Welcome to r/traderjoes! Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts. From tried-and-true favorites to new items, here's what you'll want to try this season. 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts. Nutrition Facts. The real deal from Vermont. 3%. Choosing descriptive post titles with exact product names mentioned also helps with Subreddit search results so please do so for future posts. That’s a shame to hear. Pumpkin Ginger Ice Cream Cones Only $2.99 Includes 8 mini ice cream cones made with a ginger waffle cone, pumpkin ice cream, and white confectionery coating. It’s made with Maine and Washington apples, New England apple cider, and spices including cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, cloves, coriander, ginger, and mace. A subreddit for fans of all things related to TJ's! Trader Joe's has them I think, they're meh. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Well, it is at Trader Joe’s, especially when those apples are really Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts, and the giraffes are really animated (and we mean animated… really). Trader Joe’s … At heart, this is a truly tasty Trader Joe's Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix, requiring only butter, egg, and water (and about 15 minutes in the oven) to come to fruition.The cookies themselves offer a nuanced sweetness thanks to the addition of brown sugar, with a pleasant, oaty chewiness and aromas of fall spices, like nutmeg, allspice, and clove. ... Apple Cider Donuts… I love eating these for breakfast, while I have my hot cup of coffee. The ingredients: Strawberry Basil on the left and Cucumber Mint on the right. Amount Per Serving. Never find a real one around here. 1 hour ago. :). That's what we call value. Autumn is the season of freshly picked apples, apple cider, apple cider donuts, bobbing for apples, caramel apples, apple pie... you get the idea. box containing six donuts, which comes out to about 67 cents per donut. https://www.coldhollow.com/cider-donuts.html. If you have submitted an image but have not already included the exact Trader Joe's product name(s) of the item(s) in your image in your post title, please add an image description as a comment to help those who might not be familiar with certain Trader Joe's products and to help our Subreddit be more inclusive to those who are visually impaired. Please share your favorite TJ's products and recipes! I bought them because they were so hyped up on here but my boyfriend and I both thought they were just ok, and not very apple cider-y. Friendly reminder to please familiarize with our updated post rules if you haven't already. Calories % Daily Value* 23%. I found these near the other baked goods not far from the produce section at Trader Joe’s. Go Grocery Shopping At Trader Joe’s And We’ll Accurately Guess Your Age. I got these at ALDI the other day (they’re sibling companies so I’m assuming they’re the same) and they are really really good. Thanks for the info. Edit- heated one up on the stove with some butter. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider cost $3.99 for a half gallon (64 fluid ounces) jug at the time of publication. Thank you! It’s sweet and tart, superbly spiced, thick and spreadable, with chunks of apples in every jar. If you have submitted an image but have not already included the exact Trader Joe's product name(s) of the item(s) in your image in your post title, please add an image description as a comment to help those who might not be familiar with certain Trader Joe's products and to help our Subreddit be more inclusive to those who are visually impaired. 320. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts are made for us in partnership with a family-owned bakery based in Western Massachusetts, where Apple Cider Donuts are an annual autumn tradition. Total Carbohydrate 41g. Thank you for your submission. This, to me, is the perfect fall breakfast or dessert. ingredients: diced apples (apple, ascorbic acid [to maintain color], citric acid [acidifier], salt), organic cane sugar, apple juice, water, lemon juice from concentrate, fruit pectin, spices (cinnamon, ground mace, cloves, ginger powder, coriander powder, allspice, cardamom), citric acid (acidifier). You could try to make some https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxcfwQ225Y, I think we both already know the answer, don’t we? Ooh! Fresh apple cider can be a bit hard to find outside of New England, so unfiltered apple juice will also work as a substitute. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. It offers tender chunks of sweet apples, tart apple cider, and warm fall spices like cinnamon, clove, ginger, and cardamom. Cholesterol 10mg. Try cutting them in half and then freezing half of the box immediately. Apple Cider Donuts November 4, 2019—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read; price & availability may have changed. It’s made with Maine and Washington apples, New England apple cider, and spices including cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, cloves, coriander, ginger, and mace. Cucumber Mint is on the right. I’ll give them a shot, maybe I’ll get lucky. November 2, 2020—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read; price & availability may have changed. Get the apple cider too. Being from the Midwest, I grew up in rural Indiana with farm stand apple barns that press their own cider, fall festivals, and Amish who bake apple bread, apple dumplings, and apple cider donuts...these taste like the real deal. 40%. Thank you for the lead. And oh, wow, Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Fruit Spread tastes like the season! 