[C# G# F# F#m] Chords for Ball and Chain-Social Distortion Lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Ball and Chain Social Distortion Social Distortion - Ball And Chain (live) Lead Guitar: Mike Ness Rhythm Guitar: For some reason the CD version sounds different than off their live CD so this is for the live version. Social Distortion - Ball And Chain (Official) official by Social Distortion with free online tab player, speed control and loop. HERE'S HOW TO GET THE TAB: Join my Patreon Team! C G F C and I'm singing to myself, there's got to be another way Chorus C G F C Take away, take away, take away this ball and chain, C G F C cause I'm sick and I'm tired, and I can't take anymore pain, C G F C Take away, take away, never to return again C G F … Correct version. Chords Diagrams. Ball And Chain Tab by Social Distortion with free online tab player. Ball And Chain chords by Social Distortion with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Songs. One of the all time greats. in C G F C Take away, take away, take away, hey.... Take away this ball and chain Well I've searched, and I've searched, to find the perfect life A brand new car, and a brand new suit, I even got me a little wife But wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there You can run all your life, but not go anywhere C (azchords.com), VERSE 2 Well, I searched and I searched to find the perfect life. 0. One of the all time greats. Submit Tab. 231,325 views, added to favorites 3,844 times. Played in the same tune as Social Distortion!!! You can run all your life, but never go anywhere. play their songs; [C# G# F#] Chords for Social Distortion - Ball and Chain with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Highlighted Show chords diagrams. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. But wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there. Favorites. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Chords Diagrams. Ball And Chain chords. Guitar Tabs Universe 2x C# G# F# C# with 4x C# G# F# C# Well 3x C# G# F# C# Take a way, take away, Take away this ball and chain I'm lonely and I'm tired And I can't take any more pain Take away, take away Never to return again Take away, take away Take away this ball and chain 2x C# G# F# C# 4x C# G# F# C# Well (guitartabs.cc), Ball and Chain Social Distortion nobody could really get this song right so i decided to tab it myself Social Distortion Ball and Chain Standard tuning Chords: A x0222x E 022100 D 2xx23x (i dont actually know the name of this chord but it is a form of D. if you dont want to make it easier just play xxx23x A2 xxx22x the strumming is in that order intro: [A] [E] [D] [A2] verses are the same [A] well its been 10 years and a [E]thousand tears and [D]look at the mess im [A2]in [A]a broken (guitartabs.cc), I have seen this so many times as D A G D....but if you listen and play with the song it has to be C# Ab F# C# in a standard tune. She's A Knockout. Ball and Chain Social Distortion nobody could really get this song right so i decided to tab it myself Social Distortion Ball and Chain Standard tuning Chords: A x0222x E 022100 D 2xx23x (i dont actually know the name of this chord but it is a form of D. if you dont want to make it easier just play xxx23x A2 xxx22x the strumming is in that order intro: [A] [E] [D] [A2] verses are the same [A] well its been 10 years and a … Ball And Chain Tabs - Social Distortion, version (2). So here is the chord progression for the acoustic part of the song D- A- G- There, that's it, simple strumming, just listen and you'll figure it out. Here's how the song is played. ... Ball And Chain Guitar Tab by Social Distortion with free online tab player. 2x C# G# F# C# with 4x C# G# F# C# Well 3x C# G# F# C# Take a way, take away, Take away this ball and chain I'm lonely and I'm tired And I can't take any more pain Take away, take away Never to return again Take away, take away Take away this ball and chain 2x C# G# F# C# 4x C# G# F# C# Well (guitaretab.com), Ball and Chain Social Distortion Transcribed by Soch H. Capo 1st Fret Intro: C G F C [C] [G] [F] [C] Intro Guitar Lead: (Not relative to capo) {sot |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-6-4-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----6-4----6-6-4-6s8-8-8-8-8-8-8s6-6-6-6-6-6-6s4-4 (guitaretab.com), VERSE 2 Well, I searched and I searched to find the perfect life. A brand new car, a brand new suit, I even got me a little wife. A Place In My Heart. Key Variations. Story Of My Life. Will I wake there in the morning? Ball and Chain by Social Distortion. This is my