First introduced in January 2017, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ80 is a 18.0MP Small Sensor Superzoom camera with a 1/2.3" (6.17 x 4.55 mm) sized BSI-CMOS sensor, built-in Image Stabilization and 20-1200 mm F2.8-5.9 lens. It also supports AVCHD compression, but only at 1080p quality. Or press the button for "Q.Menu", then scroll along to the option for Quality. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. You'll want to use a tripod to steady the camera when recording at extreme focal lengths. How do we know that voltmeters are accurate? Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 - with Premium Accessory Bundle - digital camera overview and full product specs on CNET. Physical controls are supplemented by the Panasonic Q.Menu. It is the successor of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20. If you're hoping to make big prints of a handheld shot of the moon, you'll be disappointed. 3-2-1 ACTION! Panasonic's Lumix DC-FZ80 camera gives you a ton of zoom for not much money, and includes support for Raw images and 4K video. The autofocus system locks on in about 0.05-second at both the wide and telephoto end in bright light. But the limitations of optical stabilization for handheld video show when zoomed in. It only takes a minute to sign up. Does the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 have an internal fan? And he's reviewed almost all of them. VIEW COMPARISON ADD MORE. The memory card slot is in the battery compartment. There's also an eye-level EVF. PCMag is obsessed with culture and tech, offering smart, spirited coverage of the products and innovations that shape our connected lives and the digital trends that keep us talking. We liked the Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ70 thanks to its long zoom lens, low cost, and strong image quality. From 20mm wide-angle for breathtaking landscapes to an amazing 60X zoom to capture far off moments, the FZ80’s lens … The FZ80 is your typical bridge point-and-shoot. ... Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60) Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +9 more. The rear dial doubles as a direct EV compensation control—you need to press it in to switch its function from aperture or shutter control to EV adjustment. Should hardwood floors go all the way to wall under kitchen cabinets? Best Malware Removal and Protection Software, Amazon'a Panorama Makes Any Surveillance Camera Intelligent, The Best DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras for 2020, How to Use Your Digital Camera as a Webcam. It works with the Panasonic Image App, a free download for Android and iOS. add a comment | 1 Answer Active Oldest Votes. Angled … Stack Exchange Network. Review Panasonic … No one tests cameras like we do. Imatest also checks photos for noise. Like its predecessor, the FZ80 is an entry-level model that sits below the FZ300. Finally there's a four-way control with Menu/Set at its center and direct adjustment over ISO, White Balance, Drive/Self-Timer, and Focus Area. Other highlights of the FZ82 / FZ80 include a 3 inch LCD touchscreen, 4K movies, 10fps burst shooting, P/A/S/M modes, RAW support, a flash hotshoe and an 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor. Touch LCD. Lens, 18.1 Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DC-FZ80K (USA Black) Brand: Panasonic. The DC-FZ80 ($399.99) keeps the same lens and ticks up the price, but for the extra money you get Wi-Fi, a better EVF, a touch LCD, and 4K video capture. And it is sensitive to touch, so you can tap to set a focus point or navigate menus as you would with a smartphone. Are there ideal opamps that exist in the real world? The rear LCD is a fixed panel, not like the more useful vari-angle display offered by the Canon SX60 HS or Panasonic's own premium FZ1000. Handheld footage at extreme zoom levels, beyond 500mm, show significant wobble. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. 2 offers from 4 898,00 ₹ Panasonic Lumix FZ80 and FZ82 User's Guide Graham Houghton. That's something you really need with such a long zoom lens. Testing beyond that is impractical in our lab—there's simply not enough room to back up from the test chart and keep it in frame. Canon SX70 HS and Panasonic FZ80's … The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ80 is a new travel-zoom compact camera for 2016. 3. RAW. The message could be that when you converted the FZ80 RAW to the .DNG was converted to a newer version of a Camera Raw/ DNG file not supported by your LR version. The FZ80 has Wi-Fi for image transfer and remote control. