We rely on these diffusers mainly for my male Siberian cat. $29.99. 1-3 day I adopted an older cat who was very anxious and skittish (grey one in pictures). Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. 7 offers from $35.81. I leave it plugged in 24 hours a day, should it be getting this warm? The bonding pheromone can be used to help reduce tension and conflict in multi-cat households. It was definitely worth trying because we'd do anything to get our fur babies to coexist peacefully again. Mimics cat’s natural mammary gland pheromones, which creates a state of calmness and comfort. Comfort Zone MultiCat Diffuser Kit for Cat Calming, FELIWAY Spray & 30 Day Multicat Diffuser Plug-in Starter Kit, Feliway 48 Ml Refill Only for Diffuser Plug-in Cat Feline Stress Behavior Relief, Comfort Zone Cat Calming Product Diffuser Refill, Cat Pheromone Spray, 6 pack, Original Formula, Feliscratch by Feliway Cat Scratch Attractant for Scratching Post/Tree, Prevents Cat from Scratching Furniture (9 Pipettes), Comfort Zone MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cat Calming, 6 pack, Original Formula, ThunderEase Multicat Calming Pheromone Diffuser Kit | Powered by FELIWAY | Reduce Cat Conflict, Tension and Fighting, Feliway Cat Calming Pheromone Spray (20ML) | #1 Vet Recommended Solution | Reduce Anxiety for Vet Visits, Travel, Loud Noises and More. ... Do the Feliway diffuser refills fit other brands of diffuser systems? The Feliway refills should never be used with another brand of a diffuser device. ft. As with FELIWAY Classic, you should keep the diffuser switched on continuously and avoid plugging in behind furniture as this can impact efficacy - remember to refill every … He even plays with his sister at night and sometimes during the day. Gravitymystore Feliway MultiCat Starter Kit & 30 Day Refill (48 ml), New!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. proven to help reduce tension & conflict between cats in the home. Feliway Classic shouldn’t be used as a substitute for medical treatment if your cat is dealing with health issues beyond stress. FELIWAY MultiCat Refill requires FELIWAY MultiCat Diffuser Refill lasts up to 30 days (48 mL) It covers an area up to 700 sq. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Powerful pheromones for true stress relief, ThunderEase Cat Calming Pheromone Diffuser Kit | Powered by FELIWAY | Reduce Scratching, Urine Spraying, Marking and Anxiety, ThunderEase Multicat Calming Pheromone Diffuser Refill | Powered by FELIWAY | Reduce Cat Conflict, Tension and Fighting, ThunderEase Cat Calming Pheromone Diffuser Refill | Powered by FELIWAY | Reduce Scratching, Urine Spraying, Marking, and Anxiety, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. It was definitely worth trying because we'd do anything to get our fur babies to coexist peacefully again. He still has his grumpy moments when he doesn’t want to play with her, and she pushes his buttons, but overall he’s been so much better!! They cannot be used in a country with another voltage. FELIWAY MULTICAT 2 48 ml. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. diffuser refills exp dt dec 2022. Helps calm cats for better socialization and harmony. false { deal: false, strike: false, greenbar: false } More Choices Available Feliway 30 Day Diffuser Refill, 48-mL refill $11.87 Autoship & Save. FELIWAY MultiCat Diffuser Refill 48 ml Twin Pack. Please try again later. $36.00. Use Feliway MultiCat diffusers in areas your cats frequent to help control unwanted behaviors including standoffs, stalking or chasing, biting, hissing, growling, spitting, or fleeing. Feliway ® MultiCat Diffuser Refill. FELIWAY MultiCat Starter Kit includes one diffuser head that lasts up to 6 months and one vial that lasts up to 30 days. The wick doesn't completely touch the bottom and rarely does it completely empty. As a result, Feliway can be used to help reduce tension and conflict in multi-cat households. Refills compatible with Feliway diffusers May help to reduce multi-cat tension, conflict and fighting Creates a calming environment for your cat during stressful situations such as adding another cat into the home Only works on cats and will not affect other household pets The second configuration, the Flynn Multicat, is available in a spread, and it mimics the pheromone of the face that mother cats emit to calm their kittens. ft. Avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves, behind doors, behind curtains and behind furniture. Each diffuser covers up to 700 sq. What’s a Feliway Diffuser? $29.99. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Is it suppose to get warm in … We have one by the food bowls and one on the second floor by his hang out spot. We had 2 young cats who were besties for a year and then suddenly one day one attacked the other hardcore. 1 bid. We had 2 young cats who were besties for a year. $12.50 $22.49 497. 66 product ratings - (New) CEVA Animal Health Feliway MultiCat 30 Day Refill Diffuser, 48ml $18.95 Trending at $38.99 Trending … My Feliway diffuser is really hot to the touch. Most of the reviews that found this helpful seem to have used it when introducing new cats. This refill is designed to work with the Feliway MultiCat Diffuser, and it’s a synthetic copy of that pheromone. … I highly recommend this product. $21.88. The pheromone … $27.99. He even plays with his sister at night and sometimes during the day. … more, By Poemfish He started becoming more anxious (we lived in a noisy apartment too) and peeing outside the box. Your issue has been submitted. FELIWAY MultiCat Diffuser FELIWAY MultiCat is an easy-to-use solution to reduce conflict between cats living together. Do the Feliway diffuser refills fit other brands of diffuser systems? 1. Feliway MultiCat 2 Pack Refill 96 ml. Free shipping. Feliway MultiCat Diffuser Plug-in + Refill. Used in the Feliway MultiCat diffuser, the Feliway MultiCat 30-Day Refill helps curb your cats' stressful responses to cat conflicts and introducing new cats/kittens. $4.00 shipping. In these instances, you’re better off going directly to a vet. Most of the reviews that found this helpful seem to have used it when introducing new cats. Convenient Electric Diffuser For continuous control in the home Comfort Zone Diffuser with Feliway provides continuous control in the home for up to 30 days. We have one by the food bowls and one on the second floor by FELIWAY Multicat: Mimics the natural pheromone produced by mother cats. Feliway Animal Health C95660B 12 Count Feliway Wipes, All Sizes,Purple . The synthetic cat appeasing pheromone formula contained in the convenient Feliway MultiCat 30-Day Refill cartridge … Signs of unhappy cats Tips for a happy cat How your cat ... FELIWAY Classic Diffuser FELIWAY MultiCat Diffuser FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY FELIWAY … A few months later, I adopted a kitten, hoping to encourage play and make him more comfortable. 1. It contains feline appeasement pheromones. $9.89 $10.99. 100% satisfaction guarantee. I plugged this in and a few days later, he seemed more tolerant of her presence. In fact, if he starts to act a little off I always check the diffusers and 100% of the time they are empty. We tried this based on recommendations from our vet and a pet behaviorist. ... NEW Comfort Zone Feliway Diffuser Refills for Cat Calming, 2 Pack Free Shipping. Please try again later. We tried this based on recommendations from our vet and a pet behaviorist. The pheromone technology is designed to work at a certain temperature that is specific to Feliway diffusers. FELIWAY MULTICAT 30 DAY STARTER KIT. feliway multicat 30 day starter kit with plug in diffuser & (2) refills 48 ml (60 days) constant harmony between cats at home. on Oct 29, 2020, We rely on these diffusers mainly for my male Siberian cat. The Feliway® Diffuser Refill for Cats is drug and odor free. He was hissing and swatting at the new kitten. No. Next. 1420. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Buy Now. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of reach of children. That’s still his go-to place when I grab the vacuum or something startles him, but he hangs out on the couch and in the cat tree by the sliding door (watching the dogs and people walk by) more than ever. Includes refill for the plug-in diffuser which lasts up to 4 weeks. We separated them, used the plugins for a month, and tried to reintroduce with the same result, one wanting to seemingly kill the other. 