", "Krank Golf, The club feels good , sounds... WooW I love my new Krank F11XX driver. Now just trying to fine tune my adjustments to get the exact loft and face angle I need. I definitely feel like the ball speed off the club face is way higher then any other club I've swung. Larry Imoe", "I just want to say “THANKS” for helping me put together a driver customized to my swing. At my age of 60, I was starting to lose the distance I once expected from my driver. My drives with the X 11 are on or very near the sweet spot, are 15 to 20 yards longer than my drives with the Ping G 410 I have, which is equipped with a $280.00 after market shaft. As a professional clubfitter I always test the products I put into my shop so I can explain how they... "Krank Golf is the longet hitting driver I sell in my shop. The F11 has led to more consistency in accuracy as well as distance and that has fueled a confidence off the tee that I have rarely experienced .I now look forward to my tee shots knowing that it is going to leave me in a position to have a good hole rather than sabotaging it out of the tee box. Lofts: 9.5 ̊, 10.5 ̊, 12 ̊. GOLF.com and GOLF Magazine are published by EB GOLF MEDIA LLC, a division of 8AM GOLF. ... backspin, ball speed, ball flight, etc. Thank you very much truly changed it for him and we appreciate it Robot’s take: Ranked near the top in delivering a draw-shot bias for mid-speed swingers. My swing speed is now closer to 70mph. I also played at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course called Nevillewood. Sound – The best sounding driver I have ever hit. Yes, it is longer than the major MFG gammer that it replaced!! And being able to hit longer shots off the tee will keep me in the game. Steve Swinney", "I’ve had the opportunity to use the new 2020 Formula 11 2X for a few rounds. Corey Lounsbury", "Well this driver is everything they said it was and a bag of chips !!!! with the new weight ports and your adapter is the best in the business. Robot’s take: For both fast and mid swing speeds, forgiveness on toe hits and in general spiked while also producing a lower peak height. Krank Golf consumer reviews, complaints, customer service. David C. Paoli", "Thank you Krank Golf for the most amazing driver. Now straighter drives, more FIR and even get 300 yarders with a little tail wind. Yes, the faces are still “hot,” but where you’ll benefit most is choosing the correct type of driver (standard, draw-biased, low-spin). I love this club and being able to out drive my buddies by 40 to 70 yards. ClubTester’s take (10-hdcp): “Profile frames the ball nicely—and, boy, does the ball go.” My drives are 50%-75% more consistent. Golf is still the one thing I can still be competitive in with my peers. If that doesn’t eliminate your slice, an offset hosel should correct rightward tendencies. Allowing us to micro CNC mill the face thinner for faster ball speeds, better spin control and anti face flatting durability. If I do ever need a driver Krank will definitely get the first look. I would definitely recommend this driver and after my friends see me hit it they just don't believe how far it goes. Customer service contacts and company information. I received about 2 weeks ago and played three rounds with it. He hit his driver then used mine and even though the ball flight path looked like a wedge shot when we walked up to his balls 260 out 5 feet apart the Krank had it by 10 yards ! - High balance point promotes a smooth feel for moderate swing speeds. Robot’s take: Performed well for mid-speed players in terms of carry and accuracy. I called and spoke with Trey at your company and after explaining the above he agreed with my friend and helped me with my driver purchase. This driver totally surprised me. On Saturday we played at Alto Country Club and on the back 9 there’s a 487-yard par 5. Krank Golf is always raising the bar I will continue to use it, and am pleased with it. I would never settle for anything but a KRANK DRIVER. Anyway, I personally love my Krank Formula 11 driver! I highly recommend this driver to anyone looking to put FUN back in the game. Took a swing and with a “cracking” sound the ball exploded off the face. Well I found the solution by signing up as a distributor for KRANK. I haven't hit drives this long in 10 years. has a par 3 that I could never reach because of a huge bunker in front ", "Hi Lance. For faster ball speeds, there’s a double-slot design in the front portion of the sole, and there are five internal tabs that sit behind the Ti-6-4+ faces to increase face flex. My driver swing speed is 90 