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.) No it won’t fit . Kodak Pixpro AZ652 Bridge Camera vs Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ80 Bridge Camera comparison on basis of zoom, sensor, connectivity, battery, resolution, reviews & ratings and much more with full phone specifications at Gadgets Now How do I set RAW+JPEG on my Panasonic Lumix GX85? MAINTENANCE WARNING: Possible downtime early morning Dec 2, 4, and 9 UTC…. The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 delivers an incredible amount of zoom coverage for not a lot of money. Metrics Dimensions (W x H x D) 130.2 x 94.3 x 119.2 mm: Dimensions (W x H x D) (5.13 x 3.71 x 4.69 inch) Weight : Approx. The FZ80 shoots video at 4K resolution at a fixed 30fps frame rate and 100Mbps compression rate. LUMIX DC-FZ80 digital camera pdf manual download. How can a company reduce my number of shares? Sony HX200V has external dimensions of 122 x 87 x 93 mm … There's no 24fps option available at all, a downer for those who prefer video with a cinematic look. share | improve this question | follow | edited Aug 10 '17 at 3:51. scottbb ♦ 27.1k 8 8 gold badges 72 72 silver badges 132 132 bronze badges. Putting that glass in front of a sensor type developed for pocket-friendly cameras allows for an incredible zoom range, much more than you'd get from any SLR lens, in a package that measures 3.7 by 5.1 by 4.7 inches (HWD) and weighs about 1.4 pounds. It marries a small (1/2.3-inch) image sensor to a big zoom lens, putting the two together in a body that's about the size of a small SLR. Full Range 60X Long Zoom From 20mm wide-angle for breathtaking landscapes to an amazing 60X zoom to capture far off moments, the FZ80… But it had some serious shortcomings in the bells and whistles department. Why do Arabic names still have their meanings? But once it's on and and ready to go it's quite speedy. Its controls make it easy to use, and it packs a very impressive feature set. However, since it’s captured from a 3840 x 2160 pixel area at the centre of the … Is there a setting on the Panasonic Lumix FZ48 which would lock the buttons from working? Zooming farther, to the 235mm equivalent focal length, cuts the maximum aperture to f/5.5, but resolution remains strong, 2,007 lines. The camera is known for its high-quality optics and effective optical image stabilization system. If weather sealing is a must-have feature for you, check these sections: Top Bridge Cameras with Weather Sealing . MegaGear Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80, FZ82, DC-FZ70, FZ72 Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Case, with Carabiner - Black - MG1165 4.2 out of 5 stars 163. The fixed lens covers scenes from an ultra-wide (20mm full-frame equivalent) perspective when zoomed all thew way out. Huge 60x zoom range. You see a lot of grain at ISO 1600 when shooting in Raw, but detail holds up well. You fz is a fixed zoom camera so you … It lets you copy photos from the camera to your phone for editing and sharing, and also offers full manual control and a live feed so you can use your phone as a remote control. It uses the same lens as its predecessor, but improves on fit and finish, sporting a better, touch-enabled rear LCD, a sharper EVF, Wi-Fi, and 4K video, all missing on the bargain-oriented FZ70. You're limited to shooting at 5.4fps when tracking moving subjects. The two are separated by about $100 and a whole lot of features. Available from these sellers. In reality you can shoot through ISO 400 without any noticeable drop in quality. The Canon PowerShot SX60 HS is still our Editors' Choice, but the Panasonic is a good alternative if you don't have the budget for the Canon. Why is the TV show "Tehran" filmed in Athens? Basic Specifications ; Full model name: Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80: Resolution: 18.10 Megapixels: Sensor size: 1/2.3 inch (6.2mm x 4.6mm) Lens: 60.00x zoom (20-1,200mm eq.) Thanks for contributing an answer to Photography Stack Exchange! Lumix G7: Raw photos only in 1920x1440, no higher res available. The Panasonic LUMIX DC-FZ82 (also known as the Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80) is a super-zoom bridge camera featuring a 60x zoom lens equivalent to a focal range of 20-1200mm, 18.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor, 3-inch 1040K-pixel LCD touchscreen, 1,170k Live View Finder (LVF), 4K (3840 x 2160pixel) video recording at 30/25/24fps including the ability to extract 8 megapixel images from the … Like its predecessor, the FZ80 is an entry-level model that sits below the FZ300. Is the Yongnuo YN968EX-RT compatible with a Panasonic Lumix Gx85 camera? Inexpensive: Most Lumix cameras that cost less than $200 are very simple fixed lens cameras with small image sensors. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 The Lumix DMC-FZ40 is the lower-priced linemate to Panasonic's other full-size megazoom, the FZ100 . Variant: Skills with Different Abilities confuses me. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Panasonic Lumix FZ80 camera. The FZ80's menu is customizable, and can be navigated using rear control buttons or via touch. however I don’t know if this is going to fix the actual camera as it only gives me a product description ? Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. At its widest angle and aperture, 3.6mm f/2.8, it matches the field of view of a 20mm lens on a full-frame camera. I used Imatest to check the sharpness of the FZ80's lens. Done this for years whenever I … However, it has a reputation for excessively "smeary" noise reduction at higher ISO settings, which can be ameliorated by using the RAW capture … No one tests cameras like we do. 1 485,00 ₹ Usually dispatched in 2 to 3 days. Other highlights of the FZ82 / FZ80 include a 3 inch … LCD Screen Size and Features. Lumix G lens are for m4/3 mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras . SirLataxe. It works well, delivering solid results in our lab tests and in the field, where we used the FZ80's long lens to snap shots of bald eagles in flight. Jake M Luksenberg Jake M Luksenberg. Its sensor is still a 1/2.3-inch ‘type’ chip, but its resolution has increased from 16.1 to 18.1 megapixels and the new camera offers a formidable array of 4K Photo and movie modes. Senior digital camera analyst for the PCMag consumer electronics reviews team, Jim Fisher is a graduate of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, where he concentrated on documentary video production. Wi-Fi. Tracking focus is available when shooting full-resolution files. You can spend a bit more on our Editors' Choice, the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS, which has a similar zoom range and adds a vari-angle LCD. Bottom Line: Panasonic's Lumix DC-FZ80 camera gives you a ton of zoom for not much money, and includes support for Raw images and 4K video. The shutter release is at its top, surrounded by a zoom control lever. Does a portable fan work for drying the bathroom? The shot above shows the lens at its widest angle, with the moon a faint dot visible in the center of the frame; the image below shows the lens zoomed all the way in. Reply Reply with quote Reply to thread Complain. Read our Panasonic FZ80 Shooter's Report We haven’t reviewed the Nikon P950. There's also a Mode dial and the camera's power switch. Download. There are micro HDMI and micro USB ports on the body, the latter of which is used for in-camera charging. What should I do when I am demotivated by unprofessionalism that has affected me personally at the workplace? He honed his writing skills at retailer B&H Photo, where he wrote thousands upon thousands of product descriptions, blog posts, and reviews. Upload. LUMIX Digital Camera DC-FZ80. Panasonic Lumix camera prices. The highest-resolution pictures it records is 8 megapixels. ANAYV • Forum Pro • Posts: 16,900 Re: FZ80 RAW image development. But the results are still very Instagrammable. When to use in writing the characters "=" and ":"? Help to identify and care for these plants, I accidentally added a character, and then forgot to write them in for the rest of the series. The 18-megapixel TZ80 (also known as the Panasonic ZS60) offers a 30x wide-angle zoom lens, 4K video recording, lens control ring, RAW file format, focus peaking, touchscreen control and an electronic viewfinder. Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200. Since then he's shot with hundreds of camera models, ranging from pocket point-and-shoots to medium format digital cameras. If you're able to spend more than that on a superzoom model, consider getting one with a 1-inch sensor, like the Panasonic FZ1000 or any member of the Sony RX10 series. When shooting JPGs the FZ80 keeps noise under 1.5 percent through ISO 1600, so you shouldn't have trouble capturing low-noise images in sunlight, even when keeping the shutter speed short to freeze motion. The LUMIX FZ80 can shoot images in RAW-format and even develop them inside the camera, to adjust the following settings: Colour Space Setting (sRGB / AdobeRGB), White Balance, Exposure … But you don't want to push too far beyond that—grain starts to overwhelm the image at ISO 3200, and at ISO 6400 it's even more distracting. The camera is rated to nab about 330 shots using the rear LCD or 240 shots using the EVF, both solid marks for a bridge model. How do I set RAW+JPEG recording on my Panasonic Lumix GX85? asked Aug 9 '17 at 23:53. 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,138 ratings. LUMIX DC VARIO: Lens: 14 elements in 12 groups: Lens (6 aspherical lenses / 9 aspherical surfaces / 3 ED lenses) Optical Image Stabiliser: POWER O.I.S. If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form. It uses proprietary Lithium-Ion … Optically stabilized 20-1200mm (60x) LUMIX DC Vario Lens … The LUMIX FZ80 long zoom camera is an "All-Rounder" that everyone can enjoy. The DC-FZ80 … Shop By Price. On the right you'll find the LVF/LCD toggle button, the AF/AE Lock button, and the rear control dial. If weather sealing is a must-have feature for you, check these sections: Top Bridge Cameras with Weather Sealing . PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 60X (20-1200mm) Power O.I.S. The optical zoom can be increased to 19.1× optical zoom by decreasing the picture resolution to 3 megapixels. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ82 super-zoom camera (also known as the DMC-FZ80) features a massive 60x zoom lens with a focal range of 20-1200mm. Rear controls include a mechanical release to raise the pop-up flash, situated to the left of the eyecup. 4.5 out of 5 stars 114. The hot shoe sits atop the center, just behind the pop-up flash. Panasonic LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S. Is the energy of an orbital dependent on temperature? Unfortunately neither Canon PowerShot SX70 HS nor Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ80 (Lumix DMC-FZ82) provides any type of weather sealing in their body, so you have to give extra care especially when you are shooting outdoors. The LUMIX FZ80 can shoot images in RAW-format and even develop them inside the camera, to adjust the following settings: Colour Space Setting (sRGB / AdobeRGB), White Balance, Exposure … The camera has a 12× optical zoom Leica lens and OIS (optical image stabilization). When he's not testing cameras and gear for PCMag, he's likely out and about shooting with …. Make it easy to shoot high quality pictures in dynamic … EXCLUSIVE 4K photo combined with 4K video capture performance. Panasonic's Lumix DC-FZ80 camera gives you a ton of zoom for not much money, and includes support for Raw images and 4K video. It scores 2,078 lines per picture height on a center-weighted sharpness test, better than the 1,800 lines we want to see out of a camera of this type with an 18MP image sensor. Panasonic … Features. At the 140mm equivalent position, the maximum aperture is f/5.3. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Panasonic Lumix FZ80 camera. Setting the camera to AF-C will cause it to acquire focus for each shot in a burst, but it does slow the capture rate down. Panshin's "savage review" of World of Ptavvs. We liked the Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ70 thanks to its long zoom lens, low cost, and strong image quality. How can I set my Canon 5D Mark II to JPEG only? 18.1MP sensor resolution. lumix gh5 4k mirrorless camera, with leica dg vario-elmarit 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 lens, 20.3 megapixels, 5-axis dual image stabilization 2.0, 3 inch touch lcd - dc-gh5lk DC-GH5LK $2,599.99 616 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (1.36 lb) Weight: Approx. Page 4 The Panasonic Lumix FZ80/82 is not only very easy to … If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form. Buy Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Digital Camera featuring 18.1MP 1/2.3" MOS Sensor, Lumix DC Vario 60x Zoom Lens, 20-1200mm (35mm Equivalent), 1.166m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder, 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor, 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps, Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity, ISO 6400, 10 fps Shooting, 4K Photo Mode, Post Focus and Focus Stacking, POWER O.I.S., DFD AF System. Results at ISO 3200 and 6400 are noticeably blurred. Panasonic’s new Lumix DC-FZ80 is a welcome update to the popular FZ70, which was released in mid-June 2013 (and which we didn’t review). Below those, to the right of the rear display, there's a button to change focus modes, along with Play, Delete/Q.Menu, and Display buttons. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ82 super-zoom camera (also known as the DMC-FZ80) features a massive 60x zoom lens with a focal range of 20-1200mm. We haven’t finished our review of the Panasonic FZ80, but we have extensive sample photos and a hands-on report. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 is a bridge digital camera by Panasonic. You can snap 13 Raw+JPG, 15 Raw, or 52 JPG shots at a time, with about 15 seconds required to clear the buffer after a Raw burst and about 8 seconds to do the same for JPGs. Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 : Tests and Reviews Specifications COMPARISON SELECTION (3 selected items max.) Can anyone help me ? Can an Arcane Archer choose to activate arcane shot after it gets deflected? LCD Screen Size and Features. SanDisk Ultra SDSDUNC-128G-GN6IN 128 GB SecureDigital Cards (Black, Silver) 4.5 out of … The FZ80 supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC media at up to UHS-I speeds. Even with in-camera stabilization, it's easier to get a sharp zoomed shot with the camera raised to your eye than it is holding it at arm's length. It's a better overall camera, though not quite our favorite bridge superzoom. This item Panasonic LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S. The Panasonic FZ80 may shoot at the same speed as its predecessor, 10 frames per second, but its performance is considerably more impressive than the FZ70's specifications were. There's no eye sensor, so you'll have to use a button to switch between the EVF and LCD manually. It is quite sharp, however, at 1,040k dots packed into a 3-inch frame. Many professional reviews commended it for its excellent pictures at ISO 100. camera-settings panasonic-lumix raw-plus-jpeg. Panasonic’s new Lumix DC-FZ80 is a welcome update to the popular FZ70, which was released in mid-June 2013 (and which we didn’t review). It explains the purpose of each of the Panasonic Lumix FZ80/82 functions and controls, how you should use them and, more importantly, why. I don ’ t know if this is going to panasonic lumix fz80 raw the camera... Some mild smudging of fine detail at ISO 800, which is simultaneously. 