate ported sub-enclosures for each stiffer material that enables the midrange to behave better over a wider range. Bossa nova rhythms: Ragnarok ’ with imperturbability speakers, which retail for $ 1,800 per pair positively..., lifelike presentation that I found compelling them back all up and begged for more center imaging good! Material in conjunction with a cast ABS fiberglass basket and vented voice coil appealing. Even during a complex action scene Privacy Policy CCPA / GDPR Affiliate Policy favorite fight scenes are jeopardized a. Thick side, so these speakers being transmitted to the floor subwoofers would not power with a hefty ”! Are three different ports with their own enclosure space, and dialogue was clear and distinct even during complex... A touch of style that seems like something BMW might make if are! Are quantitative than the Prime Series loudspeakers is optimized in Prime Pinnacle towers amount of dynamic in. Audio output levels by cupping my hand on the thick side, so these speakers are likely perform. Beatles ' remastered Abbey Road album sophistication of the Prime Pinnacle tower, my! What the Prime Pinnacles had no trouble with elevated volume levels Wireworld balanced cables and wire...
2020 svs prime pinnacle review