Cost: $1999.99, find your own from Yamaha.com, Reverb.com, or Amazon.com! There is no shortage of excellent sounds hidden in this Yamaha SA-2200, especially with the addition of the coil splits. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 0 bids. Pre-Owned. Item # 1514114; Model # SA2200 VIOLIN; Yamaha's take on the classic semi-hollow double-cutaway features dual Alnico V humbuckers for articulate, warm … Yamaha built a superb ES-335 style guitar without anyone seeming to take notice. I can’t say I’ve ever played a guitar that featured a Laminated Sycamore, but it feels, sounds, and looks just as good as more familiar options like Mahogany. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, you must select an expedited shipping method (either next-day air or two-day air) during checkout. Working coil splits, tuning stability, and fun factor are the highlights here, equating to a really inspiring and reliable guitar that is just expensive enough to raise expectations, but not expensive enough to prohibit many from owning their own SA-2200 one day. It’s one of my personal favorites from 2020! I love them both and go back and forth as I yearn for something different from the already great Yamaha that I am playing. The one stop shop for guitar modification help, news, reviews, and opinions. That’s sort of the theme with this Yamaha SA-2200, it’s just a bit different from what you expect, but it’s all great quirks and tweaks that make it feel like a more modern, vintage semi-hollow. Time left 6d 7h left. A known hater when it comes to neck pickups, I was very happy to find this neck pickup didn’t get too muddy too quickly, with above average sweep in the tone and volume knobs to actually manipulate the tone. Violin Sunburst. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of … I have the same 2 guitars the SA2200 and the AES1500B. Call Yamaha SA-2200 Electric Guitar Excellent. Some impressive hardware helps round out the spec sheet with Gotoh SG30 tuners, GE101Z tailpiece, and GE103B bridge. Hollow - Specs - Electric Guitars - Guitars, Basses & Amps - Musical Instruments - Products - Yamaha … The Yamaha SA2200 is a Japanese made semi-hollowbody electric guitar model that replicates Gibson's ES-335 classic save for the popular Far Eastern variation of thinner horns. 1 product rating - Yamaha SA 2200 Electric Guitar. It’s a great strummer even when it is unplugged, and it feels built to take a lot of mileage. Get a low price and free shipping on … New Listing Yamaha SA 2200 Electric Guitar. Came home to these two gorgeous instruments waiting for me, so incredibly lucky companies are willing to lend me gear like this 🙌 #fender #telecaster #yamaha #guitarsforidiots #ultimateguitar, A post shared by Matt Dunn (@guitarsforidiots) on Oct 6, 2020 at 7:23am PDT. Archtop guitars are boundless in time and tradition. Get the guaranteed best price on Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars like the Yamaha SA2200 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Yamaha's semi-acoustic guitar that has both mellow and jazzy sound and sharp response! Hopefully you can hear it in the sound clips below from my YouTube channel, because I loved playing this guitar and it was one of the best sounding review units from 2020. Reach out to talk about guitars, commission a partscaster, or ask for a review. The pure versatility of this guitar also makes it a steal at around $2000, as it can be perfect for both gigging and studio musicians, covering a wide range of sounds and taking a beating in the meantime. 15% Off Qualifying Purchase of $199+ or Call for Exclusive Offers, Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions. Yamaha SA2200 is definitely one of the best semi-hollow body guitars in the market. This SA-2200 is a semi-hollow electric guitar with two powerful Alnico V humbuckers that are each coil split enabled. More praise is due here for the SA-2200, which came almost perfectly set up out of the box. Watch; YAMAHA SA2200 VIolin Sunburst 2016. Expedited shipping is the only way to guarantee a specified delivery date. 866-498-7882 A gloss polyurethane finish gives this guitar some shine and a very scratch resistant finish. ( Log Out /  C $2,619.10. Especially if you have some versatile pedals and a high quality amplifier. The price looks like RRP (IIRC I paid £1100 a few years ago), but the SA2200 is definitely £1.5ks worth of good guitar. For a semi-hollow the features are more than adequate and I like the coil-splitters very much. Some exclusions apply. High marks again, especially when compared to more traditional models of this guitar. The SA2200 is one of the nicest guitars that Yamaha makes! Derringers Music is pleased to present the Yamaha Sa2200 Violin Sunburst Electric Guitar for your purchase. Gotoh tuners and tune-o-matic bridge make for solid, stable performance. But you gain so much more, you can tweak this guitar to sound all sorts of wonderful. Just like with the Revstar I reviewed over a year ago, we need to pay more attention to Yamaha guitars. YAMAHA SA2200BS BROWN SUNBURST ELECTRIC GUITAR … Thanks to push/pull tone pots for each pickup, a volume pot for each pickup, and a 3-way selector switch, there is a huge variety of tones waiting to be dialed in. Change ), Fender Vintera Road Worn ’50s Telecaster Review, Musiclily Mini Pedal Reviews: Ultimate Drive, Analog Chorus, and Analog Delay, Best of 2020: Ranking All The Guitars We’ve Reviewed Over $1000 – Guitars For Idiots. I have owned a couple of Yamaha's ( early 90's Pacifica 912 & early 80's SG 1300), both were fine guitars--- the SG was hefty though. Good for: ES-335 Fans, Versatile Guitar Players, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Pop, Players Looking For Gibson Alternatives, Fans Of Bright Humbuckers, Guitar and music journalist for Ultimate-Guitar.com and Guitarsforidiots.com as well as a contributor for Guitarniche.com and Stringjoy.com. The detailing … SA2200 SA Semi Hollow Series Classic Double Cutaway Semi-Acoustic Guitar The SA2200 combines a classic design with outstanding craftsmanship, premium materials and player-focused features to create a guitar … Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Everything checks out as top end here, and this guitar will be ranking highly across all boards in the final, year round rating of the guitars we’ve reviewed in 2020. restrictions. … Just like with the Revstar I reviewed over a year ago, we need to pay more attention to Yamaha guitars. Hollow Electric Guitars by Yamaha. This item doesn't currently ship to Israel. I’m a huge fan of the burst-style finish on this SA-2200, which featured some superb flaming and wood grain on the back. If you change the Ship-To country, some or SA2200 = superb guitar I've got one. ( Log Out /  Open Box. Yamaha crafts some of the finest archtops in the world – our artists have known this secret for years. ( Log Out /  Crafted to the highest standards and featuring an array of player focused features, the SA2200 is a guitar that combines … A what really impressed me is just how useable these coil splits are. or Best Offer. Coming in at a very Gibson-esque 24 3/4″ scale length, the SA-2200 sports a Laminated Sycamore body, Soft Maple center block, and Mahogany neck. The Yamaha SA2200 is a Japanese made semi-hollowbody electric guitar model that replicates Gibson's ES-335 classic save for the popular Far Eastern variation of thinner horns.
2020 yamaha sa 2200 guitar