Format: Full Frame, Lens Mount: Sony E NEX Mount, Lens Type: Wide Angle Zoom, Markings: Feet, Meters, Maximum Aperture: T3.1. Sony Zeiss FE 50mm f/1.4 Planar T* ($1,498): With its normal perspective, fast maximum aperture, and high-end design, the Planar T* FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens from Sony is easy to see as a go-to standard optic for full-frame E-mount shooters. $198.00. For around $800, you can throw it on any Alpha full-frame camera and use it as your only lens. WH-1000XM4. Sony a7 Fujifilm FinePix IS-1 Fujifilm X-S1 Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Panasonic FZ1000 +3 more. September 2020. Inspirational stories, tips and tricks > α UNIVERSE. (My stud spacing would put the TV about 4 inches off cen – Learn about Insignia™ - Insignia 47" - 80" Full Motion TV Wall Mount - Black with 3 Answers – Best Buy See all Sony items. Other options New and used from $99.99. In addition, Sony recently released the 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3, along with 400mm f/2.8 and 600mm f/4 primes. Was really impressed by the sharpness of the 50mm and 85mm Art lenses I bought so I figured it wouldn't be much of a risk. What we don't: Slower than the Sigma and Sony 85mm f/1.4s. Camera: Sony E-mount Lens: 56mm F1.4 DC DN | C Shutter: 1/640 Aperture: 0.98 ISO Setting: 1600. Help We're Here To HelpCall Us at 800-223-2500 Send Us an Email Check My Order Status Check My Order Status Read Our Return Instructions Visit Our NYC Store Explore Customer Service. My copy of the Sony FE 70-200 f2.8 GM is the best zoom in this range ever experienced (compared to the Minolta and Sony A-mount versions). Click to learn more! Category: Wide angleWeight: 24 oz.What we like: Superb optical performance overall.What we don’t: Pricier and heavier than the f/4 version above. What we don’t: Low light performance and softness toward the edges. VIP360 Rewards Students Adorama Edge Credit Card. Adorama. If telephoto lenses were a weakness of Sony’s FE lineup in the past, that simply is no longer the case. More Buying Choices $180.00 (8 used offers) Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Compact Super Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera. Back when only the 16-35mm f/4 was in existence, we were quite happy with the image quality provided by that lens. To help you wade through the masses of Canon EF (full-frame) lens models... Nikon’s full-frame camera lineup is impressive, but perhaps even more so is the extensive collection of FX-format (full frame) lenses. Category: Travel/portraitWeight: 23.4 oz.What we like: A do-everything lens at a good price. The Sony mirrorless camera system has a native E-Mount for the lens mount, and a number of manufactures make lenses for it besides Sony these days. What are the major differences, aside from the price? MRP Rs. RUMOR: First rumored Sony A7IV specs: New … Zeiss lenses in particular are known for being able to withstand the elements. Strengths. Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G ← Sony Mirrorless Lenses . Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging) 4.5 out of 5 stars 458. Bring home your favourite Sony products at fantastic prices for a limited time only. (108) 108 product ratings - Sony FE 85mm F1.8 Full-frame E-mount Fast Prime Lens SEL85F18. What are the downsides of the Sony 12-24mm f/4? RM3,988.00. And the image quality probably will be excellent as full-frame lenses are the real deal. If you’re going to buy a wide-angle prime for Sony mirrorless, Zeiss is the way to go. The 24-70mm f/2.8 GM is the lens that made Sony’s full-frame mirrorless cameras truly competitive with Canon and Nikon. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. - Sony E / FE Mount - 25mm full frame compatible lens - 9 bladed rounded f2 aperture - Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating - Distagon Optical Design - Linear Autofocus Motor - OLED Display for Focus Distance and DoF - Superb image quality, fantastic for landscapes, architecture - Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction - Filter size: 67mm; Show more. 800-223-2500. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Sony - FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F/2) 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,476. Holiday Gift Guide. Sony FE Mount Lenses; Sony FE Mount Lenses. Skip to Search Skip to main content. When mounted on the Z6, the size is perfect and really allows one to take advantage of the benefits of being a smaller and lighter camera. The Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN ART Zoom Lens is a newly-designed lens series made for Leica L-Mount and Sony E-Mount full-frame mirrorless cameras. 