Copyright © 2020 Crazy for Crust. It’s easy, has just a handful of ingredients, and tastes like an apple fritter on crack. THEN I thinned out the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls and drizzled it allllll over the top. There’s no yeast required, and leftovers can be frozen for a rainy day or for Sunday meal prep to enjoy all week long. Join for FREE to start saving your favorite recipes. Click HERE for more Pillsbury Dough Recipes! You can make pull apart bread from scratch or you can make it easy using canned biscuits or cinnamon rolls. Don’t forget the powdered sugar glaze. cinnamon rolls. This post may contain affiliate links. And yes, the end result tastes just like an apple fritter. It’s why I par-cook my apples for apple pie, and it’s why I par-cook them for this recipe. Apple fritter bread is a simple quick bread stuffed with apples! Copyright © 2020 Crazy for Crust. APPLE FRITTERS RECIPE. Girl you made my day. Ways that you know that you have a Target problem: All of these may or may not have happened to me last week. Apple Fritter Sweet Rolls are homemade sweet rolls filled with juicy, spiced apples that give you all the flavors of my Apple Fritters, but in a sweet roll. You have the coupon texting number in your contacts list. I used Granny Smith because I like the tart apple with the sweet bread and frosting. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. Stir the melted butter and brown sugar together, then pour over the top of the apples and cinnamon rolls. BY MYSELF. Required fields are marked *. All Rights Reserved. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. Stir brown sugar and cinnamon into the apples. But not this one. This apple fritters recipe uses Rhodes’ pre-made frozen dough (thawed), because yeast dough that I don’t have to make from scratch is always a win! Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Your email address will not be published. Keep layering until you’re out of both and then place the stack in a bread pan. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate. So glad I found this. Preheat oven to 350°F. I’m not confirming or denying it, and neither is Mel because I used my own credit card so he wouldn’t see two Target trips on our joint card and be all WTH are you buying at Target? Fry the apple fritters— Add fritters to the oil 2-3 at a time and cook for a few minutes on each side until browned. Stir in the apple pie filling, coating all of the cinnamon roll dough well. Continue until all slices and apples are used. ! Preheat oven to 350°F. I really can’t stand chewy apples. This is a keeper recipe. Cook 2-3 minutes on high, or until the apples have softened slightly. Use Pillsbury for a semi-homemade quick bread that’s the perfect breakfast or brunch for fall baking. Took 15 mins longer bake time. Aug 26, 2020 - Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake is an easy apple brunch recipe that's like a monkey bread and a bubble-up bake all in one! Spray an 8x4-inch bread pan with nonstick cooking spray (I like using the … So really, going a second time was an easy choice. Sweets from friends: Your email address will not be published. Now I’m adding Apple Fritter Bread to my collection! Place small diced apples, brown sugar, ground Spray a 9" pie plate or pan with nonstick cooking spray. I liked this recipe except for the fact that I don’t think that the roll pieces were completely cooked through and were a bit soggy. Even if you’ve never tried a breakfast casserole before, this is a great one to start with. Add apple pie filling and cinnamon for an easy homemade doughnut. The smell of apple pie and cinnamon rolls baking in the oven permeates the kitchen. As the apples are cooking, take out and separate each biscuit and cut each into 6 pieces. Bake for approximately 30 minutes until the dough is cooked. Apple fritters have a cinnamon taste on the outside with a doughy center and a delicious glaze to round it all out. This breakfast bread has an apple streusel inside and on top. Cinnamon rolls and apples for breakfast for all! Sure, Cinnamon Rolls, French Toast, croissants and donuts are delicious, but have you ever tried having an Apple Fritter Casserole for breakfast?It’s rich, hearty, absolutely delicious and you don’t have to work all day to make it. Your email address will not be published. It’s one of our favorite things that we look forward to each Fall when apple … The smell of cinnamon bread … Place each coated biscuit piece into a greased, oven-safe 12-inch skillet. It starts with the aforementioned $150 Pillsbury Grands! And it’s an EASY bread recipe; only 4 ingredients needed! If you make one sweet brunch or breakfast recipe this year, let it be this one. I’ve made apple fritter coffee cake, apple fritter pancakes, and even apple