True Temper XP100 105-107gr High High. It's in the top 3 bestselling hybrid clubs and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Cobra King F7 or Adams Golf Idea Pro A12. The stepped feels better to me, the feel at impact. At a demo last year, I told the Mizuno rep my swing speed and handicap and he put a shaft in the iron and handed it to me. Over the past couple of months I have been playing the XP 95 regular flex shafts in my Miura CB-501 irons. If you have a set of steel-shafted irons, go ahead and take a look at how the shaft is constructed. Loegering noted a stepless product like McIlroy’s Project X could a better option. Stepped or Stepless shafts ? True Temper's Dynamic Gold is a stepped steel product. Low price, wide range of products and customer satisfaction had made the newer Acculite Series and Phantom an instant success. /* GolfGuide.com */ True Temper XP 95 Full set Re-shaft and Grips Back. Specs For as long as I've played I've always played R300 shafts. Robot and player testing has shown an average of 6-8 yards improvement in carry distance with many players seeing double-digit yardage gains. Re: Stepped vs stepless I have steppped shafts on my irons during my first 2 years, then used a stepless after. True Temper XP 95 Shafts – Better Trajectory and More Distance, First 3D Printed Golf Club—Cobra King Supersport-35 Putter, Strong Third Quarter for Callaway and Acushnet, Walker Trolleys off to Fast Start, True Linkswear OG Feel Offers Unrivaled Comfort, ZORIZ Golf Sandals Review: Grip It & Flip It, Father’s Day Gift Guide: Give Dad the Gift of Walking Golf, Laser Pro Rangefinders from Zero Friction, Zen’s 2021 Green Stage is world’s first fully-adjustable connected playing surface for golf, PuttView’s “The Book” Emerges As Golf’s Leading Yardage Book And Greens Guide, Myrtle Beach’s Leading Golf Package Providers Unveil Stunning Black Friday Specials, In the Carolinas, ‘Go West’ for a Handful of Golf’s Hidden Gems, The Woodford Club – A Club That Can Be Enjoyed By All, Tellico Village – Tennessee’s Best Golf Community, Denison Golf Club – A True Donald Ross Masterpiece, Vokey Design Spin Milled 5 (SM5) – Pinpoint Accuracy, The Squeeze – A Golf Movie With Real Golfers, Lamkin Celebrates 95th Anniversary by Offering Free Grips to All Golfers, New Putter Grip Tool Assists Golfers with Pain, 3-Time World Long Drive Champion Sean Fister Joins Dustin Johnson Golf School Staff. They may not be what you are looking for. Dec 4, 2015 #5. I was fitted for my irons at the start of 2013 before I'd ever had a lesson.