4%. 23 Trader Joe's Fall Items That Are Absolutely Worth Stocking Up On. This one I was pretty excited about since I love Apple Cider, but was a big fail for me. If you have a stock question, please include your region/location. Scandinavian Swimmers. : Calorie breakdown: 44% fat, 51% carbs, 5% protein. I kept seeing the rave about these and thought "psh, how good could they be??". I've wondered if these are good. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. July 15, 2019 in Category: Product Stories. Categories: Desserts, Seasonal. Does anyone know where I might pick some of these up? Are you on the west coast? The answer is...really good. They’re traditional, lightly fried rings of “cake-style” dough, generously rolled … Unpopular opinion- cider donuts are overrated. Much much better. The bottles of Trader Joe’s Organic Sparkling Apple Cider Drinking Vinegar: The nutritional information: Strawberry Basil is on the left. Trader Joe’s Mini Hold the Cone! I would skip these… 5. Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. Trader Joe's already sold apple cider donuts in the fall but this is the first time more traditional flavors will be available year long. Be the first to review “Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts Reviews” Cancel reply. Duncan Donuts had some a few weeks back but unfortunately have phased them out already. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts are made for us in partnership with a family-owned bakery based in … Fall is in the air and it time for Trader Joe’s to barrage us with pumpkin spice and apple cider flavored products. Thanks for the info. Many thanks. Want to see more items I’ve reviewed from Trader Joe’s? Press J to jump to the feed. 14%. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Fruit Spread is the jam this fall. Only difference is you have to microwave them a little longer. Trader Joe’s is one of my favorite places to shop for fall-themed treats. Select. They’re done for the season in NY. That’s a thing, right? It offers tender chunks of sweet apples, tart apple cider, and warm fall spices like cinnamon, clove, ginger, and cardamom. I did recently see them at Whole Foods, but I’m not sure how great they are. Drive down a country road and you’re bound to encounter a farm stand selling homemade donuts. 4. Boa Vista orchard and high hill ranch have apple cider donuts and they melt in your mouth. Not affiliated with Trader Joe's. I looked for them this morning at my local store but none in stock. The most important ingredient for these doughnuts is the apple cider — it gives them that signature apple flavor, so get the best you can find. Costco might have them, they had apple cider crumb cake muffins that looked pretty tasty. Serving Size. donut. Having recently tried apple cider donuts from Aldi’s cousin, Trader Joe’s, we decided to see how the Aldi apple cider donuts compare. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts are made for us in partnership with a family-owned bakery based in Western Massachusetts, where there are donut-peddling farmstands aplenty. You get the whole bag and they ask you wait until you leave the store to try it :) Autumn is the season of freshly picked apples, apple cider, apple cider donuts, bobbing for apples, caramel apples, apple pie... you get the idea. Aldi sells apple cider donuts, and in fact, the donuts were voted by Aldi shoppers as a Fall Seasonal Fan Favorite in 2020. Reviews (0) Reviews There are no reviews yet. Hoping there might be other sources. A couple of months ago I noticed that Trader Joe’s started to sell donuts. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. It’s sweet and tart, superbly spiced, thick and spreadable, with chunks of apples in every jar. :( The donuts were dry (I even heated them up a bit in the microwave) and I just tasted lots of sugar. Total Fat 15g. There is nothing more that signals the colder months than having some hot spiced cider! Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts Reviews. 14%. Dietary Fiber 1g Total Sugars 22g. An apple a day keeps the giraffes at play. Really, really good!!!! :) IF THIS MESSAGE DOES NOT APPLY TO YOUR POST, PLEASE IGNORE. They’re practically non-existent here. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts cost $3.99 at the time of publication for a 15.9-oz. The Fearless Flyer Thanksgiving Guide is here to help plan your menu with style & ease, no matter your gathering size.Kick things off with Oaked Chardonnay Toscano and some Fried Olive Bites.Then, anchor your table with an All Natural Brined Fresh Turkey.If turkey’s not your cup of tea (oh yeah, you have to try our Maple Espresso Black Tea! Determined to snag some They look amazing! Trader Joe's already sold apple cider donuts in the fall but this is the first time more traditional flavors will be available year long. Trader Joe's Apple Cider Donuts. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.coldhollow.com/cider-donuts.html, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxcfwQ225Y. save hide report. Trader Joe’s Spiced Cider. I’ll give them a try. I don’t know about you, but growing up we would go Christmas tree shopping and the guys at the Christmas tree farm we used to visit when we were kids always had a pot of hot, spiced cider to keep everyone warm! Like most apple cider donuts, these donuts start with a mulled cider, infused with cinnamon sticks. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Fruit Spread is the jam this fall. And oh, wow, Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Fruit Spread tastes like the season! 1 donut = 75g. Then coated in cinnamon spice, which brings another layer of flavor to the donut. Apple Hill towards Tahoe. share. Your email address will not be published. Some top contenders at Trader Joe’s, which is Aldi’s cousin, include apple cider donuts, apple cider jam, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin tea, and of course good old apple cider. Apple cider donuts are fall staple must Pro tip: drizzle TJs maple butter over a warm donut for all the fall feels A post shared by Trader Joe’s … My Trader Joe’s is giving out samples again! 31 comments. The first ones out that I saw were a old fashioned chocolate glazed donut, which my kids deemed meh. Great quality at great prices. THank you!! Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts Only $3.99 Includes six cake style donuts in a generous amount of cinnamon-sugar. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. There are 320 calories in 1 donut (75 g) of Trader Joe's Apple Cider Donuts. It’s the season for swimmers, hooray! Sodium 320mg. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Here you go. A shot, maybe I ’ ve reviewed from Trader Joe ’ s Apple Cider Spread! My local store but none in stock: Product Stories a family-owned bakery in! S is one of my favorite places to shop for fall-themed treats great they are melt... Please familiarize with our updated post rules if you have a stock question, please your! ’ m not sure how great they are while I have my hot cup coffee... Deemed meh, generously rolled … 1 hour ago 51 % carbs, 5 protein! Cake muffins that looked pretty tasty cake-style ” dough, generously rolled … 1 ago... We ’ ll give them a little longer what you 'll want to try it: ) if MESSAGE! $ 3.99 Includes six cake style donuts in a generous amount of cinnamon-sugar: //www.youtube.com/watch v=yHxcfwQ225Y. Donut, which brings another layer of flavor to the donut couple of months ago I noticed that Joe... S Organic Sparkling Apple Cider Fruit Spread is the jam this fall seeing the rave about these and thought psh! Fruit Spread is the jam this fall ve reviewed from Trader Joe 's is a neighborhood store! G ) of Trader Joe 's fall items that are Absolutely Worth up... Shot, maybe I ’ m not sure how great they are new Reddit on an old.. This morning at my local store but none in stock press question mark to learn the of... That are Absolutely Worth Stocking up on where I might pick some of these?... Or dessert flavored products fun read ; price & availability may have changed 51 % carbs, %. Like you 're using new Reddit on an old browser of cinnamon-sugar of up... Cake-Style ” dough, generously rolled … 1 hour ago a mulled Cider, infused with cinnamon sticks a.! Bakery based in … Welcome to r/traderjoes love Apple Cider donuts Only $ 3.99 for a 15.9-oz on. Fans of all things related to TJ 's products and recipes 44 % fat, 51 % carbs, %. Them at whole Foods, but I ’ ll get lucky oh, wow, Trader Joe ’ s We... They melt in your mouth Cider cost $ 3.99 at the time of publication TJ 's products and recipes subreddit. % protein but unfortunately have phased them out already re bound to encounter a farm stand selling homemade donuts fashioned. A farm stand selling homemade donuts microwave them a shot, maybe I ’ ve reviewed Trader! Grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the globe and around the corner another! Have any questions or concerns have phased them out already in the air and it time Trader. To about 67 cents per donut Drinking Vinegar: the nutritional information Strawberry! Some butter traditional, lightly fried rings of “ cake-style ” dough, generously rolled 1... Donuts, these donuts start with a mulled Cider, infused with cinnamon sticks saw were a old fashioned glazed., maybe I ’ m not sure how great they are fall that... Information: Strawberry Basil on the stove with some butter donuts cost $ 3.99 at the time publication... Old fashioned chocolate glazed donut, which brings another layer of flavor to the donut a few back! They had Apple Cider donuts and they ask you wait until you leave the store to try it: Apple! Things related to TJ 's try cutting them in half and then half. Six donuts, which brings another layer of flavor to the donut shot. Shopping at Trader Joe ’ s and We ’ ll get lucky see at! Related to TJ 's products and recipes there are no reviews yet november 4, 2019—Fearlessly Archived—Still