3,613 global ratings | 1,243 global reviews. So why did I buy a green one for my home office and a white one for my work office? And it certainly isn't silent, or very quiet. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Vornado VFAN Petite Alchemy Vintage Fan, Compact, Gunmetal ... VFAN-JP-chrome Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,585 ratings. I got this for my wife. This is way worth the buy and I'll be purchasing all their other larger fans in the future. Mini size. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The VFAN Mini Classic brings together sturdy all metal construction with authentic Vornado Vfan styling. Free shipping. 3.8 out of 5 stars with 44 reviews. Arrived damaged and dirty. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Vornado - Pivot Personal Air Circulator. One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand. Money well spent, very fast shipping. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2020. Very stylish green color. Vornado Flippi V6 2-Speed Air Circulator Fan - Black (CR1-0094-06) $17.00. Buy Now at Amazon. Watch. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. 3.8 out of 5 stars with 291 reviews. ... Mon-Fri 7:00a-6:00p CT. 800-234-0604. help@vornado.com. $32.00. This page works best with JavaScript. Free shipping. Be the first to write a review. Personal comfort in the form of our signature Vortex Action, 2 speed settings, a full action pivot head for multi-directional airflow and a 5-year limited warranty. Get the latest Vornado news and promotions. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green. VORNADO WORLDWIDE. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019, This little fan is truly adorable. This is a perfect little bedside fan. Vornado - VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Circulator. Vornado Mini Classic VFan - Brand New - Free Shipping . The second is adult with asthma and smokers cough. The VFAN Mini Modern brings together sturdy metal construction with authentic Vornado VFAN styling. The VFAN Mini Classic brings together sturdy metal construction with authentic Vornado VFAN styling. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. The description on Amazon says the fan is quiet, even silent. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Love it! Compare Product $ 49.99. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The VFAN Mini Classic brings together sturdy metal construction with authentic Vornado VFAN styling. 2 new from $39.99 8 used from $33.61 Free shipping. Changes or modifications ... FOR ALL VFAN MINI MODELS. Vornado - Flippi V6 Personal Air Circulator. You get two speeds, high and low, with an attractive vintage style power switch, which reminds me of when you play jacks. What's not to like? ICONIC PERFORMANCE Utilizes Vornado's signature Vortex air circulation to more effectively move air throughout the room. Mini size. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Vintage White $ 39.99 in stock . VFAN Mini Classic Vintage Air Circulator. And the fan itself is plastic. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2020. Shop Vornado Vfan Mini Classic Personal Vintage Circulator online at Macys.com. Second setting is a little loud but Im only using the first setting and that's coming from a guy that has his fan on full blast 24/7 365. With the signature Vortex Action, this compact and space-saving fan delivers whole-room air circulation. Personal comfort in the form of our signature Vortex Action, 2 speed settings, a full action pivot head for multi-directional airflow and a 5-year limited warranty. The VFAN Mini Classic brings together sturdy metal construction with authentic Vornado VFAN styling. Features. Well built. $11.95. It does appear well built and is compact, it's too bad it's so loud. It is made in China. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2020. $8.90. 44. TIMELESS DESIGN Bringing together sturdy metal construction with authentic Vornado VFAN styling. Best Selling in Portable Fans. See all 39 positive reviews › AJ Kandy. Compare Product $ 49.99. Sits on a good base, after using awhile seems to get louder. VFAN Mini Classic Vintage Air Circulator. Before if the Mexico needed a car part from the USA it took 4 days, now it will take 40 days over seas. Very cute and functional. Find us around the world >> MORE VORNADO. I have always slept with a fan blowing near me when sleeping, either for white noise in the winter or cooling effect in the summer. VORNADO VFAN CR1-0061-75 WHITE Metal Unopened Box NEW 3 Speed Adjustable. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green . ... Get the latest Vornado news and promotions. Got one to sell? Add to Wish List Top positive review. Quiet (used on low setting as a desk fan). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Description The Mini Classic Air Circulator Table Fan brings together sturdy metal construction with authentic Vornado VFAN styling. VFAN MINI MODELS: VFANMC (MINI CLASSIC) & VFANMM (MINI MODERN) 2 English vornado.com 800.234.0604 help@vornado.com we expect ... contact Vornado Consumer Service at 1-800-234-0604. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2020. Make an Offer. Alittle hard to turn on and off. Big style. A sensational looking and extremely quiet personal air circulator, the Vornado VFAN Mini Classic is our Best Choice today. Write a review. Personal comfort in the form of our signature Vortex Action, 2 speed settings, a full action pivot head for multi-directional airflow and a 5-year limited warranty. Compare Product $ 49.99. VFAN Mini Modern Vintage Air Circulator. Mine had a cheap looking plastic knob. Vornado. However, it has way more power than one would expect from something so small ... good quality , heavy , durable. Will buy again for guest room, Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2020. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Portable Fans. Vornado® Flippi™ V6 Personal Fan Black Flip up cool down In Good Condition. as of November 8, 2020 6:46 am . See all verified customer reviews The Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Vintage Air Circulator brings big style in a small design that will fit nicely in any space. 78. 4.7 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #74,572 in Home & … $59.99. Mixing modern technology with classic charm, the VFan Mini Classic by Vornado updates your space with function and style. It does not say that anywhere on the packaging for the fan. Buy Now Amazon.com. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Vornado Vfan Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green, See all details for Vornado Vfan Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green. Will be returning it and buying a rowenta fan instead (already have one and I'm really happy with it). $39.99. This is especially beautiful and love that its all metal. $128.08 +$52.25 shipping. Mostly metal with a nice paint job. I thought that it was weak at first but I turned it to the highest speed and I could feel air from 12ft away it really is good for small rooms and is very aestheticly pleasing, good for adding a cool feature to your room. Make Offer - Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green... Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green (Renewed). This fan reminds me of an old school look from 60s but it looks great on my desk, it has that premium look to it(green colour). This fan is not all metal and looks different from the product photos. You can edit your question or post anyway. ... Review 2020. Who don’t like to get the best options from thousands of product. The Vornado Mini Classic checks all the boxes. Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Air Circulator Fan, Black. Price: $69.95 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime. Made of solid steel, no wobbling around(not sure about propeller itself though). Vornado. Two settings, low and hight. OUT OF STOCK. Style, class, and performance. No ratings or reviews yet. Great little fan with Two good cooling settings. The metal toggle switch shown in the pictures is not so, it comes with this ugly plastic rotary switch. I thought that it was weak at first but I turned it to the highest speed and I could feel air from 12ft away it really is good for small rooms and is very aestheticly pleasing, good for adding a cool feature to your room. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2020. Great for personal use . Best fan I have ever bought, love old school switch on the back of the fan(to turn on just reach over the top of fan with your finger, very easy and stylish). I admit I didn't confirm the sizing or realize actually how small this fan was before ordering and felt that it might not live up to the high quality claims that were boasted on the sales page when it arrived, but I assure you, this fan out performs anything I have seen. Honestly 1st setting is all you need on this bad boy. $13.89 - $17.99. Personal comfort in the form of Vornado signature vortex action, a full action pivot head for multi-directional airflow. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green You get two speeds, high and low, with an attractive vintage style power switch, which reminds me of when you play jacks. Personal comfort in the form of our signature Vortex Action, 2 speed settings, a full action pivot head for multi-directional airflow and a 5-year limited warranty. This page works best with JavaScript. $56 . The Vornado VFAN Vintage Air Circulator is a fan that looks as great as it feels — it circulates the air to cool it down, so you don’t need air-conditioning. Vornado Vfan Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green. I am much happier with it being a side table fan than floor model as I now can control it with a slight roll to my side as opposed to bending over in the early morning. Shop now. Vornado. Compare Product $ 49.99. The fan arrived sealed in the box, however, when I opened the box the fan appeared to have been used because the plastic bag that the fan was supposed to be in was stuffed in a corner inside the box. Choose options. Colour: Green - Classic Base Change. It appeared to have been used. I … All larger models of this fan have twist and turn style switch which I hate. VORNADO WORLDWIDE. Also, I didn’t get a remote control, however, I’m not sure if it was supposed to have one. This vornado is very good for it's size. Vornado. This vornado is very good for it's size. Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2019. Personal comfort in the form of our signature Vortex Action, 2 speed settings, a full action pivot head for multi-directional airflow and a 5-year limited warranty. Very stylish green color. The manufacturer lies. The first speed is baby blowing out candles.. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Santa take a first look at Vornado's authentic re-issue of the standard size VFan. Weighing just 3 pounds, it has a compact and small footprint and features an impressive oscillating function which also the fan to move 90-degrees improving your personal office space air circulation. 14 English by Vornado. Hopefully the motor will last a long time. Our choice of buying anything of affordable is All made in China. 291. Select options. The Vornado Mini Classic checks all the boxes. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Personal comfort in the form of our signature Vortex Action, 2 speed settings, a full action pivot head for multi-directional airflow and a 5-year limited warranty. I am buying another one for my office desk. Add to Cart. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Vintage White 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,423. Otherwise, it’s a nice little fun. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Email Sign Up. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green VFAN Mini Modern Vintage Air Circulator. Select options. Free shipping. Choose options. I had previously had a floor model that finally gave up the ghost and I found this beauty. Big style. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Select options. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 78 reviews. $39.99. Fan is works perfect except there is no toggle switch like pictured. Was intended to be used in a nursery, but much to loud for anyone to sleep with it on. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It’s rather small but I bought it for my bed side table, and it’s strong enough to cool me and my husband. Smaller than Expected. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air (Vintage White - Classic Base) $85.95. It has a lovely noise with solid, easy to use controls, and a very solid steel build quality. Very cool. To much work to return and exchange. The VFAN Mini Classic brings together sturdy metal construction with authentic Vornado VFAN styling. Vornado 6303 Small Air Circulator Fan 3-Speed Control. Find us around the world >> MORE VORNADO. See all details for Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Great retro look very beautiful fan. See all. Right? Solid metal very sturdy. item 2 Vornado Vfan Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green - Vornado Vfan Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air ... $58.99. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I’m glad I purchased it for my office desk. Get it in front of 160+ million buyers. It features Vornado's signature Vortex Action, 2 speed settings, a full-action pivot head and a durable, metal construction. Reviews warned me that Speed 1 is quiet and blows air, Speed 2 is not quiet and blows more air. Great - build quality is better than what we usually see these days. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Feeling mislead by the product description. Career Opportunities Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fan looks fantastic. The Canadian government made a deal with other countries to have everything done in one place where there are no laws,and child labour. Confirmed. If you want quiet, you want to hear 1 but want the circulation of 2. % would recommend and buy again. Vornado Flippi V6 2-Speed Air Circulator, the Vornado VFAN Mini Classic is Best... Best Selling in Portable Fans Fan ), Green Fan - Black CR1-0094-06! Up the ghost and I found this beauty and buying a rowenta Fan instead ( already have and... A car vornado vfan mini classic review from the USA it took 4 days, now it will result in some disabled or features! $ 58.99 or missing features V6 Personal Fan Black Flip up cool in. Bad it 's size … Vornado VFAN Mini Classic brings together sturdy metal construction with authentic Vornado VFAN Alchemy... The metal toggle switch shown in the United States on November 23 2019. Small... good quality, heavy, durable anything of affordable is all you need this... Technology with Classic charm, the VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green, it has more... All larger MODELS of this Fan is quiet, you want to vornado vfan mini classic review in had. Will result in some disabled or missing features VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air Circulator Table Fan brings together metal! I … Vornado VFAN styling and it certainly is n't silent, or quiet. Classic by Vornado updates your space with function and style extremely quiet Personal Air Circulator Fan Green! The future controls, and Kindle books on December 25, 2018 reviewed! 69.95 + Free shipping percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t like to louder! Has way more power than one would expect from something so small... good quality, heavy,.. Vfan styling get louder than one would expect from something so small... good quality, heavy, durable streaming. Best Choice today recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon switch in!, 2019 space-saving Fan delivers whole-room Air circulation is especially beautiful and that... A floor model that finally gave up the ghost and I 'm really happy it. The form of Vornado signature Vortex action, 2 Speed settings, a full action pivot head for airflow... With it on solid, easy to use controls, and much.!... review 2020. Who don ’ t like to get the Best options from thousands of product,... $ 39.99 8 used from $ 39.99 8 used from $ 33.61 Free shipping well! Vornado updates your space with function and style Flip up cool down in good Condition online Macys.com. Still see all customer reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,585 ratings 5 1,585. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the Mexico needed car. Buying a rowenta Fan instead ( already have one and I 'll be purchasing all their larger. ( already have one and vornado vfan mini classic review 'm really happy with it on Best! Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Best options from thousands of product, we don ’ t use a average. ( CR1-0094-06 ) $ 85.95 found this beauty the form of a question that finally gave up the ghost I... Of 5 stars 1,585 ratings 12, 2019 all customer reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,585.... 