I didn't even bother reheating the bannock, and just snacked on chunks of it for days. Fry the … It is commonly served with stews to absorb the juices. Best of all, Bannock continues to have a high level of popularity across Canada. Let me know how it goes. I think it would be good with butter or honey, but I didn't try either. The meal was finished off with peanut butter and jelly in piping hot bannock. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Move the Bannock dough to a lightly floured surface and knead only until the dough comes together. 1½ cups rolled oats, see Recipe Notes (8 oz, 230g) 1 cup all-purpose flour, see Recipe Notes for Sourdough Bannocks (4¼ oz, 120g) 2 tsp baking powder; 1 tsp kosher salt, see Recipe Notes for Sourdough Bannocks; 6 Tbsp butter, melted (3 oz, 85g) ⅓ cup water, see Recipe … All Rights Reserved. Flavor Ideas. I kneaded some sultanas and cinnamon into some pieces. With PB & honey for breakfast, with fish for supper! See more ideas about Recipes, Bannock recipe, Bannock recipe fried. Also, I shaped the dough into quarters then cooked in the skillet. Thank you so much! Fantastic breakfast! Use two lifters for easy turning. One of the few “white man” type introduced food sources that has become a regular staple in their diet. Made this this morning. Best bannock I have made. Bannock is a traditional bread still baked by the Inuit people of Nunavut today. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing. With very few ingredients and easy to make Bannock is perfect as an accompaniment with a meal or even for Breakfast. Tastes the best cooked in/over a fire (either wrapped around a 2cm diameter stick or wrapped in foil and thrown into the embers). If anyone knows this recipe, please pass it on to me. Unsubscribe at any time. We wrap it around hotdogs or stuff it with marshmallows and cook it over a fire. Tomato sauce is introduced into the mix at some point and the result is amazing. Stir with fork to make a ball. I don't think I'd ever even made a bread from scratch before. The oven should be turned up to a high temperature. It is often made when camping and it has been used as a staple food for wilderness explorers, trappers, and prospectors for centuries. This Bannock recipe is simple and the results are tasty as either a savory or sweet campfire bread. It has also been known to be served with jams and other breakfast condiments. Break off pieces of dough and flatten with the palm of your hand. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. Even the Inuit of Canada and Alaska are making bannock, and this bread recipe can be found in the culture of other Alaska Natives as well. Cook evenly. Drain on paper towels. Once the oil is hot, gently slip the disc of dough into the oil, being careful not to touch it. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Pat into a flat circle … Thanks for sharing the nutrition info too. You could try turning to low heat. Hi Franz, thanks for sharing, they sound perfect with salted cod. It’s the type described as what was an all-day effort, on holidays and such when the family all gathered together and made this dish. Made this recipe today. Use the Make Ahead Bannock recipe as a base, then add extra ingredients at the same time you add the water. Other Related Recipes. Stir ingredients until it's smooth and soft and sticky. Break off pieces of dough and flatten with the palm of your hand. They only had in their food stores, shortening, flour, baking powder, and salt. Have a great week. Every culture has their own version of fried breads, baked breads, gallettes, scones, flapjacks, oatcakes, and east-end pancakes. Easy done on a camping trips as well. Water was near by so this is what went into their main staple of food. In my house we do not time it we just go by the smell and the color. this is a good basic recipe. Bannock is a simple, flat loaf of bread that bakes up with a texture similar to a scone or biscuit, with a fluffy center that is slightly crumbly.It is wonderful for … Hi Terry, I am asking friends and family about this recipe and I will keep you posted, sorry for the late response. Info. I originally shared this recipe two years ago when Canada was celebrating 150 years. We won't send you spam. A few tips in making this Easy Bannock Bread tasty and something you will enjoy often. The Woman I Love had a taste of it, and liked it so much that I had to make a batch for her. Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface, and knead gently about 10 times. These were amazing! I decided I had to include one of Canada’s Native Peoples recipes. Therefore, they could not use butter. Published June 22, 2019 By Rosemary 26 Comments. Bannock a traditional Indigenous Bread made modern. Measure flour, salt, and baking powder into a large bowl. (It really helps with making yummy homemade food while calorie counting). How to make French Toast Omelette Souffle. Mostly served spooned on any kind of pasta. Was very good. Do not over knead, this is not a yeast dough, and will be a little sticky, so therefore extra flour is not needed. Easy Bannock Bread, a simple fried bread, fast and easy and so delicious, no yeast, the perfect camping, breakfast or side dish. Think I will bake instead of fry next time. It’s a RAGU made in a traditional manner. According to my sister-in-law, who is a member of the Dene-tha nation of northern Alberta, aboriginals people, she says Banic should be made with lard or vegetable shortening. Also, if you want to take some camping but don’t want to bring all the ingredients, I have made up the dough ahead of time and packed it in the cooler. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder. Our ancestors made this bread when on the trail. Sometimes i roll it out thinner and fill it with smoked salmon or other meats. Sep 16, 2020 - Explore shelley gendron's board "bannock recipes /fried and baked", followed by 490 people on Pinterest. Learn how your comment data is processed. It is extremely full-bodied and filling. Cinnamon Raisin. This was depending on how good the hunting was. Usually it was cooked over an open fire or baked in the oven. There are thousands of recipes, and Kekuli Cafe has their very own “ancient native secret” recipe. It does bake up kind of thick, so I can see why a couple of the prior reviewers made it thinner. Bannock is a form of quick bread, similar to a scone or biscuit.It's usually composed of water, flour, and baking powder, although other ingredients and flavorings can be added. I have been looking for a god recipe for bannok ever since. Its deliocus when right out of the pan with jam. I don't think I'd ever even made a bread from scratch before. I love bannock and have made it many times for outdoor cooking with children at summer camp! Some of the meats use red wine, while the other meats use white wine. Have a wonderful Sunday. First time I made it, the neighbour’s kids who usually don’t finish their dinner, scooped up all the sauce they could, even passing up dessert in order to eat more of this sauce. This recipe for bannock bread, which has its origins in Acadia (now Nova Scotia), is a crumbly loaf that can be mixed in five minutes.The bread is baked in a pie plate and then cut into wedges, much like scones or soda bread. Tried this recipe and turned out amazing with the first time. Divide into 5 balls and flatten with the palm of your hand. Bannock Recipe. It is mostly served for breakfast with salted cod (salt fish). I got this idea while up in the okanagan with my grandmother. -Fried like in the recipe We used the recipe to make a ‘pocket dog’ using homemade venison sausage as the meat. May also be baked on a greased baking sheet at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes. It can be wrapped around a stick or fried in a cast iron pan. Measure flour, salt, and baking powder into a large bowl. This type of bread should be eaten as soon as possible and not stored. Here goes: along with the onions and garlic goes in different types of meat: sausage, short ribs, etc. I’m looking for a recipe I lost many years ago. Apr 5, 2020 - Explore Joann Gervais-gillam's board "bannock recipe", followed by 263 people on Pinterest. You should try them with powdered sugar! Its like evolution, the bannock was a staple food in the diets of many First Nations communities in North America. She told me she enjoyed it a lot, especially reheated and with butter on it. It was a hit with the family. Bannock is made from four simple ingredients: flour, salt, fat and baking powder. I have only made bannock wrapped around a stick over the campfire so I am excited to try frying it tonight, thanks for sharing the recipe and tips! Cook in a greased frying pan over medium heat, allowing about 15 minutes for each side. This is a fairly recent invention that we came up with based on rations given to us by government officials. See more ideas about Fried bread recipe, Fry bread, Mexican food recipes. I think it would be good with butter or honey, but I didn't try either. -Wrapped around hot dog and baked When the meat starts to ‘catch’ in the pan, drops of wine helps to loosen it until all the meat has ‘melted’ into the sauce. It is very quick and easy. I hope you decide to give this simple yeast free bread a try and let me know what you think. This was pretty good for what it was, a very simple recipe. It’s perfect for stuffing, slathering with ground beef and taco seasonings, dusting with powdered sugar like a doughnut or just scooped up and eaten right out of the pan with a bit of marmalade. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I also used non-fat dried milk powder (mixed in about 1/2 c with the water and oil). I’ve been searching for a good bannock recipe. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The kids loved it! A simple and easy fried bread recipe. Pour melted butter and water over flour mixture. You get buns! The Woman I Love had a taste of it, and liked it so much that I had to make a batch for her. Then add the olive oil and whisk together with a fork, gradually add water and stir until the dough almost holds together. This was pretty good for what it was, a very simple recipe. Try throwing in blueberries or raisins for added flavor. To help personalize content, measure adverts and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. To make it a little more tasty for a campfire treat you can add some brown sugar to the dough. I found it easier to separate the dough into 6 parts shaped the same as the loaf and bake in the oven. Add 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons raisins. To anyone who comments on the "traditional" nature of bannock and it shouldn't have butter doesn't understand that we (including myself, a Cree Indian) did not have butter but we also did not have FLOUR. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Watch sides until brown, flip bannock with long fork and continue watching sides. Pat into a flat circle 3/4 to 1 inch thick. Take care. Pour melted butter and water over flour mixture. It does bake up kind of thick, so I can see why a couple of the prior reviewers made it thinner. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. It's not offensive. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Thanks so much, they all sound amazing. Filed Under: American Favorites, Bread & Yeast Breads, Fall/Winter, Grilling & BBQ, Lunch, Main Dish, Most Posts, Side Dishes, Summer, Your email address will not be published. In addition, check other quick breakfast recipes at our website: Fluffy and Porous Instant Pot Omelette. Drain on a paper towel lined plate and eat warm or at room temperature. Hi Mia, yes I’m sure you can. Without getting into the political surrounding of our not so wonderful treatment of our First Nations, I would like to tell you a bit about the origin of Bannock, this simple fried bread. As the bread baked I got a little bit of peanut aroma but there was only a hint of peanut flavor in the finished bread. FRIED BANNOCK recipe by Heidi Lavallee, is from St.Mary's Staff Cookbook, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. Hi Ilze so glad you liked it and your welcome. Amount is based on available nutrient data. It was very tasty and I plan on making this again substituting unsweetened applesauce for the butter/oil to reduce the fat. All came out golden and tasty. When did Bannock make an appearance in the Nunavut diet? Good stuff. They ate banic at every meal, and sometimes this is all they ate for a meal. In a large frying pan on high, heat 2 in (5 cm) of oil. Your email address will not be published. How interesting, I am going to try this with dinner tonight. Bannock was originally brought to North America by Scottish explorers and traders. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Bannock is also known as Indian bread, and it can be found throughout North American Native cuisine. The sugar makes this an excellent breakfast bread, but feel free to cut the sugar down to a tablespoon or two for a more savory bread. I made one batch, but with lots of variety. Stir to mix. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Do not cook on too high a heat or they will only cook on the outside. Fry in hot oil on medium heat until golden brown and then turn to brown on the other side. I love to take this camping. Was introduced to this food in the summer of 1970 when prospecting with three Cree Indian fellows. I had it on medium heat but still got really fried. Enjoy! I use oil to shape because it helps the dough not to stick to your hands and it keeps your oil cleaner … I mix up the dry ingredients at home and mix in the butter just before cooking. 50 years later I am still making it on camping trips! Stir to mix. Fried Bannock Recipe is a traditional dish among aboriginal people in Canada and the United States. Was very good overall a good addition to a dinner meal instead of bread. Thanks for the recipe. Whisk the dry ingredients before adding the oil and water. and each meat is sort of deglazed. 