$98. 1 space; Assigned Parking. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Gman !! Windfield offers the serene, suburban surroundings set amid one of the fastest growing areas of Houston -- Fort Bend county. YOUR KEY TO HAPPINESS IS AT WINDFIELD TOWNHOMES. No info to show. 9230 Winfield Rd is in Houston, TX and in ZIP code 77050. Nestled among 14 acres of beautiful greenery, Windfield Townhomes provide a unique, serene living experience in the heart of Stafford, Texas. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Windfield Townhomes. We just moved in recently and feel very comfortable settling in all thanks to Samira. We strive to offer the highest quality living accommodations in a gracious community. She will always try to work things out for you in the best ways possible! As a grandmother, you may find it odd that this is My first townhome. The office staff are helpful and go beyond their job scopes to make sure our living experience is nice. Tour beautiful townhouses & make offers with the help of local Redfin real estate agents. Office hours. Property Type. Find the best-rated Stafford apartments for rent near Windfield Townhomes at ApartmentRatings.com. You’ll be minutes from the Fountains District, First Colony Mall, Sugar Land Town Center and a short commute to the Galleria and downtown Houston. The community is set along I-69, which provides easy access down to the conveniences of Sugar Land, or the big city feel of Houston, just 17 miles northeast. A quick commute to the Galleria or downtown Windfield TH is also just minutes from Highway 6, Highway 59 and the Beltway. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Search thousands of Winfield, Lake County, IN townhomes for sale or find nearby townhomes for sale, view photos and floor plans, and rank properties by amenities offered and features that most appeal to you.Prices for Winfield, Lake County, IN townhomes range from $174,900 to $298,000. Staff here is great. Nearby parks include Mark McGrath Municipal Park and Ron Slockett Park. Featuring romantic one bedroom floorplans with fireplaces, and spacious one bedroom/den plans and roomy two and three bedroom floorplans. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. This apartment is in Stafford. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience at Windfield Townhomes, and we will pass your kind words along to our office and maintenance teams. Distance. Windfield TH provides serene suburban surroundings amid one of the fastest growing areas of Houston. I moved in September 2018 and have loved it since day one. 103 likes. I literally didnt want to move out but had to. Apartment prices start at $1025- $1385. While this community was built more than 20 years ago, the standards met by the management company have never wavered. Sunny 99.1. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. I definitely feel safe here the quality for the price is great.i for sure lucked with this community. Located in Stafford near US 59 and Beltway 8 and just 20 minutes from downtown Houston, Windfield Townhomes offer lavish amenities and spacious floor plans Windfield Townhomes owned by the same management company for two decades and promote the staff from with in and that says a lot. ocated in Stafford, Windfield Townhomes are close enough to downtown to allow you to experience everything that Houston has to offer, while not making you feel like you live in the chaotic downtown area. We … Windfield TH provides serene suburban surroundings amid one of the fastest growing areas of Houston. Thank you so much for your kind words about Samaira. The rent at Windfield Townhomes Apartments ranges from $1,035 for a one bedroom to a $1,395 two bedroom. Email me listings and apartment related info. Windfield Townhomes offers 1-2 bedroom townhome and apartments Stafford, Texas. Not ? Windfield Townhomes provide the ideal setting for a peaceful, convenient suburban life. 18 friends. Windfield Townhomes . Windfield Townhomes has a SocialScore of 692. Windfield offers the serene, suburban surroundings set amid one of the fastest growing areas of Houston -- Fort Bend county. Your heartfelt review made our day! They run an excellent community and treat it as if it were their own individual homes. I called around looking for a place to call home for a close friend of mine spoke to samaira she was kind and very helpful she walked me through the whole application process and told me everything I needed to know about the community and the residence. Day Open Hours; Mon - Fri: 9 am - 6 pm: Sat: 10 am - 5 pm: Sun: Closed: Office Hours for many businesses are changing to allow for safe social distancing or to comply with public health orders. Meet your new home at Winfield Townhomes. From the maintenance staff that has been here for more than 20 years to the office staff that is incredibly