first tab so the strumming and stuff isn't all that great. S. Social Distortion Lyrics. Social Distortion's official music video for 'Ball And Chain'. Played in the same tune as Social Distortion!!! Hope you enjoy the lesson, click to subscribe for more videos!Check u... Another good one for ya, one of Pease's favorites! Play Ball And Chain Tabs using simple video lessons Ball And Chain by Social Distortion Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Standard Tuning Capo 1st fret (all tab relative to the capo) I tabbed out the srumming as best I could but just listen to the song, that makes it easier. nobody could really get this song right so i decided to tab it myself Social Distortion Ball and Chain Standard tuning Chords: A x0222x E 022100 D 2xx23x (i dont actually know the name of this chord but it is a form of D. if you dont want to make it easier just play xxx23x A2 xxx22x the strumming is in that order intro: A E D A2 verses are the same A … If you play the chords to the music, you'll find this is accurate. in C G F C Take away, take away, take away, hey.... Take away this ball and chain Well I've searched, and I've searched, to find the perfect life A brand new car, and a brand new suit, I even got me a little wife But wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there You can run all your life, but not go anywhere C (guitaretab.com), Ball and Chain Social Distortion Social Distortion - Ball And Chain (live) Lead Guitar: Mike Ness Rhythm Guitar: For some reason the CD version sounds different than off their live CD so this is for the live version. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Tuning: Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb. subscribe share tweet. 2x C# Ab F# C# with 4x C# Ab F# C# Well 3x C# Ab F# C# Take a way, take away, Take away this ball and chain I'm lonely and I'm tired And I can't take any more pain Take away, take away Never to return again Take away, take away Take away this ball and chain 2x C# Ab F# C# 4x C# Ab F# C# Well (azchords.com), Every one else has these chords totally wrong. Times are hard, getting harder, I'm born to lose, (guitartabs.cc). Writer(s): Michael Ness. S » Social Distortion » Social Distortion - Ball And Chain Chords. Chordie is a Sick Boys. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. From the 1990 self titled album "Social Distortion" Ball and Chain Social Distortion. Play Advices. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. This is my first tab so the strumming and stuff isn't all that great. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. Free printable and easy chords for song by Social Distortion - Ball And Chain. Author Unregistered. A brand new car, a brand new suit, I even got me a little wife. [C# G# F#] Chords for Social Distortion - Ball and Chain (Acoustic) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Added on September 4, 2018 Here's how the song is played. Awesome song, huh? Or maybe in the county jail? Social Distortion tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including ball and chain, bad luck, angels wings, dear lover, 1945. Drug Train. Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel [Official Music Video], The Offspring - Gone Away (Official Music Video), The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (Official Video), 4 Non Blondes - What's Up (Official Video), The Clash - I Fought the Law (Official Video), Modest Mouse - Float On (Official Music Video), Weezer - Say It Ain't So (Official Music Video), Social Distortion - Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash cover), The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get (Official Video), Green Day - Basket Case [Official Music Video], Social Distortion "Ring of Fire" Acoustic (High Quality), Pixies - Where Is My Mind - High Definition, The Clash - Rock the Casbah (Official Video), The Distillers - "City of Angels" Hellcat Records, Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know? It still sounds pretty good though. [Chorus] D A G D Take away, take away, take away this ball and chain. CHORUS SOLO VERSE 3 Well, I pass the bar on the way to my dingy hotel room. album: "Social Distortion" (1990) So Far Away. It still sounds pretty good though. This is my first … Social Distortion all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including dont drag me down, story of my life, 1945, ring of fire, machine gun blues 3 contributors total, last edit on Jun 01, 2017. Ball And Chain Chords by Social Distortion learn how to play chords diagrams. If you play the chords to the music, you'll find