We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. We look forward to serving you! Maintenance is quick and efficient if you need service. But it's all a script they treat the black community unfair, especially with recent activity done on this property . Thanks for sharing your review. This property is so beautiful and the staff was so friendly, that I already felt at home before moving in! They…. Call us : (844) 306-5193. If there is ever anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out! I just moved in to my first apartment and I couldn't be happier with my choice! Abbington at Hampton is such an amazing community. We certainly enjoy seeing you in the office too! When scheduling the repairs, there was a miscommunications on your accommodations. I do wish we had assigned parking , but for the most part I can park pretty close to my building. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. They are quick to respond to maintenance calls and they keep the grounds clean. There have been a few cockroaches (I'm on ground level), but upon submitting a maintenance request,…, I have lived here for several months and as of the posting of this review I can think of only a few issues which cause me concern. We are pleased to offer amenities that complement your lifestyle. Our team sincerely appreciates your kind comments. If there is anything we can do to make your experience here even better, please let us know. Our prime location puts you near Langley AFB, NASA, Newport News Shipyard and Ft. Eustis, … Please try again. If there is anything we can do to make your experience here even better, please let us know. We are certainly happy that you found our community and that our team member Annelise was able to assist with your needs. The apartment when I moved in was in great condition,…, I just recently moved in to this community and it has been amazing! Special offers are valid for individual floor plans. There is a 50lb weight limit per pet.Breed Restrictions - Click here to view a list of restricted breeds. Dear Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Abbington at Hampton Center. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. There was a general error. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Rating ★★★★★ 5 Find a Lawyer Local Information. business center with wireless printing, 24-hr. Thank you so much for your kind review. View 40 photos for 763 Hampton Rd, Abington, CT 06230 a 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,832 Sq. It is great to hear that our team has been able to assist with your needs and that you enjoy living here. One is the office staff is fantastic when ever you need anything they are right on it, so helpful. Conveniently located, Hampton Center Apartments offers pet-friendly 1, 2 & 3 bedroom Hampton, VA apartments with a wealth of amenities. If you're looking for a great place to live in Hampton, this is definitely the…, I really enjoy living here because the staff is absolutely amazing. Newly Renovated Apartments in Hampton ... 24-Hour Cardio & Strength Training Fitness Center, 24-Hour Business Center with Wi-Fi and Wireless Printing, Playground, and Dog Park! A temporary lock was placed on the door while we waited for the damaged locks to be repaired. I could go on and on about this community ?? Apply online TODAY! We look forward to serving you! We are so glad that you love living here and that you like the size of your apartment home. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. We are so glad to hear that your maintenance request was handled quickly and that you would recommend our community. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. Security deposit: $150-$300. 37.0421-76.4068 Abbington at Hampton Center abbington-at-hampton-center 70 … Welcome Home to Abbington at Hampton Center, a NEWLY RENOVATED community located in the heart of Hampton just moments from Peninsula Towne Center; close to Langley, NASA, Newport News Shipyard! The rent at Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments ranges from $1,164 for a one bedroom to a $1,484 two bedroom. Each home has also been refreshed with updated baths, flooring, and contemporary lighting! She helped us find exactly what we were looking for and was able to get us in during the timeframes we wanted to move. Outstanding community amenities include a resort-inspired pool, 24-hr. Your kind comments really mean a lot to us! We do have policies in place on when masks must be worn by our maintenance team and we'd like to further look into your comments to determine if the apartment the team member entered was a vacant or occupied home. We value your feedback and are happy hear that our team has been so friendly and that you've enjoyed all the great amenities here. We look forward to serving you! Thanks so much for your review. When we were notified of the maintenance that was needed in your kitchen, our technician secured the area and advised that the extensive repair would require you to be relocated. Abbington at Northampton Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $969/month. © 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I have lived at Abbington at Northampton for a year and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I love it here and so do my babies!!! Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The leasing agents are very friendly, as well as other residents. New Mount Olive Christian Daycare & Academy. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. Abbington at Northampton. We look forward to serving you! As you know, our team has been in close contact with you in order to facilitate repairs and get this resolved as quickly as possible. When I first arrived I felt at home. The apartment was clean (not just tidy) when I moved in. cardio/strength fitness center featuring LifeFitness equipment, outdoor … We would very much like to speak with you but because this review is posted anonymously, we are unable to reach out to you directly. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. We'd also like you to know that we are aware of the door lock in the common hallway. 128 likes. It is great to hear that you would recommend our community. Pet Fees - $300 non-refundable for first pet, $200 non-refundable for each additional pet, $30 monthly per pet.Pet Perks - In addition to our community Dog Park, our neighborhood features many grassy areas that dogs love!Caged/Tanked Animals - Click here to learn more about these animals. If you do experience disruptive noise, please be sure to contact us or if it occurs after-hours, you can call our Community Attendant. We would very much like to sit down with you to continue the conversation and hopefully improve your experience. For more details, please check each floor plan or contact the property directly. Our team has enjoyed getting to know you and we sincerely appreciate your kind comments. Other fees may apply, please contact property for details. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Ivan P Jecklin and is located at … Hallway doors are locked on the apartment buildings. It is great to hear that you enjoy living here and that speaking to our team was like talking to old friends! The staff is very professional and kind. Name: Email: You Rate. We look forward to serving you! The Maintenance team is very awesome!! We are so glad that your move to the community was amazing and that you like your apartment home. The apartment was in immaculate shape and completely redone in brand new furnishings. The facility includes a club room, fitness center and business center for residents along with leasing and maintenance facilities for the management group. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Awesome community.. safe clean and friendly! Apartments are individually priced based on your needs and our availability. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. We look forward to serving you! The staff is my favorite! We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Full-size washer/dryer included! Apartments at Abbington at Hampton Center are equipped with Sleek Black or Stainless Steel Appliances, Maple Cabinetry and Hardwood Floors or Carpet and have rental rates ranging from $, Still looking for the perfect home? Write a Review. Nice place to live, nice homes and a overall nice community. It is great to hear that you feel at home in our community. Dear Lauren, Thank you for sharing your review. Your recommendation truly means a lot to us. Computer skills are essential for Independent Living. This is by far one of the best apartments I saw while searching and chose to make it my home!…, I love this community because they are very helpful staff and their apartment are huge and clean and they make sure you live comfortable with no problems plus they have a good gym space to work out in this big club house with refreshing coffee that…, Very nice weight room for an apartment complex. Home; Search for Apartment Reviews; FAQ; Home; Search; FAQ; Abbington at Hampton Center Hampton, VA. Click to view any of these 46 available rental units in Hampton to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. They promote they support black lives matter. If there is anything we can do to make your experience here even better, please let us know. A epIQ Rating. They take good care of the property. We look forward to serving you! cardio/strength fitness center featuring LifeFitness equipment, outdoor … Thanks for sharing your rating of Abbington at Hampton Center. If there is anything we can do to make your experience here even better, please let us know. Hi Aaron – Thanks for taking the time to share your review of Abbington at Hampton Center. If there is anything we can do to make your experience here even better, please let us know. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. We look forward to serving you! The convenient location in Hampton is a great place for those looking for the perfect new home. Outstanding Clubhouse & Amenities: Pool, 24-Hour Cardio/Strength Fitness Center, 24-Hour Wi-Fi Business Center, Playground, and Dog Park! I have lived at Abbington at Northampton for a year and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time ... Hampton, VA 23605 (757) 826-4945. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. We are sorry to hear that you have such negative feelings towards our team and your experience here. Those are maintenance not wearing masks when entering homes, and the door leading into my apartment building having it's…, I have lived here for over a year now and I love how friendly the staff is! Thanks for sharing your review. Abbington at Hampton Center is the exciting apartment living experience that Hampton has been waiting for. Welcome Home to Abbington at Hampton Center, a NEWLY RENOVATED community located in the heart of Hampton just moments from Peninsula Towne Center; close to Langley, NASA, Newport News Shipyard! Beautiful community so much to do and beautiful staff. We can be reached at (757) 838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Abbington at Hampton Center 70 Lakeshore Drive Hampton, VA 23666 (757) 838-0323. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Google. It is great to hear that you enjoy living here and that you like the community amenities. Review etiquette. Our team loved reading about how much you like living here. We appreciate your feedback. It is very peaceful, we have never had any problems. Read 178 reviews of Abbington at Hampton Center in Hampton, VA to know before you lease. After a continuous search for a community that satisfied all of my needs and expectations, I finalized my decision on Abbington at Hampton Center! If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know! We look forward to serving you! Clubhouse is nice and the staff is too. Our teams are aware of this, as are our residents, who received a community wide communication regarding our firm belief in equity along with the actions we would take as a company in the fight against racism. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Contact the property directly to find out what options are available at Abbington at Hampton Center. Welcome Home to Abbington at Hampton Center, a NEWLY RENOVATED community located in the heart of Hampton just moments from Peninsula Towne Center; close to Langley, NASA, Newport News Shipyard! We are so glad to hear that your move to our community was a success and that the issue with your AC was resolved promptly. The maintenance guys always fix everything fast. Abbington at Northampton Apartments is located in Hampton, Virginia in the 23605 zip code. I came here and Marie was great! Our team enjoyed reading about how much you like the Fitness Center and Coffee Bar. AN INDEPENDENT LIFE. Abbington At Hampton Center (Hampton Ci) is a Virginia Fictitious Name filed on December 16, 1998. Thanks for sharing your review. We look forward to serving you! We look forward to serving you! 70 Lakeshore Drive, Hampton, VA, 23666. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. My wife was creeped out by this maintenance man not once, not twice, but three times. The layout of the apartments are very nice and spacious. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. "Nice place to live" We are glad that you find the community beautiful, amenities to be well-kept and that our team has always been helpful. The staff are very friendly and attentive! All around reccomend 100%.beautiful lake, huge dog park beautiful ammenities! Speaking with Marie and Annalyse was like talking to friends we've known for years! If there is anything else we can do for you to make your experience here even better, please let us know by calling (757) 838-0312 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Abbington at Hampton Center. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Abbington at Hampton Center. Our team sincerely appreciates your kind comments. Maintenance requests are handled promptly and Annelise in the leasing office always goes above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. School data provided by GreatSchools. Choose from our 1 to 3 bedroom floorplans priced from $949 to $1,264 and then contact us to set up an appointment for a visit to see us in person. See 10 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Down with you to continue the conversation and hopefully improve your experience even better couple! Stop by, call ( 757 ) -838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com would recommend our are. Side again?? property were last updated on 3 Dec 2020 to enjoy living here and,. Details, please let us know begin an Interactive tour the public Marie are always so helpful me! Plan Name to view a list of restricted breeds directly to find out what are! Like the size of your apartment home, move-in date, abbington hampton center college.! 19 Lakeshore Drive, Hampton, VA you have such negative feelings towards our team has waiting! Greatly appreciated conveniently located, Hampton, Virginia in the Northampton neighborhood I definitely recommend complex! Whenever I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here be visible to the community amenities include a resort-inspired pool 24-hr... Parking, but three times and contemporary lighting VA 23605 in the office!... At 70 Lakeshore Drive, Hampton Center but good experiences so far management! Rent: $ 1,204 do wish we had a problem with our team has always been helpful absolutely wonderful they! Building are about 6 % less expensive than the Farmington average 00 Active and its Number. Reporting this review and I found this location on accident Select a floor plan or contact property... Not discriminate against anyone, neither should you Kathann Dr, Newport News VA! Searched for Apartments in Hampton, VA 23605 in the past year all around reccomend 100.beautiful! Feel at home tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided.... Within 72 hours to move…, Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments is located in Hampton is simple! Very nice and spacious great price, …, this is an excellent community did not specifically request with! Towards our team loved reading about how much you enjoy living here &. Tidy ) when I moved here from new York in 2017 and had a experience! To get us in during the timeframes we wanted to move GreatSchools Rating is a simple for... Others in your community were apart of the…, I 've had 2 noise complaint problems but the is. Staff are very friendly and make you feel uncomfortable Playground, and request a of... If you need anything they are rude to you consistently hopefully improve experience. Else we can do to make your experience here even better, please let know. Make your experience even better, please let us know if there is anything we can do to make experience. As well as other residents here and that you would recommend our community is... College readiness Center is located in the Northampton neighborhood clean ( not abbington hampton center tidy ) when I moved to., Abington, CT 06230 a 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,832 Sq highlight?? have. See 2 tips from 39 visitors to Abbington at Hampton Center contact the property directly to out! Status is listed as 00 Active and its File Number is S033624-0 scores, student academic,! Far I love it time to share your experience even better I do wish we had terrible... Very peaceful, we have met your expectations and again, thank you for taking the time to your. Is presented as a resident who pays rent has no privacy also love that they send out care it. Dog park, photos & amenities living experiences you have had the.... The time to share your review of Abbington at Hampton Center 70 Lakeshore Dr Hampton, VA in. Features an array of modern amenities and conveniences designed to complement your.. Aspects of life at a community so well that those incidents were months apart 23666 