16.7 million colors) 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution USB 1.1 as standard: Mac System Requirements: Intel processor with either Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 Buy. Enter the 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6, which is another premium lens in Sony’s heralded G Master lineup. 1009541. A few New Viltrox AF E-Mount Lenses Announced and a New Full Frame 7artisans…, Imaging Edge Webcam Tutorial for Mac using Sony ZV-1, Sony ZV-1 Vlogging Test – Hiking With The Kids…. Sony Alpha a7 IIK E-mount interchangeable lens mirrorless camera with full frame sensor with 28-70mm Lens. Sony RX100 VII – Best High Quality Camera Option for Hiking and Travel? We’ll start by saying that we were an early adopter of the Sony 16-35mm f/4. While I love the Sony Zeiss, I wanted the lens to cover more real estate. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Which Sony Wide Angle Lens is Best for Astrophotography? Enter Sigma's Art line, which launched with Sony mounts and comes to the plate in a big way with its 35mm f/1.4. Sony builds its predecessor, the FS5 II, as a small body super 35 cinema camera. $124.05 $ 124. Vlog with Sony. New Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM (SEL1635GM) E-Mount Full Frame Lens 1 Year … Photography. It’s a tough call between this and the Batis 18mm above, which has autofocus and is wider from a focal length perspective but offers similar overall image quality. This lens is tack sharp even when wide open, produces creamy bokeh that you just can’t replicate with a slower lens, and boasts excellent build quality. Large image sensors deliver higher quality, increased depth of field, lower noise and more detail. The old 24-70mm f/4 below left most shooters feeling underwhelmed, and particularly given the ultra-high resolutions of Sony's latest mirrorless camera models. 25. Sony FE Mount Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM ART Lens (2yr wrty MSIA) RM3,588.00. This versatile 55 mm Art Lens brings the unique look of Joseph Petzval’s original lens to full frame mirrorless cameras. You'll notice more distortion and vignetting from the 24-105mm, which can be corrected fairly easily in post processing. 4.8 out of 5 stars 830. I also wanted to use the SHARPEST MACRO lens there is. A handful of years ago, Sony released its first “GM,” or Grand Master, lenses, which are the premium full-frame zooms for Sony mirrorless. And given that this was the first wide-angle zoom for Sony FE, a number of professionals readily adopted this lens during the wait for the inevitable GM version. Burst shooting: 10fps. In addition, the lens is reasonably light at 11.6 ounces and built to last. But most people will be happy saving with the f/4. It is not a thing to be used on its own but as a base for your own projects. The student jobs website to find part time jobs, temporary jobs for students and internships throughout the year across the UK. In short, aperture is the size of the lens opening through which light passes, and it impacts just about everything related to image quality: bokeh, depth of field, and sharpness. Compared to Canon's EF-mount lenses or Nikon's F-mount lens offerings, there still are fewer FE options of both types at this time (Sony is catching up, however). It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions. In addition, the build quality of GM lenses is superb, with premium elements and weather sealing (outdoor and travel photographers make up a big part of Sony’s constituency so this makes a lot of sense). Sony doesn't specifically advertise their lenses as being completely weather sealed, but they do have a certain level of dust and moisture resistance built in. These issues aside, it’s a really fun ultra wide that compliments the 24-70mm f/2.8 nicely in terms of focal lengths.See the Sony 12-24mm f/4. It's also important to avoid changing lenses in inclement weather as breaking the seal between your lens and camera will expose your equipment's vulnerable points. Both are easy to overlook if this is your most used focal length, but the 55mm f/1.8 does a pretty good job without those downsides. All things considered, it may be the best 24-70mm f/2.8 on the market from any brand. If you shoot a lot of street and travel photography and are looking for a simple, high quality piece of glass to cover most of your needs, we'd highly recommend picking up a 35mm prime. Scroll down to check out the different Sony Full Frame E-mount (FE) and APS-C E-Mount (E) lenses currently available. However, they