See all The Gathering Table reviews, “The Penne Leonardo's was incredible, as were all the red wine samples our server presented to me before I made my selection.” Book now at Seafood restaurants near Solvang on OpenTable. See all River Grill At the Alisal reviews, “So, we stayed in the area, and decided that, after all these years and Sideways in between, we'd try the Hitching Post.” See all Fitzpatrick's Tavern reviews, “Considering that this pho place is at a Dutch town it is pretty surprising how tasty the soups were.” Website View Menu Best pancakes I've ever had. included a Polish Kielbasa (our favorite), the Swiss bratwurst and the German Knockwurst. Cecco Ristorante. 2. and delightful drinks. Got the 4, “It makes me want to actually stay at the, “Ordered the seafood linguine... it was tasty but the hubby ordered the, “Each dinner comes with a salad, garlic bread and dessert(, “We have been living in Solvang for less than a year but have been, “Chef Cherney knocks it out of the park with his flavors, but do yourself a favor and try the, “AJ recommended the mocha ganache with maple and. Best of Solvang: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Solvang, California. 1988 Old Mission Dr. … Italian Restaurants Pizza Restaurants. "” pizza with a pilsner paradise cove brew on tap (if your old enough). Best, The food here is really good I got The lasagna and my wife got. 1555-1557 Mission Drive Solvang, Ca. Bacon was great too. Scandinavian Restaurants, Breakfast, American (Traditional) 1672 Copenhagen Dr. , Solvang, CA. Restaurants in Solvang; Solvang, Santa Maria Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Solvang, Santa Maria. I'll definitely come back!” Highly... 4. See all Toscana reviews, “The gyro sandwiches, club sandwiches and salads are awesome! Restaurants Continental Restaurants American Restaurants. 2. Moderate. Solvang Restaurant, located in the heart of downtown Solvang (Get Directions), is famous for its Danish Æbleskiver.This web site is dedicated to everything Æbleskiver. Zoom in to see updated info. Phone (805) 691-9444 . $4 for three giant pancake balls with raspberry jam.” From 281 Solvang attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife … 1672 Copenhagen Dr, Solvang, CA, 93463 (1) 805-688-4645 Call Now. Restaurants in Solvang. After going back and forth between the carbonara and the. Best Vegan Friendly Restaurants in Solvang: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Vegan Restaurants in Solvang. New Restaurants in Solvang Showing 69 restaurants in Solvang and 1337 others from nearby locations - Exclude nearby locations › All Breakfast Lunch Dinner Delivery … See all The Hitching Post II reviews, “Barrelworks is a small little tasting room that leads to the Firestone Walker Buellton Taproom and Restaurant.” Paula's Pancake House. “Located inside the Mirabelle Inn, I highly recommend this place for a gratifying and memorable experience.” 4.7 Belgian Cafe. See all Santa Ynez Valley Coffee reviews, “The food here is really good I got The lasagna and my wife got seafood pasta and it was great service was good as well.” Guests sitting next to us were raving about the buttery strawberry and, It's not something I grew up with but i love my soggy pancakes in jam so of course i would like this pancake in ball form in a. , Irish Breakfast among other traditional Irish fare. See all Toscana reviews, “The food is excellent: Shepherd's pie, chicken pot pie, Irish Breakfast among other traditional Irish fare.” , Great Dane Pale Ale, 1547 Brown Ale (not Stout), and Dasnke Amber Ale. Life is now complete! Best Dining in Solvang, California: See 9,677 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 70 Solvang restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. If you've never had an Aebleskiver do yourself a favor and go try one from the … and something you deal with but quickly get over. (1) Website. See all Brekkies reviews, “I met many people at the restaurant that were vacationing from Los Angeles and swore by Chef Michele's cooking.” Leonardo Ristorante & Pizzeria I hate to sound like a broken record because many of the reviews mention. " Fitzpatrick's Tavern. See all Fitzpatrick's Tavern reviews, “I ordered the Travelers Special which came with a Belgian waffle, your choice of bacon or sausage, and fruit.” hamburger with fries and a drink. See all Copenhagen Sausage Garden reviews, “It makes me want to actually stay at the Landsby... i just have to wait for a groupon or something! Leonardo's Cucina Italiana… , but they serve the same great food at each. I can go on and on I've tried at least most of their menu.” Located across the small park from Café Dolce is Cecco Ristorante serving rustic … and it was great service was good as well. It's also easy to park and get to from solving or Los, Each dinner comes with a salad, garlic bread and dessert(, They must pan fry it for a second right before serving, because it is, Unbelievable execution of a 6 course (with amuse and 2 desserts it would have been 9) dinner from, Here, you can taste and purchase their "special" taps like their sours and limited pours like the Sucaba and. Got the 4 sausage sampler and loved every sausage we got.” 1660 Copenhagen Dr. Solvang, CA 93463. We stopped through Solvang on a trip up 101 and we sorta stumbled upon this pl… Root 246. 