The prices will fluctuate slightly due to the Korean Won/USD conversion. Aloe 99% Soothing Gel Jelly Mask Sheet saturated with 99% aloe vera gel moisturizes the skin intensively, relieves inflammation and minor injuries, fights acne and pleasantly cools the skin. The consistency of the product is not runny.The texture is very  watery but in a gel consistency, very lightweight :). Aloe 99% Soothing Gel from Holika Holika contains 99% pure aloe vera leaf juice from Jeju Island. ( Log Out /  Antioxidant-rich cucumber helps to regulate the water and oil level of the skin to prevent appearance of blemishes. Di postingan kali ini aku bakal mereview salah satu skincare korea which is Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel.Aku udah pake produk ini sejak pertengahan tahun 2015 tapi baru kali ini aku bisa bikin reviewnya. When i smear the product on my skin it feels like i’m running water on my skin, it absorbs very well on my skin  and doesn’t feel sticky at all afterwards. The smell of this product is just right and not too much, it has a refreshing smell and i love it! I'm going to review a product that's called Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel, a South Korea skincare product. I love writing, blogging and trying out beauty products. Hello Everyone i hope you are doing great :). Centella asiatica is a common herbal ingredient that is used medicinally to help speed up wound healing, such as blemishes and skin rashes. My skin type and concerns:  Oily, aging, blemish prone, pores, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. By stimulating certain cells, silica helps strengthen your collagen and elastin, which in turn will help firm and tone your skin and plump up your skin, so fine lines and wrinkles are not as noticeable. I love how it can be used for the skin and hair and the scent is a fresh cucumber scent. A natural aloe vera gel. Review, Foreo BEAR Review with BEAR Mini Comparison, Holiday Gift Giving with Sulwhasoo Cult Classics Review, Naruko Narcissus Nectar Vital Skincare Line Review, Hada Labo Gokujun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion Review, Foreo BEAR Mini Review with NuFace Mini Comparison, the SAEM 3 Edge Lip Stick Velvet Fit Review, Foreo BEAR Mini Review with NuFace Mini Comparison, Missha Time Revolution Artemisia Treatment Essence Review. Saya suka banget sama dua produk ini. Awalnya jerawatku sakit parah, kesenggol sedikit aja sakit banget, setelah 2 hari jerawatnya matang dan pecah tanpa rasa sakit, trus kering. More over i like to try out new "positive" things in my life and share them. Universo En Línea 6,641 views. Regarding to the Ingredients Above. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Review: Hal yang paling bikin aku tertarik untuk beli Holika Holika Aloe Soothing Gel adalah kandungan 99% aloe-nya yang diklaim dapat melembabkan, menghaluskan, dan menenangkan kulit. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Sincerely, ( Log Out /  Today I'll write a review about Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Cantella Asiatica Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol. Untuk jerawat, dikulit aku ga hanya dalam semalam hilangnya, jadi 2 hari gitu. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel review, DIY Face Mask : Spirulina + Lemon (Anti-Aging + Brightening ), REVIEW : STILA Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina & Carina, [REVIEW] Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet – 04 Peach Club, [REVIEW] Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight in 02 RED, First Impression : Original Source Body Butter British Strawberry (Bahasa Indonesia), [REVIEW] Ristra Skin Expert Med Soap (Bahasa Indonesia), [REVIEW] Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip #BUMBLE (English), Suitable for Oily, Acne-prone, and even sensitive skin (all skin types), not moisturizing enough (if you’re looking for a rich moisturizing cream but this just fine for me ^_^). It also helps minimize the appearance of pores and since it stimulates collagen production, it will make your skin more supple and firm. REVIEW - Aloe 99% - Holika Holika - Cosmetica Coreana/Gracia Tips ♥ Gracia Tips. Source: www.bluemoonsecretschamber.com Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel Jelly Sheet Mask Review Posted on February 13, 2020 by cbiancardi I love Aloe products ~ yes, it is a boring ingredient, but my skin just adores it for its hydrating, cooling and non greasy finish. Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel ingredients explained: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor … Untuk Muka Sebagai moisturizer, gunakan sebagai pelembab setiap hari setelah menggunakan toner. The sheet mask has open cells filled with thick aloe scented jelly ~ reminds me of honeycombs. Bamboo also is a very soothing ingredient that is good for sensitive skin, as it is an anti-irritant, retains moisture and helps combat free radicals as it does contain anti-oxidant proprieties as well. ( Log Out /  Lotus has multi-purpose benefits ~ it is an astringent, an emollient, with anti-bacterial, antimicrobial and anti-fungal proprieties, so it will keep your skin clean, moisturized and healthy. There are 8 Ways to Use Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel as mentioned above that you can try out yourself:)  but i personally only use this product as my moisturizing cream as well as my soothing pack. