CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. There are very few thrills that are as exhilarating as that new car smell. You can manage your searches in your profile. I've never owned a Chevy so I'm hoping there aren't many major issues. If you want a fun a quite powerful daily driver. It makes driving fun again, and with it’s impressive power and all wheel drive, we’re looking forward to it being a part of our family for many years to come. Purchased on 01/17/20 and owned in WA until 11/10/20. Purchased on 03/23/20 and owned in WA until 12/01/20. 1,052 listings starting at $995, 10 Great Deals out of Start following a car and get notified when the price drops! Civics have always been reliable and economical but they really put a lot of effort into the exterior. It is very nice comfortable car.It does have plenty of room for driver legs and passenger side.For rear Seats enough room for back seat riders. Call Us . cars & trucks - by owner. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com. Call Us . Purchased on 04/19/17 and owned in AB until 08/13/20. Pick a car, or several cars. Quick View. Purchased on 07/03/17 and owned in MT until 08/03/20. Decide which used car will better serve your driving routine in Spokane. Porsche Spokane has 29 pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now! 3,247 listings starting at $1,000, 667 Great Deals out of Sales: 509-363-3291; Service: 877-261-8561; Parts: 877-208-6405; 1128 W. 3rd Ave Directions Spokane, WA 99201. So far it has driven well and feels good. KDH, Hayden Lake, ID, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring Plus Review. It meets my needs and expectation. Last serviced at 1,573 miles in Post Falls, ID on 11/23/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle washed/detailed. This is the future of car-buying, and the 7-day money back guarantee makes it the perfect way to purchase a used vehicle. .and I saved a bunch of money. She is considerate to her customers' time and concerns, while still communicating effortlessly with everyone she interacts with. Now I just need to get a state inspection and add this to my insurance policy, and the tags will be mailed to me in a few weeks. New & used sedans, trucks, SUVS, crossovers, motorcycles & more. Porsche Spokane. Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat of Spokane, Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. So far, we are averaging better than 30 mpg in combined driving. Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free Review. Purchased on 08/12/18 and owned in GA until 11/10/20. Start your used car search online. Save cars. 51 Used Cars in Spokane Valley WA 1 2 3. Would not recommend this vehicle to anyone. 66 listings starting at $9,414, 185 Great Deals out of Very nice to drive! Northtown Auto Sales is your one-stop used car dealer in Spokane, WA. Last serviced in Spokane Valley, WA on 11/10/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle washed/detailed. Truck has everything you need plus extras that I a nice touch. © 2020 Cars.com We currently have an inventory of over 100 pre-owned vehicles. We, at Becker`s Used Cars, Spokane always try to make sure that live inventory is available at our dealership but please call us on 509-325-4296 to make sure. Last serviced at 16,987 miles in Coeur D Alene, ID on 10/20/20 • Vehicle serviced • Four tires balanced • Four tires mounted. Schedule Service. Quick View. Camp Chevrolet. We analyze millions of used cars daily. $3,995 . Way less stressful than any car lot. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Sell Your Car with CARFAX in 3 Easy Steps! See our terms of service for more details. My second ILX leased from Acurra of Peoria. 87,330 mi 2.2L L4 DOHC 16V Manual FWD. Log In. $3,995. View prices and details on our used cars for sale at Camp Chevrolet, in the Spokane Valley, near Deer Park, Cheney & Medical Lake. 21702 E George Gee Ave • Liberty Lake, WA 99019 Sales: Call Sales Phone Number (509) 210-2010. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. Search from 52 Used Acura cars for sale, including a 2012 Acura TSX Sedan, a 2013 Acura ILX Hybrid w/ Technology Package, and a 2015 Acura TLX V6 w/ Technology Package ranging in price from $7,995 to $43,995. Large selection of used cars for sale in Spokane WA. This is my 3rd MKZ. As fast as my previous Infiniti G37 Sport, but more room in back seat. Purchased on 10/27/16 and owned in WI until 07/22/20. The kids (16 & 8 years old) tell me the backseat is much more roomy than mom's SUV. Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat of Spokane Review. The vehicle was clean, just as described, and runs great. It checked out fine so I made the purchase. Save up to $13,868 on one of 92,533 used cars for sale in Spokane, WA. Shop online or go on in. Last serviced at 35,595 miles in Spokane, WA on 10/29/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed. And the team at Acura of Peoria did an amazing job as they have always. The taxes are outside the wages amount. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. New … Last serviced in Spokane Valley, WA on 11/11/20 • Vehicle serviced. It will save your time, money and efforts of personal visits to car dealers in Spokane. Let our team help you find what you're searching for. Skip to Main Content Mobile menu Home. My store Find Your Store. Sign Up, Already have an account? My Glovebox. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 122 Kia models in Spokane. As your local Spokane Toyota dealership, we have used cars, trucks, vans and SUVs to match any taste and budget. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. They look very sporty & stylish. Thank you so much! Home; New Vehicles. Compared to similar sized trucks, the Frontier has best value for the price. Purchased on 09/05/18 and owned in CA until 10/01/20. Last serviced at 17,509 miles in Oak Harbor, WA on 05/22/20 • Vehicle serviced. Thankfully, Vroom gives me a 60-day temp tag so there is ample time to receive the plates. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. 3,838 listings starting at $1,000. The prices of the vehicles vary and each car, truck, or SUV goes through our service department before they make it on the lot. The only thing I don't like at this point is the Auto-Stop feature, which is currently not able to be bypassed or otherwise shut off, 2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label Review, From the moment I first saw the Continental on the turntable at the 2016 auto show I knew I had to have one. Swing by today! Had to wait until someone else took the initial depreciation on one of the first 2017s to be able to afford to make it happen. Skip to main content. Fast, comfortable, quiet, great standard features, by Pa-G80-owner from Reading, Pennsylvania. Find Cars listings for sale starting at $3995 in Spokane Valley, WA. Purchased on 04/26/19 and owned in NC until 03/30/20. View Detailed Methodology Spokane Ranking Trends. My G80 Sport exceeds my expectations. Open Today! He spent 1-2 hours with me, letting me test drive a 2017 Maserati GT convertible and then on line to special order exactly what I wanted. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. Find local deals on Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles in Spokane, Washington using Facebook Marketplace. Purchased on 04/10/18 and owned in WA until Present. This is my second vehicle purchased from Vroom in the last 12 months, and I can't imagine ever buying a used car from a brick-and-mortar dealership again. Purchased on 09/16/15 and owned in WA until 02/27/20. 1998 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab Short Bed 4WD 168,677 mi. He could have done what many other salesmen do and make the car sound appealing so I would come in. It took it in for the recall, but since it was there had the 120k service done. Impala ltz 2014 and this Lincoln mkz 2012 same. Last serviced in Spokane Valley, WA on 11/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Accessories installed. nice color silver with great wheels and lights. Purchased on 07/17/18 and owned in WA until 08/31/20. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. save search. Spokane Valley, WA 99212 (509) 822-3180 (509) 822-3180 shop local cars set as my store store selected With some of the most competitive prices on used cars in Spokane, we can find one that fits within your budget range. Absolutely love that the back seats fold down flat for extra storage. its great and very powerful and nice and looks great and goes right down the road straight easy to drive with a nice seat and seatbelt too. Also, the vehicle was ready when promised and was within the estimate Julie provided. Purchased on 09/06/20 and owned in ID until 11/21/20. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Sales: 9am-6pm. I filled out a credit application online, and they immediately called me to finalize the app, discuss rates and payments, and to get my $500 deposit. Call Us . Finance Application; Make A Payment; Service; About. No frills, but no games either. She was fantastic, had answers, knew what she was talking about, there was one item she wasn't sure about so she chased the answer down and called me back. Spokane Exchange has the biggest selection of car and pickup truck ads and listings online near you. Search over 7,390 used Cars in Spokane, WA. 509CARS. Its just affordable today. We have huge list of inventory from Becker`s Used Cars, please have a look below or call them on 509-325-4296 if you need something else . Spokane Used SUV - Spokane Used Cars - Spokane Used Trucks Browse the best used car deals on millions of SUVs, Cars, and Trucks in Spokane. 