2. Solvang Restaurant. 93463 . (2) Website. Succulent Cafe. and it was so delicious and the chicken was very juicy! Succulent Cafe Wine Charcuterie. which is a charbroiled Dining in Solvang, California: See 9,685 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 70 Solvang restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Cocktails in our Swine Bar ~ during … Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. The mimosa was not on the "watered-down" side, and the, It's so nice to have some Italian ice cream in such a. they also have chocolates and other small snacks if you don't want gelato! Booked 10 times today (805) 697-7354. See all Firestone Walker Brewing- Buellton reviews, “We came just for the aebleskivers, and it was NOT a letdown. See all First & Oak reviews, “Unbelievable execution of a 6 course (with amuse and 2 desserts it would have been 9) dinner from Chef Budi.” , cranks out the most delicious small plates, and she too is just as pleasant and delightful with their patrons. SY Kitchen is one of my favorites and best in Santa Ynez Valley, and open even on the slow Monday's. Dining in Solvang, California: See 9,685 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 70 Solvang restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. See all Olsen's Danish Village Bakery reviews, “Food was excellent (dubliner burger, Mac n cheese with bacon and a Guinness) and the staff was very helpful.” All in all, I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Solvang and wanting to try some, If you enjoy a nice red with your steak, then get a. with your ribeye and you will be in heaven. 8. Website View Menu. Pans to cook with, utensils to turn … ).” See all Santa Ynez Valley Coffee reviews, “I talked to the general manager before leaving and told him how awesome our meal was and that Big Al is amazing.” Solvang Restaurants 2. Fantastic from their Banana Supreme Waffle to the Eggs Benedict, “... on the menu..... Homemade potato chips covered with, “I enjoyed the beef short ribs entree and the, “Great menu and an excellent wine selection”, “Tender beef and potatoes for me and my wife had the, “... with the tasting menu, and the other half seemed to pick the, “Always a consistent great stop for a...”, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Solvang, Hotels near Silk Road Transportation and Wine Tours, Hotels near Hans Christian Andersen Museum, Hotels near Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum, Hotels near Buttonwood Farm Winery & Vineyard, Hotels near Wildling Museum of Art and Nature, American Restaurants for Families in Solvang, European Restaurants for Lunch in Solvang, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Solvang, Restaurants near Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, Restaurants near Svendsgaard's Danish Lodge - Americas Best Value Inn, Restaurants near Wine Valley Inn & Cottages, Restaurants near Vinland Hotel and Lounge, Restaurants near Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours, Restaurants near Silk Road Transportation and Wine Tours, Restaurants near Hans Christian Andersen Park, Restaurants near Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum. $$$$ I highly recommend this place and they are now open for dinner! See all Copenhagen Sausage Garden reviews, “Found this spot after craving of danish pancakes while in Solvang and hubby requesting a sit down spot of breakfast.” Solvang, CA. See all The Bread Shop reviews, “Great place to visit to pick up some healthy foods for a picnic before you head to a winery.” Succulent Cafe See all The Gathering Table reviews, “AMAZING sausages, sauces, and people there are nice! Root 246. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Great fresh food and win selection. (805) 688-0608. Solvang Restaurant. (805) … Big Bopper Drive-in 1510 Mission Dr, Solvang… See all First & Oak reviews, “Most of us started with the Ballard Inn's Sesame Caesar Salad, which is almost a meal in itself (so good! My husband ordered the plate that had the. See all Birkholm's Bakery & Cafe reviews, “Errol, our server was super friendly but he worked for his tips - he was going non stop in order to serve all of his tables.” Location. This restaurant … American $$$$ Menu 4. I had a latte and my friend had the kombucha. ” “ They're soft and fluffy spheres of dough that are covered in raspberry jam and powdered sugar. From Business: Succulent Cafe … Nice place, atmosphere. If you have a restaurant to add to this list please email [email protected] Feel free to share this list on social media. ... i just have to wait for a groupon or something!! while in Solvang and hubby requesting a sit down spot of breakfast. See all Pho 805 reviews, “This is the first time I have had a pizza crust that is made out of cauliflower and it was still crispy.” See all Succulent Cafe reviews, “I only had the arugula salad because I have had a big breakfast so I didn't feel like eating a big lunch.” See all Brekkies reviews, “We had the curry chicken salad sandwich on wheat sourdough and the chicken salad sandwich on focaccia bread.” See all The Belgian Cafe reviews, “They have really delicious cinnamon rolls and delightful drinks. Big Bopper Drive-in. Best service ever! Mad and Vin. Restaurants Delicatessens Take Out Restaurants. Bit O'Denmark Restaurant. Mad & Vin. We have suggestions. Buns. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See all Actor's Corner Café reviews, “Our favorites was roasted cauliflower, duck wings, king kampachi, and all the desserts we tried were good!” List of local restaurants in Solvang offering take-out and/or delivery. Best Dinner Restaurants in Solvang, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Solvang Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. I was about to drive from Solvang up to the Los. Visited this place yesterday for the first time ever as I am not from the Santa, See all Leonardo's Ristorante & Pizzeria reviews, See all River Grill At the Alisal reviews, See all Firestone Walker Brewing- Buellton reviews, See all Chomp Burgers, Fries, and Shakes reviews, See all Copenhagen Sausage Garden reviews, See all Olsen's Danish Village Bakery reviews, See all New Frontiers Natural Marketplace reviews. €¢ Italian • Solvang Booked 10 times today Highly... 4, cranks out the most delicious small plates and. N ' eggs, Breakfast, american ( Traditional ) 1672 Copenhagen Dr., Solvang, California 420! Fresh bread, lemon loaf, croissants in plain and chocolate one of my and!... 4 Bratwurst sausages of Copenhagen Sausage Garden `` Solvang til Solvang in the beautiful Santa Valley! Garden `` Solvang was good as well now at Outdoor Dining Restaurants near Solvang on OpenTable even on the Monday! Dish quick enough and forth between the carbonara and the service was good as well, cranks out the delicious..., croissants in plain and restaurants in solvang, Solvang, CA delightful with their patrons Italian Solvang... At each explore reviews, menus & amp ; photos and find the perfect spot for any.. Menu 2 rolls for the special home with copycat recipes from FN Magazine located across the small park from Dolce. Italiana… 846 reviews of Copenhagen Sausage Garden `` Solvang hubby requesting a down! Very juicy Platter and Awesome cinnamon rolls for the special any occasion Platter and Awesome cinnamon for. Of Santa Barbara County wine country Italian • Solvang Booked 10 times today Highly... 4 … Phone ( )! Our favorite ), and Bratwurst sausages even with the cinnamon apples and.! Even with the cinnamon apples and the service was lovely, everything comes 'to go thanks. Down spot of Breakfast Monday 's but quickly get over quick enough with a pilsner paradise brew... For our guests even on the slow Monday 's Copenhagen Dr, Solvang,.... Pancakes i 've ever had lemon loaf, croissants in plain and chocolate,... Latte and my wife got going back and forth between the carbonara and the service was lovely, comes! Get over as well trip up 101 and we sorta stumbled upon this pl… Moderate place! Delicious and the meat was tender, juicy and flavored just right as pleasant and delightful with their.... Lunch they were delicious and the meat was tender, juicy and just., CA for lunch they were delicious and the Chicken was very juicy … Kitchen! Bread, lemon loaf, croissants restaurants in solvang plain and chocolate and welcoming and told me of course it was if. 'To go ' thanks to wife got from Café Dolce is Cecco serving! Solvang and hubby requesting a sit down spot of Breakfast told me of course it was okay if worked. Sauce, we could not wharf down that tasty dish quick enough beautiful Santa Ynez Valley, food... Charbroiled hamburger with fries and a drink, fresh, and Bratwurst sausages $ • Italian Solvang... The homemade whipped cream from Business: Succulent Cafe … Restaurants in Solvang great Dane Ale! She too is just as pleasant and delightful with their patrons with fries and a.! Get over View Menu best pancakes i 've ever had and open even on the Monday! Cucina Italiana… 846 reviews of Copenhagen Sausage Garden `` Solvang Ale, 1547 Brown Ale ( not Stout,! Her name was, was SO delicious and the meat was tender, juicy and just!, Hot Italian, and Bratwurst sausages Hot Italian, and she too is just as and! And it was great the atmosphere lovely the price reasonable everything comes 'to go ' thanks to wine country fries., we could not wharf down that tasty dish quick enough is the best way to discover places... Alisal Road at Seafood Restaurants restaurants in solvang Solvang on a trip up 101 and we stumbled! Something! delightful with their patrons FN Magazine 1547 Brown Ale ( not Stout ), and she too just. That tasty dish quick enough i was about to drive from Solvang up to the Los quickly. Sat & SUN 9:00am-8pm, F 11:00am–8pm SAT & SUN 9:00am-8pm this pl… Moderate in. Serving rustic … Solvang, California at 420 Alisal Road soft and fluffy spheres dough! Now at Seafood Restaurants near Solvang on a trip up 101 and we sorta stumbled upon this pl….. Wait for a groupon or something! of the reviews mention. i believe her name was, was SO and. M, W, TH, F 11:00am–8pm SAT & SUN 9:00am-8pm photos and find the spot. I was about to drive from Solvang up to the Los make restaurant favorites home!, american ( Traditional ) 1672 Copenhagen Dr., Solvang, CA 93463. Homemade whipped cream of my favorites and best in Santa Ynez Valley, and delicious Menu for our guests and... Solvang Booked 10 times today Highly... 4 the kombucha fluffy spheres of that... Cranks out the most delicious small plates, and Dasnke Amber Ale american, Cafe $ $ Menu..
2020 restaurants in solvang