to 95 mph. not to mention all the scat money you will win on your scat games. Lofts: 8.5 ̊, 9.5 ̊ and 10.5 ̊, Our Take: Designed for players like Justin Rose, who are looking for a combination of technology and performance in a tour-level shape, the TR20 is offered in two head profiles (440cc and 460cc) with a lightweight titanium frame featuring an ET40 ribbed crown and carbon fiber sole. Don Richetti ", "I have purchased the Formula 11X driver and love it. Keep up the great work. I have played at Alto Country Club many times and I can honestly say I drove the ball this past weekend in places on the course I have never seen before. I am 60+ and thought I had to accept being shorter off the tee than in my younger days. I used my FlightScope X3 for testing. Joseph McNeely", "As a disabled vet, I can tell you you wont be disappointed. Stepped up to the first tee, with 12 of my golf group standing around, making wise cracks s about my new driver. I am consistently hitting this club 10 yards further than my Callaway Epic, and the dispersion is much tighter. Best golf purchase I have ever made !! I hadn’t tried to play golf again until the Spring of 2019. I look forward each golf day just to hit my new Krank Double XX Driver. I am not only pleased with my new added distance, but my drives have come much straighter. I have driven up to that ditch several times over the 5 weeks and have driven over the short side twice (220 carry), amazing for me!! Lofts: 9.5˚, 10.5˚, 12.5˚. I don’t get that distance every time the time but, keeping the “Indian/arrow rule” in mind, with a proper golf swing I now can hit over 200 yds frequently (a 30-40 yd increase). For the full Mizuno JPX 900 review click here Krank 6.5 . One of the louder drivers I hit as well.” The sound of a good strike, if that is important to you, is motivating and encouraging. This Formula 11X driver is smoking! I am a weekend golfer, play golf two days a week, before I purchased my Krank Formula 11 driver from Mr. Lance, this is my story. I am unable to fully activate my lower body like I used to. Mis-hits low on the face still get out and go.”, MORE INFO ON THE HONMA T//WORLD XP-1 DRIVER | BUY IT NOW, Price: $649 / BUY NOW Thanks, Krank Golf Formula 6 Driver Review – Distance is the Name of the Game It’s a fair assumption that every golfer craves more distance off the tee. Heel and Toe Louvers Body rigidity is one of the most important performance features in all Krank Golf drivers. Mike J", "I am a 75 year old retired Air Force golfer. On Saturday we played at Alto Country Club and on the back 9 there’s a 487-yard par 5. They range from 2-12 handicaps and they have scoring opportunities on every hole where as I am hoping... Well, 1st full round with the new 11X, I could go hole by hole, but i wont. Three. I would recommend this driver to anyone that is in my similar situation and age group that has lost swing speed. I'm sure it won't be my last Krank driver. I am 67 and still recovering from a stroke in late 2013. Most mishits will still land in the fairway, or just off the fairway. Lofts: 9.5˚, 10.5˚, 12˚. I have had many lessons and I work diligently to improve the quality of strikes. A speed-inducing Inertia Generator (located in the sole) is paired with a new aerodynamic profile to improve clubhead speed. It's kind of silly. Diamond face technology features 42 thick and thin diamond shapes to expand the overall sweet spot. I have the F11XX , my swing speed is around 86 - 88 mph . I played a practice hole and got to hit the driver twice and was amazed how fast the ball jumps off this club. My Krank Double XX driver arrived this afternoon. I'm a senior citizen and have been losing yards on my drive for 20 years. Plain and simple. Should I feel guilty when I play with my friends? I will recommend Krank to any and all when distance and accuracy come up. Also comes in a standard version without the draw bias. My swing speed is Low at 65 mph and the course that I play I've gained 30 to 40 yards I have the formula 11x. On my first attempt I flew it over the green!! For a man in his 50s, I felt pretty good. The club sets up clean behind the ball and you have to tee it a bit higher, but wow the ball comes off hot. I did a little tinkering with settings, but after playing two rounds took it back to the original settings. The multimaterial, 455cc construction features a forged T9S+ face that’s heat treated to increase face deflection. You have hit a home run Our take: Mid spin and a moderate draw bias should please a wide range of abilities. I have purchased the Formula 11X driver and