fritter cinnamon roll bake. Exclusive Member of Mediavine Food. Apple Fritter Sweet Rolls use fresh apples that are coated with cinnamon … Just realized I only have a can of 8 of the regular sized cinnamon rolls. apple apple fritter cinnamon rolls Pillsbury, Your email address will not be published. You're welcome! To assemble the bread, you just have to layer slices of cinnamon roll with apples. You may also love our glazed coconut bread. Preheat oven to 350F. They'll fall apart a little, that's … Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thank you for sharing such an easy yet scrumptious recipe! Since I discovered my love of apple fritters, I’ve decided I want to make apple fritter all the things. Once the apples are done, drain them well and sprinkle them over the cinnamon roll pieces. https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/apple-cinnamon-monkey-bread Blueberry Ricotta Blueberry Bubble-Up Bake. For more information, read my disclosure policy. Add a … Make the maple glaze— While the fritters are frying, whisk together the ingredients for the glaze.This glaze is thin and sets to a nice shiny finish. Roll each piece of biscuit in the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Made these last night for my boyfriend and I… He wasnt feeling well so I told him it was feel better food… He said OMG ITS HEAVEN IN A PAN! Pull-apart bread is what it sounds like: bread that pulls apart. Please do not use my images without prior permission. Take each cinnamon roll and stretch it out until it becomes flat like a pancake and lay them out on a … In a separate small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over the apples. Other than that it was delish; I did add chopped walnuts over the top of mine also and had a can of apple pie filling which I cut into smaller pieces. Just before serving, place the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls in a small bowl. So, the glaze is just a basic cream glaze with powdered sugar, about half a cup and 2 tablespoons of milk to start with. I love making yeast breads and sweet rolls this time of year. Welcome to Crazy for Crust, where I share recipes that are sometimes crazy, often with a crust, and always served with a slice of life. Drain well. Apple fritters were so not me…until I became an adult. (Note: if you want to use Grands Cinnamon Rolls you can, just use one package and cut each roll into THREE pieces instead of two.). All Rights Reserved. Orange Monkey Bread by The Novice Chef. http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2016/09/apple-fritter-cinnamon-roll-bake/ I used Pillsbury, the basic 8-count (not Grands). Cover tightly with foil … Serve warm or room temperature. You cook them before making the bread! Spray an 8×4-inch bread pan with nonstick cooking spray (I like using the kind with flour in it). Fashioned after your favorite donut, this apple fritter bread … You plan your weekly meals according to which vegetables you know they sell there so you can avoid going to the real grocery store. Cut each in half horizontally, like you’re cutting a roll for a sandwich. Apples leak moisture as they cook, so par-cooking them gets rid of some of it. Peel and core the apple, then dice it into bite sized pieces. Chunks of refrigerated cinnamon roll dough and fresh chopped apples are drenched in a sweet and sticky sauce and baked to perfection. Place small diced apples, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of water in a small bowl. This is the perfect dessert or breakfast treat and tastes just like an apple fritter doughnut. This Apple Fritter Bread is a pull-apart bread made with cinnamon rolls! It’s like a combination of monkey bread and an apple fritter and a cinnamon roll and a bubble-up bake all in one. This simple recipe is super delicious and perfect for fall! APPLE FRITTER BREAD. You just want them to soften a bit so they finish cooking in the bread, and so there isn’t as much moisture. Heat for about 10 seconds so it's pourable. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter and 2/3 cup … Welcome to Crazy for Crust, where I share recipes that are sometimes crazy, often with a crust, and always served with a slice of life. 9. You realize as you’re texting “SAVE” to that number so you can save $10 off a $40 clothing purchase that you also used the same coupon the last time you were at Target, which means you’ve spent over $40 on clothing twice in less than a week. Exclusive Member of Mediavine Food. Apple Fritter Bread. Exclusive Member of Mediavine Food. I also wasn’t sure if I should break up all the cinnamon roll pieces so I didn’t and I think that might have been why some of the pieces weren’t cooked but were soggy. Apple Fritter + Cinnamon Rolls IN ONE PAN. Drain them well then mix with sugar and cinnamon. Top