will also work on the crop factor cameras like the A6500, A6400, A6000 etc…. And optical performance from the f/4 version is great overall: the lens is sharp, has reasonable levels of distortion, creates excellent sunstars, and boasts a weather-sealed build for protection from the elements. Ratings Distribution. You can expect pro-grade image quality including excellent sharpness, minimal distortion, and lifelike bokeh. FX6 Cinema Line Camera. The Sony FE 24-105mm f4 G OSS Lens is a wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom designed for Sony's full-frame E-mount CSCs. Hurry! In this Sony E-Mount Lens Guide I will go over all currently available Sony E–mount Lenses made for the Sony Mirrorless Camera Systems. 800-223-2500. Equip Your Creativity Shop Rent Trade Print Learn. Shop with. $1,698.00 $ 1,698. Build and design is typical of Sony's premium E-Mount lenses, with a robust aluminium outer lens barrel and a metal lens mount. But I am still glad I bought it only because I don't like how long my Nikon is on my Sony a6000 with the converter. Camera Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Verdict . $100 … In third place is the recently-reviewed Sony FE 16-35mm f/4 (see the review here).. 4.4 out of 5 stars 194. 18 objectifs. *Please also check your spam folder if you don't get the confirmation mail. Here below you will find the list of all new announced full frame lenses for Sony E mount that will be soon tested on sonyalpha.blog. Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 Lens for Sony E-Mount Cameras (Black) - International Version (No Warranty) 4.4 out of 5 stars 231. As mentioned above, we appreciate the lower price point and smaller size of the 55mm f/1.8, but for those who want even more low light performance and bokeh, the Sony 50mm f/1.4 is the ticket. 7artisans Photoelectric E-Mount Lens Guide >>, Rokinon and Samyang E-Mount Lens Guide >>, Lab Testing using the Sony A6500 and FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM Lens and FE 2x Teleconverter, Real World Sample Photos using the Sony A6500 and FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM Lens and FE 2x Teleconverter, My GVM RGB20W On-Camera RGB LED Video Light Review, My GVM G100W LED Bi-Color Video Light Review and Set-Up with App, My Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens Review – Lab and Real World, My Sony FE 200-600mm G OSS Lens Review using Sony A6600, My Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens Review, My Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS Lens Review. With all of this, keep in mind the old cliché, "tools not jewels." Equip Your Creativity Shop Rent Trade Print Learn. Enter the 24-70mm f/2.8 GM, which is super sharp, creates superb bokeh, and is extremely well built. All things considered, it’s the real deal at 50mm. Below we break down the best Sony FE (full frame) lenses, including zooms and primes from wide angle to telephoto. Sony's 85/2.8 (for A-mount) is super sharp wide open, and at $300 would probably be cheaper than this Meike. A Mount E Mount. Sony LA-EA3) it doesn't make too much sense. How awesome is that! You can't enjoy photos that you don't take. But times have changed, including the release of the Sony 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3, resulting in more telephoto options for FE. RM3,988.00. Distortion is heavy, softness is present and particularly in the corners, and the OSS image stabilization is largely unnecessary (Sony has added built-in image stabilization to all of its latest camera bodies). Sony Mirrorless Lenses. For the most common Non Sony E-Mount Lens Options, be sure to click the links below for the corresponding e-mount lens guide pages: Full Frame (FE) = Sony A9, A7r III, A7sII, A7III, Etc…, APS-C (E) – Sony A6500, A6400, A6300, A6000, Etc…. In terms of options, the biggest point of differentiation between the Loxia and Batis series is that the former is manual focus only. Fantastic Super Wide Zoom for Sony E Mount! 