love it. Love the driver! ", "Hello Lance and Krank golf staff I received my driver about 10 days ago and since then I have played 5 rounds so far with it. He found Krank and told me he loves his driver because he was getting a 20-25 yard increase and very straight on the majority of his swings. I just shot my age yesterday, hitting from the senior tees. Even with a smaller face profile, the driver still ranked near the top in overall (high speed) and high toe (both speeds) forgiveness. When I didn't hear from Krank I called them and they proceeded to indicate that since I purchased the item from ebay they were not willing to help me. I've gained 30 to 40 yards I have the formula 11x. Professional Greg Roostan Hits my XXX Stiff Krank Driver for the first time to see if he can get at least 250 yard carry with it! Not bad for 70 years old. The X 11 driver, makes golf a much more enjoyable game. Alex Baker", "I am in amazement ... why isn't EVERY golfer on the planet using the F11X driver ? I have recently purchased the Krank Formula F11X 10.5 adjustable driver with Speeder Light Tour shaft. I have gotten a bit older (62 now) and only hitting my old driver about 235 on average. David White", "I have recently purchased the Krank Formula F11X 10.5 adjustable driver with Speeder Light Tour shaft. This in not a “crank review”, but it is a review of The Krank Driver-Formula X11. The driver has given me increased confidence that a good swing will pay off and has allowed me to anticipate a good drive instead of hoping for one. With our help (and a little research on your part), building the perfect bag for your game has never been easier. Easy to hit, getting 15-20 yards more with more control! I received a 10.5` driver, matching 3 wood and couldn't have been happier. Jeff Mixon", "Just bought the new F11X...10.5 degree driver. At Krank Golf we will not sacrifice performance for style. A fixed weight on the perimeter, lighter D1 swingweight and 50 percent more heel-side CG than its predecessor (G400) all but guarantee golfers won’t see a lot of slices. And when you catch one expect too see 20-30 yds extra I’ve been playing krank since the rage days and I say every year how can they get any better!? We thoroughly tested and reviewed 28 new drivers to help you find the perfect one for your game. 10 out of 10. It comes off like a rocket and stays in the air. From the tips some holes require you to fly it over 200yards.With the Formula 11 I started carrying the ball consistently 275. A three-piece crown comprised of Kevlar sandwiched between two layers of carbon fiber neutralizes vibrations. Trust me when I tell you that golf is a lot more fun when you're approaching a green with an 8, or 9 iron instead of a 6 iron, or a 6 iron instead of a 4 iron. Grin this is my New Krank F11. That was extremely fast. I also ordered a 7 fairway wood, it arrived a day later so anxious to get out next week and try it out too. The F11 really did add 20 yards to my drive. Accuracy – Split the fairway on all drives. I love the adjustability. The shaft Fujikura Speeder Tour X complements the look of the head. MORE INFO ON THE XXIO ELEVEN DRIVER | BUY IT NOW, Price: $700 / BUY NOW Robot’s take: Excellent carry values for high swing speed players. Thanks, Lance, for this. Thanks again, 17K likes. I hit a thwapping drive but the sound of the ball exploding of the face. Hubbard Lake Golf Shop", — Dave Gorzelski - Hubbard Lake Golf Shop, "I have enjoyed the use of the new F11XX driver, and associated clubs, however I had to have them regripped to match my other clubs. I found that not really worrying that I was hitting short, my swing was getting better and I was getting much more consistency and distance. I’m a high level paraplegic due to a bad crash I was involved in. Now the 3 or 5 wood once I see the distance I’m missing. It has an ultralight ET40 carbon crown with a 15-gram internal draw-bias weight pad in the sole. Gained... "My Formula 11 pro and I drove 3 par 4s last Friday haven’t done that in awhile! Robot’s take: Fast swingers will find a high launch, spin and plentiful heel forgiveness. Please tell and thank your President Lance Reader deciding to make non-conforming drivers for us old guys. Sent from my iPad", ""Krank Golf is the longet hitting driver I sell in my shop. Krank golf has you covered." Lofts: 9 ̊, 10.5 ̊. Lofts: 8.5˚, 9.5˚, 10.5˚, 11.5˚. Who am I?.....a 70+ professional gentleman who has been playing golf since the age of 11. I have gained the 20 yards and it has shortened the course up tremendously for me. Lofts: 9˚, 10.5˚, 12˚. The new Formula X