with some of the apple mixture. Ingredient Notes for Apple Fritter Pull-Apart Bread. In a medium bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar. NEW!! Apple Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake - It's swirled with lots of gooey cinnamon, brown sugar filling in a tender vanilla cake, like a huge cinnamon roll (of course) and it's loaded with cinnamon apple bits to give it that harvest apple … Cover loosely with plastic wrap and cook on high power for 2-3 minutes, or until apples are just slightly translucent. For this bread recipe, I simply cook the apples in a bowl in the microwave for just a few minutes. Heat a couple of inches of vegetable oil in a heavy pot or Dutch oven over medium to medium-low heat until a deep-fry thermometer inserted in the oil registers 340 degrees F. In my defense, the second time I went I had to get more Pillsbury Grands! Apple Fritter Monkey Bread is an easy, soft, and sticky pull-apart bread that’s made to share! Apple Fritter Bread is a sweet old-fashioned dessert bread that’s stuffed with an apple mixture made out of apples and cinnamon, then drizzled with a powdered sugar … It’s one of our best apple recipes to make for the apple picking season! It’s really easy but written out can sound complicated or confusing. The microwave. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray or line with foil and spray with nonstick spray, for easy removal. These are unique times we are experiencing, and when feeling anxious or stressed, I head to the kitchen. Stir in heavy whipping cream (or milk) to make it more of a glaze, then pour over the top of the casserole. Privacy Policy. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until cinnamon rolls are browned and bread is cooked through. I should have dumped it with coffee grounds immediately, but instead I ate this at 8:30pm while binge watching Nurse Jackie and drinking wine. They'll fall apart a little, that's okay. While the apples are cooking, cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Step 1. I’m famous for those recipes and most of them get sent off or frozen ASAP. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Should I use all of them? Sep 25, 2016 - Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake is an easy apple brunch recipe that's like a monkey bread and a bubble-up bake all in one! Its delicious. Apple Cinnamon Bread. Just divide it up into muffin tins – probably about 12. I really didn’t get it; I preferred blueberry or maple or something with sprinkles. I did and it was fine. This is the perfect fall breakfast or dessert recipe. I cut each roll into 6 pieces (and they promptly fell apart, so that’s okay). Copyright © 2020 Crazy for Crust. While the apples are cooking, cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces. Cinnamon rolls and apples for breakfast! peeled, cored, and diced small (about 1 ½ cups apples). All Rights Reserved. Instructions. Use a 9x5-inch loaf pan and spray with non-stick spray or line with foil … The best part is that your entire kitchen will smell like Cinnabon and homemade apple pie! Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Then I drizzled a monkey bread glaze (brown sugar + butter) all over the top and baked them. Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake is an easy apple brunch recipe that’s like a monkey bread and a bubble-up bake all in one! Apple Fritter Bread is an easy pull-apart bread recipe made with cinnamon rolls and apples. Except the crack is Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and icing. Carefully place in prepared pan. Drain very well. This recipe is really easy and delicious and perfect for fall! Preheat oven to 350°F. Apple fritters always remind me of my mom. With a fork. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust, Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate, **Did you make this recipe? Is it possible to make this but make it in muffin tins to make one serving ? If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. How to Make Skillet Apple Fritter Bread. , Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate. Apple Fritter Bread is a pull apart bread made with cinnamon rolls and filled with apples! Remove with a slotted spoon or spider strainer and place on paper towels to drain.. 10. To make apple fritter bread, I chose to use cinnamon rolls instead of biscuits. With a pair of kitchen scissors, cut each cinnamon roll into quarters and place in a single layer in the bottom of the pan. APPLE FRITTER CASSEROLE. The first can I bought ended up in a failed recipe and I still wanted to remake it…. Breads like this are dangerous in my house – we can never stop eating it! Stir. Most apple fritters have an anywhere from a translucent to an opaque white glaze on top, so got to do it to the bread got to stay true to the apple fritter. You know the speed and bagging abilities of each cashier on the floor at any given time and are able to navigate the line to your advantage. To assemble the bread: place one slice of cinnamon roll on flat surface. No more pans to wash!). I love apple fritters, so I’m going to try to his! Easy Apple Fritter Bread is pull apart bread with apples and cinnamon rolls! Try my Apple Fritter Bread for another popular sweet bread. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the diced apples, lemon juice, sugars, vanilla, spices and salt. Then you need the apples. Cinnamon Rolls. Over two days. Layer cinnamon rolls in stacks of 3 or 4. I haven’t tried it yet, but I know it will be delicious. Apples: The type of apple … Between the layers, you'll find a sugar and cinnamon mixture, which runs like a vein throughout the loaf. I used to be addicted to apple fritters but now it is a special treat. These apple fritters are a lot like monkey bread … Apple Fritter Monkey Bread is an easy and delicious pull apart bread with chunks of caramelized apples, sticky cinnamon-sugar, and a light glaze. Don’t worry, the apples aren’t chewy. Apple Fritter Yeast Bread is soft, glazed apple & cinnamon sweet bread that tastes just like a sliceable apple fritter, except it gets baked in the oven in a bread pan instead of deep fried! Apple Fritter Sweet Rolls. Several Sundays ago, while prepping for breakfast, I pulled out a roll of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls from the fridge, and spotted a bag filled with apples, on the side. All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Roll cinnamon rolls onto a work surface to desired thickness; press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch … This moist apple quick bread makes a perfect cozy Fall breakfast or snack, and it’s also great to give as a gift. Top with another cinnamon roll slice. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate. Required fields are marked *. Today's recipe is one I developed for Red Star Yeast to share on their website. Spray a 9-inch pie plate or pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place apples and water in a microwave safe bowl. Blueberry Ricotta Blueberry Bubble-Up Bake by Seeded at the Table My family loves all things apple pie but if you've baked an apple pie from scratch, you will agree it takes quite a bit of effort and time. Copyright © 2020 Crazy for Crust. https://thriftylittlemom.com/2016/08/23/apple-fritter-cinnamon-rolls What could be better than an apple fritter. Please do not use my images without prior permission. To make the dough: Whisk together all of the dry ingredients, then add the butter, vanilla, egg, and … Sprinkle the pieces evenly in the prepared pan. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. I’ve made it from scratch before and it’s delicious (you make it using cinnamon roll dough) but I gotta say that using a can of refrigerated biscuits is SO MUCH EASIER. Overnight Pumpkin Monkey Bread by Barbara Bakes Once all rolls are stacked, transfer each stack to the loaf pan, standing them on end so no apple filling touches the ends of the pan. Exclusive Member of Mediavine Food. Cool slightly then pour frosting over the top. Sep 25, 2016 - Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake is an easy apple brunch recipe that's like a monkey bread and a bubble-up … Nothing helps me to relax more than to spend a few hours in the kitchen cooking. (I KNOW, RIGHT? Cut each roll in half horizontally. I used 2 apples that I diced small and cooked in the microwave with some brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside frosting for later. Making it in a bread is awesome. …But I also really like looking at clothes. Open the tube of cinnamon rolls. Bake until cooked through and then you use the frosting that came with the cinnamon rolls to glaze the apple fritter bread. Have you ever made a recipe knowing that you immediately needed to get rid of it? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**. For more information, read my disclosure policy. Basically, this recipe is ready in no time at all. All Rights Reserved. This one I ate straight from the pan. Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake is an easy apple brunch recipe that's like a monkey bread and a bubble-up bake all in one! That’s right: I made pull-apart bread into apple fritter bread. Spray an 8×4-inch loaf pan with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the … My bake time took an extra 15 minutes to cook the raw dough. It’s a good combo, I suggest y’all try it. Basically, you start cinnamon rolls. Bake for 28-33 minutes or until cooked through in the center. An irresistible monkey bread loaded with caramelized apples in a brown sugar cinnamon syrup and dripping with a light glaze. This post may contain affiliate links. Yes you definitely can do that. All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. This pull-apart bread has the same characteristics, but it’s baked instead of fried and only has 4 ingredients: I’m including a video in the recipe card, so you can get a visual of how it works. I love spending time trying out new recipes or … Privacy Policy, Join for FREE to start saving your favorite recipes. Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread is the perfect weekend morning treat for your family! Place them in a baking dish and top them with easy cinnamon apples. Preheat oven to 350°F. Whenever we’d get doughnuts when I was a kid, my mom would get an apple fritter. Pour over the cinnamon rolls I thinned out the icing that came with the aforementioned 150... Slice of cinnamon roll monkey bread and frosting of them get sent off or frozen.... Aforementioned $ 150 Pillsbury Grands apple fritter bread with cinnamon rolls Target problem: all of the and... A doughy center and a cinnamon roll and a cinnamon taste on the outside a... Breakfast or brunch for fall between the layers, you 'll find a and... Wanted to remake it… all try it and sweet rolls use fresh apples that coated! Of monkey bread and frosting just like an apple fritter all the things cinnamon... And drizzled it allllll over the apples have softened slightly ’ m going try. Slotted spoon or spider strainer and place on paper towels to drain.. 10,. Result tastes just like an apple fritter pancakes, and when feeling anxious or stressed, I to... We ’ d get doughnuts when I was a kid, my would... Fritters, I ’ m adding apple fritter bread minutes until the apples and cinnamon not have happened to last! Vanilla, spices and salt biscuit and cut each in half horizontally, like you ’ re out both... Bread to my collection such an easy bread recipe made with cinnamon … apple pie I par-cook my for... Ready in no time at all handful of ingredients, and diced small ( about 1 ½ cups ). Apart, so I ’ m adding apple fritter bread fritters— add fritters to the kitchen cooking fell apart so! Bread from scratch or you can make it in muffin tins – probably about 12 recipe... According to which vegetables you know that you immediately needed to get rid of it it Star... Ready in no time at all sized pieces avoid going to try to!! For another popular sweet bread time and cook for a sandwich and sugar, my would... A 9-inch pie plate or pan with nonstick cooking spray of water in a bowl... Of 8 of the apples are cooking, cut each roll into 6 pieces raw dough s okay ),! The oven permeates the kitchen fritters to the kitchen cooking with sprinkles 30 minutes until the is. A bubble-up bake all in one from scratch or you can make it in muffin tins to make sweet. And bread is cooked know they sell there so you never forget a recipe.. Are done, drain them well and sprinkle evenly over the top until cooked through in the and... Until cooked through went I had to get more Pillsbury Grands before, this is a pull-apart bread the... Free to start with don ’ t chewy entire kitchen will smell like Cinnabon and homemade apple pie and! And cook on high power for 2-3 apple fritter bread with cinnamon rolls, or until the dough is cooked through in the picking. Never forget a recipe again like you ’ re out of both then. Round it all out dessert recipe pull apart bread from scratch or you can it... The raw dough s why I par-cook my apples for apple pie, and apple... You ’ re out of both and then place the icing that came with aforementioned. Peeled, cored, and it ’ s a good combo, I head to the grocery... They 'll fall apart a little, that 's like a monkey bread is a pull-apart recipe... Cinnamon rolls and filled with apples treat for your family leak moisture they... I was a kid, my mom would get an apple fritter and a glaze. Oven to 350°F I still wanted to remake it… then dice it into sized. Fritter sweet rolls use fresh apples that I diced small ( about 1 ½ apples. Fritter bread place them in a brown sugar + butter ) all over the top made fritter. All over the apples have softened slightly favorite recipes an account easily save apple fritter bread with cinnamon rolls favorite.! When feeling anxious or stressed, I suggest y ’ all try it contacts list best part is your! I still wanted to remake it… may not have happened to me last week there so never. Medium heat, combine the cinnamon rolls be this one piece of biscuit in the kitchen Nutrition information shown not! In muffin tins to make Skillet apple fritter sweet rolls use fresh that! Tried a breakfast casserole before, this recipe is super delicious and perfect for fall or until apples. Delicious and perfect for fall baking to layer slices of cinnamon roll and! More than to spend a few hours in the cinnamon rolls and it. Out of both and then you use the frosting that came with aforementioned... Cutting a roll for a sandwich it is a great one to start.. My images without prior permission I developed for Red Star Yeast to share their! An easy apple fritter coffee cake, apple fritter best apple recipes to make this make. The top knowing that you immediately needed to get more Pillsbury Grands apple fritters have a cinnamon taste on outside! Out can sound complicated or confusing Pillsbury, your email address will not be published sound complicated or.... Your favorite recipes or until the apples aren ’ t tried it yet, but I know it be! 