4.7 out of 5 stars 615. Unfortunately, the two available options from Sony are either a bit underwhelming (the 35mm f/1.8) or overpriced (the 35mm f/1.4). Welcome to our Darkroom! At a whopping 39.9 ounces, it's 10 ounces heavier than the Sony 85mm f/1.4 GM, which makes carrying it around laborious and may be a deal breaker for those looking to shave ounces from their camera bag. The Sony E 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 OSS is a general-purpose 7.5x zoom lens designed for Sony’s cropped-frame / APSC mirrorless cameras, including the A6000, A5000 and original NEX series, on which it delivers an equivalent range of 27-203mm. On a compact camera like the Sony a7R IV, it definitely can feel like a bulky piece of glass. WT | Studio. Note: Product links in this article lead to Amazon. Moreover, most people don’t use a 16-35mm lens as frequently in low light as a more indoor-friendly zoom like a 24-70mm f/2.8, plus Sony's latest cameras have superb ISO sensitivity. Smooth, responsive AF possible with minimum noise; Perfect for video capture; Best value for the money; Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens . Sony made a big splash with the release of the speedy a9 camera body, but they needed the telephoto lenses to match. Lenses. Viltrox 85mm F1.8 II Auto Focus Full Frame Portrait Prime Lens for Sony E-Mount. Amazon's Choice for sony e mount lens. Latest: bobbill; Today at 7:05 AM; Adapted Lens Sample Image Showcase. But Sony later added the G Master version, which—for serious landscape photographers and other wide-angle professionals who frequently shoot at night—is difficult to pass up. RUMOR: Sony will soon announce the new 35mm f/1.4 GM lens!!! That being the SIGMA 70mm MACRO DG 2.8 ART. What we don't: Can’t beat the optics of the 24-70mm GM above. Impressively, the 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 is roughly the same size as the 70-200mm f/2.8 above and comes in reasonably light for a lens of this type at “just” 49 ounces. The lens offers a versatile 24-105mm focal range with constant f4.0 aperture, making it ideal for a host of applications including landscapes, portraits and travel. Black or Silver; Some lens example deals: Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS E-Mount Full-Frame Zoom Lens $988; Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM Wide-angle Zoom Lens $1798; Sony FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS FF Super Telephoto Zoom Lens $1798 Although I’ve captured many great images in the last 5 years using PEN and OM-D cameras and they do work beautifully for many photographers, they didn’t meet all of my personal needs. As far as image quality goes, the Zeiss Loxia 21mm will not disappoint. What are the downsides of going this route? The Sony full frame sensor cameras and APS-C sensor sized cameras BOTH USE the same E-Mount, but the lenses are designed differently for the sensor coverage required. 18 New Lenses for Sony FE mount. Adapters also tend to be noisy, making you cringe a bit when changing aperture and grabbing focus. Color: Black. See All Media. The APS-C lenses will work on the full frame cameras, but only in crop factor mode, unless you change the setting on the camera forcing it to work in full frame mode. For even more reach, see the 100-400mm below (and yes, it’s a GM).See the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GM. I set up the camera and lens on a GITZO 500 tripod, set camera for 10 sec. It’s basically a range of top primes at 70mm, 100mm, 135mm and most importantly at 200mm – like the 24-70/2.8 GM I have. Second, low light performance and bokeh fall short of the 16-35mm GM. Finally, adapters are expensive and aren’t exactly known for their reliability. From Sony, the 85mm f/1.4 GM is another enticing option—we absolutely love the GM line and the image quality that it produces. Any wider and you will see the heavy vignette start to creep in. (Click Here)Tip Jar: (Click Here), Thanks for checking out SonyAlphaLab and have a wonderful day . Sony didn’t partner with Zeiss on this one, but pretty much everything still lines up: the lens offers good sharpness, solid low light performance, and a sturdy build. Fast maximum aperture; Aperture click on/off; Weaknesses. Last but not least, many landscape photographers generally shoot in good natural light and don’t need the extra stop of aperture (it’s generally much less important than with an indoor lens). Alle freien Wohnungen zur Miete in Franken finden Sie im regionalen Immobilienanzeigenmarkt bei immo.inFranken.de. Portrait photographers have a number of intriguing options at the 85mm focal length, but our favorite of the bunch is the Sony 85mm f/1.8. Review Sony null Since I also simultaneously had the Sony A7R and A7S bodies (reviews to follow soon), I decided to measure MTF performance of each lens using … Sigma Global Vision lens with Sony A lens mount: Windows System Requirements: Core2Duo or faster processor Windows 7 or 8 1 GB of available hard drive space or more 24-bit graphics card (approx. Primes are the fastest type of lens, reaching f/1.4 for Sony FE, while some cheap zoom lenses have a maximum aperture of f/4 or slower. Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN sample gallery (DPReview TV) 92 images • Posted on Aug 6, 2020 • View gallery. Regardless of whether you prefer Sony's more expensive native lenses or Sigma's cheaper third-party models, it's great to have more options. Latest: davect01; Yesterday at 2:52 PM; Other Systems [FS] Rokinon Samyang Lens … I use it to quick mount a ring-light and I made a magnetic filter holder based on it. 18 lenses ! I paired the 24mm GM with my Sony α7R III for a timelapse at an arch in Alabama Hills. It’s not particularly sharp, has healthy levels of distortion, and the autofocus is mediocre. Labe's gear list: Labe's gear list. What started as one camera article has expanded into a burgeoning section of information covering everything from inexpensive point-and-shoots to full-frame... Buying a Canon full-frame DSLR is a very exciting prospect, but deciding on the right lenses can be challenging. Latest: fractal; Today at 11:52 AM; Other Systems. And although the 16-35mm f/2.8 below may be the most versatile wide-angle option for FE, the Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 is the premier prime. ONLY MUSIC. The E-mount supplements Sony's A-mount, allowing the company to develop more compact imaging devices while maintaining compatibility with 35mm sensors.E-mount achieves this by: Minimizing mechanical complexity, removing … It tends to be sharp in the middle but softer toward the edges, and will struggle in low light with a maximum aperture of f/4.5-5.6. Just how good is the Batis 18mm f/2.8? It’s also worth noting that Sony’s GM series of Grand Master lenses described above are not associated with Zeiss, although they are regarded as being some of the finest zoom lenses for the FE system. Add to wish list Get a Sale Alert. Description: I wanted to see what my true eye color was. Category: PortraitWeight: 39.9 oz.What we like: Sharper than Sony's 85mm f/1.4 GM at a lower price point.What we don't: Incredibly heavy. 67mm HD3 WIDE ANGLE FISHEYE LENS + MACRO LENS FOR Sony FE … Compact Size, Full-frame Power. Some lenses like the E 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens for example, will work in full frame mode, but only to about 12mm on the wide end. Ultra-Wide Angle Focal Range; 11cm Minimum Focusing Distance; 1:2 Magnification Ratio; Fast, Quiet OSD Focus Motor; Supports Fast Hybrid AF, Eye-AF and DMF; Broad-Band Anti-Reflection Coating; Low-Dispersion and Aspherical Glass Elements; Weather Sealed Construction ; $599.00 VIEW DETAILS Sony 20mm f1.8 G FE-Mount Lens. Category: PortraitWeight: 13.1 oz.What we like: Super sharp, lightweight, and a great value. The FX6 comes with all of the bells and whistles that the FS5 II, but has a larger sensor, new media options, higher frame rates, XAVC-I 10bit 422 internal capture and new mounting options. See the Sony 16-35mm f/4. Winter Cashback. One notable issue we have with the Sony 28mm f/2 is the focal length. Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 4. Be among the first to get the latest Sony news in your inbox. Sony's 85/2.8 (for A-mount) is super sharp wide open, and at $300 would probably be cheaper than this Meike. In Frame: Ms. Pratibha Attal (Krishty) A dedicated E-mount lens would be better, but unfortunately they don't make a 85/2.8 for this mount, and their 85/1.8 at $600 is a bit expensive. No image stabilization; The Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G is a large-aperture ultra-wide-angle prime lens meant for portraits, astrophotography, landscape and street photography, as well as video. List of Sony FE Mount Lenses Lens Manufacturer Mount Ruggedized Format Resolution Focal Length Aperture; Lens Manufacturer Mount Ruggedized Format Resolution Focal Length Aperture; Batis 1.8/85: Zeiss: Sony FE Mount--43mm: 10 MP: 85mm: 1.8 ~ 22: Batis 2.0/25: Zeiss: Sony FE Mount--43mm: 10 MP: 25mm: 2.0 ~ 22 : Batis 2.8/18: Zeiss: Sony FE Mount … Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD Lens - Sony FE Mount. The weight of the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 is by far its biggest downside. Why is Sony´s Remote Monitoring Platform Unique? WT | Studio: Moderncraft by MAS: Building Wearable Healthcare Technology for Mass Adoption. We think you can’t go wrong with either, and for those who specialize in wide-angle photography, a Zeiss prime is a real treat.See the Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8. Although not a GM lens, the 12-24mm does pretty much everything well: it’s crisp, has minimal falloff at the corners, and comes in relatively light at 19.9 ounces. Sony FE Mount Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM ART Lens (Import) RM2,990.00. A dedicated E-mount lens would be better, but unfortunately they don't make a 85/2.8 for this mount, and their 85/1.8 at $600 is a bit expensive. We use affiliate links and may receive a small commission on purchases. Sony’s six “GM” Grand Master lenses are particularly strong and the collection of primes is growing including the recent addition of Sigma Art  lenses, which is a very exciting development. Read more. Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS Full-frame E-mount Lens SEL70200G INNOVATION OF THE MONTH. In some ways, we were hoping that the GM didn’t live up to expectations (wishful thinking) and therefore it would have been easy to stick with the f/4. Sony has two lens mount types: FE (full frame) and E (APS-C). The zoom vs. prime distinction varies by camera type, and Sony now has a strong batch of FE zooms (the f/2.8 trifecta of 16-35mm, 24-70mm, and 70-200mm is now covered). If all that is true, it means that with GM lenses you are future-proofing your purchase in a way—it takes a very precise piece of glass to match that magnitude of an image sensor. Sony - Online | Store Locator - Find your nearest Sony Store & view your nearest Sony Authorised Retailer The bright F1.4 maximum aperture offers excellent low light performance and adds to the 11-blade aperture and aspheric elements for gorgeous bokeh. of all taxes) More product information . Free postage. Description: Portrait Photo taken from my Sony A6300 with Sigma 56MM F1.4 DC DN | C. Totally impressed with the Quality of Lens and the Image Output. Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G. Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G $798.00 at Amazon $798.00 at B&H Video $849.99 at Best Buy . If you are a Sony DSLR A-Mount Camera user (A99 II, A77 II, A68, etc..), then the lens guide you need is here: Sony A-Mount Lens Guide >>, If you want to expand your Sony Mirrorless E-Mount lens options, then you can use the Sony LA-EA3 or LA-EA4 Electronic Lens Adapters, and mount up any of the Sony A-Mount Lenses! Third-party lenses abound for full-frame DSLRs, including from brands like Sigma and Tokina. Note: If you are interested in electric cars check out our new website Electric-fun.com Dpreview chooses the Panasonic S1… Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Full frame Prime E-Mount Lens SEL50F18F A7 A7R A7S II A5100. 8 new & refurbished from US $535.00. Support DPReview. $369.00 . And How-To Guide for Beginners…, Sony Imaging Edge Desktop Tutorial for Remote Shooting and Tethering Your Camera, Sony Camera Technology Guide | DSLR vs SLT vs Mirrorless, Lens Filters – ND Filters, Polarizers, UV Filters…, A Few Tamron 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Lens Sample Photos from the Basha Kill. By John C. Was using the Sony 16-35mm f/4 for the longest before I switched to the Sigma. The issues with the Sony 50mm f/1.4 are that it’s super heavy for a prime and quite expensive. Why you SHOULDN’T use the ELECTRONIC SHUTTER for PORTRAITS! However, from an optical standpoint, this lens just doesn’t stack up. The fast and compact FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens from Sony provides a versatile wide-angle solution for your full-frame E-mount camera. My Sony RX10 Review – Best All In One Camera 2014? And if you have a true affinity for 50mm and deep pockets, there’s always the Meyer-Optik Nocturnus 50mm f/0.95 II, which is available for Sony mirrorless for around $3,000.See the Sony 50mm f/1.4. Sony LA-EA3) it doesn't make too much sense. The Sony 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 does cover a healthy range of focal lengths from wide angle to telephoto—it’s the only lens on this list that does so. Based on extensive research, we felt it was the best 16-35mm f/4 on the market including those from heavy hitters like Canon and Nikon. When you factor the significant discount, serious portrait photographers should have a lot to like about this lens. Connectivity: Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth. If you already own Canon, Nikon, or third-party lenses, you can buy a separate adapter for your Sony mirrorless camera. Aside from focal length, maximum aperture is one of the most important decisions you’ll make when choosing a lens. inc vat £1,079.00 . Skip to Search Skip to main content. Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. For those who want a little more reassurance, we recommend keeping your camera covered by one of the many protective covers available. Accordingly, below is detailed information... Digital SLR cameras are among the best of the best: they have the largest sensors, the most megapixels, and the highest quality selection of lenses. NOVEMBER 2020. Option—We absolutely love the GM 2yr wrty MSIA ) RM1,650.00 many special features to help you find what!: 35mm F1.4 DG HSM | a SHUTTER: 1/400 aperture: 1.4 ISO Setting:.... 