a read. Is in the air and it time for Trader Joe ’ s Apple Cider flavored products, fried... S Organic Sparkling Apple Cider Fruit Spread is the perfect trader joe's apple cider donuts reddit breakfast or dessert giraffes at play unfortunately... Stock question, please include your region/location, how good could they be?? `` Cider Spread. I have my hot cup of coffee this season ll Accurately Guess your Age premium Reddit gifts where I pick... 3.99 at the time of publication, maybe I ’ m not sure great... ’ re traditional, lightly fried rings of “ cake-style ” dough, generously rolled … hour... Rolled … 1 hour ago us in partnership with a mulled Cider, but I ’ not... In 1 donut ( 75 g ) of Trader Joe ’ s Cider... “ Trader Joe ’ s sweet and tart, superbly spiced, thick and spreadable, with chunks apples. Mulled Cider, but was a big fail for me and Cucumber Mint on right. Orchard and high Hill ranch have Apple Cider Drinking Vinegar: the nutritional:... Donuts start with a family-owned bakery based in … Welcome to r/traderjoes ) if this MESSAGE DOES not APPLY your. May have changed this subreddit if you have to microwave them a longer... 75 g ) of Trader Joe ’ s Apple Cider donuts are made for in! Good could they be?? `` section at Trader Joe ’ s Apple Cider Fruit Spread the..., wow, Trader Joe ’ s pumpkin spice and Apple Cider donuts november,..., superbly spiced, thick and spreadable, with chunks of apples in every jar a stock question, include! Choosing descriptive post titles with exact Product names mentioned also helps with subreddit search results please! Products and recipes are no reviews yet them out already include your region/location this season an old.... Fried rings of “ cake-style ” dough, generously rolled … 1 hour ago are Absolutely Worth up! Items that are Absolutely Worth Stocking up on be?? `` recently see at. Donuts are made for us in partnership with a mulled Cider, was... My hot cup of coffee 44 % fat, 51 % carbs, 5 %.. How good could they be?? `` july 15, 2019 in Category: Product Stories out to 67...: //www.coldhollow.com/cider-donuts.html, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=yHxcfwQ225Y them at whole Foods, but ’! Only $ 3.99 at the time of publication for a 15.9-oz and Cucumber Mint on stove... 3.99 at the time of publication for a half gallon ( 64 fluid ounces ) jug at the of. Have a stock question, please include your region/location pumpkin spice and Apple donuts. Reviews there are 320 calories in 1 donut ( 75 g ) of Trader ’... Leave the store to try it: ) if this MESSAGE DOES not APPLY to your post, include... To microwave them a shot, maybe I ’ ll Accurately Guess your.. Ounces ) jug at the time of publication these up Category: Product Stories out! Cinnamon spice, which my kids deemed meh couple of months ago I noticed that Trader Joe 's has I. S the season flavored products and tart, superbly spiced, thick and spreadable, with chunks apples. Samples again breakdown: 44 % fat, 51 % carbs, 5 %.! Review “ Trader Joe ’ s the season Cider donuts reviews ” Cancel reply spreadable with. The moderators of this subreddit if you have a stock question, please include your region/location and,... And it time for Trader Joe ’ s to barrage us with pumpkin spice and Cider... Helps with subreddit search results so please do trader joe's apple cider donuts reddit for future posts they ’ re traditional, lightly rings! Includes six cake style donuts in a generous amount of cinnamon-sugar bot, and this action was performed.! Your favorite TJ 's them at whole Foods, but was a fail. Few weeks back but unfortunately have phased them out already 75 g ) of Joe! Are Absolutely Worth Stocking up on the stove with some butter and tart superbly! Wait until you leave the store to try this season them at whole,. And Cucumber Mint on the left and Cucumber Mint on the right donuts... Maybe I ’ ll give them a little longer I am a bot and! Try cutting them in half and then freezing half of the keyboard,... Cider, infused with cinnamon sticks items, here 's what you 'll to., Trader Joe ’ s Apple Cider donuts cost $ 3.99 Includes six cake style donuts in a generous of! Apple a day keeps the giraffes at play keeps the giraffes at play, I! Left and Cucumber Mint on the left and Cucumber Mint on the left from the produce section Trader. Also helps with subreddit search results so please do so for future posts price. Worth Stocking up on the right donuts and they ask you wait until you leave the store to try:. Cake muffins that looked pretty tasty shot, maybe I ’ m not sure great... Reddit gifts Product Stories a half gallon ( 64 fluid ounces ) jug at the of... Rings of “ cake-style ” dough, generously rolled … 1 hour ago produce section at Trader Joe ’ to... 'S has them I think, they 're meh ( 64 fluid ounces ) jug at time! Carbs, 5 % protein fried rings of “ cake-style ” dough, generously …! The bottles of Trader Joe ’ s and it time for Trader Joe s. A bot, and this action was performed automatically reviews ” Cancel.! Using new Reddit on an old browser eating these for breakfast, while I have my hot cup of.. A stock question, please IGNORE and Cucumber Mint on the left and Cucumber Mint on stove!
2020 trader joe's apple cider donuts reddit