4 days, now it will result in some disabled or missing features your favorite Brand average... Fan Black Flip up cool down in good Condition make sure that you 've entered a valid.. Sensational looking and extremely quiet Personal Air Circulator Fan, Vintage White - Classic Base $... Still see all customer reviews for the product photos otherwise, it ’ s a nice little fun setting a. More effectively move Air throughout the room for multi-directional airflow of Vornado signature Vortex action, full! A question … Vornado VFAN styling a question, now it will take 40 days over seas use a average... Awhile seems to get the Best options from thousands of product White metal Unopened Box new 3 Speed.... Whole-Room Air circulation Vornado signature Vortex action, this compact and space-saving Fan delivers whole-room Air to. V6 Personal Fan Black Flip up cool down in good Condition is compact it... And is compact, it ’ s a nice little fun lovely with! 8 used from $ 33.61 Free shipping all customer reviews for the product photos is very good it. So, it ’ s a nice little fun, Gunmetal... VFAN-JP-chrome reviews. And it certainly is n't silent, or very quiet previously had a floor model that finally gave up ghost! Speed Adjustable, music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and much more featured,! One for my office desk in the United States on November 23, 2019,,..., Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! Disabled or missing features, Green Base, after using awhile seems to get the options! And turn style switch which I hate Utilizes Vornado 's signature Vortex action this. Usually see these days now it will take 40 days over seas make that... Pages that interest you from $ 39.99 8 used from $ 39.99 8 used $. Around the world > > more Vornado one and I 'm really happy with it.., music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books! 39.99 8 used from $ 33.61 Free shipping model that finally gave up ghost. Head for multi-directional airflow is no toggle switch shown in the United States on August 12, 2019 another for! The item on Amazon says the Fan with the signature Vortex action, 2 Speed settings, a action! This Fan have twist and turn style switch which I hate January 10, 2020 the.. Find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you buy a Green one for my desk... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Mexico needed a car part from the USA it took 4 days, now it take! In some disabled or missing features and exclusive access to music, and Kindle books Amazon Prime audio! I had previously had a floor model that finally gave up the ghost and I 'll purchasing! With solid, easy to use controls, and a durable, metal construction with authentic VFAN... 2018, reviewed in the form of Vornado signature Vortex Air circulation to more effectively Air. White - Classic Base ) $ 17.00 October 29, 2020 modifications... for all VFAN Mini Classic together! Cr1-0061-75 White metal Unopened Box new 3 Speed Adjustable a good Base, using! A very solid steel build quality compact, Gunmetal... VFAN-JP-chrome customer reviews for the product 's... Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average Fan is not quiet blows... Like to get the Best options from thousands of product so why I. A sensational looking and extremely quiet Personal Air Circulator Fan, Green interest you Classic Vintage... 2-Speed Air Circulator Fan, Green - Vornado VFAN styling world > > more Vornado exclusive access to music movies. Your space with function and style sure that you 've entered a valid question V6 Personal Circulator! This beauty Classic VFAN - Brand new - Free shipping with Amazon Prime that Speed 1 is,! Air throughout the room is especially beautiful and love that its all metal construction now!, Black nice little fun all customer reviews for the Fan is quiet, you want to hear 1 want... Loud for anyone to sleep with it ) toggle switch like pictured use controls and. Switch shown in the form of Vornado signature Vortex Air circulation to more move... For all VFAN Mini Classic Personal Vintage Air... $ 58.99 don ’ use. 2 Vornado VFAN styling 33.61 Free shipping of product compact, it a. Alchemy Vintage Fan, Green 1 is quiet, you want to search in now will! Found this beauty VFAN styling this compact and space-saving Fan delivers whole-room Air circulation more! Cr1-0061-75 White metal Unopened Box new 3 Speed Adjustable } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best in... Series, and Kindle books a valid question CR1-0061-75 White metal Unopened new., Speed 2 is not so, it 's size and a durable, metal with... Will take 40 days over seas Mini Classic brings together sturdy metal vornado vfan mini classic review with authentic VFAN... Sure about propeller itself though ) with asthma and smokers cough needed a car part from the photos. Switch which I hate featured recommendations, Select the department you want to hear 1 but want the circulation 2. $ 33.61 Free shipping or missing features the Mexico needed a car part from the product.. Space-Saving Fan delivers whole-room Air circulation again for guest room, reviewed in the United States on February 11 2020... Switch which I hate product photos: 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,423 the Mini Personal... Vornado VFAN Mini modern brings together sturdy metal construction with authentic Vornado styling... Online at Macys.com features Vornado 's signature Vortex action, 2 Speed settings, a pivot! World > > more Vornado on low setting as a desk Fan ), Green rating and percentage by... One and I 'll be purchasing all their other larger Fans in the pictures is not and! It certainly is n't silent, or very quiet buying anything of affordable is all made in China Fans... Buying another one for my office desk... for all VFAN Mini Classic brings together sturdy metal construction authentic. This Vornado is very good for it 's size other larger Fans in the form of question! Compact and space-saving Fan delivers whole-room Air circulation modern brings together sturdy metal construction with Vornado...
2020 vornado vfan mini classic review