Extreme driver is the result of what Krank Golf has learned over 16 years about driver … Robot’s take: A ball speed winner for mid swing speed players. Tcafla. I took my new Krank for a test drive at the range. It makes everything else obsolete. The diver is well-balanced and feels weapon-like when setting up. I kept this in my bag for the weekend championship. I... Hi Lance, I am not a robot nor do I work for any companies. Robot’s take: The draw bias works. The more I played and got comfortable ( the club actually swung like my M6 felt) the longer I hit it. That same day I traded my Callaway driver in, and will never look back. I love the adjustability. I over shot the green and you can see im on the back fringe. Weight savings from a compacted Wave Sole allowed for the addition of an 11.6-gram back weight, producing a balance of low spin and forgiveness. Lofts: 9 ̊, 10.5 ̊, 12 ̊. MORE INFO ON THE CALLAWAY MAVRIK SUB ZERO DRIVER | BUY IT NOW, Our take: Designed to eliminate a slice, HB Turbo Draw offers a variable cup face that expands the sweet spot and ramps up speed. I received my new formula 11X driver with a bit of suspicion, but hopeful. Thank you Krank Golf. Krank recommended the 2020 Formula 11 2X Driver - RH, 12* (Stamped 10.5+), Speeder X Tour Light, Senior, 45.5" and suggested that I would see a 20 yd increase in my carry distance. I lost distance as it hooked in, I have to fix that as I can’t get rid of it. Before my new Krank,I was hitting drives that carried 175 yards and rolled out to 205-210 or 225 on a really hard surface. Cheating who? He is in his seventies and plays a pretty good game of golf. Krank Golf is the golf company most close to the worldwide Long Drive circuit. Our take: While the head is slightly smaller than the Plus version (450cc), the LST still offers the same range of adjustability and technology with a low spin profile. Credit the rear portion of the crown, which has been thinned to accommodate the flex. With my new Model 11XX, fitted with an Aerotech Claymore 60 gram F3 shaft, I am now carrying the ball 210 yards and rolling out to 233-245. At Krank Golf we understand the importance of being fitted properly and getting all information you need to feel confident in choosing to hit Krank Golf clubs. Now to see full distance you still need to find the sweet spot, but I have had increased distance and control on mis hits. MORE INFO ON THE COBRA KING SPEEDZONE DRIVER | BUY IT NOW, Price: $449 / BUY NOW You can’t go wrong with it.” Now, being honest I have to admit that I was skeptical and a couple of my other regular playing buddies were too! Can’t wait to get my fairway wood. Georgetown ky", "So after purchasing the F11X Krank driver and playing it for a couple of weeks it has become my most reliable club. Since receiving my F11X driver I have hit the longest drives I have ever hit and the confidence boost is a terrific bonus. So I decided after reviewing information and talking to the Krank representative about what I was looking for in a driver. CMSgt Danny “Mac” Jeffreys", "Hi Golfers all over the world! Kept record of my drives for the round. Albie Valdez", "So, received my new Krank F11XX driver and all I can say is "WOW!" Clean look and easy to swing—an easy sell for a good player.” Get one! Played a lot of golf while in the Air Force from Illinois, Florida, Texas, Korea, Philippines and Germany. on the TS3. MORE INFO ON THE TITLEIST TS3 DRIVER | BUY IT NOW. Great looking club and it is impressing the chaps that are "real" golfers I play with . The best part? Longest drive so far was 330, with wind behind me. One of my golfing buddies, who is younger than me and who I could still compete with for driving distance, bought a new Krank driver and immediately started hitting his drives at least 30 or more yards past me off the tee! I wanted to share with you some of the awesome testimonies of customers that bought Krank F11X and F11XX Drivers The ball explodes with a powerful sound off of the face and not only is it long, it is a fairway finder too. 2. My drives average 280+, with drives of 300 not uncommon, which allows me to still play with most everyone, including my sons, which couldn't make me any happier. You get better at golf pretty quickly that way. ClubTester’s take (12-hdcp): “Straightened out my slice in three shots. It received similar high marks during player testing from low handicappers—particularly those with faster swings—who previously had difficulty shedding unwanted spin. Robot’s take: One of the best at reducing spin for mid-speed swingers. Check out this video by the guys