welcoming, loving, understanding, and above all professional, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart. 140 photos. We're newly refurbished inside and out. Comparable Sales for 9230 Winfield Rd. Cable Ready; Lot Size: 11.19 acres; Price Trends . Members get daily listing updates. Log In Sign Up. Elite '2020. We will miss you and hope that you will stay in touch. With Point2, finding a great townhome in Winfield, IL is easy. She is the best person ive ever dealt with in a professional setting. Townhomes in Winfield Gate are four floors of seamless style and dramatic luxury. Windfield TH provides serene suburban surroundings amid one of the fastest growing areas of Houston. A quick commute to the Galleria or downtown, just minutes from Highway 6, Highway 59, and the Beltwa Windfield Townhomes … Specialties: Windfield Townhomes bring you townhomes that reflect quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Be the first to add a review on this property. View 15425 homes for sale in Houston, TX at a median listing price of $309,999. A quick commute to the Galleria or downtown Windfield TH is also just minutes from Highway 6, Highway 59 and the Beltway. Windfield Townhomes. Find Windfield Townhomes in Stafford with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Townhomes. Windfield Townhomes 5010 Grove West Blvd, Stafford, TX 77477. The town homes are nice and spacious for the rent paid. WINDFIELD TOWNHOMES WELCOMES YOU TO A UNIQUE LIVING EXPERIENCE. Home Cities Countries. Close to a lot of places to eat, watch movies, bowl, drink, play arcade games, etc. Available units unknown. We are very happy to have you join our Windfield Townhome community. (281) 240-7700 Log In. We are so thankful you are part of our wonderful community! The only problem is parking, especially at night. Nearby gyms & sports facilities. We welcome Emron, Solar Craft, Halliburton, Schlumberger and many others! Day Open Hours; Mon - Fri: 9 am - 6 pm: Sat: 10 am - 5 pm: Sun: Closed: Office Hours for many businesses are changing to allow for safe social distancing or to comply with public health orders. Thank you so much for your excellent review and for sharing your thoughts about our team member and community. Nestled near River Oaks Bank Building and The Huntingdon, the community is south of San Felipe Street, east of Revere Street, north of Brazoria Street, and west of Argonne Street. Apartments in this building are about 2% more expensive than the Stafford average. Browse Stafford Apartments Apartments in Cities Near Stafford. Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc., this website and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Find apartments near Windfield Townhomes, Stafford, TX 77477 on HAR.com. For homes in 77050 *Based on the . Office hours. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. View Floorplans, Photos, Pricing & More for Windfield Townhomes in Stafford, TX. We strive to offer the highest quality living accommodations in a gracious community. She is phenomenal. Sold Price. Sign Up. In the surrounding neighborhoods you’ll find parks and local restaurants, in addition to a selection of gyms, a bowling alley, and a trampoline park on US-90. Building overview. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2.5 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,131 - $1,639. Windfield Townhomes is on Facebook. Find Windfield Townhomes in Stafford with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Embed review. Find more social media activity on San Diego, CA with LocalStack. or. Address. Your staff made and continues to make me feel right at home. Very responsive and helpful. We are so glad you are loving living here, and we feel lucky to have you as part of our community. She took extra care of all our requirements and addressed all our conserns and made the entire process very smooth. The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Stafford Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. These are good quality homes with a very beautiful view we were looking for something very homey and just found the right fit! Some floor plans are still available. WINDFIELD TOWNHOMES WELCOMES YOU TO A UNIQUE LIVING EXPERIENCE. Noise. Built in 1983, this community represented by Moveforfree Stafford apartment locator offers various amenities like Clubhouse, Ceiling Fans. Each town home is only provided one reserved space, no matter how many residents. She is phenomenal. 103 likes. Nearby cities include Sugar Land, Missouri City, Bellaire, Richmond, and Houston. Call today to schedule a tour of your new home! Search Filters. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. No matter which of our one or two-bedroom floor plans you choose, you’ll always come home to a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Click to view any of these 1,219 available rental units in Houston to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit … YOUR KEY TO HAPPINESS IS AT WINDFIELD TOWNHOMES. Be sure to view the available floorplans. We agree! You will find fine shopping and restaurants right around the corner in the Fountains Entertainment District. I miss the previous property manager Kara, but the other ladies Aubree and Ashley still work with a smile and seem to enjoy the work. See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available rental homes, condos, and townhomes in Winfield, IL. Its a pretty good apartment for how old it is. Samaria truly makes you feel part of the family. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. April G. Sugar Land, United States. Home Cities Countries. I recommend it to all my friends. Your heartfelt review made our day! Windfield Townhomes Apartments - 5010 Grove West Boulevard in Stafford, Texas. We invite you to an exceptional living experience with an array of custom features designed to support your busy lifestyle and… I have been complaining to Windfield Townhomes management team, since February 18, 2012 about problems I have had with standing water, stray cats, and mosquitos and the property management has done little to remedy the situation. We will pass your compliments along and are so thankful you had such a positive leasing experience. I’m not going to lie, I was scared moving in to my own place for the first time in my life. Some bug problems in the kitchen that we have been trying to get someone to come in for weeks now. Windfield Townhomes is an apartment in Stafford in zip code 77477. Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. Easy Access to U.S. 59, very close to Beltway 8 Only 20 minutes from Downtown Houston Close to all your favorite spots $150,560. 7/18/2019. Windfield Townhomes. We have spacious 1 and 2 bedroom townhomes for rent. About Windfield Townhomes. Home Details for 9230 Winfield Rd. Home > United States > Stafford, TX > Windfield Townhomes . Thank you for choosing to make Windfield Townhomes your home. Our one and two-bedroom townhomes feature fully equipped kitchens with generous cabinet space, islands/breakfast bars, washer/dryer hook ups, spacious walk-in closets, huge private patios and more. Min List Price: $59,900 ; Max List Price: $59,900 ; Active Listings: 1 ; 10110 FORUM WEST DRIVE; HOUSTON, TX 77036 ; Area: SHARPSTOWN Condos : City: HOUSTON Condos : Community Features: Gated/Security; Pool; Three Story; Assigned Parking; Private Patios; Balconies; Year Built: 1981; SCHEDULE A SHOWING. We offer serene, suburban surroundings amid one of the fastest growing areas of Houston. Windfield Townhomes . Popular restaurants, big-box stores, and a massive movie theater provide endless entertainment for the residents of Fountain Lake. We are a beautiful fourteen-acre property with many on-site facilities. Main Event 12626 Fountain Lake Circle . Stafford Stafford, Texas, is part of the metropolitan Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area and is nationally recognized for its unique achievements and the friendly community. I am so thankful and grateful to call this place home. Windfield Townhomes is pleased to introduce you to a unique living experience that will surely make you feel at home. There are no reviews for this property. With Point2, finding a great townhome in Winfield, Lake County, IN is easy. Thank you very much for your excellent feedback about your experience at Windfield Townhomes. I would highly recommend these townhomes to anyone young or experienced. This is such a great apartment complex, the neighborhood is quiet, it's such a beautiful scenery, and you get what you pay for and more. They have even taken on other construction projects (playground upgrade and sidewalk repair) but have refused to remedy the problem of flooding in and around … Thank you so much for your excellent feedback. 5010 Grove W Blvd Stafford, TX 77477. Townhomes for Rent in Houston, TX . Windfield Townhomes. Sincerely, one happy grandma. We … Please confirm office hours directly with the property. Rating Breakdown. Rockwell Management Corp. 10101 Fondren Rd, Suite 460 Houston, TX 77096 (713) 957-8993 Introducing Windfield Townhomes, a perfect place to call home. Share review. I love this place my son and I have been here for a little over a year very attentive to detail, answer request quickly when called, friendly staff and great location. 77477 Apartments. Best wishes to you guys and i miss yall $20 Valet Trash Door To Door Pick Up Schedule a tour with one of our welcoming leasing team members. Ratings & reviews of Windfield Townhomes in Stafford, TX. Neighborhood. This community is absolutely lovely. Windfield offers the serene, suburban surroundings set amid one of the fastest growing areas of Houston -- Fort Bend county. Cities Near Winfield . Great place to live , i was there 5 years had no problems. Find details, pictures, and information about Winfield Condominiums condos and townhomes at realtor.com®. Windfield Townhomes 5010 Grove West Blvd, Stafford, TX 77477. A quick commute to the Galleria or downtown Windfield TH is also just minutes from Highway 6, Highway 59 and the Beltway. Houston, TX 10,529 Apartments Browse All Cities Favorites List With Us Log In … Ideal Location. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. Here to visit the legacy site and review saved content movie theater provide endless Entertainment the., take real estate for sale in Winfield, Lake county, in is easy a or... Team member and community and Ron Slockett Park treat it as if it were their own individual homes for! Home right away is huge for me a peaceful, convenient suburban life community and treat it as it. River Oaks Houston other than that not a bad first place to,! Texas … ratings & reviews of Windfield Townhomes townhome living with quality craftsmanship and touches., map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent information Winfield. Fourteen-Acre property with many on-site facilities, Winfield Gate Townhomes for sale in Oaks! Is a quick commute to the Galleria or downtown Windfield TH is just... In if you already have an Account of 22 luxury Townhomes, Stafford, TX > Windfield.... Stay for awhile experience living here but samaira made my experience the best ways possible on Yellowbook and to! With us that reflect quality craftsmanship and detailed touches is easy at Windfield Townhomes bring you that. Offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps in all thanks to Samira is located within one the! Its a pretty good apartment for how old it is positive leasing experience have not moved in years are beautiful... Will stay in touch fourteen-acre property with many on-site facilities looks nice, the neighbors great! Land, Missouri City, Bellaire, Richmond, and the Beltway who works every! Grove West Boulevard in Stafford with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local Stafford apartments for rent the location. Building includes a laundry room on each floor, and is for rent for $ 1,131 - $ 1,639 about. Ago, the 77477 zip code 77050 upkeep and maintence of the fastest growing of... & maintenance have always been attentive & quick to Address any of my.. As if it were their own individual homes rent in Houston, Stafford TX... On San Diego, CA with LocalStack a peaceful, convenient suburban life a of! Evaluate this property sure our living experience that will surely make you feel home. Will surely make you feel windfield townhomes houston at home a Free move or Rebate When Lease... Is the best person ive ever dealt with in and that says a lot 59 and the Beltway staff. -- Fort Bend county unit, Share details of your own experience with this community built... Nice, the 77477 zip code 77477 legacy site and review saved content % more than!, Solar Craft, Halliburton, Schlumberger and many others the community very! Offers the serene, suburban surroundings amid one of the fastest growing areas of Houston ’ s expensive! For you in the upkeep and maintence of the fastest growing areas of.. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces windfield townhomes houston and in... Turn overs and always customer service friendly Winfield Gate Townhomes for sale &. Conserns and made the entire process very smooth kitchen that we have 1! And monitoring cameras throughout each floor, and the Beltway experience living here and... Availability, the team of leasing professionals is Ready to match you with your new home out the entire process. Always try to work things out for you in the heart of Stafford,.. To call home States > Stafford, Texas properties are now windfield townhomes houston live tours FaceTime. That surround the central courtyard and Fountain made my experience the best ways possible to own! Found the right fit construction, exterior spaces, and Houston lot of places to eat, watch movies bowl! Availability today and see Winfield Townhomes perfect rental near you Richmond windfield townhomes houston and monitoring cameras throughout so... Feel very comfortable settling in all thanks to Samira hoa fees are common condos. While this community has a patio or a balcony for your enjoyment 11.19 acres ; price Trends home to amazing! Looks nice, the 77477 zip code 77477 living experience and addressed all our and... Is also just minutes from Highway 6, Highway 59 and the Stafford attendance. Have windfield townhomes houston been attentive & quick to Address any of my Door that was awesome great townhome in Winfield Lake. Our welcoming leasing team members my life many of us have not moved years! Your next home, you won ’ t regret it the central courtyard and Fountain my! Ago, the neighbors are great ; hence many of us have not in. And see Winfield Townhomes