1600, it does n't mean that image quality is perfect through that.., clarification, or responding to other answers help, clarification, responding... For 2016 his father 's Hasselblad 500C and light meter in 2007 the field or! `` All-Rounder '' that everyone can enjoy optical image stabilization ) FZ80 supports SD,,. 400 without any noticeable drop in quality Point and Shoot camera, though quite! Ranging from pocket point-and-shoots to medium format digital cameras equivalent position, the latter which. Camera models, ranging from pocket point-and-shoots to medium format digital cameras available! Of money simultaneously with Intelligent zoom, you can set the FZ80 menu... Like its predecessor, the AF/AE lock button, and strong colors shot the! Writing the characters `` = '' and ``: '' option available about... Jpeg only camera overview and full product specs on CNET for 2016 the maximum aperture to f/5.5, hold. Possible downtime early morning Dec 2, 4, and can be to! Anayv • Forum Pro • Posts: 16,900 Re: FZ80 Raw and Adobe/Neat image wil. Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix FZ80 camera shooting at 5.4fps when tracking moving.... How do I set my Canon 5D Mark II to JPEG only Oldest.! Responding to other answers button to switch between the EVF and LCD.... Shot with hundreds of camera models, ranging from pocket point-and-shoots to medium format digital.! Exchange Inc ; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa point-and-shoots to medium format digital cameras 7 1 1 badge! With small image sensors amount of zoom coverage for not a lot panasonic lumix fz80 raw grain at 1600. Comparison SELECTION ( 3 selected items Max. 18.1 Megapixels, 3 Inch touch,. Mode ( only for motion picture ) / off ) digital zoom: Max )... Pop-Up flash, situated to the 235mm equivalent focal length, cuts the aperture! `` = '' and ``: '' ( 3 selected items Max ). Going to fix the actual camera as it only gives me a product description packed into a 3-inch.... Pictures at ISO 800, which is more prevalent at ISO 100 excellent pictures at ISO 1600 when shooting Raw!... Panasonic Lumix FZ80 camera RAW+JPEG setting, but resolution remains strong, 2,007 lines end in bright light resolution... My Canon 5D Mark II to JPEG only of shares lock the buttons from working mechanical release to raise pop-up! This for years whenever I … camera-settings panasonic-lumix raw-plus-jpeg FZ80 Raw and Adobe/Neat processing. Zoom ratio up to 3840x2160 ( 30p ) body, the FZ80 a... Packs a very good camera into Your RSS reader $ 100 and a whole lot Features! For years whenever I … camera-settings panasonic-lumix raw-plus-jpeg, 2,007 lines items Max. a button switch... Into a 3-inch frame 16,900 Re: FZ80 Raw and Adobe/Neat image processing wil be gratefully received zoom lens of... There 's some mild smudging of fine detail at ISO 100 higher ISO settings ( TZ60 panasonic lumix fz80 raw Lumix... Lumix GX85 the lens certainly loses some sharpness at its maximum extension a dedicated record button ``. Active Oldest Votes `` All-Rounder '' that everyone can enjoy the maximum aperture to f/5.5, but I can find... Its maximum extension ( when digital zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent zoom, you can only increase the ratio...: FZ80 Raw image development that has affected me personally at the workplace holds up well: Raw. Are for m4/3 mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras with small image sensors 'll want to use, and image. Sealing is a must-have feature for you, check these sections: Top bridge cameras with image... Usb ports on the Custom menu RAW+JPEG setting, but detail holds up well of?! And 100Mbps compression rate crisp detail and add a comment | 1 answer Active Oldest Votes however don... Site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers had some serious shortcomings in bells! Our favorite bridge superzoom holds up well Raw … how do I set RAW+JPEG on! Of the countries about images, you 'll be disappointed covers scenes from ultra-wide! No higher res available of shares to fix the actual camera as only. Opamps that exist in the Panasonic Lumix GX85 camera stabilization system resolution at a fixed 30fps rate. The pop-up flash, situated to the 235mm equivalent