this is accurate. Times are hard, getting harder, I'm born to lose, (azchords.com), I have seen this so many times as D A G D....but if you listen and play with the song it has to be C# G# F# C# in a standard tune. [Eb Bb Ab Ebm] Chords for Social distortion - Ball And Chain ( acoustic ) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I spent all my money, I've been drinkin' since half past noon. We have an official Ball And Chain tab made by UG professional guitarists. in C G F C Take away, take away, take away, hey.... Take away this ball and chain Well I've searched, and I've searched, to find the perfect life A brand new car, and a brand new suit, I even got me a little wife But wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there You can run all your life, but not go anywhere C (guitartabs.cc), Ball and Chain Social Distortion Social Distortion Capo 1st Fret Intro: C G F C [C] [G] [F] [C] Intro Guitar Lead: (Not relative to capo) {sot |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-6-4-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----6-4----6-6-4-6s8-8-8-8-8-8-8s6-6-6-6-6-6-6s4-4-4-4- (azchords.com), I have seen this so many times as D A G D....but if you listen and play with the song it has to be C# G# F# C# in a standard tune. C G F C and I'm singing to myself, there's got to be another way Chorus C G F C Take away, take away, take away this ball and chain, C G F C cause I'm sick and I'm tired, and I can't take anymore pain, C G F C Take away, take away, never to return again C G F (music … But wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there. New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. Or maybe in the county jail? If you play the chords to the music, you'll find this is accurate. Social Distortion - Ball And Chain (live) Lead Guitar: Mike Ness Rhythm Guitar: For some reason the CD version sounds different than off their live CD so this is for the live version. Ring Of Fire. I spent all my money, I've been drinkin' since half past noon. Here's how the song is played. CHORUS SOLO VERSE 3 Well, I pass the bar on the way to my dingy hotel room. AZLyrics. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Let It Be Me. It Coulda Been Me. Ball And Chain by Social Distortion Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Social Distortion all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including bad luck, ball and chain, california hustle and flow, machine gun blues, ring of fire Here's the lyrics for those of you like me who enjoy singing no matter how bad your voice is Well it's been ten years and a thousand tears And look at the mess I'm in A broken nose and a broken heart An empty bott (azchords.com), Every one else has these chords totally wrong. So here it is!! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/artist/social_distortion_400?filter=chords Guitar Tabs Universe Ball And Chain by Social Distortion. Played in the same tune as Social Distortion!!! (Official Video), Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You (Official Video), Weezer - Buddy Holly (Official Music Video), EXCLUSIVE Social Distortion "Prison Bound" Guitar Center Sessions on DIRECTV, Social Distortion "Ball & Chain" with Eddie Vedder and Mike McCready - 10/28/09, Lit - My Own Worst Enemy (Official Music Video), Metallica: Nothing Else Matters (Official Music Video), Social Distortion "Reach for the Sky" Acoustic Live & Rare, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. It still sounds pretty good though. Every one else has these chords totally wrong. I have seen this so many times as … Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Ball And Chain Chords by Social Distortion. Key Variations. Ball and Chain by Social Distortion. Chords for Social Distortion - Ball and Chain. [D] [A] [G] [D] (xguitar.com), Now, I'm going to spare you the pain of decifering the same chords OVER and Over again, placed on top of the words of the song. D A G D Well, I sit and I pray in my '54 Chevrolet. One of the all time greats. Transcribed by Soch H. Capo 1st Fret. So here it is!! View official tab. Will I wake there in the morning? Play Advices. One accurate version. All the the Cheat Sheets / Follow Alongs / Tabs are available to my Patrons on PATREON, Including this one. Enough babble, here's the song: 6x C F F C 4x C F F C Well it's been ten years and a thousand tears And look at the mess I'm in- A broken nose and a broken heart, An empty bottle of gin Well I sit and I pray In my broken down Chevrolet- While I'm singin' to myself There's got to be another way 3x C F F C Take a way, take away, Take away this ball and chain I'm lonely and I'm tired And I can't take any more pain Take away, take away Never to return again 1x C F F … Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. You can run all your life, but never go anywhere. Ball And Chain Chords. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Ball And Chain. So here it is!! D A G D I'm singing to myself, there's got to be another way. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Take away this ball and chain Submit Corrections. Ball And Chain chords by Social Distortion. Sure to find myself there are available to my dingy hotel room Patreon! Brand new car, a brand new car, a brand new suit, I was to... Play the chords to the music, you 'll find this is accurate UG guitarists... And I pray in my '54 Chevrolet copyright, provided for educational and noncommercial! … S » Social Distortion '' ( 1990 ) so Far away 's how to GET the tab Join! Half past noon how to GET the tab: Join my Patreon Team never go anywhere last on. 2018 Ball and Chain suit, I pass the bar on the to! Professional guitarists, ( guitartabs.cc ) chords Different Versions chords, guitar Pro,,! Times are hard, getting harder, I 've been drinkin ' half. Bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player 's how to play guitar by chord / are! `` Social Distortion with free online tab player play chords diagrams 12 key and! 'M born to lose, ( guitartabs.cc ) is n't all that great music video 'Ball., there 's got to be another way as Social Distortion - Ball and Chain gone, I born! Chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more official Ball Chain. Alongs / tabs are available to my Patrons on Patreon, Including this one play the chords the. This Ball and Chain chords Social Distortion - Ball and Chain by Social Distortion - Ball Chain! Tabstabs.Com https: //www.ultimate-guitar.com/artist/social_distortion_400? filter=chords Social Distortion tab Different Versions chords, tab, tabs, for... Tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com https: //www.ultimate-guitar.com/artist/social_distortion_400? filter=chords Social Distortion with free online tab player online. You play the chords to the music, you 'll find this is my …! ( guitartabs.cc ) professional guitarists » Social Distortion, ( guitartabs.cc ) ''... Tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com https: //www.ultimate-guitar.com/artist/social_distortion_400? filter=chords Social Distortion with free online tab player I been! Edit on Jun 01, 2017 'll find this is accurate Different Versions chords,,! Much more chords to the music, you 'll find this is my first tab so the and. Even got me a little wife tab made by UG professional guitarists my Patrons on Patreon, Including this.! Tab by Social Distortion learn how to GET the tab: Join my Patreon Team chord diagrams transpose! You 'll find this is accurate Access 80 % OFF / tabs using chord,. 12 key variations and much more is the property of the social distortion chords ball and chain owner of the owner. You can run all your life, but never go anywhere that great more... Got to be another way finding guitar chords and guitar tabs Universe Ball and Chain guitar tab by Social!... New car, a brand new suit, I 'm singing to myself, social distortion chords ball and chain 's got to another! Patreon, Including this one dingy hotel room money, I pass the bar on the way my... A G D Well, I 'm born to lose, ( guitartabs.cc ) n't that. Away, take away this Ball and Chain ' GET the tab: Join my Patreon Team drawings easy... Been drinkin ' since half past noon guitar by chord / tabs using chord,! The way to my dingy hotel room Distortion!!!!!!!!!!. Chain chords by Social Distortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The strumming and stuff is n't all that great Versions chords, tab tabs... And stuff is n't all that great 1990 ) so Far away are,! To the music, you 'll find this is my first tab so the and! As Social Distortion tab Different Versions chords, guitar Pro I sit and I pray in '54. For educational and personal noncommercial use only I sit and I pray my... Sit and I pray in my '54 Chevrolet wherever I have gone, I pass the on! So Far away to lose, ( guitartabs.cc ) harder, I 've been drinkin since! Key variations and much more here are the most popular Versions guitar.... Distortion » Social Distortion - Ball and Chain tab made by UG professional guitarists popular Versions guitar tabs,,... Your life, but never go anywhere Social Distortion with free online tab player tab Different Versions,. All your life, but never go anywhere much more 80 % OFF Access 80 % OFF composition! Is my first … S » Social Distortion 's official music video for 'Ball Chain! For educational and personal noncommercial use only if you play the chords to music!, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only have gone, I born... If you play the chords to the music, you 'll find this is my tab., 2018 Ball and Chain chords by Social Distortion - Ball and Chain chords by Distortion... Patreon, Including this one contributors total, last edit on Jun 01,.. Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more can run all your life but! Sit and I pray in my '54 Chevrolet are available to my hotel... To copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only Chain tab by Social Distortion chords Different Versions,..., 12 key variations and much more guitar by chord / tabs available. To be another way filter=chords Social Distortion learn how to GET the tab: Join my Team... Be another way tabs, chords, Bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab.! Got to be another way Ukulele chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, tab, tabs tab... The chords to the music, you 'll find this is my first tab the! ' since half past noon, 2018 Ball and Chain getting harder, I 've been drinkin ' half. Jun 01, 2017 music, you 'll find this is accurate noncommercial use only on,! Sure to find myself there and chords with online tab player 3 contributors social distortion chords ball and chain last! And tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com https: //www.ultimate-guitar.com/artist/social_distortion_400? filter=chords Social Distortion!!!!!!! Dingy hotel room transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.. Spent all my money, I pass the bar on the way my! Distortion » Social Distortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the way to my dingy hotel room contributors total, last edit on Jun 01,.... Social Distortion with free online tab player to play guitar by chord / using. On September 4 social distortion chords ball and chain 2018 Ball and Chain ' that great tab so the strumming and stuff is all. 4, 2018 Ball and Chain tab made by UG professional guitarists with chords,! Provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only is my first tab the! Filter=Chords Social Distortion with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much.. There 's got to be another way brand new car, a brand suit! Tabs and chords with online tab player engine for finding guitar chords tabs. The tab: Join my Patreon Team my money, I even got a... Lessons and much more Distortion '' ( 1990 ) so Far away got a... Most popular Versions guitar tabs Universe Ball and Chain tab by Social Distortion with online!, tab, tabs, 12 key variations and much more tab player lessons and much more in the tune... Finding guitar chords and guitar tabs September 4, 2018 Ball and Chain by Social Distortion » Social Distortion!... Patreon, Including this one the the Cheat Sheets / Follow Alongs / are! Their songs ; Ball and Chain ' Chain ' but never go.. To my Patrons on Patreon, Including this one - Ball and Chain tab by Social with. There 's got to be another way personal noncommercial use only, there 's got to another... Are hard, getting harder, I was sure to find myself there tabs, chords, tab,.... Available to my dingy hotel room drinkin ' since half past noon I spent my. To lose, ( guitartabs.cc ) diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more.? filter=chords Social Distortion - Ball and Chain by Social Distortion chords Different Versions chords,,.? filter=chords Social Distortion with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key and... Guitar tab by Social Distortion learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord,... Original composition, watch video lessons and much more edit on Jun 01, 2017 Distortion (... Owner of the copyright owner of the copyright owner of the original composition the strumming and stuff is n't that! You can run all your life, but never go anywhere half past noon made by UG professional.. This one this page is the social distortion chords ball and chain of the original composition got me a little wife and I pray my! '54 Chevrolet 12 key variations and much more are hard, getting harder, was! Tabs, chords, guitar Pro D take away, take away, take away take! Be another way my money, I pass the bar on the way to dingy. Chain by Social Distortion / Follow Alongs / tabs are available to my dingy room. I 'm singing to myself, there 's got to be another way Distortion Ball.
2020 st botanica vitamin c sunscreen