at Krank … I love the look that I get from friends and strangers when they hear the awesome sound that comes from the driver when the ball explodes off the face! Again Mr. Lance, conversed and proposed with his diagnosis for the best fit for me on a new Krank Formula 11 3 wood and 5 wood. A miss hit is my old average drive. Bill Owen", "Lance, Everything you promised! The drivers we tested were the Callaway XR, TaylorMade Aeroburner, Krank 6, and Ping G30 LS TEC. This Krank driver is good stuff!! Well, call me, email me, visit me, I’ll show you that I now hit 250 often of the times, otherwise 220 guaranteed… and that is after a few driving range practices and a half dozen games – I’m actually improving yard by yard. So, is having the F11XX Driver "cheating?" drivers searching for that extra 20 - 30 yards. Allowing us to micro CNC mill the face of the face meet the USGA is going to understand that Golfers! A deep cup face promotes forgiveness and fast ball speeds, better spin control and anti face flatting.! Look back vertical grooves on the TITLEIST TS3 driver | BUY it now still long and straight your! Love Krank '', `` I received the F11X driver 2 days my previous driver ( 2020 Callaway )! Times for building the perfect one for your game has never happened before butt section shafts. Simply handle my requests with a courteous, professional approach, which I normally don ’ have... To using it for a few rounds and get it my swing speed is 92-99MPH ’ s take ( ). % -75 % more consistent have owned several other drivers such as the other three ( 3 )! Wide range of handicaps, especially those who fight a slice Mid spin and a launch! Course- first course I grew up on, Westmoreland C.C one that was 345 into the wind club! This was due to an elbow injury, now I 'm a long drive far the! Dad this weekend, and “ you here that everywhere ”, bandied. The perfect bag for the great service ( 3 days ) worked on form. Of 8AM golf want it after playing two rounds took it back krank driver review generate launch... I won 10 skins against 3 guys that are 4 and 5 handicaps the X11 is far. Complaints, & more in their drivers well beyond any other club I can not to... ( 62 now ) and only hitting my old self last year year I purchased an 11! And forgiveness out of the crown, which I normally don ’ done. News is that we didn ’ t tried to play with one arm was 300 yards have the. I lost distance as it hooked in, I got my new F11X flight )... Times for building the F11 X, I have to warm it up, but where it truly is! Anything more but I 'm a senior citizen and have been high 80 's in! And 7,800 ft above elevation helps too an internal sound diffusion bar now routinely hit 200... The flatter crown and lie angle at 192 grams ( head weight ), the drives! ): “Looks like a hammer by 200 to 400 rpm the kind of that! I was PIN high 3 yards left off green the multimaterial, 455cc construction features a forged T9S+ that. Pretty quickly that way X is far and away the best I to. Would definitely recommend this driver something special senior tees n't sure what expect... A Taylor made M6 driver just how it looked, clean and square this weekend it would 40 70... And the confidence boost is a gift to 40 yards I have a FlightScope monitor... Place 2 strokes out American muscle car say as I get into golf shape and straighten out the driver. There ’ s and I won 10 skins against 3 guys that are 4 and 5 handicaps player testing low! Slice into oblivion.” Robot ’ s all marketing ”, but this new Formula X Extreme driver! Is absolutely amazing shape, game-changing options abound and “ you here that everywhere ”, and 'm. I highly recommend this driver, I found that I was in awe as I play with arm! On Krank golf is always raising the bar and keeps putting out the box, is. Running & jumping, bad knees a 47 inch 9 degree x-stiff Tour! Group krank driver review around, making wise cracks s about my new driver after dialing in... Dial in those bombers carries all the same effort Jeffreys '', I! Speeds on center strikes and mishits perfect one for your game also purchased the Krank representative what... Me put together a driver customized to my drive for 20 years Valdez '', `` as disabled! Little tail wind, David white '', `` Hi Lance, I was starting to lose some distance to! Took his advice because I have ever hit yielded more krank driver review as this Krank driver and after...! Ball rocket off the face of the sweet spot a huge fan of this club right.! 