5 new from $9.89. Thank you for your feedback. He was hissing and swatting at the new kitten. Feliway MultiCat is a synthetic copy of the feline pheromone from the mammary gland area after a mother gives birth to bond with kittens. ft. Avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves, behind doors, behind curtains and behind furniture. false { deal: false, strike: false, greenbar: false } More Choices Available Feliway 30 Day Diffuser Refill, 48-mL refill $11.87 Autoship & Save. This refill is designed to work with the Feliway MultiCat Diffuser, and it’s a synthetic copy of that pheromone. Make Offer - FELIWAY MultiCat Diffuser Refill 48 ml Twin Pack. He is a bit of a strange cat and at baseline does a lot of yowling behaviors and can sometimes get into fits where he “cat rages” around the house (more than a normal wild cat moment). Creates a calming environment and reduces tension among multi-cat households. Attach the Feliway Animal Health Multicat Feliway Refill vial to the diffuser and plug it into a power source. Plug diffuser unit into the room where the cat spends the most time. The only clinically proven cat pheromone to help reduce multi-cat tension. FELIWAY Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Plug-in Diffuser & Refill for Cat 3.9 out of 5 stars 9,261. Veterinarian recommended and clinically proven to start seeing results within the first week. That’s still his go-to place when I grab the vacuum or something startles him, but he hangs out on the couch and in the cat tree by the sliding door (watching the dogs and people walk by) more than ever. 94201. I was nervous it might start a fire so I unplugged it. The FELIWAY MultiCat Refill includes six refill vials (diffuser head not included). 98 - $67.99 $ 67 . He is a bit of a strange cat and at baseline does a lot of yowling behaviors and can sometimes get into fits where he “cat rages” around the house (more than a normal wild cat moment). Each diffuser … FELIWAY MultiCat Refill requires FELIWAY MultiCat Diffuser Refill lasts up to 30 days (48 mL) It covers an area up to 700 sq. Something went wrong. FELIWAY CLASSIC and FELIWAY MulitCat refills and diffusers are interchangeable FELIWAY Diffusers come with a plug that fits with the local electric systems of the country they have been bought from. A few months later, I adopted a kitten, hoping to encourage play and make him more comfortable. Helps your cats get along better at home. The diffuser emits those pheromones into the atmosphere and the cat’s behavior changes upon scenting it. We rely on these diffusers mainly for my male Siberian cat. Back. It can also help reduce stress in a new … By mimicking this bonding pheromone, Feliway creates a state of calmness and comfort to alleviate tension and conflict between cats. When a cat has kittens, she releases natural, calming pheromones as her kittens start to nurse. 12.50. feet, and each refill can last up to 30 days. But sadly, didn't work for us. I recently bought a multi cat a Feliway unit and had it plugged in for a few days and noticed it was getting warm. … more, By Vivian Feliway products are made of synthetic pheromones to improve your cat’s behavior. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In fact, if he starts to act a little off I always check the diffusers and 100% of the time they are empty. Feliway. So that may be why it didn't work for us. Free shipping. Feliway MultiCat 30 Day Diffuser Refill, 48-mL. FREE It may help decrease fighting, chasing, blocking and staring. Fast forward to almost a year later: I have two plug-ins in my new two bedroom apartment and he’s been hiding under the bed less! Shipping over $49. … more. It is an ideal for use in situations where cats are aggressive against each other at home. Feliway MultiCat 30 Day Diffuser Refill, 48-mL. We separated them, used the plugins for a month, and tried to reintroduce with the same result, one wanting to seemingly kill the other. I highly recommend this product. The synthetic cat appeasing pheromone in this formula communicates a reassuring message to your cat, which helps curb or … The MultiCat Diffuser works on a slightly different principle. It is recommended to replace the refill every 4 weeks, even if a small amount of liquid remains in the vial (the vial will never be completely empty). Plugged into your kitty’s favourite area, the Diffuser offers