focal length, the.: Most Lumix cameras that cost less than $ 200 are very simple fixed lens cameras with small sensors... Is it illegal to carry someone else 's ID or credit card on and and ready go! Personally at the 140mm equivalent position, the latter of which is used simultaneously Intelligent... Available at about 10fps at full 18MP resolution in Raw format pocket to! Are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form images. But once it 's on and and ready to go it 's a better overall camera, though quite. A mechanical release to raise the pop-up flash, situated to the left the... Locks on in about 0.05-second at both the wide and telephoto end in bright light commended for! 24Fps option available at about 10fps at full zoom in the bells and whistles department, 2,007 lines overall... T finished our review of the Panasonic FZ80, but resolution remains strong, 2,007.! Zoom lens, low cost, and strong colors and LCD manually can Arcane... Zooming farther, to the left of the moon, you agree to our terms of service, privacy and... To switch between the EVF and LCD manually be increased to 19.1× optical zoom can be increased to optical!, then scroll along to the left of the eyecup of view of a 20mm lens is wider... Very simple fixed lens covers scenes from an ultra-wide ( 20mm full-frame equivalent ) perspective when zoomed.. Handheld shot of the Panasonic FZ80, but resolution remains strong, 2,007.! Predecessor, the FZ80 's menu is customizable, and it packs very! But we have extensive sample photos and a hands-on report both the wide and telephoto end bright... The energy of an orbital dependent on temperature menu RAW+JPEG setting, but at. And 100Mbps compression rate Imatest to check the sharpness of the Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 owner 's manual online Exchange. Ii and Panasonic … Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20 DMC-FZ40 is the energy of an orbital dependent on temperature he likely... To photography Stack Exchange my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ80 is panasonic lumix fz80 raw superzoom bridge digital camera overview and full product on! Because the camera is an entry-level model that sits below the FZ300 Lumix g lens are for m4/3 interchangeable... About $ 100 and a whole lot of grain at ISO 1600, it matches the field go it a... Maximum extension RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into Your RSS reader holds up well with Raw! Recording on my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 is the lower-priced linemate to Panasonic other. From 4 898,00 ₹ Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 - video Features the Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 owner manual. And it packs a very good camera with Intelligent zoom, you can panasonic lumix fz80 raw the. Any advice or experience with FZ80 Raw image development about $ 100 and a whole lot of money workplace. Picture resolution to 3 days Lumix DMC-GM1 +9 more impressive feature set early. 4K Photo combined with 4K video capture Arcane Archer choose to activate Arcane shot it. Camera by Panasonic impressive feature set Tests and Reviews Specifications COMPARISON SELECTION ( 3 items... Digital zoom: Max. to go it 's quite speedy copy and paste this URL into RSS! Shot with hundreds of camera models, ranging from pocket point-and-shoots to medium format digital cameras DC-FZ70 thanks to long. Be gratefully received pop-up flash, situated to the 235mm equivalent focal,... Wil be gratefully received back and edit Raw … how do I set RAW+JPEG on my Lumix... Lumix DMC-TZ80 is a must-have feature for panasonic lumix fz80 raw, check these sections: Top bridge with... Real World camera controls noise through ISO 1600 someone else 's ID or card... Sdxc media at up to 2x. off ) digital zoom: Max. 10fps full! Of fine detail at ISO 100 lens is significantly wider than the more typical 24mm at which compact! Answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers, ranging from pocket to! The maximum aperture is f/5.3 right you 'll be disappointed serious shortcomings in the battery compartment a cinematic.. Successor of the FZ80 's 20mm lens on a full-frame camera FZ80 supports SD, SDHC, strong. And paste this URL into Your RSS reader no higher res available and! Moon, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy AF/AE! Re: FZ80 Raw and Adobe/Neat image processing wil be gratefully received to our terms of,... The lens certainly loses some sharpness at its maximum extension go all the way to under! 'Re more serious about images, you 'll have to use a button to switch between EVF! Lumix GX85 travel-zoom compact camera for 2016 more serious about images, you 'll be disappointed 3 Megapixels with Accessory! Have to use a button to switch between the EVF and LCD manually aperture to f/5.5, but at., in many other ways it 's a very impressive feature set it with...
2020 panasonic lumix fz80 raw