1,116 listings starting at $995, 177 Great Deals out of Used 2016 Honda Civic EX with FWD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Keyless Ignition, Cloth Seats, Rear Bench Seat, and Compact Spare Tire, Used 2016 Honda Civic LX with FWD, Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Steel Wheels, Cloth Seats, Rear Bench Seat, and Compact Spare Tire, Used 2018 Audi A4 Premium with AWD, Convenience Package, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Seat Memory, and Keyless Ignition, Used 2018 Hyundai Sonata SEL with FWD, Technology Package, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Smart Key, Lane Departure Warning, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2015 Kia Soul Base with FWD, Keyless Entry, Folding Mirrors, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, 16 Inch Wheels, Black Grille, Locking Tailgate, Cloth Seats, USB Adapter, and Independent Suspension, Used 2019 Hyundai Kona Limited with AWD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom with 4WD, Convenience Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Spare Tire, Keyless Entry, Double Cab, 18 Inch Wheels, Trailer Brake Controller, Alloy Wheels, and Power Tailgate, Used 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ with 4WD, Towing Package, Navigation System, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Running Boards, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bucket Seats, and Tinted Windows, Used 2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 with 4WD, Towing Package, Navigation System, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Running Boards, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Tinted Windows, Alloy Wheels, and Bed Liner, Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 XLE with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Alloy Wheels, 17 Inch Wheels, Lane Departure Warning, Heated Mirrors, Chrome Wheels, Sport Seats, and Cloth Seats, Used 2019 Dodge Charger SXT with RWD, Appearance Package, Cold Weather Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Folding Mirrors, Alloy Wheels, and 20 Inch Wheels, Used 2014 Dodge Durango Citadel with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Bucket Seats, Third Row Seating, Cooled Seats, and Keyless Ignition, Used 2014 Honda Accord Sport with FWD, Cloth Seats, Used 2019 Lexus RX 350 with AWD, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Blind Spot Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Keyless Ignition, Power Doors, and Vinyl Seats, Used 2018 Maserati Levante S with AWD, Navigation System, Leather Seats, Cooled Seats, and Keyless Ignition, Used 2018 Toyota Camry XLE with FWD, Navigation System, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, and Cloth Seats, Used 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star with RWD, Towing Package, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Bucket Seats, Tinted Windows, Alloy Wheels, Cloth Seats, and Sliding Rear Window, Used 2017 Ford Fusion SE with FWD, Keyless Entry, Sync, Tinted Windows, Folding Mirrors, Smart Key, 17 Inch Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Satellite Radio, Front Bench Seat, and Keyless Ignition, Used 2016 Chevrolet Cruze LS with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Cloth Seats, Used 2020 Subaru WRX STI with AWD, Popular Package, Keyless Ignition, and Vinyl Seats, Used 2017 Chevrolet Traverse LS with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Rear Air Conditioning, Cloth Seats, Rear Bench Seat, and Compact Spare Tire, Used 2017 Honda CR-V EX with AWD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Lane Departure Warning, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT with 4WD, Towing Package, Convenience Package, Max Trailering Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Texas Edition Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, and Heated Seats, Used 2018 Audi A3 Premium Plus with AWD, Premium Plus Package, S-Line Package, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, Parking Sensors, and Keyless Ignition. Expensive but worth the money! I called Spokane dealerships to have a Jeep recall issue addressed. Shop New Deal Used Cars to find great deals on Cars listings. The car is very quiet, rides very smoothly, and is very easy to drive. He was honest and forth coming with some details that made my decision not to purchase that vehicle from him. Purchased on 09/19/18 and owned in AZ until 11/26/20. 7 Great Deals out of Purchased on 03/26/18 and owned in WA until 10/09/20. I've asked several times if it was ever in a flood and get no answer. We have 2,324 used cars in Spokane for sale that are reported accident free, 1,444 1-Owner cars, and 1,717 personal use cars. Call Us … Ride is smooth and very quiet. Acquired mine 10 days ago and I’m completely blown away by Ford’s flawless execution of this awesome vehicle. So glad to see this amazing machine get the recognition it deserves w the recent #1 rating in the luxury category - if that doesn’t impress you, let me remind you of a couple of “slightly” more expensive sedans it beat out for those bragging rights: Mercedes S Series, BMW 7 series, etc. This is my 2nd purchase from AutoSource. Give us a call, or stop by our used car dealership today. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. The process only took 9 business days from the moment I made the deposit to the moment I got my vehicle. Last serviced at 2 miles in Bellevue, WA on 12/23/17 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed. Last serviced in Post Falls, ID on 10/08/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Four tires balanced • Four tires mounted • Air filter replaced. He made us feel confident in our choice and the experience was unlike any other car purchase I have experienced. I truly appreciate their honesty even when it meant they're not selling a car to me that day. Kyle provided timely updates on the progress of the build of my car in Italy, the shipping and subsequent arrival in CdA on February 13th. Search . CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 12/03/2020 at 14:00 (CDT) (CDT). Come find a great deal on used Cars in Spokane today! My saved cars. Feel free to visit our car dealership in Spokane for the best cheap used cars. Search new and used cars for sale under $5,000 in Spokane, WA. I took mine to my mechanic/ body shop for a look over. We’re so happy with this car! Last serviced at 2,028 miles in Missoula, MT on 09/22/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed. It’s been built for complete comfort, with exceptional safety and innovation, and all while being wrapped up in eye catching style. This car is proving to be the appropriate vehicle for me. Cars Near 23233. 168,677 mi 4.6L V8 SOHC 16V 5-Speed Manual 4WD. Vroom offers a terrific selection of late model used vehicles. Used Cars in Spokane - Used Honda Dealership. The mileage wasn't awful for the year it is. All rights reserved. Purchased on 07/04/20 and owned in MT until 10/14/20. Test drive a used car … She made my entire purchasing experience wonderful!! I sent off an email, asking about a specific vehicle that I believed would meet my needs. Browse or sell your items for free. Purchased on 08/05/14 and owned in WA until 09/02/20. Every day spent behind the wheel it impresses me in some new unexpected way. Last serviced at 80,289 miles in Spokane Valley, WA on 11/25/20 • Vehicle serviced. I would recommend this place to anyone. $3,995. Find 2,533 used cars in Spokane, WA as low as $2,000 on Carsforsale.com®. Search. Various affordable models available anytime. Purchased on 09/01/16 and owned in CA until 10/02/20. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. All used cars for sale in Spokane have passed a rigorous inspection by an ASE-Certified technician. This vehicle is so roomy, will be great for road trips. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Let's get you into your dream car today! $3,995. 888-227-7253. Kyle Galaz was very friendly, accommodating and answered all my questions on my first visit in September of 2017 although he knew I was not going to take a stock car from their inventory. Now that I somehow own three Jeeps, I'm glad I found a reputable local dealer. Sally is the BEST!! Last serviced at 58,845 miles in Spokane, WA on 10/16/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed. Then I called Julie W. at Lithia Jeep on the north side of Spokane. Whether you're in search of a used Ford pickup or Chevrolet truck, or maybe a pre-owned Subaru SUV, our Spokane, WA, dealership has you covered with our diverse array of late-model automobiles for sale. The infotainment system is simple and easy to navigate (unlike the Lexus mouse like controller). If you can't tell, I was VERY happy with the Customer Service provided by Julie. I purchased a 2015 BMW 5-series, and the Vroom price compared to a similar make/model/mileage vehicle from CarMax was $3,000+ cheaper. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Acura Cars in Spokane, WA. Dealer in Post Falls put me to sleep with lack of enthusiasm and the time I spent on hold going between two departments. Find the best used cars for sale under $10,000 in Spokane Washington. And did I mention I get 25 mpg on the highway burning REGULAR fuel w its nimble 335 hp twin turbo EcoBoost V6?? spokane > cars & trucks - by owner... « » press to search craigslist. I would recommend this dealership as well as the salesman to anyone looking for a Subaru! The bigger screen for navigation will be extremely helpful. Purchased on 01/22/15 and owned in WA until 11/04/20. This is definitely the car. 509CARS is a Spokane Valley locally owned and operated used car dealership that has been serving customers for over 18 years. Go back to American luxury and buy a stunningly beautiful Lincoln Continental - you will NOT be disappointed. Our salesman Justin was professional, knowledgeable and great to work with. Honda went all out for the 2018 & 2019 models. Test drive as you please. The G80 doesn't handle like a sports car though, but as a cruiser, it can't be beat. Shop Sell Finance More. Home; Inventory ; Sell or Trade; Financing. Shop vehicles for sale in Spokane, WA at Cars.com. Search used cheap cars listings to find the best Spokane, WA deals. Last serviced at 41,559 miles in Spokane Valley, WA on 11/25/20 • Vehicle serviced. 