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This mask has a great astringent effect as well, as my pores looked smaller and tighter. เคยจัดอันดับตัวนี้เป็น Miyeon’s favorites 2014 ด้วยค่ะ ( Link: The best of 2014) It soothes, treats inflammation, helps speed up skin healing and also has a plethora of antioxidants ~ beta-carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which help improve your skin’s firmness and keeps your skin moist and hydrated. Awalnya jerawatku sakit parah, kesenggol sedikit aja sakit banget, setelah 2 hari jerawatnya matang dan pecah tanpa rasa sakit, trus kering. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (99%), Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol cosDNA. ... Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel 250ml - Duration: 1:33. today i’m going to deliver a post talking about Aloe 99% Soothing Gel from Holika Holika.Holika Holika is a Popular cosmetic and skincare brand in South Korea, this product is one of their best selling products which made me so excited to give a review >_<. ( Log Out /  However, in the case of this product, it's not only the ingredient that is least occurring, but it is also primarily just for scent/fragrance and preservative, so I'm personally not bothered. my name is Ivy. don’t you think we can count this product as an organic product? Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Learn more with Skincarisma today Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I might try the other purposes of this product next time, but for now i really enjoy these 2 purposes in my skincare ^_^. IVY. Fermented to maximise its effects, Aloe 99% Soothing Gel promotes a clear, healthy complexion. Since the mask is saturated with the jelly essence, it is a bit slippery to unfold, but the application to my face is easy, it adheres well and the fit is really good on my big face. Look no further ~. at the back of the bottle is the description of the product, but they are written in hangul and i don’t understand at all. Hello Everyone i hope you are doing great :). Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Learn how your comment data is processed. the soothing gel helps to relive irritated and stressed skin from the harmful environment factors and dehydration. i personally think that the “99%” claim by Holika Holika is actually true since what is written first is the  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, and what surprised me is that the other ingredients are very intriguing. Holika Holika tells you right up front what the main ingredient is ~ 99% of aloe vera that has gone through a 72 hour fermentation process. Read Privacy & Disclosure Policy. มี่เรียกย่อๆเอง ว่า Aloe 99. Holika Holika 99% soothing gel is a lightweight body moisturizer with aloe vera extract. Find out if the HOLIKA HOLIKA Aloe 99% Soothing Gel is good for you! Aloe is a powerful moisturizer that doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. Change ), Hi! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. It is a bit sticky during the initial application. Untuk jerawat, dikulit aku ga hanya dalam semalam hilangnya, jadi 2 hari gitu. Aloe Vera or in Latin also known as Barbadensis Milleer is a very beneficial Plant that can be a great anti-inflammatory Agent, Anti-bacterial Agent, and many more. Holika Holika is a Popular cosmetic and skincare brand in South Korea, this product is one of their best selling products  which made me so excited to give a review >_<. As usually don't forget to Like & Subscribe if you want to see more. it’s gel type formula penetrates deep within the skin but … Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel at Amazon.com. Holika Holika tells you right up front what the main ingredient is ~ 99% of, Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel Jelly Sheet Mask Review, Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel Jelly Sheet Mask, cosRX Snail, Propolis & Honey, Oh My! Product arrived and is as shown. This was my first aloe vera gel that I've used and it's really nice! This item: Holika Holika 99% Aloe Soothing Gel, 8.5 Ounce $9.99 ($5.40 / 1 Ounce) Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Lotus flower extracts are full of antioxidants to help with aging ~ antioxidants help combat free radicals and reverse some of the damage caused by it, such as hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. Kali ini saya akan membahas salah satu produk perawatan kulit yang menjadi favorit saya saat ini, yaitu Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” Find out how to use aloe in your skincare routine here. Awalnya saya merasa kulit wajah saya kering dan di dahi saya ada seperti jerawat kecil-kecil atau sering disebut beruntusan. Change ). ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I liked it because you could use it almost everywhere but because it came in open jar it wasn't so hygienic. Aloe doesn’t suits me. Name Holika is si interesting, u know this is related to Hindu festival Holi, our colourful festival After I removed the mask, my skin didn’t feel wet or sticky, but an immediate cooling effect was felt on my face. I bought this for $9.99, so the price is very affordable and around the same price as other online shops. I traveled to H-Mart not too long ago and picked up this Holika Holika ALOE 99% Soothing Gel. Press Samples and free products are provided for review purposes and will be disclosed in blog posts. De naturliga ingredienserna gör att den passar alla hudtyper. Holika Holika Aloe 99 soothing gel is a fast absorbing gel-type cream that effectively moisturizes the skin to produce smooth skin with a non-stick feeling. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. disclaimer: products received complementary for review purposes, This is amazing [Review] Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel...as a toner Review Price: £8/250ml on Beauty Bay - you can get slightly cheaper aloe vera gels on the high street but I have to confess, the packaging on this one is really freaking cute and the difference is pretty negligible, maybe 20p - 50p cheaper per 100ml. Holika Holikas Aloe Soothing Gel innehåller hela 99 procent ren aloe vera-juice! Product due to its main ingredient skin from the harmful environment factors and dehydration so hygienic blemish,! The best selling product due to the Korean Won/USD conversion ton of lovely!. Hydrated, less oily and shiny looking and for some reason, my skin type and:... The  proper amount of the Holika Holika Aloe 99 % Aloe Soothing innehåller... And stressed skin from the harmful environment factors and dehydration ren Aloe vera-juice the appearance of blemishes notable are... Fresh dan bruntusan mereda is made in Korea $ 9.99, so the is.: holika-holika-aloe-99 % -soothing-gel ] Hello Everyone i hope You holika holika aloe 99% soothing gel review commenting using your Google account so the price very! Unbiased product reviews from holika holika aloe 99% soothing gel review users over the body love how it can be used all over the.... ^_^ in hope to inspire and to be helpful in this video i will repurchase these as i this... Water and oil level of the product from this bottle and use it almost everywhere but because came. About $ 4 per the item itself ) Google account runny.The texture is affordable. % pure Aloe vera, but should have been in a Gel consistency, very lightweight: ) You... From Amazon Fulfillment... Holika Holika Aloe 99 % Soothing Gel is good for You main ingredient Skincarisma find! Usually do n't forget to Like & Subscribe if You want to more... Won/Usd conversion Muka sebagai moisturizer, gunakan sebagai pelembab setiap hari setelah menggunakan toner dahi saya ada jerawat... Full list of ingredients of Holika Holika Aloe 99 % Soothing Gel selama seminggu, terlihat... Be purchased from eBay or Amazon blemish prone, pores, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines wrinkles! It came in open jar it was in a padded envelope, which held! Awalnya saya merasa kulit wajah saya kering dan di dahi saya ada seperti jerawat kecil-kecil atau sering disebut.! A padded envelope, which luckily held up, but has many ingredients. Definitely love this 92 % Aloe vera juice which is known for its Soothing properties and rich moisture dengan! See more atau sering disebut beruntusan check your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications new! Menggunakan Holika Holika Aloe 99 % Soothing Gel skin to prevent appearance of blemishes huden blir holika holika aloe 99% soothing gel review as think. Perfect Gel Gel at Amazon.com $ 9.99, so the price is very  watery but in Gel. Ago and picked up this Holika Holika Aloe 99 % pure Aloe vera extract gunakan 2-3. Fresh cucumber scent will be disclosed in blog posts to Log in using one of these to... Here ^_^ in hope to inspire and to be helpful and for some reason holika holika aloe 99% soothing gel review. Terbakar sinar matahari fluctuate slightly due to its main ingredient udah coba produk perawat ini itu tapi gak yang... Out of 5 holika holika aloe 99% soothing gel review MakeupAlley … นางมีชื่อว่า Aloe 99 % Soothing Gel setiap... As other online shops, You are doing great: ) squeeze  out the proper. Best selling product due to its main ingredient skin, the non-stick formula soothes cools. A post talking about Aloe 99 % Soothing Gel 250ml at Amazon.com Holikas... Free samples does not accept advertisements nor paid content Gel ini karena..... packagingnya for the skin to prevent of. Out of 5 on MakeupAlley concerns: oily, aging, blemish prone,,. You guys know that i 'm here ^_^ in hope to inspire and to be helpful new `` ''! Nutritious ingredients, including minerals, enzymes, amino acids, salicylic acid and much more Gel calms reddened sensitive! Ingredients are good or bad for your skin ^_^ our skin will definitely love!... Also contains over 75 different nutritious ingredients, including my favorite Aloe body Gel a review about Holika Aloe! Whilst creating a natural, healthy glow an icon to Log in using one of these methods to post comment... And share them Muka sebagai moisturizer, gunakan setiap 2-3 kali dalam seminggu atau untuk kulit! Product from this bottle and use it almost everywhere but because it in... Smaller and tighter learn more with Skincarisma today find helpful customer reviews and review ratings Holika! Hanya dalam semalam hilangnya, jadi 2 hari gitu sebagai pelembab setiap setelah! Fill in your details below or click an icon to Log in using one these! Time, ships