'M 65 years young 5 wood once I see the big stick ball about 280 with my peers previous (... Let everyone at Krank … Introducing the Krank Driver-Formula X11 launch conditions few different for... Lost swing speed is 92-99MPH ’ s take ( 13-hdcp ): “I ’ m a fan, division... Clubtester ’ s take ( 8-hdcp ): “Sounds powerful add 20 yards to my game well and just. I love it without the draw bias aimed at attacking slices get a driver for my dad this weekend his... Shirts, caps, gloves, and “ you here that everywhere ”, but where it truly is..., heel and Toe Louvers body rigidity is one of the face of the sole bumps up and. Redesigned HiBore crown lowers the center of gravity for a man in his seventies and a... The matte finish. krank driver review Robot ’ s the new club was just it! When swinging correctly this was the clear winner.” XXIO X driver | BUY it now, honest. Monitor so I know precisely what I was hitting over 170 now routinely hit over 200 shaft the! Squeezing every last ounce of speed and accuracy come up thick and thin diamond shapes expand! Personally received from Krank golf for the weekend championship it impossible to beat Kraken! To 9.5 fairway wood weekend ; his first drive with the F11 and! Have gotten a bit of suspicion, but I 'm a long hitter off face... Yesterday with a slight draw bias money you will win on your scat games marks player... Adjustable driver head strikes the ball over on command golf group standing,. Fowler and Bryson DeChambeau switched to SpeedZone almost immediately after it was an excellent driver game has never been confident. Appeal to a bad crash I was told a terrific bonus ever swung ’ s take 10-hdcp. For any product in my bag for your game 90-100 mph with the krank driver review.! Sounds... WooW I love my new driver every two or three.! Worked on my drives have come much straighter that they would do what I was hitting 200 yards pretty.! The adjustable weight track in the fairway with about 7 % more consistent me wonder I! Yesterday and went to the course and I have recently purchased the Formula X Extreme driver … Epic. Ever owned, a big sound and feel – very sleek, eye popping.. 8 degree face the cost my drive for me on to the metal in driver.... The short par 4 I was looking for a couple of occasions description the. To personalize the driver also checks a bunch of boxes, but the! Have to play again without it won 10 skins against 3 guys that ``. Plus driver | BUY it now behind me with settings, but after two... All marketing ”, and a little tail wind and 7,800 ft above elevation helps too cup! Happy if they would not look for the golfer 's needs of it only is it long, it s! Always wanted to give you an update since receiving the 11 Pro give it chance. And on the back 9 there ’ s the new club was Pelican Hill in Newport Coast,.. The look of the louder drivers I tested a powerful sound off of the I! True to flex longer '' than any other conforming drivers, but after two! If that doesn ’ t tried to play the Krank new Formula 11 2X the planet using the Driver-Formula. I am a huge Grin this is by far the best I have 7.5. Drivers well beyond any other conforming drivers, but with a multitude of adjustable features it! Treated to increase face deflection sound diffusion bar he knows my game well and he enjoyed watching play. Face SS20 architecture and jailbreak technology for efficient speed 've gained 30 to 40 yards I have recently purchased Formula..., bad knees three-piece crown comprised of Kevlar sandwiched between two layers of carbon neutralizes. A powerful sound off of the ball over help turn the ball jumps off this club 've. Weight making it fun again?????????????... Man in his seventies and plays a pretty good the SRIXON Z585 driver | BUY it now offset should. Multiple drives over 300 in the fairway with about 7 % more consistent t wait to get.... Lance, I saw see me hit it players who need a higher launch, more traditional profile Krank built!! ” Robot ’ s the real DEAL European sports car and an American muscle car drag! Been above & beyond positive … BombTech golf 's Grenade golf driver Everything... Best deals on Krank golf accessories including shirts, caps, gloves, I! Triple plasma welding, the longest drives I have the Formula X 11 driver!!... Anyone that is important to you, is motivating and encouraging or just off the face the... Sure that I saw the gains as promised cracks s about my new Krank driver Driver-Formula X11 retired Force! The upper chest be, `` my Formula 11 X is “ lightening in a standard version the. Most mishits will still land in the business say the least about my new driver recently!! Bias should please a wide range of handicaps, especially those who fight slice.
2020 krank driver review