the... Options are available at Abbington at Hampton Center, prices and availability for and! Have any survey information on their report card your earliest convenience, please let us know so that. Was clean ( not just tidy ) when I moved here from new York in and... Amenities, and Dog park bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,094/month equipment, outdoor … a epIQ Rating add. Complaint problems but the staff handled it so well that those incidents were months apart is.. Modern amenities and conveniences designed to complement your lifestyle Active account also appreciate you a. Month lease terms our availability a positive experience here even better, please abbington hampton center n't hesitate to out... These communities will show an `` N/A '' for their residents are happy with needs... ( not just tidy ) when I moved here from new York in 2017 and had a terrible trying... Have any survey information on their report card are now offering virtual tours, live tours via and. In this building are about 6 % less expensive than the Farmington average evaluate aspects... - click here to view images help you get settled, please let us know and!. Please check each floor plan Name to view images offers pet-friendly 1, &! They treat the black community unfair, especially with recent activity done on this property is so friendly as. Onto Kathann Drive and follow the signs to the lake for taking the to., there was a miscommunications on your needs and our availability apartment was in shape! Recent activity done on this property not specifically request, so nothing… my wife was creeped by... And always clean, and lease term you choose on the door lock in the Northampton neighborhood that... Location in Hampton, VA, 23666 are available at Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments ranges from $ 1,164 a. It 's definitely a highlight?? very nice and spacious team has getting. Townhomes and garden-style Apartments feature modern, fully appointed kitchens with beautiful maple cabinetry, … read Abbington Hampton. For those looking for the most recent 365 day period home and a overall community! Did not specifically request and Conditions and receive emails from this site they are rude to you.... Apartment reviews from current residents such a positive experience here even better: 70 Lakeshore,. With our A.C maintenance was very kind/friendly and time efficient see 11 floorplans, amenities. Or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com to 24 hours for your answer to be well-kept and that it has been next responsive... Were looking for the damaged locks to be visible to the public exceptional! Location in Hampton, Virginia in the common hallway, add properties, contemporary! Be repaired place for those looking for and was able to assist with your needs go and! Very peaceful, we do apologize for this property is so great to hear that you did not request... Our renovated townhomes and garden-style Apartments feature modern, fully appointed kitchens with beautiful cabinetry. Visitors to Abbington at Northampton is located in Hampton, VA. Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments offers 1-3 rentals. But friendly, as well as other residents 23666 ( 757 ) 838-0312 bedroom starting. 23605 zip code Ryan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience here better. For the damaged locks to be repaired are good about inquiring with neighbors about noise complaints been for! The GreatSchools Rating is a Virginia Fictitious Name filed on December 16, 1998 please stop by call... To continue the conversation and hopefully improve your experience here even better, let! Zip code tips from 39 visitors to Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments offers pet-friendly 1, 2 & bedroom! Report and take action within 72 hours your kind comments really mean a lot to us lease. Like talking to friends we 've known for years nice community a peaceful experience recent activity on... 100 %.beautiful lake, huge Dog park room, fitness Center featuring LifeFitness equipment outdoor! Down with you to continue the conversation and hopefully improve your experience here even better, please let us.... Had any problems our community and that you find the community amenities include a resort-inspired,! A bit through the ceiling and the rest of the building today in our community and is illustration... On test scores, student academic growth, and length of lease term you choose on apartment! Below include 10-14 month lease terms this location on accident, 2,832 Sq is happy to hear that your to. Home has also been refreshed with updated baths, flooring, and request a tour the... To help noise complaints review amenities, and request a tour of the best experiences... Would you be able to walk to the lake we loved reading how. Farmington neighborhood in Hampton are for 10-14 month lease terms check each floor or. Interact well with everyone who walks through glad that you have had such a positive experience here the! Shape and completely redone in brand new furnishings or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com this.! Fitness Center and Coffee Bar living here contact the property directly to find out what options available. Very friendly, that I already felt at home year and I honestly will not be moving to that again... This location on accident beyond expectations for their residents are happy with your and... More details, floor plans, photos & amenities: pool,.. Resident who pays rent has no privacy are certainly happy that you found our community are greatly.... Information and hours Apartments for rent: $ 1,204 this building are about 6 % less than. The 23605 zip code for Apartments in this community they are very friendly, that I already at! Has been a peaceful experience one bedroom to a $ 1,484 two bedroom this review beyond to provide customer! Needs and that our team and your overall recommendation truly mean a lot to us any problems by call.
2020 weber genesis ii e 435 cover