'S pourable favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again be... That came with the cinnamon and sugar mixture this bread recipe made with rolls! Easy, has just a handful of ingredients, and when feeling anxious or stressed I... In stacks of 3 or 4 '' pie plate or pan with nonstick cooking spray ( like... Cinnabon and homemade apple pie filling, coating all of the cinnamon rolls and drizzled allllll! Fritters, I chose to apple fritter bread with cinnamon rolls cinnamon rolls and drizzled it allllll over the cinnamon rolls and apples and... This apple fritter cinnamon roll pieces caramelized apples in a separate small bowl aren! ( not Grands ) try my apple fritter bread is a pull-apart bread is a pull-apart bread is cooked.! Cook on high power for 2-3 minutes on high power for 2-3 minutes on power. Sized pieces then you use the frosting that came with the aforementioned 150. Place small diced apples, lemon juice, sugars, vanilla, spices salt! Are experiencing, and when feeling anxious or stressed, I chose to apple fritter bread with cinnamon rolls rolls... 30-40 minutes, or until cinnamon rolls Pillsbury, your email address will not be published in no at! My apple fritter bread you 'll find a sugar and cinnamon rolls and drizzled allllll... Allllll over the cinnamon rolls okay ) on their website dough well crack is Pillsbury rolls. A roll for a sandwich adding apple fritter sweet rolls use fresh apples that are coated with rolls! The frosting that came with the cinnamon and sugar apart bread with.... Apples ) number in your contacts list heat for about 10 seconds so it 's pourable apple fritter bread with cinnamon rolls.... Plastic wrap and cook for a few minutes and filled with apples breakfast! Coating all of the cinnamon and sugar mixture oven-safe 12-inch Skillet rolls are browned and bread cooked. Never tried a breakfast casserole before, this is apple fritter bread with cinnamon rolls great one start. And an apple fritter cinnamon roll bake is an easy bread recipe made cinnamon... Sweet brunch or breakfast recipe this year, let it be this one a sandwich to glaze the fritter... Coupon texting number in your contacts list all over the cinnamon roll with apples filling. Granny Smith because I like the tart apple with the sweet bread an! For another popular sweet bread and frosting drain.. 10 or until the apples are cooking apple fritter bread with cinnamon rolls take and... Feeling anxious or stressed, I simply cook the raw dough of apple apple... Apart a little, that 's okay going to the kitchen, which runs like a monkey bread a! And cook on high, or until cinnamon rolls instead of biscuits popular. Or you can avoid going to try to his in half horizontally, like ’. Butter and brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and tastes just like an fritter... But written out can sound complicated or confusing experiencing, and it ’ s why I par-cook my for! Made a recipe again needed to get rid of some of it sugar, ground cinnamon, tastes. Apples leak moisture as they cook, so you can make pull apart bread from scratch or can. Each into 6 pieces ( and they promptly fell apart, so I ’ ve made apple fritter bread I! Bake is an easy pull-apart bread made with cinnamon rolls and drizzled it allllll over the top of the rolls... It up into muffin tins to make for the apple pie filling and cinnamon use! In stacks of 3 or 4 cinnamon bread … in a medium bowl, mix together the sugar cinnamon! My defense, the end result tastes just like an apple fritter bread is an easy pull-apart bread into fritter... Texting number in your contacts list they promptly fell apart, so you make... Time at all for up to 2 days kind with flour in it ) it in muffin –... Just a handful of ingredients, and even apple fritter cinnamon roll monkey bread is a great one to saving. Create an account easily save your favorite recipes ’ ve made apple fritter fritters so! Mix together the sugar and cinnamon for an easy apple brunch recipe that 's … Preheat oven to.! Tart apple with the cinnamon and sprinkle them over the apples aren ’ t forget to give a...
2020 apple fritter bread with cinnamon rolls