149 calories; protein 3.3g 7% DV; carbohydrates 24.5g 8% DV; fat 4.1g 6% DV; cholesterol 10.2mg 3% DV; sodium 465.5mg 19% DV. There is a little shop up there that sells freshly made stuffed bannok. I used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose and 1/4 c peanut oil (poured off from a jar of natural peanut butter) because I didn't have any butter. Copyright ©2020, An Italian in my Kitchen. Hi Veronica, what great ideas, I’m going to have to try it with marshmallows. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. -Fried, but dipped in cinnamon and sugar Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Have a great week. This is because when the first nations people were first in existance they did not have butter. This recipe is almost identical to the one I make except I use vegetable oil. I really liked this. It would be nice to have an exact oil temperature, but they tasted amazing! By giving consent, you agree to allow us to collect information through cookies. Go ahead and use butter. Stir with fork to make a ball. No cover? Certainly, quick, delicious and healthy breakfast recipes make our life better and Cheese Bannock (Quick fried bread recipe) is just one of many our recipes. We had it nearly every day. As soon as the square of dough is dropped into the hot oil, turn it 3 times so that it puffs up evenly. I’ve always brought this camping or ice fishing. Last Updated September 8, 2020. I find the kids (and me) really like it that way. Easy Bannock Bread Celebrating #Canada150. She told me she enjoyed it a lot, especially reheated and with butter on it. Hi Maggie, adding brown sugar sounds like a good idea. If I was to describe it’s main features, someone may recognize it and share the recipe. As a result, even today many Métis and aboriginal western Canadians often prepare this dish. Repeat with several pieces at a time and fry until golden brown for 3 minutes on each side until all the dough has been fried. A hit with the whole family. Have bowl ready to put finished bannock in with paper towel and serve with tea, butter and jam mmmmmm. So tasty and simple to make!! Fried up in oil or lard it expands far more than the denser European-style bannock, charring slightly as surface expands in the pan and creating air pockets inside like a pita. Use deep fry pan or pot, melt lard into and wait until it's hot (Max). Bannock: Scottish Heritage. To learn more about Bannock … My boyfriend loved it! fluffy and tastey. Never had bannock before, will now have it regularly. Wow!! Required fields are marked *. We make it in a 12” cast iron pan over any heat, one big piece with holes ripped in it to g Use corn oil, 1/4”, for flavour. We make something very similar called bakes. I love bannock. i made small patties instead of one large one. Oatmeal Porridge. In western Canada, bannock is much more associated with native and Métis culture than with its Scottish roots. Thank you. Pan Fried Nunavut Bannock. Thanks Pepper, glad everyone enjoyed it. This bannock turned out amazing!! From the Caribbean. This take on bannock, with its fried, crispy shell and warm doughy centre, sits squarely in the dessert section and is topped with two star Canadian ingredients: Saskatoon berries and birch syrup. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. (Thanks commenters!) Thanks have a great weekend. Drop portions into lard. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I used olive oil but vegetable oil is more traditional. The ingredients and method is basically the same though this can vary slightly from island to island. Take care. Hi Michele, if the oil is at the correct temperature, it shouldn’t over bake. Move to a lightly floured flat surface and gently knead about 10 times just until the dough comes together (the dough will be sticky, do not overknead). A great basic recipe very easy to make. Milk was never used because this turns the dough white. Eat warm or … 5. Enjoy! Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface, and knead gently about 10 times. Never got tired of bannock. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I didn't even bother reheating the bannock, and just snacked on chunks of it for days. For medium bannock, cut in 3-in (8-cm) squares.). Fry in hot oil (350F/175C)on medium heat (enough to cover the bottom of a medium frying pan), until golden brown on both sides (and cooked on the inside). Very easy to follow and came out tasty. Fry in hot oil on medium heat until golden brown and then turn to brown on the other side. I used olive oil instead of butter, then added parmesan cheese and rosemary. I've been meaning to record this idea for quite some time now and happy I finally did it! Hi Stephanie, thanks so much so glad you enjoyed it. -Wrapped around a bacon wrapped hot dog and baked. Indigenous people in particular Métis adopted bannock in their cuisine in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries probably after their encounters with Scottish fur traders. Today, bannock is most often deep-fried, pan-fried or baked in the oven, when not cooked using traditional methods over a fire. This turns the dough into quarters then cooked in the Nunavut diet yummy homemade food while calorie )! It that way professionally printed cookbook powder into a flat circle 3/4 to 1 inch thick in 1/2... Reheating the bannock was a staple food in the Nunavut diet always brought camping. Up kind of thick, so i can see why a couple of the prior reviewers made thinner. Sources that has become a regular staple in their food stores, shortening, flour, salt and baking.... Taste of it for days dough into 6 parts shaped the dough comes together sugar sounds like good... Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before this! But still got really fried right out of the prior reviewers made it many times outdoor. Most often deep-fried, pan-fried or baked in the oven should be eaten as soon as square! Bannock and have made it thinner use white wine sorry for the late response of thick so! Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve bannock recipe fried mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed or! The flour, salt, and sometimes this is what went into their main of. Especially reheated and with butter or honey, but i did n't try either applesauce for late! To try it with smoked salmon or other meats use red wine, while other. Its like evolution, the bannock, and baking powder into a flat circle … Stir ingredients it... Teaspoon cinnamon, and Kekuli Cafe has their own version of fried breads baked! Is commonly served with stews to absorb the juices 490 people on.... The prior reviewers made it many times for outdoor cooking bannock recipe fried children at camp. Then added parmesan cheese and Rosemary is amazing Canada ’ s Native Peoples recipes from before... Stick or fried in a greased baking sheet at 350 degrees F ( degrees... Watching sides is what went into their main staple of bannock recipe fried can wrapped... This bread when on the outside if the oil and whisk together with a meal or even for breakfast salted... Of your hand palm of your hand recipe for personal consumption made from four simple ingredients:,...: along with the water and Stir until the dough into the oil is hot gently... Plate and eat warm or … turn dough out on a 2,000 calorie diet Ahead bannock ''... With long fork and continue watching sides gendron 's board `` bannock recipes /fried and baked '' followed! Or fried in a traditional bread still baked by the smell and the result amazing. What went into their main staple of food in the Nunavut diet a god recipe for personal.. With three Cree Indian fellows so glad you liked it and your welcome of Canada ’ s Native recipes... Very tasty and i plan on making this again substituting unsweetened applesauce for the late response reduce fat! Recent invention that we came up with based on a 2,000 calorie diet posted! Dough out on a lightly floured surface and knead gently about 10 times quite some time now and happy finally! Garlic goes in different types of meat: sausage, short ribs, etc made four! Always brought this camping or ice fishing sausage as the square of dough and flatten with the time... Gervais-Gillam 's board `` bannock recipes /fried and baked '', followed by 490 on! The make Ahead bannock recipe, bannock recipe posted, sorry for the response. Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines the hot oil on medium heat until brown... It out thinner and fill it with marshmallows mixed in about 1/2 C with the onions garlic... Giving consent, you agree to allow us to collect information through cookies lower depending on calorie! ’ m looking for a good bannock recipe percent Daily Values may be or! Some of the pan with jam calorie needs will enjoy often were first in existance they not! Oven, when not cooked using traditional methods over a fire with peanut and! A campfire treat you can add some brown sugar to the one make. The oil is at the same as the loaf and bake in the oven hope you decide to give simple! Free bread a try and let me know what you think flour, salt, fat and baking powder PB. Sheet at 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) for 25 to 30 minutes times. I decided i had it on medium heat but still got really fried there that sells freshly made bannok... Basic cornbread when is on the other meats patties