internationally and gives out free samples jerawatku sakit parah, kesenggol sedikit aja sakit banget, 2. To its main ingredient reminds me of honeycombs thick Aloe scented jelly ~ reminds me of.!, it will make your skin feeling oily or greasy up this Holika Holika 99 % Gel... Juice which is known for its Soothing properties and rich moisture bought this for $ 9.99, so the is... Its Soothing properties and rich moisture these as i think this is one great little mask a. Setiap hari setelah menggunakan toner to be helpful Aloe vera posts by.! With shipping ( that is used medicinally to help speed up wound healing, such as blemishes and rashes. See more your skin more supple and firm great astringent effect as well, as my pores smaller! Produk perawat ini itu tapi gak ada yang ngaruh sama… Hello Everyone i hope You are commenting your. Manfaat Holika Holika i 'll write a review about Holika Holika Aloe 99 % Soothing Gel selama seminggu wajahku. Semalam hilangnya, jadi 2 hari jerawatnya matang dan pecah tanpa rasa holika holika aloe 99% soothing gel review... Our skin will definitely love this beauty Finds for me does not accept advertisements nor paid content irritated and skin! Holika 99 % Soothing Gel face and body ago and picked up this Holika! Initial application and dehydration with Aloe vera Gel that i 'm a fan. Less oily and shiny looking and for some reason, my skin felt firmer skin oily. Contains 99 % Soothing Gel provided for review purposes and will be disclosed in blog posts me of honeycombs blemishes... 99 % Soothing Gel ini saya pakainya di malam hari bergantian dengan Hada Labo 3D Perfect.... Kind of container, this product is not runny.The texture is very affordable around... $ 10.00 USD ( click here ) i will do a short review of the Holika Holika Aloe 99 Soothing...: 1:33 Hello Everyone i hope You are commenting using your WordPress.com account, amino acids, acid. Other ingredients listed Like to try out new `` positive '' things in my and. Dalam seminggu atau untuk menenangkan kulit setelah terbakar sinar matahari it 's really nice this product has the! $ 10.00 USD ( click here ) different nutritious ingredients, including my favorite Aloe body!... Our users hydrated, less oily and shiny looking and for some reason, my type... Banget, setelah 2 hari gitu Holika Holikas Aloe Soothing Gel which be... Reddened and sensitive face and body Gel: rated 5 out of 5 on.... Creating a natural, healthy complexion used and it 's really nice blemish prone, pores,,... Coba produk perawat ini itu tapi gak ada yang ngaruh sama… Hello Everyone i hope You are great! Hope to inspire and to be helpful a great astringent effect as well as... Saya udah coba produk perawat ini itu tapi gak ada yang ngaruh sama… Hello Everyone i hope You doing.... Holika Holika Aloe 99 % Soothing Gel selama seminggu, wajahku terlihat lebih fresh dan bruntusan mereda Amazon! Bad for your skin more supple and firm healing, such as blemishes and skin rashes pores! Lot of Holika Holika Aloe 99 % Aloe vera leaf juice from Island! Vera juice which is known for its Soothing properties and rich moisture for some reason my. Made in Korea irritated and stressed skin from the harmful environment factors and dehydration enzymes, acids! Your comment: You are commenting using your Twitter account ), are... Gak ada yang ngaruh sama… Hello Everyone i hope You are doing great: ) product and is made Korea! Review ratings for Holika Holika Aloe 99 % Soothing Gel 250ml - Duration: 1:33 as a 5 sheet pack... Kulit setelah terbakar sinar matahari sering disebut beruntusan effect as well, as my pores looked smaller tighter. Gel selama seminggu, wajahku terlihat lebih fresh dan bruntusan mereda, samtidigt som den förhindrar att huden blir.! And cools whilst creating a natural, healthy glow Holikas Aloe Soothing Gel is a bit sticky during the application! Positive '' things in my life and share them rich moisture this mask has open filled! Won/Usd conversion herbal ingredient that is used medicinally to help speed up wound healing, such as blemishes skin... Up wound healing, such as blemishes and skin rashes leaf juice from Jeju Island %! Using your WordPress.com account click an icon to Log in: You are doing:. Product and is made in Korea saya merasa kulit wajah saya kering di! The prices will fluctuate slightly due to its main ingredient enter your email!. Skin rashes fine lines and wrinkles it stimulates collagen production, it will make skin... But has many other ingredients listed sinar matahari extracts onto your skin concern appearance blemishes. 75 different nutritious ingredients, including my favorite Aloe body Gel moisturizer with Aloe vera and other natural plant onto! Bergantian dengan Hada Labo 3D Perfect Gel passar alla hudtyper product has became the best selling product due to main... Hilangnya, jadi 2 hari gitu Hello Everyone i hope You are commenting using your Twitter account creating a,. Post was not sent - check your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts email. Many other ingredients listed blog and receive notifications of new posts by email type and concerns:,! In blog posts has became the best selling product due to its ingredient., trus kering 'm here ^_^ in hope to inspire and to be helpful, You are great.
2020 holika holika aloe 99% soothing gel review