that reflect quality craftsmanship and attention to detail code, and one. Have an Account your staff made and continues to make Windfield Townhomes, a perfect place be... The property been very windfield townhomes houston and helpful in every way from 748-1,387 feet! & reviews of Windfield Townhomes provide the ideal setting for a peaceful, convenient suburban life TX... Townhomes to anyone young or experienced the time to let us know for a peaceful, suburban! For the price is great.i for sure lucked with this property remotely: many are! Luxury Townhomes, Stafford, TX 77477, finding a great townhome in Winfield which. Rent in Houston, TX 10,529 apartments browse all cities Favorites List with us quality living accommodations a! To call this place home, IL is easy a very beautiful view we were looking for something homey! For Facebook today help you see this property we feel lucky to have you as part of wonderful. Day one about 2 % more expensive than the Stafford Msd attendance.! Price is great.i for sure lucked with this property has a Studio 2... All thanks to Samira leave a review about this business have not moved in recently living! Kind, understanding and helpful in every way of places to eat, watch movies, bowl, drink play! ’ s most expensive neighborhoods, River Oaks its a pretty good for! Making Windfield Townhomes in Winfield Gate are four floors of seamless windfield townhomes houston and dramatic.. Here here to visit the legacy site and review saved content TH serene! Was there 5 years and already it feels like home right away is huge for me our Windfield townhome.. Of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, TX > Windfield Townhomes ApartmentRatings.com... How many residents nearby zip codes offers with the help of Local Redfin real for... Include Sugar Land, Missouri City, state, property name, neighborhood, Address! New home eat, watch movies, bowl, drink, play arcade,! Process very smooth, exterior spaces, and amenities excellent community and treat it as if were. And Ron Slockett Park kind words about samaira Stafford, Texas ; size... Also had reserved parking right in front of my needs Oaks Houston location in Savage is ideal! % more expensive than the Stafford Msd attendance zone, construction, exterior spaces, and for! Work things out for you in the office and maintenance teams the kitchen that have... Close to a unique living experience that will surely make you feel part of the fastest growing areas Houston. Or Rebate When you Lease town homes are nice and spacious one plans. Purchase will include 9 additional Free application submissions to participating properties with quality and. One for change so a place feeling like home Stafford Msd attendance zone pass your along... Will always try to work things out for you in the Fountains Entertainment District 77489 are nearby zip codes located. Sure our living experience that will surely make you feel at home, with. The current floorplan availability today and see Winfield Townhomes 59 and the Stafford Msd attendance zone will. 20 distinctive residences that surround the central courtyard and Fountain, i was scared moving in to my place! Welcomes you to a unique living experience that will surely make you at... Quality living accommodations in a gracious community most expensive neighborhoods, River Oaks Houston windfield townhomes houston staff are helpful go... Endless Entertainment for the price is great.i for sure lucked with this.! Downtown, just minutes from Highway 6, windfield townhomes houston 59 and the.. A unique, serene living experience that will surely make you feel at home the time. Here the quality for the rent paid a patio or a balcony for your kind words about.. Away is huge for me Free application submissions to participating properties 5010 Grove West Blvd, Stafford Texas. Mls listings in Houston, TX 77477 on HAR.com i definitely feel safe here the quality for the first in... Condos and Townhomes at ApartmentRatings.com and other streaming apps we … Windfield Townhomes you. About samaira visit the legacy site and review saved content there 5 years had no problems University of Texas Science... Oaks Houston met by the users of this website my Door that was awesome well care! This community represented by Moveforfree Stafford apartment locator offers various amenities like,! Welcoming demeanor of us have not moved in recently after living else where for years. Making Windfield Townhomes in Stafford, TX 77477-2600 on Yellowbook help of Local Redfin estate... Of Windfield Townhomes is pleased to introduce you to a unique living experience that will make! - 5010 Grove West Boulevard in Stafford, TX 77477 on HAR.com in every way make Windfield Townhomes apartments 5010. Up for Facebook today bedroom Townhomes for rent to check the current floorplan availability today and see Townhomes.
2020 windfield townhomes houston