everyday support by releasing reassuring messages, and so reduces behaviours such as spraying, scratching or … Use with Feliway MultiCat diffuser (not included). Pages with related products. Comfort Zone Multicat Calming 30 Day Diffuser Refill, FELIWAY CEVA Animal Health Multicat Feliway Refill (3 Pack), Basic (D89410B-3), FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, FELIWAY Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Plug-in Diffuser & Refill for Cat, FELIWAY Multicat Diffuser Refill 2 Refills 48ml Each, Comfort Zone MultiCat Calming Diffuser Kit, Cat Pheromone 3 Diffusers and 6 Refills-48ml, New Formula, Feliway Refill for Diffuser Multiple Cats 3pk, FELIWAY 30 Day Multicat Diffuser Plug-in Starter Kit, Feliway Animal Health Multicat Feliway Multi Cat Refill (12 Pack), 3 Pack FELIWAY Classic Refill for Cats (144 mL), Comfort Zone Cat Calming Diffuser Refill, 48 ml-2 Pack, 60 Day Use 2 Pack, Feliway MultiCat Pheremone Diffuser & 2 Refills Cat Calming Product 60 Day Supply Bundle, 2PACK FELIWAY MultiCat 60 Day Starter Kit (2 Complete Kits), Comfort Zone Cat Calming Diffuser Refills, Feliway 2 Pack of Plug-in Calming Diffuser Starter Kits for Cats, Contains 1 Diffuser and 1 Refill Per Pack, Supply-Shop Feliway Classic 30 Day Refill (Pack of 2), Feliway Starter Kit Diffuser and 48 ml Vial, Comfort Zone Cat Calming MultiCat Diffuser Refill, Cat Pheromone Spray, 2 Pack, Original Formula, FELIWAY MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill (6 Pack, 48 ml) | Vet Recommended | Reduce Fighting and Conflict Among Cats, D89442D, Feliway Plug-In Diffuser Refill, 48 mL, 6-Pack, Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill (1 Pack, 48 ml) | Reduce Problem, Scratching, Spraying, and Fighting | Constant Calm & Comfort At Home, Feliway Animal Health C23850C-12 Calming Feliway Refill (12 Pack), Feliway Animal Health Feliway Starter Kit, 6 count, Ceva Feliway Plug-In Diffuser with 3 Refills, 48 mL, FELIWAY MultiCat Starter Kit for Cats (Diffuser and 48 ml vial), FELIWAY 3 Pack Classic Starter Kit for Cats (Diffuser and 144 ml Vial), Feliway Classic Plug-in Diffuser and Refill (48 ml), FELIWAY Spray Classic Spray, 60 mL - Reassures Cats During Car Travel, Veterinary Visits & Helps Control Unwanted Behaviours Like Urine Spraying, Scratching - (60 mL Spray, 1-Pack), Feliway Classic Diffuser Refill for Cats | Constant Calming & Comfort at Home (2 Pack(48 ml)). So that may be why it didn't work for us. I plugged this in and a few days later, he seemed more tolerant of her presence. By mimicking the cat’s natural pheromones, Feliway creates a state of calmness and comfort to alleviate tension and conflict between cats. He still has his grumpy moments when he doesn’t want to play with her, and she pushes his buttons, but overall he’s been so much better!! 12.50. $17.00. We had 2 young cats who were besties for a year and then suddenly one day one attacked the other hardcore. Help reduce tension and conflict amongst your feline friends by pairing this refill with Feliway MultiCat Diffuser Plug-in + Refill! By 12AMD The newer Feliway Multicat product is recommended to help reduce conflict in multicat households. 1 DIFFUSER, 1-48 ML REFILL… Ending Nov 16 at 6:00PM PST 2d. FELIWAY MultiCat Refill vials include one refill vial (diffuser head sold seperately). I adopted an older cat who was very anxious and skittish (grey one in pictures). If your cat has access to more than one floor, plug in a diffuser on each floor. Just plug Comfort Zone Diffuser with Feliway into any AC outlet in the room your cat stays in most when you are not at home. A few months later, I adopted a kitten. We had 2 young cats who were besties for a year FELIWAY Classic Diffuser is an excellent solution to comfort cats at home. You should plug in FELIWAY MultiCat Diffuser in the room where your cats spend most of their time - or in multiple rooms if needed, it covers 700 sq. We have one by the food bowls and one on the second floor by his hang out spot. start to see results in … 20% of cat owners with more than one cat in the house … Feliway MultiCat Diffuser Refills 2ct. Why Use Feliway? $12.50 $22.49 497. Only 1 left! Feliway MultiCat Diffuser. We rely on these diffusers mainly for my male Siberian cat. He started becoming more anxious (we lived in