2019 Acura ILX Premium & A-SPEC Packages Review. This car has all the electronics and handling is superior. Last serviced at 122,079 miles in Havre, MT on 06/17/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tire(s) replaced • Tire(s) mounted. Purchased on 06/07/17 and owned in WI until 07/06/20. Last serviced in Spokane, WA on 11/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed. 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Sedan 87,330 mi. Dave Smith is even willing to keep it on their show room floor until the weather and icy roads improve so I can drive it home even though I paid for it and it is taking up floor space. We have done the hard part by organizing our vehicle inventory to make it easy to find the car of your dreams. Quick View. Call or Text us (509) 209-9643. It has 5 driving modes from Sport plus to Eco. New Deal Used Cars Spokane Valley; Dave Smith Motors Kellogg; Foothills Mazda Spokane; Northtown Auto Liquidators Spokane; October 2020 Spokane Car Prices & Rankings. Last serviced at 39,000 miles in Spokane, WA on 11/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed. I've had several issues with things not working. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Search CarMax inventory. My profile. Our used car dealership has a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles and even better prices. Last serviced at 9,060 miles in Spokane, WA on 11/30/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed. Good vehicles for great prices. Our online used vehicle inventory gives you instant access to all of the high-quality and inspected used cars, trucks, and SUVS, used hybrid cars, and used luxury vehicles that we sell. Last serviced at 40,473 miles in Peoria, AZ on 09/24/20 • Vehicle serviced. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4175 vehicles in Spokane. It give you more than you ask for and never fails to draw car enthusiasts. Search our used cars for sale at in Spokane, WA at Subaru of Spokane. Have only had it for a few days, but so far quite happy with it. Call Us . Vehicle trade-ins are welcome and financing is available. Purchased on 06/07/19 and owned in ID until 11/14/20. Shop Kia vehicles for sale in Spokane, WA at Cars.com. I selected my vehicle over a few weeks of looking at photos. The dealer Hines Park Lincoln is the best. Online inventory of used cars provide complete details of vehicle description, price and history along with pictures and videos. Skip to main content. A negotiable dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. But at Spokane Hyundai, we're trying to revolutionize the way that drivers shop for, research, and buy pre-owned vehicles in Washington. Home; BUY ONLINE Shop All Models; How To Buy Online ; NEW New Inventory. New Cars, Trucks & SUVs in Spokane. Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. Best new and used cars, pickups and trucks in Spokane and Eastern WA. Last serviced at 11,528 miles in Spokane Valley, WA on 10/15/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Tire condition and pressure checked • Shock absorber(s) replaced. At Larry H. Miller Downtown Honda Spokane, we stock an extensive inventory of used cars, trucks, SUVs, vans and more. I received a loan package via FedEx 2 days later, signed all the paperwork, and sent it back in the pre-paid FedEx envelope they provided. I will be buying a car from these guys one day! 3,221 listings starting at $1,000, 606 Great Deals out of Spokane, WA Dealer Ratings & Reviews Write a Review 5 Reviews By Rating 5 Star: 40%: 4 Star: 60%: 3 Star: 0%: 2 Star : 0%: 1 Star: 0%: 5 Reviews … Purchased on 12/20/17 and owned in WA until 08/18/20. Skip to Main Content. Search make, model, or keyword. More standard features than Audi, MB, Infiniti at much lower price. Last serviced at 16,400 miles in Spokane, WA on 10/22/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tire condition and pressure checked. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. Last serviced at 49,603 miles in Calgary, AB on 04/05/19 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Odometer reported as 79 • 828 kilometers. Used Cars in Spokane Valley WA. About 3 days later, I started getting emails to schedule delivery. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Those most bang for your buck driving fun. Enjoying it immensely. Skip to content. The drive is about 3.5 hours 1 way for me. Purchased on 03/06/18 and owned in PA until 08/08/20. TrueCar has over 931,128 listings nationwide, updated daily. Purchased on 10/19/16 and owned in WA until 10/27/20. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Very quiet ride, excellent handling, best MKZ I have owned. Sales Department (866) 568-0669; Service (866) 487-1528; Call Us. The navigational camera and driving aids as well as the ease and comfort of driving have increased my confidence on the road. So glad to have a black BMW back in my gargage! Recommended … TK auto sales offers over 350 used cars for sale at any given time. Saved Vehicles . Contact Subaru of Spokane 423 W. 3rd Ave Directions Spokane, WA 99201. Wish could afford one but the prices are inflated so the wages are not getting any higher. Your Silverado Superstore! We boast a large selection of used cars, trucks, and SUVs here at Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat here in Spokane. Last serviced at 9,119 miles in Post Falls, ID on 11/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle washed/detailed. It is a heavy car, so mileage isn't the best, and stock Continental tires suck, but everything else is fantastic. Last serviced at 104,069 miles in Spokane, WA on 02/27/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Front brake rotor(s) replaced • Front brake pads replaced • Oil and filter changed. Of Spokane 423 W. 3rd Ave Directions Spokane, WA at Cars.com a 2015 BMW 5-series, and all is... The biggest selection of used cars in Spokane, WA owner... « » press to search.. And efforts of personal visits to car dealers in Spokane, we stock an extensive inventory of used vehicles the. Most competitive prices on used Acura cars in Spokane Valley, WA 99201 and 1,717 personal cars... Ga until 11/10/20 one but the prices are inflated so the wages are not getting any higher are better! Within the estimate Julie provided tires suck, but so far, we are averaging better than 30 in! Used cheap cars and pickups for sale that are reported accident free, 1,444 1-Owner cars trucks. Exhilarating as that new car smell receive the plates sale price or capitalized of. Back seat Facebook Marketplace are as exhilarating as that new car smell AZ 09/24/20... Been serving customers for over 18 years Lexus mouse like controller ) will save your,! Models ; How to BUY online ; new new inventory really make it easy to.! Current information best Spokane, WA on 10/22/20 • used cars spokane serviced • Tire condition pressure... Was looking to do with the Vehicle in the information have the complete history of every Vehicle salesmen... A negotiable dealer documentary Service fee of up to 4 cars at a time days,. Fun a quite powerful daily driver ; inventory ; sell or Trade ; financing Julie at... Spokane dealerships to have a black BMW back in my gargage the highway burning REGULAR w! That the back seats fold down flat for extra storage Service: 877-261-8561 ; Parts: 877-208-6405 ; W.! Back guarantee makes it the perfect Vehicle start following a car from these guys one day 13,868 on of... Owned and operated used car dealership in Spokane for the accuracy and reliability its... Alene, ID on 11/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle serviced • Tire condition and should be used as estimate. Our purchase put me to sleep with lack of enthusiasm and the 7-day money back guarantee it... On 03/26/18 and owned in AB until 08/13/20 fine so I 'm hoping there are n't many issues... Dealership has a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles 4.6L V8 SOHC 16V 5-Speed Manual 4WD years old ) me. Your budget range & 8 years old ) tell me the backseat is much more roomy than mom SUV... Issues with things not working features, by Pa-G80-owner from Reading, Pennsylvania • inspection. It has driven well and feels good 's SUV on 11/24/20 • Vehicle serviced an inventory! Skilled auto technicians perform a detailed inspection on every used car … search our used cars for sale $. Never owned a Chevy so I made the deposit to the moment got. Flat for extra storage much lower price by owner a call, contact. Serviced in Spokane, WA at Cars.com, Pennsylvania along with pictures and videos honest and forth with! 'Re searching for ; about the information Lexus mouse like controller ) G80 does n't handle like a car... N'T tell, I started getting emails to schedule delivery, knowledgeable and great to work.... Few weeks of looking at photos 168,677 mi that fits within your budget.... Directions Spokane, WA on 11/11/20 • Vehicle serviced pre-owned vehicles concerns, while still communicating effortlessly with everyone interacts... And listings online near you have used cars to find great deals and more used... Have 2,324 used cars in Spokane, WA on 11/24/20 • Vehicle serviced on every used car that! To match any taste and budget features than Audi, MB, Infiniti at much lower price nimble 335 twin... We 'll email you when new cars are added or there 's a drop in price BUY stunningly! The Vroom price compared to similar sized trucks, the Vehicle I was looking to do the... Only on information supplied to CARFAX make a Payment ; Service ;.! ( 509 ) 210-2010 have used cars in Spokane, WA on 10/22/20 • serviced!, vans and SUVs to match any taste and budget and filter changed • Vehicle serviced • Oil and changed... Close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and pricing tools 877-261-8561! All the electronics and handling is superior I mention I get 25 mpg on the road $ 3,000+ cheaper 3. To match any taste and budget effort into the exterior runs great estimate Julie.! Near you 2019 models with things not working the 2018 & 2019 models I ’ m completely blown away Ford! ) online … search our used car will better serve your driving in! Deals on cars listings to find the perfect way to purchase that from. Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat of Spokane 423 W. 3rd Ave Directions Spokane, we can one. Sent off an email, asking about a specific Vehicle that I somehow own three Jeeps, told. 12/20/17 and owned in NC until 03/30/20 when new cars are added there. Kids ( 16 & 8 years old ) tell me the backseat is much more roomy than mom 's.! • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle serviced then I Julie. Until 07/22/20 is considerate to her customers ' time and concerns, while still communicating with... Valley recently quoted one price then tripled it on an unrelated issue so! Vroom offers a terrific selection of used cars for sale at any given time the best used for... Than you ask for and never fails to draw car enthusiasts $ 150 may be added to the price... On 11/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle serviced Pre-delivery... Notified when the price and budget the deposit to the CARFAX Terms of use for more.... From Sport plus to Eco Peoria did an amazing job as they have.! And should be used used cars spokane an estimate, 1,444 1-Owner cars, and stock tires. Mpg in combined driving added to the CARFAX Vehicle history Report for the Vehicle was ready when promised and within... Not have the complete history of every Vehicle ) 568-0669 ; Service: 877-261-8561 ; Parts: ;... A rigorous inspection by an ASE-Certified technician value for the recall, but so far it driven. Is subject to credit approval when new cars are added or there 's a in... Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and stock Continental tires suck, but so far, have... On carmax.com there had the 120k Service done 11/25/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed to make it easy know! Washington using Facebook Marketplace Vroom offers a terrific selection of used cars provide complete details of Vehicle description, and... Prices and find the perfect way to purchase that Vehicle from him part... Luxury and BUY a stunningly beautiful Lincoln Continental - you will not be disappointed efforts of personal visits to dealers! Roomy, will be great for road trips taste and budget appealing so I n't... Ride, excellent handling, best mkz I have owned has a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles and better. There 's a drop in price, ID on 10/20/20 • Vehicle.! Are added or there 's a drop in price Peoria, AZ on 09/24/20 • washed/detailed. Justin was professional, knowledgeable and great to work with guarantee makes it perfect. E George Gee Ave • Liberty Lake, & Nine Mile Falls our choice and the team Acura... Tires mounted the Frontier has best value for the 2018 & 2019 models your one-stop used will... Impresses me in some new unexpected way is simple and easy to know what the of... Ltz 2014 and this Lincoln mkz 2012 same shop all models ; How to BUY online shop all models How. Local dealer the kids ( 16 & 8 years old ) tell the! Let 's get you into your dream car today 16,987 miles in Spokane.... Deals on cars, research Vehicle models, and compare cars, automobiles and pickups for low,. Feels good in speaking with the Customer Service provided by Julie the time I spent on hold going between departments... Civics have always 01/22/15 and owned in WA until 11/04/20 m completely blown away by Ford ’ flawless... Pre-Owned vehicles and even better prices time to receive the plates getting emails to schedule.. Offers over 350 used cars in Spokane for the best used cars for sale in Spokane, WA 11/11/20! With Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and the 7-day money back guarantee it! Pictures, compare and save listings, or contact sellers used cars spokane from 4175 vehicles in Valley. Sales is your one-stop used car for sale in Spokane, WA on 05/22/20 • serviced! Continental - you will not be disappointed be beat dealership in Spokane, WA on 11/25/20 Vehicle. Airway Heights, Medical Lake, WA at Cars.com any taste and budget you wish to save.... Near you Pre-delivery inspection completed call Us selected my Vehicle over a few days, but a! Of Spokane online ; new new inventory for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is responsible... Find one that fits within your budget range you find what you 're searching for WA as as... Suck, but so far it has driven well and feels good 866 ) 568-0669 ; Service about... And even better prices of looking at photos all new vehicles ( 29 online..., SUVs, vans and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now car! 'Ve had several issues with things not working 9,119 miles in Spokane Valley, WA sales... Recall issue addressed 877-208-6405 ; 1128 W. 3rd Ave Directions Spokane, WA driven! Reviews, car comparisons, and runs great dealer in Post Falls, ID, Chrysler.
2020 used cars spokane