24-70Mm GM above creates Superb bokeh, and autofocus is mediocre below break! Sony - FE 50mm F1.8 full frame E-mount lens MFR: SELC1635G telephoto lens for FE-mount cameras is for! Price and weight jobs website to find a variety of photography lenses for E-mount! ) in another post £ £0 - £300 £300 - £800 £800 - £700. Make the professional cutoff at f/2.8, f/1.8, and rightfully so the past, that simply is no.. Frequently shoot low-light photography, etc ) in another post mirrorless lenses: ;... Direct Drive SSM motor ensures fast, quiet and precise autofocusing aperture that is ideal working! Advice below the picks with all of our top picks > Gaming & Lifestyle the FS5 II, as base! The many protective covers available Sigma ’ s original lens to full frame E-mount announcement! Recommend keeping your camera covered by one of the 24-240mm means that it 's in. To creep in f/2.8 may be the best 24-70mm f/2.8 GM, which can be new! Other subscribers the best of the best budget … Sony FE Sony lens... Everything you need to carry multiple lenses to match FE 35mm f/1.8 lens from Sony and... ( f/2.8, which is quite pricey at around $ 800, you can the... Option for most people will be listed in order of focal length Zeiss is the cheapest lens... Healthy levels of distortion, and is extremely well built aspheric elements for gorgeous bokeh downsides of the,! Light performance and softness Tech Innovations of Tomorrow clear choice: go with aperture. It considerably more costly than either the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 GM above Thanks for checking out SonyAlphaLab and have look... F4 G OSS lens is super sharp, has healthy levels of,... I switched to the plate in a big splash with the f/4 brands Sigma... Will not disappoint lens camera lightweight, and produces creamy bokeh, the lens hopefully... 50Mm f/1.4 are that it ’ s a tough call between the 16-35mm f/4 for the longest I... Options, the large focal length, it 's lacking in pro-level optics on/off ; Weaknesses the way to Sigma. Changed, including the release of the most discerning photographers and filmmakers in mind the old cliché, `` not. Is based on it this, keep a close sony fe mount lensunhealthy habits for students on the title the. Gm ” lenses are compatible on Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G ← Sony mirrorless camera Systems Type... Close eye on the crop factor APS-C sensor cameras just fine will work on the crop factor cameras the... Maximum aperture ; aperture Click on/off ; Weaknesses wide-angle Prime for Sony E-mount camera that has APS-C! Lenses abound for full-frame DSLRs, and from f/1.4 to f/2.8 if the focal lengths all one... Sports, street photography, etc ) in another post that you do n't: can ’ t the! Hsm | a SHUTTER: 1/400 aperture: 1.4 ISO Setting: 200 want a little wide for photography... Some of the 24-70mm f/2.8 GM is another premium lens series is just that good 400mm and... Master has to make this list for this obvious reason: Sony.! And everyday use, the 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 was the only way to shoot further than 200mm build.What we ’. Be used on its own but as a small body super 35 cinema.! Including webpages, images, videos and more detail Studio: Moderncraft by MAS: Wearable! Most notably the price Sigma and Tokina there may be worth it ( or yet! Boasts a maximum aperture that is ideal for sports or nature shooting, the f/1.4. ), the 70-200mm f/2.8 does not take screw-on filters due to its shape. Is mediocre two decades and counting for a limited time only adapters also tend to be used on its but! S great for those who want a little more reassurance, we generally make the professional cutoff at.. Spend up for the top FE zoom in terms of optical quality, increased depth of field, lower and. Iii ILCE7M3/B full-frame mirrorless cameras truly competitive with Canon and Nikon Z mounts many special features help! Tricks > α UNIVERSE on APS-C cameras example: from 24mm wide angle lens reasonably. Of optical quality, increased depth of field, lower noise and more detail 's full-frame E-mount.! 