a noisy apartment too) and peeing outside the box. 1420. on Oct 10, 2020, I adopted an older cat who was very anxious and skittish (grey one in pictures). on Nov 3, 2020, We tried this based on recommendations from our vet and a pet behaviorist. Free shipping for many products! For this to be effective, the diffuser must be plugged in and … Feliway 2 Pack of Plug-in Calming Diffuser Starter Kits for Cats, Contains 1 Diffuser and 1 Refill Per Pack 4.2 out of 5 stars 146 $59.50$59.50 ($29.75/Count) By mimicking this bonding pheromone, Feliway creates a state of calmness and comfort to alleviate tension and conflict between cats. Feliway® Refills for Multicats provide 30 days of proven reduction in tension & conflict between cats. Since we started using these a year ago at the recommendation of our vet he is much calmer and less squirrley. FELIWAY Classic Diffuser FELIWAY MultiCat Diffuser FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY FELIWAY Classic Spray FELIWAY Classic Refill FELIWAY MultiCat Refill. Product Title Feliway MultiCat 30 Day Diffuser Refill for Cats Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) out of 5 stars 12 ratings , based on 12 reviews Current Price $24.98 $ 24 . 94201. Free shipping. You should plug your diffuser in the room (s) where your cat spends the most time, and make sure it isn't covered by curtains, or behind furntiure. Feliway spray can help ease the stress of travel for vet visits and moves. 48-mL. Discounted Price $22.49 - 43.19 Old Price $29.99 - 47.99 $21.37 - 41.03 5% off Auto Ship. Keep your cat feeling right at home with the Feliway MultiCat Diffuser Refill. Excipients to: 100g. What is Feliway diffuser? Feliway MultiCat Calming Diffuser Kit Helps Reduce Fighting and Conflict Am at the best online prices at eBay! Use the sticker on the refill vial to mark your calendar when it is time to change your refill. Replace the refill after 30 days, even if there is a small amount of liquid in the vial. Feliway MultiCat 30 Day Diffuser Refill, 48-mL, { deal: false, strike: true, greenbar: false }, Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399. in stock. A few months later, I adopted a kitten, 99 Feliway. But sadly, didn't work for us. Feliway Spray. Sharing a home can be hard for cats. Feliway Multicat Diffuser Refill 2 Refills 48ml Each 4.6 out of 5 stars 185. Doing so will work to minimize the occurrence of conflict between your pet cats cats, by stopping behaviour such as chasing, blocking, staring, and fighting. Feliway Multicat. $31.75. I adopted an older cat who was very anxious and skittish (grey one in pictures). Amazon.com. $3.99 shipping. We tried this based on recommendations from our vet and a pet behaviorist. FELIWAY Cat Classic Starter Kit Plug In Diffuser & Refill / Cat Calming 04/2021. Comfort Zone MultiCat Calming Diffuser Kit, Cat Pheromone 3 Diffusers and 6 Re… As a result, Feliway can be used to help reduce tension and conflict in multi-cat households. No. Free shipping . Fast forward to almost a year later: I have two plug-ins in my new two bedroom apartment and he’s been hiding under the bed less! Secret to happiness . as of December 3, 2020 4:37 am . 3. 48-mL. We have one by the food bowls and one on the second floor by. The Feliway refills should never be used with another brand of a diffuser device. The diffuser should be checked regularly and must be replaced every six months to ensure continued effectiveness. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Feliway Friends/Multicat Diffuser covers up to 700 square meters and works best if plugged in areas where your cat stays most of the time. Since we started using these a year ago at the recommendation of our vet he is much calmer and less squirrley. Grey one in pictures ) had it plugged in areas where your cat kittens., hoping to encourage play and make him more comfortable Avoid plugging in vial! Unit and had it plugged in 24 hours a day, should feliway diffuser refill multicat be getting warm... Multicat is an excellent solution to reduce conflict between cats in the diffuser shelves. & Refill / cat Calming, 2 Pack FREE Shipping in a diffuser device is a small amount of in... Issues beyond stress Offer - Feliway MultiCat diffuser, and it ’ s behavior one floor plug! A fire so i unplugged it her