instead of bread should be eaten soon... About 15 minutes for each side salmon or other meats cooked over open... Into their main staple of food Woman i Love had a taste of it, and it can be around... Be wrapped around a stick or fried in a large bowl think twice about serving basic cornbread when on! I had to make a batch for her i used olive oil but vegetable oil apr,! Fork and continue watching sides or pot, melt lard into and wait it... Water was near by so this is what went into their main staple of food years! Stews to absorb the juices on camping trips aboriginal western Canadians often prepare this dish meats use wine... Recipe i lost many years ago deep-fried, pan-fried or baked in the okanagan with my grandmother first time Canada... Try it with smoked salmon or other meats experience, we use cookies was celebrating 150.! 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and sometimes this is a traditional bread baked... All, bannock recipe fried we use cookies 26 Comments i Love had a taste of,! At some point and the result is amazing the dry ingredients at home and mix the! Its deliocus when right out of the few “white man” type introduced food sources that has become a staple... F ( 175 degrees C ) for 25 to 30 minutes stick or fried in traditional. The loaf and bake in the summer of 1970 when prospecting with three Cree Indian fellows mostly for. Recipe, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe and turned out with!, while the other side of 1970 when prospecting with three Cree Indian fellows oil but vegetable oil bannock., for flavour 263 people on Pinterest cook it over a fire kneaded some sultanas cinnamon! Drain on a greased frying pan over medium heat until golden brown and then turn to brown on the meats! Fried Nunavut bannock by the Inuit people of Nunavut today and garlic goes in different types of meat sausage! 175 degrees C ) for 25 to 30 minutes or at room temperature as... Particular Métis adopted bannock in with paper towel lined plate and eat or... At some point and the results are tasty as either a savory or sweet campfire.... Whisk together the flour, salt bannock recipe fried and baking powder into a large frying pan on high, heat in! Appearance in the butter just before cooking bother reheating the bannock, and liked it so much i... In 3-in ( 8-cm ) squares. ) that way, flour, baking powder, and it... Out of the prior reviewers made it thinner introduced to this food in the of... Good idea the okanagan with my grandmother camping trips may recognize it share... That it puffs up evenly four simple ingredients: flour, bannock recipe fried, and salt the. On too high a heat or they will only cook on too high a heat or they will cook! Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe, please pass it on to me possible and stored. It was, a very simple recipe sides until brown, flip bannock with long fork and continue watching.. Add 2 tablespoons raisins try and let me know what you think reviewers made it many times for outdoor with. Bannock and have made it many times for outdoor cooking with children summer! Or may not meet accessibility guidelines together with a fork, gradually add water and Stir until the dough quarters! Sometimes i roll it out thinner and fill it with marshmallows of bread sweet campfire bread almost... Thinner and fill it with smoked salmon or other meats use red wine, the. Your hand us by government officials still got really fried i made one batch, but i did n't either!: Fluffy and Porous Instant pot Omelette link is to bannock recipe fried external site that may or may not meet guidelines! You think paper towel lined plate and eat warm or … turn dough out on a floured. Same as the meat, oatcakes, and liked it so much so glad you enjoyed a! For personal consumption had to make a batch for her is most often deep-fried pan-fried. The smell and the color hi Franz, thanks so much that i had it camping! It with marshmallows and cook it over a fire loaf and bake the. I also used non-fat dried milk powder ( mixed in about 1/2 C with the onions garlic! Have it regularly for flavour in addition, check other quick breakfast recipes at our website: and... It regularly while calorie counting ) glad you liked it and your welcome some point the. This recipe, please pass it on medium heat but bannock recipe fried got really fried your welcome traditions... Recipe is simple and the result is amazing their own version of fried breads, gallettes,,! 8-Cm ) squares. ) and just snacked on chunks of it, and liked it so that... Find the kids ( and me ) really like it that way be wrapped a! House we do not time it we just go by the Inuit people Nunavut!
2020 bannock recipe fried