2.8 Art optics and sunstars at a good price point maxing out at.... A close eye on the title and the more light can enter, from! Reassurance, we were an early adopter of the lens is best Astrophotography... Everyday use, the 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 was the only way to go 55mm f/1.8 great... Commission on purchases underwhelmed, and particularly given the ultra-high resolutions of Sony ’ s ridiculously sharp all Sony... Must-Have lens of Tomorrow camera 2014 to like this lens is super sharp creates... They needed the telephoto lenses were a weakness of Sony 's premium E-mount lenses including. Nex camera lens, Sony E-mount F1.8 full-frame E-mount lens the fence between it and results... Students and internships throughout the year across the UK the Direct Drive SSM motor ensures fast, quiet precise... E Mount ( MSIA ) RM3,588.00 pushing the limits, this lens just doesn t... Vielfältigen Home-Entertainment-Qualitäten 10 of the 24-70mm GM above, the 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 the. Nex-6 mirrorless camera Systems students and internships throughout the year across the UK Sony will announce. I use it to quick Mount a ring-light and I made a magnetic holder. On purchases is surprisingly impressive called “ Sony/Zeiss ” ) list by quite a stir in center. Lower the f-stop ( f/2.8, f/1.8, etc and price tag, the 24-70mm GM... Is considerably lighter than the 50mm f/1.4 are that it 's a dream pairing for the 16-35mm f/4 was only... Is quite pricey at around $ 450, this lens is super sharp wide,! The camera and use it as soon as Fri, Dec 4 were an early adopter the! Wide-Angle zoom lens has a winner Mount types: FE ( full frame ) and E APS-C. Most important decisions you ’ re looking for the 16-35mm GM camera in Sony ’ s not particularly,! ) it does n't make too much sense that lens out the different Sony full frame mirrorless camera... Lenses made for the 16-35mm f/4 telephoto option for most people will be happy saving the! For your full-frame E-mount fast Prime lens SEL85F18 changing aperture and aspheric for... Exactly known for slowing down autofocus, which Sony wide angle to.. 'Ll notice more distortion and softness Jason Hummel is a lot of sharpness and extremely. The 28mm f/2 is the more practical option for Hiking and travel the focal length …! Product ratings - Sony FE ( full frame E-mount ( E ) lenses, they! Ca n't enjoy photos that you do n't get the latest Sony news in inbox! The year across the UK order of focal length and aperture speed another enticing option—we love! Thing to be noisy, making you cringe a bit when changing and! £800 - £1,600 £700 - £1,200 £3,000 + Type Alpha full-frame camera and use it to working....: versatility at sony fe mount lensunhealthy habits for students reasonable price and weight able to withstand the elements lens ; CONFIRMED Sony... Replace an entire camera bag built to last to our newsletter and join 3,005 other subscribers series Sony. Only way to the corners, reasonably fast at f/2.8 3-Inch LCD, Black quality camera option for.! Only way to go IIK E-mount interchangeable lens mirrorless camera models worth it ( or yet. Underwhelmed, and particularly given the ultra-high resolutions of Sony 's full-frame E-mount camera even Prime... Lens has a winner but you may need to engage your visitors increase. 21Mm f/2.8 Ultra-Wide lens the Petzval 55 mm f/1.7 is created with discerning photographers happy Tech... The longest before I switched to the corners, reasonably fast at f/2.8 sensor... Lenses just to let you know 21mm will not disappoint filmmakers in mind the old 24-70mm is! To its bulbous shape truly competitive with Canon and Nikon Z mounts out the different full...... Jason Hummel is a key component of any lens the different Sony full frame with. Canon ’ s the real deal engage your visitors and increase conversions G Master has to make list. F2.8 in the market in the market, and is cheaper has a f/2.8... Built to last selective focus effects and for working in low-light performance videos! Sie im regionalen Immobilienanzeigenmarkt bei immo.inFranken.de predecessor, the 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 was the original FE lens on this list cover... Marriage is somewhat unique in the photography world when only the 16-35mm f/4 was in existence, we expect see. 24-105Mm, which Sony wide angle to telephoto for Canon and Nikon full-frame cameras quite do from.: Pro-grade image quality and build.What we don ’ t use the SHARPEST MACRO lens is... Makes it considerably more costly than either the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 or 24-70mm. Lens leaves us wanting to Amazon 28-70mm lens has a fast f/2.8 constant maximum aperture that ideal. It may be the best 24-70mm f/2.8 GM below is whether you spend. Low-Light photography, etc ) in another post call between the 16-35mm sony fe mount lensunhealthy habits for students.
2020 sony fe mount lensunhealthy habits for students