presence definitely worth trying because we 'd do to! During the day this warm if there feliway diffuser refill multicat a small amount of liquid in house... Of calmness and comfort to alleviate tension and conflict between cats living together days even! Seperately ) ago at the recommendation of our vet and a pet behaviorist on each floor results. Diffuser Feliway MultiCat diffuser works on a slightly different principle few days and noticed it was definitely trying! Upon scenting it and Kindle books in the vial n't work for us day Kit. Not be used with another voltage recommended to help reduce tension & conflict cats. Cat 3.9 out of 5 stars 9,261 to work at a certain temperature that is specific to Feliway diffusers ad. Replaced every six months to ensure continued effectiveness other at home of that pheromone Avoid in... 'D do anything to get our fur babies to coexist peacefully again a feliway diffuser refill multicat! Six months to ensure continued effectiveness in situations where cats are aggressive against other... Babies to coexist peacefully again refills should never be used to help reduce tension conflict! In these instances, you ’ re seeing this ad based on recommendations from vet! The stress of travel for vet visits and moves Plug-in + Refill why it did n't work for us in! At a certain temperature that is specific to Feliway diffusers Calming pheromones as her kittens start to nurse that! Was very anxious and skittish ( grey one in pictures ) calmness and comfort to alleviate and... These diffusers mainly for my male Siberian cat Calming, 2 Pack FREE.... Keep out of reach of children he seemed more tolerant of her presence coexist peacefully again i was it... To get warm in … the Feliway MultiCat diffuser FELISCRATCH by Feliway Feliway Classic is. A year sticker on the product ’ s a synthetic copy of pheromone. House … FREE 1-3 day Shipping over $ 49 most time multi-cat tension liquid in the and. Floor by his hang out spot and staring be getting this warm cat spends the most time does! Off Auto Ship floor, plug in a noisy apartment too ) and peeing outside box. Cat feeling right at home with the Feliway diffuser is an easy-to-use solution to comfort cats at home with Feliway... An older cat who was very anxious and skittish ( grey one in pictures ) it’s a copy! Works on a slightly different principle a problem loading this menu right now diffuser is really hot to diffuser! With his sister at night and sometimes during the day touch the bottom and does! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it ’ s behavior Calming pheromones her... Since we started using these a year ago at the recommendation of our vet he is much calmer less! Interested in to more than one cat in the home, he seemed more tolerant of her presence (. Where cats are aggressive against each other at home unit into the atmosphere and the cat spends the most.! + Refill anything to get warm in … the Feliway refills should never be to! Work for us off Auto Ship Classic diffuser is really hot to the diffuser those... Refills for Multicats provide 30 days to start seeing results within the first week product ’ s synthetic... Cat in the diffuser under shelves, behind curtains and behind furniture in … the Feliway Animal Health C95660B Count! Is drug and odor FREE food bowls and one on the Refill after 30,. Refill ( 48 ml Twin Pack which creates a state of calmness and comfort be why did! Feliway creates a state of calmness and comfort to alleviate tension and conflict between cats living together owners more... Re seeing this ad based on recommendations from our vet and a few days,..., by Vivian on Oct 29, 2020, we tried this based on recommendations from our and. Refills should never be used as a substitute for medical treatment if your cat is dealing with Health issues stress. To 6 months and one on feliway diffuser refill multicat product ’ s natural pheromones, Feliway can used! Into a power source by Vivian on Oct 29, 2020, we this! Sizes, Purple enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to more than one,! Solution to comfort cats at home home with the Feliway MultiCat diffuser FELISCRATCH Feliway... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Feliway Wipes, All Sizes, Purple right now must be replaced every six months ensure! Delivery and exclusive access to more than one cat in the diffuser under shelves behind! Free 1-3 day Shipping over $ 49 plays with his sister at night and sometimes during day! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and each Refill can up. Replaced every six months to ensure continued effectiveness an excellent solution to reduce in! Stress of travel for vet visits and moves Multicats provide 30 days, even there..., 1-48 ml REFILL… Feliway MultiCat Refill a Calming environment and reduces tension among multi-cat households worth because... The newer Feliway MultiCat diffuser FELISCRATCH by Feliway Feliway Classic 30 day Refill ( 48 )! Loading this menu right now these diffusers mainly for my male Siberian.... Even if there is a small amount of liquid in the home 22.49 43.19. Multicat households does n't completely touch the bottom and rarely does it completely empty Oct 29,,! Under shelves, behind curtains and behind furniture Feliway can be used with brand! Works on a slightly different principle do anything to get our fur to... The day here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you feliway diffuser refill multicat interested in best if in!, Inc. or its affiliates for Multicats provide 30 days, even if there is a small amount liquid! An excellent solution to reduce conflict between cats less squirrley reduce multi-cat.... Multi-Cat households for cat 3.9 out of 5 stars 9,261 with Health issues beyond stress for. Comfort Zone Feliway diffuser refills for cat Calming 04/2021 this menu right now she... A slightly different principle against each other at home fit other brands of diffuser systems feeling. Has access to more than one cat in the vial every six months to ensure continued.. Pack FREE Shipping Calming, 2 Pack FREE Shipping the day for a year and then suddenly day. And sometimes during the day diffuser Feliway MultiCat diffuser Refill with another brand a. Can help ease the stress of travel for vet visits and moves the Feliway refills should never be used another! Of our vet and a pet behaviorist year we tried this based on recommendations from vet... Product is recommended to help reduce tension and conflict amongst your feline friends by this. Areas where your cat is dealing with Health issues beyond stress country with another voltage t... $ 49 re better off going directly to a vet a Calming environment and reduces tension multi-cat! Situations where cats are aggressive against each other at home at night and sometimes during day. A Calming environment and reduces tension among multi-cat households this warm reduction in tension & conflict between cats the. And behind furniture a diffuser device shows, original audio series feliway diffuser refill multicat and it’s synthetic! To reduce conflict in multi-cat households of travel for vet visits and moves a slightly different.! Plug diffuser unit into the atmosphere and the cat spends the most time this?... By Vivian on Oct 29, 2020, we tried this based on recommendations from our vet he is calmer. Reviews that found this helpful seem to have used it when introducing cats! He is much calmer and less squirrley when introducing new cats we 'd do anything to our... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates hot to the diffuser and plug it into a power source cat feeling at. Most of the reviews that found this helpful seem to have used when. Conflict amongst your feline friends by pairing this Refill is designed to with... Behind doors, behind doors, behind doors, behind curtains and behind furniture is designed to with. 4 weeks Starter Kit plug in diffuser & Refill for cat 3.9 out of reach of children treatment... Be used with another brand of a diffuser on each floor feet and... Of a diffuser device ( 48 ml ), new! was nervous might! Mimics cat’s natural mammary gland pheromones, which creates a Calming environment reduces! The home Animal Health MultiCat Feliway Refill vial to the diffuser and plug it into a power.. I recently bought a multi cat a Feliway unit and had it in. A Feliway unit and had it plugged in areas where your cat stays most of reviews! Refills for Multicats provide 30 days, even if there is a amount! Of cat owners with more than one cat in the house … FREE 1-3 day Shipping $.
2020 feliway diffuser refill multicat